Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Sebastian

Sebastian

Humør : Hope is a dangerous thing
Antal indlæg : 103

Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down Empty
IndlægEmne: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 5:10 am

@Tien
Date: Mid May 2021
Time: Afternoon
Place: Nelson house
He had thought about this way too many times, and yet he had never found his way around here till now. Bash was scared of how they would react. He should have called Zadkiel before going here, asking how things were. Yet, he hadn't. He had been driving past this house ever since he had learned about Eden's death. Eden had always been kind to him, and she had made up for the mess his own mother had been. Bash couldn't feel anything but as if he had failed the people he adored that lived inside this house, but he didn't know anything about how they had handled things. It seemed like an awful long time ago since he had even gotten a fair chance to sit and talk with either of them. He had been busy with his studies and work, way too busy, but just like his father, Bash had turned out to be an workaholic.

He had parked his car and made it towards the door to the house. The big house that seemed to empty and sad even from the outside, even though he knew Eden was back, his father had also said to him, that things wouldn't be the same anymore, yet he still didn't understand that completely, but maybe he would one day. Sebastian made it towards the door and was about to lift his hand to knock, in the same second that the door opened and he saw Tien. "Oh, Tien," he mumbled in a low whisper, already knowing that it had been going way down the hill from her - not that he expected anything else, sadly, what else could you expect? People did handle grief very differently.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Tien

Tien

Fag : Chemistry
Antal indlæg : 181

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 9:42 am

Outfit: Ruined tights with multiple holes, a Scottish checkered miniskirt, a thin white tank top covered by an oversized purple hoodie, with a giant t-shirt on top with a symbol of a frog in a wedding dress. Big black boots, sunglasses, a cigarette, and a Jack Daniel.

Tien had done her simple makeup and put on her sunglasses indoor. She was already somewhat high. She knew that Ryan and Seraphina was watching a movie, which was why Tien knocked on the door to Seraphina’s room, but didn’t open it, “I’m going out,” she said, not giving them time to come and check up on her. She hurried towards the front door, fishing out a cigarette to place between her lips. She lit it up, took the Jack Daniels which she had placed right at the door, before she opened the door, looking down. As soon as she realized someone stood by the door, her eyes rushed up, worried if it was Judas who had found her. “Gosh, Bash…” she breathed out taking the cigarette away from her lips. She looked over her shoulder shortly to see if the couple was trying to stop Tien from going. Nothing. She then looked at Sebastian again. “You spooked me,” she said passing him and closing the door after her. Standing with the side to him, she put the cigarette to her lips for a short moment, before she breathed it out, coughing a bit. “I’m heading out and Sera is with her boyfriend or whatever,” she informed and started to walk. She didn’t know how much Sebastian knew, but he could either go and look for the couple, go home or give Tien some company.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 1:53 pm

His light brown eyes took her in, looking too closely she had seen better days. And he tried his best not to over analyze her, but just see her. “Always here for a good spook, dove,” he replied with a small smile. She passed him after closing the door. The witch watched the angel place the cigarette to her lips, coughing a bit, making him lift up his hand and take it from her. “Sorry, smoke gives me a headache,” he stated as he dropped it to the ground and dragged it to turn it off. “Actually, I hoped we could have chatted? It’s been quite a long time, and I’ve missed your company,” he then said narrowing his eyes a little bit. It was quite sometime since he had seen her last, and a lot had changed, he didn’t need his powers nor profession to see that. He was surprised to learn Seraphina had a boyfriend, then again he hadn’t really been around the last year, last two years, not as much as he had used to. “I have some crazy story to tell, but if you don’t want to go back inside we can go for a walk around the block? We can come back have a cup of tea, my mentor Fern has these really nice herbs, it makes the best tea ever.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 3:55 pm

Tien’s dark brown eyes were covered by the sunglasses and most of her body covered in clothing. Though, her legs were filled with bruises and red spots. Some of the red spots could also be seen on her neck. Underneath the sunglasses were the makeup she had put on just before she had left, and leftovers from the past few days. It wasn’t a pretty sight. She gave a slight chuckle as he called her dove. It had been a while since she had heard that nickname. Two years maybe? She had been so caught up with all this Judas stuff that she hadn’t really had had time to stop up and actually say hi or spend time with Sebastian. What a friend she had been.
He took the cigarette from her and reminded her that it gave him a headache. She even got headaches from smoke herself. She also hated the taste of Jack Daniels. She hated drugs. She hated being scared and aloof.  But here she stood in the middle of all the things she hated. She looked at him as he got up from putting out the cigarette. She wanted to thank him for doing that – being direct, but not blaming her.
She stopped as soon as she heard that he wished to chat. She hadn’t gone that far, maybe a meter?

I’ve missed your company.

It was almost like time stopped for her and she lowered her gaze, her head following ever so slowly. She was  watching her big black ugly boots and bit her lower lip at little. Was she thinking? Probably.
I have some crazy story to tell. She looked back over her shoulder before she slowly lifted her sunglasses, revealing the slightly dilated pupils. She listened to his suggestions, stood still for a while before she quite gently put down the flask. She did need the fresh air at least. “’Round the block and then tea,” she agreed, “Come on then,” she said making a hand gesture to invite him to follow her.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 4:23 am

He kept his eyes at her, hoping he could convince her to stay or at least not to anything stupid. It wasn't like he blamed her for doing stupid stuff, everyone did stupid things when they felt like they couldn't be in whatever chaos they contained. People just got good at hiding, one of the reasons being humanity didn't care these days, however, Bash did care. He wasn't fond of seeing destroying herself like this, but he was here now. He was here now. Sebastian breathed out as she put down the flask, first step in the right direction. She agreed to a walk and tea, which made him smile. Come on then, Bash chuckled a bit as she made this hand movement to gesture him to tag along. "Coming," he replied and started walking alongside her. He placed his hands in his jacket pockets. It was only May so the sun being up longer made the difference, he liked the longer days. The sky clear from clouds proving with just enough sunlight to make him feel energized. "So, you remember how I told you that Ash wasn't my biological father?" He asked and looked to her as they started walking down the street. Sebastian hadn't shared it with many, not because he was ashamed or anything, it was his mother who needed to be ashamed in this matter, but either way, he still saw himself as son of Ash - even if he had just met his biological father as well. "I met him. My biological father like not long ago, it was so bizarre," he informed while shaking his head a little bit. Of course, he had always wondered, but to actually meet the guy. Ash, his father was the only one innocent in all of this - his actual biological parents having their affair and all, he really didn't know how to feel about everything. But Tien knew this. He had shared his thoughts on the subject before.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 2:58 pm

He was quick to tag along. She folded her arms, looking at the ground as they walked. Ugly boots, she kept thinking to herself. She gave a slight approving sound, when he asked if she remembered that Ash wasn’t his biological father. She didn’t remember it, right here and now, but now that he had said it, she recalled him saying something like that. But she just simply agreed that she remembered. Her head had been too filled with all kinds of shit – mostly drugs – which had made her forget a quite big handful of things.
I met him.
She looked up from her shoes and tried to pull a slight smile, “How was he like?” she questioned. She almost wished that it had been Tien telling that kind of story. That Cael wasn’t her biological father and that she had met her biological father the other day, because lately she had been feeling more alone than ever – even though Zadkiel, Laila, Cecilia, Lucas and Ryan visited often it hadn’t been able to take the spot of a parent. Nothing could. Hell, would a real biological father even be able to handle all of Tien? Probably not. She was a mouthful.
“I bet he looked like a million dollars,” she said and looked at him, gesturing all of him, “It must be genetics, right?” she chuckled before she corrected her eyes to the street.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 9:41 pm

"Confused," he replied in a softer chuckle. "I mean, he didn't really know anything about me. So, I guess I would be pretty confused as well if I had my child suddenly standing in front of me," he added with a smaller frown. He kept his eyes on the road, still couldn't help his mind but wonder to the way she walked, spoke and overall carried herself. "Angry at my mother mostly, I could tell he was frustrated, which I get," he added while shaking his head briefly. I bet he looked like a million dollars, Bash couldn't help but chuckle lightly, "hundred procent, I mean this hair - I knew it wasn't all my mother's work, even though she does have nice hair," he pointed out with a smaller smile looking over at Tien for a moment. Bash took a deeper breath in before following her eyes the the street as she did. "Life is crazy." It was true. It wasn't like extreme events had happened to him, but he talked to people who survived the most soul-shattering things everything, things that no one should have to survive. Tien didn't know it yet, but she was strong for even standing. No matter how broken or empty, she was still standing and walking around. Yes, things were a little messy right now, very messy, but he had hope for her. There was still a light by the end of the tunnel. "It's been a while since I've been around this part of town. But I like that you've moved closer, makes it a lot easier to drive by," he pointed out and took a deeper breath in. He didn't mind him doing the talking, to warm up to her, letting her know she could still talk to him. "If you'd like, I can come over for dinner one of the days next week?"
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 1:32 am

Tien pressed her lips together as he replied that his biological father had been confused. She could understand why. It was almost as if he read her mind. I would be pretty confused as well, if I had my child suddenly standing in front of me. Almost like synchronicity. She gave a small chuckle. “I bet,” she commented before she let her eyes seek to the street they walked on. It almost seemed wobbly to walk on, but she managed. She glanced at him as he spoke of how his father had felt about his mother, still with her arms folded. An approving sound left her lips. She believed that she understood his biological fathers’ frustration. It must be overwhelming to suddenly to know that you were a parent. But she didn’t know his parents’ story, so maybe she had a reason? Just like Tien did a lot of shitty things – but she had her reasons.

It seemed like Sebastian liked her hidden compliment. “She does,” she mumbled and bit a bit onto her lip. She remembered that she had once braided the long dark hair. Soft, well taken care of – just like how Tien’s hair once had been. Not it was dry, brittle and absolutely not taken care of. One day it hopefully would return to it’s full power.

Life is crazy. It made Tien smile, but not just any smile. A pained smile. “Fucking crazy,” she cursed and kicked a small stone with her big ugly boots. She was so tired of these boots and just wanted them gone. Her mind was spinning, only about her shoes. Nothing else. No Eden, Seraphina, Zadkiel, Laila, Kemuel, Cael or even Judas. Only boots. Fucking ugly boots.
I like that you’ve moved closer.
“Huh?” she looked up at him, clearly that she had been listening with half an ear. “Oh, yeah… It’s closer to everything,” she said and pulled her glance back to the boots. They started to feel itchy, as if her feet were getting swollen by them. She needed them off. She scratched her leg while taking a step, trying to suppress the feeling. It must be the drugs, right?
He started to talk about dinner next week which made her look up at him once again. “Yeah sure, we can-” she stopped both talking and walking. Slightly aggressively she started to kick of her boots, to afterwards kick them forwards. She sighed, relieved by feeling the cold stones beneath her feet. Her eyes closed for a moment. She almost felt grounded. “We can cook something together maybe?” she suggested, opening her eyes, and started walking. It would take a whole lot of both energy and concentration to get anything done, but if Tien and Sebastian cooked something together there was a chance that Tien could feel like she had succeeded in something she usually did quite often. When she was under the influence, no one really trusted her abilities in a kitchen, afraid that she might burn the place down, burn herself or accidentally put her arm in the blender. Some of the things had happened or almost happened. But having someone there might change it a bit. “I haven’t really been cooking for a long time… And I kind of miss seeing my siblings… or anyone really... smile of something that I’ve done…” she sighed “Sorry,” she bit her lip and sniffed with the back of her hand against her nose. “I didn’t mean to burden you with my… I dont know, handicaps,” she chuckled.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 5:11 pm

He could sense her frustration, the frustration at the world, at herself at everything. Once again, he didn't blame her. If anything, she should be blaming the world more than herself, and he hoped at some point that she would get there. Bash took a sharper breath in and clicked his tongue, looking at her as he felt her eyes looking at him. "Closer to you," he corrected her underneath his breath, not really sure if she heard it, it was also really just his thoughts he had said out loud. Studying here in Gaia it hadn't been good on their friendship, he had been distant for way too long, but he really wanted to change that. So, he had made the choice to step up.

Bash didn't really remove his eyes from her, even as she look down at her boots, those dirty and not even worth being called boots anymore boots. Sebastian frowned as she started to scratch her leg, looking slightly uncomfortable, but he refused to say anything - right now at least. His lips lifted in a smile as seemed to agree to it, but it faded shortly as she suddenly kicked of her boots, but the relief seemed to be just what she needed. "I would be down for that, work has been kicking my butt lately, I've only been eaten from the thai place around the corner where I live," he chuckled a bit, but it was the truth. It would be nice to cook with someone, for someone rather than himself. He took a slightly deeper breath in, when she confessed with hadn't been cooking for a long time as well, along with the things she missed. Sebastian took a deeper breath in and nodded a bit. Or at least till she apologized. He frowned a bit before shaking her head. "Tien, you could never burden me," he assured her and stopped up and reached out for her hand. "Yes, you have been through a great deal of shit, and no one. No one should have to shoulder this much, but it doesn't make you a burden. Far from," he gave her hand a small squeeze. "You are my Tien, my little dove, and I will always be here, okay?"
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 7:59 pm

Tien was way to occupied by the boots she was wearing to hear that Sebastian under his breath mentioned that what he meant was that they now lived closer.

She pulled on a slight smile as he mentioned he was down to make something together. It would be lovely. Now she just had to keep her hand away from the blender. She retracted her head slightly as he mentioned the thai place around the corner where he lived, “Really? Sounds like you’ve been busy,” she gave a halfhearted chuckle.
She apologized for feeling like she was burdening him. He told her that she could never burden him, but she didn’t stop before he took her hand. She turned towards him to look at him. She pulled on a slightly pained smile. She didn’t really want to be reassured that she wasn’t a burden, but as soon as he spoke it was like a big lump of shit sat in her throat.

You have been through a great deal of shit.
No one should have to shoulder this much.
It doesn’t make you a burden.

And he squeezed her hand slightly, reminding her of who she was. Tien. And that he would always be there. His little dove.

Finally.

A tear ran down her cheek. Dark from the makeup she was wearing, leaving a trail all the way till it dropped off her chin, soon a companied by another. It had been bottled up for far too long. “Fuck,” she said underneath her breath and tried to dry her tears of with her big sleeves. “I’m sorry,” she mumbled before she with very small steps moved closer to him, gaze down, and let her free hand wrap around him for a hug. As soon as she ended right there in the hug, the tears ran down her cheeks silently, occasionally accompanied with a little sniff.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyTirs Maj 25, 2021 8:35 am

He looked into her eyes, as he watched the dark tear run down her cheek, as if it had tried to escape for way too long. Then the next one followed, making him take a slightly deeper breath in. How long had she been repressing this? He wondered to himself. Her reaction to her tears, it hurt to see she felt like she needed to hide away from her own grief her own sadness. I'm sorry, her mumble made him shake his head a little. Tien had nothing to apologize for. She approached him with a few smaller steps, not looking at him even though he was looking for her, hoping to catch a glimpse of her eyes, but she wrapped her free hand around him instead. Sebastian didn't waste any time before his arms wrapped themselves around her, keeping her close. Hearing to small sniffs. Sebastian kept her close, placing his lips on the top of her head, closing his eyes as he just stood there with her. "We will get through this," he whispered underneath his breath and exhaled slowly. Bash had been gone for way too long. If he had been closer by, he could have been there sooner. "I got you," he added with the same low calming voice. Sebastian knew she wasn't the only one in the family he needed to catch up with, and he had no idea how things were in the house. Not other than the previous mention of Seraphina being with her boyfriend in the house - he had almost forgotten for a second that time had passed and Seraphina wasn't a child anymore. "I got you," he repeated his former sentence to once again assure her, that he was right here.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyTirs Maj 25, 2021 3:41 pm

He let go of her hand, wrapped his arms around her and she could almost feel how the world around them seemed to crumble. She felt like they had a small base of support, surrounding their feet and if she stepped away, she would fall into an abyss. If he let go, she would be all alone, left to stare and exist on the small base of support. But even though her own arm was around him, the grip wasn’t very tight. She didn’t have the strength to do that. But he was able to hold her close. She could lean on him – just for now. She felt how his lips pressed onto her hair which lucky wasn’t too much for her. We will get through this. She wasn’t going to be alone. Her grip tightened a little. She wanted to go back to how she was before the academy, but she also knew she would never be able to do that. Too much had changed. Not only her, but also her family. A choked sob left her as he mentioned that he got her. She tried to collect herself and allowed herself to stand there for a moment, before she raised her head a little, swaying her back backwards just a bit realizing that his white shirt had gotten dirty from her eye makeup. She sniffled a bit and dried her cheeks with her big sleeves. She still wasn’t much to look him in the eyes. She felt weak from crying. “Your shirt is a mess,” she mumbled, pointing lazily at the shoulder she had cried on before she left a short chuckle. Her gaze then traveled to the direction the had been walking in. Wondering whether or not if she wanted to continue the tour around the block or just go back and have a cuppa. Crying had made her tired anyways. “Maybe we should just…” she mumbled and pointed with her thumb over her shoulder, to gesture going back home. She then finally looked towards his brown eyes, but only for a moment before she bit her lips, licking them.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyTirs Maj 25, 2021 9:15 pm

Sebastian held her closer till she slowly swayed a bit out of his arms, he kept as close as she allowed him to. Her mention of his shirt being a mess, made his eyes looked down at the stained shirt, a small shrug followed the warlock before he looked towards her again. "Nah, it's fine. I've heard diy clothes is the newest hit either way," he joked with a warmer half smile, not really minding it. He had other shirts. His eyes shortly followed her gaze before he looked at her again, wondering what she was thinking about. Sebastian took a slightly deeper breath in and nodded slowly. "Yeah, let's head back," he turned in the direction of the house, looking her in the eyes as her eyes met with his. "I swear, this tea is amazing, you won't regret it," he gave her a little wink before he nodded in the direction of the house. "But don't tell Fern, she will kick my ass if she finds out I took it from her" he chuckled a bit to himself. Bash started walking slowly towards the house, making sure she was tagging along. "But she adores me, she will get over it," he once again joked a little to himself. He found that the truth though, it wasn't the first time he had taken a little bit of her herbs, and she forgave him in the end last time - even if it did take some time, but then again. He wouldn't do it if he knew he could risk losing her friendship.

As they returned to the house he opened the door to get them inside, and closed it after. Sebastian hadn't been in this house before, so looking around to see how everything was, he wished he had been here earlier - perhaps to help setting things up, actually knowing the entire story on why they had moved. Bash took his shoes off before entering the rest of the house looking around, seeing the couple on the couch he nodded towards them. Seraphina looking up from the screen with a wide smile on her lip. "Well, if it isn't Bash. I was beginning to think you had forgotten all about us," the fallen angel joked a little. Yet, Bash could still see all the struggles she carried on her shoulders, even if the smile did hide it well. All the grief in this room was overall extreme. Seraphina got up from the couch to give Sebastian a brief hug, then turning towards Ryan. "This is Ryan.. Ryan, Sebastian." Sebastian turned his eyes towards the werewolf and held his hand out. "Nice to meet you. Tien and I are just going to grab a cup of tea, in the kitchen," he pointed back towards where Tien was, before heading with her to the kitchen.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyTirs Maj 25, 2021 10:24 pm

The DIY comment made Tien smile a bit more from her chuckle. She wouldn’t mind washing it for him if he needed it clean. She just needed to focus a bit. She could do that right?
She pulled on the corners of her lips as he mentioned they could just head back. She nodded and turned away from her shoes, not minding that she left them or if someone stole them while they laid there. She wanted the cold contact with the street right now, and not just to wander around in those big, ugly, itchy boots. Gosh, if she had gone to town in those boots, she would’ve spent all night without shoes. Incredible.
She found it quite entertaining how much one person could talk about tea. She liked tea herself, but it had been a while since she had been drinking a real good cuppa. As much as he talked about it, he set the hopes high. He started walking back, and she gave her shoes one last glance, before she followed him. Shoulder to shoulder almost. She crossed her arms in front of her as they walked. “Who doesn’t adore you?” she chuckled glancing up at him once. Her cheeks were slightly red, but whether if was from actual blushing, drugs or crying was yet to be determined. Sebastian was such a nice person. A true friend to the whole family, even though the connection hadn’t really been there for a while. But if they had missed him so much, they should’ve just reached out, right? That was what Tien told herself, even though she had more than enough on her plate to be able to deal with  picking up contact to Sebastian.

“Tien is coming with a witch,” Ryan mumbled to Seraphina, so she knew who was going to enter soon enough. Being a werewolf had its advantages.
As they passed her bottle, she picked it up. She wanted that more than her boots. He opened up to the Nelson house, and she followed right after, putting the drink right next to the doorframe – ready to be grabbed whenever Tien needed it. She took the sunglasses out of her hair and threw them carelessly onto a shelf. Bearing no shoes, she quickly and lazily told him where he could find the bathroom, kitchen and living room, last mentioned being where the sweet couple was spending quality time with each other. Tien entered the kitchen, not really going to show her face to them. She knew she looked like shit now that she had finally cried. She let Sebastian greet the couple, knowing he’d like that. She took off the giant t-shirt with the symbol of a frog in a wedding dress and put it on the nearest chair.

Ryan who had been sitting with Seraphina got up from his spot in the couch, and as soon as Seraphina had hugged her friend, Ryan was presented, and he gave him a firm handshake. He had noticed the patch of ruined makeup on the warlocks shoulder. “Nice to meet you too,” he said, giving the warlock an affirmed nod as he said that they were going to grab a cup of tea. He then gave the warlock a pat on the shoulder from the side. “Have fun,” he said, before he let go of both shoulder and hand and went back to Seraphina.

Meanwhile, Tien had managed to set a kettle of water to heat. She rested her head against the extractor hood and had her eyes closed. She had residue makeup smeared across her face, but mostly by her eyebags. Each hand had grabbed onto the kitchen counter to hopefully prevent herself from falling. But even though, she rested her left leg, and stood on the right. She felt like she could easily fall asleep right here, which was also why she swayed a bit, mostly to the right.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyOns Maj 26, 2021 4:27 am

Sebastian watched her sway around in the kitchen, sighing a bit to himself, knowing he couldn't just go and say to her that perhaps she should get some sleep. He walked closer to her, not wanting to risk her suddenly collapse on the ground or anything remotely close. It was as soon as he watched her hands on the counter he walked up next to her and placed a gentle hand around her shoulders, letting her know that she didn't have to fall. He magically teleported the jar with the herbs to the kitchen counter, grabbing it. "Where do you have the tea cups?" He asked waiting for the reply so he could grab two cups. He made sure to prepare the tea just as Fern had taught him. Sebastian wasn't even English, which made his love for this tea way more ironic than it should. But there was a story to it. Back when he first had found out about his magic, his entire identity and had moved, he had been a mess. Starting completely over with his father Ash here in Aston, had been a mess, and luckily his father had known Fern. Fern had taught him control, and his way of tolerating this chaos was with tea, it calmed his nerves. So, whenever he felt anxious or sad, a good cup of tea was what he made. Even if he didn't drink it, he liked sitting with the warm cup in his hands, reminding himself of the heat, smelling the herbs as they mixed with the warm water.

Sebastian poured the hot water from the kettle into the cups. "Where do you want to drink the tea?" He asked. They could join Ryan and Seraphina, but he also wouldn't mind if he could get her to go somewhere so, she could fall asleep whenever the waves of exhaustion would tumble over her.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 9:39 am

As a hand was placed on Tien’s shoulder, her eyes opened wide and she gave a small jump, before she looked over her shoulder to see him. She had been off guard and the drugs had made her slightly sensitive to touch. She barely even noticed how he got the jar of herbs. “Cups, yes,” she said looking around in the kitchen trying to remember where the teacups were placed. Her eyes landed on a cupboard. In there, but what shelf? She looked at it with narrowed eyes for a short while as she processed. She pointed towards the cupboard, “Third top shelf,” she replied.
As the water had boiled, she allowed Sebastian to make the tea, observing it. Only curious of how the herbs looked like and what else he put into the tea. Even though that was what she was meant to do, she forgot what she had seen just a mere second after he had done it.

Even though it felt like she used eternity to decide whether if she wanted to drink the tea in her room or outside, she actually replied quite quick, but with a very low and tired voice, “We can go to my room,” she suggested. She didn’t wish for the company of Seraphina and Ryan. It didn’t make her happy to be with him, but knowing that he made her happy, made her slightly relieved. If he accepted, she would take her cup, starring at it while she showed him the way to her room. She didn’t want to spill the precious tea.
She had gotten a new bed, as they had moved, one without a bedframe she could be attached to. It was just a mattress with legs. On the bed, the pillows laid both in the right and wrong end of the bed. There was a magazine laying there, and the comforter was almost shaped like she had been sitting with it, wrapped around her body. Next to the comforter was a bag of sour cream and onion crisps – some of them on the bed. Above her bed hang a mosquito net in different purple tones. Almost looking like she had done DIY color on it. Around the whole room hang cute lights, giving the room a warmer color. Her laundry basket by the door was almost empty, but right next to it laid a mountain of dirty clothing. She had a open bag of bread laying on her night table, accompanied by a jar of peanut butter and one of jelly. Her closet stood completely open, only one of the drawers was almost closed. Clothing was hanging out of each opening. Her old-fashioned makeup table was filled to the brim with different kinds of makeup, creams, candles, and a single corner was reserved to a dusty looking book and a rolled dollar. Her desk was filled with paper, cookies, soda, alcohol, two bags of crisps and a couple of bananas. Her chair had a couple of “Uh,” she said, letting her food push slightly to the mountain of dirty clothing on the floor. “Get comfortable,” she mumbled and went directly towards her bed, and with her free hand she tried to put the crisps from her bed into the bag again, and dusted any residue flavor off her comforter, before she sat down on her bed, leaning against the wall. She folded her hands around her warm cup, looking at him with half-closed eyes. “What was his name?” she then asked, as if it was completely clear that she was talking about his father.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyMan Jun 07, 2021 9:00 pm

We can go to my room, Bash nodded to the suggestion, not asking questions on the subject. It didn't seem like Seraphina was keen on them joining them either way, like there was too much to explain, at least that was what her body language had told him, despite the hug and kind smile. There was so much pain in this house, and he didn't even dare start shredding the layers of the werewolf that kept Seraphina company - even if his mind already had done so. "Show me the way," Bash took his cup and followed her upstairs, slowly giving both Ryan and Seraphina a small nod. He let her show him her room, and his eyes scanned the space before his eyes, the room begrimed with whatever chaos that made her unable to have the energy to tidy it up. He didn't judge, whenever he was stressed himself his entire flat was a mess. An organized mess, where few clean spots were rescued from the chaos around. You could smell the chips from the bed, making them the first thing he noticed almost on the bed. It was a warm room, despite the mess it was a warm atmosphere that made him comfortable. Like her own little oasis. Once again his eyes wandered over the room, to the open bag of bread on the night table next to the peanut butter and the jelly, almost making him chuckle a little bit.

Get comfortable, her low mumble pushed him out of his thoughts and moved his eyes directly to her, as she went towards the bed. Bash watched how she cleaned the bed from crisps, and dusted it off. Sebastian walked closer to the bed before sitting down as she got comfortable. He crossed his legs on the bed, with his elbows placed just above the side knee, and the cup held in both his hands. He took a deeper breath in by her question, his mind pulling back to the only other he they had been talking about tonight. "Cassian, he is a witch like me. Which is odd, I love my father, I love Ash, but I've always wondered what it would've been like if I had been raised by someone who actually understood magic before I did," he frowned a bit rolling his shoulders a bit back. "Like Fern is the best mentor I could have asked for, but, you know."
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 9:16 pm

Rooms usually reflected the mind of whoever lived there. Her room was a complete mess and nothing in here was looking clean or in order. But somehow, she had some kind of system in all of it. She knew where everything was and where to go to, to get what she wished to find. The only thing was that she usually became distracted halfway to the thing she wanted.
Ever since Tien had gotten a new bed, things had been going more smoothly for her, or well, sleeping in her own bed and spending time in her room had gotten easier. It was a big step, in her own opinion. She could be by herself in here and didn’t need neither parent nor older brother to comfort her until she fell asleep. Lucky for that because everyone was absent. It was only her and Seraphina when it came to who were left. Yes, they got friends from the outside who wanted to help, but it wasn’t the same. No matter how much help they gave.

It. Was. Not. The. Same.

She watched how he got onto the bed and as it seemed like he was comfortable she pulled her legs up, so she could wrap her arms lazily around them, still holding the cup with both hands. She didn’t care much of how short her skirt was for this position. She was wearing tights anyway.
She nodded softly as he replied to her question. While he talked she blew softly at the tea, being slightly impatient with tasting it. “Well, I don’t really know to be honest,” she said and lifted her eyebrows almost as if she shrugged, “But I think I can imagine that it would’ve been different,” she said staring at little out in her room. She licked her lips before she looked back at Sebastian. She took a deep breath, “But you should know-” she was interupted by a yawn, and tried to cover her mouth with her sleeve. “Sorry… You should know that I really like how you turned out,” she said. She didn’t really notice how her eyes became wetter from yawning. She yawned again and covered her mouth.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyLør Jun 12, 2021 6:35 am

Of course it would have been different, and a part of him longed to figure out just how. How much his life would have changed if he had known more, or at least just gotten a chance to be taught by his biologically father. How much less confusion that would have been. Tien yawned just before she was able to finish her sentence, which made him chuckle a bit, she was somewhat tired, he understood and hardly blamed for her for it. He lifted his cup towards his lips and blew softly over the cup, mostly to avoid the steam getting in his face. You should know that I really like how you turned out, Bash looked up from his cup and into her eyes. He lowered the cup making her able to see his face more clearly, seeing the smile even though it did reach his eyes. ”I appreciate you saying that,” he replied and removed his right hand from the cup to run over his curly hair. She yawned again, exclaiming she was tired. Bash lifted the cup towards his lips again and took a smaller sip. It was still hot, but he couldn’t really resist at least trying to see if it was drinkable. He wasn’t going to leave unless she asked him to either way, and If anything he surely would prefer if she got her sleep. ”Its still too hot to drink,” he confessed with a soft chucks given he had burned his tongue slightly.

Bash was thankful for his father had moved here, had started work here, taught Tien’s mother and thereby introducing the two of them. Eden had been almost like a second mother to him, or at least an aunt. So he had been grieving, yet his loss of her was nothing compared to all the hardships Tien carried on her shoulders. No wonder she was so tired. Sebastian knew that even though right now was unbearable, he believes in what others often saw as impossible. He was still sorry he hadn’t come by sooner, even if he knew they had been in good hands and all, he could have been there. He should have.

Once again the warlock tried to take a sip of the tea, it was still hot, but drinkable. The floral taste warmly dancing over his tongue and down his throat as he swallowed, the warm feeling starting to fill up his body. To Bash there really wasn’t anything more cozy than to just sit with a cup of tea. ”I like your room by the way,” he confessed, despite the fact that he would like it more tidy, it didn’t mean he couldn’t see beyond the mess.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyTors Jun 24, 2021 5:06 pm

She pulled a smile, even though it was somewhat hidden behind her hand which covered her mouth from when she had yawned. Was it the tea which made her tired? Or was it the fact that Sebastian just made her relax in some weird way? “You’re welcome,” she replied calmly lowering her hand to grab around the cup again. He took a sip, which made her lift her eyebrows a little. Was it ready? By the way he looked when he took the small sip and with his words, she got confirmed that it wasn’t time yet. With a soft sigh, she let her eyes fall down to the cup watching the liquid and biting her lip gently.

For a moment, they just sat in a little silence, enjoying the smell of the tea, her messy room  and the lights. When she heard him take a sip of his tea again, she glanced up at him, before she allowed herself to do the same. It was quite hot, which made her clench her eyes together for a moment. It was alright though. She took another sip shortly after, now being prepared for the heat. This time she had a better chance of getting a taste of the tea. Floral. This time she closed her eyes calmly and leaned a little back into the small cave she had built with her comforter earlier the same day. He complimented her room making her pull on a slight crooked smile before she looked back at him. “Really?” she asked, but before he could answer, she continued. “I had crisps on my bed… My laundry is-” she pointed at the mountain of dirty laundry, “… Bash, I even got a loaf of bread,” her voice started to shake a bit. She was comfortable in her own mess, but having others to like it just seemed somewhat wrong. Maybe it was because she knew that the things she pointed out wasn’t supposed to be like they were. “-And penutbutter n’ jelly,” she mumbled before she covered her mouth. She wanted to point out that her closet looked like Pompeii and that her makeup table was a whole topic for itself, not to mention the dusty looking coke-book. Even her desk was filled with snacks so she didn’t have to get out of her room to get anything.
Underneath her lips she licked her teeth slightly, taking another sip of the tea, before she leaned over to place her cup on the night table. “I’m sorry,” she mumbled, before she stood up and dried her dry cheeks. She wasn’t crying and she wasn’t going to. She wrapped one arm around herself before she approached the mountain of laundry. She took a short forced deep breath in, trying to calm herself for a moment. She then bowed down and started to throw the dirty laundry into the laundry basket. Her room was embarrassing. Just like herself.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyFre Jun 25, 2021 11:04 am

He took a sharper breath in by the over-interpretation of his words. He liked the room, he didn't just say that because it was the typical thing to say. Sebastian saw beyond the mess, because he was able to. He noticed the shakes in her voice, making him breath out and just let her went for a moment, let her react in what way she needed. She started pointing things out and he let her. I'm sorry, he shook his head a bit, as she stood up. "I mean, it's placed perfectly for the evening son, so you aren't that bothered by the morning sun shinning to strongly," he pointed out, and took a sip of his tea. "And I mean, I noticed the door to the bathroom is just across your room, which most be very convenient when wanting to hit the shower before Seraphina - like," he chuckled a bit as he listed the things he did like about it. "Also, any day you want help with sorting some of the mess, you just let know. I'm all about organized messes, just ask Aleks," he pointed out with a warmer smile on his lips. Bash wasn't blind to the mess, far from, and he did believe a clean space would have a good affect on her mental health. Getting stuck with a messy room was one of the first signs that things were beginning to be heavy on your shoulders. At some point if you didn't stop it, it turned into this, a chaotic mess where a volcano had exploded. Nothing could gro in a mess like this. So, therefor whenever she was ready, he would help her, if she wanted his help. He watched her starting to clean a bit up, almost as if something in her was slowly waking up from a coma and she began to realize some things.

She was tired, and could most likely collapse if it wasn't for her overworked mind that kept attacking her with thoughts. There was no just sitting and then fall asleep. "So, are we doing this? Because I can't just sit still and watch you clean by yourself, so tell me what you want me to do," he placed the cup on the bed table and got up from the bed, letting her know he meant it, he was right here.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyFre Jun 25, 2021 5:30 pm

While she picked up laundry from her floor, she listened to what he said. It was true that she had gotten the evening sun side, which was also why her room was lit with a calm reddish tone. She hated having the sun side, because when the sun shined in through the morning windows it would turn the room to an oven in the summer. And she enjoyed sunsets way more than sunrise. She had actually been sitting on her windowsill with a cuppa watching the sunset plenty of times. Or well, at least when she spent the nights at home. She was even able to see it from her bed.
He mentioned that she was the closest to the bathroom compared to Seraphina. She dropped some of her clothing in her laundry basket. It was so rare that Tien even got to the bathroom. She mostly just used dry shampoo for her hair and determined whether or not she smelled like a homeless person. Luckily, today was one of they days where she had been taking a bath earlier – which was also why her makeup had looked like complete shit. She threw more from the mountain into the laundry basket as he mentioned that he was all about organized messes. He should just know. Her makeup table was one big, organized mess. She knew where everything was. The fact that she only used four of all of the objects on the table was something else.
He mentioned Aleks, and her thoughts took another turn. She remembered bits and pieces of when Aleks died and she remembered how weirded out he was when he suddenly was alive again, but not as an angel but just as a human. It was weird. She wondered how Aleks was doing.

So, are we doing this? She had just picked up a glimmer dress in amazon green tones, holding it in front of herself. She looked over at him and turned towards him frowning a bit. She opened her mouth to comment, but instead of doing that, she swung the dress over her elbow and approach the night table to grab just about any cup and take a sip of it. It was still very hot, and she closed her eyes for a moment, waiting for it to cool down a little in her mouth before she sank it. She then turned to Sebastian again. “I-” she shut her mouth again. She couldn’t just ask him to pick up her dirty laundry and put it in the laundry basket, and she couldn’t really ask him to fold her clothing so her closet could be closed again. “What if…” she looked around before she grabbed the loaf and the jelly. “Kitchen?” she said looking at him before she looked at the bag of slices and took a slice out before she handed it to him. He surely could use magic if he wanted to, but that might leave her with no idea of what she should assign him to do. If he took it, she would take a bite of the slice, throw the dress on the bed and continue with the almost non existing mountain.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 11:20 am

He looked at the dress as she held it in front of herself, he could only imagine how beautiful she looked in it. Bash pushed the train of thoughts away and once again focused on what he just had said. If they were cleaning up or not. His eyes followed her movements, as he waited for her to assign him with a task. Sebastian didn't really care much about what she wanted him to do, so when she grabbed the loaf and the jelly and turned to him. Bash took it and gave her a nod. "I can do that," he agreed watching her take a bite of the slice she had taken. "What about the peanut butter?" He asked nodding towards it, and would go over and grab that as well if she allowed him to. Then go down to the kitchen, he could use magic, but he also did just enjoy the moment rather than speed things up with stuff like magic. Especially with such humane things. But he was quickly down in the kitchen, Seraphina jumped from the couch to help him place the items back in the right spots, and let him almost run back up the stairs.

"Task one complete," he placed his hands on his hips and looked to her with a bigger smile. Tien was sorting the pile of clothing, he didn't mind helping her with it, but he also didn't want to make her comfortable by just starting touching her stuff, so he sat down on his knees, on the other side of the pile looking at her while she was sorting the clothes. Sebastian had a sister, a younger sister, it wasn't like he never had folded women's clothing before, but it also was something else when it wasn't family, and yet, it was just fabric.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 12:20 pm

She pulled a slight smile as he agreed that he could take the jelly and the loaf with him. He then wondered if he should bring the peanut butter with him, but Tien tensed up a little and let her hand gently touch his upper arm to pull his attention away from the jar. “No- I… I want it here,” she said before she grabbed the jar making sure it made no sound. She pulled a slightly nervous smile.

As soon as he left to put the bread and the jelly into the kitchen, she chose to put it away. More specifically she chose a drawer in her closet to fix and hide the jar between the clothing before she closed it. She then went back to take the last pieces of her clothing which laid in her room and filled the laundry basket a little over the top. He got back into the room and her eyes darted to him as he mentioned the task was done. He sat down across from the pile that she had removed, besides from three shirts. She grabbed one of them. “Don’t forget your tea,” she said before she picked up the last two shirts up. She didn’t really know what she wanted him to do, but she chose to decide that she could indeed get help with her closet – she just had to ask nicely… Besides, it seemed like he was eager to help with anything. “We can look at my closet,” she said before she stood up and bunked the last shirts into the laundry basket. She then turned around to grab one of the teacups and take a sip. She was in no way sure which cup was his or hers, nor if she had been drinking from all of them. She didn’t really think that far. “The tea is really good,” she mumbled, holding the cup in both of her hands for a moment with closed eyes. She could feel how she swayed a little, but now that she didn’t have anything to support herself on she opened her eyes and put the cup down. She needed to support herself to her night table. It had just been a burst of energy and frustration. It was almost like consumed it, making it dimmer. He just wanted to help her. She nodded a bit. “Yes, closet,” she reminded herself straightening back up and turning toward she closet. It shouldn’t take that long, hopefully. “Things should be clean, so it just needs a hanger or to get folded and back in place,” she explained picking up a simple white t-shirt. This was a pure rollercoaster of energy. She glanced at the drawers and let go of the t-shirt with one hand to indicate the drawers for him “Shirts, jeans, skirts, underwear, socks and …” she passed the closed drawer, “Scarfs,” she said. The closed drawer contained her different sport outfits, from back when she was running, swimming and such.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down EmptyMan Jun 28, 2021 10:45 pm

He had been alert on how she had tensed up, by his mention. How she had gently touched his upper arm, in hopes of distracting him away from the thought of taking the jar. She was hiding something, but he didn't have the heart to actually do anything directly about it. It didn't change that fact that he on his way made sure that the peanut butter - was in as a matter of fact peanut butter by a small spell on his way back to the room.

Tien reminded him of his tea, making him look over at it for a bit.  We can look at my closet, he turned his eyes back at Tien with a small nod. Then she stood up and grabbed one of the tea cups taking a sip. He pulled his lips up in a bit of a bigger smile, as she complimented the tea. Bash was happy that she liked it, that meant it was worth him stealing the herbs from Fern, and whatever punishment he would get of yelling for doing so. "I'm glad you like it," he responded with a more tender smile. But, how he wished that she would just go to sleep, sleep it off for tonight. Instead of collapsing at any given moment by now. Bash got up on his feet and listened to the instructions she gave him. And luckily for Bash, he was used to be somewhat organized, especially with files and such. "Got it," he confirmed as he had understood where she wanted the different clothing. Before starting folding it and placing back in the right spots in the closet. Hanging the things that needed to be on a hanger on the hangers, otherwise keeping up a pretty good phase, actually getting into flow with this. Even though most people didn't like the idea of cleaning, once you started it, it was like a detox - at least to him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down   Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down Empty

Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Built for Error
» When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella
» If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)
» A society built on the teachings that friends are only for pretend | Imera
» If these walls could talk [past topic ]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: