Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We all deserve closure [TW, CW]

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 12:59 am

She stepped closer, which made him look away. He felt ashamed that he had done the things he had done. He had nothing under control, not when I came to his emotions – his anger. He took a deep breath in before she asked what had happened. He closed his eyes shaking his head a bit, before he looked at her “What happened?” he repeated but hearing how his own voice sounded so broken made him shut his eyes tight, pressing his lips together. “How long-” he didn’t know if it was future sobs that prevented him from speaking, but he had to try again, feeling how the tears started to wet his eyes. “How long have you been with someone else?” he asked and looked directly at her, but before she could answer, he added, “Because you’ve been awfully great at hiding that old man, and I…. I just don’t get it,” he said shaking his head. He had been jumping to conclusions, but who was he to blame?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 1:10 am

Been with someone else? At first, she didn’t get the fact of what he was accusing her of. “I was with a friend because I needed help and I needed to get my head in order before I –“  he cut her off and the next words just took her breath away. He thought that she had been cheating on him, but not only tonight, multiple times.
Small burst of coldness glided through her body, and something grabbed her heart and pressed it hard together. She knew it had been risky calling him up, him being Killian, but she hadn’t anyone else! No one, she had been so occupied by her PTSD, her mandatory psychology visits that by the time she found out she wasn’t fit for being an officer in the special forces, she only had a few colleagues and no one you called when you were drenched in blood needing to get a bath because you didn’t dare to come home. “I’ve never cheated on you” she said her voice breaking into a million pieces as tears started to glide down her cheeks “I was with a man, Killian, he was with my commanding officer in the army and yes we had a relationship but nothing happen tonight, other than me needing to getting it to together for a while and then I came home, nothing has happened between me and him since I moved to Gaia eight years ago, I just needed -” she didn’t know what she needed, someone to tell her that things were going to be alright? But she hadn’t even gotten the change for that because she had been so occupied with how things had ended here between her and Zadkiel, so she had just taken a bath and then left. “Nothing happened, please, please Zadkiel I would never cheat on you, please believe me” she begged putting her hands together twisting and turning them.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 7:01 am

She denied. Her voice was crumbling just like his. He closed his eyes hard and turned his head to rest his forehead on the boxing bag. Her voice was convincing, just as much as his mind and it pained him. We has a relationship. For a short moment, the corners of his mouth turned downwards only to be stretched from each other as he pressed his lips together.
Nothing happened. Eight years ago. She just needed… What had she been in need of? He didn’t really know if he wanted to know. Keeping his head on the boxing bag, he turned his head to look at her as she started begging. He shook her head, not wanting to believe her, but he did. He didn’t want to confess to it yet, because wasn’t it a weak trait to trust someone so easily? He gave himself a mental slap on the fingers, telling him not to think of emotions and trust as being weak.
“I believe you,” he exhaled. He lifted his wounded arm to point in the direction of the kitchen, “There’s food in the fridge if you haven’t eaten… And we need a new mirror in the bathroom,” he said as he let his arm fall down onto the side. He needed a new bath, now that he was soaked in sweat, making the tank top he had been wearing stick to his body. “I’m sorry, Honey… For everything,” he said, trying to keep eye contact. He had noticed how her shirt seemed to be tainted by blood, which somehow confirmed that she hadn’t had enough to eat, and that he had indeed pushed her to the edge just before she had left.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 7:49 am

It was like time stood still and she forgot to breath in the moment waiting for what he would say. She couldn’t remember if she had ever screwed up as much as she had done tonight. It pained her just how much he was struggling and shut down, this time she understood why. She had betrayed his trust, not being there when he needed it and walked out when he had begged her not too.

As he shook his head, she let her eyes leave his body, feeling how dread set in, he didn’t believe her, did he? But just as a multiple scenarios of what would or could happen now raced through her mind, she heard the words; I believe you. She quickly lifted her head up in pure disbelief, her lips started to tremble, and watched how he lifted his wounded hand and pointed towards the kitchen saying that there was food for her if she wanted it. And they needed a new mirror, a slow shake appeared on her head, as she breathed in.
She shook her head a little more as he said he was sorry, and started walking towards him, her fingers touching his upper arm. “No, I’m sorry” she whispered and looked into his beautiful brown eyes “I shouldn’t have left like that” she finally got out and if he would let her she would let her hand stay on his skin not minding that he was sweaty – she just needed the physical connection.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 5:38 pm

She started to approached and he felt how he just longed for her touch, being close. His heart ached for it. When her fingers finally touched his upper arm, he let his hand find her elbow, caressing it slightly. He shook his head slightly as she apologized and said she shouldn’t have left. He gave a short chuckle. They could continue to apologize forever because they both had been acting out. “We both made mistakes,” was said with a low voice. He wanted to tell her, that he had forgiven her for the part which had hurt him, but he wasn’t sure about it yet. Somehow he felt like he didn’t mind the things she had done, now that she was back and they could talk with each other calmly. Maybe he just need time to say that he had forgiven her – needed just some kind of healing.
The other hand slowly found its way to her hip. His heartrate was slowing down from the massive training. Relaxed, he let his forehead rest against hers, closing his eyes. He appreciated that she was back. It eased his mind and heart. When she was around, it just felt like everything felt into their rightful place.

“I'm so glad you're home.”
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 5:58 pm

She had to close her eyes as his fingers touched her elbow, even as his fingers were a little warm and clammy from working out too hard, it sparked something in her she never really could explain. The feeling of just belonging with him, that he was that puzzle piece she had looked for so long, and then to think she had almost ruined it – almost. “Yea” she mumbled, finally looking up as he said they both had made mistakes, none of them actually saying that they forgave one another. Why was it so hard? Just opening up and telling him that what he had done, said or hadn’t said for that matter shouldn’t have been driving her into such a state and that she forgave him because when she was thinking back, he had nothing to be forgiven for.
Her hands moved and found their way around his neck as his forehead touch hers “I’ll always come home, no matter what happens” she whispered feeling how her throat almost clammed up making it hard for her to say those words.
She pulled him further towards him, her arms griping onto him as if she was afraid he would disappear if she let go; “I love you so much, and sometimes I just get so scared that I will do something to push you away, and that’s exactly what I did today – I had a really bad day, and I shouldn’t have let it affect my judgement of you and how you cope with things” she finally let go and just let the words spill out of her mouth “And I shouldn’t just expect you to open up if I don’t do it as well” she breathed out pressing her face towards his neck as the last words left her lips “I’ll never leave you like this again
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 6:36 pm

It felt like electricity through his whole body as Letha’s hands found their way around his neck. A pleasurable electricity. She reassured him that she’d always come home, no matter what. It made him pull on a slight smile, just for a moment. He enjoyed just standing there with her, and to him that could be more than enough to reassure him. But she spoke.
As she pulled him close, he let his arms wrap around her torso, not wanting to let go and not really minding how sweaty he was. It was also here he noticed that she smelled differently, which made him frown. This smell wasn’t any he recognized. He tried to listen to her words, not to focus on the smell of the soap she had used while she had been gone for these hours, and even though, he wondered if there was anything that would explain why she smelled differently. Had she bought a new soap without him noticing? No… He had just taken a bath earlier and there had been no new soap.
I had a really bad day. He tightened his grip around her. He didn’t want to let go of her, because he knew that, that would force him try and express his feelings – he didn’t want to do that when everything was just going back on track. Being there, holding her close he could feel himself tremble by the smell of the soap. He couldn’t really determine if his grip was getting tighter or looser, since his body started to shake a little. He tried to swallow the giant stone in his throat before he felt something run down his cheek. Was it sweat? Probably not.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 6:56 pm

She was hyperaware of everything he did, so him not saying anything and then he started to tremble made her push her brows together. She loosened her grip around his neck her puffy and pale blue eyes looked at him trying to figure out what has going on, it was like he had shut down completely. “Zadkiel?” she whispered, leaning a little away and letting her fingers glide over his face to get his attention. Her eyes found the tear that glided down his cheek, but it didn’t feel like he was sad about things that she had just told him, was he? It felt deeper than that, like a switch in him had been turned on and he didn’t know how to handle the new information going through his mind. “What is happening?” she asked, looking scared at how his body started to shake, she had thought he had closed her off before. But this? This felt totally different, it was like he just crawled into himself and put-up brick walls around him so high she couldn’t crawl them or get through them. They were okay, or sort of okay, right? He had said that he was happy that she was home. The confusion was so clearly written over her face that she didn’t understand what was going on.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 7:11 pm

She tried to look at him, which just made him try and burry his face in her neck. Zadkiel? He felt her cold fingers glide over his wet skin and he pinched his eyes together hard, making him sob. Even her fingers smelled wrong. With the mindset he was in right now, he wasn’t able to think about how Letha must be feeling every day, when he had been with friends and smelled of them. Sooner or later, he would realize that.
What is happening? A couple of sobs left him and he tried to tighten his grip around her. “Don’t,” was the only thing he could say. It felt like the lump continued to come back everytime he got rid of it, blocking his way to speak. He tried to collect words, but it was terribly hard. He wanted her to know what was going on, he truly did. But he didn’t know what to say, how to describe it and he was afraid of what the truth might be. Had he let his heart believe her, when she had said nothing had happened, when in fact his mind had known it from the start? Had he just been foolishly stupid to believe her just like that? It was truly breaking him, that the only person who he felt he truly could ‘open up to’ might’ve betrayed him and denied it when confronted.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 7:18 pm

don’t
Her mind stood still, everything slowed down, and she forgot the strength in her arms as they tried to comfort him but just fell down. Don’t. What was going on? Why wouldn’t he just tell her what was making him this upset? Was it the fact that she had gone? Maybe he took it back, and it wasn’t enough just to apologize that she had left in the first place. Was it that? No, she needed to be there and not closed down herself.
Please Love” she whispered finally “I know you don’t want to, but this isn’t helping anything” she whispered ever so slowly, she didn’t want him to talk about it if he didn’t want to. But him hugging her like this didn’t help any of them. “Please, what is happening?” she whispered, this time trying to push him a little away from her so she could look at him, maybe just seeing his face then she would be able to understand what was going on?
Because right now it didn’t even occurred to her that he might take it back, that he didn’t believe her and thought that she had indeed ben unfaithful and found comfort in another person’s arms.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 7:32 pm

Her arms fell down, and he could feel how something in him was so close to just push her away. She begged. “I just…” he stammered trying to overpower the thought of pushing her away, trying to pull her closer. This isn’t helping anything. She was right, but it could drag time so he could process it. She started to push him a little away, and he could feel how it was pushing him to what he hoped he could resist. He closed his eyes even tighter, wincing before he quickly let go of her and pushed her away from him.
It relieved some tension, but built up another. He turned away, facing his boxing bag. He dried his face from any sweat or tears, even though the tears reappeared on his cheeks, making him repeat the motion with the bloody bandaged hand.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 7:40 pm

Even as she had pushed him a little back so she could actually see him better, she wasn’t prepared for him just letting her go and then pressed her away. She took a few steps back looking utterly perplexed with what just happened, it wasn’t even because he had pushed her away that hard. But the rejection in his action was as clear as day, what had just happened? Never, had he pushed her away like that before. Overcome with the coldness that she already suffered from, being a vampire and therefore tactically dead, she had always felt comfort in Zadkiel warmth and how beautiful he shinned. Maybe it was the thing about her memories being gone, but the that he was angelic only brought her piece even as she had read that most vampires didn’t like to be too close to holy beings.

She lifted up her shaking hand and placed it towards his back before taking it back again, not even knowing if he wanted her to touch him or not. “What can I do?” she asked wanting to do anything, just so she could understand a little better on how she could fix what ever it was she had done wrong.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 8:04 pm

It didn’t sound like she fell, luckily. He didn’t mean to push her – he just wanted to hold her. But it was too late now, she had pushed him away, making him push her even further away. He couldn’t go back, could he?
Completely occupied with his feelings, trying to manage them like he had been told to, this was really bad. He had no control of the wagon of feeling. The reins were lost and it was heading directly to impulsive behaviors. He believed that from the last explosive episode of feelings when his mom died, Letha would know to leave him be, just for a moment – but she didn’t.
She placed her hand on his back, and just like a mousetrap his bandaged hand flew around as he turned around himself. “Stop!” He didn’t want to hit her, but he needed distance now that he couldn’t have her close. The problem was that the back of his hand came too close to her face.
It felt like needles against his hand as it passed her face. His face went from pained, wincing and frowning to soft, worrying and apologizing. “I didn’t mean to,” he apologized and didn’t know if she wanted him near now that he had hit her. He would understand why she wouldn’t want him nearby. He had been in the same situation, plenty of times.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 8:13 pm

It all went so fast; she heard the words stop and then she didn’t even have the time to understand what was happening before she felt his hand connect to her face. Stunned she took a few steps away from him, her hand touched where he had hit her it was clear as she looked towards him when he said he hadn’t meant to hit her, but she just didn’t understand. She knew he could get violent in his behavior; smashed glasses and he had already told her that he had broken the window and phone, and the mirror had also been broken. The stinging feeling pulsated through her face, but she didn’t say anything she just looked at him in disbelief. What could she say? She had just tried to understand, but it felt like whatever she did to get closer to him was always a failure, like she didn’t understand what she could do to make him feel better. Her chest started to hurt like someone was trying to remove her heart and her try to make her unable to breath.
It – its okay” she whispered, almost thinking she deserved it her eyes started to flicker “I should have known better, I’m sorry” she whispered biting down her lip. “I’m going to go get something to drink, want something?” almost in denial of what just happened because she couldn’t comprehend it. Letha ended up turning her back to him and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to get something out she could drink, but she just ended up starring into the light and the big variety of beverages they had. But never actually taking something out
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 8:40 pm

“No it’s not,” he yelped, frowning. He didn’t know what to do. He felt betrayed, wrong, violent, hurt – broken. “No, stop,” he begged. He didn’t want her to know better. Because it was impossible for her to know better. She didn’t know what was going on inside his head and he clearly hadn’t been clear enough earlier that he had a hard time with showing feelings, telling people how he actually felt and, as she knew, violence. Before all of this, he could just use his boxing bag to burn out surpressed feelings, but this month had just been too intense that anything he could get his hands on was a target for his feelings. It defeated him, that when he had no control that his only outlet was violence. He didn’t wish for this. He wanted to be able to express his feelings, just like everyone else.
Not this.
She turned around to get something to drink, but he didn’t reply her question. He was too shocked by his own movement that he couldn’t reply to something so different. He watched her leave the room and it felt like his heart dropped to the floor, bleeding out. Dying.
He wailed and turned to his boxing bag to punch it with his wounded hand. The hand was numb now, he didn’t feel a thing though the bag flew higher than it usually did. He walked away from the bag, just before it would swing back. He leaned up against the wall and let the tears run down his cheeks. Free to pass.

Even though he was feeling broken, it didn’t take more than five minutes before he collected himself, drying his tears and got back up. Slowly, with week footsteps he entered the kitchen where she said she would be. He found her standing in front of the fridge, staring into it. He closed his eyes shortly, swallowing the lump in his throat. “You said nothing happened,” he said, standing far enough away from her so she wasn’t near arms reach.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 8:50 pm

It was like she didn’t see anything at all when she looked into the fridge. She saw the outlines but as she moved her eyes, she had forgotten what she had just looked at and had to look again making sure it wasn’t that drink she wanted.
She never got to pick anything as she heard the footsteps coming closer, she slowly turned around and gave him a small smile glad he came so fast. But the smile on her lips quickly disappeared as he said his next thing.
You said nothing happened. It wasn’t a question; it wasn’t him making sure that he had heard her correctly. It was like he no longer believed her. “Yes?” she said and closed the fridge door looking at him, this time she understood he didn’t want her closer. “Because nothing happened, you, you said you believed me?” it felt like all energy drained from her body as she looked at him trying to understand what was going on.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 8:59 pm

He shook his head lightly as she replied that yes, nothing had happened. He couldn’t believe her right now. You said you believed me? He felt the tears press onto his eyes again, his eyes getting shinier. “I did,” he sobbed. He covered his eyes, pressing his fingers on his eyebrows for a short moment before he crossed his arms looking at her. He was so sure that he had found all the right words. But he clearly hadn’t since he needed extra time – again. “But why do you smell like that?” he questioned, shrugging his shoulders in disbelief.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 9:08 pm

The hit from the accidental slap was nothing compared to the agony that he inflected her right now with his words. She had endured immense pain before, but nothing could compare to what he was telling her right now. He didn’t believe her anymore; he took back his words and it took all her will not to just crumble on the floor. Tears started glide down her cheeks, she had thought that they had dried up by now. How could he just do that? How could he just take back his words, why didn’t he believe anymore?
She looked at him with begging eyes as he asked why she smelled like that. “I don’t, I don’t know what you mean?” she wailed and tried to push her tears away from her face. “You can’t, you can’t just take back your words” she sobbed looking at him “Nothing happened, we went to a hotel room, and I needed a bath, that’s all that happened” she sobbed wanting him just to believe her, but he didn’t so what was she supposed to do?
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 9:24 pm

He saw how tears ran down her cheeks. He couldn’t believe it being fake, he couldn’t. But for some reason, he still didn’t believe. The corners of his mouth was pulled down as she said he couldn’t take back his words. We went to a hotel room. I needed a bath.
He pinched his eyes shut. It was hurting. Aching. Had she been bathing with this Killian? Just like how they did occasionally? And why had the old man said they were trying to get some rest? Had she been about to sleep with him?
“And he didn’t join you?” he asked slightly out of breath, letting his arms fall down to the side of his body. “I’m sorry, but going to a hotel room with someone you used to have a relationship with just seems a little risky to me,” he confessed not knowing what to do with his body, just standing there.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 9:38 pm

She broke down sobbing as he asked if Killian had joined her. What the hell was she supposed to say to that? Because he clearly didn’t want to believe, and that somehow made it all so much worse. “No!” she finally got out between the sobbing and wiping away the tears. “I was covered in blood, and I have no one else here I could have called to help me out, because as it looks like I have no friends” she finally got out and pulled her face into a hurt expression “I had left you, when you needed me, and I couldn’t come home soiled in blood – I had no one else I could call!” she tried to explain “So I took a bath, and as soon as I was done he used his magic to make me dry and I came home” it was hard to breath and everything felt so hot in hear. “That’s the truth” her breath hitched as she tried to calm herself “That’s all that happen” she looked away her fingernails digging into the palms of her hands.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 10:05 pm

She broke down and Zadkiel could just feel how bad he felt for thinking she was guilty of something like that. She started to explain the situation, and everything seemed to fall into place. He definitely felt like the villain here. Laying with his girlfriend in his arms, begging her to stay afterwards, breaking multiple things in her apartment, questioning whether or not she was faithful, hitting her and now doubting her words. Why was she even with him? He shut her out all the time, having a messed-up family and just… Nothing was as it should be!
He felt so bad, that he felt like he shrunk. He lost eye contact, ashamed of all the things he had done. He simply couldn’t do anything right to her. No matter what he did, he ended up hurting her. “I’m sorry…” he mumbled, “I’m sorry that I didn’t believe you… I-” Slowly, he approached her, kneeling down as he got closer, so he wouldn’t seem that intimidating. “It made me uneasy… That you smelled different... I-” he let his bum fall to the ground completely. “It was stupid… I’m sorry… I just…”
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 10:14 pm

She looked towards him trying to dry away the tears and the running nose. Then he came closer as he started to apologize, she looked down at him, but it didn’t take her long before she fell down beside him not caring of how it momentarily hurt her knees. Her arms went around him and she put her head towards his throat and nodded as he explained why it all had made him uneasy. “No, please don’t apologize” she whispered you could still here how affected she was about it all, but she meant it. She just needed to let him know she wasn’t going anywhere, “I know I shouldn’t have gone with him, I just, I didn’t think at the moment” she whispered and pulled a little back trying to find his eyes to look into with hers. She swallowed “I’ll make it alright again, I’ll do anything for you, wait for you and be more patient” she whispered and tried to dry away his tears “Because I love you so much, and nothing you do can stop me from doing that” she whispered feeling how salty tears still glided down her eyes. “And it wasn’t stupid, it just hurt, because I could never do that to you; never
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 10:31 pm

She fell onto her knees and wrapped her arms around him telling him to stop apologizing. And he did. He was overwhelmed that she wanted to touch him, when he had just hit her – it had never been his intention, but he knew how he didn’t want to be touched by people who had been hitting on him. Slowly he let his arms find their way around her as they had earlier. “It’s okay,” he mumbled before he sobbed, this time just because he was glad that things seemed to be pieced back together. His sob had a completely different sound than the broken ones. She pulled back reassuring him that she would be better. He shook his head with a slight smile. She didn’t have to change a thing. Everything she had done was understandable. He just had to speak up. The smile he had trembled a bit as she said nothing he did would make her stop loving him. It made him glad, but it also scared him to know that. But he didn’t want to put that much weight into it. It was probably just a saying. As tears glided from her eyes, he let one of his hands find its way to her cheek. He placed it gently there to dry away her tears. “I know,” he mumbled, when she reassured him that she would never do that to him. “I promise you, I would never do that too,” he said swallowing a small lump. “I love you,” he said, closing his eyes and resting his forehead against hers before he slowly leaned in to give her a kiss.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 10:44 pm

She could feel how her shoulders dropped as he hugged her back. She felt suddenly so much lighter and that she could once breath again. None of this was really okay, but it would be, of that, she was sure. She would make sure that it would become alright again, no matter what she had to do. Even as someone looking in would think this was not a very healthy relationship at this point, but this was just a large bump on the road. Because in her heart she knew he was the one and screwing it up would be something she would never be able to forgive herself.
As those three words left his lips, she had to close her eyes and savor the moment. It would be okay, somehow it would all be okay. As he leaned in, she leaned closer, and as their lips finally met it was like everything crashed and she panted as she pressed her lips more firmly against his. He had said that she smelled weird right?
Guessing I need a bath, so I can smell like myself again, and we need to look at your wound” she whispered as she finally let go of his lips. There wasn’t really no ulterior motive behind the thought, but even as she just had had a bath a new one didn’t seem so bad. And a new set of clothes, she really needed that.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 11:11 pm

She kissed him back. He had no way of expressing the joy he felt spread in all of his body. Nothing could ever compare. Nothing. She let go of the kiss, reminding him of the smell and his wound. Yes his wounds. Multiple. Hurting him quite a lot. “I need a bath too,” he replied. There was no way he was going to bed this sticky. The hand which wasn’t on her cheek, slid from her back to her outer thigh. “Let’s go,” he said, waiting for her to get up, so he could right after. He would slowly unravel his hand and approach the nearest bin so he could throw out the bloody bandage. As more and more of his and got visible he could see how it was slightly swollen and red. He hadn’t broken any bones, had he? He tried to press onto his hand multiple places to determine any fractures, but everything hurt, so maybe it was just some inflammation from the cuts. “I think it might be best to bandage this after bathing,” he said with a low voice. He turned to one of the cabinets and found a jar of painkillers, just to pop a few for the night, so he hopefully could sleep well through the night, even though he had slept away most of the day.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 4 Empty

We all deserve closure [TW, CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace
» Why me, what did I do to deserve this- Regina fortidsemme
» We deserve some peace... and rum... lots of rum.
» Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?
» I need this tree, I deserve this tree - Razor

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 1-8-
Gå til: