Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Brightside of me [cw]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Georgia

Georgia

Fag : Dance; History; Litteratur; Art; Math; Biology
Antal indlæg : 103

Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyMan Maj 23, 2022 11:38 am

She couldn’t even begin to describe what feeling rushed through her body as he told her it felt good. It was enough to wash all the bad thoughts away for a moment. Because if anything. She made him feel good. That was what she wanted; that was what she had always wanted for him; to be happy and feel good. Maybe she should thank James for the fact that he had managed to break apart Nicole and Ryan because if he hadn’t, she was sure they would never have ended up here.
She did as he asked and leaned forward, moaning against his lips as they started working at a much stronger and more intimate pace, filling her with a desire that almost couldn’t be sated.
After a while, she let go of the lock that their lips had made, breathing heavily against them instead. “Do you want” she felt him thrust up into her. She closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the feeling of not being able to talk in that second it happened, “would, maybe” another one. It was almost as if he was able to bring her over the edge once again, “chance position”, she finally managed to ask him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Fag : PE, swimming, combat
Antal indlæg : 131

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 6:31 pm

It gave Ryan pleasurable chills as she moaned against his lips. She started to try and speak, and there was something quite satisfying about how she couldn’t really complete her sentences. When she finally got to the most important part of her sentence, he let one hand find to her hair and pulled her head a little to the side, so he better could look at her, “Are you sure?” he said breathlessly while he continued. Now, it wasn’t really because he didn’t want to, but it certainly seemed like she was getting close. When she replied he smiled a little at her, “Okay,” he told her, blinking slowly once. With a last thrust, he slowly pulled himself out before he pulled a little more in her hair, while pushing her shoulder, so she got off him. With a little fumbling around, he got up behind her. He grabbed her by the hips, and with ease, he got her up to a height that seemed manageable. As he stood there, he could see all the things that he hadn’t seen earlier, but while he studied her body and the bruises she had, he let a few fingers occupy her, listening to her whimper for something more. He spread her legs a little before he backed a little away, holding onto her calves while he leaned down. He let his lips find her private area where he started to let his tongue explore her. One hand found hers and another traveled up her leg and grabbed onto her bum, pulling it a little to the side, almost as if he opened a little more up for her center.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 7:13 pm

She nodded when he asked if she was sure, and as they repositioned themselves to the new position, she pressed her chest down in her warm and slightly dishevelled bed covers. But instead of feeling him inside her once again, he started to tease her instead, which made her whimper at him, not that it didn’t feel nice, because it did, it just wasn’t what she had expected.
Her hot breath was warming the fabric pressed against her cheek, and as she wanted to see what he was doing, she turned it slightly, seeing how he, instead of placing his pelvis against hers, moved his head there. A loud gasp that quickly turned into a moan left her as her fingers dug into the silky sheets. Her toes curled, and she could feel how her entire body started to tighten.
Oh, god”, she whimpered “that feels amazing”, she managed to say, even if it was hard through her ragged breath, loving every moment of it as the thoughts suddenly didn’t exist, only the feeling he provided her with right this moment.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 7:39 pm

An almost confident hum left him as she whimpered. He made sure to turn his head to explore every part of her. He even let his tongue find the small and exposed pearl, giving it the love, he believe she deserved. As soon as he both needed air, and felt things slowed down too much he started kissing her and nibling slowly down her inner thigh, letting her collect herself a little, while he was able to breathe a little better through the nose. “Do you want more?” he asked a little louder than how they had whispered against each other’s lips, to make sure she heard it. He kissed her while he waited for a satisfying answer, as soon as she had replied, he licked her back up her thigh before he pulled his face away and crawled closer, letting his still wet member glide between her buttocks. With his hand, he placed his member by her opening. He allowed himself to tease her, letting it slide up and down, and only just enter an inch. He truly wished that when they were done, they were done for the night which was why he did everything he could to drive her just a little crazy for more, not thinking that much about how she didn’t need more of the ‘need’. “Alright,” he told her softly before he slowly entered inch by inch, pushing himself just a little further. The hand that had held onto one of her buttocks glided down to grab both of her hands and place them on her lower back so she would be less likely to get up. When her hands were in place, she started to let his hips move rhythmically and hard, looking down her body and how her head was turned to get air. With a somewhat quick move, managed to get her knees together which should make everything just a tad more sensible.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 8:07 pm

Why was he so good at this? She couldn’t even count how many times he had put her over the edge now, and she wasn’t even sure it was that many, but she couldn’t even keep a single thought going in her head without it being interrupted by the pleasure he brought to her. Her moans became increasingly more of a whimper as he asked if she wanted more. And at first, she couldn’t even construct a sentence telling him just how much she needed and wanted more of him. It was a never-ending thirst, which she would feel bad about, but right now, she couldn’t do much else than finally manage to get a yes to pass her lips.
From then until he connected the two of them, she was put through pure ecstasy. A scream of pleasure left her as he finally got his length fully in her. She didn’t fight when her arms were pressed down, and her hands ran the length of her lower back and backside. Tears formed in her eyes from the pure pleasure that rippled through her body, making it almost spasm as she went to an uncontrolled orgasm turning her head as she screamed into the bed. And only then she could feel how her entire body relaxed; her eyelids got almost heavy from how much she had put her body through this night. But for the first time in, she wasn’t sure if she could ever think back and feel like she didn’t feel the need to unfold her sexual desires. As of right now, she was sedated.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 8:31 pm

She started to spasm, and he had this feeling, that they were getting to the end, which led him to relax a little more about finishing because he knew that when he finished, he would be done. He groaned loudly, almost tuning in with how she creamed into the mattress. Just in time, he finished, and he could feel how she started to relax. She was done. He stayed in for a little before he slowly let down her hands and let her get comfortable. His hands then found her hips, where he slowly pulled himself out. Even though he could just throw himself to sleep next to her, he chose to gently help her down from the position and turned her around, so her face wasn’t against the mattress. First, when she was turned around, he grabbed onto her covers and pulled them closer before he laid down next to her and pulled her into his embrace. “How are you feeling?” he whispered to her, kissing her forehead gently. Maybe they were sweaty and clammy, but he wanted to be sure that she was alright before he just… Well, he didn’t even know what he would do besides checking up on her.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 8:46 pm

At first, she didn’t even notice how he started to move her around. She was so used to the fact that men either left her in bed and went on with their night or fell asleep and expected her to gather her things and go. So, when Ryan’s arms gently moved her around and made sure she was lying correctly in her bed, something formed in her heart that she wasn’t sure she had ever experienced before.
A soft hum left her as he asked how she was feeling, “it varies”, she whispered honestly and turned a little so her body was pressed against his, mostly just to be as close as she could to him, enjoying the warmth and comfort that he gave, “I have a hard time tuning out that voice that keeps telling me, that you’ll change your mind, and figure out what a mistake you are making, and the other is just really happy you’re still here” she added in a tired voice, she didn’t really care about she could feel the sweat on his chest, or the rest of the body as she snuggled closer.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 8:55 pm

His brows raised a little as she said it varied a little. It was almost as if he was worried. He lifted his arms a little so she could roll around as much as she wished to. He listened to her as she explained she had voices that pulled her in each direction. He let his hand glide over her hair gently. “I’m sorry that you have… Some of those thoughts,” he mumbled, taking a deeper and slightly tired breath in. “I’m not going anywhere,” he mumbled and almost hugged her tightly. “And I’m not going to regret this,” he whispered, “I won’t,” he added tired. “Do you just want to sleep now?” he whispered, simply wanting to make sure that there wasn’t something he was forgetting. If she wanted to get out of his arms, he would let her, but he wouldn’t have anything against holding her close or being the big spoon for her – even though they were completely naked.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 10:02 pm

A soft tug on her lips formed a smile on them; “I really want to believe that”, she whispered, knowing she couldn’t say that she believed he would never leave her. But she was ready for him to prove her wrong; that was all she needed right now, just that hope in the dark that was telling her that she might be able to have a normal life. They just needed to figure out how to do it, and everything would turn out fine.
Yeah, sleep, that sounds really good”, she chuckled, putting her head against his chest. “too bad about those popcorns” the chocolate was cold now anyway, but all of that could wait until tomorrow. Right now, she didn’t want to move, she just wanted to stay here in his arms, and if she could possibly do it for the rest of her life, she knew that she would be happy, no matter how much it also scared her.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTirs Maj 24, 2022 10:51 pm

A low mumble left him as she replied that she wanted to believe him. Even though he knew he shouldn’t, he disapproved that she wasn’t able to tell him that she believed him but was thankful that she knew how to communicate that. Ryan continued to caress her, hoping that she would slowly feel more and more at ease with him. Feel more confident in the relationship they were heading towards… Were in?
“I can make some new tomorrow,” he mumbled, letting a hand caress some of her hair away from her face and kiss her forehead before he closed his eyes fully to fall asleep.
_______

In the morning, they had ended up spooning. Him being the big spoon of course. He woke and almost instinctively pulled her closer, kissing her behind her ear, only to let his nose burry it’s way into her hair, taking in her scent. “Good morning, Georgia,” he whispered to her. He wished to go downstairs and prepare food for her, but at the same time, he wanted her to wake up to someone being next to her. That might just be more important.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 10:53 am

She slept without waking up. She couldn’t remember when she had last done that, constantly waking up and usually really early as well, not that she felt tired, that was the gist of it, she was never exhausted. As if she was running on some spare battery that no one knew when she would run out of fuel. But this night clearly wasn’t like any of the others. And as she was awakened by arms that pulled her closer, a smile blossomed over her lips, “good morning, Ryan”, she whispered with the tiredness still hanging in her voice.
This is maybe the best way to wake up”, she added a short while later. Because it was, and she felt incredibly lucky that he had chosen to wake up with her of all the girls there were out there.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 11:51 am

She sounded tired which made a small chuckle leave him, almost ending in a soft hum. “Would it be better if I made some breakfast for us?” he mumbled before he laid down correctly again from having had his nose completely in her hair. He closed his eyes for a moment, thinking this was a really pleasant morning so far, and something that he could get really used to. After all, it hadn’t really been like that with Seraphina, since everything was a little secret, besides from that it had been years since he had been in a relationship with Nicole where they had been able to cuddle up like this in the morning. “You know, your bed is really comfortable,” he informed.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 1:38 pm

Her lips curled into a bigger grin. “That might make it the best morning I’ve ever had,” she whispered, feeling the pleasurable chills glide down her back when his nose found its way into her hair. She could get used to it. It scared her how much she wanted to get used to it. She laughed when he told her that her bed was comfortable, “well sometimes it has its perks having parents that are always away; they tend to give you the best things” she hummed, well, at least when they had the money for it, “you know, you’re the first I’ve ever brought into my bed” she whispered, with Aleks it had been by him, and with all the other guys it was the same because then she could leave when she wanted and needed too, “I would love to have more morning like this, with you” she whispered, almost afraid to let those words leave her lips. But right now, that was all she could think about.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 2:44 pm

He hummed a little as she mentioned that it might be the best morning if he made breakfast for them. Well, it only made him consider going downstairs even more. She spoke about how it was a perk to have parents who were always away. “That’s a little sad, but I understand I think” He mumbled though he understood that she was grateful that they at least gave her something, now that they weren’t capable of giving her the time she needed. When she mentioned that he was the first one she had brought into her bed, he popped up on his elbow and turned her a little so he could look at her with a soft smile, “Really?” he said and let his eyes stay at her, looking madly in love. He leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss, “We can arrange that,” he told her almost as quiet as her. He pulled away so he could look better at her. “But first, breakfast,” he said before he gave her a quick kiss and started to stumble out of the bed, still butt naked.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 3:51 pm

She turned and looked up at him as he asked if she meant it, “yeah”, she said with a soft expression and let her hand find his cheek as he leaned down to kiss her. Her eyes closed, and as he left her, a slight hum glided through her throat, “breakfast sounds really nice”.
As her eyes opened, she got a full view of him as he ran around getting his clothes again. With a puppy-like look, she followed him with her eyes, taking in every curve of his body. Once again, she couldn’t believe her luck; even if someone tried to break her apart from Ryan, she would never let anyone do that, which was why she hoped that it would work, that her own willingness to stay the course and figure things out with him would be enough to actually keep her on the mat and not always try to self-sabotage. She really wanted to be a better person for him.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 5:00 pm

He walked around and found his clothing and did his best to get dressed somewhat quickly, only because he really wanted to make breakfast for her quickly, and hopefully serve it on her bed, but who knew, she might be quicker than him and join him in the kitchen. When he was all dressed, except for his belt, he walked over to the bed and tugged her in tightly. With a wide smile, he gave her a couple of very sweet kisses. “I’ll be back soon,” he said before he quickly exited the room, walked downstairs, and started preparing some nice food. Or, he had believed that he would be making pancakes, but it turned to toast with fluffy scrambled eggs and avocado slices instead. If he was quick enough, he would arrange everything on two plates, put it on a tray, and hurry back up the stairs to her, to put it on her lap. “Bon appetite!” he said and spread his arms out as soon as it seemed stable.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 6:05 pm

There was something about the whole atmosphere that made her heart flutter. Maybe this was what people talked about when they mentioned that they were floating around in the skies. Or, was that even how the saying went? She quickly kissed him back and her smile only grew as she saw how he exited the room. For a moment she wondered if she should join and help him, but something about how he had gotten out of bed and down in the kitchen, told her that he wanted to make it special for her. So instead she found her phone and moved over on her stomach and started scrolling through her contact, deleting those that would end up dragging her back into the environment she was trying to leave, even if it was something they had decided together yesterday, without actually talking about it. Well, not in detail. Some of the numbers she even went in and blocked so they wouldn’t even be able to text or call her.
As she heard how he was running upstairs she couldn’t help but laugh and pushed herself up in a seating position. “You’re such a dork, I love it” she laughed taking the tray and looked at the small feast he had made, “it looks really good though” she hummed “we can watch something if you want?” she pointed toward the dusted tv in her room that she wasn’t even sure was working with how little she had used it the last couple of months.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 6:22 pm

He laughed with her as she called him a dork. The way she said it simply told him that it was in a caring and loving way. He sat down next to her. “I’m glad it does,” he said with a little chuckle, “My first idea was to make pancakes, but they take so long to make, so I would rather make them, you know, before you woke up,” he knew very well he had been the one to wake her up, but the thought of how much it could ruin if he wasn’t by her side when she woke up had certainly made him want to stay next to her, “But it was a little too comfy lying next to you,” he finished speaking softer now.
The brown eyes followed her hand as she pointed towards the television, “Uh, certainly, if you know how to make it work?” he laughed. He had never been good with electronics unless they were what most kids would call ‘ancient’.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 12:04 pm

I’ll just have to look forward to next time you feel like making me breakfast”, she said with a warm smile, not minding that it hadn’t turned into pancakes. Then he asked if she knew how it worked. She couldn’t help but laugh; “all right, one moment” she placed the tray beside her and got out of the bed, still naked as when they had fallen asleep; as she passed the dresser, she took out a t-shirt and pulled it over her head before she turned to the television, it didn’t take long before she got it to work and with the apple tv remote and tv remote she walked back and got it up and running “anything you want to see?” she hummed, looking at him after she had placed herself under the covers again. Taking the toast up and took a bite, closing her eyes as the flavours spread in her mouth. Her ability always craved a lot of energy of her, and food was one of the best ways to gain it back, whereas sleeping was the most important. “This is really good”, she said with her mouth half full, but placed a hand in front of it, so he couldn’t see her chewing still.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 12:25 pm

He chuckled a little as she spoke about who she would be looking forward to the next time where he was going to be making breakfast. An almost nervous laughter left him as she laughed about how he was still so insecure about electronics. He was simply just blank when it came to it and trying most often just took way too long. When she got out of the bed, his eyes followed her for a moment, taking her in, seeing everything in the daylight. He watched how she got her shirt on and turned the television on.  It was good that she knew something about it and didn’t just go completely blank about it. While she was fixing the television he managed to eat some of his eggs. “Have you ever considered being an electrician?” he joked. Everyone was better at electronics than him, so, 'of course' he believed she could get a job in the field His brows raised to the roof as he saw how she had two remotes. God, so much technology. He looked away from the remotes to her as she asked him what he wanted to see. “Well, we never really got to watch the last movie,” he told her with a small smile, looking at her as she enjoyed the food she was eating. “I can see that,” he said with a wide smile before he took some of his own.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 12:39 pm

She looked at him, then started laughing when he mentioned she could become an electrician “yeah, sure, dressed like this, I would get a lot of clientele, and I wouldn’t even have to fix anything”, she said cheekily, raised her brows before he then mentioned that they had been starting to watch a movie. “Oh, yeah! Good idea. Never got to finish it myself afterwards,” she hummed, letting her tongue glide over her lips. At the same time, she found the movie, and just for good measure, she restarted it because she was pretty sure that they hadn’t seen any of it, even though they had almost watched what seemed like twenty minutes.
She pushed herself a little more up, but as she didn’t feel like the pillows were giving the best support, she turned and fluffed both pillows so Ryan also would be able to lean back and sit a little more comfortable.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 1:57 pm

He laughed as she said that she wouldn’t even have to fix anything, “Probably not,” he laughed with her, being careful not to push it any further, because he knew very much that if he said he would love to watch her work all day, it might end up in pushing her toward something she hopefully didn’t need right now.
He laughed a little as she explained that she never got to finish the movie by herself after he had left. “It was late, and it was an eventful evening,” He tried to defend that it was okay that she hadn't gotten to finish it. She put the movie on and restarted it, he followed her as she made everything more comfortable for both of them, got up next to her and leaned back against the pillows. He took another bite of his breakfast before he glanced over at her, and without any hesitation he chose to swing his arm up and around her, pulling her just a little closer.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 5:33 pm

Yeah,” she said with an appreciative smile as she turned and looked at him. Looking at his hand he very smoothly got around her shoulders, she couldn’t help but let out a small giggle. He made her feel something she had never truly felt before. With a small sigh, she placed her head against his shoulder and started eating the rest of her breakfast. When she was done, she rose from where she had been sitting so, she could place the tray on the floor.
Georgia quickly found her way back into Ryan’s arms, pulling the covers over them and making a small hum, that clearly indicated how well she was feeling right now. You could also see it how her body was starting to heal up nicely.
So” she mumbled, knowing that it might be a loaded question, but it had been swirling around in her head since she had woken up, “ehm, just to get our expectation straight, what do you want us to be?” she asked, lifting her head a little so she could look at him after she had asked her question.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 9:24 pm

Ryan’s eyes followed Georgia’s movements as she put away the tray. Pulling her closer as she came back into his arms. He could see how much better she was feeling compared to the night before, and even though she still had some bruises, he was certain that she felt so much better than  compared to the last many days. This day was just… Better.
He turned his head slightly towards her as she mumbled, from the start having a feeling of what she wished to talk about, because they had to talk about it at some point, and the question had been hanging in the air for hours, heavily the whole morning.
He moved a little around so could look better at her, though he couldn’t watch the movie as easy. “If I have to be honest, I’m not really the person to… Have friends with benefits,” he said furrowing his brows a little, “So I guess, from my perspective were dating?” he wondered and let a hand correct at strand of her hair. “I guess…” he licked his lips thoughtfully, “That we’ll soon feel comfortable enough in this to give it another label?” he offered, already telling her that he was open to become her boyfriend. “What do you want us to be? And please, if you’re aiming for something lower, that-that’s all okay. I would much rather know it than walk around thinking of a future that you’re not hoping for,” he said with a somewhat serious chuckle.
Georgia

Georgia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 9:06 am

She let her tongue run slowly over her lips as he explained that friends with benefits weren’t really something he did. Not that she had believed he would be if she were being honest.
Dating, she liked the thought of that, even more so when he told her that he was open to something more. To become girlfriend and boyfriend. It scared her, not in the way that she didn’t want a boyfriend, but it scared her how much she wanted to be someone's girlfriend. She pushed herself out, so she could turn her body and look at him probably. “Maybe, if I wanted something more?” she whispered, filling her lungs with air. “I, I already deleted the contacts of those I normally hung out with, you know” she didn’t say the whole sentence because it made her feel uncomfortable. “I really want to try to make this work, work more than just two people dating, but I’m also afraid that I’ll do something to fuck it up because when I get these urges, I become really impulsive, almost a self-destructive manner” she tried to explain, god, she really needed to talk with someone about it. But right now, she just tried to express why she was so scared, hoping that Ryan might be able to understand it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brightside of me [cw]   Brightside of me [cw] - Page 5 Empty

Brightside of me [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 5 af 6Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: