Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Nothing can stay hidden forever

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

Nothing can stay hidden forever Empty
IndlægEmne: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 9:41 pm

Topic for: @Michael
Outfit: Link
__

It had never really been a secret to Ethan that he was adopted, but he had never done anything to really search for his biological family. He lived with his family, and if it was blood or not, he loved them. However, he had picked Zitora up after work, only because he didn't like her walking around in Gaia at night - so because he had an early shift, it made sense for him to drive her home. They had talked, knowing Zitora herself had been adopted and discovered only few years ago. Zitora was different from Ethan, she was always seeking out the truth and nothing but the truth - so when he had told her, she wanted for him to find answers. It was answers he wasn't really looking for, but she had awoken his interest in the matter. After a whole night of searching they had found some quite unexpected news. It had almost made Ethan breathless and he was lucky he had a few days off after that, because these news made it even harder for him to fall asleep.
The next morning he had texted Michael to meet him at the marked for some coffee around midday. Ethan had the papers printed and felt his heart beating slightly nervous about this, but he kept telling himself it was going to be just fine. Ethan sat down on a free bench and crossed his leg over the other. Once his eyes found Michael in the crowd, he lifted his hand up letting him know where the human was sitting. "Hey," he greeted the archangel with his usual smile. He had the papers in an envelope and he felt his heart beat more heavy as Michael stepped closer. "I got these for you," he announced and handed Michael it. It was now literally out of Ethan's hands how Michael reacted to this. No matter what Ethan knew where he was going after this, to look for his so called twin sister Elenora.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 10:28 pm

He'd expected another monster case when Ethan had called him. But he’d gotten the sense that it was about something else entirely when he saw him. He approached the human with slow steps, sending him a faint smile as he greeted him. “Hey,” he returned the greeting before he sat down next to him and took the envelope in his own hands, reading the information on it. He inhaled a deep breath as the document stated that he was the father of Ethan as well as his twin sister, Elenora. A person he’d never heard of before. “Jesus Christ,” he said in a moment of realization, feeling his heartbeat speed up its pace. Not understanding how his father hadn’t let him know this information sooner. Knowing that Ethan was 26 years old now. He brushed his thumb across the first part of the handwriting before he looked up at Ethan. “I-I had no idea,” he confessed as he looked at him before he looked down at the paper in his hand again. Of course, he knew that his father had let them meet for a reason, but not that it was going to be on these terms. And he was quite disappointed to know that their mother hadn't reached out to him sooner. “I'm sorry that I didn't know this sooner” he admitted before he looked up at Ethan. His son. ““Did you know your mother?” he asked him before he returned to the papers in his hand. His gaze staying at the name of this other child. At the one he’d never met. “Have you met this twin of yours?” he asked, not really knowing what else to say at this point, feeling utterly overwhelmed by the information. That he was the father of a set of twins.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 10:52 pm

"I didn't either," he added underneath his breath and took a deeper breath in. He was somehow glad that Michael didn't know, because that meant he hadn't been hiding it or tried avoiding the truth around Ethan. Ethan had always seen Michael as a father figure, but knowing now that Michel actually was his father - it was hard to take in. The question about his biological mother made him take a sharper breath in. "I didn't. She is dead though," he confirmed. Ethan and Zitora had found that sad information last night. The next question about Elenora made him shook his head, "no, but I was going to find her. She is staying at The Castillo," he took another deep breath in. Just like Michael, Ethan felt overwhelmed by this. He had no idea how to wrap his head around it, so he just faked it till he made it. "I just found everything last night, everything was pretty hard to crack. But my friend is a beast with that kind of stuff," he added mostly just to keep some sort of conversation going. It had never been hard for them to talk, but right now it was just getting the information around their heads. Ethan wasn't angry at Michael for not being there with him growing up, how could he? He had had a great childhood, and even though his parents had split - it wasn't like his past had been bad or anything. "I'm not going to hold it against you or anything. I just wanted you to know," he then said and turned his dark eyes back to Michael. It would have been hard enough for Ethan to carry a secret like that, and he was lucky he already knew Michael. He was even friends with Erin, and to know she actually was his sister - that was even weirder.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptyMan Okt 12, 2020 7:01 pm

He folded his hands and moved his gaze from Ethan to the people at the market. His heartbeat sounding louder in his head as the moments passed, intertwining with his many thoughts. He thought of what could have been. And that perhaps it was better this way. Sparing them from growing up with him. He exhaled slowly as it was no use to ponder about. Because there was nothing he could do to change the past. All he could do was think about the future. He looked back at him as he said that Elenora was staying at The Castillo, fiddling a bit with the silver ring on his right hand as he felt more nervous knowing that she was in town. But it was only right of them to let her know. He stayed silent for a while, returning his eyes to the market as he needed some time to think about it all.

He hadn’t expected Ethan to hold it against him. Not considering the fact that Michael had been clueless about it. However, had Elizabeth told him about her pregnancy, he would have married her and taken responsibility for his actions. And they would have lived together as a family. But for whatever reason, that hadn’t been part of God’s plan, and Michael had faith that this reason was good. Still, he felt awful for having missed so much of their life. So, he tried to be grateful for the fact that he’d at least known Ethan for years. “Yeah, of course,” he said still with his gaze ahead of him. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to know. Not the slightest. But to be told that you had two children that you didn’t even know existed. It would be life-changing news for anyone. And even if Ethan said that he wasn’t going to hold it against him. He couldn’t help but feel responsible for it, thinking that perhaps if he’d done something differently, they would have grown up together, or not been left in the dark about him. He inhaled sharply before he finally looked back at Ethan. “I’m happy you told me. I just… I don’t know what to say. I mean I didn’t wake up this morning expecting to receive the news that I was the father of twins,” he said and paused. It sounded crazy to hear himself say it. “But that you’re my son. It’s no surprise really. You’ve always been one of the most naturally talented people I've trained, and you know, our abilities to manipulate weapons are very similar,” he said with a faint smile to lighten the mood a bit and lift the heavy air between them. Knowing that he’d been concerningly quiet moments before. But when all was said and done, he considered this a blessing. “So, do you think you’re ready to go to that hotel?” he asked, not wanting to rush anything. It wasn’t even guaranteed that she’d be there, but at least then they could leave a note or a phone number for her at the reception.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptyMan Okt 12, 2020 9:18 pm

Ethan hadn't given himself much time to think about the whole situation, or he had talked with Zitora about it - but she had the whole, just do it vibe going on - and here he was. He was way to worried about how this so called sister would react to see him, and nervous about Michael's reaction, to even think about how he felt about it right now. To be honest it was perhaps the alcohol from last night keeping him going right now. What separated the situation with Michael from Elenora, was that he already knew Michael, he didn't want their relationship to change. Of course the world was bit different now, but it hadn't really changed that much on his view of Michael. Ethan was lucky that Michael accepted the news, and perhaps that was why he also was somewhat calm about the idea. But hearing Michael actually saying that he was his son, it just felt right, odd but the right kind.
Was he ready to actually meet Elenora? He wasn't sure, but he was ready to take a chance on it. Zitora had stalked her on social media and on the internet - seeing the D'Avalos family had some reputation. "I have to, otherwise, I will keep procrastinating till next year," he confessed and took a sharper breath in. Thinking about Elenora and how she would react to them suddenly showing up, he had no idea - only his mind had thousand, and none of them were really great. From what he had seen she was successful and had a good life - but that was Zitora's word for the pictures, a portfolio that rarely showed the whole truth.

He took out his phone and looked through the pictures Zitora had send him. "This.. is who we are looking for," he clicked on the one photo he had off Elenora - but at least they had a face to look for. He showed Michael the photo and took a deeper breath in. He had already looked at it for hours, and he could imagine it was even weirder for a father to see a photo of a child he never had known - all grown up. "I'm ready.. are you.. because then we should get going."
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptyTirs Okt 13, 2020 8:26 pm

Yeah,” he agreed with a soft chuckle. Michael hadn’t been this nervous about something for a long time, but waiting would only do so much. He adjusted his position slightly as Ethan took out his phone. Nothing could really prepare you for a moment like this, so when he showed him the photo of Elenora, he just stared at it for a while. It was strange. Seeing your daughter for the first time. Knowing that she'd lived twenty-six years unaware of who he was. He tried imagining what her life was like. What kind of job she had and what things she liked. And he wondered if he was anything like him or Ethan. But it was nothing but speculations, and a single photograph wasn't going to give him answers. After a while, he turned his eyes away from the photo and down to his hands. “Okay. Yes. Let’s go,” he said, placing a hand on his stomach as he got up from the bench. He took in another deep breath as to pull himself together. He then adjusted his suit jacket before he walked towards the hotel that she was staying in. “What else do you know about her?” he asked as they walked. Besides the records that he'd shared with Michael, he'd also found out that she was staying at The Castillo, so he wondered just how much he'd researched about her last night.
He slowed his pace a bit as they neared the hotel, looking around at the brunettes on the street outside. He then continued inside of the hotel, scanning the lobby before he stopped his gaze by the entrance to the bar and restaurant. But he didn't see anyone that looked like Elenora. He didn't know if Ethan had found out what room she stayed at, but if he hadn't, they either had to improvise or leave her a message since it went against hotel protocol to give out such information.
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptyTirs Okt 13, 2020 9:03 pm

Elenora outfit
___

They walked towards the hotel and it seemed like forever to get their, his hands felt sweaty and his heart was beating like crazy. ”Just that she is in Gaia because of some work.. The family is rich, quite popular in the states.” Ethan replied to the question as they walked. It felt like time had gone crazy fast on their way to the hotel, and his eyes searched and searched. They walked inside and the search continued but it was just like, she wasn’t to be found. Ethan walked up to the receptionist and asked for Elenora, but as he expected, they didn’t hand out that kind of information. He tired but also took the hint, when the woman behind the desk looked like someone who would call the guards. Ethan took a few steps back and turned around, just about to tell Michael that he couldn’t get more information, when he felt a cold shiver down his spine. It was like an intense wave of positive energy hitting him, filling up the room as the hotel doors opened. He moved his gaze and there she was. Walking in walking directly towards the elevator, it took Ethan a few moments before he realised it was her and he looked over at Michael to see it he had noticed her.

Elenora walked past them but stopped when she felt a source of power from behind her. Not only was there an angel present. An archangel. There was also another force, so she turned around looking at the two men. She smiled at them first finding herself curious about what they were doing here. The human had her interest, finding herself wanting to get closer to him and it was annoying. She crossed her arms slightly before saying; ”Can I help you two with anything.” She kept her tone polite, because perhaps it was a work case, fifty fifty which kind, but you never knew. “Im Ethan,” he held his hand out for Elenora to take, because just like her, he felt an urge to simply touch her. Their hands touch and a wave of strong energy bursted out the room, with a warm yet cold feeling. There was a balance like everything in the world for a second actually was in balance. Everyone seemed it react to the boost and the twins pulled their hands back in clear shock of the event. ”..Elenora” She replied looking at her hand feeling it being sorta strange. ”What just happened? Who are you people?
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptyTors Okt 15, 2020 9:32 pm

Michael just stared ahead of him as they walked, still trying to wrap his head around it all. And who they were about to meet. That her family was rich wasn’t necessarily a good thing, but he hoped that it was. That it had given her better opportunities for her future. Such as a great career. At least he assumed her to have an exciting career since it included travel. Not thinking that it in any way related to his own work.
He stood a bit away from the reception, watching Ethan as he approached the desk. For a moment thinking that he was going to take out his badge and improvise a fake story to get her room number, but he quickly realized that he’d asked in an honest manner. He parted his lips as he returned, about to say something when he noticed the sudden change in Ethan’s expression. He narrowed his eyes slightly and turned his head to see what he was looking at. And the moment his eyes fell to the brunette he’d seen in the photo; his whole world went quiet. His gaze followed her as she walked past them. But before he could say something to gain her attention, she stopped and turned around. Michael stepped forward at her question, still in disbelief of who she was. “Yes. We were looking for you,” he replied, but she could probably guess so much, from the way they'd stared at her. He then turned his gaze to Ethan as he introduced himself, but what happened next was something he hadn't foreseen. A strange force surrounded them. As if the world was balancing itself out. He heard people mutter about what it was they’d just felt, some even looking towards them as if they knew where it'd come from, but as soon as they let go of each other’s hand, so settled the feeling. He searched his mind for an explanation, quickly realizing that they were balancing energies to each other. Like opposing forces. Not complete without the other. Her next question made him look back at Elenora. “I will explain, but I think it would be best if we took this conversation somewhere else,” he said as he looked into her eyes. The middle of a hotel lobby wasn’t exactly the ideal place to give her this kind of news. Besides that, it would take some time to talk through everything, and for them to get to know each other.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptyFre Okt 16, 2020 9:43 am

It was quite odd and not what she how she had imagined her day to start off. There was something about these two strangers that felt like, they weren't strangers at all. She was keen to find out why and who they were, but she was also aware that perhaps her curiosity could corner her up in something dangerous - not that she wasn't used to that. Elenora narrowed her eyes a little looking at the angel as he said he would explain it. "Fair enough," she replied and looked over at Ethan after before breathing out. "I have a room on the third floor," she then replied and started walking over to the elevator. She knew if push came to show, she could at least find a way out. It was that annoying feeling in her gut that told her to trust these two that bothered her. It could be a simple mind trick, but what if it wasn't?

Ethan took a deeper breath in and followed Elenora to the elevator and up to the third floor. He felt his heart grow heavier in his chest - what if Elenora just send them away? They needed to be ready for that kind of rejection, and what if he wasn't? She opened the door and he walked in after her looking around, clearly he was right about the rich part, seeing she had a room that was basically the size of a large two room apartment. "You can sit," he looked back at her as she gestured them to sit on the couch. He walked over there and sat down, letting his eyes scan the sitting area. Elenora took off her coat before sitting down at the armchair. "So, why are you here? Business, jobs you can't handle.. or something else?" She asked and crossed her leg over the other. Elenora had always been quite straight forward, but the only thing she could really find that reminded her of a reason for them to be here: was business and not the marketing kind.

He narrowed his eyes a little as she seemed to be ready for a job description, it was also then he realized they all worked in the same areas. Himself and Michael perhaps a little on the surface, but Elenora, she worked under it. Quite the cover it seemed, it wasn't what he had expected when he saw her social media with Zitora last night. "Actually, it's something else. We can talk work after, do you want to break the news or should I?" Ethan then asked looking at Michael. Perhaps he wanted as their father to break the news to her. Ethan just wanted him to know, he could do it if he found it difficult - not that he imagined that.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptyLør Okt 17, 2020 5:16 pm

Great,” he replied as she started to walk towards her room. He exhaled slowly as he followed her, trying to calm his nerves once more. Michael knew that this could go one of many ways and that it could turn out with her wanting nothing to do with them. This family that she’d never known - much less owed anything to. But nonetheless, she deserved to know the truth.
Inside the hotel room, he was almost oblivious to the large suite, and it wasn’t only because he was used to riches. He was simply distracted by his thoughts and not able to stray his gaze much away from Elenora. He sat down on the couch that she’d gestured to, watching the coat more closely as she took it off. It was rather peculiar, with the city of Paris on it. He narrowed his eyes slightly at her question, saying it as if she already knew what they were and what they did for work. But as Ethan said, this was not about that. Not at all. He glanced at Ethan as he asked him if he should break the news, giving him a quick nod. It only felt right for him to be the one to do it. Of course, there was no easy way to say something like this, but he’d also delivered far worse news. And for that reason, he was prepared for any reaction. “I am your biological father and Ethan is your twin brother,” he revealed, giving her some time to take the information in while he observed her reaction. He expected Ethan to give her the envelope should she show signs of disbelief, but he had a feeling that part of her knew it to be true. Considering their moment in the reception. “I didn’t know about this until today... But I and Ethan have known each other for a couple of years prior, unaware of the familiar relation,” he explained. It would probably seem strange to her, how they’d known each other for years while she’d lived her own life apart from theirs. And how they’d still not known that they were father and son. “As regards to who I am. My name is Michael. I am an archangel. And I’ve recently settled in Gaia because frankly, the place seems overflown with monsters, but you knew that, didn’t you?” he asked, trying to confirm that she had the supernatural knowledge that he believed her to have.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptySøn Okt 18, 2020 9:48 am

Something else, what kind of something else Elenora wondered for a few seconds - it would have been nice to be a mind reader for those few seconds before the angel broke the silence. She raised her brows slightly before narrowing her eyes, as if she waited for Ethan or her so called twin brother to call the prank, but they both looked more serious than to her liking. Ethan then handed her some papers just few seconds before she was about to ask for them. She looked down at the black letters and numbers on the white paper, it was from the hospital she was born in, she knew that - but that her parents weren't her parents. Elenora felt a knot in her stomach grow a bit, almost feeling a bit sick with the information. She looked up at them again, looking stoic at what was supposed to be her biological father as he explained he just had found out as well. Ethan kept quite but she was somewhat clear of it being easier having the angel explain. She lifted her left eyebrow a little bit higher when he presented himself as the archangel Michael, it made sense now that she came to think about it. His last comment made a little half smirk appear on her lips followed by a little chuckle. "Yeah, I do," she responded and breathed out leaning a little forward placing her elbows on her thighs. "That is actually the reason I'm here as well."

Ethan frowned a bit, it was weird for him suddenly having a twin sister - but he was used to having younger siblings and friends he cared for as family. He had an overprotective nature and he felt it bother him that his new sister was out there hunting the supernatural alone. Or it seemed that she was alone. His eyes looked around the room, seeing if there was any signs of weapons. "So, you are here because of the supernatural, are you alone?" He then asked and turned his eyes back to Elenora. "I am, but I'm no damsel in distress - so no need to start worrying about me," she replied and took a deeper breath in. "Look, I appreciate you guys showing up and telling me all of this. But I work best on my own," she then said and looked over at Michael. Elenora had already lost her adoptive mother and brother to vampires and her fiance to a group of demons - she wasn't looking for more people to lose. "And we will let you be if that is what you want.. we just want to get to know you a little, if that is alright with you?" Ethan than said, it was odd how connected he felt to her in this moment. It was like a light tingle under his skin that told him more than her words, there was a sadness much darkness, anger and he absorbed it like it was nothing. He had never felt his abilities being so active and he was afraid if it kept going like his, he wouldn't be able to stop charging it. "Okay, that would you like to know then?"
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptyTirs Okt 20, 2020 5:50 pm

Michael nodded slowly as she confirmed that the monsters were the reason she was here. Not surprisingly, the apple didn't fall far from the tree. And it wasn't uncommon for people like her to end up in Gaia at some point in their life due to this. But it seemed incredibly destiny-like. For her to be here at the exact time that Ethan dug up this information about his biological family. Michael briefly curled his lips upwards as she said they needn’t worry about her. He understood where she was coming from. He liked to work on his own too. Not because he particularly liked it, but because it was the only way to keep others safe. But she was his daughter, so naturally, he was worried about her. And he was sure that Ethan worried about her as well. Especially considering that this was one of the most dangerous places on Earth. So, even if she could fend for herself, in which he had no doubt in - it was still nice to have people around to help in case things went south. And the least they could do was aid her with information regarding the beings in this area. “We didn’t come here to ask anything of you. And we can take this whole family thing as slow as you’d like, but we just wanted to meet you and tell you the truth,” he said, hoping that she understood that they weren’t going to ask her to do anything that she didn’t want to. Michael could hardly demand much of a daughter that he’d never known. Having been absent her whole life. And he didn’t expect her to look to him as more of a father than she did the one who’d raised her. But still, he hoped that she'd want to be part of the family and see them again when this meeting was over. He glanced at Ethan as he spoke again, and it seemed that he agreed with Michael. That they’d let her be after this meeting if that’s what she wished.
Michael barely knew where to start asking questions about her, because frankly, he wanted to know as much as she had time to tell. “What made you get into this line of work?” he asked, going back to what they’d started to talk about when she revealed why she was here. He found that people often had a reason for choosing a career where they hunted monsters, if not an interesting story leading up to it. And although he'd hoped for her to have a much more peaceful job, most of his children didn't seem to gravitate towards that.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptyOns Okt 21, 2020 9:19 am

She was herself curious about what had happened in the lobby few minutes ago, but she wasn't one to keep the conversation. Elenora nodded a bit as Michael said, they didn't asked anything from her, which made her breath more calmly out. It was news you couldn't just shake off and move away from, but she would have to make a call home to hear some more sides to this story. Elenora wanted to know why no one has ever told her the truth, and she was almost eager for a discussion. She also knew who she wasn't looking for conflict with and she could get her frustration out elsewhere later. The next question made her chuckle lightly and she slowly licked her upper lip before replying. "I've always been in this line of work, It's kinda what we do. The D'Avalos family has a long line of hunters, among other hunters we go under Lelantos, I guess my abilities luckily fell in the right hands," she added with a slightly raised brow. People in this line of work had different morals, and the Lelantos was known amongst hunters to be quite brutal and she knew that.
"Lelantos," Ethan frowned a bit as he remembered his mother having mentioned that tribe of hunters before. He would need to go home and read a bit more, but perhaps Michael knew more about them. "I know we have our reputation, but someone has to do what is necessary." Ethan took a deeper breath in and wondered what her words meant, what was necessary, and what did she mean by that? Doing what was necessary. He took a sharper breath in and narrowed his eyes a tiny bit.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptyTors Okt 22, 2020 10:46 pm

Michael had heard of the Lelantos. And during his time in America, he’d gotten to meet one of their hunters. They’d worked together to take down a vampire clan in New York. “I do know of them. I even worked a case with Enzo D’Avalos back in 1903.” He was most likely one of her more distant relatives. But nonetheless, it was strange to think that a famous hunter-family had been the one to adopt his daughter. Almost as if they knew that she had potential. Or abilities. He didn’t really know how to feel about it either. In some way, he was happy that she dedicated her life to fighting monsters, but at the same time, he’d wished that she could have had a normal life. Being that she’d grown up on Earth and was spared from the responsibilities that his Heavenly children had. However, he just had to have faith in God's plan for her.

Michael knew exactly what she referred to as she mentioned her family's reputation. They were rather merciless as far as hunters went. And to some extent, he understood the essence of their dilemma and source to this reputation. The dilemma to spare people who were good but survived off things like blood or hearts and potentially could become uncontrollable. People who in their nature were evil or monstrous but spent their life fighting that. However, to kill someone who in their nature was good and just happened to be supernatural. Nothing could justify her or her family for killing those people. “Yeah.” He didn’t exactly want to preach about morals and justice at their first meeting, so instead, he decided to ask her another question. “So, what abilities do you have exactly?” he asked, thinking that perhaps it would help them get a better idea of the incident in the lobby.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptySøn Okt 25, 2020 8:22 am

Lelantos, Ethan felt like him and Zitora should have found that information last night as well, and it didn't look like them to not find the whole case - but perhaps they hadn't know where to look, but now they did. So he would most likely return to her to let her help find more information. He zoned out while Michael and Elenora talked, it was still a lot to process and he had hoped that her job would just have been her job. Being part of the supernatural fight club, was always a different case and Ethan worked to keep people safe - everyone who couldn't fend for themselves - even if it meant them to be supernatural. It seemed like they had a little different moral, but he couldn't be sure till he had at least given her a chance.
Ethan returned back from his thoughts, when Michael asked about her abilities. He was curious about that himself, Ethan himself had two abilities - one of them he actually liked and the other one scared him. Scared him enough to never talk about it, which could end up being a problem. Elenora chuckled a bit by the question. "I can channel all four elements," she replied shortly and leaned back in her seat. "My other ability.. I'm not sure what it is, but It's strongest when it's day time" Ethan frowned a bit and exhaled, "like mine is at night," he mumbled to himself, but was aware that they could hear him. He had never really discussed his other ability with Michael, perhaps mentioned that there was something dark trying to take over him a few times, but had always just placed it on demons or vampires - even witches and thought they might have hexed him or something. "Let me guess, you are filled with unnecessary postiive energy and you enjoy the heat?" Ethan narrowed his eyes a little, trying to figure out how much she wasn't like him.

She frowned by her so called brother's words. Elenora knew there was something about him that she couldn't place, and the second they have touched, it had almost felt like everything in her had been balanced out, that the positive and happy emotions hadn't been the ones dominating her. However, she had also felt the negative and dark emotions that roamed his mind even if his smile told other stories. "Yeah, let me guess, you will tell me, that you have unnecessary negative energies or what?" She looked at Ethan, then over at Michael but ended her gaze at Ethan. "Okay, this is freaky, but I'm not sure it means anything. It could be just normal differences, right?" She looked back at Michael, waiting for him to say what she wanted him to say - but also knew, her and Ethan wasn't the only two who had felt the wave of balanced energy in the lobby.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptyLør Nov 07, 2020 7:52 pm

Michael nodded when she said she could channel the four elements, hoping that he’d one day get to train that ability with her. But he didn't have his hopes up in regards to her wanting to be part of their family, as much as prolonging her stay here because of them. However, the hope for it was still there, and he did pray to his father that he'd let them met for this reason. She then said that she wasn’t so sure of her other ability besides it being strongest at day. He glanced at Ethan as he stated that his ability was strongest at night. He wondered if it meant that they respectively had light and darkness manipulation. He then kept his gaze with Elenora as Ethan followed up with a question about positive energy and heat. Michael leaned back as he thought more about it. Elenora suggested that it could just be normal differences, but that was hardly the case. “I don’t think this kind of dualism between you is a coincidence… I also believe the balance of these opposing energies was what we felt downstairs when you shook hands,” he explained, making sense of that they’d all felt in the lobby. He couldn’t know to what extent this dualism presented itself in their abilities but so far it seemed to have been more than one aspect. “I urge you both to take note of these energies you feel when they occur as much as the circumstances surrounding it, so you can start getting a grasp of how to train it.” He couldn't stress how important training was for such abilities because he had far too many times seen it get out of hand. And it was always in his interest to reduce the number of innocent casualties. As well as ensure that both Elenora and Ethan knew the limits of their powers for their own survival and strength. “Did you travel to Gaia alone?” he then asked Elenora, wondering if she had backup should she need it - regardless of her preference for working alone because there were always situations where you'd need outside help. Besides he was curious to know more about the kind of family she'd grown up with, and if any of them had insisted to come along with her.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptySøn Nov 08, 2020 12:00 pm

She frowned a bit, never really thought more to her abilities than they were what they were. It would be a good idea to learn more about it, because she already felt quite strong - then she imagined how powerful she would feel if she actually understood them. "I travelled alone, I arrived first in January," she took a slightly longer breath in, the beginning of her year had been everything but good. "I left back in March, and then returned here in September. I have some unfinished business, I need to take care of," she wasn't here for them hearing about what, because her need for revenge was not everyone's cup of tea. "However, I have family friends here. So, I get all the information I need," she replied mostly to assure them she got things under control. "We are quite resourceful as well, if you need more than just information," Ethan tried to get under her skin just a little, hoping she would expect that he wanted to help. He had always been like that, trying to help where ever he could. "I appreciate that, but I'm fine," she replied quite fast and kept the polite attitude up. As much as she wanted a big cozy family that seemed to be caring about more than just their jobs, it wasn't a reality she could have. "Okay, but in case you change your mind"- "I won't," -"But if.. here is my card, my number is on it." Ethan handed her the card and she took it. "I guess being stubborn is a family trait, huh?" She chuckled a bit and took a deeper breath in before looking over at Michael.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 6:30 pm

He wanted to ask about her unfinished business, but he also didn't want to push her for information on what could be considered private affairs. Especially not when she seemed to be the type of person that wouldn't open up to anyone. “That’s good to hear,” he said as she said she wasn’t alone, having friends and family here. He was about to say that they were there for her as well when Ethan said that she could come to them for information. He nodded once to affirm this as he looked at Elenora. It was inevitable that they’d know more about certain things than the people she knew. He looked between them as they both seemed rather persistent, respectively in offering help and not wanting to accept it, until Elenora finally took Ethan’s card. He chuckled briefly at her comment about stubbornness running in the family. “That's true… but more than that, it’s about being there for each other,” he said. It wasn’t only because she was family, but because that extra help could be the difference between life and death. And as an angel, it was in his nature to spread care and kindness for the cause of goodness. “Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need information or help. And if you have any questions about angels or Gaia or whichever, I’ll be more than happy to answer them,” he said, wanting to emphasize that he was willing to help in whichever way she needed and that it didn't necessarily have to be in regards to her case.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever EmptyLør Nov 14, 2020 8:40 pm

Being there for each other, the thought made a little smile curl on her lip. It had been different at home since her mother had died alongside Jonathan, her father had acted a bit as if his heart was ripped from his chest. She understood the pain, but also a reason why she didn't like staying there. It would be a lie if she said she wasn't lonely, but for her to suck up her pride in this matter, wasn't just a fitting time. "I appreciate that, perhaps we should get coffee sometime," she breathed out seeing Ethan seemed to smile naturally by her sentence. Elenora didn't blame them for wanting to get to know her, a part of her wanted to learn about them as well - she was just not sure if she could handle having more people on her list that she could lose. "That would be great," Ethan would have suggested them holding some birthday event together, but looking at her room - she seemed like the type of person who might have planned a whole birthday week. It was easy to sense people who had grown up in places where money never had been an issue. Also, he he hand't really told Maeve about this whole thing - or the supernatural for that matter, he didn't really want her to be involved with this part of the world, even through it seemed like it was about time it happened.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing can stay hidden forever   Nothing can stay hidden forever Empty

Nothing can stay hidden forever
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Masked and hidden [Chloe][xxx]
» Hidden intentions - Abigal
» She was like the moon, a part of her was always hidden - Stephen
» forever unapologetic
» This will haunt me forever - Ava

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum