Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Brightside of me [cw]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ForfatterBesked
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Fag : PE, swimming, combat
Antal indlæg : 131

Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 10:19 am

He let his eyes rest on her as she moved around. He pulled a soft smile as she explained how she had deleted numbers of the contacts that she usually called when she needed someone to satisfy the compulsive behavior. “We can work with it,” he said. “Whatever comes in our way, well make sure to figure it out,” he assured her and let one of his hands take hers. “I know that I can’t always be right next to you when things are getting heated,” he told her, already trying to figure out what they could do in advance. “Of course, you can try and handle it alone, and if you believe that you need me, in one form or another… You can contact me, and I’ll figure out what I can do,” he told her, even though he had no idea how often she might call or text him. “I don’t know about you, but you did quite well when I washed you,” he said pulling on a gentle smile. He had been able to try and guide her through different kinds of grounding techniques that should make her focus on her surroundings instead of her body and thoughts. “What do you think about that?”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Georgia

Georgia

Fag : Dance; History; Litteratur; Art; Math; Biology
Antal indlæg : 103

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 6:09 pm

Georgia nervously licked her lips, not knowing if he had actually understood what she had meant at first. She nodded along as he pointed out they could make things work and that he would try to be there for her when she needed it, but she also knew that he couldn’t always be there. He required his free time. To meet up with friends, he had work; he couldn’t be there on her whim all the time. Which also meant she needed to talk with her doctor, not something she looked forward to, but she needed the help, and sooner rather than later.
I think it sounds great,” she said with a small smile, “but Ryan, I meant” she licked her lips again and let out a nervous chuckle. “What if I wanted you to be my boyfriend, now?” she asked softly, feeling how her heart started picking up speed, throbbing heavily against her chest while she waited for his answer.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 8:42 pm

As Georgia spoke, he realized that he had misunderstood her question and a genuine wide smile spread on his lips as she cut it out for him. “Then I would want you to be certain that you want this, just as much as I do,” he told her, trying to make sure that she didn’t push herself into something she wasn’t confident in. “Because I would love to,” he added. Now, it might not be as romantic, as he might have imagined it to be when one of them asked to be in a relationship, but maybe it was because it was quite sudden after the pink feelings had been welcomed. Something in him, might also just be a tiny bit scared, that she wasn’t ready for the commitment, or that he wouldn’t be able to keep up with her and satisfy her when he was actually present. There was a lot of doubt, a lot of pressure, but he was, as usual, up for the fight. “Do you want to be my girlfriend?” he wondered. One thing was whether or not he wanted to be in a relationship with her, but did she consider the question herself? Being his girlfriend. The fun thing was, that he was quite certain, that most often, the parties only asked the question one way, but not the other. People would always be too scared to return the question because what if you had just said yes to something, and the other party actually didn’t even know themselves, but simply just thought about that short idea for a short moment? It was only in marriages that both people were asked if they were certain. Interesting.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Maj 29, 2022 4:22 am

Her smile stayed on her lips as he explained that he wanted to make sure that she wanted it as much as he wanted it. She could understand his worries; it was a big step to take, but she had never let anyone this close, and it wasn’t like they didn’t know each other; she knew him fairly well. She had seen him at his worst, just like he had her, so in that sense, she didn’t feel like the decision was taken lightly. But then again, she couldn’t know if he thought the same.
As he mentioned he would love to, her smile, if even possible, grew even bigger.
Yeah, I would love to be your girlfriend”, she breathed out, not letting their eyes break from each other, letting him see that she meant it. Then she leaned in and gave him a tender kiss, just to underline how much she wanted him. Not only in the sense of what they had done yesterday, but him as a person.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 EmptySøn Maj 29, 2022 12:17 pm

She replied, and his smile grew appreciative. He wouldn’t have blamed her if she didn’t want to or believed that she needed time. He wanted to take the steps at the right pace, even though it might be quick at some point, it might go slow at another. He gave her a short nod, to make her know that he had heard it, and as soon as he noted that she leaned in, he did too, letting a hand find her cheek gently. Eventually, he pulled back and looked at her with a kind smile. “So…” he pulled a little away, only so he could see her better, “Are you going to trust me when I say I love you? Because I do,” he said keeping his eyes on her, before he nodded, once to repeat, “I love you, Georgia,” he said with a soft, but still strong voice.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 EmptyMan Maj 30, 2022 8:58 am

A slight appreciative hum left her as he leaned in and kissed her back. She could feel the butterflies form in her stomach, and even though she could feel the desire to take it further in the back of her head, she didn’t because right now, she felt content with just doing what they were doing. A smile formed on her lips as he pulled away and slowly opened her eyes, eyes that became slightly bigger as he told her that he loved her. For a moment, she wasn’t sure she could breathe; love was so much bigger than like; it was so much more trust that would be broken if she did something stupid, but she also knew that she loved him too. “I love you too, Ryan”, she whispered before she crawled closer and let both her hands find his cheeks and leaned in to kiss him, slightly more passionate than she had done before. She made a silent vow to herself that she would do everything in her power not to betray this trust.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 EmptyFre Jun 03, 2022 5:57 pm

He folded his lips a little as it seemed like it took her by surprise. He had always loved her, but now it was just easier to let the love grow to something more. He let her take her time because she didn’t have to say it back if she didn’t feel that way with him yet. Even though they had known each other forever, it wasn’t a requirement to love each other when they were friends. A soft smile spread on his lips as she said it back and then crawled closer to him, kissing him. He leaned closer and let his hands do the same as hers, placing them on her cheeks. Eventually, he put his forehead against hers with a soft smile. “Do you want to continue to watch the movie?” he wondered with a soft voice.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 EmptyOns Jun 08, 2022 9:45 pm

As he pulled away and placed his forehead against hers, she couldn’t help but let out a soft chuckle; this was the second time they had tried to see the movie, even though this time, they had been distracted by something far more enjoyable than last time. “Yeah, it might be a good idea before you get me too excited”, she hummed playfully and gave him another quick kiss before turning around and placing her head against his shoulder and one of her legs over his. With a small, content sigh, she snuggled a little closer; now, if this was how the rest of their relationship would go, then she was looking very much forward to the future, trying to figure this out. For the first time in, she wasn’t even sure if she had ever felt like this before; she felt content, hopeful, that she could really overwin these urges and become a person who had more control over her life.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 6:40 pm

Ryan laughed a little with her as she playfully spoke about how he could get her too excited. He reciprocated the quick kiss and got comfortable in her bed again. His mind however kept spinning and wondered if he accidentally had made her too excited and simply was good at hiding it, after all, she had kept it a secret for years as far as he knew. As she snuggled close to him, he let his arms wrap gently and loosely around her, giving her hair an innocent smooch before he let his eyes fall back to the movie and tried to focus on it, but he couldn't really help listening to her heartbeat and smell her. That might be one of the perks of being a werewolf because he didn't have to put his nose into her hair to smell her. It wasn't really because they smelled bad, but by some point they might want to get a bath, simply because they had been extremely sweaty after the act. But movie first. No more distractions..
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 7:43 pm

She noticed how he at first just observed her; it felt incredibly safe just being in his arms, and for a while, she managed to just focus on the movie. She could feel how his chest rose and fell each time he breathed. For a moment, even her eyelids started to grow heavy, but that was when something began to stir in her, and it was like she suddenly became hyperaware of everything around her—his scent, how he moved, the light touch of his hands against her arms.
Then she suddenly couldn’t focus at all, and she became upset with herself that she couldn’t even manage to get through one sitting of a movie without starting to think about what she wanted to do with him. A small groan left her, and she sat up. Stretching her arms, she turned and looked at him with a smile, trying to push it down. “I think I might need another bath”, she chuckled, a little annoyed now that her parents hadn’t invested in getting a real shower, but at least this one upstairs was made so you could stand up in the bathtub if you needed it.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 3:07 pm

How her heartbeat at first slowed down, and suddenly started picking up speed made him aware that something was going on. But what exactly? He didn’t bother to ask at first, but on the other hand, he was worried that there was something she didn’t feel comfortable about.
As she groaned, he let her get out of his arms, smiling as he saw how she stretched herself. His brows raised shortly as she mentioned another bath. “Yeah, certainly. I actually just thought about how we might need a bath,” he laughed a little before he sat more up, supporting himself with his hands slightly behind his back. “Wanna go first?” he wondered and gestured her towards the door with a nod.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 7:21 pm

She let a slight hum leave her nose as he asked if she wanted to go first, clearly thinking about her options; “I might take a while”, she said, letting her fingers glide over her neck as she thought about things for a moment, then she turned and looked at him; “how about, I start out, and then you come and join me in twenty minutes or so?” she said with a soft smile curling over her lips; knowing that it was a rather suggestive question, but well, she couldn’t just put a lid on her sexuality and when it came down to it she would always want him; even if they had already been together before going to sleep.  
Getting up from the bed, she walked over and grabbed a few things that she needed when she was done with the bath; luckily, one could also take a shower in the bathtubs, making it more accessible, even though she mostly just ended up taking baths as it was so much more comfortable.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 12:53 pm

He glanced more towards her as she seemed to be thinking about it. “No worries. You can take all the time you want,” he assured her. He wasn’t going to be the one to judge on how long people took in their bath. She seemed to be thinking a little more about the bath than expected, and he almost knew that there would be some plan somewhere. A smaller smirk spread on his lips when she finally reviled the plan. “Certainly,” he replied. Ryan wasn’t certain if he was this fresh for accompanying her because things were new, or if it was just general wish to satisfy her.
He let her get up, and shortly after he picked up his phone, looking up at her picking up everything she needed. “You got twenty minutes. Starting now,” he told her almost as if she had to hurry to get a head start before he would come for her. Before the werewolf would come for her. Devouring her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 6 Empty

Brightside of me [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 6 af 6Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: