Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] Empty
IndlægEmne: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 11:24 am

Outfit
Time: Summer 2034.
Accent: British
@Reginald <3

"Again!" Lucifer's voice echoed of the walls of the near empty storage space. In the middle of the room sat a young Melania, no more than seven years old. She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. She tried so hard to do what her mother wanted, but she couldn't do it. She stopped trying and looked at her mother. "Mum, I just want to go play." Melania begged her mother to go play with the limited toys she had. "Not until you do what I want. You don't want me to bring in Victor again, do you?" Melania didn't like Victor. He always wanted her to sit on his lap and read to him. She didn't like it when he hugged her or kissed her. But most of all, she hated when he took another person into the storage room, and threatened them with a gun if she didn't learn to use her abilities. When she couldn't perform, he would shoot them right in front of her. She would cry for hours, until he came and took away the body and cleaned up the blood.

Melania woke up. For a short moment, she didn't know where she was. She took in a deep breath and let a hand roll over her forehead. She got out of bed and put on a robe, before going out of her room and into the kitchen. She looked into the fridge far to long. She was still affected by the dream. It wasn't really a dream though. It was exactly what happened. She appreciated her friends so much. She wasn't sure she would have gotten through it without them, but she still hadn't told anyone what happened. She had told them all she had run away from home, but she never explained why. She didn't want to live through it again. But then again, she was living through it in her dreams. Maybe she should just tell somebody as much she could, without pushing them away. She would never tell anyone who her mother really was. But the world was filled with evil people. It wasn't unlikely, someone else would make their children go through what she had. She grabbed a water bottle and closed the fridge again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 12:33 pm

Reginald usually didn’t sleep. He found the activity very weird and often found himself just wandering the house in silence. He had read far too many books and though movies were the obvious alternative he couldn’t really decide what to rewatch. He had heard some footsteps and decided to move to the kitchen where he saw Melania. A faint smile came on his face as he entered the room and got closer to her. “Nightmare?” he asked carefully, jumping up to sit on the counter. Most people were asleep - even Jamie liked to sleep, and he couldn’t hear anyone else awake. He studied her up and down with a scanning look, almost to check if she was alright. Often he would let her be when he heard her awake at night, and most people wanted to be alone anyways after awakening from a nightmare.

“You don’t have to tell me about it, but I hope you know I’m there for you,” he said and reached out to place a cold hand on her arm. To say that Reginald cared for his friends was an understatement, he was completely devoted to them. Always putting their needs ahead of his own. Maybe it was looked upon as reckless by others, but some found it his greatest quality. “Want to go to my room and talk? You never know when Theo might pop his head in,” he said with a small laugh, sliding off the counter and walked towards his room.

Inside his bedroom the bed looked mostly untouched, but why use it when you didn’t sleep. Reginald crawled on the bed and sat with his back against the bed head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Melania had seen Reginald around the house when she woke up before. She never talked much with him. Mostly because she was in her own her head, visualizing her childhood. If you could even call it that. She hadn’t heard him coming, and made a slight jump with her body, expressing that he startled her. Then again, she was a jumpy person. She always expected her mother to one day stand right behind her. She turned to him and made a nod, before taking a sip of the water. She walked to the counter he sat on and leaned against it. ”They have been worse lately,” she told him. He was already the only one who even knew she suffered from the nightmares. She wasn’t one who overshared. It was troublesome to even get her to share just a little bit about her past. But he was here, so maybe she should just get it off her chest. Perhaps that would help her deal with it, if she knew she wasn’t in it alone.  

”I know,” she said in a lowered voice and looked at him, when he put a hand on her arm. She really liked this friend group. They were all very protective of each other. Some might say too much, but she didn’t think that. She wanted someone who would go through hell for her, literally and figuratively. She didn’t know if she was quite there yet. They had all known each other since childhood. She was the new comer, and she didn’t always feel like she belonged. Not that anyone had made her feel that way, it was all in her own head. ”That might be best. I can’t handle anymore scares tonight,” she expressed and followed him to his room.

She looked around. It was a simple room. Very much like her own. She didn’t have many things to put into the room. For Reginald, it was maybe more because he had another home. She only had this. What a sad reality she lived in. She stood with her back turned to him. Her finger was constantly pushing against the edge of a desk. She needed to keep herself occupied, if she was going to talk about this. ”I have never told anyone why I ran away from home,” she said and looked down at her hand. ”My mum she wasn’t a good parent. She was more interested in what I could give her, than providing me with love and safety. She had me stored away like a property.” She had to breathe through her sentences. It was so damn hard to talk about. ”The only people I met was her and a man called Victor. She used him as a punishment. Every time I didn’t show signs of any ability she could use for her own good, she would send him in.” She was beginning to tear up now. ”First he would…. He would touch me. Kiss me.” A tear ran down her cheek. ”If I resisted he would hit me.” She grabbed hold of the desks corner and pressed her weight against it. ”He would try to make force forward an ability by threatening to kill people. If I couldn’t do it, he would kill them and leave me with them for hours.” She finally turned to him. She removed some of the tears running wild. ”I just wanted her to love me. I wanted to make her proud,” she said. She felt like going away. She hated to cry in front of others. Another thing that was her mother’s fault. She had always been told only the weak cried, and there was no place for weak people in this world.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 10:16 pm

He sat against the beds headboard and simply looked at Melania. He knew people often needed their space when speaking about things they spoke about things like this. It took every power over his muscles not to move when he saw how she was visibly shaken. He listened. Intently. Letting her speak until she turned around and he saw her tears. His reflexes kicked in and before she could blink he was by her side. He cupped her face in his hands and removed her tears with his thumbs. ”Hey, hey,” he said softly and tried to get her eyes to focus on him. He could see that she hadn’t lied about all of this and it hurt him more than anything. He wanted to take her pain away, let her feel some happiness. ”We love you here – You are loved here,” he said as he looked into her eyes. He moved his hands from her face and embraced her, pulling her into a protective embrace. He could hear how her heart was beating in fear, and he never wanted to hear that thumbing sound again. Keeping her safe was important to him. Keeping everyone safe was of big importance.

”Thank you for trusting me with this,” he whispered as he held her close. His hand comfortingly brushing up and down her spine. All the words in the world wouldn’t help on such a story, but letting her know he was there for her, without uttering a word. He just held her for a while, letting her calm down and listening to her breathing. ”Come on – you should get some sleep,” he finally said. He knew she must be tired, especially seing as it was the middle of the night. Carefully he let go and gestured to the bed. He never used it, so she could use it. ”I’ll be right here, the rest of the night, keeping an eye out for you – deal?” he said with a soft smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 11:21 pm

It was hard to say, but she also felt relieved. She had gone around with this secret for so long, and it had been killing her. She had become less than what she was. She appreciated that he just listened, that he didn’t react until she was done. She let out a slight gasp as he suddenly stood by her. He took her face in his hands, and she just leaned into one of his hands. She had never been so emotionally open with anyone, and although it was scary and hard, it was also rewarding. He wiped away her tears. Her gaze fell to his eyes. What he said made feel a lot of things. She was loved. She had never felt love before. But this right here, him being here for her, that must be love. She didn’t know how else to describe it. She was quick to put her arms around him, letting them travel up his back and her hands reaching his shoulders. She wanted him close. If he was close, she wasn’t scared. She didn’t have to deal with anything alone.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed feeling so protected. She now understood how much she had craved this all her life. It had been all she ever wanted. Now that she had, she feared for her life it would one day disappear, that she would one day lose it. She pulled a little away and looked at his face. ”Thank you for listening,” she responded. Melania felt calmer. She looked at him as he moved out of the embrace and suggested she got some sleep. It made it seem much more appealing knowing he would be there. She laid down in the bed and tucked herself in nice and good. She grabbed for his hand. ”I have never loved or been loved. Not until I met you guys. I don’t know how be deserving of that,” she admitted and looked up at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 11:54 pm

Reginald knew everything about love, growing up in a big family he had always felt love around him. Yes his family had drama, but that was how it was when you were a Mikaelson. As he heard her heartbeat calm down he too felt more at ease. Her arms moved around him and grabbed his shoulders, letting her pull herself closer. He just kept stroking her back, making sure she was completely alright before loosening his embrace slightly. ”I’m always here and always will be,” he promised with a smile on his lips. He liked Melania, even if she kept most of her past to herself, that didn’t matter. He wanted to know who she was right here and now, not who she was or who others wanted her to be. As she took his hand as she had tucked herself in he smiled and layed down next to her, and layed an arm under her head. ”Everyone deserves love – and if you don’t believe me, I’m going to love the shit out of you,” he said with a caring smile and stroked her cheek. He chuckled shortly and looked up to the ceiling above. ”Get some sleep now. I’ll keep a watch out for everything,” he said with a calm smile.

---

The next morning, sun came in through the dark curtains, lighting up the room. Reginald had not moved at all, staying in place as he had promised. He could hear her body wake slowly and he turned his head to her. She had been calm most of the night, and he hoped she would tell him that she hadn’t had any nightmares. He could only hope for that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 12:11 am

His promise made a warm feeling spread through her. Hope. Hope that she would never have to be alone ever again. She knew him well enough to know, he would keep his promise. Reginald had never made her feel like she was supposed to be someone or something else. Neither had any of his friends, of her friends. But before she could be herself, she had to find out who that was. It had taken some time, and she was stilling in a search for herself. Once in a while she would discover something about herself, she hadn’t known before. She looked into his eyes as he laid down next to her. His comment made a smile form on her lips. ”That is the cutest threat I have ever gotten,” she said and turned from her side to her back. She closed her eyes as he almost ordered her to sleep. It didn’t take long before she was sound asleep.

----

Melania stretched her legs and feet as she was beginning to wake up. It felt weird that she had to do that. Mostly she didn’t need to, since she woke up several times doing the night and walked around. She felt more rested than she ever had. All because Reginald had been her. It was the only thing different. It had to be him. She turned towards him and put a hand under head. ”You’re still here,” she said with a soft voice. Part of her expected him to break his promise. It was what she was used to. ”Good morning,” she just laid there, looking at him. She didn’t want to leave his room just yet. This feeling of safety, trust and love was like a warm blanket, and she was afraid she would feel cold if she left.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 1:57 am

He let out a small laugh, but not loud enough to wake the house and just looked up to the ceiling as she fell into deep sleep. The night was quiet and rather long, but he entertained himself by counting her heartbeats. Weird way to let pass time, but the sound just calmed him. He had never had a beating heart of his own, so he found it so interesting. Before he knew it light entered the room and he turned his head towards her as she stretched. Her soft voice rang through the silent room and he nodded. ”Of course, I kept all of the bad guys away,” he said with a rather raspy voice. He hadn’t slept, but not using a voice for a whole night had the same effect on his vocal cords as a good eight hours of sleep. Her little good morning made him turn to his side as he looked at her. She looked more rested than he had seen her before, but just to be sure he wanted to ask. ”Slept well?” he asked carefully, not wanting to rip off the bandaid, but knowing it had to be done. He placed the side of his head on his hand as he looked at her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 9:02 am

Melania had been suspicious of the group at first. She had thought they wouldn’t help her out of the goodness of their hearts. She then started to realize there was no hidden motives. They really just wanted to help keep her safe. Still now, she sometimes feared it was all just a big trick. But in this second, she didn’t think that. She trusted him completely, which was why she had been able to sleep so well. ”I hope they didn’t give you too much trouble,” she said with a smile. She reached up to his hair to fix a lock of hair that had gone rogue throughout the night. She laid her hand down on her thigh. She nodded to answer his question. ”I have never slept better,” she admitted. Before, Melania would put up a wall around herself to keep people out, but she had broken down the wall when she told him everything. Now there was vulnerability in her eyes, only he got to see. ”I might need to keep you as my sleeping guard,” she said with a smile. She didn’t expect him to, but she still wished it could happen. That way she could, hopefully, sleep throughout the night more often than she had done lately.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 11:26 am

Reginald had for some reason enjoyed himself just staying here. Maybe it was the knowledge that he had made her feel at ease, or maybe it was something else. Her words made him smile. ”They were worth it,” he said quietly and closed his eyes as she moved his hair. Such a small thing was enough thanks, and he opened his eyes as he felt her hand mode away. Her admittance just placed a bigger smile on his lips, his eyes showing how happy he was to hear that. He took her hand in his and gave I a soft squeeze, his thumb started dragging small circles on the back of her hand. ”I can keep guard for you for the rest of your life, just say the word,” he said with a smile. If he was all that could make her sleep better right now, he would gladly offer eight hours every day if it meant he could help her in some way, shape or form. The only problem was the fact that he was now hungry, and being in a room with an angel made it hard to focus on anything else than the blood rushing beneath the soft skin. ”I need to grab something to drink,” he mumbled, not really wanting to admit it. He did enjoy blood, much more than he did food, so it was what he always went for, however being young and still having a hard time controlling urges, made this little pillow talk a bit harder. ”I’ll go grab some, and I’ll be right back, alright?” he said slowly getting up, not wanting to move too fast to show how much in need of blood he was.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Melania was not a woman of many words, especially not when it came to expressing what went on in her mind or heart. She was more likely to show what she felt than say it. She smiled as his words and watched him as he closed his eyes. He looked so peaceful. He was actually really handsome. She hadn’t noticed before. She saw him in a new light now. She felt her heart skip a beat as he took his hand. The movement with his thumb was incredibly relaxing. Just feeling his cold skin against hers was something unique. She was tempted to ask him to stay with her every night, but she also felt a little greedy by asking him to do so. It might being enough if she knew, she could come to her if something happened. ”That’s very nice of you,” she said with a smile. ”I might just take you up on it.” She didn’t know what he had done during the night, but she hoped he hadn’t been bored. She made a small nod when he said he needed something to drink. She couldn’t possibly understand the way a vampire felt about blood, but she would never judge something because of it. It wasn’t their choice, not most of the time anyway. ”Okay. I'll be right here.” She sat up after he had left and felt so full of energy. She felt happy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 10:51 pm

”It’s what friends do, right? We protect each other, even if it’s bad dreams,” he said with a soft smile on his lips. Her little warning about taking him up on his offer just made him nod. He was being serious. If he was guarding her every night from now on, he would gladly do it. As he slowly got up from the bed he closed his eyes with the back to her. Why was his vampyric features always there to remind him of the predator he really was. He fought every day to keep that part of him in check, and surviving a full night next to an angel had been more than a challenge. Her comment just made him nod as he walked out of the room and down to the kitchen. The house was slowly awakening, but he moved swift, grabbing a vial or two and downing them with ease. He breathed out, leaning his hands on the counter and shaking slightly as his vampyric features slowly retracted. That’s when he thought he hadn’t offered to get something for Melania. He grabbed a few fruits, some that looked good and some he had seen Melania snack on before. It was weird what things he noticed about food, but hey, that’s how it was. He also grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. It must have been an odd sight, seeing Reginald walking through the house with a small selection of fruits and water, but hey, what he wouldn’t do. He came into his room once more and closed the door after him, tossing the waterbottle over to the bed and sitting down, handing the fruit to her. ”I got you something too,” he mumbled, not really sure if she was even hungry or wanted fruit for that matter.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 9:00 am

She looked at his back. She could guess what was going on, but she didn’t think he needed to hide it. He wasn’t a monster. Your species didn’t do that, actions did. She looked around the room as he had left, feeling so incredibly well-rested, it was almost like she had never really slept before this night. She also had this weird feeling. She was closer with Reginald than she had ever been with anyone. What did that mean? They were standing on the edge of a cliff and could either jump together or take a step back. Or one of them could fall without the other. She looked at him when he returned. She moved the bottle to the bed table and did the same to the fruit when he gave it to her. ”Thank you,” she said and looked at him. ”You don’t have to hide yourself. Not to me,” she was referring to his vampire traits. She didn’t mind. She had seen worse than that. ”You are not a monster. You are one of the kindest people I have ever met.” She took his hand and held it in hers. ”You are beautiful, because your soul is beautiful,” she said in her poetic way. She had dabbled with song writing, so it wasn’t that weird it affected her way of thinking. She looked at him, and she could have sworn her heart seemed to jump a beat. It was scary, that all she could think about was having him close, making sure he was safe and happy. She wasn’t sure she wanted to feel like this. What if it changed everything between them, and they could never go back. She couldn’t tell him about this. It was too risky. She put up a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 3:19 pm

Reginald sat down in the bed, his back leaning against the wall and looking at her. Her words made him smile and he shook his head lightly. ”I know I don’t have to hide around any of you, but I guess it’s just a habit?” he said furrowing his brow as he said the words. He was getting better with control and balance, but he hadn’t always been that way. When his vampyric genes had started showing up, he acted out a lot, and he thought that deep down he might just be that uncontrollable monster. She took his hand and he looked at her with a smile as he called him and his soul beautiful. Something in him made him happy to hear that an angel actually believed that he had a soul. Often being in a cold body that was so lifeless, made people judge and say that him and his race as soulless. He took her hand and lifted it up to look at it, feeling that the heat from her body and hear the beat of her heart. ”Lania, I don’t like to beat around the bush, so I just want to tell you that I really like you,” he said turning his gaze to her eyes. He would understand a rejection, but he was better at showing his emotions than hiding them. ”In any way, you always put a smile on my face,” he said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2019 10:23 am

Melania could understand the habit to hide. She had done it plenty. Hiding a part of you that you thought ugly. ”I understand that. I just wanted to let you know,” she said with a soft voice. She had no way of knowing how it felt when he, Anastasia, Jamie, Oliver, Karmena or Theodore needed blood. She guessed it wasn’t like a regular hunger. She had never been one to judge on species. Even though her mother had tried to convince her fallen angels and demons were better than the rest, she had been treated better by sirens and vampires than she had been by angels and demons. She felt hear heart beat faster when he admitted to liking her. She looked at him for a while, not sure what to say. She felt the same way, but was she ready for something like that? To admit her own feelings? She smiled by his next words. ”I think I like you too,” she said a little unsecure. She had never felt like this before. ”I’m almost certain I like you,” she added and looked down at their hands. What now? Was she supposed to do something? She hadn’t even had her first kiss. Not unless you counted the one, she had with Lion in a game of truth and dare, but that wasn’t real. Could it be real now? ”I don’t know what to do,” she admitted quietly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 10:39 pm

”And I’m grateful – I really am – But sometimes I find myself more normal when I hide,” he said with a smile on his lips. Did he sound crazy? Sometimes it was like the more he hid, the more he felt like himself. ”I’m not making any sense, sorry,” he said and shook his head. As he had told her that he liked her, he could hear her heart race, but that could mean either way. She said she liked him, or rather that she was almost certain. Just those words made him laugh softly as he looked at her. Laying in bed like this he could get used to, just talking about nothing important at all. She said she didn’t know what to do and he bit his lower lip slightly. ”We don’t have to do anything,” he said with a warm smile and gave her hand a little squeeze. He was not going to force himself on her, especially after what she had told him about Victor. Of course he wanted to taste her lips, but nothing had to move quick. ”But we could go on a date? I mean if you’re up to it?” he asked with a small chuckle. He felt comfortable with Melania. Her smile and the way she spoke, it was all so refreshing. It had been good for their tight-knit group to get an outsider in amongst them. It would have been bad if they all secluded to being just them. Reginald liked new people, and as long as they spoke the truth, he was happy. He couldn’t help himself but move his hand from hers and up to her cheek, stroking her gently with his thumb. ”But to be honest, I don’t know what to do either,” he said with a small smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]   Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne] Empty

Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» How to recover - Reginald
» Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)
» If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)
» Sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmare
» Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: