Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

But something about it felt like home somehow

Go down 
+2
Juniper Avalon
Francis
6 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly."
Fag : Magiens historie
Antal indlæg : 81

But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 6:42 pm

Juniper gave Ayah a smile filled with appreciation that she would go and make some tea for them. “Thank you dear” she said, turning towards Mariella as she saw how she looked towards her. Opening her arms, to step into them and closed them around her youngest daughter. Still such a foreign concept for her, because in her heart she knew that this was her daughter. But her memory, told her that she shouldn’t have one. It was very conflicting, not that she would ever say anything else to her three daughters. Because the love for them was there, no matter if she remembered or not. Licking her lips, she let go as Mariella stepped out of her arms again, smiling back as she turned and walked inside of her small house. Turning towards Reginald, she let out a soft exhale as he told her, that no matter what he would be there. “I know, and I love you for it” she whispered, knowing just how much he had been dealing with himself, in all of this. Finding Aaron, getting to know Elisabeth again. It was a lot of things that was happening around them, that they needed to comprehend and let sink in. “mmh, that helps” she chuckled, as he kissed her forehead. Breathing him in, as he pulled her into his embrace and closed her arms around him.
They stood there for a while, until she heard the car door close, and her oldest daughter started walking down the garden towards the house. She nodded, but there wasn’t a smile to see on Hope’s lips as she walked into the house, seeing her sisters in the kitchen. “Tea?” she asked, with a small smile, before sitting down by the small table in the giant kitchen. Or, it was giant when you took the size of the house in account.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ayah

Ayah

Humør : “How many times have you typed “I’m fine.” with shaky fingertips and bloodshot eyes?”
Antal indlæg : 133

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 7:12 pm

"Good," he hummed a little bit. Reginald took a deeper breath in just standing there with Juniper. She was much older than him, and he was so sure that no matter was to come she would slay the challenge just like she had survived anything else she had been through in her past. Reginald believed she could get through whatever she sat her mind to, and he admired her so incredibly much for it. But right now, they were just standing here, and that was okay. Because there was so much to recover.

Mariella had just jumped on the counter watching Ayah making the tea ready when Hope after a while entered, giving her a soft smile. Ayah turned her head before picking up the teapot and walked over to placee it at the table where Hope had sat down. "Well I can find you something stronger if you prefer?" Ayah suggested, not really knowing what had happened but by the looks of it, something had for sure happened. Mariella jumped down from the counter and got five cups, holding at least three of them in the handle using her fingers, who needed to walk twice when you could make it in one trip? But she really had to bite her tongue not to ask questions Hope didn't want to answer, it had to be hard, being the only one with an ideal memory on how things had been. "What is going on you guys?" Ayah looked towards her sisters a bit more sceptic, not really knowing what they were saying but it was very clear that something was unspoken. But right now her idea of news were most likely as dark as it could get, she almost expected them to tell her something tragic.
Hope

Hope

Humør : I think my guardian angel drinks
Antal indlæg : 324

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 7:53 pm

She hugged him a little closer, and then she leaned back. Giving him one her of typical bright smiles, pushing herself up she placed a soft kiss against his lips, before she started to move her nose over his. A small chuckle left her, before she let herself fall back to the heels of her feet. “Everything will turn out fine, just like always” she added, knowing it would. No matter what, things would be alright, it might take some time. But she wasn’t one to quit, and no matter what happened she would be there for everyone. Like she had done so many times before. Even though, she still waited to step completely out of Reginald’s arms, as she found a sense of comfort and security in them. Giving her the boost, she needed, before walking inside and explain to Ayah something that she might not even really understand herself.

Hope looked up towards Ayah, when she asked if she wanted something stronger. Looking back at the teapot and then back at her sister then she nodded. “You know what, with this start to the year, I would really want something stronger, thanks and please” she mumbled, letting her fingers glide through her hair. Closing her eyes, she tried not to let her thoughts wonder back to the start of the year, where she had almost died in Ace’s arm, because Oscar punching his arm through her stomach. Not that she showed her how bad it had affected her. With not being able to sleep, or the nightmares she had from time to time. When she had woken Ace with them, she had just told him it was the old ones, where she had almost gotten her head chopped off.
Hope looked towards Mariella when Ayah asked what was going on, then towards Ayah letting out a small sigh. “Just, well, it’s hard to explain” she mumbled, while scratching her cheek a little. She still thought it was a bad idea, especially with how their father was now. And the fact that he didn’t have any memories. To some extent she could only think of one person, Acacia. And that was just trouble she did not wish to unlock.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 9:22 am

His eyes looked towards her before she pushing herself up to reach his lips and he leaned down to meet hers. Reginald didn't know if he believed everything would turn out fine, or maybe they would. They would turn out different that was for sure. "No matter what you chose, things will be different. It's memories from a time you don't remember, it will influence who you become, but so will not knowing, getting reminders everyday that you don't recall anything about them than these current moments. I hate to see you suffer from it," he whispered softly looking into her eyes again. "But yeah, no matter what will we will rise from the ashes - pun intended," he looked shortly towards the garden before looking back at Juniper again, holding her close giving her a soft little squeeze letting her wait till she was ready to get inside again.

Ayah nodded to her older sister, then finding something. She believed there was some white wine in the fridge, and right she was,  she grabbed a glass with her and placed in front of Hope. Mariella licked her lips a little bit, sometimes just wishing she could turn her powers off completely, but she had tried that - it didn't work like that, but she had reminded herself to focus on a single emotion within herself and go from there, hoping it was strong enough to distract her from the others. But it was hard when looking at Hope time to time, especially today when it just seemed like this man had such a big influence - well of course, he was their father, if they remembered or not, or he recalled or not. And of course Ayah wanted to know. "Try me," Ayah pulled out a chair and sat down, Mariella followed doing the same a few seconds after not wanting to be the only one standing up. "We met someone down at the marked, or mum and Hope did," she then started the conversation, but well it wasn't like Mariella really had any memories she could add to it, other than the feeling of familiarity. "You met someone?" Ayah pressed her brows together a bit confused, looking from Ella to Hope.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 8:50 pm

She glided back down on her feet with a soft smile on her lips, her hand tracing over his cheek. She couldn’t help but let out a short joyous laugh when he told her that they would rise from the ashes. “Horrible dad jokes you are shaking out of your sleeves these days” she chuckled, shaking her head a little at him. When he pulled her back into an embrace, she let herself stand there a little while longer. Mostly because she knew that Hope needed to do this in her own way, especially since she was the one that could actually remember all of these things.

Hope thanked her sister when she placed a glass in front of her. She started sipping from it, looking a little in front of herself when she said that she should try her. Then Mariella spoke for her, telling Ayah that they had met someone. Hope slowly turned her blue eyes towards them, letting out a soft sigh. “We met our father” she added, licking her lips looking towards where she thought Reginald and her mother would be standing. “But just like mom, he can’t remember anything” she added, before she took a bigger sip from her glass. It was still a lot to take in, especially when you had tried to find your family for over thousands and years. And each time you felt like you were close, something happened, and they slipped away. Now that she had found both her parents, they couldn’t remember her. What kind of cruel fate was that? Always making her smell and taste happiness, but not quite give her the full experience.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 4:48 am

"Oh honey, there way more up my sleeve, you will just have to wait around and see," he teased a little bit, giving her another soft kiss on top of her head. "Should we take a walk in the garden, letting the girls talk?" Reginald suggested, it was nice just standing here taking everything in, but going for a walk in the garden was also pretty good - especially when you had a lot on your mind. One thing he had learned over time was that you couldn't just completely clean the mind from everything, it was stored away and unable to be reached, the dangerous part was how many years of memories you had to go through before even beginning to uncover the lost ones. It would be rough, no matter what direction they chose to go.

Ayah blinked a little, they met their father? Then why the sad face? He didn't remember. Of course he didn't, and Ayah folded her lips a little bit together. Ayah had lived a fine enough life in the fairy village with their aunt and uncle, believing them to be her parents despite knowing they weren't, but in the end it hadn't mattered when they had taken care and raised her for seven-hundred-years till their last breath. Ayah had been looking for her sisters, never expected to actually find her parents and therefor so her mind had let their faces vanish till lately. "So, are we going to do anything about it?" Ayah questioned looking at Hope a little bit and licked her lips. Because even Ayah knew it was hard looking at your mother, knowing the person you looked at was your mother but seeing her not recalling the fact that she was, but acted on the knowledge the had been giving. Trying her best. Ayah knew their mother was trying her very best. Mariella made a small shrug, "I don't think its a choice we can make for them - but I also don't really have much to say in this I reckon, you guys have actual memories of them, I don't," which was fair since she hadn't been more than a month or so old when send through the portal. "However so, you seemed like you know more about him than just the fact that he is our father?" Mariella added looking towards Hope, well otherwise why would she be so guarded about it, waiting to just be disappointed.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 10:34 am

She thought his proposal through, the only reason why she hesitated was the fact that maybe the girls needed her in there too. But then there was the thing about just taking a moment for herself, and let the whole thing settle. It was still overwhelming knowing that she was missing something of her life, and as Reginald truthfully had said; Life shaped you. There was no way in knowing what would happen to her, if she regained her memories. Would she be still the same person as she had been before? “A walk around in the garden would be nice” she finally decided to say, letting the girls talk about this without her present. Especially with Ayah still having to cope with the fact that the parents that she had lived with, had been her uncle and aunt. That she was her mother. Hope dealing with the fact that her mother couldn’t remember her, and all the trauma she was carrying around without letting anyone in. Juniper let her hand find Reginald’s, and slowly started walking into the debt of the garden.

Hope tightened the muscles in her jaw, as Ayah asked if they were going to do anything about it. She wasn’t sure that she wanted too, it was bad enough not to be remembered by your parents. She had lived over thousands of years in this dimension without any family. Now she wasn’t even sure she wanted it. “We can’t just do something about it” she told Ayah, looking up letting her blue eyes find Ayahs. “You could change everything about the person Juniper is now, and our father isn’t the man that he was in wonderland” she tried to get her point across, looking towards Mariella when she voiced her opinion. Hope agreed, it wasn’t a choice they had to make for them. Hope licked her lips, when Mariella asked if she knew more about him, than just being their father. “There is a rumour” she started, letting her finger glide over the wineglass rim. “In the circles dealing with crime related things, there are two brothers, they should after the legend, have lived since the early ages of ancient Greek, Phoenix brothers – they are ruthless and in the big league of criminals, they are bad news – and not in the, we take from the rich to give to the poor, no, we take everything that has something of worth and can make our name even bigger and feared” she let her eyes shift from Ayah’s to Mariella’s while she talked. When she finished she took another sip from her wine.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 6:31 pm

He knew they needed her, but perhaps the girls also needed a moment to talk it out themselves without a parent, and then they could talk it over after all together. There was even a part of Reginald who knew it was unfair leaving the shapeshifter out of it, only because that in the end it was his life they were talking about too. But then again, he knew just who the guy was, and it actually had him a bit more worried getting him involved with their lives because he knew what Francis and his brother did for the living. Reginald took a deeper breath in as she agreed to go for the walk, then starting to walk with her to the garden, just looking around and let nature waking up really calm their nerves. Or at least his, now it wasn't his own that were the most triggered in this, even if it did effect him.

Ayah knew it could change about everything, for better or for worse. But was it worth knowing you had a life you didn't know anything about, in the end they had all done things they weren't proud off, so what would be so bad with recalling a handful of years? Maybe it was just her not understanding why one would want to keep a part of yourself hidden away when you had discovered something wasn't like it was supposed to be. Ayah kept quiet for now, folding her lips a little bit reaching for one of the cups and poured up some tea but listened to Hope's tale. Crime related things. Ella took pretty much everything in Hope mentioned, holding her breath for a moment, trying to not let her curiosity take the bait. But Mariella also knew she had plenty people in her life she could ask about these Phoenix brothers, but she had also learned the importance in getting different perspectives, so she was going to ask Leon about them later, and then perhaps hear Nigel and Jamie out. Trying to figure out as much as she could, while also knowing knowledge from books and people couldn't always make a clear image. "That is just fantastic," Ella snorted a little bit leaning back in her seat. Now, she had never really expected anything. "I could feel it though, through the fire. Like a luring whisper," she tabbed two fingers on the counter shortly looking at them before moving her eyes up to Hope again. "But I reckon there is a reason they go by Phoenix brothers - the bird and fire," she exhaled looking a little at Ayah who remained rather silent in this, just not knowing what to say really where Mariella wasn't afraid to ask questions.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 6:46 pm

Hope huffed and closed her eyes for a moment. “Well, they are unique shapeshifters, they are both phoenixes” she added giving her sister a small smile, knowing very well she would feel a connection to them. Especially since she had gotten her father’s powers, even her magic was fuelled by him. “Now I’ve been walking in those parts of the world many years, sometimes you have to fight evil with evil, and I needed contacts in that world to make sure that I got people out on the other side” not every time had gone good, she still mourned the young woman she had tried to help away from America, only to find that she had been used as a blood bag for fancy parties. Letting out a small sigh, knowing that it might be time to share a little. But she didn’t know if she should wait for their mother to come back or not.
To a point, it was maybe even better not to let her in on what Hope could actually remember. “We didn’t only flee wonderland because of the darkness, our aunt was consumed with jealousy and if you ask me, she might be the very reason why our parents can’t remember us” she whispered, letting her hand glide over her face with a soft groan, before she leaned back and drowned the rest of the wine.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 9:28 pm

Phoenixes, she couldn't help but find it fascinating but who wouldn't, if it wasn't for the fact that they were linked to major crimes and all. Sometimes Mariella forgot her sisters and mother for that matter had been scattered all over the time line, herself included. None of them had been able to find each other, which had perhaps been the most cruel trick the devil had pulled - or whoever was in charge.

Then there was a slight change of subject, or not completely it was still about their family. About their apparently crazy aunt that could be the course of this. Mariella took a deeper breath in, was it too late to just call Leon and beg to just go far far away for a while and not dealing with all this upcoming family dramas? "I think I remember her a bit," Ayah mumbled a little bit. Mostly because well her parents had mentioned her before, and she had been nine when they had went through the portal. "Didn't she have a son? Our cousin" Mariella let out a small sigh, well now it wasn't like she hadn't gotten used to getting new family members and each having their story and truck of drama with them, but right now - she had reach her limit for a moment, and yet it wasn't like she was going to pull out of it, because her sisters, their mother also needed her in this. "So, crime boss father and uncle, bonus, a crazy aunt. Maybe I will take a glass of wine too," she therefor added, but also rather expressing she thought it was a lot rather than containing it.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 9:45 am

Hope nodded when Ayah asked if Acacia didn’t have a son. “Heath, nasty bastard” she mumbled, or at least he had become one after his soul had been so horrible twisted by the darkness and he had given apart of himself to become even more powerful. “I think what you would call him in this dimension would be an Imp, part nature creature and half demonic” narrowing her eyes she couldn’t help but let out a soft laugh, when Mariella commented on the fact that she might need some wine as well. “Well, there is more left” Hope said, as she leaned over and grabbed the flask and poured herself another glass before she shook the bottle as an invitation for her to come over and get some as well.
In any case, let’s see how this plays out, but I have a bad feeling about it all, and I think it would be best that we just kept things as they are now” she mumbled, knowing it wasn’t what Ayah wished for. Hope just couldn’t wonder, that what if Juniper, their mother got her memories back. And the same for their father. Would they end up finding each other again, what with Reginald? Besides in this world, Juniper wouldn’t be a good match for a man like Francis. Their life in wonderland should just stay there, and they should all be grateful for what they had now.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 7:57 am

An Imp, she couldn't recall having heard too much about that sort of hybrid. But she was fairly sure it wasn't impossible to dig something up about them, chuckling a little when Hope mentioned that there was more wine left, and picked up a wine glass before skipping over to her sister and placed the glass down and sat down.  Mariella at this point understood why Hope had a bad feeling about all of this. It was a mess bound to explode, and no one could really know the outcome of any of this. And even if Mariella at this point was used to having some sort of issue in close hand without it being directly aimed towards her, suddenly it felt very close. "You can't unlock one door and expect someone not to want to see what is on the other side of it," Ayah sighed a little bit, keeping things the way they where when so much beyond was luring and waiting. But she waved her hand a little up, to sign that she would stop arguing the topic. After all, it wasn't like Ayah didn't understand why Hope thought things should just stay this way and wished they would - Ayah just simply thought it was impossible to live in a daydream where they wouldn't wake up from their lost memories. One thing was they knew that their mother would most likely tell them on what she decided to do, but they had no idea how their father would response to all of this. If he just went on with his life and not caring or if he wanted to know. Ayah was curious, and she hated being the only one who hadn't encountered him. Or at least to he knowledge. "We will see what happens next, I do believe that if we know a little bit of digging on our father and uncle, see if we can find traces of Acacia and Heath - knowing if they are around or not, we can rest our shoulders hopefully they are still in Wonderland and none of our concern, but it might bring some peace having our cards played out," Mariella suggested, or well that was what she was going to do no matter what.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 8:08 pm

Hope looked up from pouring Mariella a glass of wine and looked at her other sister. “You can, you close it and walk away” even though her words were rather harsh, and something she had done many times. A hint of a smile formed over her lips. Mostly because she did understand why Ayah was reacting and thinking the way that she was. She then turned her gaze towards Mariella as she explained her viewpoint on the whole thing. Hope took a small sip, letting her fingers softly massage over her temples. “Well, hopefully they would just stay in Wonderland, I wouldn’t put it against her that she is just as bad as Rebekah” she hummed, closing her eyes as she let her fingers glide over the bridge of her nose. Almost looking like someone that was trying to ease a headache. “Every family have the black sheep, and Acacia was just driven by jealousy, she lost her husband because of the war, and when she saw how happy mom was she went after us” she chuckled a little half heartedly “safe to say, we have a dark spot in our family, and our mother doesn’t even really remember – bloody hell” she huffed leaning back in the chair taking another sip of her wine. It was probably for the best that it seemed like Juniper and Reginald had taken a small walk around in the garden.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 9:23 pm

Once again Ayah didn't comment, because she knew her and Hope could end up disagreeing for a while, and it was okay that they disagreed, but Ayah just didn't feel like there was a need for herself to keep voicing it. She could however agree on the fact that she hoped that Acacia would stay in Wonderland. Mariella hoped so as well, nothing the less she felt obligated to inform her brothers about the latest discovery, she wanted to talk to Leon about it too. Maybe it was just the feeling of knowing that the world had a thing for bringing things to the door that shouldn't have been dragged in. Just as bad as Rebekah, see even that thought made Mariella sick to her stomach thinking about, knowing about now just a little more closely what Rebekah was capable off because of the whole Adonis situation. Mariella could feel it taste slightly bitter, trying to swallow that taste by taking a sip of the wine, but it just didn't do it. "What if she is there and reaches out for mum, and she doesn't remember her? Wouldn't that be a huge risk to take as well?" Mariella asked blinking a little bit more concerned. Knowing it was a huge what if, but there was a chance, and therefor it should be thought about and not dismissed. It wasn't impossible if they didn't know for sure. Ayah leaned back a little bit in her chair listening to Mariella's concern and which was one of the reasons she now more than before thought it wouldn't be the worst thing for them to get their memories back; their parents. But she didn't comment on it, but gave a small nod as the thought was heard. But Hope was the oldest, and that came very much to show in how they almost waited for her to say something.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 10:04 pm

Hope blinked a little when Mariella voiced a problematic about if Acacia came back, and she didn’t remember her. She let out a soft sigh, maybe that was a valid point. “Now I actually have a headache” she mumbled and took another larger sip. “Maybe she remembers something about her, I don’t really know, since she remembered her brother” she scratched the back of her head and drank some of her wine. “Well, then we talk about it with her, and then we find someone that we trust that can help her with her memories?” she asked and looked at Ayah “I still think it is too risky, because some things are better left in the past, but I get that there would be some things that would just be risking her life if she didn’t know” she let her tongue glide over her lips. “But it’s up to mom really” she added, she looked at Ayah and gave her a small smile. If she was honest, she really wanted to talk about anything else than this. But it also didn’t seem like the right time to just change topic abruptly to something, like how was thing going with Leon and Mariella. Or how was Ayah doing, did she like her new house and how was Sariel. Now, there was a lot of things that Hope always picked up on, even though it didn’t always seem like it.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 11:08 pm

"Sorry," Ella gave her older sister a small apologetic smile, yet she still felt like it was a good point to take to heart. And perhaps there was a chance she would remember something about her sister, but if they voiced this that there was someone out there who could potential be out to harm her, or them for that matter, Mariella already knew what the choice would be. She hadn't known her mother for long but she knew that she wouldn't think twice about doing what was right for the family. And if knowing the threat coming was the answer? Mariella knew a few people whom she trusted with the ressources, or perhaps at least with the list of people whom could help. Not that she was that experienced with people dealing with that much memory loss. Ayah licked her lips a little bit. "But its also a risk not knowing what is to come, or could come. But its also in the past, and of course it will influence. But maybe it will give some clarity too," after all you were who you were based on your memories, and it was something in your past, that happened long ago. With all the other memories, Ayah didn't believe they would be so overwhelming as if it had been only five years ago their mother had lost all her memories compared to how long she actually had been around.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 8:10 am

For many it would be exhausting if you had a person in your life, where you never really agreed. Or always ended up discussing things or arguing about them. But for Hope, it was actually nice that Ayah didn’t just bend over backwards and let Hope trump over her, if there was something that she didn’t agree on. Could it be a little exhausting never agreeing on anything, sure, but she still liked it. And she had a point, which Hope wasn’t too proud to see and gave Ayah a small nod and a smile that followed along with it. “I see your point, for the shake of it being too dangerous I agree that some memories should be restored, I just still think it’s dangerous, but if anything it is up to mom what she wants to do, all we can do is tell her the dangers of not knowing, especially the things about her sister, and then we’ll take it from there?” she then asked giving Ayah a small smile. “I’m not here to be the bad guy, and tell you guys what to do and not to do, if you want to seek out Francis Mccoy, and talk with him or establish a relationship with him, then I will support you, just promise me that you will come to me if something happens, or if things start going of rails?” she then asked, not wanting to forbid anything that had never been her attention. She was just afraid something would happen, and then she would be too late to help.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 8:46 am

Ayah nodding a little bit, well she understood that there were risks and that it was dangerous to play with memories you didn't know the outcome off. You were shaped over time by the things that had happened to you, "we will take it from there," Ayah exhaled a little bit knowing they would. Mariella folded her lips a little bit together, well for one she had listened to Nigel, Jamie and Archie all her life disagreeing and all of that, so it didn't really do he much to listen to Ayah and Hope disagree, because in the end it all came down to the fact they wanted what was best for their mother. Their view of it just happened to be from different places, which was fair.

Mariella didn't know if she wanted to seek out Francis, her curiosity wanted to. Because the fire was luring her closer, yet she knew it was perhaps just a dangerous mission and people who played with fire happened to most of the time get burned. But she was going to learn more before even making that choice, and just happen faith would let her do it like that and not suddenly be standing face to face with him without much knowledge. Because fire energy just lured different along with her emotional energies, like a moth to a flame, it had been like that the first time she had met Tatia. Just the to of them starring at each other because the connection to fire just bound a different way. She had felt it stronger at the marked earlier, and sometimes that feeling was rather terrifying. "Of course," Mariella then finally spoke, now she had never been blind to ask for help, where she knew Ayah liked to do things on her own. The difference it had that Ella had grown up with her brothers where they never had judged if she had needed help in any way. "It for sure is some news to go home on," Ayah chuckled a little bit. It was not what she expected when she heard her sisters were getting here to for tea. Mariella was however sure if anyone could find out if Acacia and Heath were on Earth, it would be Reginald, or with some help from Elenora maybe, even Zitora perhaps - of course there were her brothers as well. Ella didn't go down on ressources that was for sure.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 8:53 am

Hope looked first at Mariella and then at Ayah when they both agreed that they would contact her if they needed help. Or it was Mariella that voiced her, but the look in Ayah’s eyes was more than enough. At least she also knew that Mariella had her brothers that would be there if anything happened, or Ayah had Sariel. As long as they had people in their life there would be there no matter what, then things would be alright. The same with their mother, and as long as she had Reginald, she was sure things would turn out okay.
Letting out a small sigh she took a sip of her wine closing her eyes against and leaning her head back. Her hand grabbed the back of her neck and started massaging it a little. She hadn’t slept all that great last night, maybe that was why she was a little touchy today. Who knew? She also needed to figure how it was even like to have a family again, which was something she hadn’t been having for such a long time. Never letting people in long enough to be considered friends or family. More, acquaintances. Hope liked her lips and leaned forward again. “So, how is it with the new house?” Hope asked with a small smile, knowing that it wasn’t that far from where Ace was living. Not knowing that Ayah and Ace was actually friends.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 10:22 am

It was easy for Mariella to feel that she was the one of them used to having siblings around her, family close around. Then and Mariella just having a natural flair for talking to others, that helped a lot as well in the whole getting to know each other. Because they were very different people, and it was a choice for them to actually take it as far as accepting each other as siblings rather than people who happened to share blood. But they were all working on that, and to someone like Mariella it just came more natural to talk and be open, it didn't mean she completely put her trust in the other person but she did as a matter of fact actually trust her sisters. Not as much as she trusted her brothers, but close enough. Ayah looked towards Hope when she asked about the house. "Well, its coming up nicely. Mum couldn't help herself and took care of the garden out front and in the back, but other than that, its getting there. Rather nice to escape from the things that happened in Aston for a while," she confessed. Well her and Jasper had not been a dance on roses, and even if he had been out of the apartment for months and there were plenty of other memories too, sometimes you just needed to get away from the toxic to actually start over, and she felt like she had done that by moving here. "Besides, some of my friends live close enough too, so it's pretty great," Ayah chuckled a little bit. "Yeah, Sariel did learn some house hunting skills from Jamie from his house searching," Ella chuckled a little, knowing Jamie had pulled Sariel around all of Athena to look at different houses back then, well that was just Jamie for you. Ayah couldn't help but laugh a little by that statement.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 10:33 am

Hope nodded and let a soft smile form over her lips when she could see it, how their mother had been stopping by and suddenly an entire garden was growing without you having time to ask her not to. She was like a walking nature deity, which she theorized was mostly because of her high age that just screamed how much power and magi was vibrating underneath her skin and in her heart. Maybe it wouldn’t be bad if she knew where she was coming from or that she had once had a husband that she had loved dearly. But she had also learned that the mind was a fickle thing and she just didn’t want her mother to miss out of the life she was living now, in pursuit of finding something that was no longer there.
Understandable” Hope agreed to the fact that it had to be nice to get out of Aston, especially after she had made sure that the werewolf that had once been Ayah’s boyfriend wouldn’t be showing his face around her anymore. Did she still keep taps on him? That would be a yes. It was in a way, her hope that she would catch him in something that could get him arrested and put out of the game for good.
She raised a brow when Ayah mentioned that a friend was living nearby. “Who?” she asked with a small smile, trying to seem more interested in her sister’s life, not knowing if she succeed or not. Especially since she didn’t know a whole lot about Sariel, other than the hybrid had lived with Ayah for a couple of months and then moved in with Jamie, Mariella’s brother.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 11:22 am

Well Ayah did as well keep tabs on Jasper, who could blame her when he simply just had a history on not understand simple words like: ' we are over' and ¨no¨. So, even if Ayah wasn't one to wish for someone to die, she did find peace and comfort in knowing he was dead, gone and would never be a problem to her again. Jasper however, was the least of Ayah's problems now that she had learned that Anthony was in Southside, but no, she had not shared her past with that man to anyone yet, because mostly, she had hoped she wouldn't have to, and it was put on a list with many more things. "Oh my friend Willow convinced me to move to Grounds of Lily, so she lives close by. Then I have a friend who when was it early last year give or take, he moved back here from Australia, both of them works at the hospitals," Ayah told with a smile. And since Sariel lives with Jamie, then it wasn't really a biggie to move in here in town. Besides its closer to the magical energies of Moonlight falls so it felt more freeing than one could imagine to be here. Mariella listened a little bit. Good friends could be hard to come by, but it was nice to know that Ayah knew a few people around town.
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 11:34 am

Willow, it rang a bell, she was working at the hospital as a nurse and knew Ace as well. Then she mentioned that someone else lived there as well, a friend that had moved from Australia. Now, she knew a person that had lived in Australia. Not that he had told her, but Hope had a nasty habit about finding out things about things she was getting involved with. Now, it was petty, perhaps, no it was. But she couldn’t help but feel a little jealous as she came to the conclusion that it had to be Ace that was her friend as well. One could ask her, why she was jealous. Maybe the fact that Ace had been so cruel to her and had been having no issue in throwing her out when she got to close. There was a constant fear that he would do it again, that he would wake up one day and ask her to get the hell out. And now finding out that your sister was his friend? The man that didn’t really let anyone close to his heart, were friends with her bright, beautiful and caring sister. That was so opposite herself.
Her eyes glided towards Mariella, knowing that she was able to notice all the emotions going through her. “That’s really nice” Hope said with a soft smile “It’s good to have friends around, especially after what happened last year” she decided to say and started sipping from her wine glass. Almost as if she was saved by the bell, their mother stepped into the kitchen. “Seems like someone is emptying my wine collection” Juniper joked and walked over and gave Ayah a hug “are any of you girls hungry?” she asked, wanting nothing more than to cook them a meal before they needed to get on their way again.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 2:25 pm

Mariella tensed her jaw a little bit by the building jealously starting to fill up in Hope, boiling up waiting to explode yet never happened. Their eyes met for a moment, but Mariella never broadcastet anything like that, it wouldn't change anything if she did. So, while she didn't understand just why these emotions built up in Hope, she also knew it was perhaps something she wouldn't discover until there was an opening for it to happen. Mariella just simply gave Hope a small smile, before looking towards Ayah again, while taking a sip of the wine as their mother and Reginald stepped in. Ayah hugged her mother back with a soft smile. "No, its alright but thanks, it wouldn't be fair to Lexie and Flora if I could eat even less than them tonight," she chuckled a little bit. Well, a witch, a fairy and a human among werewolves, the girls had to stick together when it came to not feeling like they ate too little, and then they could always joke around on how much the others ate like they hadn't seen sign of food the past twenty years or so. Ayah chuckled a little bit. "I ate a little bit not long ago, so I'm fine, but if you guys are hungry, I wouldn't hold it against you to grab something."
Hope

Hope

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 3:12 pm

Juniper nodded with a smile when Mariella said that she needed to gather an appetite. “I understand, dining with werewolves are always… interesting” she chuckled shaking her head a little. Then she looked towards Ayah that thanked no as well, before she let her eyes fall on Hope that lifted her glass of wine and then pointed towards tea. “More than enough for me, I have dinner plans as well” she said with a small smile, before letting her eyes turn towards Reginald to see how he was taking all of this. Then letting out a small sigh.
Could you maybe sit down Juniper?” she asked, and Juniper folded her brows together, but did as she was told and took herself the liberty to take herself a cup of tea. Hope let out a soft exhale and turned and put her glass down, folding her hands in front of her on the table.
Now, I know there is a lot of things you don’t remember from Wonderland, but now that we have run into Francis, I just, there are some things about your sister that I wanted to make sure that you remembered, or at least was aware off, if she ever shows up” Juniper nodded a little, giving her daughter an encouraging smile to continue.
Your sister is the reason we fled wonderland, she was filled with jealousy, and I’m pretty sure she was the reason why our father disappeared as well” she let her tongue glide over her lips. “I just, we just, wanted to make sure you knew all the key factors, before you took a decision whether you want to have your memories back or not
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: But something about it felt like home somehow   But something about it felt like home somehow - Page 2 Empty

But something about it felt like home somehow
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» You think you have felt real pain? I shall show you what nightmares are made from
» Far From Home
» I've come home
» This is Home
» Go big or go home

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Markedet-
Gå til: