Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sooo...i have a brother - Damien

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 30, 2018 9:41 am

He was singing his eyes closed completely forgetting everyone else around him, just waiting for his half-brother to show up, he had no clue how long he stood there, as his mind kept wondering back to the boy in his music class, his eyes…smile…cute curly hair…fuck…*I need to stop this shit…can’t think about him….i…im not…fuck…this is bad*. Darcy looked up smiling, scratching his neck yeah! Lets pickup Daisy and head home….soo how much did you hear? he asked shyly, he started walking down the street, with Damien in tool. what are you doing for Christmas? If you want you can stay with us, im sure Meg won’t mind.

He felt at ease and relaxed, as he slowly walked down the road, his eyes taking everything in how long have you been studying here? I mean what made you want to come to this place…I know I came because there is no way in hell im going to let Meg come here on her own… a wave protectiveness filed his body, at the idea of Meghan being here without him to look out for her, even looking at his brother…the feeling didn’t just go away it grew
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 03, 2018 12:37 am

"... A bit? I don't mind though. I mean, hey, I burst into singing sometime, too. And you're not a bad singer, either." Damien just smiled and shrugged. Really, he didn't mind it at all, singing was a lot of things to a lot of people, so why discriminate against it? People usually had a good reason to sing, anyway. Whether they be sad, happy, or just feeling like it! He knew he'd driven his team mates crazy sometimes with his random singing in team speak, at least.

Damien simply just followed his brother, bag slung over his shoulder. "Oh. I'm... Actually not doing anything, except that I need to train over the holiday, too. Souhm... I'd need to bring my entire rig over to you guys' then, if that's not too much trouble... I mean, I only have my mum besides you guys, and I'm not going to drag my computer all the way back to Canada. Customs are a pain in the ass with these things..." he said, cheeks a bit red. He hadn't ever had a christmas where he wasn't alone or with his mum... This'd be weird, but nice.

"Oh. Uhm... Half a year by now, I think? I just heard about it from a fairy friend of mine, and... Yeah, then I got over here. Wanted to do something a bit more relaxing than all the boring manual labor I've been doing most of the years." he said, shrugging.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 18, 2018 8:49 am

Darcy smiled and started to walk I find in very relaxing…oh…thanks…I always just sang and played my guitar whenever I felt lost or just needed to kill time he just smiled and shrugged. There was a lot going on right now…with the whole moving to a new country…starting school…trying to keep up with Daisy…and the biggest thing was that…well….Darcy…shit fuck…how hard can it be…finding out you may or may not find men attractive…is not….he shook his head.

He looked over at his brother with a soft smile i don’t mind…its Christmas…and we are family…so lets try and be one…and I have no problem with you bringing your entire rig over to us…that shouldn’t be what stops you from spending Christmas alone…no one should do that…not when you have family that would love to have you over…you do eat meat right? he laughed and gave his shoulder a squeeze.   He hadn't ever had a Christmas where he wasn't alone or with Meghan and Daisy. Back home not many people wanted them and they felt alone and not…yea…this would be good for them…all of them

Really? We only got here 6 months ago…how I school more relaxing than manual labor? Its so stressful….he said, shrugging before going into Tesco’s
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 19, 2018 1:45 am

"Well... Sounds like you've been singing at times where I would usually game or so toss around a ball..." Damien chuckled and shrugged a little - each person had their own ways to relax, after all. Of course his gaming was a job, too, now, but he still found himself relaxing with it, most times, at least. Only the tournaments really felt like work -all the training, the practice, was relaxing to him. Even if it was several hours every day.

"Really? Well... I'd love to join, then. Just don'tpoke at me and say I'm being antisocial when I'm gaming, it's my job, after all..." he chuckled and winked at his younger brother.... Wow, that was still a little weird. That Darcy was almost half his age and yet he was the one with a kid. But that was pretty natural, too, he guessed, since he himself wasn't at all interested in the type of activity that led to one having a kid.

"And what's that for a question? Do I meat meat?? Tell me, when's the last time you've seen a wolf NOT eat meat?" he chuckled. He might 'just' be half werewolf, but he did have their raging appetite... And also the painful transformations. But at least no nightmares, so that was a big plus. And his magic. And his lack of aging. "And yeah, relaxing.. The factories were difficult but boring at the same time. This is relaxing but more interesting, too..."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 07, 2018 12:45 pm

"Well... that sounds…about right…I always…just started to sing whenever I need to just relax and disappear…I find it very therapeutic… Darcy chuckled and shrugged a little - each person had their own ways to relax, after all. And for some it was gaming and for Darcy it was losing himself in his music.

Never! We want you to join! And if you need your stuff to…the bring it…I want my family …so bring all the gear you need…and I will help you set it up he beamed at his brother before walking into the store…relived that he wasn’t picking up Daisy…as cute as she was…she was a demon spawn when he had to go shopping.

He shock his headhey how should I know! You could be vegetarian wolf for all I knewhe chuckled and gabbed a packed cigarettes and threw them in the cart before turning it around to walk over to the food isle. I believe that…noting is fun if you are at if for to long…even if you love it…if you can find the wonder in it…it will slowly kill you…says the guy who smokes… he laughed…god when did he get so… oh god grown up
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Damien smiled and nodded to his brother’s words. “Yeah, that’s exactly how I feel about my gaming. Well, apart from the tournaments… But the training’s always nice and relaxing. The tournaments are fun but very hard work.” he chuckled, shrugging a little. “But hey, it’s the thing I enjoy the most in my life, so I’m just happy I can make a decent living from it.” he said, as they walked along.

“Well thanks…” he smiled. “Iuhm, I kinda need to train even more than usually, after all… I don’t know if I got around to telling you guys… but I made it to Canada’s team for the World Cup this year!” and for just a few seconds, his skin got that special glow, the one that really gave it away that he was part fairy. It was the most obvious to see after all - and after that it was probably with how naïve he could be sometimes. Believing in the good in everyone just like any light fairy would.

“But thank you… I’ll appreciate the help. That monster setup does take quite some time to take down and set up…” he smiled, and as they walked around the show, well… For himself, there was quite a lot of energy drinks and various sweets that wound up in the cart. It was how he kept himself going during hour-long training sessions in the middle of the night, after all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 14, 2018 12:17 pm

Darcy smiled and nodded to his brother’s words. "if you dont love it....well you are either doing it wrong or you need to do something new....life it to short to not do the thing you love" he looked up at the grey sky and blew out a puff of air, the air was cold and his breath came out as steamy fog. He looked back at his brother "witch is more than most people can say...most people never get to live off the things they love...." he said, as they walked along.

He just smiled and gave Damien a tiny nod, Darcy observed the way his skin got that special glow, the one that really gave it away that he was part fairy. He couldn't take his eyes off it... he looked surprised "don't thank me just yet...still have to find room for you..but we can work it out....and we are family...and they help....right?" Darcy looked down in the cart and raised an eyebrow, "that's a lot of....sugar...you sure you can eat all that and dinner?" he asked and dumped a few bags of pasta into it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 17, 2018 3:12 pm

"Exactly... I hated my previous work, so... I'm loving every second of this." he said, smiling brightly as they walked along. All of the physical construction work... Well, he'd been good at it, the strength from the werewolf part had been a good thing there, and a little bit of fairy magic when nobody was looking... But otherwise, it'd been so incredibly boring that he'd quickly grown to dislike it. So when he got the shot to try to play for the big leagues both in handball and in Overwatch, he'd been overly excited. And now that his team in Overwatch had a lot more success than his handball team, and he'd been chosen for Canada's team this year, well, handball took a backseat.

He smiled and nodded to his half-brother's words, while still racking in all those sugary drinks and treats he loved so... And a bag of chips or two. He laughed softly at the next thing Darcy said, though... It was far from the first time he heard someone ask him that. "Of course I can. The snacks are to help keep me up in the night," he chuckled. "We usually play from 11 pm or midnight to 4 or 5 am... Well, in UK time, anyway. It'll still be afternoon to early evening for the guys back in Canada."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 19, 2018 10:55 am

He smiled and nodded to his half-brother's words, well as long as Daisy didn't start eating all those sweets...then he was very happy. well your not a 4 year old...and im not as worried about your lack of sleep...since it doesn't have any consequences for me or my sleep he said and laughed softly. He looked down in the cart and shrugged. Right lets go and pay for all of this and get home because i really want to slump on my sofa....uhg long day at school...

He smiled and made his way over to the checkout, his mind kept drifting to the boy he had met in class, his sweet smile, he looked back at his brother and smiled im glad we meet you and with that he started to unload the food on to the checkout counter.

>Time jump...en time senere<

When Darcy finally found his keys and got the door open he sighed in relief oh this is so mch better than sleeping in the dorm roms he looked back at his brother well come in

//super kort, men tænker at emnet måske snart er færdigt? <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptyTors Sep 20, 2018 9:07 pm

Damien chuckled a little and shrugged. Well, some of his teachers were irritated that he once in a while fell asleep during morning classes, but he'd been allowed to move to purely afternoon classes since the school could, indeed, see that the computer game was his job, since he got paychecks from it now. Earlier, they'd rejected getting him later classes, but now? Now they didn't mind. So he had afternoon classes and a few evening classes with the vampires and such. And it suited him just fine. Meant he could sleep in, too! And that was just perfect!

"Well since they moved my classes, it isn't any bother to me, either, since I can easily just sleep in whenever I feel like it," he laughed, and then smiled and nodded to Darcy's words, as they went up to the cash register and paid. A soft blush showed up on Damien's cheeks at Darcy's next words, though, and he chuckled softly as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck a little. "Well... You too. I didn't even know you guys... Well, were there, until Meghan reached out to me. But I'm very happy she did."

/////////////////////////////////

"I bet it is..." Damien chuckled, and stepped inside, taking off his jacket and shoes. "I'm in one of the four-man dorm rooms, after all..." he couldn't remember if he'd told Darcy before, but well, now he had, at least.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 17, 2019 2:15 pm

/// Har du stadig lyst til det her emne eller skal det erklæres inaktivt/dødt? Selv er jeg fint frisk på at vi kører videre Smile ///
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 26, 2019 11:44 am

// Eyo, spørger igen, vil du køre videre eller skal vi lade det gå? xD //
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 06, 2019 11:04 am

// how sory så ikke du skrev. Tænker at det er out'et/slut, men vi kan jo starte et nyt?? Igen sorry
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 06, 2019 8:35 pm

//hahah no worries Very Happy men ja, vil da gerne have endnu et emne med brormand... brormand skal da vide noget om at Damien har fået sig en god kæreste <3 ;3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sooo...i have a brother - Damien   Sooo...i have a brother - Damien - Page 2 Empty

Sooo...i have a brother - Damien
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» What happened to my brother? (TW)
» Her brother's keeper
» Oh. Hello. Brother - Ronnan
» Can't you hear the mountains cry brother?
» Oh Brother dear - Jaiden

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 1. Sal :: Spisesalen-
Gå til: