Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You can't hurry love [cw]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
ForfatterBesked
Violet

Violet

Humør : "Please tell me when its over"
Fag : Magic | Magic history | Healing | Math | History | Track | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 180

You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 12:08 pm

As he got out of bed, she pushed herself up, and sat with her legs hugged against her chest. She rested her chin against her knees as she watched how he took of his t-shirt. She looked towards his collarbone, when he pointed towards it. Then the tales began. That he had been shot by his first girlfriend. Her eyes widened and her brows glided up in the process. He had what?
Wait, had he just told her that it wasn’t a big deal? She had to physically bite down her tongue, not to burst out in a long speech how that was a big deal. Now, she understood being under pressure, and people getting hurt in the process. It sounded like there was more to the story than just what he was telling her right now, but once again. She didn’t push it, she just nodded. Hoping it would be encouraging for him, to tell her more, especially now that she had gotten him to open up.

Walked in on his sister being abused.
Youngest sister killed a guy.
His mother died.
The man he had seen as his dad, had kidnapped his youngest brother.
His mother came back to life.
Broken his hand because of anger issues.

And then the real issue came, not that the others weren’t real issues or traumas that should be overlooked. His uncle. She caught his eyes as he looked up, she let out a breath she hadn’t even realised that she had held back. Nodding slowly, she let go of her legs and crawled towards him. She got up on her knees and pulled him into a hug. Letting his head rest against her chest. She closed her eyes and let her hand glide over his hair. “I’m so proud of you” she whispered, leaning her head down and placed it on top of his. “Thank you for sharing with me, I think it’s strong being able to be emotional, and I really like that you have such an expressive face, so I know what you’re feeling” instead of saying she was sorry, even though she was, she wanted to bring out the good things in what he had just done. Because she really was, proud.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTors Feb 03, 2022 12:03 am

She listened and she was clearly a great listener, or maybe it was just because she actually cared. When he was done, she crawled over to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms slightly loosely around her in a hug and rested his head against her. She praised him. He could feel how she placed her head on top of his. He chuckled a little as she explained how she liked that he had an expressive face. “Thanks Violet,” he mumbled. “I actually…” he caressed her back a little, “I haven’t really told anyone about Marc,” he whispered, “My aunt figured it out,” he added.
His stomach growled. “I think we should get something to eat,” he mumbled and looked up at her, and slowly tightened his embrace around her. “After all, it seems like you got up,” he said and pulled her a little closer.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 7:46 am

She gently caressed him over his cheek, when he thanked her and then proceeded to tell her that he hadn’t told anyone about Marc. It broke he heart, that he didn’t feel that he had been safe enough to tell anyone about what had happened to him. Probably wouldn’t have, if she hadn’t accidently been here yesterday, and seen Nathalie and figured things out. She was glad that she had been, she was really happy that he felt comfortable enough around her to even share this side of himself, that he hadn’t showed anyone else. A soft chuckle left her, when she heard how his stomach growled. Getting something to eat sounded like a good idea. Placing a soft kiss against his head she closed her eyes for a moment. “You can always talk to me, no matter what, no judgement” she whispered, wanting to make sure that this wasn’t the only time he opened up to her. That he would know, that no matter what he could always share things with her.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 10:31 pm

It was odd, being this vulnerable and sharing so many things about himself with someone. Yes, he was going to therapy and all that, but this was something very different. At least that was what he told himself. He felt how she placed a soft kiss on his head which made him close his eyes for a moment, listening carefully to what she said. “Thanks,” he replied, before he made sure to look into her eyes, “And you too. Anything you want to talk about. Big and small,” he told her and let a hand caress her cheek while he looked into her eyes, “Okay?” he said making sure she would either agree or not. He would then wrap his arms around her and pull her over his lab before he would get up, holding her. “This calls for leftovers,” he mumbled to her walking towards the stairs, but stopped a couple of meters before. He wasn’t dumb enough to attempt to walk downstairs with her in his arms.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 3:39 pm

She made a small and firm nod, with a soft smile on her lips. To make sure he understood that she heard him. Loud and clear. Even though it would time to fully open up to someone, this was a start. A good one at that. Which might be the biggest thing they needed to remember, that as long as there was progress. No matter how small that progress was, it was good. “Okay” she whispered, when he wanted to make sure that she understood. “Whatever it is, big and small” she added closing her eyes for a moment. A glee of laughter left her, when she felt how he turned her around to pull her down on his lap. And as if she weighed nothing, he lifted her up and started walking. “Leftovers?” she joked, her hand softly caressing the back of his neck as he walked towards the stairs. As he got to them, she let go of his waist with her legs and placed them securely on the floor before she bounced towards the steps and quickly got downstairs to the giant kitchen. “Do you have coffee?” she asked, not wanting to snoop around too much. Yesterday she had found a letter that clearly hadn’t been for her eyes to see. Maybe there were more of those things, and she would rather respect his privacy than invade it on her hunt for coffee.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 4:23 pm

He smiled widely to her as she confirmed, “Good,” he mumbled. Her laughter spread a pleasured tickling feeling in his body. “Well, didn’t you save the rest from yesterday?” he wondered and followed her down the stairs, her a little faster than him. The way she bounced made him smile. Of course, she might have thrown the rest of the meal out, but he was just so, so certain that she had saved some for later. “Yeah, coffee is in that cabinet,” he said and pointed towards one of the cabinets that were hang on the wall. He didn’t think much about how he was much taller and how it would be easier for him to get it for her, than for her to almost crawl onto the kitchen counter to reach it. He walked over to the fridge and true enough, she had saved their bowls from yesterday so they could eat it later, “Or is it better suited for lunch?” he wondered and looked towards her, it was after all still very early in the morning.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 15, 2022 11:35 am

Well, I did” she chuckled, still thinking at eating wok for breakfast was a little odd. But, well, there were countries that ate soup and rise for breakfast so in theory you could eat whatever you pleased. She pressed herself up on the balls of her feet to get to the cabinet where she could grab some of the coffee, she cursed a little as her fingers couldn’t reach at first. So instead of asking for help, she got stubborn and started crawling on top of the counter. Much easier, then she could also look at her options. She looked towards him, when he asked if it was better for lunch. Nodding she gave him a soft smile as she pulled out some grinded coffee beans. “I think it would be better suited for lunch” she agreed with him, and with a small groan she landed on her feet again. “We could always make some scramble eggs and toast?” she asked, walking over to his coffee machine, and tried to see if she could figure out how it worked.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 7:18 am

He looked towards her and noticed she had crawled up onto the kitchen counter. He raised his brows a little and slowly pulled a smile. It made him aware of how he might want to rearrange some things if she was going to visit more often. It would be a shame if she had to crawl up onto the kitchen counter every time, she wanted a cup of coffee. “Yeah, good plan,” he agreed, knowing it would probably be way better with her meal for lunch. His eyes stayed on Violet as she jumped down, wanting to be sure she wouldn’t lose balance. He would hate for her to get hurt. “See that sounds like a great plan,” he agreed and grabbed both egg and toast and placed it on the kitchen counter. He looked towards her, noticing she tried to figure out how it worked. “Here, let me show you,” he said and walked over to her. He stood behind her and showed here which buttons to press, explaining why to her. “Got it?” he wondered after he had sown her. He turned himself from standing behind her to have his front towards her side. If it seemed like she wanted him to stay and watch, he would do that. No matter what, when it seemed like she didn’t need his help anymore he would find a bowl and start cracking some eggs. “How many eggs do you think you can eat?” he wondered.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 11:44 am

Hmm?” she mumbled, at first she hadn’t really heard him. “Oh” she chuckled and turned back to the machine as he walked over. “Thank you” she muttered as he started showing her how the different things worked, not that she didn’t understand herself on newer technology. But she had never really had the experience with them until lately. Coffee had come from boiling water and the cheapest instant you could buy at the supermarket. Now she got freshly grinded coffee almost every day. It was something that you needed to get used to, the same with the feeling of abandonment issues and the constant fear of her biological parents waking up one day and telling her that you weren’t really their daughter and kicked you out again.
Now there was also a small fear from Zadkiel finding out that he didn’t really want her anyway. But all of those thoughts were quiet when he helped her. “Yes, seems easy enough, but thank you” she giggled and gave him a bright smile before she started making the coffee. “Two!” she announced when he asked how many eggs she could eat. “Could we maybe toast the bread on the pan with some butter?” she asked, turning towards him, skipping towards the other counterspace where he was standing.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 5:15 pm

Zadkiel sent Violet a kind smile as she mentioned it seemed easy enough. It was, once you got the hang of it, and he wouldn’t judge her if she would be in the need of help for the machine one more or needed help to find another program. While he cracked eggs, he heard her reply with how many eggs she would like. He raised his brows a little and kept counting for each egg he cracked. A total of six eggs. He looked up at her as she mentioned toasting the bread on the pan, which he nodded to. It was first a little while after that he realized she had mentioned butter, which he was a little skeptical of, but he could count it in, or maybe, for once, he should stop counting. He knew he would be able to keep track on it subconsciously anyway. He found a fork and started whisking the eggs. He didn't fully know what she was going to find by now, but he guessed that she was going to be toasting the bread, so the eggs could be made right after.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 11:53 am

Violet gave him a soft smile when he nodded to her response, and after that a soft silence formed around them. She started humming a little, waiting for the coffee to be ready. And when it was, she placed one cup besides him and took the other with her to take a sip while finding the butter. She almost got the coffee up in her nose, as she had forgotten that she had been drinking while humming. She coughed a little and put the cup on the counter while she dried off her nose. She laughed “I’m fine” she assured, before she took a paper towel and cleaned up some of the spilled coffee. When that was done, she closed the fridge door after taking the butter, and then found the bread. Cutting out a couple of pieces she turned towards him “How many slices do you want, and do you want butter on yours as well?” she asked with a small smile, as she turned to butter her own two pieces. She had never really been carrying much about what she was eating. Mostly because her insane metabolism keeping it in check.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyMan Feb 21, 2022 10:08 am

It was quite nice to have Violet around, and her humming only made it more comforting. He shortly looked up at her as she placed his cup next to him. “Thanks,” he mumbled before he went back to the eggs, though he turned towards her as she started coughing. He immediately put the bowl with the eggs down to go over to her, though the coughing stopped as he got close. “It didn’t sound fine just a moment ago,” he laughed before he handed her a paper towel and helped her clean up the small mess. He would then go back to the eggs and let her take care of the toast. “Two slices, please, and butter is fine,” he replied with a light smile. Zadkiel had always been thinking a lot about what he ate, which was probably because Marc always told him that he had to be fit to be wanted. See, even though it was something awful to be taught, Zadkiel appreciated how he looked. It had also made sure that he knew how to keep himself properly nutritioned  in the military and didn’t loose too much fat or muscle. It was somewhat odd to change your diet when you suddenly didn’t go to work.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 5:48 am

She made a small shushing noise about the fact that she hadn’t sounded fine. Because it had only been a little coffee up her nose, and it was entirely her own fault. Not that she had heard about anyone getting hurt by a little coffee.
Well, I am now” she mumbled with a small smile on her lips, reassuring him that everything was indeed. Fine. Violet nodded when he told her that he wanted two slices and butter was fine. She started cutting the last pieces and then started giving them a thin spread butter. It didn’t need to go overboard, just so it got that nice and crispy surface that she loved so much. There was just something about a piece of bread with melted butter that just, sort of melted in your mouth. Then she started humming again, this time she noticed it, however. “Just tell me if my humming gets too much, I don’t really think about it” she informed him with a soft expression, knowing that some people could find her small tics and traits a little weird or annoying. Even though it was getting much better, now that she got the right medication. Which remembered her! She made a small sound, as she ran towards her bag that she had taken with her, good thing that she always kept extra on her. She pulled out her pill case and walked back to the kitchen and made herself a glass of water to take them with.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 12:37 pm

Zadkiel worked so focused on the eggs, and the humming in the background didn’t bother him at all. No it felt more and more like home, but when Violet suddenly addressed her humming he looked up at her with a smile, “No it’s fine. I don’t think much of it either, but it sets the mood,” he assured her. “One of my sisters do it to,” he told her with a light laugh while his eyes went back to the eggs that ne now transferred to free, warm pan. “Sometimes Tien even sings,” he laughed and looked over at Violet, “So, it’s quite homey,” he explained and watched how she moved to her bag. He watched her for a moment, almost forgetting to keep the perfectionist eye on the eggs. She got herself some pills and took them with water. He let his eyes fall back on the eggs, “What’s the medication for?” he wondered, not that he necessarily needed to know, but there was something about knowing what kind of medication people took, that made things easier sometimes.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 10:56 am

Oh, well then!” she chuckled, feeling relieved that it didn’t bother him as it did other people. Nodding a little as she put the glass of water down on the counter and then found the pills that she needed to take. “Well, you won’t hear me break out in singing any time soon” she promised before she looked towards him with a soft smile. “Don’t think you would enjoy that as much” she shook her head, not that she was a bad singer, but it was never really in tone with what was being sung in the radio. Which of course could be nice enough if you were singing with someone else that wasn’t all that great at singing too. Oh, well, she was overthinking, again.
Violet titled her head back and swallowed her medication when he asked what it was. She made a small cough and let her hand gently pound against her chest before she answered, “I have ADHD” drinking the rest of the water before she packed away the pills again. “So, it helps with keeping me more, well, so I don’t just zone out and forget where I am, or overthink things and stuff like that, it also helps with my siphoning because I’m not as overwhelmed by things” she tried to explain, knowing it could be hard to understand if you didn’t feel the same. Which was funny, so many people didn’t know what it was like. But the most people with the diagnosis, just thought it was very normal to have these tendencies.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 12:59 pm

He chuckled a little when she mentioned that she wouldn’t break out singing anytime soon. “Aw… That’s a shame,” he said, though he wouldn’t want to push her into singing if she didn’t want that. “What? I’m confident it can’t be that bad,” he laughed a little, though it was never something one could be sure of, and didn’t it just crave some practice – of course practice from a licensed vocal teacher. Honestly Zadkiel knew nothing about singing and was amazed that he had siblings that could sing.
He watched how she hit her chest once and got a little worried at first. Had a pill got stuck? It seemed like she got it under control and replied. He nodded as she explained, “Oh, yeah of course,” he stirred the eggs a little before he looked towards her again. He understood what she meant, because he knew very well how it was to forget where he was, what he was doing and overthinking things. He grabbed a plate for each of them before he stopped for a moment. “Wait, you-” his brows furrowed and looked towards her, “You need medicine for that?” he asked her, mostly because he was one of those who believed it was normal to zone out.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 6:38 pm

Hm?” she hummed, looking towards him as she turned the bread so it wouldn’t get burnt. “Yeah, well, if I don’t I have problems with following along with class, because I zone out in them, suddenly I’m daydreaming – okay so it’s also more than just zoning out” she mumbled, letting her fingers glide over her lips while she was thinking, feeling how the medication slowly got the threads in her head smoothed out making it easier for her to concentrate and explain herself. “It’s a constant battle between wanting do anything perfect, but never feeling like anything is good enough, so I’m stuck in a constant limbo where I’m just caught and nothing happens at all, or I can get stuck in a game for a whole day, forget to drink and eat, even forget that I should probably get some rest or sleep” she shrugged “So yeah, its is a constant battle where I’m trying to do what everyone expects me to do, and then just sitting and starring because I don’t feel like I can do it perfect enough – does that make sense at all?” she asked, turning her eyes towards him, knowing she might have talked his ear off.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyFre Mar 18, 2022 7:03 pm

He narrowed his eyes trying to follow her explanation about why she needed medication. For a moment his eyes stayed at her lips while she was thinking. When she finally started to explain, he almost felt personally targeted. Nothing was ever good enough. Now, he wasn’t really the one to get stuck in a game, but he did things like that at his job. Simply do things in a trance and forget about time and suddenly, you realize you’ve forgotten to eat. To him, it was very bad, when he burned more than he got in. Of course, it was bad for every person not to eat enough. She kept nodding as she continued to explain why she needed medication. It took a little moment for everything she had explained to sink in. He blinked a few times, “Yeah, it makes a lot of sense,” he said with slightly furrowed brows. “As in, I think I can relate to how you’re feeling,” he said and pulled a little smile, “I’m glad you’re getting something that might be able to help you,” he added. “Or well, does it help?” he said, once again furrowing his brows curious.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTors Mar 24, 2022 9:30 pm

She nodded and gave him an encouraging smile; “I think more people actually feel that way, or at least more than you might think, some are just better at hiding it than others, or control it without having it control your day, and in that sense you don’t need medication” she added, there were probably a lot of a people out there that thought they had the same diagnoses,  but didn’t feel like they needed ‘help’ to overcome what they were supposed to do on their own.
I does, much more than the other pills that I got before, but these are also meant to help a person why my kind of metabolism” she said with a small smile, she had after all been on her medication for quite a while. But those that she had gotten before were meant for humans, not a hybrid between a witch and vampire.
Then she turned her attention towards the bread, feeling how her stomach turned because of how hungry she was.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 9:15 pm

Zadkiel found it interesting that she believed that many might feel how she felt, and that some were better at hiding it. It sounded very interesting, and he thought about whether or not if he was good at hiding it… Or as she was putting it, controlling it. Was it a problem in his everyday life? He didn’t really know how it felt to live without the distractions and routines.
His smile grew as she replied that the pills she got now were better than what she had gotten before. He raised his brows as she mentioned her metabolism, which he at first hadn’t thought much about had to mean anything for medication, but of course it meant something. “It’s good that people are taking the different metabolisms into account,” he said with a light smile as his gaze went to the eggs. He then went and grabbed a plate for each of them and was quick to portion out their eggs so it was only their bread they were waiting on. “How long will it take?” he wondered and walked around her to put the two plates on the countertop next to her.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 7:50 am

She nodded giving him a soft smile. “Yeah, I guess, I think it’s fairly new, you know medicine for supernatural’s, because most of the time it has been for humans that they had been made” she shrugged, maybe it was the fact that most creatures didn’t really need a doctor like humans needed them, or shapeshifters for that matter. But even there, there had to be some kind of difference. How could there not? When you could change your form and be an animal you also changed the way you digested things and so forth. Or at least she would think.
She quickly shook her head to get the spiraling thoughts to stop, then she looked over her shoulder when he asked how long it would take, and gave him a small smile, her arm snaked around his neck and pulled him towards her. “Long enough for me to do this!” she laughed before pressing her lips against his for a brief, yet delightful moment. She would never have thought she could be this happy, but she was, and she was savoring every moment of it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 7 Empty

You can't hurry love [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 7 af 7Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Lignende emner
-
» I don't really know a lot about love
» On another love
» I will always love you
» A love like mine
» An act of tough love

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 1-8-
Gå til: