Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) Empty
IndlægEmne: Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)   Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 8:08 pm

@Reginald <3 (Serenity)

It wasn't her intention to hurt Theo. But she could't put the puzzle in her head together.
"I need some air.. Alone," she mumbled. Before walking outside. Nothing made sense in her mind at this point.
So she skipped those things and went to one thing she did remember. Who did this. She jumped on her bike and drove off. It didn't take long for her to get to Southside. She knew all the shortcuts, and making the wind move her way helped. Mariella drove into Coyote territory which was one of her lesser good ideas. But she didn't care. One thing was they had done this to her brother. Second, they had attacked a serpent. She got her eyes on the girl who had used the sword to put Lion down. Anger hit her. This brutal anger she never had felt before. Because, in all this. Mariellas negative emotions was the once that made her abilities more powerful. All this darkness empowered her.
"You," she said holding her hand out and twisted it. Making the air obey her will and dragged the girl to her. Mariella grabbed the girl by the throat and pinned her against the nearest tree.
"You want to know something? You are not going to have a fun night," she siad feeling her fangs and her sirenlike features show. The man came up behind her and pulled her towards him. "Let me the fuck go," she hissed before biting his arm, feeling the blood on her lips. It flipped a switch, and as he lost his grip on her she turned around and like the predator she was - she went for the throat. Everything was red. She felt the warm blood on her skin as she ripped his throat out with her razorsharp teeth. The man fell to the ground.
"That is what you get for what you did," she mumbled before looking at the girl. "Do you wonder what I'll do to you.. I can hear that sweet beat in your chest of fear.. I could burn you alive.. drowning you almost seem to ironic," she sighed. Her eyes were this slightly golden color, and she tilted her head in thoughts of what she would do. Her mind was only thinking in its predatorself - there was no logic. She sensed someone else and turned her head towards a human and a banshee.
"More for the party.. you coyotes loved picking fights don't you," she hissed. She walked closer to the banshee, as she was the most intimidating of the three people there. "I'm sorry.. was he a friend of yours? "

Sidst rettet af Mariella Fre Apr 12, 2019 1:36 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)   Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 8:33 pm

Scott threw himself to his knees and held his hand firm against the mans neck. He tried to look calm, but he was freaking out. Not that he hadn’t been in fights before, but mostly they kept their supernatural parts away from all of this. He just sat and tried to calm his dieing friend, saying soft words before the man could no longer stay alive. Serenity looked on and her head jolted up to look at Mariella. ”Whatever you are after, you can’t find it in killing innocent,” she said with a sharp tone moving closer to Mariella. She placed a hand on Mariella’s arm and somehow forced her arm down as she kept her eyecontact. ”Rules are rules, and you’ve killed on our territory – you know what that means for our agreement, right?” Serenity said coldly. This meant war. Everyone knew that the only peacezones were the territories – greyzones you could fight as long as you wanted.

Scott got to his feet as he looked at the blood in his hands. He walked towards Mariella, but Serenity placed her arm out and kept the human from reacting on the girl in front of them. Scott was still in chok but he moved like his body depended on it. ”Start a storm, Sere, I’ll notify Cole,” he said under his breath, making sure only Serenity could hear it. She shook her head and pushed the human backwards. Serenity now walked over to the woman that Mariella had gone after. ”Now what did you and your brother do this time? I guess you haven’t notified any of us of a fight – by the smell of it that Serpent has been around some dieing stuff,” she said and kicked some dirt on the girl before turning her gaze to Mariella. ”A siren against a banshee – nice to feel my death on my shoulders,” she said with a dry laugh. ”So care to explain, or would you rather rip my throat out as well?” she asked with a lifted eyebrow.

Reginald had come out to see that Mariella’s bike was gone, and he already knew where she had gone. He started running, moving his body at extreme speed to get to Southside.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)   Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 8:57 pm

"When your guys attack mine, I don't care about these rules," she hissed and got her arm back from the banshee. She narrowed her eyes as the human spoke of making a storm. She was somehow pleased to see that the banshee wasn't happy with the girls actions - but she swallowed the second she said brother. However that sudden guilt was gone in a blink as the banshee spoke.
"You are banshee, can't you feel it hanging in the air?" She asked and tilted her head a little to the side. "Oh I never really was much into killing people the same way twice," she admitted. Mariella folded her lips softly regaining the taste of the blood on her lips. It seemed to get darker around them, Mariella grabbed the banshees writs and altered fire from her hands - burning the nice flesh of hers. She looked into the banshees eyes.
"I'm not really in the mood of chatting," she then said before she let go and launched her knee up in the banshees stomach. "I'm in the mood for revenge - and you are in my way," she pointed out before throwing a punch towards the girl. Just in that second as she punched she had her butterfly knife in her other hand and stabbed the banshee in side.
"I know what banshee blood does," she whispered in the ear of the woman, "not so tough now huh?" She pushed the banshee back and looked at the human.
"I just want the girl. Hand her over, and I'll be on my way," she said truthfully.

"You care about them. I get that. But I won't stop just because you ask me not to. So please just move away, I really don't want to hurt you," she stepped towards the human. She wasn't in controle, and she tried to pull herself out of this - but she couldn't.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)   Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 9:27 pm

Serenity pushed Scott further away as he got closer. She gave him a stern and warning look – she knew what a biting siren and a human could lead to. As Mariella spoke again about her banshee abilities she smiled irritated. She was not in a mood to fight, because she had been fighting herself for so many weeks. ”If I die, then I guess that was my time,” she said dryly. That’s when she felt the burning sensastion against her wrists and she let out a gutwrenching scream. Not as powerful as her banshee scream, but almost there. She janked her hand to her and then felt the knee in her stomach, knocking all air from her body. This was soon followed by something sharp in her side and she fell to the ground as Mariella pushed her back. She clenched her hand against the open wound on her side. The sky above turned dark, as Serenity almost let her control go. Rain started falling as a result of the dark skies. The rain was pouring, and Serenity slowly got on her feet. ”A Coyote never loses,” she mumbled and moved her body slowly as she steadied herself. Fuck. The bleeding was going crazy on her side. Her hand drenched in her dark blood. ”Bring it,” she said. That’s when she noticed the dark figure behind Mariella.

”Ella, that’s enough,” Reginald said softly, placing his hands on her waist keeping her in place. He could take a beating better than a banshee, so this was the better option. The rain hit them hard from above, but he didn’t care. He looked to the strangers and at the woman next to the tree. ”Will this accomplish anything?” he asked her carefully. He could see the dead man not far from them, his eyes open and a way less peaceful death that he had seen Lion’s.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)   Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 9:45 pm

She was about to step forward, but a voice reached her and she froze. She blinked a few times before her eyes returned to its hazel color. His hands touched her waist and she knew it was to keep her in check. Sense seemed to reached her mind. The rain hit her skin and she closed her eyes for a while just closing her eyes. His last sentence made her heart skip a beat.
"Lion showed me.. right before.. before he went silent," she wouldn't say he was dead, because he wasn't she knew that in her bones. She just had no idea what to do. "They did it," she breathed out tasted the blood on her lips still. It was the first time she had used her siren features to kill someone before - she had always been told to be careful with that if she didn't want to hunger for flesh. She turned her head towards Reggie, and let him see her blood covered face and the fangs slowly go away. She looked so broken, so confused.
"He is not dead Reggie. He isn't. They did something to him.. and.. I don't know. I'm supposed to know what to do, but I don't," she took a deep breath in as she got more and more unstable. "And I thought I could handle it.. But I can't. I can't hold it together, and I want to be strong for him. But I'm not.. I'm not strong. He was the glue and now everything is falling apart.. he would know what to say," she added and shook her head.
"He is the light.. and I'm the darkness.. I am basically yin.. and he is.. yang," she got a weird expression on her face - like she realized something or something finally made sense. "I swear I'm not making this up. It makes sense.. It has to be it.." She looked back at the banshee and gult hit her like a heavy wave.
"I'm sorry.. I really am," she didn't move. She had done enough already.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)   Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 10:16 pm

Reginald looked at her as she spoke and sighed slowly. He believed what she said, but he had just seen his best friend die. He would believe anything if it meant they could bring him back. Her accusatory words made him look around. ”Did you kill my friend?” Reginald said looking at Serenity and Scott. Both shook their head. Scott grabbed Serenity as she was about to pass out, holding her heavy body up with his height. As Mariella turned around, Reginald carefully removed the blood from around her mouth. ”I believe you, Ella – I know you are telling the truth, but those two did nothing to your brother,” he said as she had finished speaking. He needed just as much as her to find out what had happened, but killing random people because they couldn’t give you answers were not a good path. The woman by the tree made a noise and Reginald looked to her. He could see fear in her eyes, even guilt at some point. ”Do you know anything about death deception?” he asked as he looked at the woman. She shook her head and he sighed. She was lying. ”Ella, she’s the one we need to get answers from, not the others,” he said, placing a kiss against her forehead before stepping forward to Serenity and Scott.

”D-Don’t touch her!” Scott yelled, trying to keep Serenity awake. Reginald sighed and bit his wrist and let some of his blood reach her burnt skin. It would heal soon enough, but if she was not conscious, she could not feed off of his blood. ”Get her to some place where she can heal – the stabwound shouldn’t have reached anything of fatality, so she’ll be up and running by the end of the week,” he said. Scott nodded and hauled Serenity into his arms. He walked away with the banshee. Reginald then turned his attention to the dead man on the ground. Him he couldn’t save, and it bugged him the wrong way. Then he turned to the woman still on the ground, almost frozen in fear. ”We’ll take her with us and make sure she explains what is going on,” Reginald said as a promise to Mariella.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)   Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 11:16 pm

Anger, hatred, pain. They were all the same to Karmena. None of them mattered, not when she felt this empty. Her best friend, one of the people she had held so dear, gone. Gone because some dumb fucking gang member decided to end him. Just the thought of whoever it was, made her that much more angry. It hadnt taken her long to figure out where Reginald had gone, seeing him leave made it clear that he was on track, he knew where she was. Everyone knew where she had gone, Karmena knew because she felt the same urge, they were very alike in some things, this was one of them. Feeling the nothingness, the numbing pain that tore away at the heart, broke the grasp on humanity that she had tried to hold onto so dearly.
She made sure to stay behind, guard her scent so Reginald wouldnt know she was there. She couldnt afford the distraction of questions, as intentions were clear as day. A hunger for blood, the sweet vengeance. Her delay had gotten her just in time to watch a man walk away from what would seem to be a banshee by the scent. Karmena quickly approached them as she closed her eyes and channeled her ability, which meant that anyone in the radius of 10 meters would feel a sudden passive urge to stop all movement. Karmena felt her nose bleed as it was straining her, but she didnt care. When she was sure that the effect would linger for a bit, she struggled ahead, moving past Reginald and Mariella as her eyes were on the girl by the tree.
Like a predator she approached her, without hesitation, she grabbed her by the arms and swung her around with such force that when her body hit the tree, a grimly crunching sound echoed all around them. She let her go as she felt her lack of humanity in the moment, making her completely numb to the fear, the crying, the screams of agony. She had snapped the girl's spine with the force, leaving her in a paralyzed state. She crouched down to her and brushed the hair away from her face as she looked into her eyes. "Killing you so fast would be merciful. I am all out of mercy," she then said as she grabbed the girl and yanked her closer, not caring about the crunching from her spine. She grabbed her by her hand and looked at her with dead eyes.
"This is going to hurt," she then said, scaringly enough it didnt sound anything like Karmena, it sounded like someone else, a horrible horrible demon that had tormented her. She then started breaking her bones in the hand, one by one to make sure that it would be as painful as possible. If Reginald and Mariella would attempt to stop her, she'd just use her ability once again, it wouldnt hurt as much this time as it was only those two she was trying to affect. She just needed them to stay away and let her do this. She snapped the girl's arm like a twig, the lower arm first before she turned to the upper.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)   Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 11:57 pm

It was easiest to be angry at the world. To just react and not feel it. Feel the fear that roamed around in her chest, a fear that didn't belonged to her. Mariella seemed to be somehow more peaceful the second he said that he believed her. She gave him a nod and let him remove the blood around her mouth. Mariella would be more guilty about the attack later.. all that roamed her mind was Lion. Lion was her top priority. Mariella starred at the woman and was about to walk towards her when a sting went through her head, like a minor headache. Ellie please tell me you can hear me. I need you! It’s so dark here. Don’t leave me. Please.
"Lion.." she mumbled a little to herself while Reggie took care of the banshee. She shook her head.  I didn't make sense, she looked around her. I'm not leaving. Never, she send back the thought, or she hoped she did.
"He just talked to me," she said to Reggie and swallowed. "Like. He needs us to hurry back," Mariella added. She suddenly felt like she knew what she was supposed to do.
But then Karmena appeared. A sigh left Mariella and she tried to figure out what was the right thing to do in this matter.
"Karmena stop," Mariella yelled after her. "This isn't you and you know it," she added feeling her heart skip a beat.
"I need you to stop, and listen to me.. Lion is not gone. They poisoned him. His body is in a magical coma.. they made it look like death.. but he is all alone.. and begging us for help.. so I need you to come and help me waking him up. This can't be us Karm.. seriously.. this can't be who we are." She bit her lower lip.
"Just because monsters treated us like crap.. doesn't mean we have to become them."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)   Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 1:31 am

Reginald heard as Karmena approached but then felt his body freeze in it’s place. All he could do was stand there until Karmena started beating the living daylights out of the woman on the ground. ”We need her alive, not mawled,” he said, but he knew his words wouldn’t reach the other vampire. He could smell Amaryllis getting closer, and just looked as the trybrid came into view. ”You know, when I said follow, I DIDN’T MEAN RUN FOR MY LIFE!” Amaryllis said bowing forward trying to catch her breath. The world was spinning slightly and she closed her eyes. That’s when her sorroundings finally caught up to her. She looked at Karmena and walked over to her, placing a hand on the vampire’s shoulder. ”Karm, you need to stop,” she said gently and stroked her hand up and down her shoulder. She could hear the poor woman whimper and Amaryllis bit her lip as she looked back at Reginald. ”Could I borrow a bit of blood?” she asked and Reginald moved closer slowly.

He didn’t know what Karmena might do, but he would be ready for anything. He looked at the woman and sat down, biting his wrist open for the third time today. He gave the woman some blood, healing her mostly, even giving the woman her feeling back into her spine. He could smell Amaryllis’ sweet blood under her skin, and had he not moved away he was scared what would have happened. ”Let’s get her with us to the mansion – You can do with her as you please when we know what we are dealing with,” Reginald said, placing a hand against his head. He let out a sigh and tried hiding his vampyric features. He would need blood, and with all the blood in the air, who could blame him?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)   Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 2:17 pm

Mariella's attempt to talk to her, made her glance back at them as she had this sour look on her face. She couldnt just stop, even if it wasnt her. Maybe it was who she was now, who she had been turned in. Everyone in the friend group knew what Karmena was capable of doing if it was necessary, but was this really necessary? She felt a conflict within, there was her normal self, the one that would only go to the extremes if it was life or death - This wasnt life or death. Then there was the other, the new one that Ramsay had mended her into. Images flashed before her eyes as the girl's agonizing screams filled the air. "Sometimes, we have to be what we shouldnt. Even if it means that we'll lose a part of us that'll never come back," she then said in a rather sad tone as she turned her darkened eyes to the girl.
She heard the footsteps before Amaryllis talked to her. She listened to her breath, as she just stared at the girl with her shoulder between her hands. She felt Amaryllis' hand on her shoulder and it made her lower lip quiver for a second before she regained her stoic expression and felt the gentle strokes on her shoulder from her girlfriend. She then clenched her teeth shortly before she let out a bitter "Tsch...." and let go of the girl's shoulder before she pulled herself to her feet. She just stared down at the girl as Reginald fed her his blood. "She's dead meat. Even if I have to seek her out on my own," she said rather seriously with furious eyes. Even if Lion wasnt dead, this girl had made it seem so. The numbness, the sadness, the anger, all this caused by this idiot of a Coyote. Karmena couldnt forgive her for it.  
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)   Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 3:06 pm

She breathed out, the cold hit her heart as she saw her friends work things out in front of her. Mariella just looked at them, but it seemed like everything around her went darker and darker. She looked uncomfortable. But it could just be the blood and everything - but it wasn't. This was Lion. Lion feeling scared, alone - the bitter emptiness hang on her skin with its claws and it felt like everything and nothing at the same time.
"Can we please hurry," she then said. Her face seemed more pale, and she was shaking like if she was out on the worst winter day. She when just started to walk, and felt her heart skip a few beats. It was her bond with Lion. She was sure of that. "He is waking up.. but he needs me. The cold is after him.. the.. argh.. the darkness is trying to grab him.." she breathed out. Lion was yang, empowered by all the good things around him. Mariella would be able to take the darkness and the coldness that felt up this soul. She looked at Reggies phone when it started ringing. Mariella walked over to Reggie and listened as it got picked up.
"I need you to get there as fast as possible," she swallowed. Her hand touched touched Reggies, it wasn't as warm as it could be. "And no more wrist biting for you till this week is over.. okay?" Rocio Crussetshe felt like she was about to pass out. Was she taking on how Lion was feeling. Was this the reason she felt like she couldn't see a thing time to time.
"I can barely see. Everything is just dark spots.. and its cold.. empty. We need to go." she sounded a little more scared.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)   Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 11:00 am

Amaryllis sighed and just stepped back as Reginald gave the woman some blood to heal. She moved her hand down to Karmena’s and gave it a firm squeeze, just to let her know that she was there. She didn’t like seeing her like this, but she more than anyone could try to understand what she had been through.

Reginald stood for a bit with closed eyes, trying to surpress his urges. He could feel his fangs wanting to come out to play, but he wouln’t let nature take it’s way now. A part of him got distracted as his phone rang and he swiftly put it to his ear. Jamie’s voice was clear as day. ”On it,” he just said and hung up. ”Mansion – Now,” he said as he slid his phone down his pocket, and hauled the woman over his shoulder. Under normal circumstances he would have asked Karmena to carry her, but right now he was scared to let those two have too much close contact. With his free hand he grabbed Mariella and placed a kiss on her forehead. ”You know I can’t promise that,” he said with a weak smile. He wasn’t going to show more weakness – Mariella would have to take her bike back, but he could run fast with this woman beside her. ”Let’s just get back to the mansion – The woman can answer later,” he said calmly as they moved towards the mansion together.

As Mariella and Reginald had left, Amaryllis turned her head towards Karmena and cupped her head in her hands and looked scanningly over her face. ”Let’s go too – we can talk later?” she said trying to keep foucs on what they needed to do. She then started moving towards the mansion.

//OUT//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)   Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad) Empty

Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Its nice innit - Open for the Wicked Squad
» A trip to The Broken Kingdom - Wicked Squad
» How to recover - Reginald
» Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)
» Something Wicked

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten-
Gå til: