Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) Empty
IndlægEmne: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 5:08 pm

Tid: 18:32 Tirsdag d. 30 januar
Sted: Værelse 8 på pigernes gang, Chloe’s eneværelse
Omgivelser: Det man plejer at se, dog er sengen ikke redt og der roder mere end normalt
Vejr: Tørt, klart og køligt
Outfit: Påklædning
Tag: @Luca

She just stood there, looking at him in her room. Ohh hell no, not a chance she was going to do this, quickly she turned around, back into the small hallway, pulling at the door that didn't open, it didn’t even move one small inch. What the hell? She felt her anger building up and she tried to slam it open but nothing worked. Fucking hell Azzy! She was so fucking pissed and she yelled at him ”AZRAEL! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR OR I SWEAR TO GOD!” but it didn’t work, nothing happened and she clenched her fists, still angry as crazy. She had to get out, his scent was already starting to get to her, she couldn’t handle this, no she had to get out, she had to get out right now.

She walked back into her room, the room where he was. But she didn’t even look at him, she ignored him, and just grabbed the chair by the desk, slamming against the window. She was getting out, no matter what she had to do. But the chair just broke against the window nothing really worked. She couldn’t get out, she was trapped here, trapped with the man that had made her break into a 1000 pieces. Resignedly she fell to the floor feeling helpless, she couldn’t get away, she couldn’t get out. She had ignored him for the last days, tried desperately not to get near him, and now she couldn’t run anymore, no matter how much she wished she could. She placed her back against her own bed, pulling her legs up wrapping her arms around them, her face hidden against her arms. ”Don’t you dare say a word!” she said with a low voice, she couldn’t handle it, he just had to shut the fuck up till Azzy had to let them go, yes that was her plan.

Sidst rettet af Chloe Lør Feb 03, 2018 10:40 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Luca still wasn't quite sure how he'd convinced Azrael to let him try to convince Chloe in person, but he was grateful he got the opportunity. Now he just had to.. Not mess it up. Without Azrael's help he would've never managed to keep her in one location long enough to hear him out, after all. He sighed as he watched her try to get out as he knew she would, so he just stood there and quietly watched as she raged, knowing better than to interrupt her right then and there.

He bit his lip when she slid down to the floor, watching her for a bit before sitting down in front of her, on his knees, brushing hair away from his face, which did show clear sign of him barely even having slept at all this past week. And barely eaten anything, either. He'd only really remembered his water, inbetween his laying in the lake or on the bed, staring into thin air(or water), or his writing down all his feelings into song lyrics.

He sighed and shook his head. "You know I can't do that, Chloe. I need you to listen to me. Just this once. Will you give me just this one chance? Just listen to what I have to say. Before you brush it all off, as I know you'd like to." he calmly asked of her, none of the self-confidence he'd had before their breakup present. In front of her was a broken, beaten man instead, desperate for just this one shot at redemption.

// outfit + hår(dog lidt mere længde). Ingen makeup.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 5:45 pm

She heard him move to her, and she knew before he even spoke that he was right in front of her. She didn’t move, she didn’t even look up, she couldn’t. And then she heard his voice, that raspy deep voice of his, but it seemed more rough than normally. The calm in his voice didn’t really help her, and she just felt her emotions pounding hard inside her. She couldn’t stay here, she couldn’t get out. Fucking hell Azzy! She was going to tell him a thing or two as soon as she got out! She let go of her legs, but only to get up, move away from him. No she wouldn’t listen, she wouldn’t let him! She tried to open the window, this time the normal way but it didn’t work. Frustrated she slammed her hand against it, but still nothing happened. And now she stood there, a flat hand against the window, her forehead resting against it. ”I don’t want to hear anything you have to say. I told you to leave me the fuck alone.” she said turning around, tears already starting to fall down her cheeks ”You broke me into a 1000 pieces. What is it that you don’t get? I hate you okay! Now just… leave me alone.” she said turning around once more. She had hesitated as she once more told him she hated him, because she didn’t. But she had to get him to leave her alone, she couldn’t handle this. He was to god damn close to her! She could hear his heart beating in his chest, and his scent, it all pulled at her, poking at her like some mean little kid with a stick teasing some poor helpless animal.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 6:06 pm

Luca sighed, and kept to the floor for a while longer after she got up, only getting back up when she'd banged her hand against the window and began talking again. "If you really, truly hated me, Azrael wouldn't have given me a chance to speak with you right now, Chloe. And you'd have hit me." he slowly said, though he still had to swallow a lump in his throat. "Chloe, I'm... I'm a fucking mess without you. I'm nothing. I can't do anything when you're not there. Not when I've tried everything with you there. Nothing will ever be the same without you." he softly told her.

"I know what I did. Trust me, I know. I know I broke apart the most wonderful girl in existence, and I'm a fucking asshole for having done that. For having put you through that. And I know nothing will ever make up for it, but that doesn't mean I'll stop trying to do just that. I won't stop trying to show you exactly how much you mean to me. I'm... Gods, I'm so shit at this, I never know what the fuck to say, and I'm probably just rambling right now, but I just... I just can't get it all out like this." he muttered, frustratedly running a hand through his long hair. He did know what was the one true way he could always pour out his emotions, but... Yeah...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 6:24 pm

He was right, she knew it, Azrael had only locked them together because of what she told him yesterday, when she had been so fucking broken from those fucking text’s he kept sending her. Why couldn’t he just fuck off, leave her alone, it was not her fucking problem that he had regretted what he did, it would not make her forgive him! But still she listened, listened to every word he was saying, it was not as if she had any choice. Or yes, if she putted her fingers in her ears screaming like some child, but she didn’t. ”I don’t care.” it was nothing more than a whisper first, as she stayed there, forehead and hand against the cold window, even colder than her skin.

She turned around, letting her eyes meet with his for the first time since that day, since the day he broke her. ”I don’t care Luca!” she said, her voice sounding more clear now, but affected by the tears that kept on escaping her eyes. ”I don’t care okay? You don’t get to stand there and tell me how sorry you are, that you can’t function. How the hell do you think I have been? You fucked someone else! You told me you loved me, and yet you still fucked someone else! That is not love!” even though you could see and hear the sadness and hurt inside her, she was still clear when she spoke. She had been through living hell, including the night where she lost control. She would never let anyone get the chance to do that again. ”Just.. leave me alone..” she then said, leaning her ass against the windowsill, her hands resting on each side, she looked to the side, not wanting to look at him anymore. It hurt too much, this just ripped up all those feelings she had tried to forget.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 6:38 pm

Of course, he heard her, and he knew she was right. Knew that it wasn't fair, that she'd had it at least as bad as he had, probably more. Which was just another reason why he wanted to make it all up to her again, or at least do his very best to do just that. The look in his eyes conveyed more feelings than he could ever hope to express through speech, all of the sadness and grief and regret painted in those bright blue eyes. He wasn't crying, not yet, but he was getting close again, especially seeing Chloe being this torn up and knowing it was all his fault.

"I didn't know what love was at all,"
he softly told her. "So I didn't know how to act on it when I met you. I'd never felt like that before. It was... All so new to me. I didn't really know what it meant. But I do now. Chloe..." but then she interrupted, asking him to leave her alone yet again, before she looked away from him. He bit his lip, looked down at the floor, but knew what he had to do then. Words were just never enough. So... he only had one way left of showing her. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath.... And began singing his heart out. No siren song. He knew it didn't work on her anyway, and even if it did, that would've been cheating. So no, it was just his regular, deep voice, all emotions poured into it, all his longing, sorrow, regret and love for her.

"I walk on my own to think it over
I can't believe this is real
It all seems so clear
All seems so right
I can't put on words how I feel

In time you'll see
What you mean to me
Everyday I think of you

There's nothing here in the world
That can replace you, no
I can face without you, no

I'm lost in your eyes
You dream me away from here
Far away, where I can feel no pain
With you i feel safe
I know you keep me out of harms way

In time you'll see
What you mean to me
Everyday I think of you

That can replace you, no
I can face without you

Anytime you doubt with us
Makes you wanna run away
You think of what we have
If it feels like everything goes there away
I'll be standing here..."

// Sangen
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 7:06 pm

She had cut him off midsentence, she didn’t want to hear it, not anymore. No she just needed him to leave her alone, let her deal with her pain. It was too late, he could not undo what he had done. It was just too late.. And then she heard that way to familiar sound of his deep raspy voice, him singing. She pushed herself away from the window, ready to run out the door, but she stopped in the doorway leading out to the hallway, remembering that she was locked in here. She had no choice, she couldn’t run away, she couldn’t just close of her hearing, she could just stand there, listening, hearing him pour his heart out, all of his emotions hitting her back like a wall. She knew that this was how he showed her, showed her what she wouldn’t let him say with words, what he couldn’t express. Yeah she could have just cut him off, forced him not to sing, but something in her didn’t allow her too.

She turned around at the last verse, her blueish-green eyes looking at him, still blurred by the tears that didn’t want to stop, now even less than before. His expression, his eyes, everything she had felt through his song was showing so clearly, and it touched something deep inside her. As soon as he stopped singing she walked towards him with some determined steps, not using her vampire speed at this point. She grabbed onto his shirt with both hands, pushing him against the nearest wall, just hard enough to show the anger that was still in her. ”FUCK YOU LUCA! FUCK YOU!” she yelled looking up at him with a mixed expression on her face. ”You can’t just come here after breaking me like that, thinking I will just forgive you! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?” she yelled the last part pushing him once more against the wall, her hands still holding on firmly on his shirt. The anger was showing in her eyes as she looked up at him, trying to hate him, trying with every fiber of her body but she couldn’t she couldn’t get herself to hate him. She wanted soo bad, but she knew that deep down she still loved him, but could she ever trust him again? ”Fuck you Bluebaie..” she almost whispered before she pulled him down towards her, into a deep kissed overwhelmed with emotions. Anger, love, sorrow, pain, joy, every fucking emotion she was feeling.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Luca had been looking her in the eyes as he sang the last chorus, a lone tear sliding down his cheek and chin as he let the last tone fade out, now just standing there, awaiting her reaction, his heart beating wildly in his chest, knowing this was his one chance to try to win her back... And if he'd failed at that... He didn't know what in the world he'd do. Probably drop out of school and everything else. Just go back to living in the ocean. Yeah, that'd been so much simpler, no heartaches or anything. He hadn't even really known a lot of feelings back then, after all.

But then she walked over to him, grabbing his shirt and pushing him up against the wall. He didn't fight it, not even for a second, knowing he deserved whatever came next, prepared for her to scream at him, even hit him. And of course. Of course he knew she was right. This was damn bold, even for him, but he had no other choices left, so he went with it and hoped for the best, groaning softly as she knocked him against the wall again, knocking the breath out of him.

He was just about to say something, and then... She pulled him in for a kiss. His eyes widened with pleasant surprise, just a bit of shock, before his mind and body really caught up with what was happening, those soft, full lips against his again, all that emotion... Yes, the anger was to be expected, of course it was, as badly as he'd fucked up. And the sorrow.. He just wanted to kiss it away, hug her until all was right in the world again, and then there was, of course... Love. He'd hoped for it but not really believed it, not even when he went in here, but now, now it was oh so clear, and suddenly, he was crying again, his arms slipping around her and hugging her close as he returned that kiss, all his own feelings poured into it too, and the desperate hunger he'd felt for her the week they'd been apart. It had really felt like an eternity to him even though it'd been such a short while, but this... Just this one kiss, having her in his arms again...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 8:04 pm

She could hear his heartbeat as clearly as she could hear his voice. She heard how it beat in his chest, how it had been pounding the entire time he was singing. It gave him away, and if he had tried to hide any emotions from her, but he didn’t, he showed her just what he was feeling, and it got to her.

As soon as their lips touched her eyes had closed, letting her feel the kiss that much more. She had longed for so long for that feeling, his lips against hers, but soon it got so much better. She felt his arms being wrapped around her, that warm familiar feeling she had missed, and when he returned her kiss, tears once more escaped her. But this time it wasn’t from sadness, it was something different. It was the love she felt for him, all of the sadness she had gone through the last week. Her hands released the tight grip in his shirt, and her hands moved up around his neck, making the kiss just that bit deeper, before she broke it and finally pulled herself away from him. From his warmth.

Now she stood there, gasping just a bit for air, looking at him, the man she loved so much, but who had hurt her so much. ”I… I never felt a pain like that before… It was as If I died all over, I wanted to die, wanted to take of my ring, and just walk out in the day.” she looked down on her ring on her finger as she continued talking. ”I just couldn’t handle it. The emotions..” she looked up at him with a lone tear leaving her eyes, sorrow painted over her face. ”How am I ever going to forget it? How can I trust you won’t do it again. Tell me.. How can I trust you?” She wanted to believe him, to trust him, but she just couldn’t see how, she would never be able to forget that pain, she knew it, it was part of her now and forever. So how? She asked him, hoping, maybe even wishing he had an answer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 8:42 pm

That kiss... The very kiss he'd hoped for. One that proved to him she still did feel just the same as he did, that she still loved him. It gave him hope. Hope that they could still fix this. That they would get through this. Together. That they could lift each other up, out of the hole he'd dug with what he'd been so stupid to do that one night. Just a weak sob forced its way out of his throat as he felt her arms wind around his neck, keeping him as close as he was holding her right then and there.

He opened his eyes, looking into those amazing greenish blue ones she had, raising one hand to gently cradle her cheek. Just the thought of if she'd done that... He wouldn't have been able to live with that. He swallowed, and leant in to kiss the lone tear away. "I... I don't know." he said at first, because he really didn't. His free hand reached down to take one of hers, letting their fingers intertwine.

"I... I don't know what the future will bring. No-one does. But I can promise you one thing, Chloe." he told her, his thumb gently brushing over her cheekbone. "And that is... That I will never, ever stop loving you. No matter how bloody stupid I may act from time to time. Everybody makes mistakes. We learn from them. And by God... I don't ever want to live my life without you in it again."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 8:58 pm

Chloe didn’t move, she didn’t even try as she watched him reach out a hand, placing it on her cheek, such a simple yet gentle touch. She leaned her head just softly against his hand, enjoying the warmth that was spreading from his hand onto her cool skin. Shortly she closed her eyes feeling his lips on her cheek, kissing the tear away, before her eyes once more looked up at him, watching him as their fingers intertwined. She didn’t interrupt him, she let him finish, made sure he was done saying what he wanted to say before she answered him. ”I won’t be able survive going through this one more time. I will not have the will to fight it. Do you understand what I’m saying?” she looked into his eyes, hoping he understood just what she was saying. She wanted to trust him, wanted to give him one last chance. She could hear it on his voice, the way his heart beat in his chest, and she could see it in his eyes, he meant every single word. But if he ever cheated again, she wouldn’t survive it.

She looked down on their hands, biting her own lip. She had to ask, she needed to know. But it was so fucking hard to ask, because deep down she didn’t want to know, but she knew she had to. She looked up at him, still biting her lip ”I need to know.. Tell me why, why did you do it? And don’t say you were drunk. It have to be more. Why wasn’t I enough. Tell me, what makes this time so different? What’s the difference from then to now? What’s stopping you from cheating on me one more time, breaking me all over.” A lump had gathered in her throated and she swallowed trying to stop the crying that was once more threatening to start all over.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 9:18 pm

He watched her, never for even a second taking his eyes off of her as she leant into his hand, closed her eyes when he kissed her cheek. The thumb of the hand currently holding hers gently stroked over the back of her hand, soothingly. He swallowed with the poignancy of the moment, but nodded. Yes, he did understand. Because he knew he couldn't go through this again, either. If he ever drove her to those lengths... He wouldn't want to live anymore. Not knowing he'd caused someone as perfect to him as her to do that.

And then, the question he'd expected, but still didn't really know the answer to. "I...." he sighed. "It's hard changing your entire lifestyle all at once." he started out. "I've been so fucking loose for so many decades. Trying someone new at least twice a week. I'm not saying that justifies it, not at all, but I know it played a role in it. Old habits do die hard." he muttered. "And... I... Well..." he bit his lip, not exactly sure how to say this, but he said it anyway. "... Kinda... Missed being with a guy too, I s'pose. I don't really like being the active part all the time." he explained, actually blushing a little at admitting it. Admitting it to a guy was one thing, it was a whole other thing for him to admit it to her. At least in his mind it was.

"And... I think that combination pushed me over. I had a weak moment. And I'd been banging him before, we just clicked back then, so..." he swallowed. "I don't ever expect you to really forgive me for it, but I'm hoping and believing that we can move past this. And what's going to keep me from doing it all over? You. Nothing have ever hurt as much as seeing that look in your eyes, knowing I hurt the one most precious to me in the whole world."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 9:44 pm

She could see it in his eyes that it was hard for him, and now it was her thumb that gently moved over his hand, soothingly. She wanted to know, she already knew how it was, but of course he didn’t know that. But what it was that had made him chose to have sex with Ben, she didn’t know. She needed to hear it from him. And there it was, the thing that had driven him to have sex with someone else. First she didn’t get it, because she also took control, but knowing who it was he had sex with, she realized what the problem was. She noticed the blushing, okay this was hard for him to admit, but she didn’t get why. Hell she fucked him in siren form, why would he be shy about this? But she didn’t say anything. She just let him speak, gave him the chance to answer the rest of the herd of question she had just pushed his way.

She still looked at him, her eyes never left him as he spoke. ”Why didn’t you just tell me this? Do you seriously think I’m some up tight girl who can’t handle it? You should know me better than that.” she said with a serious look in her eyes, before she slightly shook her head ”I get it.. Ben is handsome, but… I could have given you what you needed. But you had to tell me first.” she pulled away from him, but not in a hard way, just softly, placing her arms around herself as walked to the window, looking outside. ”If this is ever going to have a chance, then we need to be honest to each other. No more secrets.” she turned around, looking at him serious painted all over his face. ”And I’m still mad at you. You hurt me like no one else. That was exactly why I didn’t want to feel anything, didn’t want to admit. But I am in to deep, I can’t run from it. But I’m still mad!” she knew she repeated herself telling him she was still mad, but she indeed was.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 10:10 pm

Actually, just that thumb moving like that did do a lot for soothing his frayed nerves, and he did go for a smile in response to that. Weak and barely even there, but still a smile, before he let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. "I... No, I don't. I just... I don't know why. It's just... In general, it's harder to admit it to women than it is to admit it to other men, I guess. At least it is for me." he muttered, shrugging. Of course he knew she'd be able to handle that, she was so fucking strong, in every damn sense of the word. He just hadn't been ready to admit it to her yet.

He looked at her again, eyes slightly wide with surprise when she mentioned Ben's name. Had he... Gone off and talked to her about it? He really couldn't see any other way she'd know who it was he'd wound up with.... But still, he sighed, and his eyes followed her as she pulled away, to stand just a few feet away from him again. "... I know. No secrets." he agreed, nodding lightly. And yeah, of course she was still mad at him. She had every damn right to be. "And you have every right in the world to be just that."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 10:26 pm

She had noticed that look in his eyes when she mentioned his name, but then again, how could he know that Ben had been there the day before, talking to her. That he had told her sorry, which she didn’t really get, it was Luca who had done something wrong, not him. He had no idea about Chloe, he said it himself, if he knew he wouldn’t have done it. Now she stood there, watching him as he told her what she already knew. She had every right to be angry at him right now, and she was. But she was also filled with love, the love she had for him, the love that she couldn’t ignore.

There was silence, just for a while, okay for a few minutes. Them just standing there looking into each other’s eyes. She felt her entire body being pulled towards him, an invisible force that had been there the entire time. It had been one of the things that had made it so hard for her to stay away from him, that and the fact she loved for him. It had been pure torture, and now they were standing there, looking at each other, so close, but yet so far apart. ”Stop talking. Stop singing. Show me.. Show me that you mean it.. Make me believe you when you say you will never do it again, that you will never cheat on me again. Make me believe once more that you love me.” her voice was strong, but filled with the passion she had deep inside her. Of course you could still feel the anger and disbelief, but most of all there were hope in her voice, hope that they could fix this, hope for them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 10:46 pm

Luca didn't move out of the spot. He couldn't. He just stood there, looking into her eyes, her emotions as clearly displayed as his own. That one, long look was like an entire conversation in itself, feelings just boiling over, released without a single word uttered. This was just another thing that told him she was the one. The right one for him. He'd never felt such a deep connection with anyone else, never had the feeling that someone else knew all of his feelings just from one look, but he had the hunch that she did.

He had just been about to say something when she did, and he pretty much instantly shut up and just listened to what she said instead, hearing the tone of her voice, watching her for just another, long moment. And then... Well, she'd told him to, hadn't she? And he couldn't refrain from it any longer. He took two quick steps over to be by her side, one arm slipping around her waist, the other behind her neck as he bent down to kiss her, deep and passionate, hungry and desperate, showing his feelings even better than the previous one. How he felt like he couldn't live another day without her, he felt like he'd go insane if she wasn't going to be by his side anymore.

He needed her like he needed air, like she needed blood, his heart beating wildly in his chest with the mix of emotions coursing through him. The way his hand started to roam her back was different from all other times he'd done that, too. It was soft, oh so very soft, almost reverent, treating her as if she was made of something oh so very precious and breakable. He knew she wasn't breakable of course, but she was so very precious to him, something he needed to protect from now on and forever.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 11:03 pm

She barely spoken the last words as he quickly moved to her, no hesitation to be seen in him. He just moved directly over to her, one hand on her back, the on her neck, bending down and giving her that deep kiss. Her eyes closing as she returned it, her hands moving over his chest, up to his neck, pulling him closer to her, pushing her body closer to his. That was the best kiss he had ever given her, all of those emotions, she could almost taste them on his sweet lips, the lips she had missed so fucking much. One hand continuing up into his hair, almost getting lost in it, as she softly took a hold of it, not to pull, but to hold him close to her. She didn’t want to let him go again, she couldn’t. She needed him.

One more tear rolled down her cheek, but this was a different one, this was from the happiness she felt in her chest right now, the joy it brought her to be with him like this again. She knew she probably should stay away, he had cheated, but she couldn’t. The way he touched her back, it was different, and it just showed her what she was already feeling, that he meant every single word he had said to her this evening.

Without any real effort she jumped up into his arms, wrapping her legs around him, pulling herself that much closer to him. She could feel his heartbeat against her own chest, and she broke the kiss as she could hear he needed to breath, not really moving her lips away from him though. She opened her eyes, looked directly into his blue ones with her own blueish-green eyes, all of her love being shown right there, in one look, all of her feelings for him. ”I don’t hate you. I never did.” she whispered against his lips. She knew he probably already knew, but she needed to say it. ”I love you Bluebaie. I love you so god damn much!”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 11:58 pm

Luca couldn't help it, a small noise sneaking into the kiss when she pulled him closer, feeling that hand in his hair sending pleasant shivers down his back. This. This was what he'd missed. Her, just her, losing himself in her, in her scent, her soft lips, the feel of her so close, it filled him with excitement and love, all the love he had for her welling back up to the very surface. She earned herself a surprised groan when she just jumped up into his embrace like that, all of her weight suddenly on him, making him take a few steps back to rest back against the wall for support, one hand moving down to her ass, mostly for support, but... Well, he couldn't help himself but get a little feeler, too. He was still a guy, after all. And she had a pretty damn perfect ass.

Of course she'd been right about when he'd need to breathe, seeing as he gasped slightly for breath when the kiss broke, feeling just a little light-headed but really not minding it at all, not when he was with her, when he'd gotten the second chance he'd so fervently wished for. And then... Those words... Finally, one of his broad, happy smiles returned, reflecting in the glint in his blue eyes, too. "Pirouette... I don't ever want to live without you again... Never... Ti amo sempre... Bella..."

// Love you forever... Beautiful...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 12:23 am

She was ready to let go if he fell to the floor, or well she wasn’t she would just let herself fall with him, not willing to let go of him. But he didn’t fall, instead he rested against the wall, getting the support he needed for her just jumping into his arms without any warning. Okay it may have been a bit rash bold move, but she couldn’t help it, couldn’t stop it with him being there. And the hand on her ass, feeling it out, she didn’t care not one bit, she just leaned deeper into the kiss, before she had to break it for him to be able to breath.

She felt his warm breath against her lips as he gasped just a bit for air, okay maybe she had to break the kiss just a bit sooner the next time, especially since it seemed like he kept forgetting that he needed to breath. And there it was, his smile, she loved that smile, and she had longed for it, she didn’t like seeing that hurtful look on his face, even though he only himself to blame for it. It still hurt her. She returned his smile as his words reached her, and she placed a soft kiss on his lips, leaning In for yet another kiss, this one shorter, and both hands now moving to his chest, resting flat against it, feeling his heartbeat against them. Her lips moved to his neck, and she started to leave a series of soft kisses on his neck ”I’m still pissed.” she whispered against his neck in between the kisses.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 1:02 am

He really didn't mind being breathless... He felt like he was it most of the time he'd been with her anyway, and not in a bad way, no, no, on the contrary. It was perfect... Just a slight bit confused with all the emotions still assaulting him, but his love for her shone through the brightest, so that's what he focused all of his attention on. She was so fucking beautiful, and... And she was his. Again. He couldn't believe his damn luck. He'd been so fucking stupid but still managed to get a second shot with this perfect girl in his arms... Happy tears gathered in the corners of his eyes, and he was softly chuckling against her lips when they kissed again, unable to stop smiling at all now he'd started again. It was as if everything in the world was slowly correcting itself again, just form having her in his arms like this again, feeling her cool body against his.

Even as she told him she was still pissed, he was still smiling, closing his eyes as the enjoyed those full lips of hers travelling over the thin, sensitive skin, finding just the right spots... "And I love you so fuckin' much." he just said, squeezing her tight. "I don't ever wanna let go of you again. Never. My precious little pirouette..." one hand slipped up into her hair, fingers gently caressing his scalp as he moved, just to sit down on the bed so she was in his lap, and his other hand could move from her perfectly shaped ass, up her back, underneath her top this time, but still as gentle as it'd been before, as if feeling her out for the very first time, all over again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 1:19 am

She just rolled her eyes as his response, yeah she was still pissed, and he responded with telling her once more that he loved her? Well maybe that was the best way to go with it. Else it would just end up being the same repeat over and over, him saying that he knew that and she had every right to do so. That wouldn’t get them anywhere. ”Stop fucking up then!” she just answered him, finally releasing her lips kisses against his neck. All why she enjoyed his warm hand that was moving under her top, against her cool skin, probably realizing by now that she wasn’t wearing any bra. It was not uncommon for her, her boobs were small enough that she could do It without it being an issue for her, and to be honest, lately she had been sloppy.

She moved herself a little in his lap, pushing him down on the bed, just slightly to the side, making him lay more or less along the length of the bed. She followed him down, placing herself so she was laying with almost all of her body on top of him, just one leg not being on him. She placed her head on one side of his chest, her face turned slightly upwards toward him as she closed her eyes and just enjoyed being there with him, feeling the warmth of his body. She had so much she wanted to say, but right now she just couldn’t find the words, no she had to wait, wait for the words to come to her.

Sidst rettet af Chloe Ons Jan 24, 2018 1:05 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 2:37 am

He was about to answer her, but then chose not to, just smiling at her, as he, indeed, very soon found out that she really didn't wear any bra today. of course he didn't mind, just hummed happily with the attention she was giving his neck, before she pushed him down on the bed, following him down there. carefully, reverently, his hand still stroked up and down her back as she laid there on top of him, feeling how her skin warmed up just a little bit to the touch, the longer she lay on top of him, the longer his body heat was in contact with her.

Still smiling, Luca reached up his other hand to ever so softly brush a lock of hair away from Chloe's face, eyes roaming her perfectly sculpted features as if for the first time, determined to print in every single little detail about her into his brain now she was here again, now he had the time for it. The fingers of his other hand eventually trailed up her ribs, then shoulder blades and spine, feeling every tiny divot and peak, the soft curves of muscles he knew were so much stronger than what they felt and looked like. She could look so innocent, but he knew she was a warrior, of the most beautiful kind. After a while of just gently caressing her, feeling her up,he gave just a slight chuckle. "... You have no clue how much I want to ravage you right now, pirouette..." Well, she did know he was rather hypersexual. It was bound to become a talking subject some time. But it was also his kind of flirting joke, proven by the teasing twinkle in his blue eyes as he looked down at her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 1:22 pm

She just closed her eyes, enjoyed the feeling of his hand moving over her body every so softly. It was as if it was the very first time he did it, as he was almost afraid to break her. It was a bit weird though, since all this cute cuddly shit never had been her, but it was, with Luca. And just being this close to him again, she felt a peace in herself, a calm she hadn’t felt in the last week. She could finally relax, and just let everything else go, just stay here in the moment with him.

Ohh she had missed that sound laugh of his, and she smiled as she heard his words. Nothing new huh? She looked up at him and noticed that flirting twinkle in those gorgeous blue eyes on his. ”I see nothing changed on that part huh?” she said sending him a crooked smile before she pushed herself up far enough to nibble a bit hard on his neck, her body being pushed slightly against his. A soft noise leaving her from the friction, as one of her hands moved down over his body, until she reached the end of his shirt. Slowly her hand moved up the warm skin, exploring, searching, and then she found what she was looking for, his nipple and she pinched it softly letting it roll between two fingers ”What are you going to do about it then?” she asked with a slightly challenging tone In her voice. Yeah she was still pissed deep down, but it didn’t change all the other feelings that were inside her, it was just part of it all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 3:45 pm

A soft smile on his lips as he watched her close her eyes, all relaxed and... That smile. It felt like his heart skipped a beat from pure happiness. Just watching her smile again... He couldn't ask for more. The look in his eyes softened with the surge of love he felt for her right that moment, and he bent down his head just enough to kiss the top of hers, taking a deep breath, slowly inhaling her scent once more, feeling it wash over him and calming him at the same time as it made him want to do so much more to her than just hold her like this, which, of course, he also had to express.

A soft chuckle rumbling in his chest, he raised a hand to put a finger under her jaw, raising her head just enough for another, proper kiss. "Mmhmm... I wouldn't be your siren without that part of me, now would I?" he asked her with a crooked smile, before leaning back his head to give her space to work with, groaning with the nibbles to just the right points, which she of course still remembered perfectly well. He bit his lip when he felt her hands, gentle but insisting, move under his shirt, and up to... Yeah, of course. She wrung a moan from him, making him twitch under her, the hand at her back slipping down to grip her hip, though gentler than usually.

"Well... Do just that, I guess..." he laughed, enjoying the return of that challenge in her voice, and then he was flipping them around, though still slower, gentler than he'd used to, love and adoration for her clear in his bright blue eyes as they locked on to her greenish blue, not breaking the gaze as his hands slipped to the bottom of her shirt, slowly sliding it up, until it was bunched up around her collarbone, at which point she got another bright, loving smile before he bent down over her, beginning to litter soft kisses allover her stomach and then chest, leaving hardly an inch of skin unkissed, determined to prove his love to her, to admire every little inch of perfect skin, worship the perfect little goddess right in front of him. Without even knowing it, that very love he felt for her right now, his need to shower her with it, accidentally kickstarted his - so far undiscovered - ability... He didn't really notice it, to be honest, at least not at first... But slowly, warmth was spreading throughout Chloe's body, from all the places he made skin contact with her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)   There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx) EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 4:20 pm

No he wouldn’t, this was the siren she loved, and she could finally see it again. That day in the forest, she hasn’t been able to recognize him at all. And it filled her heart with joy, now that she could. And of course she knew just how to make his body twist, make it do all the things she loved watching and hearing from him. And that was exactly what she had gone for, those twist, those sounds, she missed them so god damn much!

But there was something else about him, something more. The way he looked at her, making her feel precious once more. That day it had broken her, ripped her of every last bit of confidence, but slowly she felt it returning to her body. He treated her as if she was the most important thing to him, and it affected her, making her close her eyes as she felt his lips against her soft and cool skin. Letting herself give in to his touch, the soft kisses, making her body feel warm, wait what? She opened her eyes, as bit confused. Of course she could feel a bit of warmth when he touched her, kissed her, but it was always because his body heat gave her that feeling, this was, different, this was her body feeling warm, and it was slowly spreading? Slowly she rose herself in the arms ”What are you doing?” She looked down her body, but nothing was to be seen. She looked up at him again, confusing in her face. She moved a hand over her stomach, felt the warmth that had not yet reached her cold hand, she then looked up at him again, an intense happiness beaming from her eyes ”I don’t know what you did, but I.. I feel warm..” she said tears of joy showing in her eyes. She had missed that feeling so much, the feeling of not always feeling like the cold corpse she was. She rose her hand to his cheek, placed it softly, and then she felt the warmth reach it, and he could feel what she felt, the cold leaving her hand. She looked directly into those gorgeous blue eyes, a genuine soft smile on her full lips.

There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it. - Azrael (fremtids emne)
» I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca
» And here you are living despite it all
» Living for the day. Worries far away

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Piger-
Gå til: