Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald Empty
IndlægEmne: Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald   Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 9:20 pm

Outfit: A white hospital gown.
Time: 19.23.
To: @Reginald <3

Millie was sitting in the main area of Eichen House. She had been here for about 15 years by now. "Pudding! Give me pudding!" Babe was one of Millie's personalities. Perhaps the kindest of them. She was very young and naive of nature, and didn't seem like she would ever hurt anyone. Some of her other personalities was not opposed to use violence to get their way. She looked to the nurse with a excitement in her eyes. The nurse gave her a pudding cup and she ate it with delight. Another patient reached for the cup. That made her personality shift to another. "Touch it, and I will cut your hand off!" Storm was by far the least pleasant of the personalities. Millie managed to get both personalities to let her ride solo for a while. Although she would still hear them in her head from time to time. She finished the cup and went for a stroll around the asylum. She was okay with staying here. It was better than where she had been earlier. At least they didn't use her for that many experiments here. They sometimes took her into the basement to run an experiment, but it wasn't something she couldn't get through. It was near impossible to break her mind even more than it already was. "Time for medicin," a nurse said as Millie passed. She went to her and got a little cup with a lot of pills in it and a cup with water. She swallowed the pills and let the nurse check her mouth to be sure she actually swallowed them. This would make the other personality more passive. They were more unlikely to take over, but she could still hear them.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald   Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 10:25 pm

He knew Millie, or atleast he knew her in his present. Or was it the future now? Who cares, timetravel was confusing enough on his own. He knew what Eichen House had done to the Millie he knew, and he wanted to come to her rescue in some way. He entered the facility and was greeted by a small search of his body, clearly just for performa. He then had to sign a few papers and soon he was being taken to her. ”Millie?” he said in a soft and careful voice as he saw her. Her hair was messy and he felt bad that it had taken him this long to get to her, but taking her out of Eichen had needed some careful planning. He walked closer and took his hand, still careful in his movements. ”You don’t know me yet, but I’m here to take you home,” he said with a caring voice and sending her a warm smile. Millie was a beautiful, yet very crazy soul that he had had the pleasure of meeting. In his time they had grown fast friends, and he seemed to get along with most of her personalities. ”Do you want to come home?” he asked with a smile. He wasn’t going to force her, but he wanted to give her the choice of going with him. She of course didn’t know him yet, so if she just wanted to do her own thing, he wouldn’t blame her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald   Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 11:45 pm

Millie looked at the guy talking to her. She walked all the way to him after he had made his business known. ”I know you. You are Greg. You are purple,” she said. Her words rarely made sense to other, but they made sense, she just couldn’t explain why. ”Is home in England? The nurse says I can never leave here,” she said with a carefree attitude she was so known for. But that was only part of the time. When Storm came out to play, there was nothing carefree about it. ”Ask him if he has snacks!” Babe’s voice sounded inside her head. ”Does home have snacks? Snacks is my spirit animal.” She walked closer to him. ”Never eat my snacks,” she added and walked a step back again. ”When does the train leave? I need to pack my suitcase.” She grabbed his hand. ”Come Greg, you can fit in my suitcase.” She lead him towards her room. In there, she started to put her few personal items into a basket she had made in an art class. ”You can fit,” she said and looked into her basket. ”When does the train leave?” She repeated.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald   Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 10:56 pm

”Greg the purple guy, yeah,” he said a bit confused, yet he nodded. Millie didn’t always make sense to the rest of the world, but he could see the spark behind her eyes. She was a good person and he felt so drawn to helping her, that it almost hurt. He couldn’t help but chuckle a bit at her many questions. ”Home is here in Gaia, and I have snacks at home, yes,” he answered, trying to accomodate all of her many questions. As she got closer he looked her in the eye as she gave him a fair warning, and he couldn’t help but smile at her. Before he could answer her next question about the train he felt himself getting pulled down the hallway to her small room. Seeing her pack and all excited made him feel like he was doing the right thing. Millie was a good woman, and in his time he had grown very close to her. Hearing her stories about Eichen House had made him wonder if it was better for her to get out now, before they got to burn away her brain. ”We won’t be taking a train, Mills, we’ll go for a walk,” he said with a calm smile. Some might see her as a wandering time bomb, but he had never seen her that way. He liked seeing all of the sides of her, and he wanted to help her any way he could. Maybe some of his friends could help her control her ability somewhat. ”What is your favorite snack?” he asked as he watched her pack. He would send someone to pack the rest of her room down in boxes and have it moved to a place where she could stay.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald   Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald EmptyLør Maj 25, 2019 5:40 pm

Millie had always been a little eccentric, but she had made sense once. Now here thoughts were coming out here mouth in a confusing manner. It made sense to her, but rarely to anyone else. She listened when he explained about his home. She saw his lips stretch. She saw that a lot. What did it mean? She collected all her things. ”Mills,” she repeated. She tilted her head slightly and looked at him. ”Mills,” she just said again and started moving around the room full of energy, while repeating the nickname over and over again. ”Mills and Greg,” she shrieked and jumped on the bed, bouncing up and down. She stopped when he asked about her snacks. A far more innocent and child-like expression fell on her face as Babe took over. ”I always eat pudding here. I like pudding, but I want to try all the snacks. I am tired of pudding.” She walked closer to him. ”Storm says we have to go now. We never get visitors, and the mean people might be susp… I don’t know that word. They will come look for us.” She picked up the basket Millie had dropped and locked her arm with Reginald’s. ”Now I don’t get lost,” she said and waited for him to show the way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald   Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 5:26 pm

”Mills and Greg, that’s right,” he said and chuckled as she jumped up and down. He liked Millie, always had, so helping her was a small gesture in his eyes. In the future she had helped him in ways perhaps she didn’t even understand. He saw the switch and immidiately recognized Babe coming forth. ”No pudding then, but how about chocolate? I know that Storm likes chocolate,” he said. As she grabbed his arm he smiled and took her bag in his free hand. Getting out of the facility was easy, seeing as he had signed all of the paperwork for her to get out. The walk wouldn’t be too far, but he knew he had to keep Babe occupied while they walked. ”Babe, how about you list all of the toys you have on your wishlist?” he suggested, knowing it would keep Babe talking for ages. It was like she always knew of a new toy, either that or she just made up toys in her head. Getting to the apartment didn’t take long with Babe talking and being, well, Babe. The apartment was modest, but it was a good size, some furniture already placed in there. ”I made sure the fridge is full of all of your favorite foods, and Liberty, if you are listening, I placed a copy of Voltaire’s Candide on the nightstand, I know you like laughing at his words,” he said. He removed his arm from Babe’s arm and looked at her with a serious glance in his eyes. ”All of you better behave; Storm please stay out of trouble, same goes for you Desire,” he said. He knew all of their names, what they liked and how they reacted to things. ”I need to go, but you can call me on the phone if you ever need me – I’ve contacted your friends, so they know that you are alright,” he said and walked towards the door. He looked back shortly. ”Welcome home, Millicent,” he said as he looked at her before leaving.

//Out<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald   Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald Empty

Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Take me to the back, and I'll show you the front.
» Destiny knocking on the door
» Whats behind the red door? - Tidus
» Can't escape from you
» ... So let me try plan B

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det nordlige Southside :: Eichen House-
Gå til: