Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 12:48 pm

Samuel wasnt very happy to see Melania lash back at him with threats at his demand. But rather than getting angry, he exhaled deeply and raised an eyebrow as he let her finish. God, kids were so annoying, with their hopes of everyone staying alive. "As I said before," he started with an annoyed tone, "My men will sweep the parts that you'll miss. And I cant promise that they will find everyone alive, if they find someone," he then explained rather calmly now, and stepped closer to her, towering over her with cold eyes, "So you can get as nasty as you want, I dont care," he calmly said as he narrowed his eyes shortly at her, "But drop this childish hope of thinking everyone will make it. Truth be told, none of us can know who really makes it out," he didnt blink as he spoke and then turned around like nothing happened. Malachite arrived, but Samuel could care less about some demon boy with his playtoy. He looked at Valeria as she asked for suggestions, "The way he came from. Or where your sister is going now," he then said rather coldly. Did any of these kids know what they were doing? He looked once to make sure it wasnt Eilish and then he was out. If anything, he could make sure that no one else would come from the outside.

Lucia was quick to get bored of all the talking that she just darted ahead without saying a word except for a loud, "I'm yeeting outta here, YEETIES EVERYONE". She passed Malachite on the way and jumped in the air as she patted him lightly on the head on her way past him, "Hey Kitey, with Vanvans" she greeted, and then yelled, "BYE KITEY!" as she ran down the tunnel. She had to find the others. Her expression turned serious for once as she ran through the narrow dirt hall, till she heard someone talk. She was close, that was for sure. She pulled out her airhorn and megaphone as she chuckled to herself, "Theodore.... dear Theodore... You'll have to search throughly to get them all," she whispered to herself as she neared in on them.
// Sam semi out??? Lucia out tho
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 5:23 pm

Melania couldn’t help but think Valeria maybe knew Malachite more than she had let on, but there wasn’t a reason or time to question her life choices, how disturbed they might be. She secretly felt better when Theodore punched him. He deserved it. Melania remembered Pandora, but not like this. She was usually sweet and caring, but this version of her wasn’t. She looked to Valeria when she threatened to kill Malachite, nodding in agreement.
Melania didn’t enjoy the way the demon spoke to her. He couldn’t care less about her threat. She didn’t want to be scary, she just wanted respect, and this man wasn’t going to give it to her, and that pissed her off. But she didn’t say anything. At least not until her called her childish. ”I’m not an idiot. But you might be, since you don’t understand what people tell you. I am well aware of the dangers here, what I don’t understand is how you think you can talk to us like that.” She bit back. She mostly ignored Lucia. She heard her – that girl could make so much noise. But her focus was turned elsewhere. Melania decided to go help Reginald with Vanya instead. When it seemed, she wouldn’t be in danger, she walked to his side. ”Is she okay?” She asked looking down on her friend. It was almost like she felt her presence, before she even walked towards them. Her heart started beating hard against her chest, perhaps harder than it had ever beat before. She was scared out of her mind. Without thinking about it, she grabbed a tight hold on Reginald’s arm. She seemed to just freeze in her place, only letting her gaze follow the woman as she walked to the others.

Malachite rose and eyebrow as the demon was stopped by Valeria. Was he really going to let anything stop him? What kind of demon was he? Clearly a wuss. Or maybe not. He was punched in the face, but just laughed at him, as well as when he pressed him against a tree. ”I was wondering why you let her stop you. You have a nice right hook,” he complimented with another laugh. He looked to Valeria when she yelled the demon’s name. ”Careful Val, people might start to think you care.” Pandora came to help and got Theo off him. Malachite wiped away the blood from his nose and lips. ”I’ve heard that before,” he said. He looked away when a new person joined them. She handed Malachite a gun. ”Don’t worry Val, I’m giving you a good reason to hate me.” He pointed the gun at her. ”Eenie,” he then pointed it to Tiana, ”meeny,” he moved it to Theo, ”miny,” and the pointed it to someone coming from the side. ”Moe.” Without hesitation, he fired the gun towards Jasmine, hitting her in the stomach. He walked to her and picked her up. ”Bye,” he said and walked into the cave, passing Vanya, Melania and Reginald in the process.

Lucifer was tired of being good. She wanted back in the fun. She was pregnant, but barely showing yet. She still kept it a secret, as she had plans of raising this child to fit into her purpose. She had been asked to bring a gun to one the demons she had teamed up with. She was a fan of chaos and mayhem, so had to be part of this mission. Also Abigal’s child and her friend group was her new hobby. Or taking them apart was her hobby. She knew her future daughter was with them, the one she was pregnant with. She didn’t truly understand this time travel trend. She barely noticed the three people by the edge of the cave. She just walked straight to Malachite and gave him the gun. ”So messy. You have a lot to learn kid,” she said after he had shot the banshee. She walked beside the fairy, when Malachite left. ”What a beautiful day to take such young lives. Who wants to go first?” She asked, expecting them to try and fight her.
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 7:31 pm

Pandora got up and left the hybrid, she walked over and pushed Theo away from Malachite. Tiana gave Reginald a nod as he asked if she had his back, "always," she answered and gave him a nod. She was still pretty new in magic - so she focused on the ability she was best in - and perhaps that even was her strongest one. Pandora looked as Reggie moved to get the hybrid, she was about to attack when everything around her went dark. Not because she was hit or anything, because of Tiana. The fairy seemed to panic and spind around herself. Tiana kept her eyes on Pandora till Reggie came back. But before Pandora really got to her senses, Valeria threw a punch in her face, knocked her out.
"One down," she mumbled to herself and sighed. Theo looked confused at Valeria, when she had called his name. He didn't understand. Valeria narrowed her eyes as a new person arrived and weaponized Malachite.
"That is cute," she said as he pointed the gun at her. But she came to realize it was a simple game. Her followed the ones the gun pointed to, but the shot hit someone unexpected.

Jasmine had been told to stay put, and a simple spell made it easy for her to be hiding. Why she was here. To pay the prize of speaking to her former friends. She was just told to stay and watch, and if she didn't things would get bloody real quick - more than it already was. But as Malachite pointed a gun at the others she wanted to stop it, she couldn't let him shoot anyone. It was her own mistake. She felt the burn spreading in her stomach and she gasped. Everything was ringing and she fell back. Mala walked to her and she looked up at him, this wasn't a part of the plan. But children of Ramsay, who would blame them for having their own rules. He picked her up like it wasn't any issue that she was bleeding out. Walked inside the cave. Valeria ran after them into the cave.

Tiana watched how Melania reacted to the woman. The darkness hang over the woman, and made Tianas heart skip a beat. She stepped forward not looking like much.
"How about you start with me?" she then said and stopped halfway through. Also knowing Reginald wouldn't let her go into a fight she seemed to be unable to win. "Tell me what you see?" She then asked as she took the sight away from the woman. "Can you feel the breeze from the cold air? No?," she took her sense of feeling. "No pain, but also no sight or sound or smell. Total sensory deprivation. You are utterly alone in the blackness." She spoke before removing her hearing as well. This was what the woman got for being giving the demon that gun that shot Jasmine, and for making Melania scared. "Someone knock her out already," Tiana then said looking back.
"Remind me never to piss you off," said Theo trying to calm himself down. But he was just staring at the cave. He hadn't seen many glimpses of Jasmine, and even through she had completely broken his heart - she didn't deserve to get shot like that. "Mel, are you okay?" Theo asked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 7:59 pm

Reginald was thankful to Tiana and admired her bravery as he moved over to grab Vanya. He knew little of the witch’s abilities, but he let her do what she needed to. When he had his cousin in safety he looked her up and down, listening to her pulse normalize and her heart beat regaining strength. ”She’s going to be fine,” he said to himself, to confirm verbally to those around them that they hadn’t lost her. He breathed out as he felt the dark figure moving over to the strange demon. Melania’s grip made him jolt slightly, but not enough for others to notice. He knew few things scared that girl, but he knew what could scare her. He looked at the woman now handing a gun to the demon. He got up to his feet, and stepped infront of Tiana when the gun pointed at her. A warning his escaping his lips as he looked at the demon – how dare he threathen a girl that young. Soon the shot rang through the woods and Reginald stood frozen as his eyes traveled to his blonde cousin falling to the ground. He breathed out in chok and wanted to go after the demon hauling his little cousin away like was she nothing, but first they had to face this stranger of a fallen angel. Tiana stepped forward, numbing the stranger and Reginald was fast to move over and knocking the angel out in a swift move.

Before he got to ask if Melania was alright, Theodore had stepped in to ask her. He sat down on a knee next to Vanya as she would wake up and found a small vial of blood from his inner pocket. ”Here you go, pipsqueak,” he said in a caring tone as he looked at the hybrid. He looked to Valeria. ”Ready to head in?” he asked and then moved his eyes around to the people around him, his eyes resting on Tiana. [color=#993333]”Tia, I want you to stay close to me and not run off somewhere,”[/colot] he said in a serious tone. He wasn’t going to risk anything, so making sure she knew what he wanted from her was important.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) - Page 2 Empty

Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» How to recover - Reginald
» If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)
» Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)
» Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]
» Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: