Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'll wait forever, that was what we said

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Selene
Beta
Selene

Humør : Well it's best described as a dumbsterfire
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 172

I'll wait forever, that was what we said Empty
IndlægEmne: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 6:40 pm

Dedicated for @Walter

DATE | 19th of august 2021
WEAHTER | Still raining
TIME | Early
PLACE | Walter’s house
ATTIRE | Outfit

She had no idea how long she had been sitting outside in the car by now. It was around five in the morning. Normally she would never be up this early, but after everything that had happened the night before, she hadn’t been able to sleep. She wasn’t the one for lies, nor did she keep secrets. If there was something she needed to get off her chest she made sure to do it. Unlucky for her, she hadn’t even realized just how much the past nine years had affected her before yesterday. Before someone had hold her and understood every death and just how painful they had been. Now, how did you explained that to someone that hadn’t believed her when she had first spoken of it? Now, she understood why he hadn’t. Didn’t make this any less painful, because had no idea what would happen after.

She finally opened the door to her vehicle and walked towards his door. Maybe she should have called or texted before showing up like this. Because of the rain, and the sheer fact that she hadn’t run towards the door. She was somewhat damp as she stood there looking at the door. She had to look awful. She had only been able to take a bath and change clothes. Her eyes still puffy and just how tired she had to look. But there was no way back, she needed to talk with him. She knocked on the door and took in a deep breath as she waited for him to come open.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Humør : Everything is crumbling right before me. But I know what to do.
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 6:56 pm

As soon as the door opened Walter was right awake and hurried to put on a little bit of clothing before he hurried to the door, which gave a couple of knocks before he got to open the door. Walter had been worried, believe it or not. He wasn’t really used to Selene keeping distance nor responding. He had believed she would’ve been home a lot sooner and therefore had he been sleeping extra lightly. So, when he opened the door and saw Selene looking so extremely tired, he was almost shocked. “Selene,” he said almost out of breath and swung his arms around her pulling her inside and closed the door behind them. He then loosened his grip a little and let his hands cup her face. “What’s going on?” he wondered softly looking straight into her eyes.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 7:06 pm

She could have broken down right there and then. His scent was so overwhelming, why had everything turned out to be so much more complicated than to just fall back in how it once had been? She almost forgot to breathe as she felt his arms around her and pulled her into his house. She closed her eyes as she felt his warmth. That warmth she thought for many months that she would never feel again. The whole reason why she had tried so hard to forget him. That had brought her almost three months together with the man she had left just a few hours ago. Him that had told her that she could always come back if she needed it.

Her red puffy eyes looked up and she could feel how tears started to form once again. One would think there wouldn't be any left. How was this even possible. "I don't even know where to start" she whispered and let her hands catch the tears and tried to dry them away. "I'm sorry I didn't call, things, there happened some things last night" she finally got out in a weak voice that wasn't very much like her.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 7:15 pm

She felt cold and so tired, he could almost feel it all around her. He saw how tears appeared in her eyes and he frowned worried. He was left with wonder as she said she didn’t know where to start, “Take your time,” he said softly watching how she dried her cheeks. She apologized that she didn’t call and he just shook his head. Whatever had happened seemed to have been more than important enough to reason why she hadn’t called. “Don’t worry about it, you’re here now,” he said softly. “Do you want to sit?” he asked knowing they had some blankets in the living room which he imagined she would love to snuggle into to keep her warm.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 7:43 pm

At this point she wanted to scream, hoping that maybe she could just get everyone around her to hate her so it wouldn't be this hard. Loving, was way to hard. It was only a couple of days since she had killed Matthew, which was something that had taken a toll on her even though he had had it coming. You're here now. You're here now. She swallowed hard as she tried to keep herself calm.

"yeah that" she mumbled and walked towards the livingroom. "I -" she finally said and felt how her heart was breaking as she nodded, hot tears travelled down her cheeks "I, did something really stupid tonight" she whispered looking at Walter with a pained expression. She sat down and looked at her feet. "When, you, when I found you had someone else. I was together with someone for a couple of months we broke it off because I thought it was for the best but, we remained friends and met up last night, a lot of things happened and I, we, we kissed" she shook her head and buried her face in her hands before putting her fingers through her hair and pulled her head back up. "I don't know what to do, Walter" she choked. She wanted to tell also she needed help, that she had so many scars and traumas at this point. But she just felt like it would sound like a bad excuse so she kept her mouth shut for now while looking at him.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 7:57 pm

Walter followed her into the living room. She looked like she was walking up to deaths row, and it pained him to see a loved one look like that. His loved one. His moon. As she sat down, he picked up a blanket and sat down next to her placing the blanket on top of her lap. He didn’t want to say that whatever she had done wasn’t stupid, because the way she acted, he felt like it might actually have been something stupid. She started to explain the story and he never took his eyes off her. She had kissed a former love interest which she had found after Walter had rejected her so many months back. She buried her face in her hands and he moved a little closer. He wished to comfort her and tell her that everything would be okay, but as she took her head back up and said she didn’t know what to do, he felt like there was something more to it. “Do you love him?” he asked gently though he knew the reply might break his heart. He didn’t want to push any buttons, but wished to help her figure out what she wanted and what she wished for. What he wished for the most, except for them being happy together, was for her to be happy.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 8:14 pm

She turned her eyes towards Walter. It was like time stood still as he only asked her one question. He didn’t yell at her or tell her how stupid she had been. What it had meant, or why she had done that. How she could do that. Just one question. Do you love him. It was enough. Because she did, very much that had been very clear yesterday that her feelings about him was still very strong and very much there.

Her nose started to run, and eyes started to sting as tears kept gliding down her cheeks. The last thing she wanted was to hurt Walter. But that was already done. She knew she had hurt him. “Yes” she finally got out and looked away. It felt like someone had sat down on her chest again and how a panic attack threatened to resurface. She looked around the living room. Mentioned three things she saw in her head, trying to see if it could calm her down. Didn’t really help “Yes, I love him” she took his hand in hers and looked towards him “I never meant for all of this to happen, I wanted no one but you and that’s all I’ve ever wanted, but I  - But I just can’t turn of my feelings for him” she tried to explain. It was like she was choking. That something was placed on her chest and made her dizzy. Just like she had felt after finding out that there was someone out there that understood what she had gone through. “Why did I have to die?” she finally looked at Walter gasping after air “Why me? Why did this have to happen to us?
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyMan Sep 06, 2021 6:24 pm

Walter had been worried about Selene. She had told him, that she had kissed a guy and that information wasn’t going to change that he had been worried about Selene. He still cared for her, and it only seemed like Walter could help her with thinking things through. How was things in her mind? How could he understand her the best for the situation she had ended up in, that was the most important thing for him, which might also mean that she had to confess to some things that she didn’t believe would ever be necessary, just like now.

And yes, she loved him. He nodded a little and licked his lips, trying to process it. It hurt to know that Selene loved someone who wasn’t him. She had tried to move on and that had, sadly for Walter, seemed to go quite well, except for the fact that they ended things. It did seem like there was a whole lot of emotions in the air. He didn’t want to pressure her into answering anything else, because it had clearly been a long night.
She took his hand, and he looked up at her with a slightly sad smile and squeezed her hand gently. The way she spoke made him catch up on how she might not be feeling too well. Something was getting worse by the second. “Selene,” he said softly and let his spare, warm hand dry some tears from her cheek. She started to question why she had had to die, and why these things had happened to her and to them. He let go of her hands and opened his arms, “Come here,” he said and started to pull her in so she could rest her head against his shoulder or chest. It wasn't like he didn't want to answer her many questions, but they were difficult and hard questions. He wanted her to tell her, that the world was a cruel place, and that sometimes, it just chose it's victims and wanted to know how much they were capable of withstanding before they would fall or need a break, or maybe even drive the victim mad. Cruel, cruel place. But just because it was unfair, it wasn't a reason to give up and he wanted her to continue to fight. She was strong and he was sure that no matter what, she would figure things out. His breathing was quite calm despite the situation, but he was also much busier thinking about everything than being mad – besides that it seemed like there was nothing to be truly mad about. Like she had said, she couldn’t just turn her feelings off for him.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 8:40 am

It was almost too painful just how calm Walter was. How he just listened, it also made her pause and a slight smile formed on lips, even though the tears still kept coming. Her eyes closed as his hand found her cheek and carefully whipped away some of the heavy tears that was gliding down her sun kissed skin. When he asked her to come here, she didn’t even hesitate. She pulled her feet up on the couch and crawled into his arms. Even though she was a tall woman, in these times there was nothing like letting herself disappear into Walters arms.

She breathed out as he folded his arms around her. Like the walls of a safe home that promised her nothing would happen in them. Everything was so complicated, especially since Walter didn’t yell or demand that she figure things out. He could still be caring, letting her now that he was there for her without even saying any words. She breathed out and crawled even closer by placing herself on his lap, letting her arms fold around his waist. She wanted to tell him that she still loved him, that her feelings for him hadn’t changed. But wouldn’t that just be to cruel?

His heart beating gave her comfort and she could feel how her body felt heavy as she stayed in his embrace.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 12:20 pm

He could see how she was in pain even though she smiled. She really just needed to get things off her chest. There was no way he wasn’t going to be there for her while she was in such a conflict. He would stand by her side, just like all those years ago when she had gotten sick.
It soothed his heart that she didn’t hesitate to get into his arms and get comforted in his embrace. He tried not to take it too much as a comfort that she still loved him, because she might not love him as much as she used to. He just wished she would get things under control at some point, even though it might be difficult. Not now, but at some point. He let a hand rest on the backside of her head, while the other supported her back. He didn’t hesitate to help her get onto his lap. He wanted her to feel as comfortable as possible. “We can stay here as long as you’d like,” he said and caressed her back a little, “But I think you’ll need some rest at some point,” he exhaled. “You can also just rest right here,” he suggested.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 3:33 pm

It was almost like no time had past while she was sitting here in his arms. As if she was twenty again and they had just decided that they finally should get married. Then the sickness had spread and suddenly all the plans and dreams they had shared for a future was ripped away. Maybe that was one of her biggest fears that she was with him because she felt like he deserved that happy ending she had promised him. He had broken it off with Tatia and she couldn’t even decide in her head if she wanted him or if she was still to much in love with Sebastian. He didn’t deserve that. He was one of the most deserving men for having everything in his life. But she still loved him, he still felt like home. He was still the man she had looked at all those years ago and knew he was the one she wanted to give everything too.

Rest.

It sounded like a dream right now. “Will you stay with me?” She whispered slowly as he added that she could also rest right here. “I would love to” she said with a smile, her voice still heavy from the pain she was feeling in her chest. “But… maybe the bed would be better” she felt utterly exhausted, emotionally and physically. Not that she moved after she told that the bed would be better. She pressed her head closer to his chest. Feeling how the chest rose and sank every time he took in a breath and exhaled.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Sitting like this brought many memories of the hard times before Selene passed away. He had learnt to savor the moment. Love it, appreciate it, and save it for later. Whenever he was with Selene, he made sure that he did just that. He knew that no matter what he did, he would never forget her, and no matter what she did, he would never stop loving her.

“I’ll stay with you,” he replied calmly caressing her back softly. He closed his green eyes for a moment, taking in her scent. He could smell her company and most of where she had been. She mentioned the bed might be better and he opened his eyes slowly, considering. She wasn’t moving anywhere. She was resting and probably too exhausted to move. “Okay,” he almost whispered, caressing her back a little before he sat more up. “Hang on,” he mumbled and tried to make her move her hands up around his neck, before he would wrap his arms around her, and if it seemed like she was falling down, he wouldn’t hesitate to bring a hand down and support her. With no warning he got up from his couch and while looking over her shoulder he moved towards his bedroom. Most of Walter’s doors were always open, so it was quite easy to get there. While holding Selene, he moved one of his hands towards her feet to take of her shoes and let them fall onto the floor. He bowed down a little to move the duvet a bit before he would sit down. He cares her back a little, “Do you want to let go and cuddle up in a moment?” he asked waiting shortly for a response, “Or do you want to lay on top of me?” He wanted her to feel comfortable, because it really seemed like a lot of things had been steering up.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 8:20 pm

It was almost like she could breathe again as he told her that he would stay with her. She knew it wasn’t fair, loving two people because could one person ever truly love two people equal? Then there was the fact that Walter was her first, and no one ever compared or could replace the love that one hold for the first ever.

Staying here only made her more confused than clear in what she wanted. One thing she did know, that she could breathe and that was more than she had felt she could do just moments before walking up to his door. Her body still damp from moving through the pour-down outside. As he told her to hang on, she let her arms find their way around his neck, opening her eyes so she could watch his face for just a second. She let her legs find their way around his waist as he stood up. Almost like a koala hanging on to a tree. She had never felt as pathetic as she did right now. But it was also rare for her even to show this emotion to anyone. With a small sigh she let her face fall down to her right arm and felt how her forehead pressed towards his cheek. Feeling his stubble almost caressing her skin.

She felt how he leaned over and removed something; she would think it was the duvet before he sat down. Her sitting on his lap still holding on to him, as if she was afraid of letting go. She felt his dark voice rumble in his chest, the vibration going through her body, and it was almost enough to make her come undone again. She took in a deep breath before she let herself glide a little out of his embrace, just so she could see his face. She slowly let her arms unfold behind his neck, as she let her right hand find his cheek, feeling his bear underneath her fingertip. Her brow eyes found his green. It was hard as her eyes where so heavy, but she didn’t want to fall asleep right now. Just take this moment in. Her other hand placed on the other side of his cheek before she placed her forehead against him. The thing she had always done too get his temper down when he had had a hard time controlling it. “I love you, always” she whispered and swallowed the hard lump in her throat. Tears gliding down her cheeks again.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 5:48 pm

Even though Selene had glued herself to him like a koala he didn’t think of her as pathetic. No, he understood why she did as she did. She wished for comfort, and that was exactly what he wanted to give her. No person was too old for comfort.

He wasn’t busy with putting her to sleep, even though they both needed it, her from what she had experienced and all the confusing feelings that had stirred up, and him from just being so worried about her whereabouts. He felt how the embrace loosened up and her face appeared before him. He smiled kindly and caringly at her as she let a hand find his cheek. It came so naturally to him to let his forehead meet hers. Even though it wasn’t like he was mad or had lost his temper, it still calmed him, and he figured it calmed her as well. She didn’t want to let go of him yet, even though it was only so they could lay down and rest. He understood her, now that she just wished for comfort. “I love you too,” he whispered back to her. He tightened his grip around her a little, so she hopefully could feel the comfort from him. He let one of his hands slide up her back until his hand could reach her cheek and he could dry away her tears. “I’m right here,” he whispered so calmly.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyTirs Sep 14, 2021 9:42 pm

They had been so dumb and young when they had first met. Her a lone beta wolf, him an aspiring alpha just waiting for his turn to take over the pack he had been born in. She had sworn no alpha would ever make her summit, but things had quickly changed as she had found out her wolf had chosen him. Something she had thought for such a long time, before finally letting herself fall in love with him. Maybe it was the fact that she was so scared at losing him again that she didn’t dare to commit this time. Even though she wanted this. Even though she wanted him.

Selene closed her eyes as he tightened his grip after telling her that he loved her too. It didn’t fix the pain in her chest, but it eased it. A sharp breath left her as he dried of the fallen tears, as the words she needed to hear left his lips. She wanted to say so many things, tell him why she was sad. Why she was so hurt and what was going through her mind. But it was like her throat closed and her lungs burned. She leaned in and kissed him instead, because she didn’t know what else she could do to convey her feelings.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyOns Sep 15, 2021 5:59 pm

He could see that things hurt. Everything hurt, but she didn’t explain nor so anything to help him determine what he should do. He let one of his hands run through her hair, and as he did that, she leaned in to kiss him. He reciprocated the kiss gently, careful not to push her. Yes, he was used to take what he wanted, but that was when she was in a good mood or actually seemed to be able to take it, and right now wasn’t time for it. He continued to hold her head with one hand and his other hand run into her hair. He didn’t need her to speak right now. It was late, things were chaotic. “We’ll figure things out,” he whispered to her. “We don’t have to do it right now,” he continued. He took a deeper breath in, “But I’ll stay right here as long as you need me… And know that you can tell me anything,” he said slowly and let his nose stroke hers while his eyes were closed.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 11:31 pm

As he kissed her, she knew that no one could take his place in her heart. That no matter what happened, he would always be the one that she loved above everyone else. Maybe that had been real reason she had broken things off at the time with Sebastian, not only because she had seen how him, and Tien had been around each other. That had just been the final push for her to tell him that they needed to end things. She leaned a little closer to him, letting her arms fold around his neck.

When he pulled back, she did as well so he could speak the words weighing on his chest. She couldn’t help but let out a small sad chuckle. He had grown so much in those nine years she had been gone. It was insane to watch, especially now. Their reunion had almost been as the first time they had met each other. But now, she was so proud that she could call this man the one her wolf had chosen so many years ago. Her eyes close as he let their noses kiss and breathed out. “I’ll always need you” she finally whispered letting her hand find his cheek and her thumb glide over his cheek. Tears spilled down her cheeks once more. “Maybe now more than I ever needed you before” she got out blinking trying to make the tears stop. She leaned in once again kissing him softly before pulling back placing her forehead against his. Closed eyes, letting her hand find the place where his heart were.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptySøn Okt 03, 2021 3:13 pm

As she wrapped her arm around his neck and leaned a little closer, he exhaled lovingly. He loved she seemed a little more settled than just a moment ago. A slight smile spread on his lips as he heard her chuckle a little. I always need you. He closed his eyes shortly and he continued to stroke her nose with his. He stopped and just rested, stayed in the moment feeling how her hand caressed his cheek. He felt how some of the tears that spilled from her eyes ended up on his hand, making it wet. He didn’t mind it but gently caressed her cheek to let her know that he was there. He reciprocated the kiss as she told him that she might actually be needing him more now than ever. He was ready to be there for her through thick and thin. As she leaned back and relaxed her head against his forehead he took a deeper breath out, before he exhaled: “I’ll be here for you forever,” he exhaled, feeling how the sleepless night was getting the tool of him. But he just rested his eyes and stayed there for her as long as possible.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyOns Okt 06, 2021 5:44 pm

Thank you” she whispered slowly as he told her that he would always be there. Forever. Something she knew that he couldn’t keep that promise even though she wished for it. She leaned back, her fingers tracing over his skin. He looked tired, almost like he, like herself, hadn’t slept all night. “Maybe we should, sleep” she mumbled, letting herself sit for just a little while longer before she pushed herself off him. Her body felt weak, and it was like something was pulling down on her shoulders making everything feel like she was carrying a heavy load. Slowly undressing herself, as sleeping with clothes had always been something she had hated. Being a million degrees, didn’t help on the fact. When she was finally down to only her panties she crawled under the covers, letting only a small slip of her head peak out from under the duvet. “Coming?” she mumbled, pulling her nose over the covers letting her brown eyes look at him.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 11:43 am

He hummed a little as she suggested they should sleep, “Are you sure you’re ready to sleep?” he whispered softly, only to feel how she stayed a little longer on his lap. He enjoyed every moment he had with her. There was so much history and so much time between them which had been lost, and he simply wished they were able to catch up with all of those years.
She pushed herself off him and as she started to undress herself, he did so himself, being cautious if there was anything going on. Who knew, maybe her thoughts were just mean to her when she was in this more fragile state of mind?
She crawled under the covers, and he was almost dressed down to the same as her; underpants. He smiled gently at her as she asked if he was coming, and he didn’t hesitate to join her under the covers and didn’t mind being almost completely covered by them. He pushed a hand underneath their pillows and wrapped his arm around her to pull her close. He kissed her gently between her brows. “Sweet dreams only, okay?” he whispered, cuddling closer.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 1:39 pm

Her eyes closed as she felt his lips between her brows. For all the chaos of emotions that had roamed her body the past twenty-four hours, she could feel how she slowly came down from her panic. Let herself feel in the moment, and just let herself being comforted by the man that knew her better than she knew herself. How things would have gone, if she had come home sooner, or hadn’t tried to surprise him. How stupid that had been. If when running and jumping into his arms, her kiss would have been met with the same passion as she had kissed him. Even though she didn’t want to, tears found her eyes again, and she did her best to not let it overwhelm her any further.

I’ll try” she whispered, letting her arm find her way around his chest crawling up, to let her other arm find its way under his neck. Lifted herself up, letting her eyes find his for a moment. Kissing him once again, feeling how that touch vibrate through her body, all the way out to her fingers and toes. “We’ll be alright” she whispered as she pulled away. Letting her head find a good place to lie on his chest, closing her eyes. Even though she didn’t want to, she fell asleep immediately.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 2:08 pm

“Good,” he breathed out in an almost whisper as she told him she would try to only have sweet dreams. He didn’t hesitate to support her as she crawled up to kiss him. He reciprocated it caringly and heart warm. “Yes, we will,” he agreed. His arms snaked around her as she found a spot on his chest to sleep on, and just like her, he closed his eyes, but he fell asleep later than Selene.

The morning arrived, and Walter still had her in his arms. He wouldn’t leave her side and therefore gently caressed her back lovingly, taking in her smell and warmth. He didn’t wish to wake her from her slumber but chose to raise his head and place a gentle kiss on top of her head. “Morning,” he mumbled even though he was quite certain she was still asleep. They had had good mornings, but a morning like this wasn’t that common. None of them were rushing out or hurrying to get something to eat. They could just lay here and relax. He savored the moment. Every second of it.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptyMan Okt 11, 2021 10:56 am

The sensation of his lips on her forehead was enough to wake Selene. A small groan left her, as she looked around. She saw right away that she was still laying on top of Walter. And a soft smile formed on her lips as she closed her eyes again. “don’t really know if you can call it morning” she whispered, and stretched her limps, almost like a dog. It had been such a nice sleep, one of the better ones as this one hadn’t contained any dreams at all. So, her promise had been kept. Or sort of because no dreams where sometimes the best dreams.

Did you sleep okay?” she asked, moving around, rolling on top of him, placing her hands on his chest and her chin on the back of her hands. A deep breath pushed her chest against his abdominal region. She crawled up so her arms could snake around his neck, pressing them against the pillow he was lying on. Placing her forehead against hers. For a while she just kept herself there, looking into his beautiful green eyes. A soft smile formed on her lips, before she lovingly kissed him.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptySøn Okt 17, 2021 12:41 am

Walter chuckled lightly as she commented on it not being morning, “Mhm, maybe not,” he mumbled with a glad tune. He hummed a little as she asked if he had slept alright, “Yeah, I did,” he replied, “What about you?” he asked watching how she moved around ending on top of him. He smiled as she suddenly moved all the way up to him to place her forehead against his. He wasn’t busy today, and if he was, there was more important things to care for right in front of him. He looked into her dark eyes and mirrored her smile, letting his hands find their way to each side of her ribcage as she leaned in to kiss him. His hands supported her and cared for her wellbeing, not being too rough on her. He knew very well that the two of them could be like actual animals, but they both knew that they knew how to throw away the animal instinct and simply love each other without growling or groaning. As their lips parted to get air he kissed her shortly, telling her that he didn’t want to stop. “Maybe I should make us something to eat, hm? Anything you’d like?” he suggested.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said EmptySøn Okt 17, 2021 9:14 pm

She hummed against his lips, to answer if she had slept alright or not. She didn’t really want to let them go, now that she had him were she licked him. Being the kind of person she was, could at sometimes be a curse. And she had to sedate her always hungering beast that was luring in the back of her head. A soft sound of appreciation left her as he gave her a soft kiss before asking if he should make them something to eat; “That’s sounds absolutely heaven” she whispered closing her eyes not moving from him yet. Just enjoying in warm body pressed against hers. Trying for a short period of time to forget all the pain that had been going on the past few days, weeks, hell even months. “I would love waffles, if we have the ingredients to make that?” she asked, placing her chin against his chest for second, closing her eyes taking in his scent.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'll wait forever, that was what we said   I'll wait forever, that was what we said Empty

I'll wait forever, that was what we said
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» forever unapologetic
» This will haunt me forever - Ava
» Nothing can stay hidden forever
» Wait we have a son?
» Save me... I'll love you forever! - Constantine

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Atheria: Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Moon Street :: Hus nr. 1-7-
Gå til: