Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 10:26 pm

”A special skill or the perfect curse?” he mumbled, mostly to himself as he shook his head. He wasn’t blaming Melania, but he couldn’t find the fairness in all of this. She was always one to get hurt, and Mariella too for that matter. Maybe he just had to pick the girls that were so stubborn and always got into trouble. He mouthed a thank you to Anastasia and sent her a smile. He had missed her so much, and having her here was like his missing piece in the puzzle. Though he knew she had gone through something horrible, he was happy to see her still being her. As he placed her down he took a step back and looked shortly to Mariella, it was if he could already see the darkness around her. In a calm few steps he went to her, placing an arm around her waist as he looked to Melania drinking the blood. ”People like that are like cockroaches – they always find their way back, one way or another,” he said with a matter of fact type of voice. He didn’t mean to sound like that, but seeing those around him getting hurt one way or another was tough. He wanted to help everyone, but he also knew he couldn’t split up into different people and do that. One thing at a time, he reminded himself. ”Lania, you should get some rest – do you want me to stay here?” he asked. Old habbits die hard.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 11:29 pm

Anastasia took a deep breath in as Melania said Kol was more of psychopath than she knew. She quickly shook the memories of Kol away and focused on staying in the present - or what ever they said here. Ana walked over to Mela and sat beside her on the bed. She after that looked at Reggie as he suggested him staying there.
"Don't worry. I got it," answered Ana quickly for Melania. Also because she knew a few things Reggie didn't know, like he knew some things. "Unless you prefer him over me," she teased a little and gave her big brother a smile.
Mariella felt emotionally drained from her talk with Theo. But this wasn't about her, so she just kept herself in chains. A little smile went on her lips as Regge put his arm around her waist. Her mind was in a weird place, but she knew Mela needed the company more than she did.
"Neither of you should be left alone at this point. My mothers might know a little about them. I recall Nathan having mentioned his name at some point to me before.. but I'll go call them... and complain a bit about the security of this place.." She smiled before giving Reggie a kiss on the cheek. She took a deep breath in, and went for the door. Mariella walked to the hall and leaned against the wall, just to take a deep breath in. But she would be fine - or at least she hoped. Had she just lost her best friend?
Anastasia narrowed her eyes a little. She had no idea what had been going on with everyone here yet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 8:46 am

Melania knew Reginald was just being protective of her, like he was of everyone else. But maybe it wasn’t all coincidence. Maybe it was God’s will. She was the latest spawn of Satan, maybe she needed to be punished for that, for her genetics. It was what always went through her mind when she was hurt. That way it didn’t feel like it was her fault, that it was all because of her mother, and she could blame her instead. She sat up in the bed, so her back was resting against the wall. ”I know,” she said quietly. Her mother had that same ability. No matter what, she would always find a way back. She looked at Reginald when he asked if he should stay. A part of her wanted him to, but he was not hers anymore. She had slept okay without him the past three years. ”No it’s okay. Somebody else might need you more,” she looked to Mariella. She was happy they had both found each other. They both deserved someone to love and someone to love them. And it was clear they both loved each other. ”I’ll just steal away your sister for a little while,” she said meant to Reginald.
”You know I don’t,” she said with a soft smile. Of course what she had with Reginald was special, but Anastasia not only knew who her mother was, she had met her. It was something she had sworn she never would have happen to any of her friends. She looked after Mariella as she walked out of the room. ”Go with her. She needs you,” she told Reginald. She would be okay. She still had Anastasia, and she had learned to live without most of her friends.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 2:27 pm

Reginald couldn’t hold back a smile at Anastasia’s comment and walked over placing a hand on her shoulder, giving it a reasuring squeeze. His gaze fell on Melania, sending her a smile of gratitude. ”You can steal her all you want,” he said calmly and went out to Mariella. ”Ella,” he said, reaching up to her and grabbing her wrist. He let out a sigh and pulled her close. He just stood with a her a while, not really saying anything, because he didn’t know what to say. He knew that she would have to go find Jamie, but first he just wanted to check in on her. ”I know that you’re not alright, so I’m not even going to bother asking,” he started out, just holding her close and letting her calm down, as well as calming him down. ”But I will ask if there is anything you need – anything at all?” he asked.

//Reggie out <33
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)   If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald) - Page 2 Empty

If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» If these walls could talk [past topic ]
» Is it a nightmare, if it really happened? - Reginald [fortidsemne]
» Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down
» How to recover - Reginald
» Meanwhile...(Reginald & Melania)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: