Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella Empty
IndlægEmne: When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella   When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella EmptyOns Jul 03, 2019 12:49 am

@Mariella
Kenna outfit
Nate outfit + grey jeans.

Trigger warning: Violence and abuse.

Kenna had to find a place she could transform. The full moon was not far away. She had been in Gaia for a little over a week. She was slowly beginning to believe she could start a life here away from Nate. She had visited the forest first, as that would be the ideal place to transform, but with all the packs running around there, she had sought else where. The day had grown into night, and the city was only lit up by the setting sun and the lamps placed here and there in what seemed to be a random pattern. She was walking, until she just stopped. It felt like an invinsible walls was in front of her, halting her from moving any closer. She knew it was him. Even before he called her name. The panic was clear in her eyes for a moment, until Nate took her hand and swung her around to face him. Then everything in her eyes disappeared. No anger, sadness, fear. Nothing. She had taught herself to hide away the parts of her he didn't want to see. He wanted someone who would do as he said. Kenna had done that at first. He was going to be her alfa, she had to listen to him. But then his demands became unresonable. When she confronted him or challenged him, he would hurt her. She tried so hard to be perfect for him, to never wrong him. The thing was, it was impossible to do so.

Nate pulled her closer, tightened his grip on her wrist. It was his way of reminding her he was stronger than her. "Where have you been, baby?" He asked her. Kenna didn't say anything. He let her hand run across her hair in what could have been a gentle touch, but to her just reminded her of how manipulate he was. He was trying to reel her in. She didn't do anything, she just stood there, completely frozen. He initiated a kiss. At first she just allowed it, until she remembered how done she was with this, with all his mind games. She put her hands on his chest and pushed him away, leaving marks from his grip on her wrist. "Leave me the fuck alone!" She yelled. He seemed taken aback by this action. Only for a second, before he launched at her. He grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against the nearest tree. He held her neck, closing off from her air supply. "You don't get to talk that way to me. You place will always be below me. In every situation. So be a good little wolf and do what I tell you to. You had your taste of freedom, now come back home. I'm not asking." She narrowed her eyes and shook her head as much she could with his tight grip on her throat.

Nate threw her to the ground with so much force, she rolled twice before landing on her back. He kicked her side, causing her to roll another time. She heard the bone crack, and knew her rib just broke. A sharp pain spread in her chest, making it difficult for her to breathe. And that was a punctured lung. He sat down on top of her, which didn't help with the pain. He threw one punch after the other, hitting her face multiple times. Her nose was bleeding, she had a cut on he upper lip and one on her eyebrow as well. Both her eyes had been touched by his knuckles, but was not showing much damage yet. He lifted her up in her shirt.

"You're mine. You always will be," he said with a gentle tone. He meant it. He just wanted her to love him. This was the way he tried to keep her with him. If he could just convince her she was safer with him than apart from him, she would come back to him. Kenna just laid there. She had no reaction left to give. She had tried everything. Nothing helped. So now she just took it. She would never let him watch her cry.

Sidst rettet af Kenna Tors Jul 04, 2019 5:13 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella   When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella EmptyOns Jul 03, 2019 6:47 am

She was just out for a walk. Mariella had walked around with this blank expression for the last days. No sleep. She felt a bit paranoid, and had even snapped at Theo for just taking a sip of water. She needed sleep, but she was so scared of setting the mansion on fire that she had forced herself to stay awake at this point. Mariella stopped when she head a scream from the park. She frowned for a second, before walking closer. It wasn't rare that fights happened here, it would almost be strange if there was quite. But this was something else. She could sense it in the air. All her instinct told her not to tag along, which was why she walk closer by. She saw the man on top of the woman, threw a punch at her with force. The smell of blood was in the air, and Mariella froze for a smaller second. She was just looking at them, feeling her heart beating faster. She could hear his words, and she shook her head. Something snapped.

"I think she wants you to get the fuck off her," she yelled and moved her hand, forcing the wind around them throw him in the air. "That enough looking at you," she said moving her hand to the side, only to throw him at the nearest tree. Mariella ran over to the werewolf and took a quick look at her injuries. She needed help, now. Mariella picked up her phone and called Jamie: “ Jem I need you to come to Southside park as fast as you can. There is a girl who needs a healing hand.” She said quickly and didn’t really want to explain to much.
You are going to be okay, he isn’t gonna touch you again.” She didn’t touch the girl in fear of overstepping. Her siren features showed when she looked back at her abuser. Mariella took a deep breath in, but found herself in months of pain. Pain she had tried to outrun ever since. ” Stay back. Or I swear to God. I will kill you.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella   When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella EmptyOns Jul 03, 2019 10:17 am

Nate lifted his hand to punch her again. Kenna knew one of the punches would knock her unconcious at some point. They often did. Then he just left her to go about his business. She used to think she would have been dead if not for her accelerated healing. She had lived through concussions, swelling on the brain, internal bleeding and broken bones. Her body had healed, but the scars on her soul hadn't. She closed er eyes, preparing herself for the next punch. She could physically fight back. He was stronger than her, but she was strong too. But mentally, she had no chance. He had broken her. Before the punch landed, the pressure was released from her. She heard a female voice. She lifted herself enough to see the girl throw Nate at a tree using an ability of sort.

Kenna watched the girl as she looked at her. The look in her eyes seemed familiar. She looked like Kenna when she looked in the mirror. This girl had been through something similar. She was sure of it. Kenna took a deep breath, causing her to cough and feel the immense pain in her chest. The girl made a call for backup. She sat up. Normally she would seek away from him, find a place where she could allow herself to react. She didn't feel like she needed that. She felt numb. Everything was being pushed away. She didn't feel strong enough to deal with this. Her words felt distant. It just seemed like something said to someone else, something you heard on the street but didn't focus on.

Nate was being forced away. He coughed when he colided with the tree. Who the hell was this girl? Had Kenna made new friends already? She threathened to kill him. Cute. He looked at Kenna, and then back at the girl. "Honey, don't be involved in things that don't involve you," he said and looked at Kenna again when a vampire rushed to her side. He walked in their direction.

Jamie was sitting in the kitchen when his phone rang. He just nodded to Mariella's words. He didn't need to know the details. It had to be important. He grabbed a bag of healing blood from the fridge. His own might do the trick, but maybe it wasn't fast enough. He couldn't take the chance. He used his speed to quickly arrive at the park. He would know Mariella's scent anywhere and could quickly track her, not to mention the smell of blood. He kneeled beside the injured girl. "Here, drink it. It will heal you," he explained, looking at the girl who seemed to be far away in her mind. Jamie watched Mariella when he had threathened to kill the man, he suspected had attacked the girl. Clearly he didn't take Mariella's words seriously, but Jamie knew he should. She was not a killer, but this could only be a trigger for her. Jamie made sure the girl was okay, before walking to Mariella. "Killing him won't make it better. He will just be dead. He needs to pay for his actions, death is too easy," he pleaded. Jamie always thought death was an escape from life, rather than being the punishment most people deserved.

Kenna looked at the blood. Rather than drink it, she put it away in her bag for later. She wanted Nate to see what he had done to her, to finally understand.

//Jeg har ferie krea xD
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella   When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella EmptyOns Jul 03, 2019 6:09 pm

He didn't take her serious. Which would only be worse for him. Mariella snorted when he replied back to her.
"Dumb-ass. Shut the fuck up," she got up when he walked towards them. "I thought I told you to back off," she stepped in front of the werewolf - now that Jamie was there she let him handle the girl. "But then again.. its never to late to actually learn to listen," she reminded him and made a wave with her hand. Another strong wind forced the werewolf against the tree - but this time she didn't let him come down. She wasn't in control of her ability anymore, it was the ability that controlled her. Mariella oxidizing the area around the werewolf. Seeing the tree he was standing up against started to rot. She just starred at the werewolf, looking at his flesh slowly die. Smelling how the flesh slowly died. She didn't see the werewolf anymore, she saw Jeremy. All she saw was Jeremys annoying smirk and wild eyes.

Jamies words felt so distant in her mind.
"Some people are better off just dead. I'm sure my auntie would love to play a little with him," she let go off him. Letting him fall down the tree. It would take years to heal that damege she had left already. She walked over there and sat down in front of the werewolf. "No one is coming to save you," she looked into his eyes.
"My friend over there wants me to spear your life. Maybe he is right. Maybe I should let you stay alive," she took her butterfly knife up from her booth, and
let her hand up to his cheek. She poked at the dead skin. "Your healing will only hurt trying to rebuild your cells. Before that, you might even have killed yourself.. just because you wanted to end the pain". She could end this. She could just walk away and leave him with a warning. However she hated loose ends. The blood started running from her nose, not that she payed attentin to it. Mariella was overusing her abilities. She grabbed his wrists, not tight or anything.
"You aren't gonna need these however," she manipulated the roots from the ground. They wrapped themselves around his wrists as she removed her hand. She wasn't present at all. She just acted. The abilities acted for her, made her move with power she had no control over. The roots tightened themselves around his writs and they didn't stop. They did stop as the bones started to crash. The sound echoed in the park as the bones turned into dust.

Mariella gasped slightly and frowned by the intense pain, that seemed to be spreading out in her veins. The pain hit every nerve, every hit seemed more painful. It was new, a new time of pain. It almost took her breath away and made her jump on her feet to take a step back. She moved her hands to her throat and gasped a bit for air. The dizziness seemed to make her loose her balance and fall back over. And that was it, everything turned back as she hit the ground.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella   When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella Empty

When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear"
» If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)
» If these walls could talk [past topic ]
» Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down
» I have seen you before - Mariella

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Parken-
Gå til: