Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Living for the day. Worries far away

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

Living for the day. Worries far away Empty
IndlægEmne: Living for the day. Worries far away   Living for the day. Worries far away EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 9:04 am

LOCATION Supermarked in Oakheart
DATE July 9th 2021
TIME 17.30
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Killian xx

She had finished work quite early, and headed to the beach for the late afternoon. Katelyn spend time with Roman as far she knew, and if she recalled correctly Maya was at Howie's, so Daisy had taken parked her car near the beach and made the choice to just enjoy the nice summer weather close to the water. Daisy loved the beach, and seemed like ages ago since she just had walked down the sand in her flipflops by herself. The sun shining so brightly on the clear blue sky, giving everyone the summer they deserved. The sound of children playing by the edge of the water made her smile, along with the sound of the calm waves rushing up to reach their feet. Daisy walked closer to the edge, just wanting to feel the cold salty water run over her feet, soothing and calming her after the stress from today's work. She just stopped for a moment closing her eyes and took a deeper breath in, it was possibly the best idea she had in a long time. She walked a bit further, away from the sound of people, despite loving children's laughter, she just wanted to be alone with the sound of the waves for a moment. It was nice for a few moments till she grew restless and turned away from the beach side and walked back up to her car.

As she drove towards her house she remembered that she was out of milk for her coffee. So, she made a left turn and drove to the closest supermarked. Daisy didn't even bother to change from her flipflops to her other shoes again, she just needed a few things, perhaps find something quick for dinner? She parked the car and went inside, grabbing a basket she could have on her arm. She only needed a few things after all. How ever, as always, Daisy did find herself remembering something else she needed and headed to the section. Daisy looked up at the shelf, since when had they placed that on the top? "You got to be joking," she mumbled to herself, just wanting that specific jar of peanut butter, it was the best one, no way she was going with a brand filled with anything but peanuts.

Daisy placed the basket on the ground and looked to both sides quickly to see if anyone was looking. After having gotten confirmed to herself that the coast was clear, she grabbed the shelf and stepped up on the first shelf, holding a firm grib not wanting fall. Trying to lift her left hand from the shelf and reach for the jar. Still not close enough. She should just have given up there, but everyone who knew her, knew how bloody stubborn she was. When you looked at her and Nigel, no wonder why their children were the definition of being stubborn. Daisy placed her left hand back on the shelf, hearing one of the workers yell at her to get down, it was after all dangerous. "Two seconds, I almost got it," she totally dismissed the worker and the fact that it was dangerous, it didn't matter in the battle of getting that last jar that was stuck in the back of the shelf. So, she took another step, and once again let go with her left hand to reach for the jar, "Yes!" she proudly spoke to herself having grabbed her hand around the jar. But the rushed movement she her right foot slipped, and those bloody flipflops didn't help her, causing her to fall towards the floor.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: Living for the day. Worries far away   Living for the day. Worries far away EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 10:34 am

Summer holiday for the girls had made him take the family to the zoo. It had been a quite joyful day, even though Mary-Jane mostly spoke to her grandma about the animals, reading the posters for her, so the old lady got an experience too. As the day had went by, and they had gone home they ended up realizing that the grandmother had left her wallet in one of the shops. That of course meant that as soon as Killian could the next day, would have to visit the zoo to get the wallet. It was easy enough to get back.

Grandma is out of diapers

Pressing his lips together he looked away from the watch where the message had beeped in. This therefore meant that he needed to go to a supermarket and get some – so he did. He parked his car and entered the supermarket and went straight for the adult diapers to grab two packages and then turned straight to the cashier. He heard how someone yell at someone, which made his curiosity spark for a moment. He then went down the aisle which led to the peanut butter. He eyed a woman who was crawling on the shelves. Something about her made him continue towards her. He felt drawn to her.

Yes! She spoke and only a mere second later her foot slipped. Killian was quick to drop the adult diapers and hurry to catch her so she wouldn’t get hurt. As soon as he caught her, he felt a well-known electric feeling shoot through his body. This was Daisy. “I got you,” he breathed out before he slowly bent down to let her get to her feet. “You alright?” he wondered, searching for her eyes.
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

IndlægEmne: Sv: Living for the day. Worries far away   Living for the day. Worries far away EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 10:58 am

The time between letting go and expecting to fall felt so long, like time stopped without stopping at all, just a moment where you realized how stupid you had been. But just as she expected to hit the ground, something or more specific someone caught her, and her green eyes turned to the person who had caught her. Heat rushed through her cheeks as she took a sharper breath in, as he breathed out that he got her. He let her down and she placed her feet back on the ground, avoiding his eyes for a short moment, it wasn't really a scenario she was proud of. You alright? Daisy's eyes moved from the floor up to his, while she started rubbing back of her neck with her free hand. Her cheeks still lightly red, as she looked at him and finally breathed out. "Yeah, yeah," she lifted up the glass of peanut butter, "I got it," Daisy grimaced a bit trying to make herself forget that she had been reckless enough to stand on the shelf. "And thank you, I swear I don't usually -- yeah, you know. But in war and peanut butter there is no rules," she chuckled a bit at herself, trying to let go of how embarrassed she felt in the moment. At least it seemed like the color in her cheek began to fade to its natural state again as she remembered to breathe. "I'm Daisy," she presented herself, that was the last she could do now that he had saved her from a terrible fall.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Living for the day. Worries far away   Living for the day. Worries far away Empty

Living for the day. Worries far away
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» And here you are living despite it all
» What a way to make a living
» Living the high life (Yulia)
» There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)
» There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it. - Azrael (fremtids emne)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart-
Gå til: