Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You can't hurry love [cw]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Violet

Violet

Humør : "Please tell me when its over"
Fag : Magic | Magic history | Healing | Math | History | Track | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 180

You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 8:55 am

As Violet noticed just how much precision he put into cutting the chicken. How careful and thorough he wielded the knife, made her chuckle. He just put everything he had in everything he did, huh? She could imagine how exhausting it had to be, always being perfect all the time. As if the pressure around you weren’t bad enough, also being ones worst enemy constantly seeing what could be done better and striving to do it. He worked at the military? She lifted her brows and gave him a smile “At first I was going to say that was a surprise, but now, I see it now that you mentioned it” she teased, looking at him before turning back to her prepping, but when she complimented her, she couldn’t help but get a little flustered. Mostly because she was still getting used to people thinking what she did was good. She looked up and just as she was about to ask him if, he was sure. She poked herself with the end of the knife. “Aw man” she hissed and put the knife down. It wasn’t that big of a cut, only a small prick. She placed her finger in her mouth and walked over to the sink turned on the water to was her hands “It always insane how much such small cuts can bleed so much” she chuckled looking towards Zadkiel “I’m fine” she reassured him looking back at the water how it mixed with her blood for a moment before her cut slowly healed.

Sidst rettet af Violet Lør Jan 15, 2022 2:34 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 10:27 am

Zadkiel pulled a little smile as she told him that she at first wouldn’t have believed it but was able to see I now. “What do you mean?” he chuckled, not taking his eyes of his work.
It was almost like a chain reaction. He complimented her and she accidentally cut herself. Now, if she hadn’t said a thing, he wouldn’t have looked at her and noticed the blood. But she, like everyone else would’ve hissed at the wound she had made, which made him instinctively look up at her. See, now he felt really cold, and he could almost feel the sweat run down his back, almost as if he had been training. Shit. He noticed how she put her finger in her mouth, and God, how he envied that. Normally, Zadkiel would’ve been there immediately to help her, but this craving of his made him try not to approach her. He tried to pull his gaze away from her and keep on going. He was in the middle of cutting something out of the chicken as she spoke about who much small cuts could bleed. Oh, how he knew about that. He couldn’t help himself but think about how small cuts and wounds had bleed on both Nathalie and Letha. Trying to get the thought out of his head, he shut his eyes and ended up cutting along the last bit of his ring finger. He hissed immediately after she had said she was fine. Now, his cut had maybe been a little greater than the one she had made. Persistent about not drinking blood, be bit his lip and quickly grabbed some paper towel to press onto the wound. As soon as he had covered his wound and put some pressure on it he put both his elbows on the kitchen counter and let his head sink between his elbows with a giant sigh. Sweat was piling on his forehead now. He felt disgusting. “We’re awfully clumsy,” he said almost breathlessly, keeping his head between his elbows.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 10:49 am

She noticed right away that he was struggling. Of course, she didn’t think that it was because he craved blood, in the way that vampires did. But maybe he had problems with seeing blood. She knew some people could pass out the moment they saw it, but it just seemed weird if he was a military man. Those things just didn’t really coexist, did they? Before she could ask if he was okay, he cut himself. It wasn’t a problem at first, it was blood. She had been drinking and keeping up with it after she had found out what she was. Luckily for her she didn’t need as much as a pureblood vampire, but she still needed to keep track off it especially with her powers being so much out of control. But as the smell penetrated her nose, it was hard to keep her vampire traits in check. Turning her head away she closed her eyes taking in deep breaths. “Sorry” she whispered when he told her that they were clumsy “I, I’m half vampire” she whispered cursing herself for not explaining sooner. “I just, I need a moment – Oh god” she turned away from him closing her eyes. Focus. She just needed to focus. She retracted her fangs and then turned around. She could do this, she walked over grabbing a cloth that she got wet then she started helping him with cleaning his wound. Maybe it was because of what had happened to him. He still had the scars. Being bleed, it might have triggered something with blood. “You’re okay” she said, just to make sure that he knew that he was somewhere safe, and not back at the cabin. Not knowing if that was the cause of him being so sweaty and almost as if he was about to faint. Drying away his blood, she did everything in her power not to get tempted. Even though it was so, so hard. It smelled – no, she couldn’t. Focus.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 11:05 am

He heard how she apologized. He shook his head. “It’s okay,” he mumbled, still struggling. I’m half vampire. Why. Why did she have to say that? “Shit,” he hissed, almost as if it was a reaction to the fact that she was a vampire – well it was, but more that he was even more tempted to taste it. Just… Just a little bit. He let her take her time. He rearranged his legs, so he stood with more space between his legs, because he started to feel dizzy. No, it wasn’t because he didn’t like seeing blood or the fact that he had almost died of blood loss a month ago. No, it was the craving that was driving him mad.
Suddenly she started to clean his wound. Hadn’t she just told him she needed a moment? How fast was things going right now? He couldn’t really keep up at all. He shook his head a little as she said he was okay. His teeth was watering again, and he really had to focus so it wouldn’t run out of his mouth while he had his head in the position, he had it in. He swallowed as much as he could, “It’s okay,” he already had to swallow again. “You can have some,” he told her almost gasping a little. He dried his forehead on his arm. He really had to pull himself together… And he felt like he needed a bath again.
He had a problem, and yes, it was first now, feeling so many withdrawals, that he realized it. It had to stop. But… It was so difficult now that he knew that she was half vampire.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 11:44 am

She tried not to take his outburst to heart. Thinking it could be a lot of things, and not only the fact that she was also a vampire. Of course, it did complicate things because she needed and craved blood. But she was also part witch, that had to count for something. Right? She had been able to withstand the urge to bite people for a long time. Taken it out on animals, raw meat – labeling herself as the weird and crazy girl. She really didn’t want to scare Zadkiel off. Him, Nathaniel, and Maya. It was all she had right now. Besides her parents.
Good” she whispered, as he said it was okay. But she had misunderstood, it was that it was okay, that she was a vampire, nor that he was okay. No, he offered her his blood. “What?” she almost couldn’t get the words over her tongue, let alone to leave her lips. “Okay, no, you – you are talking crazy, I can’t drink from you, let’s” she looked around and saw how sweat was gliding down his forehead. “Let’s get you to lie down, or maybe you need another bath” she questioned, ready to help him where ever he wanted to go.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 12:04 pm

She told him no which made him clench his jaw. He cursed away in his head. “Violet,” he mumbled lowly while she looked around. She mentioned lying down or taking a bath. Both seemed rational but he didn’t feel like he could move. He turned his head towards her, drying it against his arm on its way there. “I promise… It’s fine,” he told her, still swallowing the water in his mouth. He slowly straightened a bit up and saw how blood there was bloodstains on his hand, even though Violet had tried to clean things up. “You don’t have to bite,” he exhaled a little frustrated and closed his eyes, remembering what Letha had done in cases like this. “If your blood has healing properties- you can bite your tongue- when you don’t want- or need more” his sentence was parted by both swallowing his own mouth water and clenching his jaw as he could feel how his finger pounded.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 12:17 pm

She looked back at him when he spoke her name, her brows pressed against one another, clearly worried about what he was going through. She couldn’t really place it, but she felt like she had seen this to other people before. Promising that it was fine. But she couldn’t promise him the same. She hadn’t, she had never. “I haven’t taken blood from a person before” she whispered, trying to explain just how bad this could end out. “And you” she placed the rag over his hand where it still bleed from. Realising that her wound hadn’t healed up and her pressing down only applied pressure to it making blood form around her nail and into the rag. “I don’t know Zadkiel” she whispered “I’m a siphoner, part vampire, part witch. I only found out when my mother explained it to me, and I’ve been most focused on my magical powers not what my vampire side can” she tried to explain. Her hand found his cheek “what is going on?” she whispered, leaning a little closer wiping away some of the sweat from his temple.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 12:49 pm

She hadn’t drunk blood from a person before. See, that was quite interesting, because that just left Zadkiel in a much more vulnerable position and it also made him know that her control might not be great enough to stop. If she was used to drink from a bag or a bottle and only finished when it was empty… Well, that could result in Zadkiel dying. He understood that she couldn’t risk it.
She explained what kind of hybrid she was and that she had been more focused on her magical powers than her vampire side. This was so bad. God, it had been so fine until Nathalie had showed up. It had just gone downhill.
As she found his cheek he clenched his jaw and furrowed his brows and closing his eyes, almost as if he was in pain – which was understanding with the cut he had made on his finger. “I uh…” he opened his eyes and could see that she seemed worried. He looked down between them, exhaling. This was worse than group therapy. “I might have a slight problem,” he said quickly and shortly looked back up at her. He begged that this wasn’t going to ruin anything. “My-uh… Neighbor with her… tub or what she said…” He shook his head a little, cursing himself. He took a greater breath in, still with his head looking down between them, “She’s been offering me her blood,” he clenched his jaw tight as he realized that the following sentence was true, and that he hadn’t realized it before now. “And I’m addicted to vampire blood,” he almost hissed and felt how his eyes threatened to water, “This is withdrawals,” he gestured to all of what he was experiencing with his free hand. He shook his head a little, “Fuck,” he cursed a little loud and a tear ran down his sweaty cheek. So much for being the golden child, who didn’t drink and didn’t do drugs.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 1:14 pm

She gave him time to find his words, like they did in therapy. It was important to remember to give space, and let people take their time. Sometimes the hardest part was actually explaining things. Because you never really knew how to start and where it would end. Violet nodded, staying close with her hand finding the side of his head slowly caressing him through his hair. Hoping it would help ease him. He explained he had a problem, at first, she didn’t understand what he meant. They both had problems, traumas that was why they were in therapy. Then he elaborated. That it hadn’t been plumbing the neighbour wanted help with. But because he needed her blood, vampire blood. Why, why would she do that? Now, Violet had been attending classes at the academy. Learning about vampires and witches. So, she knew a little about how vampire blood could work. And just like any drug it was addictive, but it also had other affects. Other than healing properties. Her heart started beating in her throat, almost making it hard to breathe. Now the things Nathalie had said made so much more sense. Oh god, oh my god.
Violet pushed herself under his arms and pushed him back so she could put her arms around him. “Oh god, Zadkiel, has she, did she –“ she felt tears well up in her eyes. “Zadkiel, has she used her blood to, did you guys?” she swallowed a lump in her throat and closed her eyes. It was hard to ask, not because she was disgusted by him. Nor that she felt it was wrong of him. But because that was abuse, it was abuse of power that Nathalie had over him. Giving him something that would make him addictive and then make him come to her to get it. “It’s okay, it’s going to be okay – I’m so sorry Zadkiel, I’m so sorry she did that to you” she whispered pulling him closer.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 1:24 pm

Zadkiel was quite surprised about how Violet pushed him back so she could wrap her arms around him in an embrace. He didn’t really understand what was going on and why she reacted like she did. He tried to understand what she was saying but it seemed like she had trouble forming sentences by herself now. As a sentence was formed his eyes widened. It almost felt like everything stopped and another tear glided down his still eyes. Her words seemed far away as she tried to assure him that it was going to be okay. He didn’t even feel his finger pump anymore. He felt outside from himself and could almost see how his heart was galloping off with him. I’m sorry she did that to you. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her hair. He wasn’t even pulling her in tight. He felt weak. “I’m not feeling so well,” he whispered followed by a single sob.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 1:37 pm

She placed a hand against the back of his head, and the other one stayed by his cheek as he pulled her closer. Not that he put much strength into it, she could almost feel how he became weak in her embrace. “I’ll get you over and lie down, okay?” she whispered, not really caring how he would feel about being helped by her. She had the strength to make sure he would get over there, one way or another. When they finally got over there, she helped him to lie down. She took the many bowls they had used for snacks and placed them outside on the coffee table. “Stay here for a while, okay? Call me if you need something” she whispered letting her fingers glide over his forehead and then down his cheek. She didn’t even dare to kiss him or do anything else that might remind him of something he had done with Nathalie. She remembered how little someone needed to touch her when she had been sexually abused. If it seemed like he was alright there on his own, she walked into the kitchen and started cleaning down the blood. Then she began to finish up the dinner they had been prepping. Some food might be exactly what both of them needed. And it gave her something to think about while processing what she had just found out.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 2:04 pm

He didn’t even reply to the fact that she would get her over and lie down. He just felt a little lost. Everything just seemed to have stopped for him. Things felt like the were gliding into each other, and he could almost swear that he was melting, if it wasn’t for the fact that he was sweating. He simply wished that he wasn’t going to feel much worse. He knew how Tien had been with both withdrawals and that time when he had found her in her room in the old house. No, no. He couldn’t fall like she had. She had just gotten better, and- Seraphina also had so many troubles, and Kemuel really needed a hug and someone to talk to and Laila was doing everything she could and…
Her voice brought him out of the spiral of thoughts. He made a rusty hum to tell her he had listened. When had did he end up lying down? How had he ended up in the tent? Had Violet carried him? He tried to sit up after she had left, but as his stomach turned, he quickly laid down. He had to text Howie. They should really catch up. Zadkiel had been keeping distance trying to collect himself… Look where it had gotten him…
He took his phone and opened it. It opened inside Nathalie’s messages. He didn’t close them. He didn’t delete them. No, he went to the top and started reading every single message. Detailed. He knew very well how it would’ve affected him, if he hadn’t known what had been going on. Now, it made is lip quiver. His mouth watered, but this time it wasn’t for the blood. No, he was going to throw up. He quickly sat up and crawled out and grabbed one of the bowls, which quite loudly tumbled over, spilling chips and popcorn all over the floor before he got to place his head over the bowl and threw up. Okay, it might also be withdrawals, but the texts didn’t help. His phone laid next to him unlocked and screen up. He didn’t raise his head from the bowl yet.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 2:27 pm

Violet found a pan and started warming it up with some oil in it, waiting for it to be warm enough for her to put in the vegetables and then she would heat the chicken before putting in the water and stock to make it really good. Before she could do that, she saw how Zadkiel almost flew out of the tent. Stumbling around spilling chips and popcorn, and then he started throwing up. She quickly turned off the heat and quickly ran towards him. She placed a hand against his back and gently rubbed it. “It’s okay, get it out, get it –“ She looked down because her other hand touched something cold as she had placed it down on the ground. Her brows pressed against each other as she removed it and saw his phone. And the picture he had sent her, her follow up messages. He had, he had texted her while she had been in the apartment? Violet felt how hurt spread in her chest, was that why he had kissed her? Had, had he been thinking about her while -. She shook her head to get it out of her head, then she went out of the conversation and deleted it. “Let it out, want me to help you up in bed?” she asked softly brushing some of his hair away from his face. All the while she was making sure that he wouldn’t throw up other than in the bowl nor that it would tip over.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 2:52 pm

Violet was quickly by his side. He appreciated it, even though he sadly believed that he was weak. He didn’t think like he would’ve thought if it had been someone else in his place. To him, it wasn’t okay. It was weak, like Mark would say. He should chin up and get himself together. A man couldn’t be sexually abused. It wasn’t a possibility. The thought of how Nathalie had had him around her little finger, how she had used him from the very start. It was sickening. He shook his head a little, “No, it’s okay,” he breathed. He could feel how his stomach rumbled, but nothing happened. He raised his head a little. Drool was hanging from his lip and his nose was completely stuffed from the heat that had been created from throwing up. “Maybe a paper towel,” he said closing his eyes by the sight of his puke in the bowl. He groaned a little. “I’m sorry… I hadn’t really realized that…” he sighed instead of finishing his sentence. He hadn’t realized he was addicted. He hadn’t realized that he had been abused. He hadn’t realized just how easy he had been to manipulate. For some reason, it also made sense to him, while people never really managed to reach out. Because when their eyes was opened up to the truth, wouldn’t it just be that they had changed their mind? He could feel his heart in his throat. He felt so awful.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 3:09 pm

Well, none of this was okay. But she didn’t say anything at first, nodding when he asked for a paper towel. She got up and walked into the tent at first, taking his glass of water. Placing it in front of him. Taking the other bowls with her, she would find something to take the chips and popcorn later. She walked into the kitchen, should she put the food back in the fridge? First she took a couple of paper towels and walked back to him. “I have an idea, I’m going to be right back” she said with a soft smile, taking the glass of water and walked into the kitchen. She knew that when you overdosed on things, you could get drugs that would take the cravings away. But in this matter, she wasn’t sure that there was anything that could really take away the need for blood. Instead, she could give him a very small amount and take the edge off. So, she made a small puncture in her middle finger and let three drops of blood fall into the glass. Then she walked towards Zadkiel again and sat down beside him. “Now, this is just a hunch – and you don’t have to drink it, if you rather just take a cold turkey – but this is a glass of water with a very small amount of my blood in it, you are feeling unwell and I rather give you some than you ever having to have that woman near you again” she whispered, holding the glass away from him, until she was sure that it was what he wanted.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 3:22 pm

Zadkiel couldn’t pay attention to what violet was doing, and simply just tried to think clearly. Though he wished to drink something, he truly didn’t feel like it when he had just thrown up, so he didn’t drink from the cup that she had placed in front of him. He first looked up at her as he was handed a couple of paper towels. He dried his mouth, blew his nose, and patted away some of the  sweat. God it wasn’t funny. He managed to sit somewhat up, instead of over the bowl. He looked at her, quite miserable as she sat down beside him. You don’t have to drink it. He started to feel extremely dry in his mouth, almost as if he needed something to drink immediately. He nodded a bit and reached his hand forward to receive the glass. He could barely see that there was blood in it, so it was definitely less than Letha used to give him, so he wasn’t even sure that it would help, but who knew?
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 3:33 pm

She let him take it, observing how it went down. Wondering if she should try to call her mother or her father. Right now, she wished she could call her grandfather, he surely knew more about this. Since he was the pureblood vampire in the family. But she knew nothing about him, other than Primrose had been raised by him, and that he had also been there when she had lost Andrew. Or when he had been taken from him. She had no idea if Ace Adwell even wanted anything to do with her, or if Michelle Jones – any of the Jones’s really. It was funny knowing that you on your mother side had so much family but hadn’t really met any of them. And was terrified what they would think of you. She took the glass away when he was done drinking it. “How are you feeling?” she asked quietly, placing the glass against her thighs as she was sitting on the shins, with her backside pressed against her heels. She wanted to stroke his hair, hug him, touch him. But she at this point, didn’t really dare.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 3:43 pm

Zadkiel was given the glass and he drank from it. All of it. Even though it wasn’t much he almost immediately felt how his system thanked ham and calmed down. When he was done drinking from the glass breathed a little heavily from almost forgetting to breathe while drinking. After a little moment he handed her the glass. “Thanks,” he whispered and slowly looked up at her. He nodded a bit to actually reply to her question. “I’ll be better,” he said softly. He leaned towards her, to rest his head against her shoulder. “I think I’ll just need a second, and then I’ll be as ready as ever,” he said softly, hinting that he believed he could continue to make dinner with her. He could just have a bowl nearby or a chair if he felt tired.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 4:27 pm

She nodded with him, as he thanked her, and then told her that he would get better. She knew he would if people stopped taken advantage of him that was. A small sigh left her, and she closed her eyes when he leaned towards her hand placed his head against her shoulder. She had to restrain herself not to move too much. Because she understood it was both for hers and his shake that he did it. When he spoke again, she let out a laugh “You are joking right?” she teased, until she realized that he wasn’t. “Oh no, no – nope, not happening” she shook her head, and this time she let her hands find his cheeks and lifted him up a little. “No, you are going back into the tent, I’ll get you a new bucket and some water – and you’ll stay there, until you have to go to bed, no way I’m letting you do anything right now” she demanded letting out a soft exhale she wanted so bad to lean in and kiss him. But didn’t. “It’s okay to give yourself time to heal, and just sit down and relax, I don’t think any less of you, but I will force you back to bed if you don’t stay” she lifted her brows nodding to make sure he knew that she was serious.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 4:46 pm

Zadkiel was about to look up at her as she laughed, to tell her that he was serious. He just needed a moment, and he was certain that he was alright again. He couldn’t help but pull a simple smile as she grabbed his cheeks and lifted him up a little. She told him to rest and get back into the tent, and she would care for him “But-” she told him it was alright to take himself some time to heal. For some reason, he was surprised by this. She told him she wouldn’t think less of him and even though he didn’t believe he had been thinking just that, it was so nice to hear from her. Still feeling weak he let his hand find her neck and pulled her in to place his lips on hers in a soft kiss. Now he didn’t think much of how he had just thrown up, of course he had whipped his mouth and been drinking, but she might not appreciate it that much anyway.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 5:40 pm

No but’s” she told him shaking her head to make sure he understood that she meant it. She really didn’t mind; she had come here to take care of him after all. Even though she hadn’t really thought it would be this much. Then he pulled her in, and she felt his soft lips against hers. She closed her eyes and let them have this brief moment. She didn’t really care about the fact that he had thrown up. But she cared more about not wanting to push him or push herself. Pulling away she gave him a soft smile. Softly caressing his cheek. “I think, you should rest then we can take this up, another day” she whispered kissing his temple as she got up. “Alright, in you go” she ushered him inside of the tent. Tugging him in with a soft smile. “Be right back with a fresh bowl and some more water” she said letting her hand glide over the side of his face. Then she took the bowl with his puke, placed it on the dining table. Reminding her to take it to the toilet when she had given him a new bowl. She looked around in the kitchen and found a bucket instead, put a little bit of water in it, and walked back with that and a glass of water. “There you go” she said as she placed it with him, then she placed the controller with him “put something on if you want, I’ll just quickly clean and then make us food” she gave him another kiss against the temple as she started cleaning up the small mess he had made and got working on the food once again.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 6:04 pm

She pulled away, and he looked into her eyes. “Okay,” he spoke softly. When she got up, he was gestured to get inside the tent, which he did so, with a lot of ease compared to before. She told him what she was going to do, and he nodded a little. His eyes followed her until she was out of sight.
He closed his eyes, listened to every step she took and even though he couldn’t see her, he almost had an idea of where she was in the apartment. He couldn’t help himself but to correct her in his mind, when he could hear she was about to walk in a wrong direction of where things were hidden. It formed a smile on his lips to listen to her small steps. He opened his eyes as he could hear she approached. “Thanks,” he said  and almost immediately took a couple of sips of the water. He looked at the controller as she placed it close to him. His eyes looked back up at her as she mentioned she would clean and make some food. Oh, how it was difficult for him not just to do things himself. It crippled in him to help because he knew just who precise things should be… But on the other hand, like she had said, he should rest. The would wasn’t going to burn down if she didn’t get all of the popcorn or the small bits of chips. It wasn’t going to be ruining his laundry or his folding. It wasn’t going to ruin his career. He had it under control. Correction. She had it under control. He should rest. “Just remember I’m right here if you need any help – any help at all,” he mumbled.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 7:35 pm

She really did her best, now her father didn’t clean himself. He had a cleaner come in three times a week. One of them she did deep cleaning. He hated when things were dirty and liked things in a certain way. She herself, had been so deep into her depression so she had lived in a pigsty. But after she had seen how she could live; she had fallen in love with cleaning and keeping order in things. Her father had caught her how to fold things, so she could have her closet nice and tidy. Which was why she was looking around till she found a small hand vacuum machine. “Awesome” she let out a soft glee, as she walked over to where he had spilled. “My father has one of these, amazing when I’m a little clumsy as well” she hummed with a small smile and then she waved her hand when he told her that he was right there and if she needed help, she should say so. “It’s really okay, I don’t mind at all” she hummed turning it on and getting everything out. Then she took the last bowls and walked over. “Alright! Cooking time” she announced and started doing what she did best. Or, at least she was going to pretend it was what she did best. After a while she was finally done. She placed it in two bowls. Made sure to clean the kitchen underway, and took the last things away put in the washer. Washed off the wok, dried of the counter and the made sure it looked like she had never even been in the kitchen. He would probably find something that was still missing, but well, she had tried. Then she found some cutlery and walked back into the tent. “Here we go” she said with a big smile and gave him a bowl when she was sure he was able to hold it himself. Then she sat down and blew a little. “I hope it tastes good, I tried it underway, I like it” she hummed and took a bite. Closing her eyes, food, it really did help for a small while when you felt bad.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 7:59 pm

Zadkiel couldn’t help but smile when she grabbed the handheld vacuum machine. It eased him a little to see that she seemingly was through. She even told him that she didn’t mind it at all, but somehow, he doubted it. She might have arrived to take care of him, but this was almost too much to ask for. When she took the last couple of bowls, he existed the movie they barely had watched. He didn’t even know what to put on, because most of the things he had been watching was thing he had watched with Letha… Or things that had played in the background while Nathalie had been visiting. He closed his eyes shortly before he took a bit more to drink. He ended up putting Charlie and The Chocolate Factory on, but he didn’t really watch it. It just flashed different images for him and played songs and voices. It was a movie he hadn’t watched since it had been released and for some reason it was just a little comforting.
Zadkiel had closed his eyes while the movie had played and laid on his side, popped up on one elbow, with his head resting against his hand. He had the bowl in front of him and the glass in his other hand. As Violets shadow interfered with the light from the movie, he opened his eyes and saw how she entered with bowls and cutlery. He couldn’t help but smile and sat a bit more up before he took his bowl. He scooped some up and listened to how she told him that she had tasted it while making it. He nodded without a word and took a bite. Just like her, he closed his eyes, sighing and humming in appreciation. “That is really good, Violet,” he said with his mouth still full. He then covered his mouth. “Sorry,” he laughed a little and looked over at her. He swallowed, “It’s really delicious,” he complimented her with a heart warm smile that almost made his eye color look a little bit warmer, like melted dark chocolate.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 8:16 pm

She ate herself, but she couldn’t really help but notice how he looked as he took a bite. She swallowed and held her breath waiting for the verdict, just because she liked it. Didn’t mean that he did. And for some reason it was important for her that he could like her cooking. Because if he didn’t, she wouldn’t be able to do it again, now would she? Letting out the breath she had been holding. She couldn’t help but laugh when he spoke with his mouth full. She shook her head, still with a big smile on her lips. “I’m just glad you like it” she locked her eyes with his, forgetting that there was anything else that existed for a while. She let out small cough, almost as if she was clearing her throat and looked down at her food. “Just give me a call, and I would love to make food for you again, or actually get to cook with you in the kitchen” she said a with a little lower voice, feeling how her heart speeded up. As it was an invitation for them to do this more often. God, she hoped that what she had experienced before it had knocked on the door. That it could be more than just that one time thing, and he would want to keep seeing her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You can't hurry love [cw]   You can't hurry love [cw] - Page 3 Empty

You can't hurry love [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 7Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I don't really know a lot about love
» On another love
» I will always love you
» I don't even love her.. ~ Alexandra XXX
» Your love is my drug XXX

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 1-8-
Gå til: