Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyTors Maj 20, 2021 5:13 pm

Dedicted to @Leigh

Trigger warning | Drugs, mention of sexual content, later maybe also sexual encounter

Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] A0fe98f42878e82ae494f4041a396daea3ef98c7

DATE | 20th of May
TIME | After midnight
WEATHER | Lightning and a real downpour
ATTIRE | A big hodded coat covering her face, her hair is pulled back in braids and underneath she is wearing black leather pants and a black tangtop

She was sick and tired of people lying to her. She was fed up with people trying to take advantage of her, and most of all she was done with doing what people thought she should do, for the better of the group. She had used the last months of making up, asking for forgiveness, always to end up with the same outcome all the time. Promises of people being there for her, but not really because if they were honest, she didn’t deserve their time or help.
Finally, she had made a dent in the case of her confused and messed up mind. Erlik had broken under the pressure of her power, the nightmare that she had brought to life had left him sobbing and soiling himself in terror. A name had left him, Leigh Duncan, and her being kept at a facility called the Angelos. It hadn’t been the first time hearing it, Calvin had talked about it too, and who was the founder none other than this fucking pureblood vampire that had drugged her last time she had seen him. She should have just killed Erlik right there and then, but Victoria and Jack had made sure she didn’t overstep. Ending with them being in an outright war with the whispers of death or what their name was again. No, she didn’t care anymore. She was going to make a name of herself, and finally her own business was taking off. The paradox, the matchmaking service. First step had been changing her name, yet again. Eris Clarke. But before she could do that, she had to put the past behind her, and that started with this man. She needed to know what he had done to her, and why he had kept her. But more so, why had she gotten away?

Breaking into Leighs place had been almost too easy with the new tools she had gotten her hands on. Of course, she wouldn’t now that Fenris new this man’s network system making it even more easy than it had before. When she had told Fenris that she was going to break into Leigh’s home, he had been almost too keen on helping her. Had Fenris explained why, then it would have been because of this darkhaired witch that Leigh knew and had send his way to deal with.
Not that Eris cared right now, she knew this man had answers, and she was going to get them in any way possible.

She removed the small screw from the lock system and plucked in the decoder it only took around a few seconds before it showed the code for the tablet connected to the alarm system. She remotely turned it off and after that she worked on the door. Didn’t take long before she was finally in. She licked her lips as she closed the door behind her, her files told her that he was a pureblood vampire, working at the University as a lector. So, she was to be careful, which was one of the reasons she was well-fed for this accusation. Didn’t take her long to locate the bedroom the door slightly ajar she looked in watching the sleeping figure. Something was off, but she couldn’t quite place it, as she stepped forward how was he still sleeping? Lulled under by everything going so well so far, she walked all the way to the side of the bed looking down. A small yelp left her lips as his arm shot out grabbed ahold of her and before she could retaliate his strength had pushed her down the hood fell from her face her blond braided hair spilled out under hair and her piercing blue eyes looked up at him with annoyance. “Let me go Leigh, or should I call you Edward?” she hissed this time knowing his name.

Sidst rettet af Eris Clarke Søn Maj 23, 2021 4:59 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Humør : Experiments? Nah, that ain’t me. Unless...?
Fag : Chemistry, biology, anatomy, ect.
Antal indlæg : 119

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyTors Maj 20, 2021 9:16 pm

Something was going on outside which slowly awoke Leighs attention. Tap. Tap. Click. Someone had just entered his home and closed the door after them. He was quick to determine the smell of the intruder. Subject No. 65091. Elena Ahlers. He reached to his drawer and caught onto a serum which he put under his comforter before he tried to act like he was sleeping.
He could hear how she entered the room and slowly approached him. As she stopped by the bedside, he didn’t hesitate to grab her arm and pulled her all the way over him before he rolled himself over her. He tried to grab onto both of her arms and place his knees on each side of her. Her eyes pierced his dark brown and she hissed at him. Calling him by both his name, and the name his mother had given him. He didn’t look like one who cared for the fact that she called him by multiple names. He was used to so many names.

Monster. Dipshit. Psychopath. Creep. Butcher. Mad Scientist. Cocksucker. Freak. Bloodsucker. Mutant. Asshole. Bastard. Motherfucker. Fuckhead. Fuckface.

The list was long, and he didn’t care if it got longer. The only thing he cared about was why she had broken into his home and what she wanted. “What do you want?” he sneered, forgetting that the serum by the bedside wasn’t in arms reach.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyTors Maj 20, 2021 9:47 pm

It was softer than she had thought it would be as he pressed her down into his bed, she looked up at him catching his brown eyes that was illuminated by the light outside of the room. It took her by surprise for a moment because it was like she remembered this feeling. Not lying in a bed with him on top of her. But those eyes, looking into hers. She remembered that.
What do you want? his sneering voice made a sarcastic smile form on her lips as she narrowed her eyes slowly. “I want the fucking truth!” she hissed back pressing her up towards him, so their noses touched. “I want you to tell me what the hell you did to me in the lap” in the silence of the room, even though she was whispering it came out as if she was raising her voice at him. Her legs snacked around his legs in a swift movement, putting her training as a Russian spy to use, trying to turn them around so she was sitting on top of him. “And since you know me better than I know you, you would now what I’m able to do to you” – “spill it Duncan, what do or did you want from me?

Sidst rettet af Eris Clarke Fre Maj 21, 2021 6:51 am, rettet 1 gang
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyTors Maj 20, 2021 11:14 pm

The truth was what she wished to know. There were many truths. She raised her head up so their noses touched. He felt slightly flustered and yet scared. He kind of wished this wasn’t a hateful situation, but a loving one. Occupied by thoughts, her eyes and trying to remember specifically what he had done he was off guard and was easily turned to lay on the side of the bed where she had found him. He tried to keep his grip around her wrists tight. She now sat on top of him. How inconvenient. Why did she always have to arrive when he least expected it? Always in some relaxed situation or half naked. This just wasn’t fair.
“You are right. I know exactly what you can do,” he said and tried to figure out if she was really in the mood to use her abilities. “But would you really do that?” he asked raising a brow, trying not to seem suspicious. He had no way of getting access to the serum which functioned like an EpiPen – it just needed to be jammed onto the skin to eject. “After all, I let you go,” he said. Of course, it didn’t make up for the years of experimenting. Trying to copy abilities, trying to figure out how to neglect an ability. permanently deactivate them and increasing the capability of using the ability. There was a whole lot of experiments which had been going on and Elena had been through them all. Leigh was just so interested in her and her abilities that he needed everything that he could get.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyFre Maj 21, 2021 7:18 am

He had let her go, But why? Her eyes searched over his face to find the answers he didn’t want to tell her verbally, then it slowly dawned on her. The slight elevated breath, the widen pupils. Of course, those indicators could also indicate that he was afraid. She had just threatened him, broken into his house while he was sleeping. But she didn’t believe that it could be the reason, he didn’t strike her as a person that would be frightened of anything. But then, could it really be? Her lips were pushed back in an almost disgusted snarl. “What is this, you have some twisted feelings for me? Is that why you let me go? And for that I should thank you or what?” was it so, that in his twisted mind she should be grateful to him that she had escaped because what, he had some kind of misplaced attraction to her? The worst thing about this, was the fact that she didn’t know if she had done anything to get this attention from him. Seven years were such a long time, but she also knew herself well enough that she could have used herself as a tool to get out. Or was it some kind of twisted thing where he just liked to abusive his power on his experiments that seemed more intriguing than other.

She had turned it around, so she gripped his hands that got tighter as she leaned forward her braids spilling down her face like medusas snakes ready to attack that man lying under her. Unfortunately, it was only normal hair. She leaned close to his face again, her hot breath hitting his cold lips it was mostly to see if her theory was correct and he would change his expression when she came closer like this. They weren’t in a cell anymore where she was under his control. Now it was her that was in charge. “Why? Why did you do this to me?” she asked again, not knowing that even as they had kept her and experimented on her, they had saved her life first. Her being influenced by Samael’s corruption power to such an extent that it would have ended up taking her life.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 8:32 pm

Leigh frowned slightly as she questioned if he had feelings for her. “What? No,” he shook his head slightly as he was lying. He had caught feelings and when she had gotten well enough he had let her go. He had been weak like that. Even though they had been testing on her, they had also tried to find a cure for the corruption in her. They had done everything they could to keep her alive and she clearly didn’t know it. “But I do think you should thank me,” he added. As soon as her condition had been well enough, and the last tests results were clear, she was let free in the hands of Fenris.

Her braided hair spilled down her face and her eyes looked directly into his. He held his breath as she leaned closer. He felt how her breath hit his lips. For a split second, he felt like he wanted to give in, look at her lips and kiss her – but he knew better and just kept his eyes looking at her, but if his heart had been beating, it would have raised it’s beats. Why?
“You were dying,” he informed. “We wished to save your life,” he added. There had been so many factors to why they had wanted her in A.N.G.E.L.O.S. but the fact that they could save her life was the biggest one.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 9:42 pm

liar” she mumbled in a low and noncommittal voice as he told her that he didn’t had feelings for her. It was even more clear as she leaned in and their lips were but a millimeter apart and he might want to give in, but she wasn’t moving an inch.
Her brows knitted together as he told her that she had been dying and they wished to save her life. She didn’t believe him, and it was clear on how she let her dark blue eyes glide over his face. Watching for tells or something that could let her know if he was lying and not. But when she couldn’t clearly see any indicators that he was not telling her the truth.
But Erlik had told her she had been in a kind of prison? Why would someone save her life and then take away her memory about it? Something didn’t add up.
In her confusion about what he had just told her, her grip around his wrists became looser, making it possible for him to get out from under her if that was something he wanted. “So out of the goodness for your heart you help me from a disease I don’t remember having, and then you just let me go seven years later without any memory of it?” she huffed and licked her lips “Don’t take me for a fool Leigh” she moved her hand around one of the wrists to put it around his neck instead. Her lips moved from his mouth towards his ear and whispered ever so slowly into it “I’m sure we can figure something out, if you just tell me all I want to know
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 1:17 pm

She called him out about being a liar which made him sigh, even though they were only millimeters apart. He lifted his eyebrows, as a so what, comment. She was smart, but he didn’t want to confess to it. She leaned even closer, and he could almost feel her lips against his, even though they didn’t touch. He could almost remember how they felt, but he could feel that he wanted to be reminded of the feeling. But now wasn’t the right time.
She didn’t seem to trust him about what he told. That they had saved her life. She was almost desperate to find some kind of clue to him lying. She loosened her grip around his wrists, as she didn’t find what she was looking for. She seemed to know of everything but also not at all. Don’t take me for a fool, Leigh. He smiled a crooked smile at her. “I don’t,” he said looking at her slightly confident. He was speaking the truth to her. She moved her hand to his neck which made him chuckle slightly. His eyes tried to watch her as she moved her mouth to his ear to whisper into it. “What do you want to know?” he whispered back and let his free hand slowly move down to find the serum and grab it. Hopefully, she wouldn’t notice it and he could use it before she would do something reckless.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 1:43 pm

He didn’t? And how was she to believe that he wasn’t going to play around with her. He kind of seemed like the type that didn’t really care who he stepped on to get on the top. Which led her to the next question in her head that she wasn’t going to let out loud, who had made him like this. Because if there was something she understood, maybe better than anyone, was people had the best effect on how to shape another person. Her being locked away by her adoptive father might have been the biggest thing that had shaped her in how she interacted with people. Then the heartbreak from her still husband had made her even more sinical than she wanted to admit.

Playing cat and mouse with me?” she mumbled still against his ear not noticing how he grabbed out after, she was suddenly very overwhelmed by his smell. She started to feel small glimpse that came and went in an unorganized manner, it was taking her focus from keeping an eye on him and what was happening around her. “You know what I want, bloody tease” she mumbled and then pulled a little away from him to again look into his eyes. “I want to know what you did to me, why you kept me, and I don’t buy the whole keeping me alive, no one does anything without getting something out of it, do you work with Borys?” she then asked, trying to figure out how this demon had even gotten his hands on her, and why he also was one of the person that came and walked out of her memories.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 4:34 pm

“Maybe I am,” he teased when she asked if he was playing cat and mouse with her. He just wanted to be sure that she was as precise about what she wanted to know as possible. He didn’t want to give her too much information. Leigh liked to be the one with all the knowledge – which was why he sometimes hated Fenris. But the man was a good man in Leigh’s eyes.

She pulled away a bit, which made him lift his eyebrows just a bit. “I think you’re ruining the fun,” he said frowning a bit, turning up the volume of the cat and mouse. Poking the bear with a stick, some would also say, because he knew what she was capable of, but didn’t fear her that much in this minimal moment. She started to actually tell him what she wanted to know, and a thinking frown appeared on his forehead. “Wait, what. Borys? No man, we hate that guy,” he replied frowning in almost disgust. “I’m sorry that you don’t believe me,” he said quite softly before he chose to try and pierce the EpiPen-like serum into her thigh. It contained the product which was produced from his blood, ADENA.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 4:58 pm

Ruining the fun, you most be joking” she said with a small snort and couldn’t believe the nerves of this man. She was sitting on top of him with her hand on his throat, and he was telling her she was ruining the fun?
It took her by surprise on how honest he suddenly sounded; they hated that man? What? She lost the train of thought for a moment before she started going over all her evidence, but that was her fatal mistake as she out of the corner of her eye saw how he grabbed something. Just about to warn him about it the epi-pen was already pushed down her thigh. In that moment her whole body disintegrated into a black smoke and glided away from his body. But before she could get out of the room the effect already started. Her body became whole again, and she hit the floor. Her small 1.60 something centimeters sprawl on the floor gasping for air. “What the hell! Leigh you idiot you can’t just keep drugging me!” but this time she didn’t freak out, because she didn’t feel like she was losing consciousness. But it did do something, a loud moan left her lips as she buckled together. It was like her whole body was on fire, and she was so thirsty! With shaking hands, she pushed herself up from the ground and started pulling on her jacket getting it off. “So, so, so hot in here” she mumbled, and finally got up on her feet as she pulled of the jacket her. Leaving her standing her leather pants and black tang top. She backed into the wall and as it collided with her back, she let out a new moan pushing her head back and her hand found their way between her legs grabbing around her private area outside the pants hoping it would stop the lust from spreading but it only made it worse. Her eyes looked towards the man in the bed as her eyes slowly turned black, she almost lost control it took all she had not just jumping into the bed and pressing a violent kiss against his lips. And then make him take her right there and then, but just the thought of him entering her was enough for her to break into a panting. Shit it was wild, she had never tried a drug that worked so fast and so violently. The heat spread between her legs and up her stomach. Sex between people was something she had always hold sacred, but those thought were slowly being overruled by the pure instinct of an animal that roared inside her compelling her to just let go.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 12:08 am

He succeeded and the drug was put into her body. Her body disappeared like smoke, but only to the door. His hand fell onto his own tummy, but nothing happened as the needle had already retracted itself again. He threw it onto the bed as he sat up watching her. She was laying on the floor gasping for air. It had hit her immediately. EpiPens was definitely not to be sold, but only to be used to defend doctors – even though the effect may or may not help the doctor. She complained that he kept drugging her. She clearly didn’t know that Leigh feared what she was capable off. She moaned, which made his eyebrows lift. It wasn’t the first time he had used ADENA on her and her reaction was as it used to be – except for the fact that she might be able to remember this. She got a bit up and took of her jacket. It was also way too giant and heavy to wear right now, even more when she was influenced. He let his feet slide off the edge of the bed. She leaned against the wall making her moan again. Leigh pressed his lips together, hoping that it wouldn’t be too obvious that he enjoyed the sound that he hadn’t heard for a while. He watched how her hands traveled between her legs, filled with hope that it might stop. Her eyes then turned black, and he felt the nervousness fill him again. He was used to see those eyes, but he still feared them.
Slowly he got to his feet as she started panting. “I’m sorry – but I had to do that,” he said approaching her and when he got close enough, he would let his right arm find it’s way to her neck. He was prepared that she might explode soon enough – crawl all over him. If the hand by her neck wasn’t enough, he’d let his left hand find it’s way to slide just by the top of the hipbone. “Let go,” he whispered.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 7:32 am

She made a small recoil as he came closer, she knew that if he touched her, she wouldn’t be able to resist. This wasn’t how it was supposed to be! She had never really done a whole lot in this apartment, never used sex as a toll other than making people think that she wanted them, until she got them close enough to knock them out and take what she wanted. She had had a few times where she hadn’t followed her own rule. But she could still count on one hand the men she had been with, well where she had consented to it at least.
The panting intensified as he let his arm glide around her neck, and his finger slight touch over her already sweaty and warm skin. The voice didn’t help, it was like dark honey, with a slight edge to it. Rough in just the right places making her body tingle all over. How the hell could a voice turn someone on as much as his did to her right now? Her eyes turned slowly back to her piercing sea blue eyes, her whole body was aching for a release, and she wasn’t ready to give into it! Not with a person she barely knew, other than him knowing her for far longer than she could remember.
As his hand grabbed on to the top of the hipbone, the noise she made. She had never made that noise before. It was a moan mixed with her begging and withering under his touch, like she was completely at his mercy. Didn’t help that most of her life she had spent with a man that had fantasies she had played out for him so many times. Mostly always her being the prey in one way or another. This reminded her to much of this, and a small tear glided down her cheek as she had to come to terms with just how much she wanted him to just take her against her will.
As the words Let go was whispered, she couldn’t hold back. “Please” she begged, feeling so small with the giant figure looming over her. So tall over her small 163 centimeters. He could crush her if he wanted to, and to be honest, if he did, she would like every moment of it. Damned this drug! But somehow, she managed not to grab him, kiss him or push herself towards him. Because even if it was all she could think about, she knew as soon as she did – the thought disappeared, overtaken completely by the drug her hands flew up and grabbed his shoulder. With easy from being agile she made a small jump and folded her legs around his hips, pressing her hips towards his. “Please, I need you too, I need” she whispered incohesive before pressing her lips towards his.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 11:41 pm

Her blue eyes came back, almost as if she was getting back to her senses, but not completely. The EpiPen was a strong product. She was almost squealing to get more of his touch, and he had only yet touched her gently. She started to beg, and he pressed his lips together shaking his head slightly at her. Just a moment more.
Suddenly her hands found his shoulder and she wrapped her legs around him. Out of instinct his arms found their way around her, not really prepared for the sudden kiss. People should’ve thought he knew how she would be acting, but it had been so long since he had done this with her, that he had been taken by surprise. She mumbled something against his lips, but he didn’t really listen to it. Her lips against his, filled him with euphoria. Her lips simply felt too good.
He let one of his hand slide up her back, to grab her by the shoulder and try and pull her a little away. “What do you need?” he asked. Right now, he knew that she would probably remember some of this – so he had to make sure that he wasn’t going to be in too much trouble. He didn’t want to fry her memory again.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 12:19 pm

It was lighting glided through her body as he kissed her back, her fingers found her way into his thick hair and pulled him closer, she was so hungry for him. As if she would never get enough of him, his touch was intoxicating it woke something in her that was so pure animalistic that she wasn’t really able to control it. Then he pushed her away and she only let him, because she wanted to figure out what he wanted, if she was doing something wrong and she should do better to get him to want her more. Because she needed him, she would do anything for him.

what do you need?

She looked confused at him and let her head fall back towards the wall they were still standing up against. A smile formed on her lips as her eyes darkened with lust for him and her tongue slowly glided over her teeth. So, what did she need? Him? She used her hips to press herself closer to him.

I need you, to take me in any way you ever wanted

Her eyes looking into his was dead serious, she needed him to take control over her and do whatever he wanted. She needed it so much, someone to pull her out of her head and just make her give into her demonic nature. Why shouldn’t she want to be with him, he was so alluring the smell alone had been enough for her to think about him weeks after she had been here. When she had been alone, forgotten. She let go of his hair and let her fingers find the hem of her tank top and pulled it over her head, her pale white skin almost shined in the light cast in from the window. Then she took off her bra and threw it just like she had done with the black top. She leaned back once again, looking at him. “Don’t you want me?” she asked feeling how her heartbeat speeded up. She was almost at her breaking point, every fiber in her body screamed for him.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 3:41 pm

She leaned back, let her tongue glide across her teeth and pressed her hips closer to him. She did really only think about one thing, that was for sure. He couldn’t help but smile somewhat deviously as she told him that she needed him to take her in any way she ever wanted. That was a massive thing to say to him, but she was serious, or at least the drug convinced her that she was serious. Shortly after she took of her tanktop followed by her bra. Her skin was alluring and it was difficult to withstand all the things he wanted to do to her. He pulled on a crooked, dangerous smile, as she leaned back in and whispered to him.

Don’t you want me?

His dark eyes began to shine brightly and he tightened the grip around her. “I do want you,” he growled softly, before he somewhat violently pressed his lips against hers and moved them back to the bed where he laid her down and caged her body by placing himself on top of her on all fours. His hands traveled from her shoulder and hip to the front edge of her leather pants. Still being in control of his actions, he opened the pants correctly and pulled them off her. He then traveled back on top of her, on all fours, but let one hand find its way between her legs to determine whether or not if he should give her some foreplay or just go at it – because he truly could throw her pleasure away and be selfish and only do whatever felt the best to him. For now he just gave her a simple chance.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptySøn Jul 11, 2021 11:00 am

It was like someone hit her over the head and sent a delicious shook through her, as his lips locked on hers again, this time with much more passion and violence than before. It brought up memories, memories that she thought she had locked away and thrown away the key too. She couldn’t really determine in how these memories made sense, or if it was just feelings and muscle memory that creeped up upon her and made her melt into his arms and responded just as violently in her kisses. She wanted him so bad, her whole body was aching and screaming for it. She had absolutely no self-control left.

As her back hit the bed, she opened her eyes again and buckled her body every time his hands found a new place on her body sending a wildfire through her body. No one had ever brought this much pleasure to her, as this man she barely knew did right now. Why was it she was here again?

Sweat pearls danced down her milky white skin that almost shined in the dull light from the window. An impatient growl left her, followed by a whimper. He was to slow, her whole body was aching for his touch at this point, even though his fingers were already working on her pants it was not enough. Nothing could cool down the burning fire in her.
Finally, his fingers found her pleasure and even though it was nothing more than just him testing the waters, she threw her head back and arched her back. A loud moan left her lips, and it was clear that she was more than ready for him.
Please, Leigh – I need it” her mouth felt dry and her head moody and cloudy. As her blue eyes looked at him, it was clear they couldn’t really focus. “I need you” all she wanted was him, to completely submit, if he would just give her this she would give him the world.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyTirs Jul 27, 2021 12:59 pm

The impatient growl that left Elena only made Leigh smile a little more. The drug had worked just about perfectly. Her mind telling her, that she wanted and needed him more than anything in this world. As soon as his fingers gave her pleasure, she arched her back and moaned loudly. She seemed to be more than ready, and she even begged for him. Begged.

And you couldn’t let a woman be untouched when she begged like that, could you?

So he did what everyone else would’ve done and took his hand away from her to pull of his pants and almost aggressively throw himself on top of her, framing her body, before he let his member slide in with no assistance to find the entrance. He didn’t care much for how straight it got in – he just needed to give her what she wanted. “Is this what you want?” he groaned at her, grabbing her shoulder with one hand, and let his fingers violently grab her braided hair, to pull her head back a little. Showing no mercy he thrusted away and kissed her blotted neck, nibling at her skin.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 11:34 am

It was almost amazing how Elena was begging him to take her, even if it wasn’t what she had wanted in the start. How the drug overwrote every sense in her head making her completely submissive to him. The soul demon looked at how he moved away from her to take off his pants. She felt how her tongue glided over her lips. The anticipation of him inside of her was almost killing her, like fire was about to swallow her whole if he didn’t subdue it.

A soft scream left her as he slid into her, even as she had been ready, she could feel how she wasn’t wide enough for him. Nor did he but much care in how he entered her. But it didn’t matter everything he did was pure pleasure. Even the things that was wrong, even the things that hurt. Small gasps of pleasure left her almost without words, only sounds left her lips as she pressed her brows and eyes together. Being with a man like Calvin she also knew that answering would lead to punishment, sometimes in the form of not getting a release. “Yes, yes this is what I want” she finally almost breathlessly got out. She didn’t even think about the fact that she was in a relationship, that she was being unfaithful in this very moment. No, she didn’t care for other than Edward giving her what she was craving.

Her nails dug down his skin on the back. Moving her head so he had good excess to her neck. Not caring if he bit down to drink her blood. At this point, he could do anything to her, and she would only be begging for more
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 1:52 pm

Right now, there was nothing better than Elena beneath him. The way she screamed a little as he entered her made him snarl a little. She felt tight and not really wide enough for him, but it didn’t really matter, because it only gave him more pleasure, and by how she reacted to him, she didn’t seem to mind. Every gasp she made was intoxicating his mind, almost as hers had been by the drug. Euphoria filling his mind up to the brim. He groaned as she replied, pleasured by how she reassured him that this was indeed what she wanted and had wished for.
She tug her nails into his skin, and just as she had done that, he allowed himself to bite down into her neck to drink from her. After all, this would open his mind and make him more aware of everything. As he had gotten quite a bit of her blood, he let his teeth let go of her and raised his torso a bit up, continuing to thrust into her. He let the hand on her shoulder move to the middle of her chest, right about her sternum to keep her down and feel every thrust he made.

Occasionally he turned her around continuing to keep her front down and thrusting into her. Leigh had no idea of how long he kept going, but occasionally it seemed like Elena had lost consciousness, so he finished himself up before he carefully pulled her onto the left side of the bed. He then washed her with a damp cloth took care of her skin and folded all of her clothing on the table beside her before he covered her in duvets and got himself under his own duvet on the right side after he had taken a bath.

He woke up in the morning, with her still in the bed. He smiled a little satisfied before he got out of bed and started to prepare coffee and breakfast. He was wearing his light grey morning robes and stood with his own cup of coffee waiting for the breakfast to finish up.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]   Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw] Empty

Enough with the lies, I'll get the truth out of you [tw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» In an ocean of lies
» White lies [tw]
» To tell you the truth
» Truth and Consequences
» A heavy truth

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum