Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) Empty
IndlægEmne: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyLør Feb 03, 2018 11:04 pm

Sted: Lucas værelse (nr 6 - drengens afdeling)
Tid: Lørdag d. 02/02-2018 kl 04.52
Omgivelser: Lucas væreslse, et stort badekar Luca sover i, og en seng
Påklædning: Outfit uden sko + den cardigan der hænger om livet
Emne til: @Luca

I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) Tumblr_miygvzwCzp1qbj99lo1_500

•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•

It was late, or early to be honest, it depended on how you looked at it. Chloe had been out all night, her and Azrael had desided to take a night out, get drunk and dance the night away. Azrael needed the distraction, and to be honest Chloe did too. She was happy to be back together with Luca, she loved that man so fucking much. But inside she was still hurt, broken that he had slept with someone else. It didn't hurt as much as before, but there were still some things she hadn't coped with. She knew she had to, but tonight she just wanted a night out with her best friend, forget it all and have fun.

And what a night. They had danced, drinked and danced some more. She had actually managed to get pretty drunk. It had been ages since she had been this drunk, but then again it also required so fucking much alcohol since she became a vampire. She almost stumbled when she entered her own room, sitting down on the floor as she removed her shoes. Femme looked up from her bed, but quickly desided she didn't bother to get up. But as she sat there, those feelings she had inside her, all those things she hadn't said started to poke at her. She got up, a bit clumsy, but now without her shoes on, and then she made a decission. She had to talk to him, she had to tell him, and it had to be right now! She didn't care if he was sleeping. And with that thought in her mind she left her room once more, closed the door behind her and walked to the boys area.

She opended the door without really making any noises, which was a surprised she couldn't really walk straight at this point. With the same silence she walked into the room where she saw her boyfriend laying there in the tub, sleeping. He was of course under water as much as he could, and in his siren form. He always sleept like that when she wasn't sleeping next to him. Crow made a small sound as he noticed her, and she petted his head and little drunk before she walked to the tub. Crow watched her for a while, but then just curled around on the bed once more, not really bothering about them. She looked down on the man she loved, and bit her lip. Her anger emerged once more, how the hell could he do it? How could he break her like that? Of course he told her, but she still had that anger inside her. And because of that she didn't hesitate to place her hands around his torso, and pull him out of the water. She placed him down next to the tub and placed herself sitting on top of him, as she had done so many times before.

Her eyes showed clearly how drunk she was, and if that wasn't enough you could probably hear it on her voice. "I can't stop it! I'm still so fucking angry! I'm angry at you! Angry for what you did.. for you cheating.. breaking me....!" In a swift move she moved herself from him and walked a bit around, moving a hand through her hair making it a bit messy in the updo "I love you.. But I'm just so pissed so angry!!! I just.. ARGH!!!" in her drunkness she couldn't find the right words, but at least she wasnt crying. she just kicked at a small ball laying on the ground that was one of crows playthings. She didn't kick that hard so it just rolled to the other side of the room. She turned around and looked at her man laying there on the floor that was pretty soaked by now. "Its frustrating being sooooo damn angry at you, and still love you so fucking much!" she told him honestly.

Sidst rettet af Chloe Tirs Feb 20, 2018 10:41 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptySøn Feb 04, 2018 12:14 pm

Luca had been spending most of his day at the studio with the guys. They'd managed to record a full song today, and decided on finishing touches for a couple of the others. The creative writing and recording process took quite a toll on his mental energy, and so, when he'd gotten back at around midnight, he'd went almost straight to bed. Or, in his case, his tub. Only just gone to the kitchen for a small midnight snack before he laid down and got to sleeping, so it was probably around 1 am when he actually got to sleep.

This was, of course, also the reason for him to sleep more soundly than he usually did, as even the enhanced senses he had in his siren form didn't kick in when Chloe had entered his room, nor when Crow had made a noise of acknowledgement to testament that fact. No, he was deep in sleep, blissfully unaware of what was going on - or, well, that was until he was suddenly pulled out of the tub, eyes blinking open and looking wildly around him until his gaze landed on her as she's put him down on the floor, and he suddenly had a lapful of drunk girlfriend. Hastily, almost reflexively, he used a hand to wipe over his gills, removing the water so they'd disappear, enabling him to take a slow, deep breath of air, before he leant back a little, hearing her rant while resting himself on his elbows. Her smell, the look in her eyes and tone of her voice clearly stated how drunk she was, as he was still trying to focus properly on her with sleepy eyes, his mind having to take a few moments to process what she was actually saying.

Still looking incredibly sleepy and rather confused, he looked after her as she stood back up, wiping some of his wet hair away from his face. He still listened to what she said, but at the same time, he turned around to start searching for his phone, and found it... Just out of reach. Dammit. Sighing to himself, he flailed a little with his tail, just once or twice, using the powerful muscles in it to propel himself close enough to the nightstand that he could finally reach his phone, and check the time. This time, he sighed out loud, as he put the phone back. "... Baby, do you really have to get it all off of your chest right now?" he asked her, voice low and just as sleepy as the rest of him. "I'm really not sure anything you tell me right now is anything I'm going to remember in the morning." he told her rather honestly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptySøn Feb 04, 2018 12:28 pm

She didn’t really think that far, she knew he wasn’t a morning person, and she knew he would be sleepy as hell right now. But yet she was still here, pouring her heart of, getting all of those frustrations off her chest. She noticed him flapping around on the ground, doing, whatever the fuck he did, she didn’t look. But that sigh, she turned and looked at him, figuring out what he had been doing, the phone, of course. Her eyes opened a bit more from his words, asking if they could do this another time? Was he fucking kidding? She turned her face, closed her eyes just for a second, trying to control the anger but nope it did not work, and shortly after she was back over him, pulling him up so he was sitting against the wall. ”Ohh you will remember this! I had to live with the pain for a full week. And I had 3 fucking horrible days with you constantly texting and leaving messages at all crazy times of the day, so no! We can’t do this another fucking time!” She had just been leaning over him, but still standing up, which made it easy for her to move away from him again.

She walked to the doorway, placed a hand on it and let out a deep sigh ”You broke my trust. I can’t look at you without somehow feeling that pain, the feeling of my heart exploding into a 1000 pieces.” Her voice had calmed just a bit, but that was only for a short moment, because when she turned around you could see both the hurt, anger and love she felt for him in her eyes. ”I want to be able to look at you, and not feel so fucking hurt by you!” and once more she had raised her eyes, the anger being shown in her voice. She turned her back against the wall and let herself fall to the ground, now sitting there. Okay it was rather clumsy compared to how she normally did it, but to be fair she was fucking drunk. She looked over at him frustration being clear on her face ”You have no idea who fucking hard this is. Loving you so much, but at the same time being so angry I just want to kick your ass, leave and never come back for what you did…..” She let out a deep sigh and pulled her legs up, curled her arms around her legs and burying her head in her own arms.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptySøn Feb 04, 2018 1:40 pm

And with the first look over at him after he'd spoken up, he realized his mistake. Well, that was how it was whenever he'd just woken up, you really shouldn't ask him something you wanted a serious answer to, he simply didn't function enough for it. But he still gulped a little, her pulling him up like that shaking some of the sleepiness out of him, so to speak. "... I... Was just trying to get you to talk with me again... You avoided me physically, so I only had the phone left to try to contact you..." he muttered, and the sorrow and regret had found their way back into his eyes as soon as he saw the hurt still there in hers. It was the one thing he'd never wanted to see there, on any part of that beautiful face, and it still tore him up inside to know he was the one who put it there because he'd been scared of something completely stupid.

Luca bit his lip, at first just watched her as she sat like that, then resolutely reaching out for the towel he always kept near the tub, scrubbing at his tail to speed up the process of it finally splitting and turning back into his legs, the scales over the rest of his body disappearing too, so he could finally scoot over to her a little easier than before, eventually sitting on his knees in front of her, evidently not caring one bit about his complete nudity. No, he just sat there and reached out a hand to gently brush her cheek. "I wouldn't have blamed you if you'd never, ever spoken to me again. But I'm more grateful than you can ever imagine to get this chance. To make you happy again. Because that's all I want. You to be happy again. And keep you that way." he softly told her, then sighed and pulled his hand back again.

"I... I've just been this young, stupid boy all of my life. Never knowing what I have until I'm losing it. I'm so fucking sorry I ever took you for granted. I should've praised you to the skies like the fuckin' princess you are." he bit his lip, and looked off to the site. "I'll never be able to forgive myself for what I did to you, but I'll try to use my mistakes to become a better man. To become the man you deserve."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyMan Feb 05, 2018 5:06 pm

She didn’t notice the sorrow and regret in his eyes, she was too drunk to be honest. She just moved herself away, trying to calm down, but being as drunk as she was, her feelings were a mess. They were out of control, all over the place and contradicting. So that was what she told him, placing herself back on the floor, hiding her face as if to try to forget it all, stop feeling. Like that was possible.

She didn’t know how long she sat there before she felt a hand on her cheek. She rose her head to look him in the eyes, those gorgeous blue eyes. But before she knew that warm hand was removed from her cheek, and the second the feeling left her she missed it. This was the problem, she loved him so much, she couldn’t hate him. ”As if I could do that..” she simply said with small whisper, before he started talking again. She just sat there, hugging her own legs, looking at him as he spoke. Watched him turn his head to look to the side, and she felt that slight sting of pain, his pain. She did knew he regretted it, so why couldn’t she just forget it.

She released the grip of her own legs, to crawl up in his lap, a leg on each side. She placed a soft hand on his chin, turned his head so she could claim his lips. One of those deep longingly kisses, though it was a bit clumsy clearly affected by how drunk she was. She moved herself just a bit on his lap, as a soft whimper left her in the kiss. But then she realized once more what she was doing, remembered why she was there. She pulled herself from the kiss, from him, and she stood up a few steps away. ”NO! I’m still angry!” she said trying to convince herself. Frustrated she ran a hand through her hair as she looked at her man sitting there, naked. Fuck why did he have to be naked right now. She grabbed a pillow and tossed it at him. ”You’re fucking distracting like that! Gosh..” she walked a bit back and forth before she stopped resting a hand against the wall, leaning slightly, her head hanging a bit. ”I know you’re sorry, I know you regret it. I know you hate yourself for it. But that doesn’t change the fact that you fucking did it, and I can’t let that anger go.. It keeps clinging to me, like some fucking, I don’t know just something! It won’t let the fuck go!” she turned her face to look at him, frustration being clear in her eyes. ”I keep hearing this voice in my head, deep in my head. It tells me I wasn’t enough, that I never will be.. and it keeps poking my anger, prevents me from letting it go.” she bit down on her lip as she pushed herself away from the wall, falling to her ass from the dizziness the drunkenness brought with it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Feb 06, 2018 3:13 am

"Anyway, I'm still more grateful than you can ever imagine... You're the light of my life, pirouette... I was lost without you..." he said, voice low and full of the love he felt for her, as was his eyes as he kept the gaze, only breaking it when she suddenly crawled into his lap to kiss him, at which point his eyes fluttered close and he returned that kiss, hunger and need evident from his side, one hand slipping up her back, through he groaned a little with the way she moved around in his lap, too.

But soon that was over and she was pulling herself away from him again, earning her a very, very confused boyfriend, until he heard her words, even though they didn't sound as sure as most of her words usually did. Maybe she wasn't even quite sure herself? He flinched just slightly when she suddenly threw the pillow at him, but then just used it to cover up his crotch. That'd be less distracting, with it out of sight, right?

He bit his lip as he listened to what she said, knowing that yes, she was drunk, but every word sounded heartfelt, and some of it was repeating what she'd said all along after they got back together, too. But at the last part, he shook his head and scooted over to her once she was back down on the floor, and without further ado, he pulled her in for a tight, warm hug. "You are. You're more than enough. You're the strongest woman I've ever known, and no, I don't mean physically, though you're pretty darn strong there, too." he muttered, kissing the top of her head. "You're so incredibly strong, with all that you've already lived through. You know how to get your will. You're smart. You're cute and funny, too. And your looks... Well, I could go on about them forever, because you're a right goddess. Don't you ever dare forget that. You can do anything, I'm the weak and flawed one here."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Feb 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Okay it hurt just a bit falling to her ass like that, but she didn't really react to it. She just sighed deeply, feeling drunk, hopeless and depressed. Yeah, she was pathetic at this point, but she was really really drunk. And there he was again, her sexy handsome naked boyfriend comming over to her. His scent being so intense now he was naked. She let him pull her in for that warm hug, feeling the warmth from his skin against her. She stayed like that listend to him, listend to what he had to say. But it didn't really get to her, not now at least, maybe she was too drunk? And thats why she once more pushed herself away from him. "Don't say that! You FUCKED someone else! You fucked a guy!! you fucked Ben!" she said moving herself a bit away from him.

She turned her head, she couldn't look at him, she would just.. Arghh.. No she was angry! "I'm not a dude! I can't.. I'm not. I'm.. I'm..." she turned her eyes back on him biting her lip as she did so. "Goddammit Bluebaie! Why didn't you just say it? I could do it! If you wanted to be fucked so bad! I could do it! goddammit... There are things for that!" she said making some really big gestures with her hands as she was talking. "why wasn't I enough?" she asked looking deep into his eyes, the question being shown on her face. She really didn't get it, and she needed to know.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Feb 13, 2018 1:51 pm

Phew... Well, at least she let him hug her. That had to be a good thing, right? At least he thought so, until she just suddenly pushed him away again. He winced at her words, looking off to the side, down at the floor. He still didn't like thinking about what he'd done, how stupid he'd been, how blind he'd been. It was like twisting a knife still stuck in there, and yet, he knew it must feel even worse for her, and he really, truly hated himself for having done that to her, which was why he didn't answer at first, either.

He closed his eyes and bit his lip. Yes, of course he knew she would have been able to do that. At least now he did. But telling her... He hadn't been able to, for some stupid reason, so his drunk self thought it was such a fucking marvelous plan to go and get it from someone else rather than admit to a girl that you liked to get fucked, too. Goddammit!

"I...." he sighed, opened his eyes again and looked into hers. "I really have no easy answer for that, Chloe. But it's nothing to do with you. It's not that you weren't enough. Never, ever think that. It's all on me, not at all your fault. I'm a fucking stupid kid who didn't know how to admit to a woman that I like taking and not just giving, too. To other guys? Easy enough. But to a woman? There's always been the nagging thought that whoever it was would think less of me for it. Think me less of a man and all that fucking macho bullshit I should've never bought into." he sighed. "I'm sorry, Chloe. I grossly underestimated you, and I made a huge mistake based on that."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyFre Feb 16, 2018 2:22 pm

She just stood there, looking at him, waiting for a response. Her legs feeling just a bit shaky from the emotions and alcohol that was still in her body. He had never seen her this drunk, but right now she didn’t care. But even though she was drunk, she still let him answer, waited until he was done talking before she spoke again, even though she was about to at one point. ”YES YOU DID!” she yelled pointing at him, almost losing her balance but managing to save it in the end, keep herself standing. ”I would never think less of you, because of what you like in bed.. neeeevvveeerrr… she leaned a bit forward saying the last word, but now she was standing back up, a serious look on her face, but also the hurt. ”It made me think less of you, that you…. You… You fucked another.” she bit down on her lip, as the tears was starting to press at the corner of her eyes. She didn’t want to cry, but being drunk didn’t make it easy.

And there it was, one tear falling down her cheek. She quickly moved it with her hand, a little clumsy, but she moved it. She wasn’t sure why she was crying at this moment, because she was angry, or sad? Maybe both. She sighed, leaning against the wall, closing her eyes ”I’m just.. I.. I don’t know…“ she had started to calm down just a bit as she had gotten some of the anger out of her, she had told him what she was mad about. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes, looking at the man in front of her. Her naked, handsome, stupid, man, that she loved so fucking much. And right there she couldn’t stop herself anymore, and without thinking she used her speed to get to him faster. But since she had absolutely no control over herself at this point, she just made them both tumble to the floor, rolling a bit as she held onto him. As she opened her eyes again they were both on the floor, she was laying half on top of him. She looked into his eyes ”enough talking!” her words were a bit harsh, before she claimed his lips in a kiss that was passionate, but also clearly affected by the anger in her. And then there was the whole being drunk part which made it clumsier, making their teeth’s hit just a couple of times before she got more control, not ones breaking the kiss though.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Feb 20, 2018 1:16 am

He sighed, bit his lip, and looked down in his lap when she pointed out what he already knew, at least now. He had been too caught up in his own insecurities back then to realize that she was, indeed, not at all like any other girl he'd ever met. She was so refreshingly bold, headstrong, independent... Of course she wouldn't ever have judged him for it, he did see that now, but he'd only realized it too late, only after the deed was done, that should've never, ever have been done. And it was by now far too late to do anything to change anything of what had happened, and he was pretty sure he had lost a friend on it, if his last meeting with Ben was any true indication of how the other siren felt about him right now. He could only hope that he would soften up over time and give him another chance, too. A chance to prove that he did learn from his mistakes and really, truly regretted it.

Luca had been so caught up in his own thoughts that he barely even managed to register the next words she said before she was upon him, and a rather unmanly yelp escaped him when he was suddenly half-tackled to the floor, with her on top, and that was one of the very few, very rare blushes that actually bloomed on his cheeks, more from the surprise than anything else. He was just about to ask her what was up, when she spoke and then claimed his lips. Well, fuck it, he just let the words die on his tongue and instead closed his eyes and returned the kiss, though not quite as clumsily or greedily as it was given to him, though his love for her was still clear in it, in the way his long, slim fingers combed through her long, soft and beautifully golden locks, his free arm winding around her waist and keeping them close.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyTirs Feb 20, 2018 10:21 pm

She was drunk, angry, in love, sad, happy and needy all packed up in one ball of Chloe. She didn't notice his yelp, or the redness to his cheek, she didn't really notice much more than how his lips felt against hers. His long fingers gently brushing through her long hair that was still in an updo, and then his arm that was placed around her waist, keeping them close. She just stayed like that, kissed him, enjoyed the feeling of him being so close, of them being this close to each other.

The kiss was broken as she used both her speed and strength to move them to the nearest wall, him being pushed against it with his needy girlfriend pressed against him, her lips once more on his in a deep kiss. But yet again she broke it, looked into his blue eyes "Don't think I'm not angry anymore! I'm still pissed!" she then said before she moved to his neck, leaving kisses and love bites all over it. The bites were harder than normally, hard enough to leave a mark, but not so hard that she would pull blood. "Fucking hell! Even when I'm angry I'm turned on by you." she mumbled against his neck, knowing very well, but right now not admitting, that she was the one comming on to him. But how could she not? With that body, that voice, those lips, the whole way he looked at her, touched her. No it was impossible for her not to be affected, not to want him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyOns Feb 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Well, kissing, kissing he was used to, could handle. Not at all as confusing as everything she'd just done. Of course, clumsier than usual from her side as she was so clearly drunk, but then that relative normalcy disappeared when she, again, moved them, a soft groan escaping the siren in her arms as some of the air was knocked out of his lungs with the force she pushed him against the wall with. But of course, that groan was swallowed up by her hungry lips on his again, and he moved his hand to take the elastic hairband out of her hair, to run his fingers through her now loose hair, eyes closed until she broke the kiss again, and he gasped just a little for breath, swallowing just a small lump in his throat at that intense gaze of hers, at her words.

He didn't mind the hard bites. On the contrary, they made him moan, eyes fluttering close again before he bit his lip, tilting his head to the side to give her plenty of room, plenty of soft skin to work with. But there was just something about this too... This was pretty damn amazing, and so he couldn't help the slight chuckle as he answered her. "I don't mind... You're actually pretty hot when you're angry, too." well, naked as he was, he couldn't really hide his reaction to her anyway, so why not just be brutally honest? While he spoke, one bold hand slipped down her bare back, to slip beneath her pants and grope one firm asscheek, while the other slipped to undo the clasps of her bra. Really not all that fair that he was the only one naked here, right?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyFre Feb 23, 2018 6:40 pm

It was not the reaction she had expected, or was it? What did she expect when she was all over him like this, but telling him at the same time she was angry. But him just chuckling like that, telling her she was hot when she was angry? Ohh hell no.. She had noticed his erection that had started to show, but for him to say it, it made her bit harder with her normal teeth’s, but still not drawing any blood. Her hands were placed on his chest, holding him against the wall, but not stopping his hands.

Her bra was open, and she moved herself from him, walked backwards a few steps letting the bra fall to the floor, leaving her standing there only in her pants, or leggings as they were. Slowly she started to push them down over her ass, further down her legs, her eyes staying on the sexy siren, her siren. Now only standing there in her small panties she walked slowly towards him, grabbed him by his wrists, and placed them right over his head. She looked directly into his eyes with a stern look ”Don’t you dare move them!” she said before she got down on her knees, and without warning, warmup or anything else she grabbed his half erection and let her lips close around it. Moving just over his head before she licked up the length a few times, before taking him all the way to the root. She continued to do this for a while, lavish him with suck, licks and kisses all over his cock. But if he moved his hands she would stop.

If he did as she asked, didn’t stop her, she stopped after a while, leaving love bites up his stomach, biting teasingly on one nipple, then the next, before continuing up to his neck whispering ”You can move again..” You could still feel the anger in her voice, but it was different than before, somewhat calmer and she just seemed more turned on than anything else.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyLør Feb 24, 2018 2:43 am

Oh damn... Well, he knew his chuckle and admission would probably cause some sort of reaction from her, and damn, okay, he didn't mind this one. He groaned with the harder bites, writhing just a little but also kinda... Really enjoying how effortlessly she kept him pinned against the wall. He was breathing a bit more heavily than before when she pulled back to get her leggings off, biting his lip as his eyes slipped down her body again, taking in the breathtaking beauty that was his girlfriend. His fucking hot vampire girlfriend.

Being preoccupied with that, he'd barely even gotten around to registering her walking close again before she'd grabbed his wrists and moved them above his head, that stern look making him swallow just a small lump in his throat, eyes still locked with hers as he gave a small nod, his voice gone for that moment. But it really didn't take long before it returned - not that he said anything, unless you counted the moans that spilled over his full lips as she without further ado started blowing him, making him bite his lip as he tilted his head back against the wall. Once, his mind drifted enough that he forgot he shouldn't move his hands, and so, one had almost slipped into her hair before, as she stopped, he instantly got it back up again, muttering a weak 'sorry', resting his hands on top of his head instead, so they at least had some support and the muscles wouldn't just seize up as she continued. She might be drunk like hell, but that still felt oh so damn good, and once in a while, his hips gave an involuntary twitch from the sensations.

He was gasping, panting for breath by the time she began leaving bites up his stomach, and he was writhing and groaning with the attention to his nipples. As soon as permission to move again was granted, he grabbed her by the waist, lifting her while he leant in to kiss her, carrying her the one or two feet to the bed before he let them both tumbled down there, her on the bottom as he began insistently grinding down against her, letting her feel his now full, heavy erection rub against her through her panties, still kissing her, lips never once breaking apart.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyFre Mar 02, 2018 6:53 am

It was a very stern look she had given him as he had moved his hands. She had stopped and looked up at him, ready to tell him off, but it seemed like that look was was all she had to do as she heard a small sorry comming from him before he placed his hands on top of his own head. A more pleased look reached her greenish eyes, and she placed her attention back on what she was doing, lavish him with attention.

She placed her legs around him as he lifted her, making it easier for him to carry her, as they shared a passionated kiss. She felt the bed against her back, and soon after she felt how he started to grin against her, making a whimper leave her in the kiss, soft moaning against his lips from the feeling of his erection being insistently rubbed against her. Her hands moved to his back, nails digging slightly into his skin, deeper than she normally would due to the mix of anger and drunkness. She didn't care, she knew how he felt about it, and she knew he would be able to heal fast. And as they were sharing theyre kiss, she bit down on his bottom lip, hard, before once more returning the passionated kiss.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyFre Mar 02, 2018 12:53 pm

It was, in fact, that very look, along with her stopping, that'd made him say his quick 'sorry' before his hands had promptly been back up on his head, and he closed his eyes, leanig his head back when she resumed her perfectly skillful ministrations, making him whimper and moan softly once in a while, usually along with one of those small twitches of his hips that were beyond his control, more instinctual than anything else. That was, after all, one thing he still had a hard time controlling - his instincts, whenever they surfaced. But well, he guessed that was normal, having grown up with relying on his instincts for everything in the ocean... And again those five years he'd lived mostly off of the coast of Mexico. But at least he was learning to rely more on logic than isntincts now, so... Progress? Yay?

But with this sort of thing, most of it was still instinctual, even with her, though he probably thought more about it with her than with anyone else, as strong as his feelings were for her, how much he loved her. One hand drifted to her ass, giving it a soft squeeze as she laid her legs around his waist when he lifted her up, before they tumbled down onto the bed, a soft groan leaving him as he felt her nails dig into his skin, the warm sensation telling him that, yes, she was leaving deep red stripes behind, a soft, pleasant sting accompanying it. If anything, it just made him grind even more insistently down against her, his lips breaking the beed passionate kiss, grinning softly as she bit his lip, before he let a trail of slightly wet, harsh kisses and lovebites down her jaw, neck, collarbone... Diving further south to start teasing one nipple with just the tip of his tongue, rolling the other between two fingers, while his free hand slipped up her inner thigh.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyTors Mar 08, 2018 12:24 pm

Laying on her back, the world didn’t spin as much as it had done before. Or to be fair it did, but that was because of the lust she felt for this man, her man, her sexy siren whom she was also still pissed at. But angry sex, ohh hell yeah! She just knew deep down that she had to control her powers a bit, if she didn’t she could end up hurting him for real, she didn’t want that, no matter how angry she still was.

Her eyes closed as she let her head tilt backwards as she felt him moving down over her neck and collarbone. Each little thing he did, sending a wave of lust through her, as she was even more sensitive in this state than normally, if that was even possible. That also added to the reaction she gave, as he started playing with her nipples. Her entire body twisting, pushing against him as moan after moan left her, showing him just how turned on she was by what he was doing. Her hands moved to those dark locks of his, grabbing onto it, but not so hard that she would take control, just hard enough for him to feel it, but still be able to move as freely as he wanted. ”Ahh fuck!” She gasped as the sensation In her body made her entire body tremble. No she couldn’t wait, she couldn’t in this state. ”Take me… Fuck me… Fuck me or I swear to god…” her words being a mix of begging and demanding combined in one. She let go of his hair, only to grab onto the sheets, which she pulled on too hard, making the sound of fabric ripping fill the room. She could feel how she had started to lose control, and that was why she had let go of his hair, still not wanting to cause him any real harm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyFre Mar 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Those noises. Those noises, man - they got to him every time. The soft noises of pleasure, the way the moans reverberated slightly in her chest as his kisses traveled down her soft, perfect skin. No, scratch that... It wasn't just her noises that got to him. She did. With her perfect body, voice, eyes, hair... Her stubbornness... Her sass... Her at times cocky attitude... All that self confidence, which had slowly returned to her again... He loved each and every part of her, also her shortcomings. Sure, she had quite a nasty temper if you poked her the wrong way, but she was rather hot when she was angry after all, just like now, so he really didn't mind. At all.

Feeling her hand in his hair, he smirked to himself, before his kisses dipped lower, and lower, listening to her gasps, feeling her tremble beneath him. He listened to what she said, looked up at her... And smiled. he knew it might be a little bit of a gamble, but, well, he wasn't a coward. "No, not quite yet." and as he'd done before, and by now knew she liked very well, he quickly slipped further down her body for his fingers to play with her soaked folds, and his tongue with her clit, a naughty, cheeky glimmer in his eyes as he locked eyes with her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyLør Mar 17, 2018 9:28 am

Their eyes met and she noticed that smile on his lips, not really sure what he was thinking at this point. And then he said no, he said fucking no? What the fucking hell? Her eyes didn’t move from him, she continued looking straight into those gorgeous blue eyes of his, making it very clear she didn’t like him saying no at a time like this. But despite that she still waited, waited as his kisses trailed down over her body, and there it was, those skillful fingers and tongue playing with her, sending her into yet another spiral of pleasure, forcing her to break the eye contact as her head was tilted backwards in a deep moan. Her chest being pushed against the ceiling as her entire body arched from the feeling that was roaming her body at this point. ”Shit….” The word slipped in between her moans, as her body slowly felt back to the bed, her hips unable to lay still.

She tried to control herself, but after a little while it was not possible anymore. And with her speed she managed to pull him up, and turn them around, her sitting on top of him as she stopped the use of the supernatural speed. She looked down on him with a hungry look in her eyes, one hand steadying his erection before she eased herself down over him, making him fill her out all the way, making yet another moan of pure pleasure leave her. She stayed like that for a few seconds, kept him as deep in her as possible, leaned down and claimed his lips in a clumsy yet passionate kiss. ”You should just do what I ask when I’m angry.” She whispered with a deep and rough voice that was affected by both alcohol and pleasure. She moved herself back up, sitting in an upright position as she started to ride him, pulling her hair away from her face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptySøn Mar 18, 2018 4:20 am

The broad smile had turned into a right grin, just before Luca had reached his goal. Of course, he'd seen her irritation in those beautiful greenish eyes of hers, but he paid it no heed, knowing how much she loved what he had planned, too. He probably wouldn't be able to keep going for too long, though, not as riled up as he could feel, hear and see she was. And when he finally reached her honeypot, his tongue coming out to play with her clit as his expert fingers dove deep into her, finding all the good spots they could reach, he chuckled slightly, feeling her instantly move beneath his every touch.

He closed his eyes to concentrate on his job, listening to her labored breaths, just that being another thing to love about her... That she still kept on breathing though not needing it, it was just another little thing that made her special, made her the Chloe he loved, his pirouette. His vampire. His girl. A strong surge of love for her washed over him just that instant, hearing her cursing and knowing how much she loved this, making him double his efforts to please her, to make her see fuckin' stars.

But as he had predicted, she couldn't take too much of this treatment before she was pushed too far, and in an instant, he found himself on his back in the mattress, with her sitting on top of him, like so many times before. A small, surprised gasp of breath had left him, and he barely even got to react before she was moving again, grabbing a hold of his length and guiding it inside her soaked, needy depths, causing him to moan as his eyes fluttered close, head tilted back on the pillow as his hands quickly slipped up her thighs to grab a good hold of her hips, fingers digging into the soft, perfect, flawless skin.

And suddenly, her lips were upon his, clumsy but intense, and he groaned as he instantly returned it, his love and need for her shining through oh so brightly, before a small grin burst forth. "Scusa... You're just too lovely, bella... I couldn't resist... The way you move when I do that... I love it... I love your sounds... I love you..." he answered, just a bit breathless, before his voice was claimed by his moans instead, when she began moving, his hips soon moving in sync to try and work himself even deeper within her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyMan Mar 19, 2018 10:45 am

She did hear what he was saying, how he said sorry but in Italian, at least she knew some words by now. She heard him tell how much he loved her, but right now she didn’t really react to it, beside her moving on top of him giving both of them pleasure, building it up inside her stomach. She placed her hands softly on his chest as she speeded up the pace, riding him in more demanding and deep movements. Her breathing got heavier from the feelings and the effort she putted into this. It was somehow different than what she normally did, the anger showing just a bit in that more intense way she did it. They were not making love at this point, no they were fucking, and they were fucking hard.

After some time, she moved a bit forward just to grab onto Luca, pulling him up so he was sitting up. Her hands cradled his face, one on each side of his face as she claimed his lips in a deep and intense kiss, so much demand in it as she kept on moving, making him slide in and out of her, forcing moans to escape her in the kiss. The kiss was broken as moved her head backwards in one swift movement, her hands resting right over his knees behind her, changing how she was riding him, making him reach that sweet spot each time she moved herself, pushing him as deep as it was possible. Gasping for air she had to move herself back up, her hands resting behind his head as she moved herself up and down over his hard rock cock.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyMan Mar 19, 2018 3:24 pm

Ooh dear God... Yeah, he could so very clearly still feel how pissed she was, but to be honest? He liked this side of her, too. She was still hot when she was goddamn pissed... Damn. He was in really fucking deep, wasn't he? Not that he minded, not as much as he loved her, how perfect she seemed to be for him, and how perfectly well they fit together like this, too. He couldn't ever have asked for anything better, couldn't have dreamt of things being as good as they were between the two of them.

His hips were still moving with her, trying to match every time she went down again, with a thrust up against her, and managing rather well. He was gasping slightly for breath when she pulled him up to sit with her, groaning into the kiss, his arms winding around her and hugging her close as their tongues danced, the kiss oh so deep and intense, just perfect, pouring all his love, need and hunger for her into it, groaning against her soft lips.

When she tilted backwards, he utilized the room to quickly dive in and suck in one of her nipples, teeth and tongue working on the little bud, lavishing it with attention before she moved again, and his mouth instead found purchase on her neck, biting, licking and sucking the soft, fair skin and causing hickeys to appear for just a short moment before her healing kicked in and removed them again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyTors Mar 22, 2018 8:34 pm

His noises sent a massive amount of pleasure through her entire body. Okay she was still pissed, but she still loved him, and she still wanted to please him, please him like no one else could. Every time a groan left him, it sent a spiral of lust through her, building her up, pulling her closer to that sweet highpoint she wanted to reach, the feeling of pure pleasure taking over her entire body.

A whimpering moan left her as he found her nipple, making her movements a bit clumsier as they were from start, she was fucking drunk after all, and since she had become a vampire, this was something she rarely was. When she had to move back up, her movements being to clumsy, he continued on her neck and she leaned her head back, giving him all the room he needed to continue. Her hands had moved up into his hair, grabbing just a bit onto it, but without she moved his head in anyway, she just held onto him, almost as if she was scared he was going to leave her once more.

For a while they stayed like that, until she could feel her own edge getting closer. Her hands on his chest now she pushed him back down on the bed, a bit hard, following him down claiming his lips instantly. She never stopped moving, continued riding him like there was no tomorrow. Her lips leaving his, trailing down his neck to his nipples, biting a bit hard on one of them before she let her tongue run softly over it. ”No one will ever fuck you, only me.. I will make sure you never want anyone else. I will give you what you want, I don’t care that I have to fuck you too, and I don’t care I have to use a strap on. No one else will ever make you make those noises, only me! And I will make you scream my name when you come, remind you that I’m the only one who are allowed to do that to you.” Bites, kiss and licks had been applied to his sensitive nipple as she spoke, moans mixed in between it all. Once more her lips trailed up to his neck, biting softly on the side of it.

When he somehow showed he agreed, being it speaking, nodding or whatever it was, she would set up the pace she rode him in. Pushing herself over that edge she had been circling around, knowing very well she would pull him with her over the edge, making them climax together. She slammed herself down over him, forcing him as deep as he could as he reached that spot with her. Pure pleasure took over her body, making it twist and shake from the intense feeling, tightening around him, her hands grabbing onto the sheets on the bed, making them rip just a bit more as she moaned his name as her orgasm topped.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyMan Mar 26, 2018 3:24 am

And just that moan when his lips closed around her nipple, oh, but that was goddamn divine. Every shaky breath, panting moan, the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed even though she didn't have to... He loved that small quirk of hers, too - not that he'd minded if she hadn't breathed like most vampires, but this was just a natural part of her, of this damn goddess, his pirouette, his Chloe. The way she lost even more control over her movements made him smile and double his efforts, humming against her soft skin when he felt her fingers slipping into his hair, sending a pleasant shiver down his slim back.

He didn't get to be there long, however, before she was moving things around again, making him groan against her soft, full lips as she claimed his in a greedy kiss, and he automatically closed his eyes while his hands slipped up her side and her back, the one at her side slipping further up her body to gently play with one of her breasts, firmly kneading it and letting his thumb flick her nipple, the very same he'd just been lavishing with attention from his lips, teeth and tongue. Noises kept on slipping out against her lips, his hips bucking automatically, trying to match her fast and hard rhythm as she rode him. His head thrown back when her mouth found his nipples, and he was biting his lips against the deep groans as she began properly working them. The intensity of her words, in her eyes when he caught them... It left him whimpering, panting for breath and swallowing just once before nodding, with slightly unfocused eyes. "... Only... Only you..." he agreed in a whispering moan, head tilting back when the speed and intensity increased further, bombarding his brain with enough sensory stimuli that he couldn't even think - that's how good it was.

Therefore, true enough, when she came, she instantly pulled him over the edge with her, the tight squeezing all around him getting to be too much, his back arching, hands grabbing on tight to her hips as he screamed out her name to the ceiling with his release, hips twitching with every motion from her, with every small shot of semen released into her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) EmptyTors Mar 29, 2018 10:16 pm

They have had sex so many times, too many times to count. But never angry sex like this, and it was fucking intense, the feeling taking control over her entire body. Right now there was nothing else in the world, there was just the 2 of them, the smell of sex, his smell, the sounds he made, the way he screamed her name as he shot his load into her.

Her body almost collapsed onto of him, a hand on eachside supporting her as she gasped for air. Her body shaking from the extreme orgasm, and maybe also because she was still drunk. After a while she claimed his lips, a swift yet demanding kiss. She eased herself out of him as she moved down over him, taking him in her mouth one more time, licking him clean from her juices. Once she was done she crawled up next to him, nuzzled herself against him, a deep and long yawn leaving her. "I'm tired..." She placed a kiss against his neck, swift and loving. "I love you Bluebaie." And that was the last words that left her before she felt asleep, laying there, exposed, naked, close up against him.

//chloe er ude for hun sover nu Razz

I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
»  What the hell is what I'm doing, I'm drunk!! - Jeremiah
» Drunk in love - Darcy (xxx)
» There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca
» Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: