Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

An act of tough love

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Natasha

Natasha

Humør : my mom is really that bitch and i’m that bitch jr.
Antal indlæg : 58

An act of tough love Empty
IndlægEmne: An act of tough love   An act of tough love EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 8:30 am

LOCATION | Edith's house, out in the garden
DATE | 23th of May 2022
TIME | Afternoon
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Edith

Natasha was heading back towards Grounds of Lily after having spent an hour or so with Irina, because well she had been needed to see that beautiful baby boy that Irina and Nigel had brought into the world. Then, on the way home she had taken a right turn, and parked right out front Edith or Anastasia's house. Because she just had that feeling of doing so, no further explanation needed for when Natasha did something. Besides, she had been sitting on her hands for far too long without doing anything, she was getting restless - and Irina had expressed concern for her banshee friend who was just well, living in self isolation with her son. That didn't help anything or anyone, even if fear was the main reason. "Ana... Edith," she spoke in her best English, mostly she had gotten so used to that tongue after living and speaking that language in the mansion, even if more of them was able to speak Russian like she did with Neil - she knew Edith needed to keep practicing. "Time to get the gloves off, get up to inside and change into something more- " she did a hand movement over Edith's currently outfit, "so not what you are wearing right now. We are going shopping, because we are going out."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Edith

Edith

Humør : Keep your head high.
Antal indlæg : 40

IndlægEmne: Sv: An act of tough love   An act of tough love EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 12:31 pm

It was getting easier and easier to relax, even though sometimes, things were being a little too explosive. She sat on her knees in her garden, in the middle of planting some flowers, while her son sat under the veranda with his tablet. All very idyllic. She believed that her ability was in better control, now that she believed that she was more settled. She, therefore, didn’t jump on the spot when she heard Natasha speak her name but instead looked up with a slightly calmer smile. Her ability hadn’t warned her about this situation – so there should be nothing to worry about, correct? Her brows raised as there was gestured to her clothing, but a soft chuckle left her as she heard what they were going to do. “Alright, alright,” she replied in English and tried to wave the comment off. She got up, revealing how both cloves and knees were completely dirty. “Give me a moment, 'kay?” she said, this time much more Russian. She had been practicing English everyday on her journey and still did. It was simply difficult for her. Her heart was beating in her chest, even though she knew very well there was nothing to worry about. Nothing.

She pulled her son with her inside and told him to call her if there was anything and that he only could be in the backyard. She then changed from her dirty gardening clothing to something more suitable, a simple loose t-shirt and some high-waisted pants. She told her son goodbye and left to find Natasha. “What is spring doing to you, ‘Tash?” she wondered in Russian pulling a wider smile.

Sidst rettet af Edith Lør Jul 23, 2022 6:14 pm, rettet 1 gang
Natasha

Natasha

IndlægEmne: Sv: An act of tough love   An act of tough love EmptyMan Jun 27, 2022 6:29 am

Natasha chuckled a little, "spring ain't doing anything to me, perhaps the caffeine addiction is, but come on, no time to waste," she hasted over and pulled Edith alongside her. Now, there was an untouched subjects between the two, Andrei, and to be fair Natasha didn't want to trade into the emotional void nod, because it was endless. Then Natasha headed towards her car, and gestured Edith to get in on the passenger seat before she herself sat on the driver seat, then once in, she started the engine and went towards the city. It was a small drive, it wouldn't have taken them more than a seven to ten minutes to walk, but Natasha never did anything half speed. Parking the car she got out and placed her arms in a loose wrap around her body then looking around at the shop areas, they needed to get Edith some new clothing - where would they even start? Her eyes then landed on the target of a shop, very fancy and she did have eye for the more expensive things. So Natasha unwrapped her arms and hooked one of them around Edith's before pulling her in the direction of the shop.
Edith

Edith

IndlægEmne: Sv: An act of tough love   An act of tough love EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 6:14 pm

Edith pulled a smile as Natasha claimed that spring wasn’t doing anything to her. The smile curled just a little more as she mentioned the caffeine addiction. It was no joke with such an addiction, but most were able to keep it under control. A yelp left Edith as Natasha moved over to her and pulled her with her. She tried to put herself in the greatest mood possible, which made her laugh a little as she followed, ending up on the passenger seat.
Natasha got them into town that wasn’t more than a couple of minutes away. She got out, of the car and looked around for a moment before her eyes landed on Natasha, who was once again approaching her. She tried not to be jumpy this time, but she approached so quickly, hooked her arm, and started going. “So, what are we shopping for today?” she laughed a little tagging along completely next to Natasha, with matching steps.
Natasha

Natasha

IndlægEmne: Sv: An act of tough love   An act of tough love EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 7:55 am

Natasha chuckled a little bit, "babydoll, we need to get your out of these old laces and into something that reminds you of who you are," the werewolf pointed out. Not that she didn't understood Edith was careful and had been so for a while, but sometimes when you went into isolation like that you lost the parts of yourself, parts you had to find again. Sometimes it was easy to do so with how you dressed, if you felt like the best version of yourself - it was so much easier to act the part. "So, we are going to find you again - or at least the version of yourself you want to be, you have been sitting on the bench letting someone else stirring the wheel for far too long love," Natasha gestured Edith into the first finer store.
Edith

Edith

IndlægEmne: Sv: An act of tough love   An act of tough love EmptyMan Jul 25, 2022 1:48 pm

As Natasha announced what they were shopping for, she looked down at her outfit. She had just changed from her dirty clothing, wasn’t this good enough? Her eyes reached her sister-in-law right after as she mentioned that she needed clothing that reminded her of who she was. Edith was unsure if she wanted to be who she was, or at least who she had been. She had been quite a tough nut, but maybe that would help her to be less paranoid. “Okay, but-” We are going to find you again. Somehow the words made a smile spread on her lips, pulling her cheeks into sweet apples. She liked it even more when she added that she should be the one she wanted to be, and not necessarily the past her. People change. “Alright, alright,” she laughed and walked into the finer store. As soon as she entered, her steps got slower, immediately impressed, and beguiled by the fabrics, shapes, and patterns. She had once been very used to walking into these kinds of finer stores, but lately, she just took those smaller stores. “Are you certain that we can find me in a store like this,” she wondered and looked over her shoulder so her hair flew around her head.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: An act of tough love   An act of tough love Empty

An act of tough love
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A little tough love
» On another love