Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

To tell you the truth

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Diego
Beta
Diego

Fag : Material Arts, Swimming. Spanish substitute.
Antal indlæg : 178

To tell you the truth  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 11:32 pm

She stomped past him, and he couldn’t help but smile a bit as she passed him. He turned around and followed her to the door. As they got to the door, he opened up so she could get inside first. Most doors were open in the house, except for the two rooms where Derek and Elena used to sleep. Derek was at Irina today and Elena was in Moonlight Falls partying with her friends.
He closed the door behind them, locking it. He placed his keys on a marble table before he looked over at her. “Everyone is out,” he replied before he took of his shoes and put it on a shoeshelf, almost losing his balance once. “Don’t worry about it,” he added and pulled on a soft crooked smile. “Do you want a shirt?” he asked gesturing to her outfit. It probably wouldn’t be very nice to sleep in such a dress, and he didn’t think much of the bag of clothing she had.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Danica

Danica

Humør : Everybody just ends up leaving me anyway, so why care?
Antal indlæg : 175

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 11:41 pm

Everyone is out? She looked confused at him, who was everybody? She could smell another werewolf and a, human? No, there was something else about her that she couldn’t really put a finger on, but she didn’t dare to ask. She heard how he locked the door and looked towards it and then shifted her gaze towards him, but just before she was to look at his face, she looked another direction. Don’t worry about it, oh she did, she worried plenty!
Did she want a shirt? She shook her head “No” she said with a low voice and looked towards the hallway “If you could just show me the bathroom then I’ll change and go home” she still didn’t look at him, like if she did the dam would break and she wouldn’t be able to keep her cool as she did right now. Then she would look at him with those begging eyes only to be let down again. Hurt a person to many times, and they stopped believing that anything good would happen. In this instance she now didn’t believe that he had meant it when he had said that he wasn’t going to leave her.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 12:02 am

She never let her eyes meet his anymore. She didn’t want to borrow a shirt, which was alight. She could sleep in whatever she wanted to. The bathroom? Sure. Then I’ll change and go home. No way. He furrowed his brows looking at her. “That’s it,” he said quite determined before he approached her and with a quick movement placed her over his shoulder. “You need some sleep, grumpy,” he said with a slight chuckle and started to approach his room holding great onto her. He didn’t want her to slide off one way or another. He finally got to his room. It was clean and in light or grey tones with a small balcony.
He walked over to his bed and threw her there, only to frame her, standing on all four over her. “Get some rest, okay?” he said with a soft and gentle smile.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 12:18 am

wha-“ she didn’t get to finish her sentence before he threw her over his shoulder and started walking “Hey! Put me down! Diego!” his name was pronounced in the best Spanish accent she could muster. But no matter how she tried to wiggle out of his arms his grip was much stronger, and in the end, she just gave up. She had dropped her bag on in the entrée way, so there wasn’t really any way to change even if she wiggled out of his arms. Besides what then, run into the bathroom, change and then crawl out of the window? She surrendered to her faith even as she didn’t understand why he kept in persisting like this.

Finally, her small frame was thrown in his bed, it was so overwhelming because it smelled so much like him. She closed her eyes, feeling how the weight shifted and then she opened them and looked straight into his warm brown eyes. “eso va a ser un poco difícil (that’s going to be a little hard), when you are sitting on top of me like that” she whispered, he had called her queen in spanish, so there was something telling her that it wasn't just the name that was spanish. A pained smile formed on her lips as she took in a deep breath and looked away again taking the jacket and pushing it over her body so it didn’t show the skimpy dress she was wearing. "Or maybe that was your plan all along mi rey (my king)"
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 12:39 am

He noticed the Spanish accent, but he didn’t really put much thought into it. When she finally seemed to give up he gave a little chuckle with a small jump, just to ‘check’ if she was till alive.

She had her eyes closed and almost seemed peaceful. Almost. When she opened her eyes, she replied with Spanish, then English. He furrowed his brows a bit. He hadn’t really expected her to actually know Spanish. He chuckled slightly. “Eres Buena (You’re good),” he complimented her. He took a deep breath in, and for a moment his gaze traveled down her body, only to look away when she overed it with her jacket. Mi rey. He could get used to that. He licked his lips with a soft chuckle. “You shouldn’t call me that,” he said, with an almost apologizing look in his eyes. The way he had treated her the other day had been awful, and he didn’t deserve that kind of nickname. He leaned down to her ear, opened his mouth so his warm breath could tease her. “I’ll get you a shirt,” he whispered seductively before he got up without touching her. He went directly to the closet and found one of his big green shirts, “Here,” he said, to warn her and threw it towards her. “Do you need help with the dress, or do you want some private time?” he wondered and closed his closet.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 1:01 am

She bit her lip and the smile disappeared as he told her not to call him that. She understood, but then properly not as he wanted her too. She didn’t really get the apologizing look, maybe because she never really had seen it before. Taking care of the four other adoptive kids, she had always been the ‘mother’, then she had traveled around France to figure out where she was coming from only to find out that her pack had been burned to the ground by hunters.
Funnily being apologized to wasn’t something she was used to. A small gasp left her lips as an electric pulsation glided through her body as his lips neared her ear, he was such a tease. Because just as she hoped for him to say something else, he told her that he was getting her a shirt. She sighed and sat up in the bed looking at him just before she grabbed the t-shirt that came her way. As he asked if she needed help with the dress, she let a small laugh leave her lips. “Darling, this dress is made to be easy to get off” she stood up and let the coat fall from her arms to the ground. Then she gave him a quick smirk, he had tried to make her jealous? Or whatever it had been he had tried today; she had no idea. But if he really wanted her to stay, and she wasn’t allowed to leave because of his twisted game? fine she could play that game too.
Because, standing on stage and having all eyes looking at me, those hungry males always wanting a little more, you can’t really have a wardrobe malfunction there on stage, can you?” she then pulled one of the knots and the dress feel from her shoulders leaving her almost naked only with small round nipple covers and her panties. She winked at him and then pulled them off, grabbed the t-shirt that he had thrown at her and pulled it over her head.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 1:16 am

It was easy to get off. He shook his head lightly as she stood up and let her coat fall off. He crossed his arms and leaned onto a dresser watching her. Daring her. “I guess not,” he replied as she about wardrobe malfunction. She pulled one of the knots and the dress fell onto the floor, making him lick his lips before he pressed them together. He looked away as peeled off the nipple covers and put on the shirt, and then looked back at her as she had it on. “You done?” he asked with a smirk and opened his arms up only to start to open his shirt. “It suits you,” he complimented while his fingers unbuttoned all the way down, slowly revealing the athletic chest. If she didn’t interrupt him taking his shirt of, he would pull it off his shoulders and put it on the dresser. If she wanted to, she could just get under the covers. He wouldn’t tackle her. Not yet at least.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 8:46 am

You done? She looked up and watch his smirk as he started taking of his shirt, it was hard for her not to follow how the fingers popped open one button after the next. Her eyes glided towards his as he told her that his t-shirt suited him. “Luckily green is my color” she said and winked, but then she adverted her gaze and walked over to pick up the nipple covers, put them on the bed furthest from him, and started working on her girdle, after snapping the small stocking holders of. She pulled it off with ease and felt like she could breathe again, then she started working on the stockings. Rolling them off like so many times before as she had done on stage when doing her striptease number. Finally, she got it all off and started picking up her clothes and folding it neatly. Not really thinking about what Diego was doing at this moment.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 5:23 pm

A confident chuckle left him as she said green was her color. It almost seemed like he had chosen that shirt for her knowing that – but he didn’t. He started to unbuckle his belt while he watched how she took off her girdle and finally her stockings. His eyes were as glued to her hands as she rolled the first one off. He rolled is belt together and placed it on the dresser. If he hadn’t already pissed her off once, he might’ve slapped the belt against his hands, just to make a sound and see how she reacted. But not today. While he opened his pants, he watched her take of the other stocking before he folded his pants and put them on the dresser.
As soon as he was undressed, only wearing his underwear, he approached her while she collected her clothing and folded it neatly. He placed himself next to her, a little behind her, and watched over her shoulder how she folded. He bowed down a bit and gently repositioned a lock of hair which covered her pretty face. He placed the lock of hair across her neck, so all of her hair was collected on one shoulder, his finger only just stroking the delicate skin where it showed.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 5:36 pm

She could hear his footsteps as he slowly started walking towards her, she was just about to ask him if there was something that she could do for him, she felt his fingers that slowly lifted some of her hair and removed it from her face. Her hazel eyes looked over her shoulder to see what he was doing; his touch was intoxicating, and it showed on how her brows furrowed together and she closed her eyes and leaned into it. She lifted her torso op and turned slowly around, they had been this close back in the cab, and she could smell Tiff again, all over his neck, his arms, it was infuriating just to be pulled back to the memory of her sitting on top of him, and his hands on her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in through her mouth hoping it would help on the smell, but it didn’t.

Why so gentle Diego?” she whispered as their breaths mixed from standing so close, she finally opened the eyes again and looked into his dark all-consuming gaze. She almost wished he could feel it how she felt it. How he could set fire to her skin every time he touched her. How she ached for his touch when he was near; “Did you know” she let her eyes travel to his lips “that wolfs only mate with one through their entire life?” she looked up again “Then try to think about how it feels when a bond is mixed with the genes of a werewolf, everything you do to me, is” she licked her lips “Almost painful, if it wasn’t because it’s what I want the most every second of the day
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 5:57 pm

She straightened back up and turned towards him. His hand fell down along his side, even though he wished to pull her closer. To eliminate any distance. Just for now. She closed her eyes and asked why he was so gentle, almost like she couldn’t look at him while she said it. Like she didn’t want to admit hat he was gentle to her, so it was easier to say with closed eyes. “You don’t want me to be gentle?” he raised his eyebrows a little, calm. His eyes looked into hers. She started to explain wolves only mated with one and how that, mixed with the bond was hurting her. He looked down between them shortly before his eyes searched hers again. He licked his lips, keeping himself from just taking. “Everything is painful, you say?” he said, wanting to take her hand to ease her pain, though he didn’t believe it would help. “So, no matter what I am just going to hurt you?” He looked away, towards the dresser. He took a deep breath biting his bottom lip. He could feel how that her words angered him. So even when he was gentle and tried to treat her like he used to treat women, it still wasn’t good enough. He looked back at her trying to keep a lid on the feelings. “You have to elaborate that,” he ordered. His expression was way more tense than from just a minute ago.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 6:12 pm

Her eyes looked confused at him as he asked her if no matter what he did it would hurt her, she hadn’t meant it like that. She could almost feel how anger started to come to the surface and she didn’t really understand why, but she also knew that it didn’t scare her, just like he hadn’t really scared her the day back in the bar even as he had broken her arm. She had just been angry that he had told her that he was going to rape her, and then leave her never to come back again. Well, that promise hadn’t been something he had kept. The last one anyway.

There was almost a dangerous twist on her lip as it was about to pull into a smirk, was he ordering her to explain what she meant? Maybe he really had something for being a Dom didn’t he? Something also told her that she was poking the bear with a stick, and she had to tread carefully. “Haven’t you ever craved someone so much that their touch is electrifying?” she started out with a careful whisper “That you want them to touch you so much so when they finally do, it spreads a wildfire through your body, that balances between being the best thing you have ever tried, and so painful because you know just how much you will crave it when they aren’t near?” she looked him dead in the eye “That’s how it feels like, your touch ignites a fire in me that can’t be doused by any other than you. I will never be able to be with another person, never
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 6:33 pm

She did as told and elaborated. Craving a touch which felt electrifying? Well, he had tried that more than once, luckily for him. The tension seemed to dimmer more and more as she explained how things was for her. I will never be able to be with another person, never. Looking almost calm again, he corrected another lock of hair behind her ear, and let his hand rest against her cheek, holding it if she leaned into his hand. He didn’t think much of the smell of Danica’s coworker. “That explains a lot,” he said quite calmly. He studied her facial features before he leaned down to place a very soft and slow kiss on her lips. Slowly, he pulled away, just inches from her face. “Get some rest, pretty face,” he whispered and slowly started to remove his hand, sliding it off her jawbone.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 7:09 pm

She closed her eyes as she felt his hand near her cheek again slightly leaning into it, she loved every moment of it just as much as she hated it. Because she didn’t know where she had him, she didn’t know if she was bought or sold. Danica was a little surprised as he let his lips catch hers, but she quickly melted into him. She made a loud whimper as he pulled away, but as he told her to get some rest, she made a small sigh and opened her eyes.

Alright” she mumbled and drew a little away from him and gave him a small smile. Maybe a little distance was a good idea, and maybe she would be able to sleep. “Rest sounds really good” she let her fingers glide over her dark circle under her eyes. She pressed herself up on her toes and gave him a kiss towards his jaw and then let her fall back into the bed and stared crawling to one of the sides “have a preference, to which side you sleep on?” she asked him, this bed was defiantly bigger and much nicer than the one she had in the trailer park.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 7:35 pm

As she let her fingers run across the circles under her eyes, he finally noticed them and not her face as a whole. He started to wonder if she even slept. Maybe she had some energizing spell she used to use on herself to keep herself awake? She stood on her toes to give him a kiss on the jaw, and he pulled on a slight smile, watching her as she fell into his bed. “The side which you’re not sleeping on,” he told her and waited for her to figure out which side she wanted to sleep on. When it seemed like she had it figured out he crawled into the bed with her. He laid on his back and placed the hand which was closest to her behind his head. It didn’t take long before he turned his head towards her. “Danica?” he said with a low voice to get her attention, and to be sure she hadn’t fallen asleep yet. “Do you have trouble sleeping?” he questioned, still looking towards her.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 7:47 pm

She laughed and then nodded looking from side to side, which one did she want to sleep in? Finally, she decided for the left side of the bed and crawled under the covers. “Oh, my, god” she mumbled and closed her eyes, it was lying on a cloud! “You should be really happy that it’s not in my bed we are sleeping you would not have liked it” well maybe they would have been doing other things than sleeping if they had gotten all the way home to her. But they hadn’t and now she could feel how it was like sleeping on a bed that was actually a good bed.

Danica turned around as he said her name. She really liked it when her name left his lips, it gave her goose-bombs every time. She looked a little taken aback as he asked her if she had problems sleeping. “I, suffer from insomnia and sleep paralyses, I have sleeping pills but they rarely work” she whispered “So I go between 48-72 hours without sleep before I pass out and get a full eight hours” she rolled a little closer to him “You still smell like her” she whispered and felt how her warm breath was cast back towards her from his broad chest, her hand glided up and started caressing his chest ever so lightly.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 12:13 am

He couldn’t help but smile as she seemed to feel quite comfortable in his bed. She even told him that he probably wouldn’t like her bed. “Would it even fit two people?” he wondered before he got under the covers. Knowing that she lived in southside, he had a prejudge that her income might not be that great, which would reason why she needed two jobs and didn’t really want him to ruin her working days.

A smile was summoned as soon as she turned around when he said her name. He shifted his head a bit as she explained furrowing his brows just a bit as if he was trying to figure out how her sleep worked. “You know… I think I might be able to help you fall asleep,” he suggested whispering. There was nothing sexual about the way he said it, but of course it could be misunderstood. He couldn’t really make her fall asleep, but he could change the energy she had and hopefully make her fall asleep.
She rolled closer and as if it was a usual movement, he wrapped the arm furthest away from her around her. You still smell like her. He looked down at her. “If it bothers you I can take a bath,” he suggested with a mild laugh, caressing her back gently.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 11:41 am

Her eyes shifted from her fingers that glided over his skin by his chest, as he said that he could help her fall asleep, as her eyes found his she could see he really meant it. Not some sleazy joke about him taking care of her right now and get her to sleep after having sex. He thought that he might be able to help her? She popped up on her elbow so she could look a little closer at him, “with your powers?” she asked and gave him a small smile and looked over his face, funny how someone could hate an entire people of race, but he himself had such powerful powers that could have most witches shaking from fear. She laid down again and she looked up in his eyes as he said with a small laugh as that he could take a bath. He could do that, but it wasn’t just the smell.

Her face became serious as she leaned forward and pressed her lips ever so delicate against his skin by his neck. Almost feathery. “No” she whispered as she followed with small kisses towards his earlobe that she gently bit down on. “It’s not enough” she moved a little closer and let her fingers glide over his arm that held around her till it reached his shoulder. “Where did she touch you” she said with a small possessive growl, each place he would tell her she would kiss.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 6:48 pm

He watched how she popped up on her elbow to look better at him. He continued to caress her, but now it was the back. He gave her an approving sound, when she asked if it was his powers that might be able to put her asleep. “It’s like turning the volume up and down on the TV,” he said with a soft smile. Maybe she didn’t wish for him to mess with either her sleep or her injuries, but he had already done some of it the other day.

It seemed like she felt like a bath wasn’t going to change a thing, by the way she made a small laugh, and then started to lean closer before she kissed his neck. “No?” he wondered with a low voice. It’s not enough. Her kisses were tickling him on the neck, and a slightly cocky smile spread on his lips. Where did she touch you? “My neck… Shoulders… My right arm….” He explained slowly, with a soft guttural hum. As soon as she reached over to kiss his arm, he let his arms wrap around her and pulled her closer, whispering in her ear, “You know, thinking about where she touched me, only makes me think of her,” he took a slow deep breath, “Wouldn’t you rather have me to think of you?” he whispered to her, slightly daringly. He was quite interested in what she wanted to do, to make him think of her, instead of Tiff.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 7:35 pm

As he said all of those places she moved her lips to it, letting her teeth slightly scrape over the skin almost like she was trying to mark him as hers. But just as she pressed her lips towards his right arm, he pulled her closer and a small exclaimed left her lips. His dark voice sent shivers down her spine, what he could do to her just by whispering to her ear.
A small annoying growl left her as he said that it only made her think of her, and why wouldn’t it. Every man that came into Lady Claritin always wanted Tiff. She sighed and licked her lips as he then asked her if she didn’t want him to think of her instead. She repositioned herself and placed her face right in front of his. “I want you to think of nothing but me, and I don’t think you understand just what I would do for you to make that happen” she whispered looking straight into his eyes, so he understood what she was saying was the truth. There wasn’t anything that she wouldn’t do to make him understand how much she wanted to be his, more than she already was.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 06, 2021 12:28 am

Her teeth scraped slightly against his skin, almost as if she was trying to mark her territory. It was quite a nice feeling, but having been with Tiff, it was difficult to tell where Tiff hadn’t been touching him. As he grabbed her, she repositioned herself, making him smile slightly at her, watching her lips move as she spoke. He growled somewhat lovingly, enjoying her words. She almost seemed obsessed with him only thinking about her. Well, maybe it was understandable, since she was tied to him, and he wasn’t tied to her at all. He could do whatever he wanted, with no bad feeling, and if she died, he wouldn’t even feel it. It was almost scary how the bond between someone with witchblood and their mate was. How nasty it must be. Usually, he would’ve said that there was never anything that was going to hold him back from getting around town, but Julianne and possibly Danica was right now the only two who might be able to tie him to something stable. Julianne mostly because of their kids and their childhood and Danica because it really did seem like she wanted to do whatever he said, as long as he would focus on her, and only her.
He repositioned one hand from her back to behind her ear, looking into her eyes. “I guess I’ll just have to experience what you’re willing to do,” he chuckled somewhat confident. He was quite sure that whatever she was willing to do, was quite predictable. Even though, it was yet to be experienced and the possibility for him to be surprised was there. He licked his lips, looking at hers, “So, what do you want to do now?” he teased her, curious of what she was willing to do right now to make him think of her, and only her. The hand which was on her back glided down alongside her body until it reached her thigh.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 06, 2021 1:47 am

She snorted over his confident answer and shook her head a little. She had done more than enough work for that day, but now at least, he knew how it somewhat felt like to be her. Not that he would ever understand it really. Nor understand just what he had done to her.
Again, the small voice in her head told her that he was just going to leave her, like all the others had done before him. Her parents, her adoptive parents, the siblings she had raised, her first great love. Maybe she should have begged him that night, begged him to just reject her so she could die. She could have taken drugs, kept her somewhat pain free until she would have died of starvation. Horrible way to go, but then at least she would have been numb.

Her eyes traveled over his face looking for answers, she saw how his own eyes shifted to her lips and he slightly wet his own with the tip of his tongue. So, what was she going to do? Her fingers glided down his stomach, featherlight almost agonizing slow just as she reached the elastic band of his boxers. Then she followed the line of the fabric around his hip towards his back. And then back while she leaned a little closer just an inch away from his lips. “Goodnight Diego” she whispered and then redraw from him, her lips formed in a tired smirk before she turned around so her back was facing him. Slowly closing her eyes, as she tried to figure out her own feelings in all of this.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 06, 2021 6:02 am

Diego’s eyes stayed at Danica as she let her finger glide down his stomach and along the linning of his boxers. It definitely felt like she was about to just show him what she was willing to do, to make him think of her. Some action. She leaned closer and his eyes were just about to close shut, as if she leaned in to kiss him. Goodnight, Diego. He opened his eyes again, and saw how she redrew and turned around with a smirk. The smile was reflected on his lips shaking his head a little. It was one way to make him think of her indeed. She turned his back towards him, and with not much thought, he took a deep, guttural breath in and started to turn onto his side, facing her. His arm then wrapped around her, as he breathed out and pulled her completely close. He closed his eyes. “That was one way to do it,” he whispered on his next exhale.

One would believe, that he was just going to fall asleep like this, but for right now, he needed to be sure that she didn’t actually want him to do something else. Therefore, his hand traveled down her covered stomach, ever so slowly. As his hand reached the pubic region, his hands slid towards her inner thigh, grabbing it somewhat gently, but firm. He kissed her neck softly, breathing calmly.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 06, 2021 12:52 pm

Even as she had closed her eyes, after she turned around and told him goodnight. She wasn’t really that tired, and way to focused on just how close he was to her. A tingle glided through her body as she felt how he moved around behind her, and then an arm glided around her to pull her flushed up his chest. A small sound of approval left her throat as she felt his hot breath tingle on her skin by the neck as he whispered. The corner of her lips twitched into a bigger smirk; how could she not fell triumphantly at this? Not only had he pulled her close again, but as his fingers started to wander, she couldn’t hold back that small, breathed moan from her lips even as she tried. She melted completely in his hands, like he could mold her in any way that he wanted, and she wouldn’t do anything to stop him. No, it was more like he knew exactly what made her tick.

Her head pressed towards his body as she arched her back to get closer, all of this she did almost by pure instinct until a small hum left her “What are you doing?” she whispered slowly and looked over her shoulder with drowsy eyes.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 06, 2021 10:48 pm

She was accepting everything that he did. Moaning, arching her back and seemingly smiling. “Thinking of you,” he breathed out on his next exhale before he gently bit the thin skin on her neck. “Isn’t that what you wanted?” he questioned with a breathy deep voice and let his hand slide between her legs on the outside of her panties. She had teased him, just by letting her hands slide along his stomach and by the edge of his boxers, so it could only be fair, that he did that to her too, right? He tensed his grip a little before he let his hand glide back to the inner thigh and back up the stomach, right under her chest. “Did you want me to put you to sleep?” he whispered with closed eyes. He could even feel that the alcohol was getting to him, making him more and more tired.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: To tell you the truth    To tell you the truth  - Page 2 Empty

To tell you the truth
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» A heavy truth
» A perspective, not the truth