Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I don't really know a lot about love

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

I don't really know a lot about love Empty
IndlægEmne: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyLør Mar 27, 2021 4:08 pm

Date: 4th of April 2021
Time: 14.00
Outfit: Link + a cowboy jacket
Topic for: @Howard <3
_______
It was three weeks, ish since she had met her biological family. Oh boi, it was a mess navigation in her entire life being suddenly flipped around, but it was alright. She managed to skill adapt to everything quite nicely, and she tried getting more involved in their lives, getting to know them better - and she was making process. It was fun when you thought about everything she always had wanted, and suddenly it was there. Even if Alison said, she deserved it, Maya still wondered when she would have to pay the price of this sudden happiness. She never got anything good without a great deal of bad, and that thought freaked her out. At least for a second as she turned around. "Howie Howster," she spoke with a brighter smile on her lips. One thing was his scent, she could find him everywhere, the other thing was his aura that seemed to just by seconds being able to tame the wild demons in her head. "Glad to see you got my message," she replied before tip toeing to greet him a warmer hug. Wayne had a lot on his mind with the whole post full moon thing and Roman that idiot were in trouble with his pack after the full moon. And Maya desperately needed to talk to someone, or at least was seeking some company. So, Maya had texted Howard in hope of him wanting to go for a walk in the park, get some cofee - whatever really. She needed to get out.  It was Easter Monday, so one day before the reality of the academy would hit them tomorrow and the weather was lovely. It was really just the perfect day. "How has your Easter been?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Howard

Howard

Humør : Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year.
Fag : Drama + Dance + Language + History
Antal indlæg : 78

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyLør Mar 27, 2021 7:16 pm

It was like all his friend’s world was more or less just going straight down a drain. If it wasn’t for the fact that he had used a lot of time at Dion’s parties, he might have been overcome by the sheer negativity by all of the people around him. There was the Walker family just going through one bad thing after the other, then there was Zadkiel losing his mother and his sister Seraphina that had become a fallen angel. Then there was another one of his sisters, Tien who falling apart again. Wayne had been turned into a fucking werewolf. Did he even want to continue? The one that didn’t seem like something bad was happening to at the moment, and that was a miracle in itself, as she always seemed to attract all kinds of bad news.  

It had been a smile on his face as soon as he had seen the message to come to the park. He had gotten into his car and driven almost immediately towards where she wanted to meet up.

A big smile spread on his face and he pulled his hands out of his pockets to wave. Damn, she looked even more beautiful than she had done last time he had seen her, how was that even possible? “Well, you know me, always on my phone in hand so it would be weird if I hadn’t” he said cheerfully and gave her a little wink with his eye. “Wait!” he said, as she tried to talk about his easter, he ran the last way and pick her up, so she landed over his shoulder and spun her around before he let her down and put her arms around her in a warm hug. “Much better now!” he laughed and put an arm around her shoulders “It was really nice, you know just normal easter, without my parents – so just me, Noa and my brothers” he said there was no malice in his voice about his parents not being there. "How about you?"
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyLør Mar 27, 2021 9:21 pm

Maya's lips escaped a lighthearted chuckle by his cheerful voice. Wait, first she frowned a bit, still with a smile upon her lips that quickly turned to a laughter as he picked her up and swung her around. If her entire system hadn't ready been quite cheerful she would be by now. "Always a pleasure," she replied with a brighter smile and ran her hand through her hair to get it back in to place - even if did always look a bit messy. Her blue eyes looked up at him as he had an arm around her shoulders, and she placed hers around the lower part of his back. She let her fingers grab some of the fabric to keep her arm there. Normal Easter, she nodded a bit to that statement - she had never really had a normal Easter, so figuring out what that involved was difficult. Or that was at least till this year. "Sounds nice," she replied with a warmer smile as she turned her eyes shortly out to the people that walked around in the park. "I actually had my first Easter," she confessed and took deeper breath in. It was crazy thinking about the fact she admitted that, but it was the truth. "I haven't really been telling anyone yet, because it's still new," she took a deeper breath in, "but I found my family.. like.. my actual family," she still found it weird to say. "They invited me for Easter.. it was nice, actually feeling like you belonged somewhere." Maya took a deeper breath in, "so my mum, my dad and my sister Katelyn," there was this newfound happiness in her voice that felt a piece of her heart that had been hollow for way too many years. She carried that happiness and wholeness like amour these days, and it was clear in the way she moved and talked. "So, yeah - it's been quite nice."

Did she feel slightly guilty? Didn't one always. Maya had been so close to just ending her life back in November, and the raw thought of what she would have missed out on .. was heart breaking. Imagining her never finding what she had been looking for all her life, because she hadn't been strong enough to light the weight of the world on her shoulders anymore. "But I'm happy that you would hang out with me today, I'm sure you had plenty of offers waiting in line," she teased with a warming smile. Maya was aware he had abilities that seemed to ease people's worries and sometimes even make the world feel like a place where no harm would ever come by. Her mind worked fast enough to figure out when something was affecting her, but she didn't mind it. It had actually been nice sometimes, but she also imagined it being hard. Having some people getting even obsessed with that feeling, she imagined some could find it addicting. Then did you really always know who your real friends were? If they always just came by to get a fix away from their troubles? Maya hissed at her brain, always overworking, always overthinking.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 1:58 am

He smiled towards her as she told she had hold her first easter. What came next took him with surprise and he pulled them both to a stop “Wow, what, stop a second” he said looking baffled at her. How could she say things like that so casually? Finally found her family, her real one – she had a sister Katelyn. He put his hands to his head and made a motion as if it just exploded. “That quite nice?” he shook his head “Ay, that’s bloody amazing! Wow I’m so happy for you!” he exclaimed and threw his arms around her and pulled her into another hug this time it was a little stronger, and longer than the first one had been. Really conveying how happy he was for her; she really did deserve only the best things. Only twenty years old, and she had seen more than any person should ever be forced to. Unless you were a fucking dinosaur. Then he would be rather unimpressed if they hadn’t lived their life and gone through some serious shit.

He gave her a smirk and pushed her with his elbow when they started walking again. “You know I will drop everything in my hands if you ask me to see you, no contest” he said, knowing very well that he had already been invited to six different last day before school parties. And he had considered going, but all those plans had been thrown overboard as soon as he had seen that message. His hazel eyes found her figure again, she really was one of the most beautiful beings he had ever seen. And not in the sense of what one presented outside, but her soul. When you could still smile, while being weighed down by so much. That was indeed a gift, and he knew he had to cherish it every time he was with her. As if it might be the last time that he saw her. "So, what are we up to today?" he asked with an almost boyish grin on his lips.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 6:53 am

Maya stopped for a second, looking slightly confused. His expression in excitement what she needed to realize it was okay, okay to let this happiness warm you up and let go off the bad stuff. Maya escaped another soft giggle by his mind-blowing movement. Her smile grew bigger, she was too used to take everything with a grain of salt and not let anything too close. But maybe it was okay to change that and take the courage to change. He pulled her into another hug, and Maya just closed her arms tighter around him. She breathed out, not even understanding how she was capable for holding so much ecstasy in her tiny frame - and yet here it was waiting for in the finish line. Maya felt high on the feeling, like everything was impossible and she didn't wish to fall down from this cloud. Maya slowly let go of the embrace, keeping her eyes locked with his as they parted.

He pushed her slightly with his elbow, making her roll her eyes gently. "You better, my company is the best of the best," she replied giving him a cheeky little smile, as she took a deeper breath in. Maya couldn't get the smile off her lips, she felt so wholesome and was still getting used to that feeling. But there was something else sneaking up upon her, and she wasn't sure what that was yet, but it made the butterflies in her stomach flutter. It was in between the wars, she had finally allowed everything to just be. Maya had even taken a step so far as asking Alison if she knew a place where she could get some professional help - school counselling didn't really cover it anymore, not when she was angry at Levi. Maya wanted to get better and first step was perhaps she couldn't do it alone. "Well first off all," she turned her head towards him, "I thought about coffee - the rest is yet to be determined." Maya took a slightly deeper breath in before watching where she was walking again, but stopped for a short moment. "You were the one I really just wanted to see, so, as long as I'm with you," she made a small tilt with her head while looking at him, "then I'm up for anything."
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 1:10 pm

Do this look like a face that disagrees?” he said with a chuckle and pulled her in into another sideways hug and placed his lips towards her temple. He had always liked her, more than she might even knew. But there was something that Howie seldom gave himself, because a lot of people could confuse the feeling, he gave them with the actually being in love with him. Which mostly wasn’t the case, the loved the idea of being in love with him, but not really the whole being in love and committed to him. Not in the way he wanted, where they saw what he was underneath his positive aura and always helping people seeing the better things in life.

Well, I think that coffee is a great start, and then the rest of the day can be our little adventure we can come up with as we go along” he stopped up as she did and turned his gaze towards her. She just wanted to see him?” he gave her a small smile, and titled his head “Well, You know I’ll always be ready to be there for you, and spend time with you, if it’s in the afternoon or in the middle of the night” he clapped his hands and pointed towards one of the coffee shops “let’s go and order the most silly thing they have on the menu, with the stupidest dish and then will see what the rest of the day will bring us!
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 6:27 pm

Do this look like a face that disagrees? He had a point there, he looked at her in a way she couldn't describe - no one else looked at her like that, but she couldn't place the look, she just knew she liked it. She liked how he made her feel. The young thunderbird's heart skipped a few beats ahead as he placed his lips towards her temple, and a smaller giggle left her lips without her realizing. Being close to him felt natural, and there wasn't a fiber in her body that would want it any different than that. Which was funny, she was emotional, and even if she joked around jumped on people's backs and wasn't afraid to give someone a hug - it was only her close circle. It took a lot of her to trust someone and feel comfortable with them being able to just pick her up or simply touch her. It just felt natural to be close to Howard, he didn't need an ability for that. Her mind was always constantly active, making her aware when to fight his ability and when she shouldn't.

A little bit of adventure, see now they were talking. If anything Maya longed to just do something crazy, just act out and let things happen without a plan - just by doing something and see where it took them. "Adventure, hell yes, sign me up," she replied with a more enthusiastic smile on her lips. Her eyes sparked by the thrill of that thought, just doing something fun for a change. Maya turned her eyes back to him, as he said he always was ready to be there for her. Words like that still took her breath away, still making her reflect on he previous actions and thoughts. "Careful, I might just take you up on that," she replied quickly with a softer chuckle. Then he clapped is hands and her head turned the way he pointed. "Sounds like a plan," she replied and shook her head a little bit as they walked in the direction. Maya walked with Howard towards the coffee shop. "Table for two?" Maya nodded to confirm, "follow me then," Maya followed the waitress to a free table where she handed them two menu cards before she left again. "So, let's see what exciting things they got." She couldn't almost help but laugh a little bit, looking through the menu.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 3:34 am

He narrowed his eyes adoringly as she said she would take him up on that “Well now I’ll expect you to call me in the middle of the night, with some kind of crazy scheme that I would be a fool not to agree to help you with” he laughed and added “Actually now I will be very sad if you don’t do it at some point

Howie followed Maya to the café and nodded as well as the waitress asked if it was a table for two, they needed. He sat down and thanked her when she handed her the menu card. He looked up from the menu as she laughed after her little sentence. It was times like these where she just took his breath away, how she sat there with the sun in her back. Her hair looked like a halo around her beautiful face. He almost forgot what he was actually doing, before a small chuckle left him “yes, of course! Let’s see” he quickly scanned and then started laughing “Oh I’m definitely getting this, American cherry pie drink? That just sounds so disgusting that I need to try it” and then widen his eyes “It actually has a crust on top as a lid! What!” he started laughing hard and could feel how his muscles around his stomach tighten. That was just to ridicules.
Oh, and they got unicorn horns, what is that?” his laugh quieted down as he read what it was “A Crunchy pretzel, chewy caramel on the top coated with creamy white chocolate?” he looked up with big eyes “What the actual… fuck” how was that something people want to eat? Just thinking about it made his teeth hurt.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 7:39 am

She narrowed her eyes a little bit while looking at him, trying hard not to laugh about her own expression. "Oh, you sneaky -turning it around. I see you, I see you," she pointed out before laughing it off. Now she did need to call him in the middle of the night, which she wrote as a mental note to herself.

Maya looked up shortly from the menu, letting herself get a small glimpse of him as he scanned the card, and her eyes moved the her card as he mentioned that drink - she had to read it herself before believing it was a thing, "oh wow - that is, something," she chuckled in response and folded her lips together trying not to laugh. Maya's eyes scanned the menu card, and her brain clearly found everything on this card odd. Maybe it was just a Moonlight Falls thing. His laughter made her laugh within a few seconds, and she just felt so whole, warm - she didn't understand it, but she liked it. Maya couldn't actually really remember when she'd been out on a cafe the last - usually she had just had Alison bring something from her bakery. Alison did have the world's best delivery service after all, but with her taking over as headmistress at the Academy - see that was exciting news- but it also meant someone else had to take over helping with the bakery, and the fairy had hired some human with an odd name.

"Oh wait, I can do one better," she lifted her hand up and looked into his eyes for a moment, then putting the card down, and placed her finger down as she leaned a little forward, "smurfs truffles, how do they ever going to look like smurfs?" Maya shook her head a little before turning her eyes to the menu again - not that she really needed to read it again, her mind had memorized it even if she wished it wouldn't. "Birthday cake latte with unicorn sprinkle - that sounds like something that would make anyone go completely sugar rush," she looked around shortly, leaning a bit further she looked up at him again. She waved for him to lean closer, as if she was about to whisper a secret to him. "Sure we are not Hansel and Gretel stuck in a house made of gingerbread?" Maya whispered looking into his eyes, not really able to hold back the soft laughter. Everything on that menu was sugar with extra sugar and a teaspoon of weird.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyLør Apr 03, 2021 9:21 pm

He looked up and it was so clear that he was doing everything in his power not to just burst out laughing; “Smurf – truffles?” he got out even as his voice was a little restraint with him trying to sound as serious as possible. Yes, how would they even make them look like Smurf. He nodded and leaned over to her “Well if the witch askes you if I’ve gotten fat, just lie your pants of, I’m counting on you to save us from getting eaten in the end!” and then he started laughing, just as the waiter came over to take their order. Trying to contain himself he put the menu before his face as she asked if they were ready. “Yes, American Cherry pie drink, and then I would like the unicorn horns” he bit down his lip as he handed her his menu and then waited for Maya to finish her order.

This is maybe the worst thing I’ve ever order” he laughed and shook his head; he took a napkin and dried of his warm hands that had gotten a little sweaty after being exposed at laughing from the waiter. “So, tell me more about your family? Everything you want to share” it was still big news that she finally had found them. He really hoped they made her dreams come true. She really had experienced to many disappointments for her to deserve anymore.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyLør Apr 03, 2021 11:06 pm

Maya couldn't help but laugh by his comment, even if it had been the case she would have been his best chance of getting out of trouble. At least she told herself that. The waiter came to take their order, and she put her best serious face on and turned her eyes to the menu shortly and picked it up. "The birthday cake latte with unicorn sprinkles.. and two smurfs truffles," she handed the waitress the menu card and watched her walk away and turned her head slowly towards Howard. This is maybe the worst thing I’ve ever order, Maya chuckled softly while shaking her head a little bit, "totally, but who made these menus, they are insane," she rolled licked her lips while once again shaking her head a little bit by her statement.

So, tell me more about your family? Maya took a slightly deeper breath in, it still wasn't a question she was used to people asking her. Perhaps because she still had yet to tell people more. Or some guys at the academy knew by now, mostly after Maya's encounter with them in the hallway - but they were also too proud to say anything like it was Maya who started the fight or that she had won if they hadn't been stopped. "It is still so weird, you know I started working as a mechanic down town at this small place," she leaned a little bit back and took a deeper breath in and thought back. Her mind remembered the event in perfect detail, and sometimes she wished she could project her memory onto others. "Apparently my father works there as well, that is how we met," she moved her hand up behind her head and scratched the back of her head shortly. "My mum is really into science stuff, which is fun since I am as well -" It was fun how you hadn't grown up with someone but you still had skills and behavior just like them. "But like I have lived my whole life thinking my parents didn't want me.. to find out they have done anything in their power ever since to try find me..." She shook her head a little bit, it was still an overwhelming feeling. It was in a good way through, but she still wished they had found each other sooner - but also knew if they had, many people in her life wouldn't have been there. She was who she was because of everything that had happened to her, in the chaos and pain, there was still good friends and people she adored. People she couldn't go on without, even if it mean Hell was on Earth. "I don't want to disappoint them," she sighed a bit as she confessed what was on her heart.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 1:53 pm

As she kept talking, telling him a little about her family a smile grew wider on his lips. He was glad that it sounded like people that she could actually be herself around. There was nothing worse than having to close of a part of yourself, just to be loved by people. Thoughts to his own parents that was never around, but at least he had his brothers and Noa. And in the end, it didn’t really matter to him if they were around or not. He felt save and loved.
The last words that left her lips his brows furrowed and he reached out his hand to indicate that she should take it. “Hey Maya” he told with a small smile on his lips “I’m not going to say that you are not capable to disappoint people, but I know you, and I know you would never do it intentionally.” he also knew that a lot of people had the same fears, so it was heard to put them away. He took a deep breath “Well, I hope you will let yourself just enjoy it, instead of filling your thoughts with fear – like, I’m guessing your parents are the reason that Sam isn’t working at the academy?” he asked raising a brow, pieces of that incident started to be put together. Normally he didn’t know that Maya would be that angry about persons attacking a girl she didn’t even know. And he hadn’t really seen her and the girl Katelyn being that close before.
So, that Katelyn is you sister huh?” he shook his head and pulled his hand back and pressed his back towards the chair. “I see it, wow, I really see it, you to totally look like sisters!” he laughed and shook his head. It was funny how somethings only became very obvious after someone pointed it out.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 2:58 pm

Maya looked shortly at his hand before taking it, and she breathed out. Maya lived to disappoint people, she knew she was capable of it, she just also just wanted to be able to not disapoint anyone - or herself for that matter. If anything the one always getting most disappointed was Maya, but that was what happened when you let people in so many times and they all simply just left. I hope you will let yourself just enjoy it, instead of filling your thoughts with fear, she raised her brow a little bit, mostly just surprised by the fact that he knew. Sometimes she forgot that there was people in her life who understood her, and time to time it took her by a surprise. She breathed out. "Yeah, you should have seen it. Sam looked so scared," she chuckled a little bit not mentioning the first part of his sentence at first. It took something else from her to admit that she was worried, and even through she already had spoken a bit about it - there was still layers she slowly was peeling off. "Yeah, she is," she chuckled a bit by that confirmation and watched Howard as he sat back in his chair. "Good thing we totally are.. way till you actually get a glimpse of all of us together.. Alison has already told me there is no doubt, can't outrun these genetics," she laughed a little by that memory. "But I'm trying.. you know.. to enjoy it. I guess I'm just scared to let myself be happy for too long, the fear of it all falling apart in front of me again.. I don't think I would be able to handle that," she folded her lips together and gave his hand a little squeeze. Then her shook her head a little bit and exhaled. "But, I am. And I'm going to - I deserve to try my best at least."
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 1:08 pm

He snorted as she said that Sam looked scared, that weasel deserved so much more than he got. It was always something that teachers like Lucas, Jack and Victoria was a part of the school. Hell, he would even take grumpy and noncaring Artemis over Sam.
Well, if Alison says so, I can’t do anything but agree” he said laughing “mostly because I don’t want to become a goat” he shook his head faking a horrified face, if being a goat was the worst thing you could ever become. For if he was being fair, he could imagine other kinds of animals he wanted to be less than a goat.
The waiter came back just as he was about to tell her that she really did, deserve the best that.
He made big eyes when he saw the drink and his ‘unicorn’ horns. “Wow” he said and found his phone and started taking pictures, then he picked up his chair and moved it around, so he sat beside Maya and pulled her into a side hug and took a couple of selfies of them. “Love this one” he said and started making an Instagram post about them trying the most horrendous things they could find on the menu. ‘Wish us luck to not getting diabetes’ he wrote as caption before he put the phone away again. “Let’s dig in!” he said, and didn’t really want to move away from her, so he just pulled his food and drink over to the other side of the table.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 8:21 am

Maya laughed to the statement of Alison turning him into a goat, and lifted her hand up to over her outburst of laughter for a small second. Mostly because she had the entire film of Tidus panicking as a goat in the living room. Oh, that day had been so much fun. Alison used her magic as that kind of punishment, and it seemed like a weak way to some people - but Maya knew Alison was powerful, when it came to the light of everything, Alison was just as powerful as Rebekah, they just used their magic in different ways.

The waiter returned with their orders and she clapped more excited in her hands. "Oh wow," she mouthed to the sight of the fairytale like orders. They did really look as out of this world as written down. Maya watched as Howard took some pictures of it, she snapped one herself mostly to show Katelyn. Maya put her phone away as he moved his chair around, making her look confused shortly, but only shortly as he pulled her into a quick side hug. She was on total autopilot he snapped a few selfies of them, and Maya had never really had an issue showing off her chaotic energy in photos, along with the sweeter ones - overall she just adored him.  "Indeed, that is a good one," she pointed out and leaned closer to him, placing her arm over his shoulder, with her head on his shoulder watching him write the caption. She chuckled a bit, looking at him shortly as she moved her head from his shoulder again, and leaned away from him again. Maya liked being close to him, liked his warmth and energy. She expected him to move his chair back, but he didn't he just took the things he had ordered and moved them next to hers. "Oh yeah, I'm so ready," she turned her eyes towards the table.

Maya took the latte and her blue eyes analyzed the drink for a second. "Cheers," she toasted with him before moving the cup towards her and took a smaller sip. Maya moved the cup a few inches from her face and thoughtfully thought about the taste, it sure did taste like birthday cake - and she took another, a slightly larger sip and nodded a bit. "Oh yeah, this is good," she confirmed. Extremely sugary and she would most likely be high on the sugar later - but at least they would be high on sugar together. "Here, you should try it," Maya acknowledged and turned her eyes to him, while taking one of the smurf truffles with her other hand, and took a bite.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyOns Maj 12, 2021 11:52 am

He took his own drink and analyzed almost identical as Maya did with hers, and as she said cheers he laughed and pressed his cup towards hers before taking a sip. But where she took her time and tried a little before she decided if it was good or not, he took a large slurp and wow it was like an explosion was happening in his mouth.
Damn” he laughed, and licked his lips before he took another sip, well he be damned it was a lot better than he thought it would be. It actually tasted like a cherry pie, without it being overly sweet which was something else.
You don’t have to ask me twice, here taste mine!” he laughed and pushed his drink towards her and grabbed hers and took a big mouthful. It was good, but so sugary that he had to shake with his body when he finally swallowed. “Damn that is a lot of sugar” he laughed and already felt sorry for Maya, as he was always a little extra on a sugar high “Well, this will surely put us in a position to see if our friendship can hold anything!” he said teasingly and grabbed one of his unicorn horns and took a bite.

That was just. Sweet. Sweet on sweet. He shook his head a little and took another bite, it was actually growing a little on him. But this wasn’t something he would order again. The drink on the other hand, that was really good.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 4:26 am

Maya blamed Tidus for her being used too way to many sweets, that guy had always had a taste for the sweet life. She almost choked on her drink by seeing his reaction to the first taste, mostly because she couldn't really stop laughing by the event all together, or maybe it was just her feeling great in his company - if she paid attention to herself, it wasn't hard to know which. Maya grabbed his drink as he grabbed her, taking a sip to compare the taste. Another bomb of sweetness, and she was sure that they would go out of here high on sugar, and maybe even a stomachache. Maya pushed his drink back to him. "Honey, we are already sugar and spice along with everything nice," she chuckled and took one of the truffles. Much better, less sugary in the taste but damn, there was no way even with her apatite that she could eat both.

The thunderbird nodded in agreement, "oh yeah, surviving sugar rush is totally on my bucket list," she chuckled a bit trying to take another sip of her drink. It wasn't even helping on her thirst, if anything it just added to it. "To surviving sugar hour together." She lifted her glass up again in a toast yet again before taking a larger mouthful. "I swear after this I've had enough sweets to last a life time," she laughed a little to herself looking over at him with a brighter smile on her lips.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 5:06 pm

He looked towards her as she said her little line “Wait is that a spice girls MTV special you were just quoting?” he said and started laughing, he wasn’t completely sure and felt like he had heard that sentence before. But right now, the spice girl MTV special was everything he could think about. The next thing she said almost had him in stitches “You always know just what to say” he said and shook his head, well it was a worthy defeat overcoming a big sugar rush which this meal differently would end up doing to them.

Sugar hour?” he asked and looked towards the food and drink and then towards her as he took up the glass and clinked it against her “If I’m over this in an hour, I’m coming back suing” he shook his head and then nodded as she said this would be enough sweets to last a lifetime. “You are so right, I don’t even know if I can finish this” he put a hand to his mouth to suppress a burb, damn this was a lot.

But on the other side, it had been too long since he had taken a day out and just doing what ever the hell he wanted. And this day seemed like a good day to start.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyTirs Maj 25, 2021 9:18 am

It was nice. Just going with the flow and be, just be in the moment and let the world happen as it wanted. Living in constant worry and always looking over your shoulder and overthinking - you forgot how to relax sometimes, most of the time. Howie had that affect on her, making her relax and give her mind some time out for all the overthinking. Because she didn't need to think her way through how she wanted to speak to him, it came natural for her to be around him. "Agreed, if I wasn't having such a fast metabolism, I would be worried," Maya chuckled a bit to herself. "Don't strain yourself too much then, it would be a shame to enter a food coma this early," the young thunderbird pointed out, placing her arm on his shoulder with a warm smile as she looked into his eyes. Maya breathed out slowly, finding herself unable to remember to inhale again for just a second, completely lost in his eyes. Then her brain knocked in and finally reminded her to breathe again, and she cracked a small laughter and looked over at the table shortly to cut the eye contact but looked shortly at him again after as she removed her arm from his shoulder.  Her heart skipping a few beats ahead taking her by surprise, and yet not by surprise at all. Maya was well aware about what and how she was feeling, but it didn't mean she dared to do anything about it. In the end she had been hurt too many times to take a chance on that, even if the world was seeming to play in her favor in the moment, but did she dare to test how far she could go? An elder couple walked passed them with some of their grandchildren, the woman stopping along the way smiling at them. "Such an attractive young couple, how long have you been together?" The elder lady asked looking both at Howie and Maya.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 10:14 am

He laughed as she said that she would be worried if it wasn’t because of her fast metabolism. Well, he wouldn’t say he had the same issue or blessing, always came down to who was looking at it. But he did train a lot which helped how fast his body burned calories. “You know I never back down from a challenge!” he said with a laugh and then looked at all the candied goods “But, you are right, I would rather have room for much more experimental food!” he hadn’t even asked how long Maya would be able to see him for, but it was clear in how he talked that he wasn’t about to let her go anytime soon. He smiled even wider as their eyes locked, and even as he felt the same electricity, it wasn’t affecting him as much. Only reason because he was so afraid of what it would turn into. Not only was he sitting with a woman that had been through so much, so he wasn’t about to play on an idea on how he might feel about her, before he was completely sure. But then there was the only small voice in his head that told him, how Lara had played him for over a year before he had realized that it had just been a hoax.

Howie had just taken a large sip from his drink as an elderly couple past them by and the woman wanted to know how long they had been together. He started coughing as he got his drink down the wrong pipe. These questions were always tricky because either Maya wouldn’t want people having the wrong idea, but if he started denying it, it might also be a bad thing. Fucking hell!
Very new!” he laughed and pulled Maya into a half hug and pressed his lips towards her temple “First date and all but thank you for the kind words” he said and made a small nervous chuckle. Hopefully he hadn’t offended Maya.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love EmptyMan Jul 05, 2021 8:33 pm

You know I never back down from a challenge! Maya lifted her hand up pointing at him for making a valid point to her comment. She took a deeper breath in and felt herself more relaxed by the second, not because of this power that influenced the space, but because she was here with him. Maya wasn't used to this feeling, feeling this right and a part of her knew she scared getting too close - yet, she was influenced by the power of knowing how fragile life was. Even if she had never been lucky in love or in many things in this life, she was sure that she wasn't going to let herself waste too much time. Not again. Maya was going to make sure that things didn't just escape her grip this time, she was done losing.

Maya lifted her gaze up by the older lady's comment, and she froze for about a second before she quickly blinked a few times. Maya's mind was already running with different ways to form a sentence, how to act and overall going over the cons and pros of everything - giving her a slight headache, only because she didn't want Howie to get the wrong idea by her words. Maya split her lips for a moment, just about to say something when Howie laughed and pulled her into a half hug, and she felt his lips against her temple, making her squeeze her nose for a moment. Her lips curling up into a somewhat shy smile, but he seemed to save it quite nicely. "Yeah, thank you," she added to the words with a polite smile towards the elder lady, as she placed her hand on top of his, caressing it gently with her thumb. The lady smiled at them before turning her attention to her family again and left them alone again. One would think, that the thunderbird would quickly remove her hand again, but she didn't. It wasn't like she actually liked a lot of too much closeness, but she liked sitting this close to Howie. If it was up to her, she didn't even want him to pull her out of the half hug again, so she leaned her head against his shoulder for a brief moment. At least that is what she told herself. She laughed a little bit, just a little bit, it was such a blissful feeling and she didn't really want to let it go. "So, where are we headed next?" She asked moving her head a little up to look at him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't really know a lot about love   I don't really know a lot about love Empty

I don't really know a lot about love
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I dont need Saving
» i dont remembere how long i have been here
» Dont think you got me corned i am the one in control
» I forgot that you dont know me yet - Alison
» what am Idoing out in the forest I dont´t rembenber-Aviana

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum