Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) Empty
IndlægEmne: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 5:01 pm

@Reginald, @Melania + (Valeria in a while <3 )
"See this is life. I stole this from Jamie.. he makes the best pizza, that tastes like pizza, but has blood in it," he pointed out and served a plate for himself and Reggie. For Mela he had a normal pizza. He sat down in the middle of the couch and made him self comfortable. "What a nice an quite day."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 5:06 pm

”I still don’t like eating, why do you all try and stuff food in my mouth?” Reginald sighed as he pushed a bit to Theodore, sitting down next to him. He knew he was stubborn in that area, but food tasted weird. It was like a weird mixture of wet and firm at the same time, and he was not one to enjoy it. He leaned back and folded his hands behind his head, nodding at Theodores remark.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 9:53 pm

Melania took a bite of the pizza and looked to Theodore as he talked. "It is quiet. Where is everyone?" She asked in to the room, and looked at Reginald when he expressed he didn't enjoy real food. "I don't understand how we even had a succesful relationship," she said with a smile and pushed his arm teasingly. She didn't mean it, of course, but if they couldn't eat pizza together, they couldn't be end game. Simple as that. "I'm just kidding," she said, just to make sure he didn't take it the wrong way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 12:17 am

Theo made a face at Reggies comment about not eating. "I have NEVER tried to stuff food into your mouth.. okay one time," he pointed out. Theo lookd at Melania shortly. "Marie talked about her and Amary going out to blow off a little steam - the others.. I have no idea.. making a bet.. wouldn't be the first time." he then made an surprise attack and grabbed a slice of pizza and tried to force Reggie to eat it. "Call this the second bloody time." - "Try it and looooooove it you sucker."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 1:12 am

Reginald couldn’t help but laugh at Melania’s comment, not really bothered by that joke. He felt secure in what he had with Mariella, and wasn’t one to dwell to hard on the past. ”It’s good people are going out, I just really wished they would tell us – It’s like things always go south as soon as someone doesn’t tell us things,” he mumbled and soon felt the pizza being forced into his mouth as he ended his sentence. He swallowed and frowned. He hated that feeling. ”I don’t get it,” he said and felt like he wanted to puke.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Melania listened to Theodore as he explained where the others were. She didn't like that some of them were uncounted for. But she decided not to react to it. It was most likely just her being overly worried for no reason. Since none of the others seemed to be bothered by it, the probably wasn't a reason to be. She smiled as Theodore force fed Reginald the pizza, who still didn't like it. "I've missed you guys," she said with a smile. It was weird to think that she had lived three years without them, and they had only lived around a month without her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 2:40 pm

"Hmm. Weird," he sighed at Reggie still not liking pizza. He knew this, why he kept on pushing - well he didn't even know the reason behind that. Maybe it was because his gut told him something was off, and he hated that. "We have missed you too." A knock on the door made him look to the side, but it was almost hammered in rather quick. A man stood in the door with a terrified expression. Mostly because the violent woman entering just had kicked the door in.
"Nice to see you to Val," Theo sighed at his cousin. she looked different. Cold, angry - he didn't like it at all. "Safe your greetings for later. Where are the others?" She said looking rather serious. "Gary you can go now" - "bu.." - "now."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 2:52 pm

Reginald sighed and gave Theodore a shove for forcefeeding him. What was it with that blood demon and food. Sometimes he thought that Amaryllis, Theodore and Lion could be full on siblings – only the look of them gave it away. Reginald was about to say he had missed Melania too, but his words seemed to be stopped by the violen knocking. ”Val?” he said as he got up from the couch, moving to the blonde and watching her fury. He couldn’t help but bite back a smile. ”They are out, why?” he asked, crossing his arms infront of his chest and looking at the blonde.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 10:16 pm

Melania looked to the door when a knocking appeared on it. Not long after it was kicked down, which gave Melania a shock. When she saw who it was, her accelerated heart beat fell back into it's normal place. Valeria was like a sister to Melania, but this girl, she was not the sister she remembered. Nevertheless, she had been scared she was death, and a relief rushed over her. Even though it seemed she had changed. She stood up and walked to her. "You're here," she commentated. "You're really here." She pulled her into a hug, holding her close for a moment before letting her go again. She then realized there was probably something wrong. "What's going on?"
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 10:44 pm

Valeria was first met by Reggie, he hadn't aged a day since she had seen him last. None of them had. She had sent Anastasia to the past, but it was two years ago. And now she was worried. Mela came close to her, and Val seemed to smile a little before getting a hug. It took her few seconds, but she wrapped her arms around the angel.
"Trouble," she sighed. Theo got up and narrowed his eyes as he watched his cousin. This coldass attitude wasn't like her, or it hadn't been her when he first left.  They used to be almost like a mirror. "And you are sitting here nice and cozy with pizza - how long have they been gone for?" She asked and turned her eye demanding to Theo. Theo scratched his neck, he couldn't remember the exact time. "Someone from 2042 traveled here, and I'm afraid it is not to watch movies. Please tell me Ana is here - I don't want her to meet them again." - "I wish we could go right away, but Lucia is almost here. And we will need her help. So to drink some blood, gain your strengths. I'll need you all focused," Theo sighed at his cousins commands - but he was worried about his friends. He gave Reg a little slap on the arm and nodded in the way of the kitchen. They would need some blood in their system if it was true, Valeria sounded serious.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 1:47 pm

Reginald looked as Melania and Valeria hugged, but he held back from greeting her like that. Of course they had gone along fine, but she seemed different. He listened to her words and he felt his body freeze for a second as she mentioned Anastasia. Had he not payed attention enough? She had been with the others when they left, hadn’t she? So many thoughts, but he was pulled out of it as Theodore gave him a small slap. He just nodded and followed him to the kitchen, downing a few vials and felt his body grow stronger. ”I refuse to let anyone play hero,” he mumbled to himself as he placed a few vials in his pocket for the others for when they got to them. You never truely knew.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 7:00 pm

Melania watched the boys as they went to the kitchen. She then looked back at Valeria. Who was coming? Why were they coming? She was worried, and now she knew she had a reason to be. ”She’s here.” She said in regards to Anastasia. ”Can you please tell me what is going on? I’m getting really scared,” she explained. Although she was almost in a constant state of fear. She had always been, so it wasn’t anything new. She just stayed in moments where she wasn’t scared as much as she could. Although it seemed it wasn’t easy within this friend group. Her heartbeat has risen again. She took in a deep breath and let a hand run through her hair. Every time something like this happened, she felt like she was going to have and anxiety attack, but she had become good at calming herself down. ”Are they in danger?” This was most of her best friends. It scared her profusely that she had been sitting here, eating pizza and enjoying herself, when her friends were in danger. She felt like she should have known.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Theo took Reg with him out in the kitchen, and grabbed some bottles filled with blood. He wasn't much for drinking too much, but to help his friends - he would do anything. He opened one and drank the blood in the two bottles. Felt the strength that his inner demon had longed for in ages. "To late for that. I have my hero hair on, and I don't drink two bottles of blood for just not doing shit. And you might need me. You might not be a serpent, but you know our laws.. no serpent is left alone - im not leaving them alone," he added and looked at Reggie. The amount of blood he had drinken should keep him in his game.
Valeria looked at Mela and shook her head. "I mean in the house. I can feel she isn't here. I was fucking late," Valeria stepped to the side only to kick the table on her left in anger. She breathed out as she realized Mela was scared. She looked at Reg and Theo when they returned.
"I'm not sure, I just know it can be bad. I tried coming here on time, but something ripped me into the bloody ocean before I had a chance to get here. I guess you all have heard about Ramsay at this point?" she asked. When Theo and Reggie had left she had been 15 and full of joy - now she was full of rage. "Back in 2040 we had the pleasure of getting introduced to his children," she swallowed by the thought of Mala, but shook the emotion out of her system. It was time for logical choices. "Theo I know you can handle weapons, it doesn't have to be a secret skill anymore. How well are you two with weapons, or just hand-to-hand combat. Do you guys still spare with each other time to time?" She had always enjoyed seeing the squad wrestle time to time. But if it still was a thing, she had no idea.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 9:55 pm

Reginald breathed out and it almost sounded like a small laugh before the fun returned from his eyes. He thought of his friends being caught and him not reacting to that. He thought of Anastasia and how he had promised to keep an eye on her, but the worst was that it might end up with a choice. He swallowed at the thought but shook it out of his head as they moved back to Valeria and Melania. How could a man like Ramsay have children? Well he knew how, but why? He didn’t strike him as a father figure, from what he had gathered from everyone meeting him. ”Any specifik skills you know off that they have?” he asked, wanting to know what they could risk facing. Her question made him sigh. ”I train daily, but I prefer using my own weapons,” he said shortly flashing his vampyric features before they disappeared again. ”Are we waiting for something, or are we gonna go?” he asked. If Mariella was somewhere unsafe, he was not going to wait around much longer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 8:29 am

Melania sighed when she mentioned Ramsay. Of course, she had heard of them. She was not a fan, to say it lightly. And he had children. They could only be screwed up. She would have been majorly screwed up too, if it hadn’t been for Valeria and her family, and of course her friends. She looked at Reginald when Valeria asked how good they were at fighting. ”I’ll manage,” she simply said. If everything went wrong, she could just freeze time and take out the bad guys. She might even manage to freeze time for everyone except her and two others, so they could do the fighting. She didn’t know these children personally, so any advantage they could get beforehand could be helpful. This was after all most of their friend group, they needed to get everyone out alive. Although the pessimist in her was afraid, somebody was already dead. She let out a deep sigh. ”Maybe we should figure out where they are first. Any clues?” She looked at Valeria, as she seemed to know most in this situation.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 8:46 am

It was weird when Reggie asked about their skills, a part of her wanted to hide what she knew about Malachite. But her own abilities also made it aware for her that couldn't escape lying to Reggie about it - and Valeria wasn't the one filling the battlefield with lies.
"Truth manipulation - mostly manipulations. They are two, Malachite and Amethyst, naming your kids after stones - i know," she shook her head. "They are trained in combat, I had the pleasure of having a one on one with both of them. Don't get to close to Amethyst, that girl is an assassin, " which wasn't a lie. Reggie showed off his vampire features, "cute," she sighed and looked at Melania.
"You abilities are going to be great, all we have do to is get in - and their aura will show me the way like glowsticks," she said in a small sigh. " I know where they are, you familiar with the demon Baal - right? He sent me, so I traveled back before this day happened. Said something bad was going to happen," she was spitting out the truth - but she didn't like the truth at all.
"I'm coming too," said Tiana as she walked down the stairs and had been listening to the entire conversation. "No," said Valeria and looked at Tiana. "Yes I am. My brother and my sister needs me, I'm going," she added as she crossed her arms. Theo sighed. Valeria looked back at Reggie.
"We are waiting for Lucia," she said with a dry voice before looking down at Tiana again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 1:53 pm

Reginald listened to all the information that Valeria threw their way, and held back a chuckle as she commented on his features. As he heard Tiana’s voice he turned his head and let out a sigh. Of course she wanted to come and be there for her siblings, because he was going to do the same with Anastasia. ”I’ll vouch for her,” he said, giving Tiana a reasurring smile and turned his face to Valeria. ”Tia is stronger than she lets on, but she will be under my protection if anything goes wrong,” he said as a promise. He nodded at the fact that they were now waiting for Lucia.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 3:10 pm

The others would suddenly be able to hear what seemed like a drumroll, that only got louder as footsteps approached. Without a single thought, she kicked the door open with the megaphone in her hand and a big grin on her face. "Heeeeeeeereeess LUCIA!" she announced as she frantically pressed the airhorn button over and over and waved the megaphone around. "Wassup y'all," she then said as she let go of the button and looked at Melania and Reginald, "God you're both so tiny and young," she said as she grabbed their cheeks and gave them a solid squeeze. Her hands were all covered in bandages to prevent her ability from acting up.
"You missed all the good stuff, and that's a big damned F for you guys," she then said as she shrugged and let go of their cheeks, and pressed the sad violin button on the megaphone - Of course she had removed all the sounds that came with it and inserted meme sounds instead. "You know, all our parents dying and such. You've been gone for forever, our parents were all worried sick up until their demise," she then said, in a rather happy tone considered the fact that she had just said that everyone's parents were dead. She then looked at Melania and pulled her arms around her in a tight hug, "Big sister, doesnt look all that big now, feels fucking bad," she said in a muffled sound as she dug her face into Melania's hair.
She moved away and watched their reaction to the fact that she had just told them everyone's parents were dead, "Oh dont feel bad for us, we got some time to adjust to the fact that they were gone. Which is why we're back here to prevent it from happening," she then said with a big smile and made a peace sign with her hand, "Peace up, homies, it's no biggie," she then remarked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 10:10 am

Melania just listened when the she talked about the new threat. She was getting really tired of not just having a normal day without any harm being done to her or to her friends. But she just had to realize, it was probably never going to happen. She nodded when Valeria added her abilities were going to be useful. ”I’ll do whatever it takes,” she said and tried to make her mentally prepared for this, but she didn’t know what she was going to find out there. There was a lot of what-if’s, she didn’t like it. Melania looked to Tiana when she came down the stairs. Valeria didn’t want her to come, Melania agreed, but if she was under Reginald’s protection, she knew he would fight teeth and claws to keep her save. ”Just promise to be careful. Lionel and Mariella would kill us if something happened to you,” she said and smiled at the young girl.
Melania frowned when she heard a drumroll, then footsteps and lastly the door being kicked in. She took a step back as she was surprised by the loud sounds. She couldn’t help but smile a little at Lucia’s entrance. She was a little all over the place, but there was something comforting about her weird form of optimism. She grunted in annoyance when she grabbed her cheek. She couldn’t do that! She was her big sister! Although now, she looked more like she was the same age as the twins. Melania gasped when she said their parents had died. She wouldn’t care as much if it had been her actual parents, but not all the others. She was especially close with Zitora, and the thought of her being dead nearly brought on a anxiety attack. Her heart was beating fast. It helped a little when Lucia mentioned they came back to prevent it. ”We should go get the others,” she said and left them to go out through the broken door. She needed some air, if she was going to be any use to them. She leaned against the house wall, closed her eyes and took deep breaths.

Sidst rettet af Melania Tirs Apr 23, 2019 12:17 pm, rettet 1 gang
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 10:53 am

"I'm always careful," Tiana pointed out and looked at Valeria. These two had been best friends before she left. It was weird seeing all her friends all grown up, at least she still had Jake. Valeria left a small sight.
"Okay, fine," she breathed out and was about to say something else when her sister just walked in full on Lucia mode. Valeria rolled her eyes. "Lucia shut up," Valeria hissed seeing not everyone knew about the parents being dead and she needed them to focus. She gave Lucia a death stare.
"We are going to prevent that from happening," she said moving her eyes to Theo, Tiana and Reginald. Valeria took a deep breath in. "Now lets go get the others," she gave a nod before following Melania out the door. Tiana grabbed Reggies hand, she wasn't happy about the idea of their families being all dead - but Ana had told her about it, so it wasn't news - still hurt through. Theo looked at Lucia.
"You know I'm all in for fun and games. But I think this is going to stay here," he took airhorn from his cousin. "Come on," he then said as he grabbed Lucias arm to follow the others.
Valeria lead the way to the woods, Baal had showed her the way - and the paths didn't change much, and as a bonus she had a pretty cool aunt who loved learning how to track. "Theo and Reggie, I need you to keep your senses out for blood. In worst case that one is hurt.. it might be in our favor," she said feeling they moved closer and closer. Theo walked up to Melania. "Don't worry we will prevent whatever happened, and we will save our friends. My gut is telling me that its going to be okay," he gave her a comforting smile. Theo stopped for a second, but since he was walking in the back he just let himself pass through the ground. A tunnel. The smell of blood was bad in here, clearly they had been there. He jumped to reach the top bit. Valeria looked back seeing the hand.
"This is a disaster. Theo," she hissed walking over there to help him back up from the ground. "They are under ground. Not where I just was.. but they have been there. I smelled blood," he looked at Reggie. Mostly because the blood belonged to Mariella, and his look told him that. "Two scents of blood. I bet the one is Karmenas, vampire blood doesn't really give out much scent.. the other is Mariellas.. but it wasn't much, so it might just have been a cut," he explained. "I could pass us through, but if we don't know the way out its going to be" - " a disaster."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 11:31 am

Reginald looked to Lucia as she entered, just a plain expression on his face, because in the minute he forgot how to react. Valeria was one thing, but Lucia was something else. As Tiana took his hand he looked down and sent her a reassuring smile. Then they went out, and Reginald made sure to keep the witch close. ”Theo, could you just let Val lead the way?” he said trying not to show the worry he felt inside. If Theodore had smelled blood, he could only imagine the worst, but he was going to be strong for Tiana. ”Let’s find them and get out – no need to engage with anyone if we are smart about this,” he said. The last thing he wanted was a full on fight, because that could result in casualties.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 4:49 pm

Lucia frowned as Theo took the airhorn from her. As they all went out, she watched them and pulled out a smaller one that she kissed in secret, "They wont get you, my dear," she whispered against the metal and popped the horn back in her pocket before she followed them outside. Outside, she scratched her neck and looked around before she suddenly stopped. "I needa' do somethin'. See you all there farties," she said as she stormed off in the opposite direction.

When she got to the cave, Samuel sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He stepped in with her and looked at the others, "My men will sweep the cave to make sure no one is lost," he said rather coldly as he looked at them all. They were just kids, and he wondered if it was wise to let them deal with this. He looked at Lucia, "Eilish makes it out alive. Got it?" he demanded, Lucia just smiled widely and nodded her head, "Of course, mistah'. It's gonna be easier with your men sweeping the directions we arent going," she then said and Samuel nodded to them all as he went for the exit. He wasnt going to stick around in this dusty foul smelling cave a second longer.

Lucia looked at Reginald and bit her lip as he had just said they didnt need to engage anyone, "My fingers are itching. I could really use a person to use them on," she then said as she twitched all her fingers at once.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 9:35 pm

Melania followed the others to the cave. The bad feeling kept growing. It wasn't because she could sense danger or anything like that, something just didn't feel right. She stood behind the others when the demon made commands. Who was this? Who did he think he was? She walked in front of the others and stopped in front of the demon. "Everyone one makes it out alive, got it?" She said in an ordering matter. "It's fine you want Eilish out, but if you get in the way of getting anyone else out, you will find out I'm much nastier than I look," she said without thinking it through. She was not in the mood for selfish dicks who barely had the capacity to care about anyone else than themselves. Nearly all the people she cared about was in that cave, and she wasn't letting anyone stand in the way of saving them.

Malachite heard the voices at the edge of the tunnel. He was still carrying the girl in his arms. She hadn't yet woken up. He dropped her in the dirt to get everyone's attention. He walked over the girl. "Hey Val. You're looking good today," he said and looked to the other girl, or at least the other girl who wasn't still a child. "You're a little fireball aren't you?" Malachite knew who her mother was. He could see where she got her attitude. He looked to the shortest of the boys. "Hey," he said with a smirk. He then looked to the other boy, Anastasia's brother. "Well, every group has to have a less attractive member," he said and crossed his arms. "You sister apparently got the looks in your family," he said followed by a laughter. "I wouldn't recommend going in. Hell is about to break loose. The better bet is to stay out here, in safety." He said and looked at Valeria. He knew she would go in there, but he really hoped she wouldn't.
Atlas

Atlas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 12:29 am

Theo looked down. "I just wanted to help," he said in a almost whisper. He felt useless as always. The scent of demons reached him and knocked him to his senses. The demon talked about Eilish which made him aware. Eilish was a friend of his, or at least he would like to think of that - and serpents had each others back. Tiana looked up at the demon but didn't say a thing, because she didn't know what to say.
"Are you done? Can you please take this more serious." Valeria watched her sister, "what is with you," she said as Lucia started running away she looked at Theo, "like really what is with her," she shook her head and looked at the demon who claimed to be looking for out for Eilish. She knew it was true, but it didn't mean they could trust him. "Since you have all the answers.. where to you suggest we search?"

Before she could say more, a voice cracked through the fog and made her turn to it. Malachite. The search team had walked inside.
"Vanya.." Tiana whispered in a minor shook and looked at the hybrid in the mans arms as he just dropped her.  "What the hell Mala," Valeria lashed out. Theo felt his anger rise and he stepped forward but Valeria put a hand up which seemed to make him stop. Valeria caught his eye, and she just stared at him. She was angry, he would be able to tell.
"Okay time is up," Theo then said and passed Valeria to throw a punch in Malachites face. The demon form lured under his skin, and it made him lack of control. He threw another punch hard, before hammering Malachites back against a tree.
"Theodore!" Valeria yelled by accident - not wanting Mala to get hurt. But her voice seemed not to reach him.

"You better stop, otherwise there isn't gonna be much left of your friend," a small feminine voice went through the woods. @Pandora sat down next to Vanyas body and looked at her - still pissed over what she had done to Angel - but this matter wasn't personal. "Such a pretty face.. capable of such brutality," she shook her head looking at Vanya. She put her hand on Vanyas head to absorb her strength and speed. Theo stepped away from Malachite but wasn't happy about it. Valeria stared at Mala and swallowed before looking at Pandora and then at Mala again. "If anything happens to any of them.. I'm gonna kill you," she said to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 11:49 am

Reginald looked around as they walked and as they reached the cave he looked at the strange man carrying Vanya, and then dropping her on the floor like she was nothing. He felt his jaw clench, but he had to remind himself, that engaging with an unknown person like that, could mean death. The man spoke, but frankly he ignored his comments. His inner self was burning to rip that guys throat out for even mentioning Anastasia. He couldn’t know what lured behind – and oh god, now Theodore went ahead and smashed the guy in the face. Then a new stranger appeared, and he felt his free hand slightly move in anger. He needed to control himself for now, but as the stranger moved away from Vanya’s body he looked at Tiana. ”I’m going to grab Vanya – will you have my back?” he whispered to the witch. He knew he could count on her with his life, but she had to focus. They wouldn’t know who or what might be lurking nearby. When Tiana gave the cue he would fastly run over, grab Vanya in his arms and return to the group. He stood with Vanya’s body in his hand and he could see her neck had been snapped. She placed her gently down and re-located her neck, hoping to hear air flow from her again. What had that fairy done, he wondered.

After all the things that Lucia had told him earlier, Taylor just had to see for himself. He wasn’t stalking her. But he was stalking her. He had followed her to the best of his abilities, thankful for the pills she had given him earlier. Taylor followed Lucia into the cave.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)   Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania) Empty

Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» How to recover - Reginald
» If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)
» Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]
» Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)
» Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: