Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) Empty
IndlægEmne: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 4:16 pm

@Kol (+ @Reginald )
Outfit: Link
_______

It was nice being here. Or it was nice being around everyone again. The one she had missed the most was her brother, and she was so happy to be around him again. the only thing she wasn't happy about was the still existing grief in her chest from the loss of everyone in the future. And then she couldn't feed. Everytime she tried to drink it just ended with her throwing it up again. Anastasia had no idea what was going on with her, but it wasn't good. If she couldn't get anything in her system - it meant death in the nearest future. A scent crossed her path.
"They should really secure this place better," she sighed and turned around to face Kol. They were in the kitchen on the second floor - this house had several kitchens, way to many rooms to count in total. "What do you want Kol? Here to tear me up again?" She narrowed her eyes a little and just kept her eyes at him.  Anastasia hadn't directly told Reggie what had happened with Kol. She had just sad something happened, but she wasn't sure about what he had done - so she couldn't dig into that hole till she knew.And now he was here.
"What the hell did you do to me?" She stood her ground. Attacking him or going closer could end bad. "
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 7:17 pm

Outfit

Kol knew his latest monster would be getting very hungry right about now. Since she escaped, he had been doing what he had done to the girl to animals, to see if he could find a cure for her inability to feed off blood. He had succeeded and was currently on the way to see his newest monster. How did he know where she lived? He had used some of her left-over blood to create a locater spell and then followed that to the big mansion he was now standing in front. Or perhaps he had used google maps. You choose the most exciting option. He walked up to the front gate and whistled for the guard dictating who came in and out of the property. ”Are you going to let me in?” He asked the guard. The man walked closer to the gate. ”What is your business here?” The guard asked. Kol looked down on the bag hanging over his jacket. ”Medical emergency. Or magical perhaps. I don’t really know what it qualifies as. Maybe it’s actually other-worldly, because you know, I’m like that myself. People in this world just don’t respect my superior talents. I’m an artist you see, and people don’t like my art. It’s very….” The guard opened the gate to him. ”Just shut up already,” the guard told Kol. He made a shrug. Way to easy. They really needed better security. He walked into the house and tried to find the brunette from a few nights ago. He finally located her in a kitchen on the second floor. He made a wolf-whistle when he saw the dress she was wearing. She was a very pretty girl. She looked a lot like Alyssa, so that was probably why he thought so. ”You don’t say. Who knows what kind of psychos who can just waltz in here.” He walked closer to her. ”Contrary to popular believes, I’m not an evil person. I take good care of my creations. I’m guessing you are hungry right about now.” He opened his back and took out a jar of a very suspicious drink inside it. ”This will make you able to drink blood again,” he explained and put it on the table, but put his hand on top. He wasn’t going to just give it to her. ”It’s really a very complex process. I don’t want to fill your pretty little head with such things.” He started throwing the jar between his hands. If he didn’t catch it, her only cure would shatter. ”I wonder if there is anyone else who would be good candidates for my experiments. You don’t have a sibling, do you? I do love those genes.” She walked towards him. "Careful, you don't want me to drop this," he said and shook the jar, before continuing to toss it between his hands.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 7:54 pm

Was annoyed by first sight a thing? She shook her head at Kol. But as he took the jar out she froze shortly.
"I'm not your creation," she simply said and tried to calm herself. It wasn't true, and yet it was. He wasn't hers. His words saying the drink would make her able to feed again. At this point Ana felt like she hadn't been drinking blood for years. She was starving. Anastasia didn't like this, he was just standing here like he owned the place. She held her breath as he started throwing it from hand to hand. Anastasia didn't take her eyes of that jar in pure fear it might fall do the ground. Her vampire features started to show as he asked for a sibling. Like in hell he was going to even touch Reggie. She stopped when he said she should be careful. She got control of her vampire features by biting her lower lip.
"You cross me as a .. intelligent.. witch. There most be something better.. why not simply just use some of your failed experiments and make them not failures," she breathed out and swallowed. "I don't care what you do to me. I care about everyone else here. So just tell me what you want."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 8:17 pm

”Except you are. Or else I wouldn’t be here trying to fix you.” He explained and let the car stay in one of his hands. She did have a sibling, or else she wouldn’t react so strongly. Her vampiric features retracted. He put the jar back on the counter.
She did something right, pushing the right buttons by talking about him in a positive favor. But what is it enough? Unlikely. ”I don’t mind failures. It’s how you know what not to do. I keep them around the house, make them do the best they can in their pathetic state of life. But when I create something beautiful, something near perfect, I’m not going to give that up for anything.” He made a tsk-sound and shook his head when she revealed a weakness. What an amateur. ”How about we say you owe me a favor?” He grabbed the jar and walked all the way to her. ”This is going to taste horrible and have some unfortunate side affects the first few days. But you will be able to drink blood right away.” He gave her the jar, not telling that she would first feel like her insides were on fire, and most likely collapse from the pain. He caught her as she could no longer take the pain, and nearly passed out. She was a fighter, but not strong enough to deal with his small concoctions. But to be honest, who was? He might as well take her back to his place. He could do some more work on her. ”I got you.” He picked her up in his arms and walked towards the door.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 9:02 pm

His best friend nearly dieing. His little sister coming back so much older. The things she had told were vague, but he could piece together a puzzle fine on his own. Most things made sense, but why where they all here? Being hoarded together like pigs for slaugther? He had so many things on his mind that sometimes he wondered if it would implode. However the sound coming from the second story kitchen made his senses prick up. As he got closer he could smell Anastasia and a stranger. The stranger’s voice sounding almost annoyed, and he stepped into the kitchen, blocking the door and saw his baby sister in the arms of this witch. In a fast move he had grabbed Anastasia, sitting her up against a kitchen wall and turned his face to the stranger. He shook his head; kidnappings for a Mikaelson was almost enevitable. But his baby sister had gone through more than he ever wished she had. He could feel how he wanted to rip the stranger apart, just from the look of confusion and then realization he gave him. ”So, you are not on the entrance list,” he said, calculated and careful. His eyes scanning the witch’s face. ”What is your business, intruder?” he asked. When he spoke he was almost formal, but the wild predator was lurking just below the surface. ”And while you’re at it, give me one good reason I shouldn’t just tear you limb from limb, just for touching her,” he said almost as a snarl.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 9:18 pm

She was smarter than to owe him a favor. But spending alot of time with her own thoughts in cells for the right answers, she had learned a few tricks. She gave him a nod, and took the jar. It didn't matter what it did, what mattered was she needed to be able to feed. She drank from the jar. It felt like every nerve in her system was sat on fire. And she dropped the empty jar so it splintered into pieces. Anastasia folded her lips, clenched her teeth to distract herself from the burn that happened in her system. Anastasia finally seemed to lose the fight with herself, and had to pick. Keep on standing or be awake. She chose her eyes. Seeing was possible the best thing. She gasped when he picked her up. The pain was like cuts from knives that just kept on cutting. Anastasia tried to speak but the pain made it hard for her to focus, but she couldn't fight this - and she hated it.
She slight turned her head to the side when her brother appeared in the door. Quickly grabbing her and sat her against a wall. Ana breathed out and looked around as Reggie confronted Kol. She got some strength to quickly grab her brothers hand.
"Be careful. Trickter," she said warning him about Kol always having a trick up his sleeve. She breathed unsteady out and watched the show. She was still fighting the pain, but it was easier to fight it when she had something she didn't have last time. Reg was here. She wasn't alone, and he was possible her greatest strength.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 9:31 pm

Kol sighed when the girl was taken from his eyes by another vampire. He had to be the brother. He surely had the looks. How fun he could have with this handsome face. He snorted by his words. ”Entrance list? News flash, we’re not in the 1800s anymore.” He looked to the girl with a smile. She was warning her brother. How sweet. Oh, he would love to have his way with these two. The prettiest monsters was always the funniest. ”I was planning on finishing what I started,” he said and rubbed his hands together. ”You should have seen it. Her heart is just a beautiful as her face. I normally don’t have much consideration for breaking a few hearts, literally. But hers. I couldn’t do it. So I gave her another one. Such an impressive accomplishment, if you ask me.” He laughed when he threatened to tear him apart. ”You wouldn’t want to ruin perfection, would you?” He walked closer to the young vampire. ”Also, I wouldn’t want to have to hurt such a handsome face.” He gently slapped his face. ”But I will. I’m compromising like that,” he said and looked at him with a challenging look in his eyes. ”Give it your best. You’ll need it.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 9:54 pm

Reginald felt his sister’s hand in his and he looked to her shortly with a re-affirming smile. He wasn’t going to let anyone take his sister away. Not now – not ever. As the stranger spoke he rolled his eyes, and felt like he was being a bit too Mikaelson at the moment. He stood still and relaxed as the stranger approached him. He might have been trying to sound intimidating, but to be honest those words were more boring than anything. His words about Anastasia made his hand twitch slightly, but only if you knew Reginald you would know that was a sign of anger. His face calm like a statue. ”My best? You don’t need to see my best,” he said raising an eyebrow. His friends might have strong abilities that made them incredibly strong in battle, but he had used his time training his own body stronger and stronger. He sighed and smiled as he looked down. ”Anastasia, will you count to ten for me?” he said calmly, looking with softness in his eyes at his beloved sister. As the first number rung in the kitchen he let out a small chuckle and grabbed him by the throat, then throwing him up on the kitchen counter, with such a force that it broke the marble top. At two he reached into the witches mouth and grabbed a hold of his tongue, slowly pulling it out as the number three would be called. ”I hate smoothtalkers – So I’ll just eliminate that for us,” he said ripping the witch’s tongue out in one swift move. The number four came ringing, and now Reginald grabbed the stranger once more, both hands around his neck. Five. Reginald looked into the stranger’s eyes with an almost burning passion, as he threw him across the room, fastly and like a pure predator jumping on him. Six. Reginald’s vampyric features started to show. He didn’t like hurting others like this, but he had a vague understanding of what this man had done to his sister. To let him live for a second more would be a crime in his eyes. Seven was called and he dug his fangs into the witch’s neck, but instead of drinking the blood, he ripped off his pulse and spit it back in the now dieing witch’s face. Eight. ”Hope you enjoy hell,” he said. Nine. Reginald finally snapped the stranger’s neck, with such a force that it nearly got torn off. Ten. He leaned back trying to not succumb to his vampyric tendencies too much. He had asked for a counting for a reason. ”Anastasia, are you ok?” he asked, a bit muffled as his fangs were in the way.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 10:30 pm

She closed her eyes shortly as Kol started refreshing her memories of what he had done. Not really what she wanted to remember, but hey - its wasn't like you could mute that stupid witch. Ana could se Reggie was angry. And she didn't know whether or not that was a good thing. If she have had the strength she would possibly had killed Kol herself. As Reggie spoke her firstname, she was aware of how serious his words where, and looked him in the eyes. She gave him a nod. Ana took a deep breath in.
"1," she started counting, "2," she watched the whole thing, "3," Reggie ripped Kols tongue out - muting him. Like he could read her mind. "4," she took a deep breath in. She knew the counting was for a matter of control. Being a blood sucking creature could have its downsides. "5," she watched Kol getting thrown across the room. She didn't like he felt like he had to do this for her. But she would have done the exact same thing for him. "6," she kept her eyes on them. "7," she watched Reg ripping out Kols pulse with his teeth. "8," she took another deep breath in. "9," the neck snapped ,"10," she closed her eyes for a second. The next thing he said was to her. She looked at him.
"I'll be. I'm just really hungry," she breathed out with a little smile. "Are you okay?"

"We totally need to preform again sometime. I bet we can get Ei.." Mariella stopped in the middle of the hall. She narrowed her eyes to the scent of blood. Witch blood. "I smell blood," her face reacted with its siren like features and the predator yellow eyes was at sight for a few seconds before she got control again. She grabbed Melas and walked towards the kitchen. She looked around the bloody mess.
"See this is what I call a bloody mess. Jamie is gonna kill you," she breathed out looking around her. She saw the dead witch and narrowed her eyes.
"Is everyone okay?" She asked before putting a hand on Reggies shoulder and looked at Ana. "What happened?" There was clearly worry in her eyes, but her heart seemed to beat in the reaction of the blood. Since she had killed that day, she was like a shark when blood spilled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 10:44 pm

Melania: Outfit

Kol was not one to show fear. He had stared in the eye multiple times and just laughed. He wasn’t going to let a teen vampire scare him. He didn’t do scared. Perk of being a psychopath. ”We’ll see about that,” he said challenging. He would like to see how this man was planning on punishing him, see if he could really kill him. He grabbed him by the throat and threw him on the table top, breaking it with his strength. ”Ow,” he said mockingly in wait for what else he could bring.
Blood spurted from his mouth as his tongue was removed from him with pure force. He couldn’t laugh now, but he could still smile, very disturbingly with all the blood. It was good on him to remove his tongue. Now he couldn’t come with any last words, which annoyed him to no end. Kol was thrown across the room. He was beginning to feel it. Death was knocking on his door, but he wasn’t going to answer. He was going to come back, like he had done before. He always found a way. The vampire dug his fangs into his neck. He really wanted to tell the vampire he wasn’t his type, but he couldn’t exactly do so. His pulse was spit into his face, before he made a comment about hell, and broke his neck. Here we go again.

Melania had spent most of her day catching up with Mariella. They had ended up singing together, which was really what they did best. She had missed her musical moments with Mariella and Eilish. Melania looked at Mariella when she didn't finish her sentence and instead talked about smelling blood. She walked into the kitchen with her. It was a mess. She first looked to Anastasia and Reginald, but then noticed the witch. He had done terrible things to Anastasia, and not been that kind to her either. And now he was dead. What a relief. Her heels made a clicking noise as she walked over the kitchen floor to the witch. She put the edge of her heel on his hand, and leaned all her weight on it, so the heel went through the hand. She removed herself from the witch. She was glad she hadn't been there. She would have done similar things to him. Although he didn't want Reginald to have to live with it, she didn't want to either. Of course Anastasia could have been the one to do it, but she was almost certain it was Reginald. He was still angry, she could tell. She walked to him. "Are you okay?" She asked, worried he might have reacted out of anger and not thought of the consequences of his actions.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 11:06 pm

Reginald knew control was all he had at times, and he was grateful for the fact that he could hear and react to Anastasias counting. He stood with his back to Anastasia and the door to the kitching, letting himself calm down. He closed his eyes as he heard she would be alright but her question back he didn’t know if he could answer. He was not the type to kill like this, but then again it had felt almost like a release. As soon as he smelled angel and siren he knew who it was before anything. He looked to Mariella with a pained look as she placed her hand on his shoulder. He couldn’t really react to her tease about Jamie. ”Anastasia will be ok after she gets some blood,” he just muttered, not really answering if he was alright. He looked as Melania came into view and pressed her heal down through the witch’s hand, and he swallowed slowly. Reginald was not weak minded or anything, this whole control thing had helped him a lot, but the room now being swarmed with hot blooded creatures made it hard for him to relax completely. Of course Melania had to ask him if he was okay, but he wanted them to take care of Anastasia more than anything.

”I’ll go make a fire – I can’t stand the smell of that witch,” he muttered, bending down and grabbing the witch’s body and hauling it over his shoulder. He looked at Anastasia, then Melania and lastly Mariella. He wanted to place a kiss against her lips, but he was covered in this dirty smelling blood, and he just wanted to burn the body and clean up. He grabbed the tongue on his way out and walked outside. Preparing a funeral fire took time, but the witch didn’t deserve a funeral fire. No, he simply placed him in a hollow part of the bonfire pit and placed wood around the body. Lighting it was simple and he just watched as the dark smoke arose from the body.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 11:27 pm

Anastasia looked at the girls enter the room. The smell of blood was stronger than ever. She took a deep breath in and forced herself up on her feet - not an easy task, but she did it. She opened the fridge and looked after the bottles of blood that she had got for them. She took one of the bottles out and drank a few. She really needed it. In her hunger she totally zoned out, not realizing Reggie went out with the body till she moved the bottle from her lips.
"He shouldn't be alone," she said looking at Mariella and gave her a nod. Mariella swallowed and followed the Reggie. Ana took another bottle and opened it. "This was to easy Mel. Way to easy. People like that.. they don't just let themselves die.. there is something we are missing," she sighed. Hating that fact, a glimpse of fear was to spot in her eyes. Her gut told her this wasn't the end.

Mariella took a deep breath in. The blood from the witch still roamed her mind, but she tried not to think about it. She grabbed a bowl on her way and filled it with water.
"You know you could just have asked for a favor. You know I like setting things on fire," she said softly putting the bowl down before walking closer to Reggie and wrapped her arm around him. Mariella looked at the fire, but held him close to her. She waited a minute or so before she looked up at him. "Lets get you cleaned up," she smiled at him. Using her water manipulation to let the water from the bowl lightly place a few drops on her fingertips. She softly removed the blood from his mouth.
"All better," she said looking him in the eyes. she put her hand on his cheek and caressed it with her thumb. She knew the state of realizing you just had ripped the puls out of another being. Killing wasn't there go to thing, and even if the people had deserved it. It was still a life they had taken away. Mariella placed her lips tenderly on his - just to let him know she was right here.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 11:40 pm

Melania knew something they didn’t. She knew her sister was ruling hell. She had never met her, but she doubted she would do anything that didn’t serve a purpose for Lucifer, and if she could use the witch somehow, she would. It pained her she couldn’t tell them, but she was still afraid what they would think about her if she told them of her origins. She watched Reginald and Mariella as they left the kitchen. She looked to Anastasia. ”I know.” She simply said and found something to clean up the blood. She started with the floor where he had laid few moments before, then went to the broken kitchen top. ”We will figure it out, but right now, it’s okay to worry about something else. After what he did to you, don’t you feel a little relieved?” Melania did, and it might make her horrible to even think so, but her genes didn’t really help in that regard. If it wasn’t for her friends and Zitora, she might never had become like this. She would probably had succumbed to her bad genes and ended up like her mother. She poured out the bloody water and washed the cloth as much as possible, before she walked to Anastasia. ”Do you need anything?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 12:10 am

Reginald heard Mariella’s steps not far behind him, but he couldn’t face her right now. He was too focussed on getting that body burned so he wouldn’t be able to come back. At least not in this body. As he had lit the fire he could finally rest easy – at least just for a bit, and he turned around to greet her embrace. Reginald pulled her in close, letting himself smell her hair and listen to her heart beat as he calmed himself. ”You are full of bad jokes today, huh?” he whispered carefully. He loved it when she joked, it made the mood lighten slightly, so he was just trying to tease back. However his voice really didn’t sound like his in his own ears. He sighed and let go of her so she could wash his face, and he held out his hands to get them cleaned up as well. All better indeed. He felt more in the right mindset as he looked at her once more. Her hand coming up to gently cup his face and her soothing thumb sending small pleasant shivers down his spine. As she leaned in for a kiss he deepened it slightly and held her close. ”I’m going to need you later,” he mumbled against her lips. He wasn’t one to imply sex, but that or talking later – maybe both if they were both in the mood. Part of him needed to go through all of this on his own time first, but he also shared everything with Mariella. ”I love you,” he whispered with a small smile on his lips. She was always there when he needed it.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 1:24 am

Ana sighed and looked down for a second collecting her thoughts. She blinked a few tears out.
"Since you and Jas left.. everything felt to pieces Mel.. I don't think I'll feel relieved till I get at least some of that mess fixed," she looked at Mela. It must have been terrible being held back to watch and listen to all that. "I've taken lives before. Ripped people to pieces in my sense for the greater good. I ended up failing everyone," she shook her head and clenched her teeth. "I couldn't safe Sophie.. god knows if Valeria and Lucia made it out alive," she breathed out.
"I met your mum. Don't worry, I'm not the one to gossip around, but she was very interested in getting you back," she turned her eye to the window. Smelling the fire outside. Do you need anything? Ana turned her gaze to Mel.
"A hug could be good," she admitted with a soft smile on her lips.

Mariella was a natural joker when things seemed tense, perhaps she had that from growing up with Theo - or Theo joked more than she did. She wasn't good at talking about emotions, mostly because she didn't understand them - but this she understood. The anger of seeing someone harm your sibling, it had made her snap as well.
"Today? Darling. I'm always full of jokes.. its a full time job," she smiled softly looking into the fire. She got him cleaned up. His respons to her kiss, the next a little more passionate. He mumbled against her lips, and she nodded.
"Always," she whispered back to him giving his nose a little kiss with hers. "You know where to find me," she smiled softly to him. "I love you too. With all my heart."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 9:24 am

Melania listened to her. She didn’t know what happened, but it was clearly something bad. She stayed silent while she talked about her experiences. She froze when she talked about her mother. She felt so scared. She knew her mother would go to great lengths to get what she wanted. Who knew if she could come back here? She would find a way, if she desired to do so. ”Did she hurt you?” She knew her mother could be tempted to do so. She walked to her friend and put her arms around her, holding her close. ”It wasn’t your fault. None of it was. You did what you had to do to survived.” She moved away and cupped her face. ”I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you. I wished I was strong enough to stay and fight, but I had to escape while I still could.” She would have preferred to stay, but the thought of her mother getting to her again was so scary. She needed to get away before that happened. ”But I’m here now, if you need anything.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 12:34 pm

”Full time job, or full time enjoyment?” he teased as he turned his head to the fire. It was picking up and licking it’s way to the body. First the clothes would burn away, along with the hair, leaving surface skin burns rather quickly. As the body heats up the fat underneath the skin would melt and the eyes would joint hat as well. Why did he have such morbid thoughts about all of this? Maybe because he wanted to go through what would happen, to justify that the man didn’t just get an easy death. The eyeball would start to boil until it would burst and then give in to the flames. He looked to Mariella so stop his stream of thoughts and greet her kiss. Her little head movement made their noses touch and he let out a soft chuckle. Of course he would know where to find her, but just saying those words made him know that she might need him too. He smiled as she said she also loved him and put an arm around her waist to look at the fire once more. Where did we end last time? Oh yes. Once the skin and surface tissue would melt and burn away, the proteins making up the tissue and muscles are next in line to cook and then burn. The internal organs would heat up to the boiling point and lastly explode from the heat. Then lastly the muscles would burn away as they too dry up, wither and burn away, leaving nothing but a skeleton with carbonized tissue. ”Why can’t we just be normal teenagers?” he sighed as his eyes didn’t leave the fire.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 2:32 pm

"Depending on if her fun little mind prison games counts as hurting," she sighed and shook her head for a while. "She just wanted to know where you were - and I tried to hold back every information that I got. I'm quite happy you guys didn't tell me to much," she added.
"It isn't my fault? Say that to Jamie when I have to be the one telling him his little sister is dead. Because of me," she felt the tears in her eyes starting to scream for an escape - but she held back.
"Don't blame yourself. I get why you did what you did - no one is gonna blame you," she then said. Anastasia wrapped her arms around Mela in a tight needed hug. Just to be close to everyone again, not being alone. Ana wasn't a loner, far from.
"Lets go out to the others."

Mariella watched the flame. Feeling the shadows around them, the darkness. If she hadn't been here with Reggie, she might have felt the darkness more intense than she did. His words made her sight.
"Have you taken a look at our parents. We were never going to be normal teenagers anyways," she narrowed her eyes as she looked into the flames. The shadows around there spoke to her, but ways she didn't understood. Something chocked the air around the fire and it went out.  Mariella looked around them there was no one to see. She stepped closer to where the fire once had lightend up the area. Felt the shadows around her. So much darkness. She sat down, touching one of the wood bricks. Perhaps seeing if there was anything left of the body. She could light it up again. Mariella got up and turned her eyes to Reg, there was no sign of the person who had put out the flames. Mariella was about to say something when something grabbed her leg. She screamed in surprise and kicked Kol right in the face.
"Bitch won't die," she stepped back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 6:04 pm

Melania sighed when she said Lucifer had put her in a mind prison. She had been in a few of those herself. ”I’m so sorry she did that.” She couldn’t but think Anastasia’s life wouldn’t have been so horrible if it wasn’t because Melania was in it. ”Hey.” She took her hand and stroked it comfortingly. ”You don’t have to tell him alone. I will be with you if want me to.” Of course it was sad that Sophie was dead, really sad, but right now she was focusing on Anastasia and making sure she didn’t beat herself up about it. ”No one is going to blame you either,” she responded before they walked through the house towards the fire.

”You really pissed them off, huh?” The voice rang through his head, as his soul was placed back into his crispy body. How fun it was going to be to heal that. ”There you go brother. Now remember our deal.” He grabbed for the nearest thing he could, and ended up with a kick to the head. ”Hello to you too,” Kol exclaimed. He took a minute to regain some strength before standing up. He was planning on staying around for long. Other than his tongue, he hadn’t really healed from the injuries caused this day. He still had a hole in his hand, on the side of the neck and he might have broken quite a few bones.

Jamie was coming back to the house after taking a drive around town. The first thing he smelled was smoke. He walked to them to find Marie and Reggie in front of the big fire. On the ground laid his brother Kian. Marie kicked him in the face. He already had some anger towards her, and this just made it worse. He ran to her and pressed her against the mansion walls, holding her in place by pressing his hands against her shoulders. ”What the hell is wrong with you!?” He yelled into her face. ”Why are you so violent?” He wanted to yell at her for hurting a woman he cared about, be he still tried to keep his relationship with Serenity secret. It was safer for the both of them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 7:44 pm

Reginald let out a soft chuckle at her words. ”You are right, of course you are,” he said shaking his head at his thoughts. As the fire went out he narrowed his eyes, and as Mariella got closer he felt his body tense up. The stranger spoke he felt ice moving down his spine. Mariella’s reaction was priceless, but Reginald had to pull her back and behind him. He wasn’t going to let anyone hurt her. However he spoke too soon as he heard Jamie speak and he turned fast around to see his friend pin his girlfriend to the mansion wall. He reacted quick and grabbed Jamie pulling him off of Mariella in a swift move, still keeping an eye at the witch. ”Jamie, get a grip! That’s not your brother!” Reginald almost barked at Jamie. What was going on in that man’s head? First leaving when Lion had finally woken up and now attacking his best friend. It didn’t make any sense. He placed himself between Jamie and Mariella, making sure none of them would go off on each other, and if they did he would stop them. ”Ana, Lania, could you keep an eye on that witch, while I try and keep our friends from killing each other?” he said almost like an order. He was almost always the one to take the leader role, and his words always came naturally to him.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 8:33 pm

Just as Reggie put her behind him, Jamie came running. She gasped as her back hit the mansion walls.  He was angry. In a split second fear was to spot in her eyes - bad memories, who could blame her from freezing for a second. As Reggie came and pulled wondered why Jamie was filled with such anger towards her. She hadn't done anything in the matter of pissing him off, and normally he would just spit the truth out. This wasn't them, and she hated to admit it scared her. This fear was what she blamed Jeremy for, but she also knew it wasn't Jamie. Whatever pissed him off, there most be a reason.
"Whats wrong with me?" She responded rather offended and pulled herself together. She could take a beating. Hell she could take anger, but not from the people most close to her. Mariella just starred at Jamie for a few seconds, not really sure what to say but she felt a little betrayed. Mariellas heart skipped a few beats as her head was trying to figure out how to react. "So much for a safe place huh," her voice was dry and her words were meant to stab - because that was how she responded to being hurt. If someone stabbed her, she stabbed back. But she didn't want to punch Jamie - or it was tempting. she also knew that Reggie wouldn't let her. I didn't stopped her in going as close as she could. Maybe it was also her way of being close to Reggie at the same time. She didn't take her eyes from Jamie.
"What the hell have I even done to you?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes. She was so confused.

Anastasia and Mela came outside to the action. Was Kol alive? She knew it had been way to easy. She kept her eyes on Kol. But seeing Jamie made her heart ache and tried to stay focused.
"What should we do with him?" She asked Mela. She kept an eye out for Reggie to see if he was handeling Jamie and Mariella. He seemed to have the them under controle.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 9:15 pm

Jamie let Reggie pull him away. He didn’t want to hurt anyone, least of all Marie, but he had been so scared and angry, he couldn’t stop himself. He looked away when she insinuated, he was doing a good job being her safe place. He wasn’t, but he had his reasons. Even though she might not understand them. He almost said what she had done to him, that she beat up the woman he cared for, that she had become violent like Jeremy. But he couldn’t bare to do that to you. ”You changed.” He simply stated took a step towards her, knowing Reggie wouldn’t want him to get too close. ”I’m not saying you’re like him at all. But if violence is so easy for you, if you can hurt someone else because you’re hurt, you’re not the same girl I grew up with. You’re not my best friend. I’m sorry, but I can’t be around violent people, because I might become so myself, and I don’t want that.” He walked into the house. He needed to collect his thoughts.

Melania didn’t know what was going on with Jamie, but she thought they should probably do as Reginald suggested, or ordered might be a better word, and take care of the witch. She walked to him and looked down on his hand. She still had a hard time believing she would do something like that, but considering who her mother was, it probably wasn’t such a stretch. ”Tie him up in the basement,” Melania suggested. Before she had a chance to do so, he put an arm around her throat, cutting of her air supply.

Kol wanted to get out of here. He had a plan to start, and he really didn’t have time to play tag with these teenagers. He tightened his grip on the angel’s neck, as she tried to get loose. He knew there was two vampires who could quickly get to him, but he would snap her neck before they got to her. ”I do hate to make a quick exit, but I have places to be, things to do. I can’t let a bunch of hormonal teenagers get in my way.” He walked away with Melania until they could no longer see him. He let go of the girl, but before she could run back, he grabbed hold of her arm. ”I have to make it look good.” He yanked at her arm enough to break it. Melania let out a high scream from the sudden pain. He tossed her to ground, bending down over her. ”Samaira says hi.” He said before leaving to start his work.

//Kol is out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 10:00 pm

Reginald let the both of them finish talking until he felt like he couldn’t take it anymore. ”Would you two stop it!” he yelled, looking from Jamie to Mariella and back again. He was done with them fighting amongst themselves – especially when they had a danger on the grounds. He was a bit grateful that Jamie walked away and into the house, that would mean they couldn’t kill each other. At least not right away. He swallowed as he looked to Anastasia and Melania. It was like time froze for a second as he saw the witch’s hands around Melania, and Reginald’s eyes dialated as he watched. He knew that getting closer to that man right now would mean the death of his friend. He watched until the stranger was out of sight, but at the sound of Melania’s scream he ran to her. The stranger was gone and Melania layed on the ground with a broken arm, and he bended down to pick her up in his arms. She was light as a feather as he carried her back, he could feel his anger still burning. ”Ella, could you grab some blood? And Ana, could you run ahead to fix the bed for her?” he asked, almost commanding, but it was better to sound like that than yell of anger. He walked up the stairs with Melania still in his arms. ”Lania, why do you always end up hurt when you weren’t meant to?” he mumbled to himself as he placed her down on the bed.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 10:29 pm

Mariella narrowed her eyes as she listened to what Jamie said. She tried to remain calm, but his next words were like trowing knives with aim for her heart. Mariella didn't respond, she just watched him go inside. Maybe it was for the best anyways. The darkness screamed in her ears. Something was going to happen. Something was wrong. She turned her eyes up to Melas scream. The shadows blocked most of the sound by its own scream. Reggies voice seemed to make her react and she just nodded running inside. She had to pass the first kitchen hearing Theo and Jamie talk. Now wasn't the time for more emotions in her mind. She needed to cut them off for now, and even through it was a while since she had done it-  it seemed to easy to go back.
Anastasia used her speed to run up and starting making a bed ready for Mela. No time to ask questions.
Mariella returned to the room with a bottle of Malias blood. She had offered it in case of extreme cases and this was one of them. She didn't look at Reggie first, she didn't want him to break through her walls right now. Because now she needed to react with her head and not with her heart. She opened the bottle and helped Mela drink it.
"The best healing blood in the whole kingdom," she said trying to crack a joke, but she wasn't in it. Jamie was in her head. Anastasia sat in the window and cursed a little to herself. She had been standing almost right next to them, and she hadn't been able to do a thing. So much for not failing anyone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 10:49 pm

Melania’s arm hurt. Of course it did, but she had been through worse. Like always, Reginald came to her rescue. He picked up and carried her back to the others. He started barking orders to Mariella and Anastasia. She looked up at him. ”Is a special skill of mine,” she joked. ”I’m okay. Don’t worry,” she said knowing that he would. She took the blood when Melania gave it to her. She drank a little bit. She wasn’t very fond of the taste, but she knew it was helpful when she was hurt. She looked to Anastasia. ”You guys really don’t need to worry. It was just a broken bone. I think we can all say we have lived through more than that,” she looked to Reginald, as he was the only one who knew what she had been through. It took more to break her. ”He is even more of a psychopath than I knew,” she said under breath. ”How did he survive?” She thought out loud. She remembered his words clearly. Samaira was her sister, she knew that. She had never met her, but she knew a little about her from stories her mother had told her. If Samaira knew who she was, there was chance her mother knew too, and that scared her beyond anything. The pure fear fled over her face for a few seconds, before she swallowed the feeling and focused on her friends. She could already feel the blood beginning to heal her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) Empty

If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]
» When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella
» Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down
» How to recover - Reginald
» Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: