Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We all deserve closure [TW, CW]

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 5:59 pm

She almost started to jump a little on the spot as all her emotions took over her body as he said that he wanted to open up to her, and that he wanted them. More so when he asked her if they couldn’t sit down. “NO!” she said shouting, not being able to contain this feeling that was burning her inside out, she felt how her hunger pulsated through her body, she was tired, wet and miserable and he wanted them to sit down?
A sharky breath was inhaled before she shook her head “No” she just need air, to cool her head – she needed to get out of here “I can’t right now, I just – I’m sorry” she shook her head and went for the door took get her shoes on a get out of the apartment. So afraid what she would do or say, if this conversation continued while she was still in this state of mind.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 6:11 pm

Even though she had been raising her voice more and more throughout the conversation, he was still shocked by her shouting. He watched how she seemed eager to leave and he didn’t know if it would be stupid to let her go alone, follow her or convince her to stay.
When she turned around and approached the door, he had no control of his legs. He hurried to the door and tried to keep it shut, standing somewhat next to her and behind her. “Please don’t leave,” he begged, once again with a voice which seemed to be breaking.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 6:21 pm

It tore her heart out as she put on her shoes and it seemed like at first, he didn’t feel like coming. Then something changed, she had her hand on the doorknob as he shut it closed again begging her not to leave. And she dind’t want to, she really didn’t but her body started moving on its own, words left her mouth that wasn’t supposed to leave her mouth, but they did. “No, I can’t right now, I need to get out” she forced the door open, being stronger than him in many ways, and then started running. She felt how the hot tears ran down her cheeks. The tears mixed with the ran as she proceed outside and then she just kept running. She didn’t know where, a wiff of something caught her mind, blood. And then she was gone.

It was dark out, pitch black as she came too. Her face hot and sticky and a deer lying next to her. Death for a couple of hours. She couldn’t remember the last time she had not been able to control herself. What had she done? She fished out her phone out of her pocked it was hard to press anything on the screen and she saw through her blurry eyes that Zadkiel had written to her. But how could she face him now? For some reason, after thinking his name again her finger then found his number. She could call him, right? She had no one else, Eden being dead, Cael that had left town with the youngest. Who did she have, besides Zadkiel that she couldn’t go home to like this, could she? She pressed down on Killians name

A couple of beeps ran before his voice went through the phone. She gasped and felt how her throat clamed together before she was able to speak “It’s me, Letha” she sobbed and hid her face in her one bloodied hand “I need help
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 7:03 pm

She forced the door open and ran. He was like frozen and just watched how she ran away. When he couldn’t see her anymore he closed the door before he felt the tears run silently down his cheeks. He hit the door and screamed at it, feeling how his heart was being torn apart. It took him a moment before he aggressively dried his tears and turned to the food on the ground. He started cleaning it up, throwing it out and washed the wall and all the spots filled with soda splashes. He cooked one of her favorite meals and placed it on a plate with a fork and knife next to it, ready to eat. He did the dishes, finished the laundry and vacuumed the whole house. He took a bath, to clean of any scent of Noa that might’ve caught Letha’s senses and when he had spit out the foam from his toothpaste, he looked in the mirror. He saw a young man who did everything he could to make things right, but no matter what, people seemed to get hurt. He hated it and punched his own reflection causing him to bleed. He cursed and did his best to stop the bleeding and make sure there was no splinters in his hand. When the bleeding had finally stopped, and his hand was bandaged, he started to clean the bathroom so no blood would be left, and no one would cut themselves on the mirror pieces. When every corner of the house seemed to be cleaned and corrected, he started to text Letha. He texted her that he would be sleeping in the guestroom so she could have their bed. He texted her, that food was ready, but he would put it in the fridge for her to reheat when she came home. He texted her, that he hoped that she would be back soon enough to figure everything out.

Killian had just turned of the computer, finished his work for the day when the phone rang. He looked at it, wondering who it was not recognizing the phone number. He watched it for a short moment before he picked it up. “Killian Jones,” he presented himself and waited for a reply. He was just about to scold the caller for making prank calls this late at night when he heard her voice. I need help. He looked up from his table to see that the door to the bedroom was closed. His wife was sleeping. “Just a moment,” he replied. He got up from his stool, still with her on the phone. He went to his shelves which were completely filled. He found a lever arch file folder and a briefcase. He opened the briefcase which contained anything he needed for a teleportation. The lever arch file folder contained some kind of DNA from everyone he knew, this specific one contained the L. A. people. It didn’t take him long to find Letha Aetos and with a quick mix and a few hand movements he appeared in what seemed to be a forest. The briefcase fell to the ground and he started to approach the smell of blood. As soon as he saw her, pulled a soft smile, that should tell her that he was sorry for whatever had happened. He kneeled down next to her and pulled out a handkerchief, “Darling…” he handed it to her, but if it seemed like she wasn’t able to do it herself, he’d gently start to remove the blood from her face.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 7:27 pm

Just a moment, her hand with the phone in it fell to the ground lifeless as she tried to figure out what had happened. She had been in a fight with Zadkiel of him shutting himself off, she had been mad because she had seen him lying with another woman and hadn’t even addressed it first. Hadn’t reassured her that what was happening in front of her eyes was nothing but a misunderstanding. Then she felt a small pull from the magic and looked up with soaked eyes from tears mixed with the blood that was around her mouth down her throat. She remembered that she had a white clean-cut shirt on, probably not white anymore.
Her lips started to shake as he kneeled down beside her and the words Darling left his lips. Her hands were not moving as he handed her a small handkerchief and that only made him start whipping it away as if she was a little child.

After some time, as tears had kept streaming down her face, even with her eyes closed. She finally opened them up and looked at him. “Thank you, I didn’t know who else to call” she whispered looking at the man she had been so close with when she had been in the military. Only thing that had ended it being the very fact that he was already married. Her fingers found their way around his as slowly pulled them away from her face “I think I need a bath, not a small tissue to clean me off” she whispered, to tired and emotional to even try joke. Closing her eyes again but not letting her grip go from his hand. The warmth from him kept her grounded for just a second. Then finally she pushed up from the ground she was sitting on and noticed that it had stopped raining. Typical, now that she needed it to wash her somewhat clean. Her hair was still wet, and her pants were soaked and covered in mud. She had been hunting. Her eyes locked with the deer’s dead pitch-black eyes.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 7:49 pm

She looked so miserable, sitting there. It had been so many years since he had last seen her, and she hadn’t aged a day – neither had he for that matter. “That’s alright,” he replied with a soft voice as usual. Her cold fingers wrapped around his, to keep him from cleaning up the rest. His blue eyes locked with hers as she spoke, he pulled a greater smile. He could arrange a bath. She closed her eyes, holding his hand. His concentration was mostly at Letha, even though he created an illusion of a bathroom that she could enter when she was ready. She got up, and he followed just a second later. Even though it was dark, he could see how her shit was discolored and that a deer laid nearby, dead.
“Look at me,” he said very calmly, waiting for her to look at him, before he would create the illusion of the deer being gone and all of her being clean. “You can use the bath if you want,” he suggested with his deep soothing voice. Maybe the illusion might not work for real, but the fact that she had somewhere to go, and that he could use a spell to great a small rain cloud above her would hopefully help her to feel better.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 8:01 pm

None of this was alright, but his warm eyes told her just for a moment that it could be, and then she was overcome with guilt. She just needed something, someone else that wasn’t so close to her heart like Zadkiel was. With Killian it had been something else, the mutual feeling of doing something that they didn’t want but doing it for the greater good and helping people that needed them. They had been in situation, where they had been under unimaginable pressure that most people wouldn’t understand. And under those circumstances they had found each other, passionate and out of control, because she had known he was in a relationship. She knew that he was always going to do the right thing by that woman. But at that time, it hadn’t matter, and now he was here again when she needed it.
Was it even fair?
Trying to get me naked in front of you Killian Jones?” finally sounded a little more like herself she huffed and shook her head. Even though a bath sounded really nice, she knew that he was a warlock or witch, right? So maybe he could conjure a bath for her, but; “Might be nicer to find a real room, with some warmth and a bath in that room” she mumbled, fumbling around to find her phone only realizing it wasn’t in her pocket, did she drop it? She started looking around where she had been sitting. “Can you tell me where we are?” she sighed and placed to fingers on each side of the bridge of her nose pinching it together as she was having a headache.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 8:23 pm

A soft chuckle left him as she joked about him wanting her to get naked, “Maybe another day,” he joked back – or did he? Letha was after all a very pretty woman with freckles and big blue eyes. How could one not like her? Well, of course if you forgot the fact that she was bathed in blood when he arrived, it would help – but many years ago, he had been bathing in blood monthly, as a part of a ritual in the coven. He didn’t blame her, even if it had been her loosing control. We could all lose control occasionally.
He gave a short chuckle as she said she would like the real thing, “Alright,” he said letting her have her way and let the bathroom disappear. He could see that she was looking for something, was it the deer? Probably not.
His eyes locked with hers as she asked where they were. As if he already knew the question, he pulled out his phone and opened the navigator. “We’re close to the academy,” he replied, “Aston is not that far away, if you wish to rent a hotel room?” he asked tilting his head slightly. In his pocket he had his credit card, so there was no worrying about getting a hotel room, just so she could take a bath, hell, they could even spend the night there if she needed to hold someone for the night.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 8:31 pm

Maybe another day, yes, the tears pressed towards her eyelids again by the thought that she might not have a relationship when she finally decided to come home. She looked up as he said alright, that had been easier than she had thought, maybe he wasn’t in a hurry to get home. Academy? She had slaughtered a deer closed to the academy. She groaned and pressed harder down on the bridge of her nose before turning towards him, a hotel room that sounded like the best idea right now. She didn’t even think about how that might look, and her screaming about Zadkiel sleeping with a person on the couch. What a hypocrite she was.
She licked her lips; she would rather take a bath calm down and then go home. Showing up bathed in blood didn’t really seem like the best thing to do right no.
Sounds like a plan” she finally got out and started walking towards the direction she thought was the way.
How are you?” she asked, trying to find something else to talk about than the elephant in the room. Like why she was out here, why had she ended up losing control. There was a lot of things he deserved answers to, but right now, it felt better to ask him questions.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 8:44 pm

She groaned when he told her where they were. She probably didn’t like the fact that she could’ve entered the academy and, who knew, maybe slaughtered a couple of kids. She agreed to the plan about the hotel and started walking. He looked down at his phone and compared the direction she was heading with the map on his phone. “It’s that way,” he chuckled pointing in a direction approximately 90 degrees to the right for her, from the direction she was heading.
When they both were wandering in the right direction, she allowed herself to ask him how he was doing. It seemed to be a way to distract herself from the fact that she was out here, needing his help. “I’m good, thanks. I moved to Aston not that long ago,” he mentioned with a smile. Though he could be caught in pride, he didn’t wish to tell her that it was Hope Gardens he lived in. “May I ask, what is your profession now?” he asked and looked over at her with a slight smile. She wasn’t in the army anymore, so maybe she had found something else to do?
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 8:59 pm

She stopped as he said that it was a complete other way than she was heading. She bit down her lip and pushed some of the slick hair away from her eyes. What a bloody mess this was. “Yes of course, that way” she said and altered her course towards where he was heading.
Letha made a small nod as he told her that he had moved here “I read an article about your son, seems like that your business are doing well?” she continued the small talk, he asked what she was doing now. He had been there when she had ben ‘honorable discharged’. Nothing honorable about it, she had killed a man because just like tonight, she couldn’t keep her bloodlust in check.
Private detective” she answered and didn’t really elaborate she just wanted to get to the hotel as fast as possible, so the small talk turned into silence, comfortable at least as they walked following the navigation on Killian's phone.

As they check into the room, she looked into the mirror “This magic thing is freaking me out” she mumbled touching her face, she could feel the still dried blood on her cheek when her fingers glided over her skin but couldn’t see it. Then she walked into the bathroom “This is bigger than my old apartment!” she exclaimed and walked out looking at Killian, how much had this cost? She wasn’t poor, far from it really, but that had something to do with the fact that she never bought anything new. Her phone was the oldest iPhone that still worked somewhat with the software. Her clothes were from thrift shops and the only reason that she lived in a place like she and Zadkiel did, was because a mafia boss had paid for it.
Are you sure this is alright? I mean, you don’t have to get home to someone?” she finally asked pushing her brows together.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 9:23 pm

Killian chuckled a bit as she mentioned his son. “Yes, Cassian is great at his job. I couldn’t imagine anyone else in the same position that he has,” he said with a slight smile. Killian gave a slight nod as she quite shortly explained her profession, with no elaboration. Soon, their small talk turned to silence, enjoying the nightly sounds, the stars and eventually the nightlife in the city.

Killian put his phone down onto the table in the hotel room and heard her ‘compliment’ his magic. “Of course, it’s an illusion after all. I’m sorry that I didn’t put more energy into it,” he chuckled. If he had used more energy, she wouldn’t even be able to feel the blood. She went into the bathroom and was completely surprised by the size of it. He couldn’t help but smile by her expression. He still stood by the table, adjusting his expensive watch a bit when she came back out. He looked up at her with a relaxed smile. “Don’t worry, everything is alright. The girls are sleeping, and they get on well by themselves in the morning,” he explained. No, he hadn’t told them that he had left, but they were grown enough and they had butlers to take care of them if they needed anything while he was gone.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 9:38 pm

She crossed her arms and couldn’t help letting out a small laugh as he made fun about the fact, he hadn’t gone above and beyond. More energy into it as he said. This was the guy she remembered, and she couldn’t help her fingers fiddling with her hair and move it behind her shoulder. Only to remember what position they were standing in; she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Ah yes, his kids if that wasn’t a mental slap in her face. Not only had she been with a man that had a wife, but he had kids as well. Kids that still had been fairly small as they had ended their relationship. Letha never really understanding why he would be with her, and not just ending his marriage. But then again, she hadn’t had any relationships at that time besides him. That she remembered of course.

And your wife?” she asked looking at him not really moving from her spot by the doorframe she knew leaned up against, her tongue licking over her lips. Why had he come just like that? She had ignored him after they had broken it off, after she had told him that she would move to Gaia after she had been discharged from the military being a part of the special forces there. Funny enough she had put in his number on her phone after she had gotten the letters. But now they were here, and to be fair the really shouldn’t.
She had a boyfriend; he had a family he should had stayed with.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 9:54 pm

He observed how she moved her hair behind her shoulder, having a feeling that she needed some kind of comfort – comfort that he was willing to give. Just until it seemed like she realized something and took a deep breath. Was it his kids?

And your wife?

A wider smile appeared on his lips. That was what this was about. She licked her lips, making him focus on them for a mere second. “Divorced,” he replied and finally took of his watch to put it on the table. “Shouldn’t you be getting undressed and into the shower?” he asked and leaned against the table. “Just say when you want me to remove the illusion,” he informed.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 10:07 pm

It was like an echo that went through her thoughts, divorced – divorced. Holy fuck he was divorced, she was here in a hotel room with a man she used to sleep with. Multiple times, when he had been married, not caring about it. Because she had run out of her apartment after having an argument with her boyfriend about him sleeping with an ex-girlfriend on the couch? Holy crap what was wrong with her? She needed that bath, then she would excuse herself and get home. Yes, get home to Zadkiel. She grabbed her phone and was about to text him, as he asked her if she shouldn’t be undressing herself so she could take that bath. A little confused with how she had even ended up here she forgot to complete the message locked the phone and put it down on the table. “Yeah, may be helpful so I can actually see were all the blood is” she said with a small smile and walked into the bathroom “I’ll be quick” she hesitated to look at him before closing to door.
Her head fell towards the closed door surface her eyes falling shut. What a mess this was, then she walked over to the shower to turn it on. Memories on how she had been so drugged out of her mind trying to pull Zadkiel into the shower, kissing him against his will flooded her mind and she closed her eyes feeling how tears again pressed to come out. Breath she remembered herself, she ended up stepping into the shower with all of her clothes still on. It needed to get somewhat clean, and then hopefully Killian had some kind of magic spell that could make them dry.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 10:40 pm

He hadn’t been able to sleep and had just been laying in the bed, staring at the ceiling. The screen lit up and Zadkiel immediately rushed to his phone, seeing that Letha was texting something – and then the dots disappeared. He waited a little while, maybe she was just rephrasing. When he felt like he had waited long enough, he chose to call her.

She was just about to text someone when he mentioned the bath and taking of the illusion. “No need to hurry,” he said looking in her direction as she closed the door. When the door was closed, he took away the illusion and went to check the magazines on the table.
The shower turned on and he flipped a couple of pages, not really letting his attention catch onto anything. Suddenly Letha’s phone lit up with the name ‘Zadkiel Nelson’ who was calling. Killian looked at it for a moment before he looked towards the bathroom. Then he picked up.

“Letha? Where a-” the voice on the other side sounded somewhat out of breath and had a slightly hoarse voice. Seemingly young.
“Do you know what time it is, young man?” There was no reply. “We’re trying to get some rest. Call again tomorrow morning,” he said before he ended the call and put the phone back onto the table as close to where she had put it as possible. Killian brought his attention back to the magazine and tried to find something interesting.

On the other side of the phone sat Zadkiel who wasn’t able to sleep in the unused guestroom with his hand pulsating from the multiple cuts he had gotten from breaking the mirror earlier. He sat as if he was frozen with the phone towards his ear, starring into the closed door to the guestroom he was in. Ever so slowly he pulled the phone down from his ear, to check that it was the right number he had called. Honey. He could feel how his grip tightened around the phone. It was painful, not only to the wounded hand, but also to his heart. Who was this old man that she was… Sleeping with? Till the morning? Completely out of it he threw his phone towards the door, creating a small nudge. He shouted at his phone before he got up, took it and threw it against the window. Nothing happened and it made him even angrier. He jumped to the window where his phone was. He loaded up his throw before he threw his phone again, this time it went through the window. The sound of she shards made Zadkiel realize what he had just done. He cursed and started cleaning again.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 10:58 pm

The sobs came before she could stop them, leaving her throat as he placed her head against the cold brick as the water glided down her pulsating skin. How had it all turned into such a bloody mess? Quite literally, as the reddish color started to flow with the water down the drain. No, she had to keep herself together, if she fell apart – she didn’t even finish the thought as she started scrubbing her face with the soap that was left by the hotel in every room.
As she felt satisfied that her face was clean, she was about to work on her clothes when she heard Kilian’s voice. “Did you say something?” she called out, before starting to peal of every piece of clothing making sure she got as much as the blood and dirt out of it as she could.

It didn’t take much more than around fifteen minutes before she was done and came out of the shower wrapping herself in a towel and went over to the mirror. She looked like hell, well she didn’t really, the amount of blood she had drank had clearly done some good things. But there was that haunted look in her expression that soured her beautiful complexation.
She walked out of the bathroom after she had make sure her clothes had been put up in a manner that would dry them quickly. “Anything interesting to read?” she asked, walking beside him taking her phone up and started replying to all of Zadkiel’s text messages.

I’m so sorry for everything I said before I walked out, I ran into some trouble along the way and ended up calling an old friend she looked at her message scratching her jaw that didn’t sound right and she deleted some of it I couldn’t that was even worse, she deleted it again. I love you Zad, I’m so sorry how things went down today - “I might need to get home” she sighed and put her phone down looking up towards Killian “I got into a huge fight with my boyfriend and” she pressed her brows together as she looked at her former lover, and what? She didn’t think how this would look, her calling him up asking for help, now running out because she wanted to go back to the person she loved? “Bugger” she hissed and let both her hands glide through her hair, quickly rethinking that and let one hand grab around the towel so it wouldn’t glide down. “I’m sorry I called you and brought you into all this mess” she whispered and closed her eyes.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 11:22 pm

“No, no,” he replied. It couldn’t possibly be important that someone had called Letha by this hour. People needed more respect for the daily rhythm.
The shower soon stopped and shortly after she exited, wrapped only in a towel. Pretty little thing, though she looked like someone who had been through hell throughout the day. “Well, I found that article you talked about. Cassian,” he said tilting the magazine so she could see the picture of his son. He didn’t pay much attention to the fact that she picked up her phone, she had after all been in the middle of something on her phone when he asked her to take a bath. He only looked up from the paper when she mentioned going home. Slowly he also lifted his head to look at her, waiting for some kind of explanation. She had been in a fight with her boyfriend, he raised his eyebrows slightly surprised. So Killian was her go to when trouble was visiting boyfriend-town? He didn’t really mind it. She hissed and his eyes followed her arms movements – and then she apologized. “Don’t worry about it, darling. You needed someone when he wasn’t available,” he reassured her, not knowing that Zadkiel had been available all of the hours she had been gone. He didn’t even think about the fact that it might’ve been her boyfriend who had called her to figure out where she had been. “You don’t have to worry. I’m here if you need me,” he said with a calm smile.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 11:31 pm

She wanted to correct him, telling him that Zadkiel was a good boyfriend. But hadn’t that been the reason she had left? Because she had tried for so long to get through to him only to be hit by a brick wall? Wasn’t really fair to think that, with all that had been going on. Which if you thought about it, might had been the reason she had even realized how bad it was. Because there had been something they could have talked about. His mother’s death, the problems going on with Tien, Seraphina and the very fact that his father had just upped and left. But that topic had been so off limit that they hadn’t even been able to start the conversation before something else was brought up. She didn’t even dare tell him that she thought that his father was a selfish and noncaring man, and that just because his father wasn’t there to help it was okay for Zadkiel to take some time off. But as he just had said hours before, I help people. But at what cost.

Don’t really, I” she looked at him as she lost the words she was trying to convey, she knew he was much older than he looked like. Maybe much older than she would ever now, finally understanding how many creatures there was in Gaia and some of them, almost as old as this world was.
Don’t remember you being this sweet” she half laughed half choked down her cries. “I better.. I better go” she then said feeling like they both knew were this would end if she didn’t leave now. She went back into the bathroom and took down the wet clothes “You don’t have a smart spell that dries this up, do you?” she asked him, almost feeling bad asking even more from him that she had already done.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 11:49 pm

“We were in the army. No one is this sweet when a war is going on,” he said, even though they hadn’t been in war all of the years in the army. He gave her a slight smile, having a feeling that she might’ve wanted more than just some calm talking. But she caught herself, telling him she had to go. He closed his eyes and nodded, letting her enter the bathroom again. It was also a subtle agreement that they both indeed knew where this was going if she wasn’t getting dressed and out the door.
She asked for a spell to dry things and he looked up before hen slowly entered the bathroom, being sure he wasn’t interrupting some kind of changing of clothes. She stood with her clothing which were soaking wet. He gave her a little smile before he approached her. “Did you forget to get undressed when you entered the bath?” he chuckled and stopped beside her. He placed a hand on her lower back as he lifted his free hand and whispered some words which made the clothing dry; ready to be worn. He then looked down at her, him being 20 centimeters taller than her. “I’ll leave you be,” he said with a low voice, allowing him to look at her lips once. If she didn’t keep him in the bathroom in some way, he would turn away slowly and walk out to the magazine.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 12:01 am

She laughed as he asked if she had forgot to take of the clothes as she had walked under the shower. It had been somewhat annoying to put on while it had still been wet, but she needed. No, she knew she had to go, before she did something she could never take back. Hurting Zadkiel more than she had already done.
To be fair it was a conscious choice so I could get them a little bit clean” she said but her smile disappeared as soon as she felt his warmth when he placed her hand on her lower back. She hadn’t thought of him coming this close. The warmth only spread as she felt how everything went from wet to dry, it was an amazing feeling, after all she hadn’t been dry since she had come home from her work.
Then he looked down, his eyes on her lips and she could feel how the atmosphere around them became heavy and clouded. He had always been a hard person to resist, then a small sad smile formed on her lips as she let her hand touch his cheek “I really hope you find her soon, your Daisy” she said and tipped up on her toes and pressed a light kiss on his cheek. “Thank you for rescuing me today” what would have happened if circumstances had been different when they had met. Knowingly being with a person that would one day meet the person he was destined to be with, and then letting him go because you weren’t the one written on your collarbone? Such a scary thought.

Then she walked around him and went for the door, grabbed her phone on the way only to turn around one time if he didn’t stop her to look at him. Then she closed the door and started to walk faster and faster towards the exit. She looked at her screen and saw that her text hadn’t been read, only making her walk faster until she was running as fast as she could home again. Hoping she weren’t too late to fix this.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 12:17 am

He smiled slightly of her reason to keep her clothing on while taking her bath. “Well thought,” he said with a slight chuckle. He saw her smile. It was difficult to place. He was just about to lean down to give her a kiss when she mentioned the name on her collarbone. It was a giant slap in the face, which made his thoughts stop for a moment. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, and he returned it without really thinking about it. He blinked once as she landed on her feet again, “Any time, Letha,” he said, reminding himself that he was surely only playing around while he could – knowing that one day he would find the one who he was destined to be with. Slowly he followed her out of the bathroom, watching how she remembered everything before she lift. “See you around, Master Sergeant,” he said with a slight chuckle before she closed the door. He walked back to the table and looked at his watch before he went to bed.

The room was cleaned, and the window had been taped with plastic so neither rain or wind would do any damage. He would make sure to call a glazier in the morning, so the window could be fixed before Letha got home. This was her property after all. He just lived here with her. He had spent time to rearrange shelves, shoes, clothing and lastly, he went to the room where he had his boxing bag. Not minding the wounded hand, he started to hit the bag, trying to think of something else than who Letha was spending time with. Every hit seemed to get harder and the hand didn’t get rest to heal underneath the bandage. No matter what he did, the thought didn’t slip his mind, not even when sweat ran down from his forehead and into his eyes.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 12:27 am

Filled with newfound energy and being well fed, it didn’t take her long to run from the hotel to their apartment. She stood in front of the door, her hair filtered and curling in every direction after being in a bath and then running well over a hundred km pr hour. It was like sticking once head out of a moving cars’ window while on the highway.
Letha breathed in, looking at the name on the door; Nelson and Aetós. Again, a pit of dread filled her stomach as she slowly pressed in the key in the keyhole and opened the door. The first thing that met her were the smell of cleaning materials. Her brows pressed towards each other, but it didn’t take long to put two and two together. He had been stress cleaning. The low sound of someone hitting something repeated over and over, made her walk towards his small gym that he had made for himself. She thought about calling out, instead opened the door softly sweat and blood was the next thing that hit her smelling senses. Scared of what he had done, she just stood there opened her mouth, but getting words out were so hard. Because she knew she had hurt him, more than he deserved. More than she would ever forgive herself for. “Zaddie, love?” it was a hoars whisper that left her as she hugged her body while looking at him. Knowing very well the state of her must look like, but she could worry about that later, after he looked at her.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 12:40 am

His mind was preoccupied with punching the bag that he didn’t even realize that someone entered the apartment. Walking around in it. For starters, he thought the hoarse whisper was his own thoughts until he realized that it was coming from the door. As soon as he realized it he immediately stopped and caught onto the bag, so it wouldn’t hit him back. There she stood. He looked at her, not really knowing what he should say. Had she even seen his messages? There was no way he could know, now that his phone was gone. “I eh… The window in the guest room is broken,” he managed to say. His voice was low and slightly hesitant. He didn’t want her to leave again, but at the same time he didn’t want her closer – and yet he wished to hold her tight. He didn’t know where to start, so the window must be the best place right? He didn’t know that he had caused damage to the door in the guestroom too, so he didn’t mention it. “I was caught up in je-” could he really admit that? “jealousy,” he managed to say. “So, I threw my phone out the window,” he elaborated. His hand was pulsating all the way up in his arm, but he didn’t feel like aiding it right now. He had to open up to her. That was what she had missed right? She’d open up too, wouldn’t she?
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 EmptyOns Maj 19, 2021 12:49 am

You what?” she said with a confused tone, it was clear she wasn’t angry just not understanding what he had told her. How had he broken a window and why? She took a step towards him, only to read the energy in the room feeling that he didn’t really want it, so she stopped after one single step and put her arms around herself. Her white shirt still tainted from the blood that had been all over it just a few hours ago. Then he elaborated on why he had done it, jealousy? Why had he been jealous? “I, Why? What happened? Are you -” she stopped mid sentence as she knew that he wasn't okay, and she felt utterly perplexed by the whole situation. And he had cut his hand? She looked down on the bandaged smeared with blood from the open wounds, it was easy for her to pick up the scent it was given up. What had happened beside her being so angry leaving him, that could have made him jealous? She didn’t understand.
Letha pushed her brows together, she wanted to explain further but it felt like there was more she needed to know before she could fully apologize for whatever he was feeling right now.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 3 Empty

We all deserve closure [TW, CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace
» Why me, what did I do to deserve this- Regina fortidsemme
» We deserve some peace... and rum... lots of rum.
» Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?
» I need this tree, I deserve this tree - Razor

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 1-8-
Gå til: