Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

On another love

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: On another love   On another love EmptyFre Jan 21, 2022 8:11 pm

LOCATION | The fjord
DATE | February 21st 2022
TIME | Noon
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Oscar x

She had been on her way out. To an event, and Elias had just been about to open the door for her when she had gotten a message from Oscar that had seemed rather urgent. So, she had asked Elias if he could go for her instead which he had said yes too and out the door to meet at the wished location. The fjord, they hadn't met here before, it was so close to both their homes it seemed rather dangerous and thrilling at the same time - yet she wondered what he wanted. It had been a bit rocky back home since they had gotten Adonis back, somehow still thinking he would turn on a plate and betray them again, yet mixed with this sense of hope that she perhaps had gotten from meeting Remiel again. But she had come down to the fjord and looked around, till she saw him standing there, the sun would set soon enough even if it was getting more light outside every single day. "Oscar," she announced she was here knowing he had caught her scent long ago by how the wind was moving travelling with her towards him. She pressed her brows together by an inch and just looked at him, "what is going on?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptyFre Jan 21, 2022 8:44 pm

Oscar had texted Melanie to meet with him by the fjord as soon as possible. It was extremely frustrating, knowing that Adonis had bitten Letha and was roaming the area. Hadn’t Melanie known and was there a reason why she hadn’t informed him? Now, he knew that Melanie didn’t have to care for Letha, but did she want Oscar to end up in a situation like Letha had? With a sigh he pushed the thoughts away. She might not have known, after all Adonis hadn’t really been nice to his own family either.
He had smelled Melanie’s approach from far away and looked towards her, almost synchronized with her calling his name. He looked down shortly as she continued to walk towards her. He made sure to stop not that far away from her. The setting sun gave a beautiful orangey color to his green hazel eyes. “I'm glad you could meet up on such a short notice,” he made sure to inform her at first. “You brother paid Revna a visit,” he said and looked up at her, “Did you knew that he was walking around here?” he wondered. If she was unsure which brother he was talking about, he would simply tell her the name of the brother.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptyFre Jan 21, 2022 8:54 pm

"Yeah you are only keeping me away from a rather important meeting, but here I am," she replied honestly back and took a sharper breath in. Well, there was a lot of bad blood in the family which was perhaps why the two of them were the only ones that somehow managed to be able to speak well enough together, perhaps it was the look of the first love. Always making you feel just a little bit more soft around the otherwise rough edges of the heart. Adonis. Of course this was about Adonis. But why did he care that Adonis had paid Revna a visit? She still got the small shivers from the memory off Revna pulling out her heart to make Oscar pay for his choice of love. "Well, I known he had been around, but I've been tracking him down myself. Right at this moment he is back at the manor -" she replied and gave him the information that she wanted and could provide him with. Then there was the fact she had gotten their son to use his power to unlock Adonis' memories and thereby been able to bring him back to his old self. But well of course she knew Adonis had attacked Revna, she had smelled her in the ally along with River. "Why are you so concerned about Revna out of the sudden?" She asked a bit blunt, but was rather curious, they never spoke about her or of her with any of the plenty of names she had went by.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 12:25 am

Attire Brown outfit w. blue background

Oscar was keeping Melanie away from an important meeting. Great. Well, this was too an important meeting, and he was almost certain that Melanie had gotten someone else to go for her. She wouldn’t miss a thing that easily.
His jaw tensed a little as she mentioned she knew he was around. She had even tried to track him herself. Even though he had tried to kill her so many times? It sounded crazy. Adonis was currently at the manor. Super, the maniac was staying. Oscar kept telling himself that River had done a great job himself with unaliveing the brother of Melanie. He gave her a short nod. He simply hoped they could keep the brother away from… Well, anyone who might be on Adonis bad side. He looked directly at her as she wondered what was going on between him and Revna now. “I’m taking care of her,” he replied. “She had forgotten who she was, so I’m helping her being a better self,” he raised his brow of what he said himself. He would understand why people would think that was an awful idea to have Oscar in charge of that assignment, but that was how things were as of right now. “Do you have Adonis under control? I really wouldn’t want to hurt him if he tries anything,” Knowing the curse the family had, Oscar actually didn’t mind hurting the poor guy if he misbehaved, but it would be so much easier if the man simply followed orders.

//Aaaah sorry hvis det blev lidt kludret til sidst. Jeg var ved at lukke øjnene i, i min kontor stol hæh. Og det er vel aldrig forsent at sætte outfit på, er det? xD
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 6:10 am

I’m taking care of her, she blinked a little bit. Now she had known a little about Revna, mostly rumors so far about Ilene and of course Letha, but she had never paid much interest in the detail of the matter - not unless she had been around. Forgotten who she was, it meant she remembered now? Who she was and all the terrible things she had done. Great. You are asking me if I have my brother under control when you are taking care of a maniac who has done just as much harm as my brother has over the years?" She pressed her brows a little bit together. Perhaps it wasn't fair. Well, now Oscar didn't know about what her family had discovered about Adonis, how Rebekah had held his heart for over 8000 years and used him as a simple piece in a larger game without him knowing. Letha had perhaps forgotten who she was, but it didn't change the things she had done the same, because it was all her. Adonis didn't have a choice. "Damian and I have it under control, besides it turned out there was a little Sinclair twist involved in Adonis raging behavior," she added and took a deeper breath in. No she wasn't in the best mood, what to expect when they had started going head to toe in the whole Revna and Adonis matter. But Damian and her had welcomed Adonis back to the pack, back to the family, which meant he was under both of their protection as well while he was warming up to the rest of the family again.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 7:53 pm

He noticed how she seemed surprised by what he had said. Taking care of Revna, yeah… He understood the surprise. One would almost think he would be the last person to take care of her. He nodded confidentally when Melanie asked if was certain about his question. “Yes,” he assured her. He knew he had Letha under control, and he just had to know that Adonis wasn’t going to create more chaos than he already had caused.
She assured him that she and her brother had everything under control. Good. That was all he needed. But then she mentioned there might have been a Sinclair twist involved. “Well, if that’s the case, I hope that’s taken care of,” he said and shortly pulled on a little smile. “I don’t want to risk Adonis accidentally pushing a button, or simply unleashing something,” he said tensing his jaw a little. “I’ll keep an eye on my maniac, if you keep an eye on yours,” he said and pulled on a slightly stiff smile. Hopefully the royal siblings would ship Adonis off to some lonesome island so he wouldn’t end up hurting anyone.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptyTors Jan 27, 2022 6:38 am

Everyone knew you couldn't quite take care of a Sinclair problem, you could learn to perhaps deal with it or live with it, but never take care of it till they had chosen it was done. Now, she tried not to be too judgmental about everyone that wasn't Rebekah Sinclair in that family, but she knew Rebekah had sons and daughters who were just like her, as well as members of the family that tried to live outside it. Her niece for one of them. But then come to think of it, Oscar had been playing around with Rebekah at some point, not that she should judge someone's past playmates too much, yet, she couldn't really help it. "Trust me, it's not Adonis unleashing anything I'm most concerned about," she exhaled a little bit. Well, yes, she was perhaps a little bit paranoid on the matter herself, but it was mostly rapid movements and when she forgot he was in the mansion for a moment. When you had gotten so used to someone taking a hit at you for 8000 years, you couldn't really help but look over your shoulder. And she felt bad for doing so, because she knew he recovered from the damage and actions that Rebekah had forced upon him - one of them being attacking Melanie.

She nodded a little, "I will. Just - don't come at him if you see him down town, alright? He is not a threat if not provoked," Melanie nodded a little bit to Oscar. Well, there was some different sort of history to the downline of this. How they were all the first of their kind. The purebloods. She had heard people whisper about it in the corners, the ones that had noticed they were in town. Like everyone expected some big show down, and yes, Adonis had started one by biting Revna. It was bound to Elias and River ripping each other's heads off as well. And then there were of course Clay and Simone in the middle, yet Simone wasn't in town, but Clay trading between the families were just what she had tried to protect him from. What they had tried to protect Simone from back in the day.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 12:00 am

He couldn’t help but pull a bit an eyebrow as she mentioned that Adonis wasn’t going to be unleashing anything. Oscar doubted that because Adonis could have made both Letha and Oscar go mad. There was just something about him that was a little too hard to swallow at the moment.
He furrowed his brows as Melanie told him not to provoke Adonis. Why would he provoke him? Okay, of course, he wanted the man to know that he should keep his fucking claws and teeth to himself and not touch Letha, but he wouldn’t just go up to him and provoke him. Who did she think he was? “As goes for Revna. She’s no threat, so please… Don’t confront her,” he said and furrowed his brows a little. He didn’t want Letha to suffer anymore than she already did. They had more than enough to look at, and he constantly had to make sure that she wasn’t blaming herself for her past actions.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 7:15 am

Melanie narrowed her eyes a little bit when told not to provoke Revna, lifting her chin by a small inch. "And if she tries to kill me again?" How could she trust that Revna wasn't a threat? There was nothing she had seen in that vampire that could ever even begin to cover the fact that there wasn't a chance that it would happen again. To Melanie it looked like Revna was toying with all of them, Oscar most of all, making everyone believe she had changed and just waited to stab them all in the back. It was how she felt slightly about Adonis as well, but then again, there was a difference. Revna had lost her memories and gotten them back, hadn't remembered who she was and suddenly she did - and now she expected that with this gained information from her former life, that she was on a redemption act? No, Melanie didn't buy it. Adonis had had his heart removed, every action controlled by a power hungry lunatic for 8000 years. "I won't confront her, but don't look surprised when she backstabs you. This redemption act - I don't trust it, and I'm worried about you," she took a deeper breath in licked her lips a little looking at Oscar, taking a few steps closer towards him to place her hand  on his arm. "I would hate to see you get hurt."
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 8:36 am

Oscar noticed all the small details about how Melanie took the information. She certainly didn’t like it. “She won’t,” he assured her. Letha had her ring on her finger, that would determine just that, and unless someone chose to cut the finger off, they should be just fine. He didn’t know how much the ring had a part of her personality, but he feared that it had a greater toll on her than what one wished for. Oscar truly hoped that if she didn’t have the ring, that she wouldn’t change, but that might just be wishful thinking.

Even though Adonis had been in the middle of Sinclair drama, he was quite certain that Adonis wasn’t to be trusted at all either. None of them knew how he would act with his heart back. Who was he now? Letha had been controlled by the ring for more than fifty years, so she was more predictable. Adonis as a werewolf, and like every other werewolf, they had something with their temper. Oscar didn’t trust it at all. It would take a long time before he would feel certain about having Adonis walking around.

Melanie assured him she wouldn’t confront her. He had to be sure that the rest of them didn’t confront Letha either. The more who kept their snout to themselves the better. Problem was, before he could mentioned that, Melanie had stepped closer and told him that she was worried about him, and didn’t wish for him to get hurt. It felt like it tied a knot on his stomach. “I’ll be fine,” he said, restraining himself a little. “You don’t have to worry about me,” he added. He clenched his jaw for a moment. “You have to tell the rest of the mansion the same. Stay out of her business,” he said, trying to stay on topic.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 8:55 am

He tried to assure her he would be fine, and Melanie hoped it was that easy. That maybe there was a chance that their could be some sort of peace, but who knew. They had kept out of each others way for the sake of peace for many years, but it didn't chance the fact that Melanie perhaps was the one with the most heart in all of this. Sure, Leon didn't judge a book by its cover - she couldn't say the same with Damian, Adonis or the rest of her brothers really. Elias and River clashing was a bomb waiting to go off. "I will always worry about you - you should know that by now," she reminded him with a faint smile. Then saying she needed to tell the rest of the mansion to stay out of Revna's way. Which was easier said than done, but she also knew if Revna didn't poke the bear, then the chances were everyone would be just fine. Melanie gave his arm a little squeeze before slowly letting go again, still keeping her eyes on him. "As long as she doesn't come in our way, or pose any threat - we will stay out of her business, I will do my best to convince the others of that," at least Oscar should know her word meant something, but she also wasn't the one calling the final shots. But with the Russian pack out there and everything else, there was enough to deal with than whether Revna being questionable or not - so it wouldn't even be close enough yet to reach top priority.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 11:01 am

Her words only made things more difficult for him. “I know,” he said in a hush tone. The slight squeeze on his arm made him even more aware of how close she was to him. As she let go of him, he could almost feel how his arm had gotten warm from her touch. “Thank you. That’s all I’ll ask for,” His eyes looked into hers. Melanie was the person who had heard him be thankful the most. Thanking and apologizing was something he rarely did. He put his hands into his pockets. Keeping his hands for himself. “I shouldn’t keep away from your meeting for any longer,” he said and pulled on a short miniature smile.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 11:10 am

She gave him a little nod as he thanked her, and tilted her head a little bit to the side as she folded her lips slightly. A light chuckle left her lips, as he mentioned not to hold her away any longer, "well the meeting was in Theronida, Elias took it, so unless you have a speed jet across the ocean and all -" she replied with a small shrug. "It's okay though," Melanie added to let him know there was no bad blood in keeping her from the meeting. The only thing on the matter she would hear for was the fact she had met up with Oscar of all people instead of going, but she could take that one with Damian later. "So, unless you are busy, maybe we could take a walk, just here by the fjord? " She suggested, "only seems fair after you kept me away from my meeting, wouldn't you agree?" Melanie asked with a little teasing smile. After all she did enjoy his company, she always had, there was something about just ease into it that always made her feel peaceful.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 12:14 pm

Her chuckle was warming. Dangerously warming. He raised his brows a little as she mentioned where the meeting was. Well, then it wasn’t that easy to meet up late at the meeting. Unless you have a speed jet, he raised his brows a little, because of course he had everything that was needed for her to come back home quickly. He just wasn’t the type to flash the things he had, like the old warlock. He nodded a bit as she assured him that it was okay.
She asked him to go for a walk with her and couldn’t keep a little smirk from his lips as she held it up with him holding her away from her meeting. “Fine,” he said with a little nod in a direction that could lead them walking along the fjord. “Clay helped with the antidote for Letha,” he exhaled, letting her know that Clay was already in the middle of it all. There was so many small details that he could either keep for himself or tell her, and now that he was going to spend more time with her, he believed it was only right to inform her a little more. He didn’t think that much of how he used the three different names for Letha.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 1:07 pm

They started walking when he mentioned that Clay helped with curing Revna, Letha or what name she preferred them using. Melanie felt slightly guilt, just slightly for not having mentioned yet that Clay was more in the middle of this than just that. But perhaps then it was good for them to take a walk like this, getting the air cleared. "I know, he told me - he was at the mention before he was called in, helping with Adonis," she took a sharper breath in. "He suggested it himself, being able to unlock the memories Rebekah had restored away from him, seems like your former play mate has been keeping his heart and memories for over 8000 years, using him as her own puppet to mess with my family and others for that matter," she then told. Melanie just hoped Clay standing in the middle of this wouldn't have any backlash, it was why they had been so secretive when they had Simone, keeping her out of the family dramas and tragic stories that followed. "It must be weird for you, having almost all your children in one place, at once," she folded her lips a little looking over the sea.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 1:27 pm

She knew. Clay had been helping Adonis just before he had been called to work. How tragic really. They owed their son a couple of favors. His jaw clenched a little as she mentioned how Rebekah had been keeping Adonis’s heart and kept memories from him. “I want to apologize on her behalf, but you know I can’t,” he said almost chuckling a little of it. Rebekah was an interesting woman, and as long as you listened to her, you could be on her good side. He had actually been thinking about contacting her again and make sure things were going smoothly and ask if there was anything she was missing. He clenched his jaw a little as she mentioned how he almost had all of his children in one place at once. “Yeah,” he exhaled and bit his lips a little. Now, it wasn’t like he hadn’t lived his life. He had gotten many kids throughout the years, but a handful of them had died, but most of those who were alive we’re in Athena. It was almost scary. “I hope Simone won’t move here,” he mumbled and looked towards Melanie. “She deserve better,” he said actually pulling a caring smile.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 2:08 pm

Now there was plenty of reasons why her and Oscar could fight, simply just because they were around people the other wasn't fond off - and yet, they rarely actually reach the point were an argument happened. Because, she knew she couldn't change who he chose to spend time with, and likewise. As long they didn't keep secrets for each other, it had always been far easier for them to actually be able to talk, and luckily they were quite good at just talking and sharing things.

Melanie knew he knew she had found Neil and everything that was going on with him. Then she moved her eyes towards Oscar once he mentioned that he hoped Simone didn't move here, and she folded her lips, licking them a little bit to the statement. "I agree," Melanie exhaled once again and shook her head, "she is the very best of both of us. Even through I miss her time to time," mostly always. She always hated not knowing where her children were, but because of her curse that followed the family - she knew she was alive somewhere in the world. Heard from her time to time, once they had crossed paths over the years. But it wasn't that often. "And I hope someday, somewhere else perhaps her and Clay will have a chance to meet each other," she chuckled by the thought. How nice could that be if the two siblings actually could meet up, being the same species - hybrids. It would be nice for both of them having someone who understood them in that way.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 2:28 pm

Oscar couldn’t help but chuckle a little as she mentioned that Simone was the very best of the both of them. He agreed, picturing her for him. Her height, her hair, the smile that could convince him of almost anything. Oscar might be having a favorite daughter, and it wasn’t Aria. “I miss her too,” he exhaled, though keeping a light smile by the thought of her. He looked over at Melanie as she mentioned Simone and Clay meeting. He nodded a little. “Now that I know Clay a little, I believe it would be alright,” he said. Somehow, he had wished that both him and Simone had known about Clay earlier. Maybe he should go for a hunt and find her, making sure that she was doing okay, making sure she stayed away from Athena. Maybe she lived somewhere in Europe. “They’re good kids,” he mumbled, nodding a little.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 4:10 pm

She chuckled a little, "yeah, I think so too," Melanie exhaled softly by the thought. It was a nice thought. Even if she would have liked the scenario of them all being able to just sit and have a meal together, or it didn't even need to be a meal just to do something. Even invite Clay's children a day, even if she did rather go visit them than having them travel to this chaotic place. They’re good kids, a brighter and warmer smile lighted up on her lips as she looked towards him by that mumble. "They are, aren't they? At least we did something right," she folded her lips a little bit together. It had been difficult for them always to be together, no matter how much love there had and was between them, it was hard to be with someone where it seemed like the world was never going to give them a fair glance of a chance. But if they could do this, go on walks and just talk like best friends catching up, then she could live with that. Because she liked having him in her life.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 5:50 pm

She too believed that it would be going alright if the two kids met up. It couldn’t possibly be like his other kids who… Well didn’t always take news that well. Jesus, how the early stage of Oscar and Revna had been messy. He was certain that it would take quite a while before all three kids and both Letha and Osar could sit with hem having a nice dinner without anyone misbehaving or something alike. But Simone was just such a great kid. She was also proof that with the right better half, he could be a good father figure, compared to what he had been towards the first three.
He noticed how her smile spread across her lips. It was almost contagious. “We indeed did,” he said nodding a little. He truly wondered what difference there could have been to Clay if he had known about him and been able to be there for him.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 8:05 pm

She closed her eyes for a second, knowing he hadn't had a chance to raise Clay or have any say in who he had become. Melanie had very little influence herself, but had visited whenever she could, and with powers like Clayton's he had been rather quick at figuring out who she was. Of course there was times where she wished she had done things more different, had tried to contact Kieran to help her perhaps track down Oscar to let him know. But despite Clay's difficulties living in a normal pack, he had made it and he was good. And she was so proud of the person he had become. "You ever think what would have happened if we hadn't been scared of the world around us crashing and burning? If we actually had had a chance to raise them with us, keeping them close without fearing what would happen?" She wondered and pressed her brows a bit together. If they had lived in a world where they hadn't caused the their species to be enemies, if they could have lived peacefully - how would have things have looked? She knew it was a dream thought, a what if that couldn't chance anything - but it didn't make it wrong to ask of his thoughts now did it?
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 11:53 pm

Her question was scary, and in the start, he didn’t respond, because he honestly didn’t feel like he was capable of reply. He had to process it, especially since he knew that they could’ve gotten some great kids, but as far as he knew about immortal kids, they could turn around like no other, and it could be like one hadn’t raised them right. He looked towards her with a sad smile. “I do,” he said with a slightly hoarse voice. Nothing that most people would pick up on, but she would. He knew that which was why he looked away shortly after. He took a deeper breath, even though he didn’t truly need it. “You know… Sometimes I think about how we should’ve… Just should’ve done what we wanted,” he said and threw his hands just a little out to the side before he shortly looked up at her. “I constantly she odd couples -” he frowned of his sentence. “You know what I mean,” he said with a little stern voice, “And it… It truly pisses me off to see how… How hunters give up on all of their moral to be together with some supernatural and…” He stopped walking and rubbed his forehead. “Why do they listen to their hearts, Melanie?” he wondered, clearly upset. “They should know better than to just-” He licked his lips and looked away from her, looking at the surroundings shortly. It made him notice the color of the sun over the landscape and how it reflected in her hair and on the curves of her face. “Our story should make them aware that these things don’t work,” he said let his index finger flick between them to indicate that it was their story. The story of Melanie and Oscar, who though they weren’t supposed to be in love, fell in love. Split multiple times either from their own choice or someone specifically killing Melanie.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 12:37 am

He had. Well, it didn't surprise her, because it had kept her sleepless for many nights over the years. Her eyes stayed on him even as he shortly looked away, it was an unfair question - she knew it was. But there was also a comfort knowing she wasn't the only one sharing the thought or feeling about it. Having wondered what it would have been like if they had lived without Revna having ripped her heart out - or even so, if they hadn't split years after having Simone for the sake of her being safe. She could understand his frustration, because somewhere below the surface, she felt it too. It had been frustrating to see people not be more careful, to see how the world had started to become more and more open-minded, and here they were, suffering from having tried to be better. Do better. But in the end perhaps it had just cost them of happiness rather than safety? If they had just done what they wanted, looking how he lashed his arms out in clear frustration to the subject. Melanie as well saw these people he spoke about.

She took a slightly deeper breath in, folding her lips a little bit. He mentioned they should know better the people, knowing not to just give their hearts away. She couldn't say she completely agreed, but she knew where it was coming from. It came from repressing your feelings, not being with the one you wanted to be with because the world held you from it. And to see others get that happiness was like a stab in the gut when you had kept yourself from it. Our story should make them aware that these things don’t work, Melanie took a deeper breath in, keeping her eyes on him as she stopped for a moment. "It was never our story that didn't work. It was the world that wasn't ready for it at the time," she exhaled a little, before taking a deeper breath in yet again and walked closer to him. Melanie tilted her head a little bit as she placed her hands against each of his arms while keeping her eyes locked on his. "There was nothing wrong with our story okay? Just stupid people who never would be able to understand," she removed one of her hands and placed it underneath his chin, letting her thumb caress it softy.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 12:56 am

She explained that it was never their story that didn’t work, and it was almost like his heart was squeezed in a ground beef machine. But who cared, his heart didn’t even beat, right? She said it was the world that wasn’t ready for them. He could see her perspective, but it just didn’t change that the world had ruined the story they could have had. While they were happy and in love. Now, well at least for Oscar’s perspective, he was brokenhearted, with a woman where his emotions could never be spoken, but only acted from and right now standing in front of Melanie, pouring like a waterfall about what he believed was wrong and right.
She walked closer to him and it even tore him into greater chunks of different emotions, almost as if every emotion was intensified… Was it becoming too much? Would it be better to just shut it off? She grabbed his arms and his green hazel eyes looked at her immediately. He wanted to tell her that, that was exactly the point. How could the world be so okay with everyone else, and not accept the two of them? Was it simply because of Ilene and Damian that they kept away from each other? No, there would be more than that. There had to be. She let her thumb caress his chin which made his jaw tense a little. “Don’t do that,” he whispered wanting to take a step back, but his feet didn’t move. “I am so confused,” he continued in the hush tone.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 7:35 am

Melanie felt breathless for a second, as she felt his jaw tense, but his whisper that made her freeze for a second, telling her not to do this. Their eyes didn't need words to express the conflict between them that was so easy to light. It wasn't fair. It had never been fair, far from, an endless cycle. "It's okay," she hushed him a little bit. Melanie had no idea why he was confused, honestly they hadn't made it that far in the conversation and she rarely listened to rumors about Oscar. Or she listened to some of them, but with half an ear to rather always have wanted his side of it before letting herself to judge it. Most of all he just seemed more out of it than she was, or at least in another way. So, despite he asked to, she moved closer and put her arms around him instead. Letting him in her embrace, because she truly believed that this was what he perhaps needed most of all in this moment.
Sponsoreret inhold

On another love Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On another love   On another love Empty

On another love
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I will always love you
» I don't really know a lot about love
» Your love is my drug XXX
» Losing someone you love
» Only Love Can Hurt Like This

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: