Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 25, 2018 12:53 am

Luca had been losing himself in this simple but thorough exploration of every damn inch of her skin, way too engulfed in the scent, feel and sounds of her to notice something had happened. It was only when he noticed her moving, and heard her words, that furrowed his brows slightly. He... Hadn't done anything? At least not anything out of the ordinary, of what he knew was happening. His face probably told her everything she needed to know about him being entirely clueless as to what he'd done, but he moved back just a little and watched her as she put a hand on her own stomach... And the happiness that lit up in her eyes, her entire demeanor.

"... Warm...?" confusion was clear in his voice, until she put her hand on his cheek, and he did feel how it went from being cool as always, to being what was the regular body temperature for mostly everyone else. Realization hit, and he smiled as he put one hand on top of hers. "I... Don't know either... I kinda... Haven't been able to do something like this before." he muttered, with just a small, soft, gentle smile. "I just... Yeah, I don't know. I just... Dammit, I just wanna give you everything in the whole fuckin' world. Just... Just wanna make you happy." he said, suddenly, the tone of his voice still gentle but intense, as he simply just spoke his mind. He really would do every damn thing in the world for this woman, just to make her happy.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 25, 2018 1:48 am

She could see it in his eyes, he had no fucking idea what she was talking about, but still, it was him who did it, was it not? It couldn't be anything else, her heart was still not beating, so what else? She smiled back up at him, listening to him explaining. He didn't know what was happening either. And then he suddenly said that, that gentle but intense disclosure of what he was feeling. And just then, if she could have blushed she would have, she would have been full on tomato red in her entire face from his words. The honestly in his voice, his eyes, it got to her, and she knew it could be seen on her eyes, and on her smile that he managed to make her that bit flusterd.

"Even though you have no idea what you did, thank you.." she said with a soft and gentle voice, her green-blue eyes looking up at him. She used the arm that was still on the bed to lift herself just enough to claim his lips, in what was a passionated and deep kiss. The hand on his cheek moved to his neck as she pulled him down with her, her laying on the bed, with him over her. The warmth had by now reached her entire body, a pleasent feeling she had never thought she would feel again. She poured all her feelings into that kiss, all her desire, everything single thing she felt for this fucking gorgeous Siren. She hated what had happend between them, hated the fact that he had cheated, but right now she didn't want to think about it anymore, she just wanted to let go, give herself to him completly. She let go of his neck, and grabbed onto the bottom of his shirt with both hands. Slowly she started to pull his shirt over his head, tossing the shirt away not bothering about where the fuck it went. Her hands moved over the now exposed upper part of his body, letting her hands feel that familiar touch of his skin against her hands, letting his scent take her over, pulling her in. And then a soft whimper in their kiss, as she her body started to react to what was happening between them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 25, 2018 4:49 am

... Luckily, it seemed like he was succeeding at doing just that. At least for now. That smile, that look in her eyes... He could so easily get lost in it, get lost in her, forever, and he wouldn't mind it even one second. "Well... You're welcome. Especially when it makes you smile like that." he softly told her, smiling, one hand gently caressing her now warm stomach, as she claimed his lips in that deep, passionate kiss, which he returned with eager fervor, his eyes closing as he just let all the emotions from her kiss wash over him, showering her with his own in return, the kiss so much more intense than any other they'd ever had.

They had to break the kiss when she removed his shirt, though. He moved his arms just enough to make it easier for her to get it off of him, humming pleasantly against her soft skin as he let his mouth travel to her neck while her hands explored his chest, back and stomach, his lips exploring, caressing her neck and shoulders just as thoroughly as they had with her stomach and chest just before, when the new ability had just suddenly kicked in. In reflex, some of his muscles flexes under her gentle touch, and other areas were sensitive enough that he writhed slightly in her hands, weak, soft noises slipping from his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 25, 2018 3:17 pm

She didn’t want to break that kiss, she wanted it to last forever, just lying there with him enjoying each other, showing each other their feelings through something as simple as a kiss. Neither of them were good with words, so this was perfect. She could feel every single emotion he poured into that kiss, just as clear as she could feel his soft lips, the lip piercing gently moving against her own lips in their shared kiss. But since she wanted to remove his shirt, of course the kiss had to break. She thought they would just assume kissing, but she felt his soft lips move to her neck instead, raising her chin a bit, exposing her neck to his gentle caress.

After a while her body started to react, she started to writhe herself ever so slightly, soft noises of pure pleasure escaping her lips now and then. This was different, so different than what they normally did. There was so much more passion in this, it was more intimate, intimate in a way she hadn’t experienced before, and she just enjoyed it, let him have full control of her body. It was not that it was the first time she had let him have control, but it was still different, it was not just her body but also her mind that relaxed, maybe that was why it felt that much more intense. He had no problem finding her most sensitive spots on the neck, clearly still remembering them, she arched her back just a little pushing her body against his. Her hands moved down his back, and further down to that perfect ass of his, softly grabbing onto it, pulling him closer making them grind just a bit against each other.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 25, 2018 10:53 pm

This... Was exactly what he'd longed for. Not the kiss itself. Not even just having her back in his arms. No, the way he could feel how she relaxed, the happiness there'd been in her eyes, in her smile. He'd missed his Chloe. Not the one he'd been the cause of, but the one he'd met those months back, at the lake. The one he'd confessed to in the garden. The one he loved, even when she was all bloodied up from a kill. Perhaps even more like that. The perfect woman lying beneath him right now. A soft, loving smile lit up his face, the look he sent her a whole other love declaration in and of itself, before he'd gone back to worshiping her soft skin, now warm due to whatever he'd done.

Her writhes, her noises, everyone like another of his favorite songs, the sweetest music there ever could be to his ear, talking to him in a way like no other sounds could, telling him just what to do, and how well he did it. "I missed this," he whispered against her soft, pale skin, gently nibbling at her collarbone. "Missed you. Missed all your little twists and turns. Your noises. Your smile. The sound of your beautiful voice. That glimmer in your eyes. The way you look at me. I missed it all. I missed my pirouette." he told her in that gentle whisper, glancing up at her with those bright blue eyes of his, before his hands moved to pull her shirt off of her like she'd pulled his off moments earlier, before gently moving back against her hands as they traveled down his slim back to his ass, making him bite his lip as he closed his eyes to enjoy the way she touched him, hips moving back against her just a little, a soft moan leaving his throat at that gentle grinding.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 25, 2018 11:22 pm

Her eyes was closed as she heard that deep raspy voice of his. She could hear it was affected by something, maybe he had some bad days too, he seemed that way at least. She had noticed it in his eyes when she saw, but she had pushed it away, not wanting to talk to him. And now they were here, in bed, enjoying each other, but in a different way. Still with her eyes closed as he continued to speak she listend, enjoyed felling his lips against her skin. Her eyes met his halfway through his sentense and she could see the emotions in his eyes too, those gorgeous blue eyes. She lifted herself just enough to let him remove her top, leaving them both topless, but unlike normally she didn't feel chilled. It was not because she was freezing normally, but her body still felt chilled, but not right now.

It was weird seeing and feeling him in clothes, or well pants like this. She had gotten so used to the tight pants, so this was different, but not bad, not at all. And that moan, ohh shit she had missed that. His loose pants made it possible for her, to without any problems move her hands down into them, still at his ass, feeling it so much more now there was only his underwear in the way. Once more she pulled him just a bit closer to herself, making them grind together ones more which caused her to whimper softly. "Fuck it. I missed you. I missed you so fucking much, even though you hurt me so bad.." she whispered biting down on her lip as he ones more managed to pull yet another whimper out of her. "Don't you dare do that to me again. Do you hear me. I dontø wan't to share you with anyone, I can't do that. I love you too much, my Bluebaie" even though she was still whispering there was a seriousness to her voice, but she meant it. She couldn't share him, not like that. She didn't care that other poeple looked at him, or they fangirled him because of his music, she didn't care. But she couldn't stand the though of him being with anyone else. She pushed her hips against him, making them grind against each other again, but the feeling from it being entirely different since this was her pushing against him, and not the other way around. It did indeed also cause her to writhed a bit as a soft moan left her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 29, 2018 6:11 pm

He was smiling, the smile warm, gentle and loving, as their eyes locked once more, almost feeling himself drown in those pretty eyes of hers, her emotions shining through just as clearly as his own did right now, one broad hand trailing down her side carefully, reverently, still feeling out every last bit of her skin as if he was afraid she might be torn from his grasp any second, needing to imprint every single detail about her into his mind, by all senses possible. His free hand moved to her hair, slim fingers stroking through her long locks, gently pulling, just enough to tilt her head back enough that he could lean in to press lips and nose against her neck, breathing in deep of her intoxicating scent, sweet and fruity, but spicy, almost animalistic too, with a freshness to it... The closest he would ever come to the smell of home. She was his everything, she was his home, now. Wherever she would go, he'd feel at home, because she was there. He was certain of it.

Emotions overwhelming him right that moment, he felt himself tearing up but where he would normally have covered it up, he didn't, now. No. No secrets. Wasn't going to hide any of his feelings from her any more. Hungrily, greedily, but somehow still softly, he littered kisses and bites down her throat to her collarbone, to the very top of her breast, just feeling the soft swell of the mound as he felt her hands on his ass, gently moving back against them with a soft noise, almost a whimper, before he looked up at her again, at her words. "I won't. I can't. You're my world, Chloe. If I ever... God, if I should ever be so stupid... I wouldn't be able to live with myself..." his voice was actually shaking, just a little bit, as he said those words, the mere thought affecting him so deeply.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 30, 2018 4:15 pm

She felt her head being forced just a bit back, and she welcomed the feeling with a sharp intake of air, almost a gasp, but not quite. But it soon turned into a soft whimper as she felt his kiss and bites trailing down her body, making her squirm just a bit beneath him, her hands grabbing onto that perfect ass of his just a bit tighter. Once more their eyes met, and she kept looking into those gorgeous blue eyes as he answered her. Saw his feelings being clear in them, heard the shaking in his voice, noticed how it affected him. She moved one of her hands from his ass, and placed it against his chin, softly. She continued to look straight into his eyes as she spoke ”Good. Because if you do, I will kill you.” a small chuckle left her, even though she probably meant it deep down.

Her hand moved to his neck as she pulled him down into a deep passionate kiss. Soon she used her legs to turn them around, him now being down in bed, her laying on top of him. She managed not to break the kiss as she turned them over, but after a while in this new position she did. Her lips moved down his defined masculine jaw, and further down his neck, leaving soft love bites. But just as he was more soft, so was she, even though she still managed to bite pretty hard, leaving red marks where she had been. She continued down over his chest, right to the nipple she knew was so god damn sensitive. Her teeth’s found it, and shit bit down on it softly, just hard enough to pull out that reaction she knew it would give. All the while her hips moved, making her grind herself against him, still in that slow and soft pace as with everything else she was doing right now. She was in no hurry, she enjoyed this, enjoyed feeling him, tasting him once more.

”I wish I could control myself better around you, but when I see you, all I want to do it rip your clothes off and fuck you.” It was nothing more than a sensual whisper against his nipple, before she ones more trailed kisses and love bites up to his neck, nipping softly on his earlobe, before whispering with a sensual needy voice in his ear ”I want you to slowly kiss me from my lips, down my neck, onto my breasts, over my stomach and all the way down my body. I want to feel your lips all over my sensitive body.”

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 31, 2018 2:13 am

Luca was smiling just a little at the familiar noises, soft writhing of that perfect body beneath him. It might actually have been just a short while they were apart, but to him it'd felt like an eternity, and he was only all too eager to hear, see and feel her like this again, feeling blessed with this second chance at making things work. He'd fucked up, yes, but he was at least one to learn from his mistakes, and he wasn't planning on ever repeating that mistake, as horrible as the consequences had been. "I wouldn't blame you. I'd probably want you to." he just muttered his response, before closing his eyes as he was pulled down into that perfect kiss, just a small noise of slight surprise escaping against her soft lips as she turned them over.

As her lips began moving down his jaw, he let out just a small, soft sigh, leaning his head back to give her more than enough room to work with, his pulse still rather calm but speeding up ever so slightly as she descended, especially when she reached his nipple, making him twist and groan beneath her, fingers softly combing through some of her long hair as he bit his lip with the combined sensations from that one point, and where their groins were softly grinding against each other.

He cracked open an eye when she began speaking and moving up to his ear again, a smile spreading on his lips as she spoke. "Oh.... But pirouette... That was exactly what I was about to do..." he told her, voice deep and raw with the slowly building need. The position she'd flipped them over in wasn't really working for that, however, so he flipped them over once more before he began on exactly what she'd just told him, just with more to it. It wasn't just his lips, no, it was tongue and teeth too, moving slowly down her neck and collarbone, leaving hardly an inch of skin unattended, one hand slipping up to ever so gently caress one breast as his mouth reached the nipple of the other one, sucking and gently pulling on it, his long hair spilling over most of her chest.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 31, 2018 5:29 pm

She loved this, how she could pull those noises out of him, make his entire body twist with pure pleasure. She would never get tired of this, teasing him, making his body twist, making him mad with lust. She felt his fingers move through her long hair, as she started to get more turned on herself. But he always had this fucking effect on her, even without him doing anything, his noises alone turned her on. Which was also why she asked him what she did.

And now it was her that let out a slightly surprised noise, which turned into a chuckle. She closed her eyes as a pleasent noise left her, as she felt him starting to do just what she asked, and more. Her body started to twist under his caress, her hands grabbing onto the sheet of the bed, as the familiar feeling spread through her body. Her back arched, pushing her breast against him feeling him play with her nipple, while his hand caressed her other breast. A series of pleasurable whimpering leaving her as her body got back to the laying position. Her hands moved up into that long hair, gathering his long hair in one hand, making her able to look down at him, watch that sexy man of hers lavish her body with attention. It had only been a little over one week, but shit she missed this, missed him. Missed how his heartbeat slowly rose on line with his arousal. Missed how his soft lips felt against her, atm warm skin.

There was just one problem. They were wearing too fucking much clothes, but in this position she couldn't very well remove his or her own. But then again, she didn't want to stop him, she was enjoying this to fucking much, letting him do what the fuck he wanted, feeling his love for her shine through every kiss, lick and nibble. "Bluebaie... You're wearing to much fucking clothes!" okay that may have sounded a bit needy, but that was in fact what she was right now. She leaned her head back closing her eyes as a deep moan left her, her entire body writhering from the gently pull in her nipple.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 01, 2018 2:55 pm

He heard her chuckle, that wonderful, light-hearted sound he'd missed so dearly... He woved to himself now, that he would make sure she laughed or at least chuckled, giggled, something - at least once a day. He needed to see her happy from now on and always, keep her that way, support her whenever he could... See the way her happiness lit up her face. It was just the most perfect thing in the world to him. She was. A right goddess.

"I love you so damn much..." he muttered against her soft skin, knowing he was repeating himself, but at the same time thinking he couldn't ever say this enough times to her, couldn't ever really tell her just how much he loved her, but he would be damned if he didn't keep on trying, as well as keep showing her through his actions. He loved the way her body started twisting, her back arching enough for one hand to slip under her and start caressing her back while his mouth kept right on descending down her body, still making sure to kiss and lick every pivot and dip in her soft skin and strong muscles. Her hand in his hair, oh how he loved it, smiling against her skin, eyes closed but still knowing very well that she was looking at everything he did.

"Mmhmm... I agree..." he muttered, and pulled back for just the moment the used to get his pants off, leaving him in just his tight briefs, tighter than normal due to the almost full erection that was now there. A second later, and he shrugged, as if to say 'fuck it', and then removed those as well, knowing very well that they'd have to come off soon, anyway. Then he leant back over her, kissing down her stomach to one hipbone, pulling down her pants just enough for his tongue to tease her sensitive skin along the edge of her panties.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 03, 2018 10:40 pm

And once more he told her he loved her. He was repeating himself alot right now, but when you thought about what they had been through, well who could blame him? She could have said it back, but he knew, he already knew. And right now her voice got occupied othervice as small whimpers started to leave her.

She let go of his hair as he pulled back from her. She watched him, watched him remove his pants, and then his briefs. She could clearly see the erection hidden under them, already before he removed them, but once he removed them it just became so much more clear. Okay she loved him naked, she loved his fucking body. In her eyes it was fucking perfect, and she gave him a lookover, trying to imprent every single detail of him. She had lifted herself just enogh for her to lean on the lower part of her arms, sitting half up. But as soon as he leaned over, started placing those soft lips, she fell back on the bed with a deep pleasant noise leaving her. And then she felt her pants being pulled down enough for him to kiss her very sensitive skin, earning him yet another whimper, and her tossing her head back into the bed. He had started to know every god damn sensitive spot on her body, and he wasn't shy to use them.

She lifted her ass enough for him to pull her pants off, and panties if he wanted. But then she grabbed onto his head with both hands, and pulled him down up to her, claming his soft and inviting lips in a deep kiss. It was a messy kiss, full of lust and passion. "I love you. I love you so fucking much... I have never loved anyone the way I love you." she whispered against his lips as she had broken the kiss for just enough time to speak those words. And now they were said she once more let their lips meet, let her tongue invade his mouth, making the kiss deeper, more demanding. She couldn't really control herself. Control how she felt, and how much she wanted him. And it was obvious in her actions right now, the way her entire body moved beneath him. At this moment she was sure he could ask her anything, and she would do it. Because she had him, she had her Bluebaie back, and she wouldn't ever let go of him again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 04, 2018 1:24 pm

Luca, being acutely aware of the intense gaze that lingered on him, took maybe just a few seconds longer than he otherwise would've as he undressed, seeing how her eyes slowly ran over his body, letting her drink in as much of it as she wanted, using a few more seconds to wipe some of his hair back behind his ears, giving her those extra seconds to look at him, before he leant in and resumed his work, loving each and every little sound he managed to pull out of her, the way she tossed her head back with just the soft kisses to the right spots.

He was smiling against her soft, sensitive and now warm skin, quickly pulling the rest of her clothes off of her, too, when she lifted herself just enough that he could do so with ease, teeth gracing the curve of her hipbone and littering kisses there, too, before he was pulled back up by her gentle yet strong hands, into that heated kiss, making him close his eyes and groan softly as it went on, one hand finding purchase on her hip, and the other slipping up the back of her neck, into her beautiful long hair. "Neither have I... You.... You've changed me, Chloe. And I do hope and feel like it's for the better. I never thought... Never thought I'd find someone like you." he muttered against her sweet lips in response, moaning when the kiss resumed, the hand at her hip slipping to roam over her slim stomach.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 05, 2018 4:45 pm

They had been naked together before, countless times, but she still felt like it was the first time. She couldn’t quite explain it, but for some reason she felt extremely conscious about, even shy. She had never been shy when it came to this, not since she was a young teenager. Maybe it was because she didn’t feel confident about herself anymore, or maybe it was because she was with him, maybe it was both? No matter what she knew something was different, so very different.

Her body moved slightly beneath him as small whimpers left her in the kiss. Her hands moving from his cheeks, down over his body, over that slim naked torso, continuing down to his hips, her hands moving very slow, feeling every last bit of his body, but without ever getting near his erection. Her lips broke from his, moved over his jaw, leaving love bites over it, and down his slim neck. She could feel his pulse raising against her soft lips, and she could hear his heartbeat, as she continued to leave love bites, and soft kisses. She felt a sudden urge to let her fangs sink into that gorgeous neck of hers, taste his blood ones more. And she knew very well he wouldn’t mind, that it would just be something pleasurable for him. She let her tongue run over his neck, all the way up to his ear, nibbling softly on his earlobe. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them they were pitch black and her fangs had come out. She placed one more soft kiss on his sensitive neck, before she let her fangs slowly pierce the delicate skin, submerge into his skin, the delicious red blood flowing steady without her really having to suck it out. A sound of pure pleasure left her, but it was drowned a bit by the fact that her full lips was pressed against his neck, surrounding her fangs that was pierced into his neck, making sure not one drop was spilled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 06, 2018 2:45 am

Luca closed his eyes as the kiss went on, soft noises of his own being released against those sweet lips of hers, one hand slipping up her side to caress one breast, thumb and index finger rolling and softly pinching her nipple. He couldn't quite keep still with her hands moving down his body like that, though, and so he was writhing just a little on top of her, gasping slightly for breath as the kiss finally broke and those perfect lips of hers began moving down his jaw and neck, at which point he almost automatically tilted his head to the side to give her better access.

A slight shiver ran down his back with that now warm, wet tongue trailing up his neck, and he bit his lip when he, for just a moment, caught sight of those black, familiar eyes and fangs, closing his eyes again when he felt the soft kiss, and then... He really couldn't help it, not that he thought she'd mind, but the moan that escaped his lips was so much louder than the sounds that had escaped him so far, and he twitched just lightly with the feeling. If it was even possible, that turned him on even more than he already had been, his dick throbbing with the waves of arousal coursing through his body, spurred on by the slight pain and mere thought of what was happening right now.

Perhaps not quite the 'smartest' reaction for him and his entire body to have when he got bitten, but there it was... And, after all, he trusted Chloe like he trusted no-one else, and it was by now far from the first time she'd done this. His free hand eventually, carefully, found it's way to the back of her neck, fingers gently stroking the soft skin and inadvertently keeping her head right where it was, too. Not that he would ever be able to keep her still if she didn't want to, but he didn't really think about that right now, just on the amazing sensations flooding his body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Soft noises of pleasure was released against his neck as his hand found her breast. Her back arching just a bit against his hand, but just enough to lift her from the bed, breaking the kiss in the process.

She loved how he moaned, how she could pull those kind of moans out of him. She had no idea why getting bitten turned him on so much, but it was just perfect, considering what she was. They were just perfect together, a perfect match. Since they were laying this close, she could feel the effect it had on his dick, and besides that she could hear how his pulse was rising by the arrousal. Her hands moved to his perfectly shaped ass, pulling him closer to her, making them grind just a bit together, moving her hips slightly at the same time. After a little while she finally pulled her fangs out of his soft neck, a deep soft sound leaving her. She let her tongue run over the holes, licking up some of the blood, before she once more placed a series of kisses along his neck, and jaw befoe she captured his lips in yet another deep kiss. She had placed the fangs strategically, so it was not because they blood was flowing like a crazy from the holes. That was also why she could just leave them alone, place her attention on something else.

After a while she once more broke the kiss, and her eyes locked with his blue ones, looking deep into them. "I want you, I need you.." okay normally she would just take control and take what she wanted, but right now that was not what she wanted. She bit down on her lip, as she looked up at him, passion and love shining through those greenish eyes of hers.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 13, 2018 1:38 pm

Those noises, the look on her face as her back arched... Luca smiled to himself before leaning in to kiss down her jaw, just a few kisses before she had begun kissing down his neck and he instead tilted his head to the side allowing her more than room enough for the kisses, licks, and finally, the bite.

A soft groan left him when she pulled him closer, grinding against him, fangs still buried in his neck. With closed eyes, he ran his fingers through her soft hair, murmuring another low, soft 'ti amo. Gently, he began grinding right back down against her, gasping softly when she pulled back from his neck again, biting his lip when that still warm, wet tongue ghosted over the puncture wounds left behind.

When she got around to kissing him again, it was eagerly returned, even moreso than before she'd bitten him, but then again, that had been the usual reaction so far, so she shouldn't really be surprised, and neither was he. He really didn't know what it was about it that made it so incredibly hot in his head, it just... Was. His pupils were dilated with all of his lust and want and love for her when their eyes locked once more, and he smiled at her words. "Right back at you, Chloe... Need you like I need air..." he told her softly, quietly, before he leant in to begin kissing down her neck, collarbone, chest, stomach...

When he reached her pubic mound, he just smirked up at her, eyes locking again, while his hands moved for his fingers to gently spread her folds before he broke the gaze again to concentrate on the task ahead, closing his eyes as he licked once, twice over her wet folds, the very tip of his tongue flicking and circling her clit.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 16, 2018 2:10 pm

Her eyes stayed on him for as long as possible, but as he started to leave kisses over her neck, she leaned her head to the side, giving him room. Soft noises started to leave her as he descended down her body, which started to move just a bit from the feeling those soft lips woke in her. And then their eyes locked once more as she felt his hand against her most sensitive parts. If he hadn’t broken the eye contact she would have. Her back rose from the bed, her head leaning backwards onto the bed, making her back arch even more as a reaction to his tongue movements over her wet folds, a soft moan escaping her at the same time. Her hands grabbed onto the sheet of the bed, ”Ohhh.. Shit.. Lucaaa..” her speak being more that of a moan than of actual words.

Slowly her back found its way back to the bed, making it possible for her to raise her head enough to look down at him. Her hands moving up into his hair, grabbing a bit forcefully onto it, as her head once more found its way back to the bed as his playful tongue continued to play with her. ”Fuck, that feel so amazing.” The moans started to be more often, mixed into the more heavy breathing. She ben her knees, still keeping her legs spread to give him plenty of room to play around with.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 18, 2018 6:57 pm

Luca was smiling to himself as he began pleasing her in the best way he knew, loving the sounds spilling from her, the way her back arched... His hands slipped up to rest on her hips while his mouth was basically buried in her pussy, his long tongue breaching as far as it could go, before he latched on to her clit again, this time not only flicking and circling it with his tongue, no, this time he managed to get some good suction around it, too, while his fingers caressed her slightly protruding hipbones. When he heard the words escaping her, felt the hands in his hair, he snickered and pulled back just a little, noticing her looking down at him.

A crooked, naughty smirk lit up his face as their eyes locked, before he every so slowly licked his lips free from her juices, moving one hand to let his long, talented fingers play with her instead as he began kissing his way back up her abdomen to reach one breast, softly nipping and suckling at one nipple, then moving to the other, leaving both of them stiff before his lips moved further north. Now with three fingers playing with her soaked snatch, he bit her neck, just hard enough to make a red mark from his teeth that soon healed again to leave no trace of it, before his lips finally found hers again, claiming them in a long, deep, hungry kiss.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 18, 2018 11:10 pm

Every single thing he did just made her lust grow, made the pleasure inside her build up, more and more sounds escaping her full lips. And there it was, them locking their eyes together once more. That smirk on his soft lips, the look in those bright blue eyes, it was like adding gasolin to a fire, making her want for him spark and loose control. And then his fingers picked up what his tongue had started, and she enjoyed the feeling of him knowing exactly what he was doing. And then the pleasure got too much as she felt his lips moved over her now warm skin, making her head fall back on the bed, her body once more twisting from his caress.

He earned himself a deep moan as he found his sensitive nipple, her head turning to the side. Her hands let go of his hair and started to move down his back, her nails just slightly digging into his skin, leaving red marks on his soft skin. Her body almost started to tremble as she felt his experienced fingers and that bite against her neck, making a whimpering sound leave her as her nails dug into his skin. She turned her head, and as soon as she looked into those gorgeous blue eyes of his she felt his lips claiming hers in, making her eyes shut as she returned it with the same hunger as he poured into it. And as they were kissing one of her hands moved to his erection, her long fingers moving around his length as she started to play with him. At the same time she deepend the kiss, made their tongues move around each others, pouring all her want for him into it, as moans and whimpers left her from time to time.

After a while she broke the kiss, her full lips moving over his jaw, her tongue running over the puncture wound on his neck, before her lips took over and she sucked getting just a bit of his sweet blood to run into her mouth. "I want you. I need you.. I need to feel you inside me.. I can't wait anymore.. Claim me as yours once more" she whisperd with a sensual lustful voice against his neck, her tongue once more running up his neck, removing the bit of blood that was left there.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 20, 2018 1:35 am

Luca was smiling when he slowly travelled back up her body littering kisses all along the way, and loving the reaction he pulle dout of her with his extra attention to her sensitive nipples. But of course, he went for everything he remembered she loved, if he was going to make things up to her he might as well do his very best in bed, too. No half-assing anything around this girl, not anymore. She didn't deserve anything less than the very best he could offer her, in any way possible. He groaned softly at the feel of her nails digging into his skin, just enough so that he felt the slight sense of warmth, meaning she left behind angry red trails on his pale skin, which he really didn't mind. At all. The thought of her marking him, in any way, was exhilarating, especially now that he'd been so close to losing her forever. Yes, they would disappear next time he bathed, but they would linger until then, as would the bite wound unless she chose to heal it later on.

And when their mouths clashed once more, damn. That just stoked the fire burning deep inside him, made his lust for her mount ever higher, making him all breathless with want for her, for the perfect vampire beneath him, his little bloodsucker, whom he would always willingly offer up his blood to, especially with how good it felt, too, which she obviously had noticed by now. A groan escaped against her lips when she started playing with him, and he shivered as her mouth moved back to the puncture wounds from her bite. he had to bite his own bottom lip as she gently sucked out just a bit more of his blood, his eyes closed as she spoke again, making a pleasant shiver run down his back. She almost didn't get to finish speaking, before he was kissing her again, one hand slipping down to take over the work hers had been doing, pumping himself a few times befor ehe got into position, and, since she'd so openly asked for it, he didn't even ask, just buried himself inside her to the root in one quick, smooth thrust, openly moaning with the feeling of her slick, tight pressure all around him again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 20, 2018 10:40 pm

Her feelings were all over the place, one big mess. She was still hurt soo fucking much, but she loved him even more, and she didn't care what anyone else would think. She could see it in his eyes when he told her how sorry he was, how much he loved her. And because of that she desided to give him a chance. That was also why feeling of being hurt and betrayed was taken over by love for her Siren, and the desire to be his again, for them to belong to each other and no one else.

The words had barely left her lips, before she felt his soft lips against hers again, in yet another passionate kiss. She was lost in the feeling, her eyes closed to really enjoy it all, when she felt his hand taking over. She moved the hand that had been playing with him before slowly up his chest, allowing her to feel every mound and valley on his skin from the muscles beneath them. And there it was, what she had been longing for, asked for. A moan filled with pleasure and passion left her, as she finally felt him fill her out, her hands now placed on his perfect ass pulling him just that closer, deeper. Her body writhed a little from the feeling, and the hands on his ass moved up his back ones more, her nails digging just a bit into his skin at the middle of his back. She opended her eyes that she had closed from the intense feeling, and looked directly up at her man. All of the love she felt for him being so fucking clear in her eyes, she couldn't stop it from showing, even if she wanted too. "I love you." she almost whispered, as she rose her head enough to claim his lips in a deep kiss, her hips moving just a bit pushing herself against him in an attempt to get more. She needed it, wanted it, she wanted to feel like they were one person, like there was nothing else. She wanted to forget the past week, forget anything that had happend, forget the hurt. All she wanted was to feel him, feel the love they shared and get lost in it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 21, 2018 2:51 pm

And Luca did pour his all into that kiss, his longing, his want, his hunger, his deep love for her that really permeated everything he was doing right now, all of it for once not at all aiming to give himself pleasure, no, all of his focus was on her, giving her everything he could, everything she wanted from him. His own pleasure wasn't at all important to him right now, only hers was, which was also why he softly flexed the muscles as her fingers passed by, remembering how much she liked the feel of them, his lips moving down her jaw and throat, leaving behind soft kisses and lovebites that blossomed on the pale skin, then faded again.

Feeling her hands slipping to his ass, pulling him closer, he did what she asked him to do, without words - easing into, at first, a slow, steady, gentle rhythm, not at all how he'd usually done it. All of those other times he'd wound up slamming into her as hard as he could, but now... Now it was different. Slow, deep, gentle, the building of feelings slow rather than quick, but so much more intense, allowing them both to feel so much more, every fraction of an inch he moved. "Anche tu, pirouette..." he replied in a soft whisper against her ear, kissing the shell and then softly biting the lobe, before she claimed his lips once more, and one of his hands moved to gently caress her stomach, fingers drawing soft patterns over her perfect skin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 23, 2018 6:56 pm

Everything about this was different. It was not just because they had been broken up, because he had hurt her so bad, because he in the end had hurt himself so bad, no it was different in another way. The way he moved was different, the slow gentle rhythm, slowly building her up, letting her enjoy every last inch of him. But even in a pace as slow as this, it felt so much more intense than anything she had ever tried. She let her hands move slowly up over his back, feeling how his muscles moved as he eased into her over and over, pulling soft pleasurable moans leave her. She leaned her head to the side, close her eyes as she felt his lips against her ear, hearing him whisper those words to her, and she knew he meant it, knew he meant it with all of his heart, and that alone sent a warm feeling through her. And with that feeling taking her over she moved and claimed his lips, felt his hand softly move over her stomach, sending small shivers through her body as he did so.

And they stayed like this for a while, her letting him fill her with pleasure, slowly building up. It was not that she was close to her climax, but she could feel how she steadily moved towards it. Softly she pushed him away from her, just to make them turn around. With him now on his back, and her on all four, she leaved a trail of soft kisses and love bites down all over his body, not at all the hard bites she used to. Starting at the inside of his thigh, moving up, right pass his cock not touching it, over his body, his hips, all the way up to his neck, softly nibbling onto his earlobe. With a hand on his length, she placed herself over him, placing him right at her entrance before she slowly moved down over him, letting him into her warmth once more in a slow and steady pace. Closing her eyes from the feeling before she started to ride him, steady, slow and deep movements, making him move inside her, even though he was still as deep as he could. She never did this, not unless she wanted to tease, but right now this was what she wanted. She wanted this moment, the pleasure, the intimacy they shared to last longer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 24, 2018 2:57 am

Damn, but this was just... Perfect. Really. Luca had no words in his mind that were just right for expressing what he felt like right now, no words would ever be enough for this intense, deep feeling. He could try from now on and several centuries into the future, and he didn't think there'd ever be words good enough to really express it. He loved her so damn much it hurt... And this... Them moving together so perfectly, slowly, purposefully, needing each other, completing each other, every small movement to intense, so intimate, like they were truly just one person split into two pieces, clicking together just like so, completing each other just like so. He'd never have thought he could develop such intense feeling for another person, but here he was, so deeply in love it was almost unfathomable, even to himself.

Every small sound from her was another confirmation to him that yes, this had been the right thing to do. He'd done the most stupid fucking mistake he ever could've, but he was determined to make it up to her somehow, and each sound he pulled from her, each smile, each gentle word, told him he was on the right track, that there was still hope for them yet. That this was indeed meant to be, like he felt it was. He groaned when their lips met once more, saying so much more than words would ever be able to, all the hunger, longing and love so readily able to be felt through that one, simple connection between them, while his hips tried to convey his deep love and admiration to her.

He gasped slightly for breath when she turned them over and he slipped out of her, licking his lip before biting it as he let one hand slip into her long hair, pull it away form her face so he could watch her as she kissed and bit his soft skin allover. When she finally moved into position again, and slowly eased herself down onto him, he didn't groan or moan, no, instead, it was a soft, low whimper, his eyes fluttering close with the perfect sensations, his hands gently caressing her thighs as she started to move. He began muttering, softly, but since his senses were pretty much overloaded right now, he didn't quite manage to say anything in English, and so, the muttering, all in a loving, reverent tone, was in Italian. "Sei perfetto ... Il mio piccolo angelo perfetto ... Se qualcuno fa mai qualcosa per farti piangere ... Dio abbi pietà della loro anima ... Ti proteggerò fino al giorno in cui morirò ... Lo prometto ... Il mio amore..."

// Oversættelse: 'You're perfect... My perfect little angel... If anybody ever does anything to make you cry... God have mercy on their soul... I'll protect you until the day I die... I promise... My love...'

There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it. - Azrael (fremtids emne)
» I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca
» And here you are living despite it all
» What a way to make a living

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Piger-
Gå til: