Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'll wait forever, that was what we said

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Humør : Everything is crumbling right before me. But I know what to do.
Antal indlæg : 86

I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 10:43 am

Walter pulled a satisfied smile when she hummed against his lips to reply to his question. He caressed her kindly as she almost purred in appreciation. He hummed a little to agree with her, that he thought breakfast sounded like heaven. He was in no rush, and therefore didn’t shove her off or anything alike. Once again, he started hummin, but this time thoughtfully, thinking about what he had of ingredients. “I think I got everything for waffles,” he mumbled to her. He let his hands caress her back, “I just can’t be two places at once,” he teased. “As much as I would love to just stay right here, I wouldn’t wish for us to get hangry,” he joked, but knew quite well how much good meals meant to them.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Selene
Beta
Selene

Humør : Well it's best described as a dumbsterfire
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 172

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 05, 2021 10:30 pm

A soft smile spread over her lips as he told her that he had everything for waffles. That would be the most amazing thing she could think off right now. But as he told her that he wasn’t able to be two places at once, a almost childish huff left her, and she softly through herself upon his chest, spreading her arms out. “disgrace” she mumbled against his warm skin, closing her eyes for a second. Almost as if she was building up the energy to even move her body from his. Preparing herself how cold it would feel even though it wasn’t because he was going anywhere. Hangryfiiine” she groaned, and let herself glide of his body, which made her end on her back beside him in the bed. A small laugh left her, as she rolled around taking the duvet with her, almost making her into a burrito taking all of the fabric from him. “So, do you need me to help? Or are we going to safe us the fact that I’ll just burn everything?” she teased, her voice a little muffled from the fabric between her face and his.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 06, 2021 12:50 pm

He couldn’t help but pull a loving smile as the childish huff left her and how she spread her arms out. Disgrace. Oh, how he had missed this. He knew so very well that she didn’t mean it, and it was possible for him to find it funny. He laughed a little, enjoying how she was in a greater mindset this morning. His smile only grew as she groaned and slid of him. She continued to roll and took the duvet with her. He quickly felt how hairs rose on his body from the change of temperature. He groaned a little as he sat up and looked over his shoulder as she asked if he needed help. He leaned down to her as she reminded him of how well she was cooking. “I’ll do fine,” he kissed her nose shortly. He pulled back so he could watch her warm eyes. “You can either stay here and keep yourself warm, or come and keep me company in the kitchen,” he suggested before he kissed her cheekbone, right under her eye and then crawled out of bed. And walked over to the other side of the bed where she laid almost by the edge. He looked her up and down a little. Burrito. “Or, maybe we can combine the two,” he chuckled. He leaned down to pick her up. If he successfully got to pick her up, he would carry her into the kitchen and place her in a stool next to the dining table, so she could sit there and watch him, all rolled up in the covers. He would then go to the ktichen and start pulling out all the dry ingredients so he could
mix it in a bowl.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 11, 2021 10:46 pm

She snuggled closer under the warm duvet as he told her that she could stay there, or she could come and keep him company. Both seemed so nice, that she wasn’t even sure that she could choice which one she wanted more. So, she kept herself in her safe spot. Combine? She looked a little confused at him as she suddenly leaned down and picked her up. A joyful scream left her as he carried her off. “This wasn’t really what I had in mind!” she laughed, wiggling a little for show, before he finally sat him down on a stool so she could watch him while he cooked for them. Her smile became soft as she snuggled into the warm covers, there was something so, she couldn’t even put a word on it. Because something about this – there had been a time where she had been sure that there would be no way that she would get it back. And even though she knew she loved and adored Sebastian so much, looking at Walter right now, thinking back to what they had almost had together. The married life, the talks about having kids together. Life, family, love. A soft sigh left her, while she just kept watching him. Feeling how her love for him only became bigger.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 11:25 pm

Walter laughed with Selene. Heart warm and joyful. One of those laughs few heard from him. They had become even rarer when Selene had died those many years ago. He knew that. He wasn’t sure if it was just a depressive episode which had hit him, but somehow it was so much easier to feel better now that she was truly back.
He started mixing the dry ingredients and truly didn’t mind working in only pants. It was like he had found new energy, even though she had had such a tough night the day before. The fact that she had come home, and they had managed to talk about some of the things had helped him a lot. He looked over his shoulder, “Coffee?” he wondered while he started to find the wet ingredients so he could mix everything together into a fine dough.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 28, 2021 11:16 pm

She was quick to nod when he asked if she wanted some coffee. Now, she had never been very good a sitting still, so even though she was wrapped in the duvet. She decided to slip out of it, to get up and walked over to make coffee for the both of them; “here let me do it” she smiled, wanting to help while he made the batter and started making the waffles. Now one of the good things about his new house, was that she could walk around not really caring how little clothes she was wearing. Which as of right now, was next to nothing. When the coffee was done, she poured each one of them a cup, put milk in hers and made Walter’s his like she remembered him liking it. Weird, as she stood there thinking about it, she wasn’t even sure how much had changed while she had been gone. “Here you go, one black coffee, let me know if you need it sweetened up” she mumbled a little sensual as she placed a soft kiss against his cheek, walking towards the chair again and sat down taking a small sip of her coffee.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 17, 2021 1:24 am

Walter was about to tell her to sit down and relax, when he realized that she was almost already in the middle of making the coffee. He smiled warmly and turned his attention back to the dough he was making. While she made the coffee he made sure that the waffle iron was heated well enough before he poured the first portion of the batter into the iron and closed it. He only got to turn around when he was handed a cup. Nothing about his smile could get away from the warmth. He hummed a little as he took it and sipped it while she kissed his cheek. His green eyes watched her as she moved over to the chair again. He looked over his shoulder to check the waffle before he followed her to her chair and put his coffee on the table before he placed a hand on both the backrest and the table. “It could use some sugar,” he mumbled before he leaned in to place a kiss on her lips ever so gently before he let his forehead rest against hers for a short moment. Even though he simply wished to stay close to her, he grabbed his cup again so he could go check on the waffle.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 03, 2022 12:04 am

A laugh left her, one of those pure and filled with unlimited joy. With everything that had happened, and the fact that she had just told him yesterday that she loved someone else and that she had kissed him. She really hadn’t thought they would be here today. Her eyes closed as he kissed her, and she was quick to deepening it, just a little bit before he pulled away. Almost making her hum in disapproval because she wanted more. Selene breathed in as he placed his forehead against hers, and she could just feel how everything settled for her. Then he left to check on their breakfast. So, she opened her eyes, and couldn’t keep them from his broad figure. Then she knew, just how much she loved him. Overshadowing, powerful love that would never end. One of those soulmates where they would always just bring out the best and worst in you. And once again she was reminded of the future they had been robbed from, but now had gotten a new chance to live. “I love you so much” she whispered, not taking her eyes from him. Because that was all she could say or think at this very moment.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 5:05 pm

As Selene hummed in disapproval, Walter couldn’t help but chuckle a little of her. It was one of the things he really liked, simply having his forehead against hers. It almost gave another connection to her. He felt that he could better connect with her. Feel her.
He checked on the waffle and took it out of the waffle iron. He poured another batter, and as he put the spoon back in the bowl, he heard her whisper. He went and closed the waffle iron before he looked towards her. The broad body leaned up against the kitchen counter, placing his hands on the edge of it. “I love you too,” he spoke softly. He then walked over to her and kissed her cheekbone while wrapping his arms slowly around her. “I’ll always love you,” he promised her before he placed his lips against hers now that she had complained that much before when he had taken his lips away from hers.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 7:40 pm

She couldn’t help but let her eyes wander over his body as he leaned against the counter. For a moment she just took him in, letting her mind wander back to their memories. To how they had met, the water that day. She could even remember some of the smells. Funny, how some memories were just burned into your mind. How it had kept her alive and it had kept her going for so long, remembering all those little things that ultimately led her back to him. Back to this, her sitting here watching him cook waffles.
She looked down a little, holding back a sob that threatened to spill from her. She hated this, being so vulnerable. But when she saw his feet standing close to her, she looked up and felt his lips against her cheekbone. Her eyes closed, her lips slowly parting as he promised her that he would always love her. She let her arms fold around his neck and pulled him closer, gasping shortly against his lips as she made it more passionate. Breaking it for a moment “I promise always to come back to you” she whispered, before kissing him once again.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 8:45 pm

She pulled him closer, gasping against his lips. He closed his eyes fully, enjoying her presence fully. He reciprocated the kiss she gave him. He pulled a little away, letting their breaths mix. “You better,” he said, letting one hand escape from around her to caress her cheek gently with the back of his hands, before he let the fingers turn and remove a bit of her hair. He kissed her again, gently, and lovingly. He was certainly never going to do what he had done the first time. No matter how many years that went by, he would never seek comfort in another woman’s arm again. “I’ll have to check on the waffle,” he spoke softly to her, but wouldn’t just leave her hanging again.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 8:59 pm

She let him go, once again, not very happy about it. But there was still a smile on her lips, as he turned around to check on the waffles. She placed an elbow on the dining table and placed her head in her hand. Following him around, just taking in the moment. Knowing that there would be more of these, but also days like there had been yesterday.
The most comforting about all of this, was that she now knew that nothing would come between then, and they would find a way to persevere to stay together through everything the world would throw at them. The same about that Sebastian would find someone that was better suited for him. Even if the warlock would always have a special place in her heart.
Selene was just happy that she was finally home, and she would never forget it. Never again. Because the man standing in the kitchen, was the man she would marry. He was the one that she would raise her kids with. A soft tug in her lips made her look so peaceful. Yes, they would be great parents. They would get the life that they hadn’t been able to live the first time she had died.

___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said - Page 2 Empty

I'll wait forever, that was what we said
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» forever unapologetic
» This will haunt me forever - Ava
» Nothing can stay hidden forever
» Wait we have a son?
» Save me... I'll love you forever! - Constantine

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Atheria: Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Moon Street :: Hus nr. 1-7-
Gå til: