Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You can't hurry love [cw]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Violet

Violet

Humør : "Please tell me when its over"
Fag : Magic | Magic history | Healing | Math | History | Track | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 180

You can't hurry love [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 6:03 pm

Dedicated to @Zadkiel

Date | 12th of February 2022
Time | Late afternoon
Weather | Its really cold, and it looks like it might rain soon
Surroundings | Zadkiel’s place at Thunder Grove
Attire | A dark lavender knitted sweater with a v-neck, slim dark blue jeans and some beige boots. A warm leather jacket and a grey beanie

It had been a couple of weeks now, where she had been texting back and furth with Zadkiel. They had meet outside therapy and made it a routine to take a walk after they were done. Now where the people that was going to pick them up, knew that they would be away an hour after the session was done. The more time she spent with him, the more she opened up. Even the therapist had noticed in the group sessions that Violet had talked more about herself, and what she was dealing with. Even if it was still hard, because she had a tendency to think that she didn’t even have the right to feel all these emotions about the things that had happened to her. But it was getting better, especially with the help from her mother in controlling her powers better. And the fact that her father kept showing up, and always was there for in whatever capacity she needed.

It had been easy to notice that something was up with Zadkiel since she had written him in the morning. Until she had asked directly if he was okay and gotten back that it was just a bad day. A little out of character she had decided to be a woman on a mission. With her father’s help she had gone to a couple of stores, gotten a few things and then she had asked if her father would be so kind to drive her to Zadkiel’s place.

So now she stood here, in front of the door. Looking like someone about to move in, with all the things she had brought along. Hopefully he wouldn’t get the wrong idea as she knocked on the door. Wringing her fingers between themselves of nervosity. The door opened; good he was home. She had in all of this, completely forgot what she would do if he wasn’t home. “Hi!” she said a little to brightly and felt for a short moment out of breath as she looked at him. “Tada, surprise” she threw her arms out to the sides to make him see what she had brought “So, ehm” she scratched the back of her neck. “I always went to the movies when I was really down, but you didn’t really seem like in a mood to go anywhere, so I thought, what is the next best thing? Bringing the movies to your friend so” she licked her lips “I brought a projector, and my PlayStation, some movies and you know snacks that follow along with the whole cinema experience, and I get some healthy snacks as well!” she could feel how her heart was almost beating in her throat by now. She scratched the side of her hair this time, looking at all the things she had brought. Maybe she should have asked him before just showing up. With those thoughts she finally looked at how he was dressed, and for a moment she forgot to breathe. "Oh god, I'm sorry, did I come at a bad time?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 7:54 pm

Coping. How did one cope? Well, Zadkiel wasn’t sure if what he had been doing was the right thing, but Nathalie had showed up at least once a week and he had his therapy and walks with Violet. First mentioned thing might be the thing that he was the most insecure about. Was it healthy or not? No matter what, it helped him get through the weeks a little easier, without having to reflect on things like he had to do at therapy. The biggest issue with Nathalie might be the fact that his small cracing wasn’t helped. Of course, he didn’t even want to agree that he had a problem.  As usual, he also had his boxing bag at home, which he had used maybe a little too much today. Now, it wasn’t really because he was specifically angry, but he could feel the withdrawals’ from not having seen Nathalie and gotten a bit of her blood, but she had been quite busy. So, to get some of the energy used and get his thoughts on something else, he was punching his punching bag in his training room until he heard someone knock on the door. He stopped the bag from swinging with furrowed brows. He grabbed the towel he had hanging in the training room and dried his face quickly before he hurried to the door. He opened it, and there stood Violet. He raised his brows in surprise, “Hey,” he greeted and started to notice what she had brought with her. He looked back up at her as she threw her arms out, “Surprise indeed,” he chuckled and let a hand run through his hair while looking at the things she had. His knuckles were covered in special bandages to protect his skin and knuckles. He kept a smile on his lips as she scratched her back and seemed to collect her words. She mentioned how she used to handle her bad days, and how she now had brought the movies to him, since he had a bad day. He started to laugh a little as she presented what she had brought to his place. She then seemed to realize that he might’ve been in the middle of exercising when she arrived and wondered if it was a good time. He shook his head and gestured her to not think about it, “No it’s fine,” he assured her with a wide smile. “I tried to make time fly. But this would certainly work,” he said and let his hand scratch his collarbone a little, with a wide teethy smile. “Come on in!” he said and opened the door a little wider, when he waved her to come in, he noticed how he wasn’t wearing his t-shirt. “Oh, sorry,” he mumbled a little and pulled the t-shirt off his shoulders before he pulled it over his head. He wouldn’t hesitate to help her carry everything inside.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 8:43 pm

She let out a soft breath as he told her that it was fine. She took the bag she had brought and stepped inside as he told her to come in. Looking around a little, she turned her head as he apologised for not wearing any clothes. “Oh no, you don’t have to for my shake I mean it is a very nice body you have – I mean not that – you have a nice physique and I can understand that it gets hot when you – I mean, that when you train it gets warm and you -  Oh god” she started laughing “that came out so wrong” she shook her head and placed the bag by her feet and started taking of her jacket and beanie. “Just take the shirt on and then I’ll just want to know where the bathroom is, so I can drown myself in your toilet” she placed her face in her hands and shook her head a little from side to side. “Aw man” she looked up at him with a bright smile “I swear, I’m usually smoother than that, won’t happen again, I promise” she said, clearly found it funnier than embarrassing. Even though she could throw herself from the window or maybe burry herself and never come out again. Man, he really just turned her upside down in a way she didn’t understand. “So, where do I set up?” she asked picking up her back holding it in front of her.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 4:27 pm

He closed the door after her and locked the door. She started rambling. He couldn’t help but smile a little, because somehow he knew that the words she spoke weren’t meant to come out, but had been thoughts that she had wanted to keep for herself. He knew that he occasionally did so too. He even tried to contain a short soft laugh as she tried to tell him that it was normal that one got hot and sweaty when they were exercising. “No, it’s okay,” he laughed a little with her. She told him to get dressed and show her to the bathroom, “I would prefer no people unalive themselves in my apartment,” he said with a wide smile, as in telling her she wasn’t allowed to try and drown herself in the toilet. Somehow, even though he had a bad day, Violet easily brought a smile to his lips. “I believe it when I see it,” he winked at her as she promised that she was a lot smoother.
He raised his brows a little and gestured her towards the living room. “We can set it up here? If you want something more comfortable there’s my bed upstairs, but I don’t know if that’s-” he looked at her and felt how his words would come out wrong if he didn’t watch out. “What about you chose where? My bedroom is upstairs,” he explained if she wanted to see it to determine which place she would prefer. “Would you mind if I take a shower? I hadn’t really prepared myself for guests,” he laughed a little and let his hand run through his hair that was quite wet from his training.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 4:50 pm

Funny” she shook her head, and couldn’t resist pulling her tongue out at him, when he would only believe it when he saw that she could be smooth. She almost lost her breath when he told her that she could also just set it up in his bedroom. That wasn’t really what she had been thinking, well something that was comfortable, and she had brought the stuff for it. But it seemed so, intimate just inviting someone into their bedroom, or was that just her? She looked at him again after looking towards where he had pointed out the bedroom was. “How about, you had a guestroom right? Would you be alright with me moving around a little, I’ll help putting it back, I promise” she said with a small smile, knowing from therapy that he was quite particular about how things were in his house. "I’ll set things up, you go take a bath” she nodded. She saw him walk up the stairs “Take your time too! I’ll call when you can come down” she laughed.

When she was sure that he was not coming down again, she started her work. Unpacking all the things she had brought from home. Walking into the guest bedroom after he had pointed it out. She couldn’t help but stop and look at the study that seemed very empty. Taking the madrassas first, then she walked back and took the pillows and the duvet that had been lying on the bed so neatly she almost felt bad for moving it around. She placed a pole between the two madrassas, putting a giant tent looking blanket over the couch, making it look like she had made a tent in the living room. She had also brought fairy lights. Hanging them around. Then she put up the projector and made sure that it was hooked up correctly to her PlayStation so they could watch movies. She stood there for a while taking it in. Was it too much? It definitely was too much, but right now she didn’t care. It was going to be great! “I’m done!” she called up the stairs, as she walked into the kitchen and unloaded all the snacks she had bought and looked around to see if she could find bowls and other things to place it in.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 5:42 pm

He smiled a little as she mentioned how she wanted to move a little around and how she would but things back. “Go crazy,” he told her with a wide smile, “But don’t worry about cleaning things up, I’ll do that myself,” he said and gave her a short pat on the shoulder. He would show her the guest room and then leave her to do whatever she pleased while he walked upstairs. He laughed a little as she told him to take his time, and that she would call when she was done. “Alright!” he called back.

So he grabbed some fresh clothing and walked back into the bathroom. He undressed himself and pulled of the bandage’s ha had been wearing from his training. Even though the bandages had been supposed to protect his hands, his hands looked quite ruined. But it was mostly his knuckles. The only reason why they still looked somewhat okay, was probably because he drank vampire blood on at least a weekly basis. He even hissed a little when he took of the bandages, since there had been created a little wound between some of his knuckles. He got under the shower and washed all of him. He even clapped his own cheeks a couple of times to be certain that he wasn’t going to fall asleep or for some reason leave violet in his apartment to go upstairs to Nathalie’s apartment to hope that she would take him in. He couldn’t do that. He stepped out of the shower, but instead of drying himself immediately, he picked up his phone. He took a very revealing mirror selfie and send it to Nathalie, telling her she would have to wait till tomorrow with visiting. He also added that he was keeping him to himself, almost as if he told her that she wasn’t allowed to touch him. As soon as she had sent it, he closed his phone and dried himself and put on his clothing. He managed to walk out and dry his hair while he waited. He wasn’t waring anything special, but just a grey t-shirt and some black sweatpants. He sighed a little, noticing that Nathalie hadn’t seen his messages. He threw his phone on the bed and walked to then nearest mirror before he corrected his hair a little. He heard Violet call from downstairs. “Coming!” he called before he turned towards the stairs and walked down to her. As soon as she could see the living room, his jaw dropped. “Holy… That is so cool,” he said and moved a little quickly towards it to inspect it. He tried to pick up everything that she had done. Now, Zadkiel might have agreed that he wasn’t ready for kids before after he had gotten therapy, but he was certainly going to make sure that if he ever got kids, that he would arrange pajamas parties with a fortress like this for his girls, and he would make sure that his boys knew how to make one for their future dates.
Then it hit him. Was this a date? He looked away from the fortress and found Violet in the kitchen. What was she doing in there?
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 5:57 pm

She couldn’t help but smile for herself as she could hear what he thought about her little surprise. Opening a drawer, she saw a note. Pressing her brows together, she did as any other person might have done. Took it and opened it, but as soon as she saw some of content of the note, she folded it back together and pushed it down where she had found it. That was a little two intimate for her to see this, and she was sure that Zadkiel wouldn’t appreciate if she read his private things. “Where do you keep your bowls and such?” she asked, stepping away from where she had just been and looked into the living room where he was with a small smile on her lips.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 6:06 pm

He walked towards he as she asked for his bowls. “Oh, they’re right here,” he said and made a few quick steps before he reached the cabinet and when he pulled it open it was neatly stacked inside. He looked up at her, “How many bowls do we need?” he wondered and started to pick up different kinds and sizes for her to chose from. Most of them weren’t all that colorful but was quite neutral. Grownup colors.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 6:29 pm

She gave him a sweet smile as he came into the kitchen and looked towards the cabinet that he opened. How many bowls? She placed a finger against the middle of her lips and counted the different snacks she had bought along. “Well, that depends, I have popcorn, salted chips – didn’t know what you preferred so I just took the basic that everyone likes, right?” she looked over her shoulder with a smile. “Then, there is the candy, and I got us some carrots, cucumber and ball peppers to make us some healthy snacks as well – and to make dressing” she licked her lips before turning towards him once again. “I might have gone a little overboard, I’ve never really done this for anyone before, so I just – I just did what I wished someone had done for me when I was feeling down” she confessed still with a smile on her lips.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 10:26 pm

He looked into the cabinet as she mentioned both popcorn and chips, and started to find some bigger bowls for that, before he turned his eyes towards her as she just took what everyone liked. He chuckled and pulled a crooked smile. He handed her the big bowl where both popcorn and chips could be in while she mentioned what else she had brought. Candy. He looked back into the cabinet and found a smaller bowl. Carrots, cucumber, and ball peppers. Now we were talking. His mouth was almost watering. Now it wasn’t that he was that much of a fitness freak who thought that much of his diet… Okay he did, but he could also enjoy candy, popcorn and chips. He found a more flat bowl to make some dip for everything. He looked back up at her with a couple of bowls and a very handy bowl for the carrots and cucumber, so it could lay separated in one bowl and be easy to take. “Well,” he laughed a little with her as she mentioned she might’ve gotten a little overboard, but she wasn’t even near done with her sentence, which made him look up at her. She had done what she had wished someone would’ve done for her when she had been feeling down. He slowly got up from his position by the cabinet and put the rest of the bowls by the countertop. “I would love to do it for you,” he said and pulled a gentle smile, “You’ll just have to tell me when you’re feeling down,” he said with a slightly teasing smile as he started to align the bowls. He looked over at her and turned himself towards her. “I’m sorry no one was there for you,” he spoke softly, “I really love that we started talking out of meetings,” he pulled an appreciative smile and took her in for a moment.
He blinked himself back to reality, as he had gotten lost for a moment. “So… The candy can easily be saved for later and if we can’t eat all of the veggies, well then we can put them in a bag so you can bring them back home,” he concluded and thereby also believed they could open almost everything, or maybe they should just start with what they wanted the most?
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 10:45 pm

She took the bowls as he was handing them too her, making sure that he wasn’t doing too much on his own. Even though it seemed like was doing better since he had been hospitalized. At least in the physical apartment. Her heart skipped a beat, a literal beat when he told her he would love to do it for her. She let out a soft breath, grateful for the fact that he couldn’t hear or smell how his words sometimes affected her. Mostly because she knew that she couldn’t act on it, at least not now. His girlfriend had just left him, and he needed time. Not some girl that just barged in and told him that she liked him and wanted to try that whole dating experience with him. So, she would wait till she felt the time was right and it seemed like he was in a better place emotionally. Maybe also be certain that her feelings were correct, and it wasn’t just because he was being so nice to her and she felt so comfortable around him. “That is a deal, you are one of the few people were I just come naturally you know, saying when I’m feeling down, mostly because I know what you’re going through as well, so I know you can relate in some way” she explained licking her lips as she started pouring in the different things. She looked up as he said he was sorry no one had been there for her. “But there are now, that is what matters” she added. There was the love word again, she bit down her lip and nodded as she looked down at her working with putting different things in the bowls he had found. “Yeah, me too” she said, looking up catching that he was staring at her. It made her all warm and gooey. Damn.
As he snapped out of, so did she. “Yeah true, it should be no problem, and if anything you can put most of the veggies in water and they will be fresh in the morning” she said with a soft smile. Helping with cutting the veggies and placing them in bowls as well. Whisking up the dip. It was actually a little scary how easy it was to work with him in a kitchen she didn’t even know. “There we go! Everything done” she said taking the bowls she could carry “Is there a movie you would like to see?” she asked, crawling into the tent placing the bowls she had so it would be tipped over when they were lying down.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 11:44 pm

Zadkiel smiled as she mentioned that he was one of the people she knew where she could be honest about how she felt. It meant a lot to him. After all, he always had usually been the person to be there for people. Put a lid on his own feelings and save them for later. He had believed he could handle the pressure and never break, but that had truly been a mistake. “And if I can’t relate, I’ll do my best to understand what you’re experiencing,” he said, quite determined. Now, he had dealt a lot with Tien the last couple of years and tried to figure out how to untie the knot she had created, and in that process, he had seen many horrible things and had to help her out of many things. He was certain he wouldn’t back down to understand what Violet was going through.
She assured him that there was someone who was there for her now, and it eased him a little. He was so glad that there was someone to take care of her, especially when Violet and Zadkiel weren’t meeting up every day, and even if they did, they had quite a lot of hours of transportation between them. Of course, Zadkiel could simply fly to Moonlight Falls, but it still wouldn’t take much of the transportation time. There was portals too… Okay he was starting to run out of bad excuses for them to not see each other more often. He was on sick lease from his work just a little longer before he would have to come back, and when that happened… Well then most of his hours would be swallowed away.

Somehow, he was glad that he wasn’t the only one who had to snap out of it, but he had clearly been the one who had forgotten time and place for a moment. He nodded, agreeing as she mentioned that water could be enough if he just wanted them in the morning. God, he missed healthy snacks in the morning. It just made everything so much better.
Before he even realized it, everything seemed to be done and Violet announced it. He picked up the rest of the bowls and walked into the living room and started to crawl after her into the tent and started to assemble the bowls with her. He looked up at her as he thought about the movies he could find comforting to watch, “Okay don’t judge okay,” he said and pulled a wide smile. He had a couple of suggestions to movies he found quite comforting to watch. “Mamma Mia, Spirited Away or Grease,” he said and raised his brows, licking his lips slowly and a little curious of what she thought about his ideas for movies. It was… Classics, but it was something you had seen before and if you got so comfortable that you feel asleep, it wouldn’t really matter.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 9:25 am

Oh no, not the don’t judge line” she laughed, folding her legs underneath themselves and tugged her feet under them. Looking at his wide smile she forgot for a moment that she even though she was half vampire, still needed to breathe. It wasn’t fair, especially with those dimples. Then he told her three movies, she would never have thought would leave his lips. Mamma Mia, Spirited Away or Grease. She folded her lips together and tried her hardest not to laugh nor smile. Nodding slowly. Then she burst out in giggles. Placing a hand in front of her lips. “Sorry, sorry – It’s not bad! Sometimes you just really surprise me, in a good way on, i swear" she teased a little before she then removed her hand and the giggles stopped "I would love to watch Spirited Away” she agreed, finding the controller and quickly opened the Netflix app typing in the name and there it was. “Lucky” she said with a smile, then she started moving around she could lie down in the best position for watching movie and still be able to snack. “Ready?” she asked, looking towards him with a wide smile waiting for the go, before she pressed play and snuggled a little closer into the blankets and pillows she had found.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 9:43 am

See, even though she laughed of the ‘don’t judge me’ line, it did make him aware that there might still be something that she would judge him on. When he had told her the movies, it was also very visible that she tried to contain a laugh, and it was slightly visible how he had noticed it and got slightly insecure about his choices. But as she busted out laughing it took some of the heaviness of his heart, and he could chuckle a little with her. She then apologized. He raised his brows a little trying to understand what she said between the giggles. He had surprised her with his choices and his cheeks started to get a little flushed. He nodded as she replied that she would love to watch Spirited Away. While she was checking if it was on Netflix, he moved a bowl or two before he started to get comfortable and wrap himself in some blankets; ending up looking like a blanket caterpillar, so when she looked over her shoulder to ask if he was ready, he just pulled a goofy smile and nodded. When she pressed play, he on the other hand changed his position a little so both of his arms were free and not caught by blankets.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: violet #c3d55f   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 10:16 am

The movie started, lights were dimmed, and it was only the fairy lights that lit up the surroundings around them, other than the wall were the projector was projecting the movie. At first, she was quite relaxed, ate a couple of snacks while her eyes followed along what happened. It was such a long time since she had seen this movie, was it around the time it came out? Licking her lips, she didn’t see where she put her hands, and accidently put it down into the bowl that Zadkiel was taking something out of as well. She felt their fingers brush against each other. She could swear, it was like someone made her entire body tingle and just made her entire body beg for more. But she didn’t, pulling her hand away slowly “Sorry” she whispered with a soft smile, placing both her hands in front of her. Her heart was beating like crazy, and she started not being able to follow along with the movie. She heard how his phone started buzzing from upstairs, at first, she didn’t think much of it. But it kept going a couple of times, maybe it was important. “Zadkiel?” she whispered, leaning towards him forgetting that they weren’t actually at a cinema so she didn’t have to be respectful. “I think someone really wants to get in contact with you, your phone keeps going off upstairs” she told him with a soft smile “I can stop it so you could go check, if you want? I don't mind” she reassured him with a soft smile.

Today 5.15pm
Well aren’t you looking fine

Today 5.15pm
Dangerous game you want to play pup

Today 5.16
Maybe I should pop over anyway?

Today 5.18
I’ll give you something to think about, instead

Today 5.19
[very revealing picture of Nathalie]

Today 5.20
Let me know if you change your mind, in the mean time you can think about what we did last week.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 11:32 am

Zadkiel was watching the movie and snacking on the way, really appreciating that he had company and all of the things she had set up for him. It was a really nice thing of her to do, and he had never experienced anything like it before. This was truly a thing he would remember forever. When her hand landed on top of his, he looked towards her as she apologized, “No worries,” he whispered back to her and grabbed the bowl instead of the snack he had gone for and handed the bowl to her, “Here,” whispered to her, offering her to take what she wanted. When she had grabbed what she wanted he put the bowl back, unless she had taken the bowl.
He looked away from the movie as she spoke his name. He hummed a yes, so she knew that he was listening. She mentioned his phone was buzzing upstairs, and it immediately felt like his stomach turned. Was there some kind of family trouble? “Yeah, let’s pause it. It might be family,” he said and with a little struggle he unraveled himself, almost knocking over the popcorn. “Sorry, I’ll be back shortly,” he said and crawled out of the tent. As soon as he could stand on both legs, he made a slight jog to the stairs, grabbing the railing he ran upstairs. His walk had generally gotten better since he had been hospitalized, but he really felt it was very bad that he still had to use the railing to feel secure when he walked up the stairs.

He grabbed the phone and noticed how he had received six text messages from Natalie. Shit. He opened it, mostly because he was worried that he had pushed her boundaries or needed some kind of help upstairs. When he opened it and realized it wasn’t the case, he couldn’t really stop himself from reading it anyway. For some reason he couldn’t help but pull a light crooked smile as he read, though the smile shrunk a little as she mentioned how she might pop over anyway. He looked towards the stairs thinking of what Violet was doing for him. He frowned a little as he read that she would give him something to think about instead. He opened the picture and both of his brows raised with his heartbeat. Now that wasn’t really fair anymore… But couldn’t he handle his own medicine? Bullocks. He closed the picture and read the last message. He folded his lips, trying to push away the thoughts of what they had done last week. He texted her back.

Today 7:25
I’m busy

He turned the buzzing of his phone and put it in his pocket instead. After all, his family was in his favorites and would go through the silence mode if they contacted him. He walked back downstairs, telling himself that the raised heartbeat was from the trip up and down the stairs. “It wasn’t anything important,” he assured Violet and squatted down in front of the tent. “You thirsty?” he wondered. Now that he was out of the tent, he could just grab them something to drink from the kitchen – try not to think about what Nathalie and him had done in the kitchen last week.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 12:17 pm

Violet had sat up, pulled her legs towards her chest. This was going well, right? She looked at where he had been sitting and let out a soft sigh. She hated the fact that she had times where she had no idea how to act around him, or that he could get her so flustered and make her daydream about all these possibilities. And the thought about him not wanting that too, could make her stop breathing and get that feeling in her stomach that almost hurt. Okay, so maybe she did have an idea about her own feelings, and they weren’t just going to go away. No one did this for a friend, right? They did it for someone they had fallen in love with. Goosebumps glided over her entire body when she realized what was going on. Breathe out, breathe in.
She looked up as Zadkiel suddenly where back, a smile formed on her lips. “Good” she breathed out “Would hate our evening ending already” she said quite honestly. Nodding that she would like something to drink. “Yes, some water would be nice” then she noticed that something was a little off. His heartbeat, something about his smell. She blinked “Are you sure it was nothing, that you are okay?” she asked getting up walking with him into the kitchen. Not knowing all the dirty text that was ticking in on Zadkiel’s phone. Explicit ones telling a very revealing story of what Nathalie and Zadkiel had done in the kitchen last week. Topping it off with another revealing picture.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 12:31 pm

Zadkiel smiled friendly at her as she mentioned that she would hate if the evening had to end already. He understood that. After all, he really enjoyed all of the things she had done for him. “Me too,” he agreed. He gave her a determined nod as she mentioned water. “On its way,” he announced and was about to get up from his squatted position when she asked him something. He frowned a little of the question. “Yeah,” he tried to assure her, “It was just a neighbor. Nothing important,” he said and was ready to give her a hand to get up if she wanted it. He followed with her in towards the kitchen and found them each a glass. He found them some ice cubes – definitely not thinking about how Nathalie and Zadkiel had used ice cubes. He poured in water in the glasses and handed her one of them. “Alright, let’s go,” he said with a wide smile and gestured her to go back to the tent.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 12:39 pm

A neighbour. Alright. She breathed out; she had meant it when she had said she would hate if their evening would already be cut short now. Not that she hoped anything would happen, other than they already did. Then of course she started imagining what she would do if something did happen. How it would be like snuggling close towards him, what his lips would feel like. Once again, she felt goosebumps crawl over her entire body, almost making her shiver. Get it together Violet. She hissed at herself in her mind. Violet still picked up on the elevated heartrate, and the smell around him. But she didn’t want to pry any further, so she didn’t say anything. “Well okay then, thanks” she said with a beautiful smile spilling over her lips as walked back to the tent, not waiting if he was following or not. Crawling inside, making sure she didn’t spill anything. Taking a sip and placing the water on the floor besides the madras. “Alright, let’s go” she said with a smile snuggling under the covers and pressed play again when he was beside her.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 12:55 pm

Zadkiel followed her with no hesitation into the tent. It was almost like everything that might be a little too much for him right now, was left at the entrance of the tent, and he felt how he could relax a little more. It was o much more comfortable to just be with her right now. She managed to push his thoughts away from whatever haunted him in a whole other way than Nathalie did, since Zadkiel always felt some kind of misery when Nathalie left. Zadkiel managed to pull the blanket over himself and took a large sip. He had been quite thirsty. He then, just like her put his glass between the matrasses so it stood quite stable “Yes,” he exclaimed and got a little more comfortable under the covers and watch how she managed to press play even though she was snuggling.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 1:15 pm

Once again, they got comfortable. And once again she started to notice everything about Zadkiel. The way he breathed, how he moved. Her eyes flickered to his fingers as he grabbed something, following it to when he ate. Whenever she was sure he would look toward her, she made sure that her gaze was at the movie and not on him. After some time, she decided that, maybe she could at least take some small steps. To let him know that she was here in more than just a friend sitting beside him. So, she pulled out her arm of the blanket, and placed it between them. Palm side up, indicating that she wanted him to take it. Even though she didn’t say anything, there was a moment where she didn’t breathe. Waiting to see what he would do.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 1:39 pm

Now, Zadkiel was watching the movie and snacking away. Occasionally, when it felt like Violet was look at him, he would look towards her, wondering if she was indeed looking at him or not. Not catching her red-handed did somehow make his body flutter in a slight warmth. A mysterious feeling and he didn’t truly know what to do about it but, but somehow it was pleasurable enough.
He noticed how she put her hand up, and some part of it looked uncomfortable, because when would you place your palm up, unless you wanted something in your hand? His hand looked around at the different snacks, but there wasn’t really anything that was out of her reach. She had already been in every bowl, and it hadn’t been a problem earlier for her to grab anything. Quite observant he let his own hand glide down towards her hand and eventually he let to of his fingers lock around two of her fingers. His heartbeat increased, nervous about if he had understood something wrongly. It was something so subtle, but yet it carried so many emotions.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 1:50 pm

It felt like an eternity. She didn’t look down at her hand, nor at him but kept her eyes at the movie. Almost afraid what she would see if she looked. Then she felt how his hand slowly found hers. How his fingers locked around some hers. A small smile formed on her lips, feeling how warmth started to spread in her cheeks. Violet had to look down at her other hand before she slowly turned her gaze towards him. She didn’t follow the film or listened to it. To be fair, she had already missed so much of it, just by sitting next to him. Her thumb glided over his palm letting him know it had been what she wanted him to do. Moving around a little, making sure she didn’t knock anything over. She dared to move closer to him, placing her head against the sider of his shoulder. Breathing out, even though her heart was going wild in her chest. Her eyes found the screen again. But all she could think about was the warmth from him. The closeness. And how it made her feel.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 2:21 pm

He felt how her thumb caressed the back of his hand, which eased the nervosity a little. He licked his lips slowly and felt how his chest fluttered a little. He could feel how she looked towards him, which only made the butterflies in the stomach increase a little. Was this a good idea? To be fair, he did so many stupid things lately, but he got insure when it was with Violet, because he didn’t want to accidentally hurt her or her feelings. She moved a little around, and he made sure that he could sit as comfortably as possible. She rested her head against the side of his shoulder. He could feel how she breathed out, and it and did so himself, believing she didn’t sit that well. “Can I…” He pulled a little away and let go of her hand, but only to rearrange how he was sitting so the arm closet to her wrapped around her and pulled her a little closer. His hands focused on their hands for a slight moment. One hand grabbed the fingers of the hand the furthest away from him, the other hand crossed over his body to rest as close to her as possible. He let his head rest a little on top of her head, “Are you sitting alright?” he mumbled and already thought of other ways they could be sitting if she wasn’t sitting comfortably.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 2:39 pm

She looked up as he spoke “yeah, sure” she said with a soft smile, letting him redirect how they were sitting. But when he was done, asking how she was sitting. She wanted to tell him that it was great. But it felt like she was falling into the small space that was between the two madrassas. A laugh left her. “Okay, I feel like I’m sliding down – one moment, let me just” she didn’t even think about it, moving his blankets placing herself between his legs, placing her back against his chest. Even though her heart was going crazy, because of the closeness between them she looked up giving him a small smile. “Is this, okay?” she asked placing the blanket over their legs not seeing that Zadkiel’s phone had slid out of his pocket lying a couple of centimeters from them.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] Empty

You can't hurry love [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 7Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I don't really know a lot about love
» On another love
» I will always love you
» A love like mine
» An act of tough love

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 1-8-
Gå til: