Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 3 EmptyFre Mar 02, 2018 7:28 am

Her hair was moved from her face, making it possible for her to look up at him as she left kisses and bites along his perfect body, the body she had come to love so fucking much. She couldn't stop it, she couldn't stop herself. When she saw that man, she would do anything for him, anything to be close with him. And now they were here again, the pain from the past week, slowly being pulled out of her with every sound, move and kiss they shared. Her eyes was locked on him, as a soft whimper left her, and she could see the reaction on his masculine features, see the pleasure it brought to him. And seeing just that, made a spiral of lust rush through her body, making it shiver just a bit as she moved herself, him burried deep inside her.

She closed her eyes, her long hair moving softly against her back as her moves continued. Deep, passionated moves, making the top of his head push against that sweet spot inside her. She opended her eyes, watched him as she heard that deep voice of his, that sexy voice, speaking Italian. She didn't speak much Italian, and because of that she had no idea what he was actually saying, but the tone in his voice told her it was filled with love. She leaned forward, placed a hand on each side of his head, supporting the weight of her body as she claimed his lips in a swift and deep kiss. "I wish, I knew Italian.. Beause that.. Sounded... perfect.." she said in a low sensual voice in between her moans, before she once more changed her position on top of him.

With each hand now supporting on his thighs behind her, she started to move, making him move in and out of her in a slow but steady pace. One hand moving to his, just to guide it to her clit, guiding his moves softly against her. Her eyes looking at him as she did so "I need you.. to.. make me.. come.. Bluebaie." there was a longig to her voice, a longing to the way the words left her, and she moved her hand to his thigh ones more, leaning more back as she continued to ride him like that, feeling the sensation of pleasure taking over her body that quickly moved towards her climax. And it didn't take long before those intense moves, the deep passionat moves, his expertedly slim fingers, and her deep love for him pushed her over the edge. Her head leaning just a bit more back as the extraoridanry feeling made her whimper in pure pleasure, her body shivering from the powerful feeling that took over her body. It was different from all the other ways he had made her come, from all the orgasms he had given her. This was more strong, more forceful than anything she had every tried, and it made her move back over him, her long hair touching his chest as she supported herself with her hands on each side of the bed, his name leaving her lips during it all.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 03, 2018 1:16 am

When he opened his eyes again, they locked with her beautiful greenish ones, and a heartfelt, truly happy smile broke out, reflected in his blue eyes, too, as he raised a hand to gently cradle her cheek in his palm, just looking into her eyes, never for even a split-second breaking the gaze as he let his thumb softly stroke along her cheekbone. He could still feel his heart hammering away pretty hard, but it was only a good things right now... Egged on by what they were doing and the deep, intense love for her wracking his entire being right this moment.

The gaze only broke when she leaned forward to kiss him again, his eyes closing in response, brief as it was, tongues still managing to touch, just for a moment. "I was just telling you..." he softly said, voice low, husky and even raspier than usually, "... I feel sorry for people if they're ever going to make you cry, from now on... 'Cause I'll come after them. Not that I don't think you can protect yourself... Because I do know what a strong and amazing woman you are... But I'll protect you from now on and until the day I die... I'll always be there for you... Just call me, and I'll be there... Always..." he sorta ranted, but with a soft smile, and intense look to his eyes that told her he did truly mean each and every word he just said.

And as she began mocing again, every move of her hips rubbing both of them just right, he was moaning, closing his eyes for a moment before feeling her guide his hand. A small smile bloomed on his lips again, as he, of course, caught on, and instantly began teasing her love button in just the ways he'd learned she loved it, helping her closer to the edge every second while his hips moved beneath her, pumping him harder and deeper inside her, his lust finally winning and gaining momentum, his eyes again as he felt the waves build and build to a crescendo, groaning when he thrust through the increased tightness when she came, following her over that edge just a couple of thrusts later, one hand slipping to take a firm grip of her hip as he released his load deep inside her, head thrown back onto the bed, gasping for air, his breath rising and sinking rapidly with each gasp, his heart beating wildly in his chest. "Chloe... Damn... I love you so damn much... Words will never, ever be enough..."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 3 EmptyTors Mar 08, 2018 12:05 pm

Even though she was far away in pleasure, she still listened to his words, listened to him telling her what he had just said in Italian. And just as expected it was perfect, it was a declaration of like no other, and it made her entire stomach twist even more than it already did. It made her guide his hand, and she asked him to push her over the edge, let her feel that sweet feeling taking over her body. Feeling how he made her entire body twist in that delightful bliss, as her body succumbed to the pleasure he had built up inside her. And as she was leaning over him like that, watching the man she loved give into that same pleasure, she leaned down, and in that second her fangs came out, and as she felt his hand grab onto her hip she bit down on his shoulder, letting her sharp fangs pierce through his skin. It was not that she drank a lot of blood, it was just something they had together. Him getting turned on by her biting, her getting turned on by biting him. It was kind of a weird symbol of love, something most people probably wouldn’t understand.

Her fangs left him and she smiled a bit as she heard his words, along with the wildly beating heart in his chest. She rose her head to let her eyes meet his, and she let those pitch black ones fade to show her normal eyes, which at this point looked more blue than green. A soft whimper left her as her fangs pulled back, and a smile of pure joy found its way to her full lips. She couldn’t remember when she had last smile, like for real. Not that fake ‘I’m fine smile’. No the real smile, pure and real happiness being the reason for it. She leaned down and caught his lips, a kiss so deep and intense, full off all the emotions that was bobbling inside her, love, lust, pleasure, satisfaction, every god damn feeling. As they’re lips broke she pulled her head back just enough to look him in his eyes, those gorgeous blue eyes of his. A hand being placed on his cheek ”I love you so fucking much. If you ever do that again, I.. I won’t survive it again.” There was an honesty to her words, and you could see it clearly in her eyes that she meant every word. ”I’m going to need time. I need to be able to build up my trust for you. Allow myself to trust you completely again, but.. I am willing to work for it. I can’t live without you. SO please.. Don’t break me again.” the pain she had been through the last week could been seen in her eyes as she poured out her heart, to the siren laying under her, her siren.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 3 EmptyFre Mar 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Luca was just laying there, moaning, gasping for breath, muttering those words of pure love and devotion for her, thinking this was as good as things could possibly get... And then, of course, she bit him, and proved how wrong he had been in thinking that. His senses went into complete overload, his eyes widening before they closed and a soft, high-pitched whine left his throat, his back arching ans fingers digging into the soft skin on her hips, that sensation travelling through his body causing his heart to skip a beat or two, his cock to dribble out a little more inside her, until, eventually, as she pulled out her fangs again, he fell back against the bed - eyes closed and panting heavily.

He didn't see the smile,but he felt it for just a split-second against his lips, barely even managing to return it, light-headed and a little dizzy from the slight lack of air. He took in a deep breath through his nose before properly returning it, one hand slipping up into her long hair. When he finally opened his eyes again, he was looking straight into her beautiful, greenish ones, and a soft, yet slightly exhausted smile grew on his lips. "I... I know, baby." he said, raising his other hand to lay it on top of hers. "I feel the same. I can't go through another day without you. I won't." he softly told her, before listening to the rest of what she had to say. Another small twinge in his heart when he saw the hurt in her eyes again, and he quickly leant in to kiss her again. "I won't. I promise."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 3 EmptySøn Mar 11, 2018 8:11 pm

The reaction she got from the bite was beyond what she had dare to imagine. The way his body moved, his heartbeat, the high-pitched whine that left his throat. Everything was just so intense, so full of passion, and she loved every single thing. She knew she would never get enough of it. She was addicted, addicted to him. Addicted to his voice, his smell, how he looked at her, she was simply addicted to him.

Her eyes had been locked with his as she told him what she felt deep inside. And as he answered, she could see the honesty in those gorgeous blue eyes of his. And then there was a quick kiss that made her smile, that and his voice. She eased herself off of him, before she went to her bag and grabbed a bottle of water. She placed it on the nightstand next to the bed, before she placed herself on the inside of the bed, snuggling up against him. A soft yawn leaving her as she suddenly felt the exhaustion roll over her. She placed a series of soft kisses against his neck, before she whispered. ”I love you so much.. I never thought I would feel this deeply for someone, but I do. I love you Bluebaie” And with those words she placed her head on his chest, feeling the way his chest moved as he was breathing. And before long she felt a sleep. And for the first time in what seemed like forever, she was deep in the sleep, relaxed.

//Chloe er ude
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 3 EmptyMan Mar 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Smiling, Luca reached up a hand to gently brush some of her blonde hair away from her face, as he'd leant in for the quick kiss. Just a small noise, a soft groan, left his throat as she got off of him, before the smile once more reappeared on his lips as she cuddled up next to him. He slipped an arm around her, holding her close and letting his fingers caress her soft skin. He noticed the bottle of water, and his smile grew just a little wider. "So considerate..." he muttered, leaning in to kiss the top of her head. Did make sure he didn't have to leave her in the middle of the night to go look for it, after all.

"You too Pirouette, you too..." he then said, voice soft and full of love as he tilted her head upwards with one finger beneath her chin, just for one last deep, proper goodnight kiss. "Sweet dreams, gorgeous." he was smiling as he said it, watching her as she settled in on his chest, before he himself laid back his head on the pillow, and soon fell asleep as well.

// Out

There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it. - Azrael (fremtids emne)
» I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca
» And here you are living despite it all
» What a way to make a living

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Piger-
Gå til: