Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 11:41 am

For this moment nothing else mattered, only that they were here in present. Dylan smiled softly when he gently caressed her back, keeping her close. It was the only time she truely relaxed, when she was around him.
” Mmh, I don’t mind that, she admitted with a cute little smirk on her lips. Dylan chucked a little by his comment.
” Maybe just a little bit” she didn’t mind taking a few chances now and then. Not after Jayden had adviced her to. One thing she still had to do was working for her ‘mother’ now and then. Going against her would be needing more than just boldness. Dylan returned to the present as breathed out and remembered where she was. She was in a safe and calming space - at least for a little while.
”I wish I didn’t have to work this afternoon..” she sighed a little. Meetings all afternoon and being guard dog all night. Not quite how she wanted to spend the evening. Not to talk about all the work she had in wait for her this week. Dylan didn’t want to think about it, but it was just how she was raised.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 2:04 pm

Leo just sat there, messaging Tiana, not really realizing what went on around him, mostly. He did notice a few stares when he snickered by something she wrote or laughed about the video she sent him.

Jayden chuckled at her response. "It would be very awkward if you did," he said with a soft smile. It was clear Dylan was not the only family member that spent a lot of time working - from what Dylan had explained, her sister Marisol was the same way. "I hope I'm a good influence rather than a bad one," he said leaning forward to give her another small kiss. It was just to remind her he thought about kissing every wake moment. "I know, it's going to be hard concentrating when all you can think of is me," he said with a teasing grin. He looked up when the waiter came with their food. "Let's go join your brother again before he eats our food." He had the impression that was something he might do.

Leo quickly wrote Tiana that he had to eat, but that he wanted to continue the conversation when he was done. He instantly picked up a fry and dipped it in ketchup. "Where did you guys go?" He asked when Dylan and Jayden came back - Leo had barely realized they were gone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 2:42 pm

”It’s good,” she whispered before achieving another small kiss. She lived for these small kisses at the moment, feeling her chest with warmth and happiness. However his teasing comment made her chuckle a little and she lightly rolled her eyes. ” Yeah it’s almost like torture,” she teased back. She looked at the waiter walking to the table with the food. Had they been standing here so long? How did the time go that fast? Dylan gave him a nod at his suggestion. However she quickly kissed him again before walking out.

If anything could get Leo off his phone it would be food. She sat down and took her glass so she could take a sip.
”We just waited inside. Clearly you were busy texting on your phone anyways. Or what ever you were doing.” she teased before starting eating.
Once they were done she had to go at work. But she gave Leo her keycard to the hotel room so he could get his stuff up there. Once he took off she turned to Jayden. ”I’m first off shift pretty late. But I call you later.” she kissed him goodbye before walking away.

\\ out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan - Page 2 Empty

Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Wait... You’re not my sister - Ekaterina
» Playtime - Dylan
» A nice day for a little market hopping - Dylan
» i'm sorry sister, but i have to do this - Zero privat
» I am not going to tell you anything about my sister XXX (Adrian) fortidsemme

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum