Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

How to recover - Reginald

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

How to recover - Reginald  Empty
IndlægEmne: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 12:48 am

@Reginald <3
Outfit: Link
______

After everyone was went to bed, Anastasia had got herself fixed a little up. Just to feel a little better again. She had once again tried to feed, but she still couldn't keep all the blood down. This whole two heart thing needed time to adjust. She walked around in the sitting room, she had spend some time washing the blood off the couch and clean up. It seemed like nothing had happened at all. She stopped as she saw a few photos on the shelf and picked it up. There was a photo of her father, Gabriella and Abigal. It made her smile first and then she just cried silently.The flashes got back and she dried her eyes before going into a hurricane of emotions. Anastasia didn't like the house silent. Maybe she should sleep? She didn't need sleep, but if she did she might just have a nightmare anyways. The silence around her was like the scream of death. and she was so sure for a second she could hear Kols laugh in the background. Anastasia put the picture back and sighed.
"Still overwhelmed?" She asked looking up before turning around to face her brother. It was in the middle of the night, around 3 am perhaps. She hadn't checked the time in a while. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. Thinking he was dying.. I know how painfully that most have been," truth. Some people would say that out of pity and have no idea how it felt like - but Ana knew - but Reggie didn't know that - yet anyway. She shook her head about that thought. Mostly for stopping herself from messing up, it wasn't about her right now.
"I'm sorry."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 10:25 pm

Reginald usually never slept, he would much rather read books and watch movies. Sometimes night time was the only time he could spend on nothing and be alright with it. He could hear someone move through the house, and at firs the thought it was Theodore. As he reached his sister and she turned, he greeted her with a crooked smile on his lips. ”Overwhelmed, yes, but I’m more happy that this at least didn’t mean death,” he said in a calm voice, reaching out to place a hand on her shoulder. He had always been a very protective guy, but when it came to his family, some might say he would go overboard. ”To be honest, dying never really is the end, right? I mean our family is pure proof of that, and even if I had to haul myself to Hell, I would have done that,” he said as he gave her shoulder a tight squeeze before letting his hand fall to his side. His eyes studying her features, as she had grown a lot since he saw her last time. She had really blossomed into a beautiful young woman, and he was happy to see that. He narrowed her eyes as she said she was sorry. What was there to apologize for? He let out a soft chuckle and placed an arm over her shoulder. ”Let’s go out and do some sibling stuff – a run in the woods always seemed to cheer you up?” he said with a smile.

Sidst rettet af Reginald Ons Apr 24, 2019 11:03 pm, rettet 1 gang
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 2:24 pm

He talked about death, and he didn't know what was going on inside her head. He couldn't know, she hadn't told him anything yet. Dying wasn't the end, their father had returned from the dead before. Abigal was basically a anger to the other side - but it hadn't been enough. She froze shortly, not sure how to respons. If she even should respond. He gave her shoulder a squeeze, which seemed to make her return to this reality. The whole reason she was here, was to make sure no one died. Anastasia didn't want him to end up feeling guilty about leaving here, none of them had probably any idea of what would happen - or the reason they never returned. His next comment made her chuckle a bit as he placed an arm over her shoulder.
"I think I'm going to need more than a run in the woods for this," she admitted with a sight. Looking back at the photo. Ana knew it would be hard returning, but she also knew living on and hoping everyone would come back one day - wasn't an option. "But lets go outside," she breathed out. If she was going to tell everything at least to one person- it would be her big brother. She also knew she couldn't hold her tears in forever, but she had been crying inside for so long that it had become a habit. She didn't say a thing as they walked outside, but looking back at the mansion had her in tears by the second. Last time she had seen it, it had been in flames and screams of death had followed. Grief was on her shoulders and crying in silence was at this point her thing. Even through she knew Reggie would see her tears.
"I'm sorry," she breathed out removing her tears, that didn't seem to stop. "It's just.. everything went to hell Reg.. 2040.. is a mess - and I don't even know where to begin.. everything.. just.. death," she breathed out a little unsteady. "I didn't just come here for seeing everyone.. even through its nice. I came her to change the present - because there is no way.. that all our parents are supposed to die like that," she started shaking by the thought. The aftermath hadn't been a joy either. But one traumatic story at the time, right?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 2:02 pm

If there was something in this world that came above all else for Reginald, it was his family and friends. Seeing her freeze up like this was not normal, as he remembered her as a carefree girl, who simply loved messing around and rarely getting into trouble. He knew things had changed, but he could still see his little sister as he remembered her, it was still her behind that grown up face. As she agreed to go outside he nodded and lead the way, and Anastasia seemed to be caught up in her own mind. They moved to the forrest, and he turned around as he could hear her crying, shortly after cupping her face in his palms. She started out by apologizing, but Reginald was more relieved to actually see his sister react. Slowly he let go of her face as she started talking, giving her the space she needed to keep talking. He let her finish her speech and quickly gathered his thoughts. ”Something has happened in the future, and the way you reacted to my comment about death makes me fear the worst,” he said, swallowing as he looked at his sister. ”Just death, you say – Does that mean no survivors of any kind?” he asked carefully. He still couldn’t wrap his mind around that fact. ”And what about the rest of the kids? Valeria? Lucia? Sophie? What of our parents?” he asked, knowing he should probably not ask too many questions at once, but he felt terror as he thought about what might have happened.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 2:28 pm

And just like that a giant wave of emotions seemed to force her out into the deep sea. Her lips started shaking, and she tried to hold it just a little together - otherwise she wouldn't be able to actually talk.
"..Some survived.. not many," she admitted as her voice started to crack. When he mentioned Sophie and their parents she broke. The memories flashed back to finding the bodies of their parents. Hearing Sophies screams in the dark till she went silent. "I..I.. I don't know," she couldn't stop crying at this point - but she also just needed that push to actually let things out.  The pain and the death had changed a lot of things for the last survivors. If it hadn't been for Valeria, Ana would still be trapped in Lucifers mind prision.
"Val and Lucia ..was alive.. when I left," she nodded a few times. "I feel like its been like a never ending funeral. And I failed Sophie..I failed everyone.. I should have saved her.. I'ts because of me.. She died because of me," the guilt was horrible. Spending a month in a mind prision by Lucifer to get that reminder after wasn't the nicest vacation either. Jasper and Sophie were both dead because of her not giving the
"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Reggie, I," her emotions seemed to be everywhere at once, and for good reason. "It just hurts so much," she admitted and looked at Reggie. This pain was just on the top, there was so much more that had happen. But she would hate to make him feel like he had failed her, because he hadn't. Ana felt like losing herself, so she stepped forward and just wrapped her arms around her big brother. She needed to be close to him, but she was just crying. It seemed like she was unable to stop, but she got it under control a little while after.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 3:11 pm

He looked at her and watched the red tears fall down her cheeks, leaving behind a trail leading back to her eyes. Reginald wished that he could comfort her, but it was like he was behind a wall, and couldn’t reach her. He watched as she started speaking, and he could barely believe his own ears. It was like it was ringing in his ears as she finally told him that their parents were dead, feeling himself almost drift into the void of unknown in his mind. As she started apologizing he shook his head and pulled her closer as she hugged him. ”This is not your fault,” he whispered. He could feel tears in his eyes, but he decided to blink them away and focus on his sister. This was no time to be selfish, though he did feel the immense pain of him having let her down. ”We are going to stop that from ever happening,” he promised and squeezed her tighter. If he had had a heart it would have beaten out of control, and he tried breathing normally. He needed to be strong for her right now, be the big brother that she needed. ”Ana, we need to tell the others,” he mumbled, not really knowing what else to do. The Serpents always spoke of strength in unity, and he believed that if they needed to change the future, everyone had to know what was at stake. He held her close and just stood for a while as he listened to their surroundings. He looked down at her and whiped her tears away with a small forced smile on his lips. ”We just need to stick together, that way, we might have a chance of saving Sophie and the others in the future, right?” he asked not really wanting an answer.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 7:30 pm

Its not your fault, she wished that in her heart she could believe that. But her head spoke of all the reasons why it was on her. Anastasia closed her eyes and just focused on her breathing, she needed to calm herself down. But her second heart was beating like crazy - another thing she needed to talk about at some point. The second heart. Where did you start to talk about past experiences, how did you keep talking about pain without watching the horrible memories flash through your eyes? Ana opened her eyes and blinked the last tears out. She had missed her brother more than anything, and even through she wished it was under better terms they were meeting again - she was happy he was here alive. When he said they needed to tell the others, she shook her head.
"No.. I can't," she said and pulled herself a little back to look at him, "And if I can change it.. then we don't have to. I don't want them to go through that. I watched what this whole thing did to Valeria, and I'm not gonna let anyone else go through that," she added and breathed slowly out. It had been hard, watching Valeria slowly turn into this angry person with hunger for only revenge.
"We need Jasmine back.. if she can cause a butterfly effect, she might be able to reverse it - but I'm not sure what to do. I feel like death is hanging over us, and I don't know if I can survive another push.. another death. I was scared that the reason you didn't come back.. was because," she swallowed as she felt her eyes bottling up with tears again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 12:39 pm

He could hear a heart beat, but at this point anything could be that sound. He swallowed as she looked at him. He could get where she came from with her choice, but then again, he knew he couldn’t lie. ”At least they need to know the basics – They have the right to know, Ana,” he said with a sad look in his eyes. He knew the truth could hurt, but lies could hurt even more. He stroked her cheek and she mentioned Jasmine. He nodded at her words, but at this point their cousin could be at the other side of the world. As she couldn’t finish her sentence he grabbed her face and looked her seriously in the eyes. ”Anastasia Amore Alcott Mikaelson, do you honestly think I would die so easily?” he asked and then hugged her close. He wasn’t going to let her think that he would ever die and never return to in some way. ”I always claw my way back to who I need to be with, and don’t you for a second think that I would ever leave you,” he said into her hair as he held her close. He didn’t want to cry, not now, because he wasn’t dead, and his little sister was alive. ”I think the reason we didn’t come back right away was because I was missing my puzzle piece,” he said with a smile. He needed his sister by his side, just as much as any other people needed their siblings.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 9:00 am

"Okay.. but just give me some time okay?" She then said, she wasn't in a state where she could handle,  everyones reaction to their parents being dead without feeling it all over again. He grabbed her face shortly before hugging her close. "In this craziness, you better," she sobbed a little but was slowly getting herself just a little together again. "Because I love you 3000," she added with a little smile. She had said that by the age of four, and somehow it just stuck.
"I should have come by sooner then," she breathed out. She should, but she couldn't change the outcome yet. And there was some good things happening while she had been waiting. What if she changed things, would that bring Jasper back? Sophie? Ana was his missing piece, but he was her last one. And it was way to precious for her to lose. "I just wish all the bad things in 2040 would just go away, but I also know that if you screw with time - time screws you back. And there is no such things as simple do overs.. so I have to make some choices," Ana sat down on the ground just looking into the woods. She had to be okay, with some of the events happening - she couldn't possible change the outcome of every bad thing that had happened. "But perhaps if we change things, they didn't die, he didn't die, Sophie didn't die - I would never have time traveled and met that bastard," Ana shook her head a little ripping some grass up from the ground. "Sorry, I don't mean to be such a .. you know. I'm not very happy you are here," she said looking up at her brother.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 8:49 pm

Reginald nodded at her request. He was not one to force people to speak, as long as they would tell them eventually. He hated secrets like this, but for Anastasia he could endure it. He could do whatever it took for her to get better and be happy again. Her little line made him chuckle as he whiped away a few of her tears. ”And I love you 3000,” he said back giving her cheek a small squeeze with his thumb and index finger. She went quiet for some time, but he didn’t want to force words out of her. If she had been through all of that, she would have to take her time. As she spoke again he sat down with her and sighed slightly. He placed an arm around her as he felt her getting angry and just place his head on hers. ”I think you are thinking too much on the negative right now, and I don’t blame you,” he said silently as he closed his eyes. ”You’re still my baby sister, even if you have gotten older,” he said with a faint smile. ”If I hadn’t gone back to this time, I wonder if I would have ever found the courage to open up to Ella – I wonder if we would all have been better off as the kids we were,” he said, opening up about his thoughts. He let go of her and layed back on the grass, looking up at the stars above. ”But then I stop wondering, and accept what has happened up till now; because wondering only leads to worry, and if we worry, we don’t get anything done because of fear,” he said calmly.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 9:28 pm

"There has only been negative stuff for a long time Reg, and I'm trying my best not to let it ruin me," she breathed out. Honesty was a thing they both valued, and she had learned from a young age she couldn't hide the truth from Reginald. Anastasia listened to him talking about the pros and cons about the time travelling. "I wish I could expect all of it.. I loved someone too, and I would change that for anything else. The pain of losing him still haunts my soul, but, I couldn't imagine not having the good memories as well," Anastasia looked a little down by the memories of Jasper. "Keep her close, and fight for it every single day - because losing it will pain you for the rest of your life," she added looking at Reginald. She shook her head about her dark thoughts and tried to laugh it a little off. Anastasia breathed out. "What I don't regret.. Is coming here to find you before you do something stupid without me," she smiled a little to light up the mood.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 3:43 pm

”I’m not saying that you should let it go, I just think we Mikaelson’s have a tendency to overthink everything around us. When was the last time you just closed your eyes and took a breath; not to stay alive, but to feel your body?” he asked looking to her as he layed in the grass. He knew her better than anyone, and she knew him through and through. He let out a soft chuckle at her mention of Mariella and looked to the sky. ”I did loose her once, you know – maybe not death, but every time I saw her with Jeremy I felt my soul getting torn apart,” he said, just looking at the sky. It didn’t really surprise him that Anastasia had felt love, especially when he looked at how beautiful she was. His sister had blossomed into a young woman, and he felt sad that he hadn’t been there for her going through it. On the other hand he knew she had come out stronger in the end. ”I’ve always been in love with Mariella – even when I didn’t know what love is,” he said looking to her sister. He smiled to her again. She spoke about not regretting to have come here and chuckled at her mention. He grabbed her and pulled her down in the grass next to her, looked at her for a while before he looked back up to the stars. ”Would I have liked your boyfriend?” he asked silently. Part of him knew he would hate any guy or girl getting too close to his sister, but he also wanted to know about what she had experienced without him. ”You don’t have to answer if it hurts too much, we can just lay here for a while,” he added looking at the constellations.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 4:20 pm

"And yet you still got the girl," she reminded him. She knew it had been hard on him, even through she didn't understand love back then. His remark about loving Mariella before he even knew what love was made her smile. A soft giggle left her as he pulled her down to the grass, and she breathed out looking up at the stars. "No it's okay, I got to keep the good memories alive too," she answered to his question. Of course it hurt, but once her eyes flashed through the death scene - there was so many good things to remember as well.
"I would like to think so. I mean, even dad seemed to like him.. more or less at least," she chuckled a little despite it being sad both people she talked about was gone. "I met him at a cooking event in Italy, Jamie invited me," she told. "We just ended up talking.. at it seemed like.. i don't know, it was just right," a small sight left her lips. "Somehow he ended up in Gaia, and yeah. The most complicated thing was through, that he was human - but he was one of the good ones. He didn't deserve what happened to him," she swallowed the last sentence. "And if you didn't like him.. you can always blame Jamie, he had a blast playing cupid," she chuckled a little and breathed out. "How does one move on.. when your soulmate is gone?" She closed her eyes and listened to her new beating heart skipping a few beats - it was weird.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 12:43 pm

//Out - vi aftaler nærmere <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: How to recover - Reginald    How to recover - Reginald  Empty

How to recover - Reginald
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)
» If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)
» Am I fading away? Reginald (+ wicked squad)
» Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]
» Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: