Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan Empty
IndlægEmne: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 3:14 pm

Leo had not felt behind. He knew Dylan and Marisol both had things to do in Gaia. If he had been left with their mother, it might have been different, but he was okay with their father. It was not because he was really close with the angel, but still a lot closer than with Adrienna. Emilio was just more like Leo - especially when Adrienna wasn't around to poison his mind. He had even helped him earn money for his plane ticket. When he got there, he would just wing it. In worst case scenario, he could probably borrow a room at one of the hotels the family owned. He had been by one of those to pick up on Dylan's scent. He wanted to see his sister. She was the only person he had always known. Even though he did care for Marisol and Emilio, he didn't share the same bond with them as he did with Dylan. She was maybe not his sister biologically, but she might as well have been. He found his way to a street filled with stores, looking around to find her. When he finally spotted her next to another werewolf, he had no hesistation to walk up to her. "Ocean!" He yelled. After he learned what her middle name Flores meant, he just had to call her Bloom. It was either that or flourish, and Bloom seemed the better option. He ran to her, putting his arms around her in a tight embrace. It had been far to long in his opinion. He had never gone without her for very long, but he also knew he had to find a way to live his life seperate from her. "Suprise!" He added as he pulled out of the hug.

Jayden had hung some more with Dylan. He liked her, but he didn't want to put a label on them. It was okay with him to just be friends, and if they sometimes got to make out, he didn't mind that either. He was walking with her in the city, just talking about stuff, life. Nothing to heavy though. He furrowed his brows when someone hugged him. He did feel a little jealous, but decided to not act on it. Maybe it was just a friend. He couldn't really know. Definitely a werewolf, so a brother was also an option.

Sidst rettet af Leo Søn Jul 07, 2019 6:43 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 3:31 pm

She had got in contact with Dean about them finding his friends husband. Jayden’s daughters husband, the relation there was weird, but it wasn’t something she brought up. Dylan was going to meet with Dean in a few days, so right now she was just hanging out with Jayden. She had never really been in a real relationship, mostly because she was so busy. So walking around testing the waters with Jayden was nice. Dylan was dressed in a white summer dress with blue flowers. Her brown hair was hanging loose in beautiful soft curls.

However suddenly she heard someone call at her. She smiled brightly when Leo came over to her and hugged her. Dylan wrapped her arms tight around him.
”Leonardo, oh my god! she sounded so happy, she was happy to see him. ”What are you doing here? God, how are you? she let go off him, shortly checking if he was okay. Dylan was always busy, almost surprising she had time for this walk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 3:40 pm

Leo had come up with the nickname in a young age and it just sort of stuck with him. Even if she didn't like it. As he grew older he began to use her first name more and more. He smiled at her sounding so happy. The two had never been truly wanted by all members of the family, so he felt they stuck together whenever Adrienna had it out for them. Now that he was 18 as well, they didn't need to live with the demon anymore. Not unless they chose to. Where she went, he followed. "What am I doing here? What do think? I came to see you!" He smiled a wide smile at her. "Adrienna is away again, so it's not that bad. But I'm better now." He looked at the other werewolf. "Aren't you going to introduce me?" He asked, looking at her with a certain look, like they were sharing a secret by just one look. In reality she was just trying to make her tell him what he wanted to know.

Jayden didn't say much. She was clearly happy to see him, he didn't want to intrude. He also didn't want to seem like a jealous boyfriend. He was usually not that jealous, but as he didn't had any label for him and Dylan, there was a possibility she would be with someone else, and that did bother him a little. He might come off as a bit of a player, but he was far more comfortable in a relationship than single.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 4:03 pm

”You should just move in with me. It’s never been more like freedom then when I moved here with Mari in the beginning of the year” she admitted. Dylan was always on her tip toes when their mother was alive. Dylan has found out stuff about her biological family, but her siblings and her father was still her everything. Of course she got that look from him.
”Oh yeah, Leo, this is Jayden” she looked at Jayden with a warm smile. ”Jayden this is my younger brother, Leo.” she looked back at Leo. There was another werewolf in town that she had talked to Leo about, Peter, one of her good friends. A lone wolf like her. It was first after meeting Dean that packs seemed like an option, but she wasn’t sure if the pack life was for her. Dylan took one of her curls and wrapped the lock of hair around her finger for a few seconds.
”How long are you staying for? she asked Leo and crossed her arms. ”Does Mari know you are in town? Roze?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 4:22 pm

"Shit, I knew I forgot something," he said with a playful look in his eyes. "I was hoping I could," he said more seriously. He would love to stay with Dylan, at least until he figured out what to do. Leo hoped he would find out something about his biological family at some point, but for now he was more than satisfied with the family he already had. "Hey," he said and put his hand forward to the werewolf. Jayden took it with a gentle squeeze before letting go again. Leo only packed the most essentiels. He had a backpack with some clothes, bathroom stuff and of course his headphones, wallet and phone and computer. Other than that, he didn't feel he needed anything. He would just figure it out along the way. He was very carefree like that. "I don't know. How long are you?" He asked with a smirk. "No, I didn't tell anyone. Only padre knows." He had learned to talk about Emilio as his father and Cali, Roze, Mari and Dylan as his sisters. He still called Adrienna by her name.

Jayden felt a little more at ease when Dylan presented the boy as her brother. "Good to meet you," he said and shook his hand shortly. "We can reschedule, if you want to spend time with your brother," he offered.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 6:05 pm

"I'm good, since getting away from the she devil to Adrianna.. I found out about a few things about my real mother.. so I don't feel as bad having been stuck with her," she lifted her shoulder shortly and looked to Jayden. "I've had a little side job taking care of his ass," she gave Jayden a little teasing look before looking back at Leo. She gave him a nod.
"Oh well. Mari is most likely stuck at meetings back at the hotel.. Roze is at the Mikaelson castle somewhere.. and I have no idea where Calista is," she had to admit - it was more information if he wanted to surprise them. Dylan turned around grabbing Jaydens arm without thinking much about her actions. "No no, its okay," she didn't really want any of them to go - but she was terrible at making choices like this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Leo nodded to her words. He did feel some relief being away. It wasn't because she was directly cruel to him, it was just clear she didn't care about him. She didn't view him as her child, but the help. It was not the best place to grow up, but it would have been worse if he was alone. "Now I don't know if I should try and learn things about my parents," he said with a weak smile, she would know to be him putting up an armor. Leo snarled in response to her words. "You love me," he said in defense and looked at Jayden before watching his sister again. "I'll get round to them eventually. I wanted to see you first," he said with a smile and looked to Jayden. "No it's completely find. I don't mind being the third wheel," he said with a smirk.

Jayden had tuned out most of their conversation, trying to figure out who the boy was to Dylan. It was first when he knew, he actually listened to what they said. He froze when she said Adrienna's name. He would never forget the name. She was not his first love, but he was his first of some other things. He had needed a rebound after Charity left, and she had been perfect at it. But she was a demon and both these were werewolves. It had to be someone else. It just had to. He tried to fall into the conversation naturally, but the thought of their Adrienna being the same as his, was nagging in the back of his mind. "Perfect. Yeah, let's hang out all of us."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 9:23 pm

"Don't think you will ever get away from me, I don't let go that easily," she smiled and put her hand on his shoulder. It was never easy not knowing your roots. Dylan and Leo had that in common, being adopted and constantly trying to make someone proud who wasn't there. Leo was far more carefree than Dylan, but he kept her a little off the ground where she could keep him more grounded. It had always been like that. She smiled at Leo, when he said he didn't mind joining them. If Dylan was helping Jaydens family, it was only fair he got to know a little of hers. Dylan looked at Jayden shortly, he seemed to react to something she had said - but she wasn't sure what it was. However she frowned for a second, before letting it go again. She gave him a nod when he agreed to hangout.
"Great," she was very pleased that they both wanted to hang out. "Do you wanna go get some coffee? Lunch?" she suggested looking at them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 9:48 pm

Leo saluted her. "Yes ma'am," he said with a chuckle. "I'm counting on you holding on. I would probably drift into space if you didn't," he theorized. He didn't mean to be rude to Jayden, but he was really happy to see Dylan, so he didn't pay much attention to anything else. "Lunch please! I'm starving." As a werewolf, it took a lot of food to keep his body healthy. Luckily it meant, he could eat a lot without gaining much weight, and he really loved food, so it was great for him. He looked at Jayden as he seemed to have something to say.

Jayden needed to tell her, didn't he? She deserved to know what she got into, before she got in too deep. "I need to talk with you first, please," he said to Dylan. He hated these conversations, and he had plenty of them. He always felt dirty when he had to have such a talk. Although this time, he didn't think he could really be blamed. He had no way of knowing he would one day meet Adrienna's daughter so many years later. He just hoped she would see it that way as well, because he really liked hanging out with her. He gestured to a less crowded place, hoping she would follow him, and the again, he wanted to not have this conversation.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 10:59 pm

She smiled at Leo being happy, it was nice with that positive energy. Dylan always forgot how lovely it was to have that type of energy around her, right until he blasted it around her. However something was off with Jayden, and she gave him a nod when he said he needed to talk. Nothing way to good ever came from those words.
"The cafe right over there, where we can sit outside. Save us some seats right? I'll be right back," she smiled at Leo before she ran after Jayden to catch up with him. Dylan stopped up when it seemed like they were more alone.
"What's up? Everything okay?" She asked worried. "Jayden?" She took a deep breath in and found a bench right next to them and sat down. "What is it?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 11:12 pm

Leo nodded at Dylan, looking after her as she walked after Jayden, before he went over to the café and found a table with four chairs. Apparently the company of three was less common. He looked at the menu to try and figure out what he wanted. He had placed his bag on the chair next to him, making it possible for Dylan and Jayden to sit together.

Jayden walked away with Dylan behind him. He stopped when she did and turned to her. "Everything is fine. I just need to tell you something." He took in a deep breath and sat down with her. "Nearly fourhundred years ago, I met a woman. I was still young and just felt my first heartbreak. I had a romantic relationship for some time. It was nothing serious, as she was a succubus she had trouble giving me what I needed." He looked away from her, folding forwards, locking his hands together between his legs. "She was Italian and called Adrienna." Jayden was still not sure it was the same woman, but he just needed to get it out before he decided against telling her. "I haven't been in touch with her, so I really don't know what she had been up to, but it is possible she is your mother," he said with a feeling of disgust in his mouth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptySøn Jul 07, 2019 11:40 pm

Dylan had no idea what he was going to tell her, but however she knew she could handle possible almost everything people said. In one way or another. She was good with handling conflicts and emotions. "Okay, hit me up," she said to confirm whatever it was, she could handle it. Or at least right now she believed she could handle it. Dylan listened to what he said and frowned for the first part. Sometimes she forgot that some people had been on this earth longer than they seemed. It was hard to imagine, but it sounded like the Adrienna she knew. Or of course, she knew her in a different way.  Dylan took a deep breath in and leaned back. Just taking it all in.
"Well. She quite beautiful for that part I don't judge you, but gosh, that personality? Sweetheart you could have done better," she said with a smile and looked at Jayden. "It doesn't matter if its the same Adrienna or not. She might have been in the household I grew up in, but she isn't my mother. I know who my real mother is now - and its not her. It never was," she took a deep breath in and moved her eyes away for a second. Dylan shook that thought about her biological mother out of her head again and returned her gaze to Jayden.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptyMan Jul 08, 2019 3:13 pm

Leo just sat at the café, waiting for them to finish talking. He wanted to know what was going on. Mostly because he was protective of Dylan. He was worried it was something that could hurt her. He ended up distracting himself my watching videos on youtube on his phone. Mostly just funny cat videoes.

Jayden nodded to her words. She was right. "I just needed to feel wanted, and she is very good at making people feel that," he said with a sigh. It was not because he regretted what had happened back then, but it was not one of his proudest moments either. He had given himself to a woman he barely knew, having his first lasting relationship with a woman who in know way could be faithful to him, and he just wanted that. He wanted someone who wanted him enough to not go searching for someone else. "No, no of course she wasn't. If it is the same Adrienna, she didn't strike me as very maternal," he said with a weak smile. "So you're not mad?" He just wanted to be sure.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptyMan Jul 08, 2019 4:40 pm

Tiana was on a quick coffee run, apparently Lion needed his coffee to stay sane and someone - Mariella - had taken the last coffee. Therefor being the amazing little sister she was, she had taken her bike to the city center to get him some. Tiana came out of the cafe with her three coffees in her arms. She was dressed in a hoodie that she had stolen from Reginald. She missed him, so she had stolen one of his. And then she was wearing a pair of light blue cowboy shorts. Her phone rang as she stepped out. Lions ringtone, with everything going on he was extra protective than his usually level of protectiveness. "Oi," she mumbled almost dropping one of the coffees. She put one down on the table closest to her, and looked at the screen.
"Thats not even the best one. You should try to search on the-secret-cat-society, its a private website - but if you are lucky. I might give you the password," she smiled a little. There was something weird, a different vibe - almost like a strange connection from the second she had walked out of here.    

Dylan took a deep breath in. Why did this conversation turn around in her head to something else than it actually was? Dylan snorted about his comment.
"Funny you should say that. It's not in my experience. Actually its quite opposite.. but I get the wanting to feel wanted part," she shook her head a little as she felt like that she entered a tunnel of immense darkness. There was a reason Dylan never had settled for a relationship,she wanted stability. From her experience, there wasn't a lot of that in the world. I seemed to her like love and raw emotions were so rare.
"I'm not mad," she assured with a little fainted smile. "It feels like the world is so little," she added with a soft voice before she lightly chuckled. Dylan turned her eyes to him, there was something hidden behind her smile - but if it was time to talk about that now, was another thing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptyMan Jul 08, 2019 5:18 pm

Leo just sad there with his headphones and his phone. He didn't react to the ringtone, it was not his phone, so it didn't seem important. When a coffee was placed on the table. "No, I didn't ord..." He looked at the young girl, quickly realizing she was not a waiter, she looked more like a delivery-girl, carying three coffees. He listened to her suggestion about going on a private website. "We'll have to see if I get lucky then," he said with a smile at the girl. She was a little younger than him, but not by much. "So do I have to earn the right to the password, or how does it work?" A glimmer of something playful appeared in his eyes. "I'm Leo," he introduced himself, wanting to shake her hand, but they were already full. "Are you seriously addicted to coffee or are you just picking up for someone else?" In a way he hoped she didn't have to leave. She seemed like fun.

"I'm sorry," he said as she had different experiences with Adrienna than him. "You deserved better than that," he really just wanted the best for her, and he was beginning to worry that was not him, but letting her go was not something he wanted either. Not unless he hurt her in some way. Jayden felt more at ease when she said she wasn't mad. "Apparently so," he agreed and looked at her. Her smile seemed to hide something. He didn't know her enough to know what it was, but if he needed to know, he trusted she would tell him. "Maybe we should go back to your brother. I wouldn't want to keep you away from him," he said with a gentle smile and stood up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptyMan Jul 08, 2019 6:28 pm

She kept looking at him before realizing looking to long would be rude, she shook her head and picked up the phone with her now free hand and shut the call off and wrote quickly after. Picked up the coffees, I'll be there soon. After that she looked back at him, when he mentioned the password.
"Depends, its quite the quest - might be difficult," she corrected him with a cheeky smile. She always radiated a positive energy, even in the chaotic mansion where everything seemed to be cursed. Maybe it was because she was a witch, she wasn't as unlucky as most. Tiana picked the coffee she had placed on the table up, and looked at him when he introduced himself. "I'm Tiana," she smiled, feeling her heart skip a few beats. Tiana blushed lightly, feeling the warmth in her cheeks. "Oh.. Uhm.." she was stuttering a little. She knew what she was going to say, but for some reason her words didn't come out of her moth. "No.. but I could be seriously addicted to yo.. Jujubes," she corrected herself quickly, but realized she had turned the topic all the way out in the wop-wops. She shook her head. "I'm picking coffee up for my brother and my cousin - so," Tiana took a deep breath in. "I should, get back home... but the password is:" she leaned over a little to whisper it in his ear, "lilcatnapper" before pulling slowly away and gave him a cheeky little half smirk.
"My username is 'thenapqueen,' if you want to get in touch," she gave him a smile but waited a bit about leaving.

Dylan shook her head when he said he was sorry and that she deserved better. "It doesn't really matter anymore," she said. It didn't matter, or it did, but it shouldn't. Dylan dragged herself out of the darkness and back on the right path. "Oh well, he has this impulsive nature, where he suddenly desides that we all are going to hike the mountains or something," she chuckled and shook her head. Dylan looked up at him when he stood up, and took a deep breath in. "But yeah, lets go to him before he gets bored and starts roasting us," she got up and looked a little at Jayden. She gently placed her hand on the side of his face. "I have watched a lot of the Lion king when I was younger.. and our pasts does not define us. I would never judge you for anything, just remember that." She let go off his cheek before heading back to find Leo. He was talking to some girl.

Tiana looked to the side when she noticed a familiar face coming closer by. She had to get away. She still waited for the moment Lion and Mariella would be okay with her telling their parents about her. But they couldn't risk telling them, what if it changed something in Tianas future?
"I really have to go. Remember the username, kay? Bye," she took off before Dylan and Jayden made it to the table. Dylan reached the table and looked a little after the girl.
"Who was that?" She asked in a more teasing manner.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptyMan Jul 08, 2019 8:12 pm

Leo did notice she was looking at him, as he was typing in the webadress she had mentioned. As she said, it required a password. He put his phone down on the table. "I believe you," he said with a chuckle. She was cute and funny. He couldn't stop himself from feeling a little intrigued. He watched her and smiled when she told her name. He could definitely picture her as a Tiana. Something ending with a for sure. Leo liked analyzing people's names, figuring out what they meant. "Nice to meet you," he said looking over towards Dylan and Jayden for a short moment before looking back at her. "Ju... Jujubes?" He had a feeling that was not was she was going to say. "Hey I get it. I've been addicted to jujubes too. It gets better on the other side, just hang in there," he said with another smile. She was adorable. "Oh. Okay." He moved closer when she wanted to whisper something to him. "Thank you for sharing it with me," he said and typed in the password. "Yeah, I will," he said as she hurried away. He looked at Dylan as she came closer and asked a question. "thenapqueen," he answered and found her user on the website. He instantly created a conversation with her, sending the inspirational poster you saw blasted all over the movies and media of a cat hanging from a tree, with the text 'hang in there' on the bottom. 'Jujube addiction is no joke. Do you need a sober companion?' he wrote underneath the picture sending the message. He was not as creative with his username and just set it as chameLEOn.

Jayden didn't like the thought of someone he had once cared for, had treated another he cared for badly. Adrienna would never had seen him in the same light as she saw him, but Dylan might, and he was afraid this was a dealbreaker to her. "He sounds great," he said with a smile. He wished he was close with someone like that. He never really talked to his family anymore. They had not approved of his previous life style, and if they found out he had fathered two children outside marriage, they would just dislike him even more. "Roast us? What would he say? That we're too pretty for our own good?" He said with a chuckle, although he did mean it. He thought they were both good looking. He looked into her eyes when she put her hand on his cheek. "I'm really glad to hear you say this," he responded, tempted to lean forward to kiss her, but he stopped himself. He followed her back to Leo. On the way he felt his ability getting trickered. The girl that rushed away could use magic, probably a witch from the amount of magic he felt in the air, causing the hairs on his arm to rise.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptyMan Jul 08, 2019 9:02 pm

"Thenapqueen?" She raised a brow for a second, but then again - she let Leo have his friends in peace. Dylan shook her head and checked the time on her apple-watch, she had a few hours before she needed to be at a meeting on the phone with some people from the states. Dylan looked back up at Noa and then at Jayden. "What do you want? It's on me," she asked Leo and looked shortly at the menu. She knew the menu. This was usually where her and Marisol came to eat when Mari wanted to go out with her. "Since you are busy being a teenager dating your phone, Jayden and I will just go in and order," she took the menu card away from Leo after he have had a look. Besides Dylan didn't mind having Jayden by her side when they ordered, then she could have him a little to herself - she wanted to spend time with him - she just didn't realize how much she wanted that till right now. It made it tickle in her stomach, and she looked at him with a warm smile. Leo would know the difference between her real and more set up smiles - and this was pure joy.
"Should we go in? See if there is anything you want?" She looked Jayden in the eyes a little to long maybe, folded her lips shortly before forcing her gaze away back to Leo.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptyMan Jul 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Leo just shrugged at Dylan's wondering tone. He didn't really know Tiana yet, so he didn't have anything to tell Dylan yet anyway. He waited for a respond as he began to look through the website. He didn't respond when Dylan asked what he wanted, he was reading a thread about why cats were so much better than any other pet. He chuckled a little about a comment. "Burger and fries, a coke," he said still completely focused on his phone.

Jayden had never learned why phones were such a distraction from life. It just seemed like you missed so much else, if you always had your face burried in a screen. He did chuckle a little by the interaction the siblings had, which was very much one-sided. He looked at Dylan, creating a look that lasted a little too long, but he really didn't mind. "Sure," he said and grabbed her hand, going into the café. "No onions!" Leo yelled after they were almost at the line. He didn't let go of her hand. "I should probably order something without onions too," he said smiling at her, stroking her hand with his thumb. "Just in case," he said looking at her lips. He wanted to kiss her so much, but he wouldn't want to be inappropiate or step over any of her boundaries.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptyMan Jul 08, 2019 9:50 pm

She gave Leo a nod before her and Jayden went in. Dylan did hear Leo, but was still thinking about giving him onions as payment for not looking at her while she was buying him food. Jayden grabbed her hand as they walked in, and she let her fingers entangle with his without actually thinking about it. It just happened. They were waiting in the cue, and she chuckled a little by his comment. When he looked at her it was as if every ounce of breath was taken from her lungs floating into the air like midnight smoke. Dylan tilted her head a little to the side, noticing his eyes moving down to her lips - which only made hers flinch down to his. She had a fight in her head about what to do, act on the heart or the head. But then just as she convinced herself to lean in, it was their turn to order. She chuckled.
"The universe is funny like that I guess," she whispered feeling his breath in her lips. so close, but so far. She moved to the counter and smiled at the woman behind it. "Oh that genius to Leo needs to be more specific ordering burgers.." she mumbled to herself. "Just a regular burger, with some extra bacon and fries - no onions, with fries," then Leos part of the order was placed. Dylans eyes looked up at the menu even through she knew it in her head. "And a chicken burger with fries.. two cokes.. and for the lovely gentleman here.." she turned her eyes to Jayden.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptyMan Jul 08, 2019 10:09 pm

He felt his heart skip at beat, as she entangled her fingers with his. He really did like her a lot, but he couldn't just forget Charity. She meant a lot to him still - he just didn't know how they fit into each other lives yet. He smiled when she laughed. He liked it so much when he made her laugh. He leaned into the kiss when she did as well, but was stopped when it was their time to order. He sighed a little frusterated he didn't get to feel her lips, but he would hopefully have a chance again later. He leaned away from her.

"Funny, sure," he said, clearly not agreeing to her statement. He saw it more like the universe were trying to be funny but failing miserably. He looked at the menu as she ordered for herself and Leo. "I'll take a coke and a bagel with salmon and creme cheese." As the waiter went away, he moved away from the counter so they next in line could order, not letting go of her hand. When they stood away from the line, he put his other hand on her cheek. "You owe me something," he said leaning down towards her lips again. If they were interrupted again, he would seriously being to suspect the universe had it out for him - or her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptyMan Jul 08, 2019 10:25 pm

She let Jayden order, and the waiter started getting to work after she had told what table they were sitting at. However, Dylan and Jayden could take their time before going back. Leo was busy on his phone anyways. They stepped a little to the side so others could order, but she kept her eyes at him. Dylan never quite walked around holding hands with people when she was out, but she was way to confident with herself to let anyone know she wasn't in her home field. Jayden placed his hand on her cheek, feeling like his touch could heal in a way she could quite figure out. She leaned in when he did, and finally their lips had their chance to meet. It was like for a second the world around her just stopped, leaved the two of them to wander earth together. For so long she had longed for it, to feel something like this, and now she couldn't bare to lose it - lose this thing that made her feel so oddly complete. She didn't want the story to end, she wanted to explore the next stories and hoped he would be on the next pages.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptyMan Jul 08, 2019 10:44 pm

Jayden wanted a moment of Dylan for himself, before sharing her with Leo again. He had always been very affectionate with people he cared about, so for him holding hands in public was not really a big thing. He leaned into the kiss, perhaps making it a bit more passionate than he should, but he couldn't help himself. She brought something forward in him that just made him want to have her close to him. He hadn't felt that way since Clara died. His heart had taken some time to heal after that, and he was still not completely over it, but he knew she would hate it if he just drifted away into nothingness, especially now when he was mortal. She would want him to fall in love again. He let the kiss continue for as long as possible, before pulling away slightly. He opened his eyes to look directly at her. "You really are so beautiful," he whispered to her, letting another short kiss place on her lips. He looked over her at the waiter behind them to keep track of their order.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptyMan Jul 08, 2019 11:17 pm

It was like being on the loveliest ride, and she didn't want to jump off. she just wanted to keep on going forever. But she knew that all good things came to an end, but she hoped she could get more kisses later on. Dylan was slowly getting more and more addicted to his lips. Dylan opened her eyes, and gazed into his eyes. Dylan chuckled lightly at his words when he called her beautiful, but she didn't really have much time to react before he placed another short kiss upon her lips. Leaving her lips in a hunger for more, but she knew she had to be patient - and for some reason it seemed like she had lost that trait by the second. He looked over at the waiter, and she stepped closer to him. Dylan gently put her head down close to his shoulder, just standing here close to him. She didn't feel like she had to be or say anything. She could just be there, without even having to feel like she was invisible.
"You know they have table service, they will bring the food to the table," she moved her eyes a little up to look at him, still keeping her head on his shoulder. "I just did the bold move to keep standing here with you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 10:58 am

Jayden would definitely not be opposed to kiss her some more later. He of course didn't want to pressure her if she didn't want to herself, but it seemed like she wanted it to, so he wasn't as hesitant at he had been at first, but of course not forcing in any way. He just stood there, looking at her with a slight smile on his lips. He was developing feelings for her, which was the first time since Clara, which scared him a little. He was afraid it would hurt to much to look at someone new with that much love, knowing she was once that person before she was forced away from him. He put a hand on her back keeping her close. He just stood there, no words, no actions, he just had her close to him, which was very relaxing to him. He carressed her back slowly. The best part about this was that nothing around them seemed as important as each other. At least not for him. He just wanted to be close with her. He smiled at her as she talked.

"I just wanted to kiss you before going back to your brother," he said keeping his eyes on her. "Is my boldness rubbing a little off on you?" He asked suggestively, keeping her close in his embrace, not wanting to leave this position.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan   Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan Empty

Girlfriend? Ew. No. That's my sister - Dylan
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Wait... You’re not my sister - Ekaterina
» Playtime - Dylan
» A nice day for a little market hopping - Dylan
» i'm sorry sister, but i have to do this - Zero privat
» I am not going to tell you anything about my sister XXX (Adrian) fortidsemme

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum