Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

But something about it felt like home somehow

Go down 
+2
Juniper Avalon
Francis
6 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

Humør : Discomfort is where growth lies.
Antal indlæg : 55

But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 3 EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 7:48 am

Reginald didn't say much, but he observed the situation and sat down just like Juniper did. For one he was concerned about how all of this would unfold, not just for Juniper's sake, for the girls as well. He placed his hand on Mariella's shoulder giving it a small squeeze before once again redirecting his attention to what Hope had to say. Reginald raised his brow a little bit when Hope mentioned that Juniper had a sister, now it was very long ago since Juniper and him even had talk about the members of Juniper's family - or they had spoken about her brother after he had died. Reginald had dealt with people in many shapes, people filled with different kind of sin, but making someone want to escape an entire dimension to get peace, that sister had to be a new kind of extreme. But he couldn't help but have a bad feeling about this, now worse. Because if a person like this made a choice to suddenly just place her feet on the grounds of Athena, then there would be more people than just Juniper who could be in danger. His eyes moved towards Ayah, Hope and ended on Mariella again. Now he had known Mariella the longest, and just like how he was concerned for his boys in general, he was for his girls as well. If they wanted him to be or not. But there was more ways to paint a picture of this sister than getting Juniper's memories back. They could do a location spell, maybe, depending on just how powerful the sister's magic was at least. But he would make a note to himself and ask Cassian about it later on how it was best to deal with a situation like this. Mariella took a sip of her wine and licked the drops of her lips by folding them a little bit, took a deeper breath in and just waited for what her mother to say something on the matter, same did Ayah.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Hope

Hope

Humør : I think my guardian angel drinks
Antal indlæg : 324

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 3 EmptyFre Feb 25, 2022 7:41 pm

Juniper couldn’t help but blink a little. Letting the words of Hope sink in, understanding just what it was that she was being told. It really hadn’t been what Juniper had seen coming, especially not know with her taking over the academy and everything that was turning around in their lives enough as it is. Was she ready to unlock memories she maybe no longer wished to know? She was happy enough as it were, but maybe they were all right and she needed them to know what could be coming in the future. The older fairy let out a small sigh and nodded. “We’ll figure it out, like we always do, but I need time to figure out what I want or not” she said with a small smile, letting her eyes wander over each individual that was sitting in the kitchen. “I love you all so much, and even though I might not remember what happened in wonderland, doesn’t mean that I don’t know what will always be in my heart” the soft smile softened the almost always stoic Hope that nodded slowly. “of course, we’ll support any discission that you decides to do, but should we start figuring out is even possible?” she asked, and it was clear to see that Juniper was turning around the thoughts in her head and then started to nod “it has never hurt anyone, to be prepared, then we at least know that it is possible if there comes a time when it is needed” she said with a soft voice and Hope nodded again. She still didn’t like it, but when it came down to it, it wasn’t her decision.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 3 EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 2:33 pm

Mariella could get behind the logic, that they would figure this out. That time was needed to find out what their mother wanted to do and not to do. But Mariella also couldn't help feeling rather unsettled by all of this. One thing was how everyone was affected by the Russian werewolves, then there was the whole thing with her brother Theo - and now this? How much more could she pile up before it just became too much to deal with? And Mariella knew she would met a melting point down the line. She looked shortly towards Ayah who nodded a little giving her Mariella then her mother an uplifting smile. "Everything is possible with the help from the right people," Mariella breathed out. Well, hadn't she just discovered that Adonis hadn't had his heart in all of these years and thereby Leon's family had been able to make a whole plan based on that? "I know a few people who might be able to help," Ayah licked her lips a little bit. "But I will have to reach out and hear them out," she added looking towards Hope and then her mother. Antionette had taken Ayah in once before and had taught her a great deal of magic, and Ayah had helped with the school in France. Maybe she would be able to help them or at least tell if it was possible or not.

Mariella looked towards Reginald and licked her lips a little bit. "Don't tell Nigel and the others okay?" She started, "if anything I want to tell them myself - once we figure out what it all means," Mariella added, and Reginald nodded a little bit. Not that he liked keeping things to himself when he found it risky, but he also needed to allow Mariella having something to sort out for herself and to talk about it when she found it right. "But you guys find out what you want to do, I'm just gonna step outside for a few seconds to clear my head," Mariella downed the last sip of her wine before getting up her chair and walked outside. Well, it wasn't news to anyone by now that her powers could be overwhelming and along side her own emotions pressing on them as well. Ayah looked shortly towards Mariella leaving before then looking back at her older sister and Mother. What a turn this day had taken.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 3 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 6:27 pm

It was clear to everyone that tension was high, maybe it was just best to let everyone take a step back and then they could regroup and talk about this on a later date. “I think I’ll take my leave soon” Hope mumbled, after Mariella had told them she would step outside for a moment. Or few seconds as she had said. Juniper nodded, looking towards Ayah before her head turned towards Reginald. What a day. She stood up and walked over towards the fridge and started taking out things for dinner, the girls had told her that they weren’t hungry, and it wasn’t even because Juniper was even that hungry when it came down to it, but it gave her something her to do, ease her mind for a second or two.

When Hope felt there had passed enough time she got up from the table as well. She walked over and gave Juniper a soft side armed hug. Then she made a small salute towards Reginald. “Do you want a ride home Ayah?” she asked, then nodded towards the door “I’m just going to ask Mariella if she wants a ride towards Leon” she would have liked to go to Ace, but after everything and then finding out that Ayah and he were friends. She just needed some time alone, so she would be driving back towards Aston, stay in her apartment a day or two, before she would rejoin the living and figure out what she could.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 3 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 7:31 pm

Ayah had kept herself seating, lost in her own little brain fog, sipping her tea even after the cup was empty she did the same movement almost as if she expected it was filled. Then Hope asked if she wanted a ride home, which brought the air fairy somewhat back to life again as she blinked a little bit, "yeah, thanks," she exhaled a little bit. Then nodding to the fact that Hope would go out and ask Mariella if she wanted a ride along the way towards Leon. Mariella entered the door standing in the door frame had heard her name, since she also hadn't been that far from coming back inside. "It's alright but thanks, I think I will take the walk and ask if he will meet me half way. Could use the fresh air," she replied before letting out a soft exhale, sometimes it was just nice to be in nature and think about life for a moment. After all it wouldn't take Leon long to pick up on her scent once she headed in the direction and she knew the way - she also knew the forest was perhaps not the safest thing to travel through, but they were still closer to Damian's territory than where the other wolves roamed - and she did have the ability to sense them if they got close enough, and the skill set to keep herself hidden. Perhaps of growing up in a hunter family, even if she never had went on hunts and all that, it didn't mean she didn't have some skills. Always be prepared after all. "Which means I should start going," she chuckled a little bit, holding her arms around not really wanting either of them escaping her without a hug. Ayah gave Mariella a warm hug. Reginald looked towards the girls. Perhaps it was also best it was just him and Juniper for dinner, then they could talk thing about as well or not talk about it at all, what ever they wanted. After having hugged her sisters, Mariella walked into give her mother and then Reginald a warm hug, getting herself ready to go. Ayah hugged Reginald and her mother as well, before heading towards the car so her and Hope could get going. For Mariella it wasn't really an issue finding way, she had walked this way before.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 3 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 7:55 pm

Hope gave her a smaller smile “No problem” she hummed and then walked out of the kitchen towards Mariella to ask her the same question. “No, I understand, tell Leon hi from me, be safe” even though Hope could use a lot of time telling her youngest sister that she didn’t like the idea of her walking around alone, at least not in these parts of the region because they knew that it wasn’t far from where the werewolves had made their pack stay. But she didn’t, knowing her sister was not only a grown woman but also an independent one at that.
See you” she waved, and then nodded towards the car as Ayah rejoined her and then walked towards it. Playing around with her keys on the way, trying to push down the nagging feeling her heart. Shit, this was bad. No, a few days, that would make things better again. She hoped.
Getting into the car, was almost pure routine at this point. Not really looking at Ayah as she drove her home. More or less just caught up in her own mind about everything that had happened today.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 3 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 6:51 am

"I will," Mariella nodded with a warmer smile, before starting moving through the branches and make her way through towards the path she had made after the first few times she had taken this way. Good thing she had always been up for walking off the beaten track instead of just taking the way everyone was, so thereby she had discovered the possibly most beautiful way throughout the forest but also a way very few travelled by.

Ayah sat down in the front seat and put on her seatbelt, before placing her elbow in the window, just leaning her head against the headrest. There was a lot of tension in the car, and in the same time not, very specific kind of tension. Tension from the whole day, and tension from things they most likely should talk about but didn't. Ayah didn't mind the silence, just letting the window a little bit down to let the wind brush over her face, taking in the silence and letting go of all that was pressuring over her shoulders.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 3 EmptyTirs Mar 01, 2022 5:37 am

There were a lot of thought going through Hope’s mind, and she wanted nothing more than to let someone in. But it was a process, and she knew it would be along one before she ever truly trusted anyone again. Because every time she started to remotely open up, she got burned in one way or another. So, she had learned not to let anyone in where it could hurt again. To that extent she even put-up walls when she was around Ace, not that they were noticeable. But she did, because of the constant fear that he too would turn around and abuse her trust, which he had already done once. Her eyes glided towards Ayah, before she let them go back to the road ahead of her.

It didn’t take long before they were at the house, letting out a small sigh Hope mustered a small smile and looked towards her younger sister. “Have a nice evening, don’t be a stranger” she chuckled, leaning in to give her a half hug before she would wait for her to get out so she could drive home. Feeling the heaviness of the silence in the car, now that it was only herself. Hopefully one day, she would be able to trust again without constantly fearing that something would happen.

Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 3 Empty

But something about it felt like home somehow
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» You think you have felt real pain? I shall show you what nightmares are made from
» Far From Home
» I've come home
» This is Home
» Go big or go home

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Markedet-
Gå til: