Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You can't hurry love [cw]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 2:58 pm

Zadkiel laughed a little as she explained how she wasn’t sitting all that great. He leaned back a bit and loosened his grip so she could find the spot where she wanted to sit. He made sure to part his leg so she could sit between them and as she looked up at him, he gave him a small smile. “Yeah,” he said with a warm smile and wrapped his arms around her once again. He leaned a little back with a soft smile. This was really nice. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed how his phone had slid out of his pocket, since the screen, that was facing down lit up. He shortly let go of her with one arm to push his phone away and underneath one of the pillows. He then scratched his chin a little as a cover before he let his arm find its way around her again. Now, if it wasn’t because he had been slightly distracted before, he only got more distracted now since he could smell Violet’s hair and whatever else she smelled of. Before he really got to think about it, the side of his nose and his mouth rested against her hair, taking in the scent very delicately.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Violet

Violet

Humør : "Please tell me when its over"
Fag : Magic | Magic history | Healing | Math | History | Track | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 180

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 3:12 pm

Violet couldn’t help but notice how Zadkiel moved his hand and pushed his phone away. Instead of thinking twice about it. She was just happy about the fact that he would rather spend time with her, than looking at his phone. Her hands found the arm that had left her and pulled it around again. Her eyes were glued to the movie, but once again she didn’t really catch anything that was going on. She felt the weight of his arms around her. How close she was pressed against his chest. Then she felt how there was a light pressure against her hair. Violet could hear how he smelled her hair. It made her stomach drop in a way it had never done before. With her hand raised she moved her head. Just enough to let her finger grab her hair and moved it to the side, making the side of her neck bare. Turning her head, a little she looked up at Zadkiel with a sweet smile on her lips. “Hi” she said with a small laugh, but when she wanted to turn away again. It was like something glued her in place just letting her eyes lock with his unable to move.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 3:26 pm

He only got to smell her hair for a moment before she moved it and he pulled a little away so he wouldn’t end up accidentally getting hit in the head. She made her neck bare and for some reason it made his heart skip a beat. When she looked up at him, his calm eyes caught hers and a shy smile spread on his lips. She had just greeted him and for some reason, it seemed like it took a little while before he resposnded, “Hi,” he whispered. There was something magnetic about all of this and his eyes couldn’t move away from her face. He wanted to say something, but nothing left his mouth and his eyes shortly looked at her lips. God, butterflies swirled around, afraid of doing something wrong. Even though he wasn’t much he leaned just a little closer, hesitating to lean in and let their lips meet.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 3:37 pm

Everything around them faded. The entire world could burn down, someone could be crying for help. Anything could happen. But it would take away her attention she was putting on Zadkiel. He was breathtaking, and it was like he was her north pole, and she was his south. It was almost impossible not to lean a little closer. And explosions of butterflies in her stomach and she had a hard time remembering to breathe. When he leaned in closer, so close that she could feel his breath against her lips, her hand moved up and found his cheek. Slowly she let her front side of his fingers and knuckles glide up against his skin. Before she let her hand fall down again. Leaning in a little closer. But still not all the way to let their lips meet. So close, and yet so far. Her breath coming out a little more heavily as her eyes closed.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 3:52 pm

Everything was being so slow. Dragging out. He felt the back side of her fingers caress his cheek carefully. It was hypnotizing. Magical. She leaned in herself. He could simply see it for himself, that someone would be ruining the moment, and it almost scared him. This was to set up for it too end up happily. After all, his family was certainly cursed by something, and he was certain that there was no way he could find someone he might be able to love within a month of the breakup. God, was it too early? But she was so kind, and he had enjoyed every moment with her and… The spiral of thoughts died as he let his lips meet hers as he closed his eyes. It was soft and gentle. He believed he wasn’t pushing or asking for too much. He let his hand find her jaw, and supported her in the position she was in, but also in manner that would be respectful if she pulled away.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 4:00 pm

She had never done anything slow in her life. Everything happened so fast, and you quickly realized that people came and went sometimes quicker than you wanted them too. So, she had shared kisses, and touches with others before. Her first time had been taken from her, and she hadn’t done that since. But kisses, kisses she could compare. And nothing was anywhere near what she was feeling in this moment. As their lips connected it was like it made sense, everything for her made sense. The warm feeling spreading in her entire chest, out to her fingers and toes. As his hand found her jaw, hers find his cheek. Letting their lips connect a little deeper. But still innocently, trying, exploring. She didn’t wish to push any boundaries. But by the gods it felt good.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 4:12 pm

Butterflies were bustling in cages in his stomach and begging to be let go, but he didn’t dare to let his guards down just yet, because what if she would be pulling the break and cut the line. She deepened the kiss innocently and a soft sigh left him. He remembered to breathe. The other hand that was still around her hugged her just a little tighter, almost hoping that she would turn around. No, it wasn’t because this was a bad kiss at all, but it would be so much easier to kiss her properly if she had turned to face him. He sat a little more up and leaned a little closer to her, mostly hoping that he could improve something for her. No, it wasn’t because he put her needs in front of his own, because he had wanted to kiss her for a long time. Wait, had he? It felt like an eternity since he had thought that thought the first time, but it couldn’t have been more than a month ago.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 4:23 pm

Her other arm snaked around his neck, and with how he moved around it made it easy for her to understand that he wanted her to turn around. So, she did, which ended up with sitting on top of his lap. Her arms folding around him just above his hips. A sigh left her, matching his. She truly hoped that it was what he wanted, and he liked it. That she wasn’t pushing any boundaries of his. Of course, she didn’t know that he had already found a rebound. Not that she would ever put herself in the position of being a rebound, she wasn’t sure she could do that. Not when she had already fallen in love with him. He just made it so damn easy, with being so kind and attentive. How he had plucked her a flower and told her it was because it was pretty and so was, she. He had been so innocent about it, and she truly believe that he hadn’t even thought about how it sounded. She broke the kiss, leaning her forehead against his, letting them breath for a moment. But before he could say anything she kissed him again, this time with greater passion than before.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 4:44 pm

She turned around and while she did so, he felt like he forgot how to breath for a moment, but as her arms snaked around his body he was reminded to do so. Her sigh made him sigh again, almost as if it was a respond, even though he had been starting it. She broke the kiss and their foreheads rested against each other. A soft chuckle left him with a smile. He wasn’t feeling any kind of misery or betrayal when ‘nothing’ happened. It was almost as if this was way more okay than what happened with Nathalie. He was about to open his mouth to say anything but was interrupted by another kiss which let a soft yelp leave him. Not that he wasn’t a fan, it was just a surprise. His arms snaked around her, not wanting her to believe he pulled away, since the collision almost made him do so. He let one hand find to the back of her ribcage and pulled her just a little closer. The passion in the kiss was reciprocated and he didn’t hesitate to deepen the kiss. He shortly bit her lip gently, with a soft sigh, before he let his tongue invite hers for an almost hesitant dance.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 4:59 pm

It was incredible that something like this could be so amazing. She had heard about it, read about it. Seen it in movies. But she needed to be honest, she had never thought it would be her sitting like this. Kissing a person, she felt so comfortable with as she did with Zadkiel. That in itself was, incredible. How he touched her and invited her to explore more. It was electrifying. A hum left her, as he bit down her lip, gently but it still built a fire in her. She opened her lips gently titling her head, to feel his tongue dance with hers. She had no idea how long they had been sitting like this. But she started to feel, like she wanted more. Which wasn’t what she wanted, at least not now. She wanted to make sure that this was, something. Not just a kiss that would never happen again. But how did you break something like that, or even ask what a kiss like this meant. Because, no one kissed like that, without having feelings for the other. Did they? A little confused she pulled away. Heaving for breath. “I –“ she licked her lips, letting out a soft chuckle. “That was really – wow” she mumbled, opening her eyes giving him a small smile. Okay, she, she needed time to think. “I, I’m just – I actually need to use the bathroom” she whispered giving him a small kiss on his lips, before she crawled out of tent. She almost went the wrong way before she laughed a little of herself and went the other way. Half walking, half running towards the bathroom. Just in time to hear that someone knocked on the door. Not that she thought much of it as she went into the bathroom.

Now, Nathalie had sent Zadkiel a bunch of texts that he hadn’t been answering. So, now she needed to see this distraction that he was having. Mostly because she was curious and really wanted to know what kept him so busy that he suddenly didn’t want her to come by. It was after all over a week ago last time, which meant he had to be craving blood. She stood with her hands on either of the door frame. She lifted her head looking at Zadkiel. “So you’re busy, huh?” she smirked looking at him with sensual glare. She could smell on him that he had been very close with – a siphoner? Oh, now that was interesting. Licking her lips, she looked up at him again with a slight raised brow.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 5:19 pm

She pulled away and chuckled a little with her, “Yeah,” he mumbled with her, agreeing that it was just that. Wow. He slowly opened his eyes to meets hers. She had to use the bathroom, and for a second, he was about to tell her that of course she could use the bathroom, but before he managed to do so, she kissed him shortly and crawled out. He almost couldn’t keep his laugh away as he noticed how she almost ran the wrong way. There was something about this that was so much more different than everything else. He heard how someone knocked on the door. It made him frown for a second. He quickly grabbed his phone under the pillow and flipped the screen, only to see that Nathalie had kept texting him. Shit. He hid his phone underneath the pillow again before he crawled out of the tent and hurried over to the door before he opened the door. The way she stood made his heart sink. “Yeah. Pretty busy,” he said nodding, pressing his lips together trying to withstand inviting her inside. “So, another day, huh?” he tried and pulled a smile. Something about her standing right there in front of him made things so much more difficult to handle and he could feel how his teeth almost watered a bit. He couldn’t do this right now. Things had to take it’s time and if he wasn’t able to say no, things might not go in the right speed with Violet and he certainly didn’t want to ruin anything.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 5:30 pm

Nathalie gave him a toothy smile as he told her that he was busy, so maybe another day. So there would be another day. “Hmm” she hummed, taking a step closer towards him, letting one hand leave the doorframe and placed it on Zadkiel’s shoulder. She leaned in lifting a brow. “We could just do it quick, up at my apartment – You can just tell her that I have problems with my plumbing, and I need help, or is your girl offering her blood too you as well?” she asked, purring raising both brows now. She licked her lips. “Come now, you didn’t send that picture to me, because you didn’t want me to come” she whispered, noticing how the water in the bathroom was being turned off. Wouldn’t take long before the girl would come and check. Or maybe she was a good girl, and waited till he come back?  
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 5:41 pm

Zadkiel held his breath as Nathalie stepped closer. It wasn’t working and her standing close wasn’t helping either. She had already a story for how things could work out. He was lost for words. No. No, no. He furrowed his brows a little. “No, she’s-” told him to follow and tried to convince him that he wouldn’t have send the picture if he hadn’t wished for her to be there. Well, he hadn’t believed Nathalie would even respond before much later or the morning after. ”No, Nathalie. I can’t” he almost whispered and put his hand on her shoulder, trying gently to show her she needed to back away so he could close the door. He swallowed a lump in his throat, “I’m really in the middle of something,” he said and clenched his jaw a little.
Nathalie

Nathalie

Humør : You know what really bugs me? Insect puns
Antal indlæg : 104

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 5:56 pm

Oh, the boy liked this one. Now wasn’t that interesting, well she hadn’t used all that time only to lose her blood source and little plaything that fast. She was actually extremely impressed that he could be so firm in his decision and was just about to tell him that she would just be back later. When the beautiful little thing stepped into the entrée way looking at them with a small smile. “Hello” Nathalie said, and almost snaked around Zadkiel to take Violet’s hand, that she seemed rather reluctant to give. Clearly only to be polite she did and nodded. “Hi” she greeted back and looked towards Zadkiel, Violet couldn’t really figure out what was going on by the smells and moods they both seemed to be in. “I’m so sorry to have disturbed you evening, I wouldn’t have come if wasn’t because my bath is flooded, and of course the super isn’t picking up the phone” She breathed a little annoyed letting her hand glide through her brown hair. “Zadkiel have helped me a couple of times, that it seems to be happening, but I have to wait before I can get the –“ she moved her hands a little around “Sorry, long story, but in all Zadkiel usually helps me, being so extremely good with his hands” she smiled, and Violet licked her lips putting her hands in the back pockets of her pants. "I mean” she let out a small sigh “If it’s a big problem, I can just wait down here until you’re done?” Violet said with a small voice looking towards Zadkiel “I can, maybe make some dinner for us, while you do it, or you know – something like that?” Nathalie nodded “See, excellent idea I’m sure it’s just like last time and will take max twenty minutes” she said sweetly before looking at Zadkiel.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 6:11 pm

Nathalie looked past him and greeted Violet, which made him close his eyes for a short moment. Why did she greet her? Nathalie even snaked around him to give her a hand. Zadkiel sent Violet a short smile, to try and tell her that things were okay – even though he doubted that himself.
Nathalie lied. Telling her bath was flooded. His eyes widened a bit as he looked at her. Was she serious? She even said more about how Zadkiel had helped her before, which made him furrow his brows while he looked at her. Why. He licked his lips, frustrated, as she said he was good with his hands. Zadkiel looked towards Violet as she seemed to be taking the decision. She could just wait. No, she couldn’t. She shouldn’t be alone in his apartment, no way. Who knew if some psycho came looking for Letha? There was no way he was letting her stay alone. He was about to tell Violet she didn’t have to neither wait or cook dinner when Nathalie interrupted and put a estimated time on it even. He looked back at Nathalie with raised brows. “No, I can’t help you,” he said shaking his head. “I’ve already exercised today,” he pulled a smile, “You know how my physiotherapist is strict with exercising too much,” he said and sent her a wide smile. “So, as I told you, I can’t help you today. It’ll ruin my arms,” he said and patted himself on the forearm where he had been cut up a month ago.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 7:11 pm

Zadkiel saying no? Good for him. Violet gave him a bright smile, and it even seemed like Nathalie took it as one should. Without any fuss. The pureblood vampire nodded and gave him a soft smile. “Of course,” she stepped respectfully away from the doorway. “I’m sorry, I’ll just try to do it myself, that’s what YouTube is there for, right?” she laughed and gave both Zadkiel and Violet a nod. Her fingers glided through her hair and pulled it away from her neck, as she turned around to walk back to her apartment. “Don’t overstrain yourself and feel better” she said before she excited and walked back to her own apartment. The smile quickly disappeared.

Violet let out a soft sigh, turning towards Zadkiel as he closed the door. “So, interesting neighbours you have” she said with a soft smile on her lips. Removing her hands form her pocket again. “Soo..” she didn’t really know what the hell to do with herself now, they had just been making out. Now the whole thing with the neighbour that, if she was being honest, sounded really weird. But who was she to judge? Her teeth pulled in her bottom lip, while she waited on what Zadkiel wanted to do now.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 7:21 pm

Zadkiel was almost impressed how she respected that he said no for the… fourth time in a row? “I’m sure you got it,” he said and nodded to her. The sooner she left the better. Don’t overstrain yourself. Oh how kind of her, he thanked her and nodded and closed the door. He collected himself a little while facing the door. Nathalie had been so mean. He slowly turned around, “Yeah,” he said and shrugged a little. “I’m really sorry about all that,” he said and looked at her a little apologetic. The movie was still playing in the living room. “Are you hungry?” he wondered, and felt how his own stomach turned, complaining about turning Nathalie’s offer down. “You know, since you mentioned dinner?” he said and was already thinking about what he could make for them – after all Zadkiel was a great cook!
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 7:38 pm

She shook her head as he apologized “It’s okay” she assured him, looking at him as he asked if she was hungry. Since she had mentioned dinner. So, they were just going to pass the whole thing about them making out? Her heart sank in her chest, that couldn’t be a good sign, could it? “Yeah sure, we could make something together, I love cooking” she explained following him into the kitchen, leaning against the counter as he looked in the fridge what they could make to eat. Should she say something? Asking him what the kiss meant? What if he didn’t feel like it anymore, and it was just a way to be nice. But could they then stay friends? Even though her thoughts went off in her head like a steamroller she managed to keep a small smile on her lips as she nodded along to whatever he told her.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 7:54 pm

Zadkiel smile widened a bit as she said they could make something together. “Cool, me too,” he said and started to walk towards the kitchen, but as she passed her he grabbed her hand. His hands were slightly cold compared to earlier. As they got into the kitchen he, a little unwillingly, let go of her hand to open the fridge to see what it had of content. “Is there anything you don-” he looked towards her. Now, it might be a sixth sense, but he felt like something was off, so he closed the fridge door and approached her, even though she stood just nearby. He opened his mouth to say something, but he didn’t know what to say at first and closed his mouth. He looked down between them and carefully took her hand before he looked up at her again. “You really made my day,” he said and licked his lips a little. He leaned the small distance down to hopefully give a small kiss on her lips, but not pulling away immediately.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 8:11 pm

She looked up as he didn’t finish his sentence, “Something –“ she didn’t get to ask if something was wrong, before he took her hand a soft smile formed on her lips, as she titled her head, waiting for him to gather his words. And what he said, positively took her breath away. She wanted to tell him that he had made this one of the better days she had, in a very long time. When he leaned down, she pressed herself a little up on her toes to meet him halfway. The soft kiss woke all the butterflies once again. Her hand found his cheek, slowly she let it glide over his skin into his hair. Then she fell back on her feet and gave him a small smile. “You really made my day too” she whispered, breathing out a little. “So, what are we making?” she asked, feeling how her lips formed into an even bigger smile.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 8:24 pm

Zadkiel enjoyed the gentle touch by Violet. He was just about to pull her closer with his free hand when she ended back on her feet and had ended the kiss. He felt completely breathtaking. He smiled gently at her as she said he had made her day too. He shortly looked down between them, chuckling a little as she asked what they were making. “Well,” he said and started backing over towards the fridge, still holding her hand, and thereby dragging her along. He opened the fridge and pulled her gently in front of him, wrapping a caring arm around her. “Is there anything you don’t like or eat?” he spoke softly being somewhat close to her ear. Zadkiel’s fridge contained a lot of things, even though he was just him. Most of the time he tried to invite someone over to eat, and if not, he made a meal for his siblings. Besides from that, he exercised a lot, and thereby had to eat a lot.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 8:37 pm

She had to close her eyes when his voice travelled so close to her ear, almost teasing her of what just his words and how his voice sounded could do to her. She swore, no one had ever done this to her. Maybe she should ask her mother, but just the mere thought talking about anything sex and relationship related with her parents, it scared her so much. Violet licked her lips slowly and then tried to think if there was anything that she didn’t like or ate. “I don’t think I have any allergies and I haven’t tasted something I didn’t like” she gave him a smile, mostly because if you didn’t eat what had been served for you. You just didn’t eat, so you quickly learned that all food had some kind of quality. Even though she would much rather eat something that tasted good. She moved past him and looked into his fridge. “Well, we could make some kind of wok?” she saw he had a lot of fresh vegetables and chicken. That would be great to just fry in a pan and it could still teste great.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 9:20 pm

He raised his brows a little and smiled as she said there wasn’t really anything she didn’t like. He hummed a little thoughtfully, not thinking much of how close he was to her ear. He was more focused on trying to put something together that would satisfy. She suggested wok and he straightened back up. “Yeah, that sounds like a good idea,” he agreed. He moved a little closer to her to reach into his fridge and grab the chicken. “Let’s get to it then!” he said. On his way to the countertop, his hand slid from one of her shoulders to the other before he couldn’t reach her anymore. He picked up a cutting board and a knife that was used for chicken. He looked over at her, “Sorry,” he laughed of himself and turned himself towards her, “Is there any of this you’d prefer doing?” he said, giving her the opportunity to either do the chicken or the vegetables. He was just so used to make food by himself that he hadn’t thought of it at all.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 10:32 pm

It was amazing what just a simple breath, or word could do to her. And it was like it became stronger the more interactions they did with one another. She was happy that he found that her idea was a good one, felt how he moved closer and for a moment she completely forgot what it was that she needed to take, as he leaned over her to take the kitchen. “Yep!” she mused, trying to sound as upbeat and cool about all as this. But she wasn’t really able to do anything until he had removed his hand completely and she could take out the vegetables she would fit well. He even had coconut milk, that would complement the dish they were making really well. She placed it beside him, and walked over closing the fridge, as he told her sorry. She turned her head with a slight confused expression, mostly because she didn’t understand why he was apologizing. “Vegetables are fine” she gave him a big smile “not used to cooking with anyone, huh?” teased, walking beside him again, letting him help find a cutting board and knife she could use for what she was prepping. With skilled hands, she quickly started slicing and cutting. “To be fair, I only got back into it after I moved in with my father” she explained, making sure she didn’t accidently cut herself.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 11:50 pm

Zadkiel sent her a caring smile as she said vegetables were fine by her. When she asked him if he wasn’t used to cook with anyone, he couldn’t help but chuckle a little. “I’ve been cooking by myself the last… Five years or something,” he said with a light chuckle. One thing was that his address had been here and at his parents, but truly, he had lived by the military most of his time and therefore been using their kitchen to cook. After all, there had been periods of his life where he almost hadn’t been available because he had been in the military. As usual he couldn’t help but think about all the things he could’ve changed if he hadn’t gone to the military. It wasn’t the time to think about what could’ve happened if he had done something else. “I uh, work in the military,” he explained, which might be more reason to why he hadn’t been cooking with his family that much. His work hadn’t really been up and been discussed that much. He helped her find both cutting board and knife so she could prep. As she started to cut the vegetables, he started with the chicken. As he put the chicken on the cutting board, he couldn’t help but glance over at her hands as she cut and sliced. “It looks really good, Vi,” he complimented with a wide smile before he looked back at the chicken and started removing anything that wouldn’t be wanted in the dish. Everything was done with quite the precision, and there would be no doubt that he would only serve a well-prepared dish.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 2 Empty

You can't hurry love [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 7Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I don't really know a lot about love
» On another love
» I will always love you
» A love like mine
» An act of tough love

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 1-8-
Gå til: