Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Far From Home

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyFre Okt 30, 2020 4:51 pm

Place: The gasstation in the woods
Time:October 31, 19:20
Surroundings& Weather:A bit windy and rainy. Cold.
A lovely little demon nest.
Outfit Elenora:
Outfit: Hecate:
Link
Link
Topic to: @Zachary
___

It was beyond stupid, and she had come to realize that going in. It wasn't like she had no idea what actually was going to greet her at first, but still, she had this blinding rage guide her. There was a full moon tonight, already making it a stupid time to be out in the woods, and it's was also a powerful moon, however, Elenora didn't have any abilities that got stronger from the night time - if she only attacked a day, her attacks would be much deadlier. The king of the nest was the one who had killed her fiance only six months ago, and the grief and anger - was the only thing that had kept her on her feet the past years, and she was still going on this burnt out feeling. She had taken out a few of the demon's but after a few to many beatings, Elenora had made a run back to the gas station's bathroom. She had met with a stupidly placed stick after a fall and it had slashed her left side right open. Elenora took a deeper breath in and looked at the dirty mirror, where blood stings was dancing over her pale face. Her left cheek slightly bruised and lip ripped. She turned her eyes towards the door, it wouldn't take long till they returned. Demon's in a nest were typical loyal to their own, and since she had taken a few lives tonight, she knew they wanted her to be the next on the menu. She took out her phone making a quick phone call back home, asking her father to send her back up. "Sorry kid, you are on your own. .. radio silence. Elenora closed her eyes and took a deeper breath in before placing her phone back in her pocket. It didn't take long before she could hear slamming against the door, till that all she could do was prepare the last of her weapons and hope she could get a few of them before they got her.

---

Hecate had made a quick pick stop at the gas station after a longer road trip around the United Kingdom. It was a way of showing Zachary a little around the world without all the crazy. Now so close to Gaia again, she wondered how things would look like. She opened the door to step out, there was something in the air. Danger. "Can you feel that?" She asked Zachary in a low voice, now feeling the warm welcome for returning to a land like this. "Demons.. I've heard of the nest out here, we should-" she was about to jump back in the car when she smelled human blood. "There is a human out there," if the human wasn't already dead, it would be if they didn't at least attempt to do something. "I distract them, you get the human," she didn't really wanted to leave him in the hands of more demons, and she was part demon  and had lived with them since forever.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out
Antal indlæg : 99

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyFre Okt 30, 2020 7:38 pm

Zachary had been beyond appreciative of the trip he’d had with Hecate. He had always dreamed of seeing other parts of the world. Vividly remembering sitting in Heaven, anticipating the day where he’d be sent to Earth for a mission. Unfortunately, it hadn’t turned out as expected, but now after spending a few months with the fallen angels, he’d started to feel more at home on Earth.
He looked out at Hecate from the car door as she asked if he could feel something, instantly making all of his senses aware of their surroundings. Demons. “Yes,” he replied, looking out of the window to see if he could spot anyone. But either way, if this was a nest, it was probably best to get out of there. And he anticipated her to start the car again as she got in until she mentioned that there was a human. She then said that she’d distract the demons while he got the human, making him inhale a sharp breath. Gaining whatever courage he had together. He then gave a quick nod before he got out of the car, and walked closer to the station, taking a breath in to try to sense where the human was. However, as soon as he saw the demons by the bathroom door, he gulped. Not wanting to get into any trouble with them. Let alone when he didn’t even know who this human was. However, he’d also been raised to help others in need. And to always protect humans from evil. At the moment, looking past the fact that he could be considered as evil himself. However, he stayed back as he waited for Hecate’s distraction, and as soon as they paid attention to her and their presence, he rushed towards the door. “You can come out now. My name is Zachary and I am here to help.” He knocked on the door a few times before looking behind his shoulder, starting to sense more demons coming which frankly terrified him. He had started to get used to being a fallen angel, having had the help of the others at the prison to get an idea of what this was like, including the training of his new abilities. And he had even been welcomed by a demon family after his escape. But he still had a rather large fear when it came to them. Being the very species who'd captured and tortured him for months. Besides of the horrific stories he'd heard about them throughout his time in Heaven.
Elenora

Elenora

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyFre Okt 30, 2020 9:15 pm

Hecate used her mental powers to create some angels a few of the demons to see. Angels often took the attention more than humans did, something with the old hatred. However, to make sure that she had them under control she followed them. Creating a big wall of toxic white smoke behind them, giving the human and Zachary time. For now at least she was used to the mixed hatred her kind got, but for as long as it was her who took the beating - then she was fine with it.
It knocked on the door and Elenora frowned a bit, not having expected someone actually knocking. She took a deep breath in and took a few steps closer. Elenora took a deep breath in, having to choice life or death seemed like such an easy choice. It seemed so easy just to choose life, but frankly life hadn't really brought her that great things - she couldn't shake the feeling of having a final check out and yet, here she was opening the door. Her eyes met the fallen angel, before it slowly looked out at the smoke not long from them. "Okay, Zachary, what do we do?" She asked, her hand placed to her side where the deep cut trying to keep pressure on it. Elenora wasn't fan of him being a fallen angel, it was against every fiber of her body - but a fallen angel or a nest of demons - she choose the fallen angel. Her eyes spotted a demon behind the fallen angel and quickly lifted her right hand and fired a shot right in between the eyes of the demon who was running towards them. From the smoke Hecate walked through it, but stopped the second the gun was aimed at her. "I'm with him, and you can point at me all you want.. later when we get out of here," the hybrid then said and waited for the human to lower the aim. Hecate had no idea where to go though, the human was hurt and taking her to the Southside seemed like a bad idea. It would take almost half an hour to drive to Gaia from here and another twenty minutes to get to a local hospital. A demon jumped through the smoke and jumped right on the back of the hybrid pushing her to the ground.
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyFre Okt 30, 2020 10:15 pm

He felt relieved when the human opened the door. And oddly enough, she seemed familiar to him in some way. Like he’d seen her facial expression before. However, with no time to spare, she asked him what they should do. And he had no idea. “I don't know.” He never knew what to do in situations like these, but he took a moment to think about it. However, the moment his gaze landed on her cut, he reached a hand above it. Using his biokinesis to close the wound. He was grateful for still having this ability, seeing that he’d lost his pureblood angel’s ability to heal. He watched as the wound closed before he removed his hand, not caring about the blood on it as he then turned his attention behind him. Seeing the white cloud of smoke that Hecate had created. And knowing her ability it would be toxic. However, it didn’t stop the demons that he sensed coming from another side. He quickly stopped, feeling his heartbeat reach his throat as he saw a demon running towards them, but the human stopped him. Then his gaze moved to Hecate walking through the smoke, raising his hand towards the human as to tell her to lower her aim. Because indeed, she was with him. But then a demon jumped behind her, pushing her to the ground, and before he could even react to it, so did a demon to him. Weakening him with some sort of power, and although he tried pushing him off him, he saw a blood demon jumping Elenora and biting into her neck, so he closed his eyes and prayed to his father. He had many times thought of praying to him. To meet him under better circumstances and confront him about everything. However, he had been too afraid to do so. But now. He saw no other option than to call his father to fight these demons. He prayed for him to help, almost not feeling the cuts to his abdomen as he focused all his energy on the prayer.

Michael's outfit

Michael was reading a book when he heard Zachary’s voice. Someone he for a long time had longed to see. But he’d wanted it to be on his terms. However, the content of the prayer made him rather worried, so he didn’t hesitate to teleport to his location. And as he did. Landing on the rough asphalt of the gas station, he saw the demons attacking Zachary, Hecate and… Elenora. He stood frozen for a few seconds as he hadn’t expected her to be part of this before he stabbed the guy above Zachary in the back with a blade that would send the demon to Hell. He then did the same to the demon that attacked Hecate and Elenora. The blood dripping off his sword as he looked around them, anticipating any other demon, but it seemed that they just went further away the moment they’d sensed the archangel. The demonic presence diminishing by every second. He breathed out before he looked to Zachary. He’d wished many times for them to meet again, albeit not under these circumstances. However, it was still in his interest to get all of them away from the woods. Witches’ magic was especially strong on a full moon like this and so was the uncontrollable nature of werewolves. No, they had no reason to be here at this time. He walked towards Zachary to give him a hand, helping him to stand up before he looked between the two girls. “Grab onto my arm.” It was more of a command than a request. He knew that the demons were calling their leader, and he’d much prefer them all to be long gone before his arrival. Zachary still had a strong grip around his father's hand as he waited for the girls. Knowing that his father could get them away someplace safer.
Elenora

Elenora

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyFre Okt 30, 2020 11:01 pm

It took her a few seconds of confusion as the fallen angel touched her wound.. healing it. Her frown made it clear that she had not expected that sort of kindness from a fallen angel, but then before she could really think more about it, Hell broke loose around them. The demon jumping the hybrid and shortly after she hit the ground. The demon soon tackled her to the ground as well, "son of a bitch," Elenora mumbled trying to get out of the demon's grab. She felt a set of fangs on her neck and she screamed up shortly by the scare. Soon she felt the body drop from her and she got up with the next exhale. It took her a few seconds to realize Michael was here, her biological father. Her hazel eyes looked down at the sword dripping with blood. Elenora showed a brief little smirk before returning her gaze from Michael and over to the demons again, despite his command to grab his arm - she was so strongly filled with a need for revenge her eyes was demanding it. She could almost feeling their king, or that was till Hecate took her arm in a lock on the human's arm and grabbed onto Michael's. Hecate knew the look of revenge, she saw it everyday among the fallen angels and the demons around - most of them wanting revenge on the ones who had wronged them in their lives.  

Neither of the girls had tried being teleported like this before, so it was an odd feeling. Hecate let go once they were safe, still not sure how Michael surely felt about her - but the fact he had let her come along, she took that as a good thing for now. "Thank you," Hecate then said and gave Michael a smaller smile and a nod. She looked over at Zachary and gave him a look ask if he was alright. Elenora hissed a little at herself, mostly angry that she hadn't gotten her kill. She took a deep breath in, still boiling with this wild untamed rage. Her heart was beating crazy fast, not looking so tough as she wanted to - but being so close to getting that revenge and then your plans just got ruined. That demon had to pay for what he had done, and she had been so close. She looked at the two strangers, Zachary and the girl with the strawberry blonde hair - then finally over at Michael. "I could have taken him," she mumbled to herself and took a deeper breath in, "I should have," she hissed a bit at herself and closed her eyes for a few seconds. Her father the man who had raised her wouldn't even have send back up to make sure they took out the nest, but here in only a few minutes time - she was safe, because of partly the two strangers but also because her biological father had gotten them out of there.

"Zachary!" A voice came from the corner, when Erin walked out from the room she stayed in when she slept over in the bunker. A bright smile lighted up on her lips seeing her brother again, it had been a while and she knew he had been quite lost - so lost even when she had tried, she couldn't find him. But now he was there. She ran over to him and not a second of doubt before hugging him. "You are hurt," she mumbled a bit and took a deeper breath in looking him in the eye. Erin knew she could heal him, the question was if he would let her. He did heal but she could speed it up, just a little - and it wouldn't effect her that much.
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 4:42 pm

He saw the look on Elenora’s face, but he wasn’t giving her a choice. It would be far too dangerous to go after the demons. Moreover, she looked badly injured. He was about to go over to her when Hecate took a hold of her arm and the moment she grabbed onto him, he teleported them all to the bunker. He let go of Zachary’s hand and turned his focus to assess their injuries. He walked over to one of his cabinets to grab a box with medical supplies and a rag that he wrapped around his sword before putting it down by the cabinet. He then looked at Hecate as she thanked him. They'd had about one of the worst first meetings imaginable. His determination to find Zachary had gotten the better of him at that time, but in the end, it had only resulted in him not wanting to come home with him. So, he wanted to do everything to prevent him from feeling like that again. “No problem. You did right by praying to me.” He now looked at Zachary, feeling like it had been years since he’d last seen him. He felt both relieved and happy to see that he was okay, having feared the worst after knowing that he was with Maelle. He then turned his attention to Elenora as she said she could have taken him. But it would have been a suicide mission. “No, you really shouldn't have.” He walked over to her, grabbing one of the wooden chairs that he guided her to sit down on before he grabbed one of the sterilizing pads and placed it against the biting wound to her neck. It would feel cold, wet, and stinging, but it was necessary to remove the chance of infection. Even though Erin and Zachary had the ability to heal others, there was no reason for them to use their powers on a wound like this. After he’d cleaned the wound, he found a bandage that he placed above it to help stop the bleeding. “What were you thinking, taking all of those demons on by yourself?” He could sense a frustration in her for not getting him, and from experience, he knew that that kind of anger was rooted in something. But still, it could have ended very badly for her if Hecate and Zachary hadn't shown up.

Zachary was still getting past the shock of what had just happened. He didn’t even really feel the pain of the slashes to his stomach as he stood there in much calmer surroundings. He had never been here before, so he took a moment to look around the living area, seeing the family photographs as well as some other artwork that reminded him of their home in Heaven. This made it all seem just a bit better. Like they were safe. He held a hand on his stomach, trying to use his biokinesis to close the wounds but after having healed Elenora, and being this injured himself, with the adrenaline still having a big effect on his system, he couldn’t. He was about to say that he might need the bandages as well when he saw Erin enter the room. An instantaneous smile formed on his lips at this, and despite his bloody clothes, she greeted him in a hug. He slowly wrapped his arms around her as well, not really knowing how she’d react to seeing him again, so to get this kind of welcome was more than he’d hoped for. However, the hug did pain him, making him groan as he’d placed his arms around her before he had to let go. “It’s okay... I think.” He looked from her eyes to his bloody hand, to the cuts in his shirt.

Michael gave Erin and Zachary a moment before concern washed over him, seeing that his son still hadn't closed the wounds in his upper body. But he also knew that Erin would heal him if need be. That kind of injury wasn't too demanding of her ability. He inhaled slowly as he looked between them. They were going to be fine. And that was the most important thing. But there was something else that he needed to do as well. Tell the truth about who Elenora was. “Erin. You know how I said that Ethan was your brother and that he had a twin sister? Well, this is her.” He looked from Erin to Elenora. “Elenora meet Erin and Zachary. Your siblings.
Elenora

Elenora

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 5:31 pm

The frustration in her was tense, and all her emotions were ripped up on and ran over the skin. Perhaps it was the loss of blood or just stress, her eyes darted at Michael when he walked over to her. She took a deeper breath in, but followed him without even thinking to much about it. Elenora placed the gun on the table before sitting down. "But I should," she whispered mostly to herself with a conflicted look in her eyes. Elenora removed her hair from her neck making it easier to care for the wound. She starred blankly into the air as she tried to stop her mind from its race, it was first when she was asked a question that her hazel eyes turned over to Michael. "I have my reasons," she breathed out and took a deeper breath in. She couldn't let go of the fact that in these past days, she had been so close to get her revenge - and both times she had failed. "He killed someone I cared about," she then said feeling a lonely tear wanting to escape from the corner of her eyes. "I just need to make him pay for that, but I failed," she took a deep breath in and exhaled to calm herself down.

Erin smiled brightly at Zachary, but even if he said he was okay - she kept a hand on his arm. She could feel the power in her nerves system longing to be used, and she had learned new ways to work around her ability. "Just let me help it on the right way," she didn't really take no for an answer and send the healing energy through his system. She absorbed some of it, and it would make a few scars on her own skin - but it didn't hurt. She turned her head over to her father as he said her name, and listened to the information that was given. Her brow lighted a little in surprise by how the event had brought them all together. Erin walked over to Elenora and held her hand out, "pleasure to meet you," she gave her sister a warm smile. Elenora took her hand and gave her a brief smile before looking over at Zachary as well. It was still a sour taste in her mouth that there was a hybrid and a fallen angel, mostly because she was so used to people around her trash talking them or them killing each other. She was still trying to find herself in this, but somehow it managed to make her smile even if it was just a little curl on her lips.

The hybrid watched them all together, and couldn't believe how odd it all had been. It was like fate that her and Zachary had made that stop, thinking what would have happened if they had kept going. "Seems like we know we are back in Athena now, huh?" She gave Zachary a little push with her shoulder, as she added her little sarcastic comment. Hecate took a deeper breath in, her wounds weren't bad. The demon who had attacked her from behind had scratched with it's nails and there was a bit blood - a few bruises here and there, but nothing that she couldn't handle. Elenora took her phone out, thinking she should at least write that she was okay, but her fingers felt so stift - even if she should write what was the point, they most likely thought she was dead meat anyways. She sighed a bit before standing up and took another deep breath in. "I guess I should say thank you for making that pit stop," she looked mostly at Zachary, still with that little curl on her lips one would call a smile.
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 7:24 pm

I understand.” His voice was calm as he said this, and he looked into her eyes for a moment. Revenge wasn’t always the answer, but if a demon had killed someone innocent, then he believed the only justice was to do what she intended. “He will get his punishment, but not like this. Not with you risking your life for it.” He hoped that she could at least see that. He wouldn't allow her to do something as foolish as taking on a demon's nest by herself again. He walked over to throw the bloody paper in the trash before he returned to them. He looked at her gun on the table before he picked it up and unloaded its bullets to check if they were ordinary. If they were, he'd have to make sure to give her some of his specially altered ammunition.

Zachary gave Erin a nod as she said she’d help the healing, closing his eyes for a moment as he felt the healing energy and how it managed to close his wounds in a matter of seconds. He breathed out as he opened his eyes again, already feeling much better. “Thank you.” He then looked at Elenora as his father gave him quite the surprising news. He was the brother to a set of human twins now? He just stared at her as he processed this information, not seeming all that friendly and eager to meet her as Erin was. But it was all a little overwhelming to him. Everything that had happened this year had felt this way, to be honest. “Hi,” he finally said with a half-smile as he looked at Elenora. He knew that this meant it hadn’t been a coincidence that they’d met her. It had been fate. And in some way it felt good, to be reunited with his family like this. He even considered Hecate close to family as well, having always been there for him these past months and taught him about Earth. And he was especially grateful for her showing him around the U.K. with the trip they’d been on. He turned his blue eyes to Hecate by her comment, making a wider smile appear on his lips. “Yeah,” he agreed. They were back to the craziness. And his crazy family, which apparently had two new members that he’d never known about. However, he had always had a close relationship with his siblings. Especially because of how absent his father had been, so a lot of times, they were all they’d had. He then looked to Elenora again as she thanked him. He was thankful for this as well since it had resulted in all of them being brought back together. “Are you a hunter?” he asked. He’d heard his father talk of human hunters before as he’d told stories of trips that he’d had with them. But he wasn’t sure about her being one. She could as well have been after this one demon's nest because of her incentive for revenge.
Elenora

Elenora

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 8:02 pm

He said he understood, and maybe he did. Maybe there was somewhere along the line where she could see herself be a part of this. It seemed to work in its own way, in some way. It was foolish of her to have tried taking on the demons, also at this hour. Perhaps if it had been in daylight she would at least have a bigger chance. They both knew she would see the demons again, she had killed some of them. Elenora didn't argue with him, a part of her was happy he seemed to care about her life, but she wasn't going to let that shine through just yet.

Elenora took a deeper breath in and for once a smile actually crossed her smile. She knew how to be a hunter, and she was proud of her work. "I am," she confirmed and took a slightly deeper breath in. Elenora put the phone back in her pocket and breathed out again. Hecate wasn't sure how she felt about the huntress being here, mostly because she didn't know her. She had friends text her while she had been out, talking about hunters coming to Southside. It was luck that they had made their escape before chaos broke out. Elenora was still tense from not just going to the attack, it was in her nature to attack but for once in her life she chose to just let them be - they had just saved her life. "I'm not going to kill you," she then said and looked mostly at the hybrid but then at Zachary as well. "But a name could be nice," she added and took a sharp breath in. "Hecate," she replied felt her heart skip a beat. It was always nice to get confirmed that someone wasn't going to kill them. Erin took a slightly deeper breath in, feeling a slightly sense of tension - but perhaps it was what to expect if you placed a hunter with some creates put in the 'dark kid club'. "Wait a minute.. It's Ethan's birthday today," she turned around and looked at Elenora, "happy birthday." Erin had always been the light of the party and she made it her mission to make sure this room would feel less tensed. Elenora looked stunned that someone actually just had wished her happy birthday - her family back home hadn't even send a message. It seemed odd to her.
Zachary

Zachary

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyTirs Nov 03, 2020 4:59 pm

He nodded as Elenora replied to his question. He’d never been the type to turn to violence, nor had he ever wanted to join God’s army as some of his other siblings had. However, he’d shown nothing but an eagerness to serve Heaven and God, having spent most of his life doing more than asked with the dreams of one day living up to the Santcius name. But all he’d done the moment he got sent to his first mission on Earth was disappoint, besides resorting to the one thing he’d always distanced himself from. And he hated himself for it. He wished nothing more than to take it back. The only problem was, he couldn’t. If his grandfather had wanted to spare him from this fate, he already would have answered his thousand prayers by now. He still had a difficult time adjusting to this role as a fallen angel, and he still didn’t feel like he belonged with the others, but he tried his best he could.

Michael shot Elenora a warning glance as she said that she wasn’t going to kill her. It was an uncalled-for comment considering that she’d just saved her. He normally would reprimand his children for saying such things. But Hecate seemed to take it well, and there was no reason to add to the tension that the air was filled with. Zachary just stared at her for a moment before he looked to Hecate, but before he could ask her if she would have under other circumstances, Erin tried to break some of the tension by wishing her a happy birthday. So, he just went along with it. Thinking that perhaps it wasn’t the time for that kind of conversation between them. “Happy birthday,” he wished her with a brief smile. He'd never really celebrated birthdays, but he understood that it seemed to be a big thing on Earth, especially for humans who had vastly shorter lives. “Yes, that’s right. There’s still some birthday cake in the fridge if you’d all like some.” He looked at Elenora, still not sure how she felt about all of this before he looked up at Zachary and Hecate. It was strange - being here with two people he had a very strained relationship with and a daughter he’d only met once. He leaned back to sit partially on the table. “So, how have you two been?” he asked them. It was no secret that they’d left on anything but good terms, but he was forgiving, understanding that Zachary had gone through terrible ordeals in the past months and he wanted nothing more than to make things right. Because the worst-case scenario was that he’d lose another child. Besides, he'd been sure that Maelle would manipulate him to turn dark-side like she had many other fallen and lost angels. But seeing him again, he knew that she hadn't in the sense he'd feared. His moral compass was still on the good side.
Elenora

Elenora

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyTirs Nov 03, 2020 9:02 pm

Hecate was used to hatred towards her, even from angels as well as demons - hunters weren't speciel in this case, they were just there like annoying bugs. The hybrid knew she could spit back with a comment or two, but held it back not wanting to cause more tension in this room. It was pretty clear on the huntress that she didn't see anything wrong with how she had spoken, or think twice about the words she had use. However, Elenora did feel they starred at her so she breathed out till Erin tried to break the ice. At least she tried. "Thanks," she at least thanked with a brief smile. Her head turned over to her father as he said there was some birthday cake left - reminding her that Ethan most likely already had a better relationship with all of them, as she assumed he knew them all. "We will get it, and you need to get out of that bloody clothing as well, you can borrow something from me, come on," Erin nodded in the direction for Elenora to follow and Elenora looked down at where she'd had the wound Zachary had healed earlier. So she agreed and followed Erin, which seemed to be a step in the right direction.

The hybrid looked at Erin and Elenora walked out of the room, and her gaze shortly looked at Zachary before Michael asked them a question. She was still unsure how to feel about him, they didn't have a good history, but she never had wanted for Zachary to have a bad relationship with his father. "Quite good, we've been road tripping around the U.K," she told with a warmer smile on her face while gazing shortly over at Zachary shortly. Hecate wasn't unaware of Maelle and Michael's negative relationship, and she didn't want for Zachary to be in the middle of it - perhaps that was one of the reasons why she had taken him out to live a little.

It didn't take for Elenora to get changed into something else and help Erin in with some plates and the rest of the cake. "So you've talked with Ethan today, how is he?" Elenora asked surprisingly carefully, it wasn't like she hadn't looked him up. He had good friends, a good job - a good relationship with people he then suddenly was in family with. She had told them no, but was she regretting that, yet still to filled with pride to admit it? Most likely. Elenora didn't even have his number, of course there was ways to get it, but she wasn't even sure what to say. She sat down as Erin handed out the plates, and shortly once again looked at her phone thinking about writing she was alright. A smaller sigh left her lips before she placed it on the table. Erin cut a few pieces of the take and handed it out, not really giving people an option not to eat a slice.
Zachary

Zachary

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyLør Nov 07, 2020 9:12 pm

His gaze automatically fell to Zachary’s shirt at the mention of bloody clothes, reminding him that he needed new clothes as well, but he was still processing the fact that he was standing here with him after all this time - especially after how badly their last meeting had gone. However, prior to all of that, he thought himself to have had a great relationship with Zachary - as great as it could be with the limited time that he was in Heaven. He nodded as Hecate answered that it had been good and that they’d gone on a road trip. He smiled faintly at this, knowing how much Zachary had dreamt of seeing the world, begging Michael to take him along for journeys all through his life. But he hadn’t. And when he’d finally gotten a mission on Earth, it had turned out for the worse. “I’m glad to hear that,” he said. He'd longed to hear this, having been worried sick about his son for months.

The fallen angels have been nothing but welcoming of me, and I've finally seen more of the Earth that I've dreamt to see… And I know I should have reached out to you, but I just needed some time to process everything and be with others that were like me,” Zachary said, hoping to find understanding from his father for this. Knowing that he’d probably feared that he'd turned on him like others in their family had. “They helped me train my new abilities, and I’ve tried changing other people’s morals for good, to act out of virtue rather than sin,” he said with a minuscule smile, remembering a scenario where he’d turned a murderous blood demon’s immoral beliefs to its righteous opposites. Albeit, he wasn’t so sure of the effect, but he at least wanted his father to know that he tried his best to use his abilities to do good. To make him proud. Even if he’d lost his heavenly light.

Michael nodded approvingly as he said this, honestly feeling further relieved from it. He then looked to Hecate, knowing that she wasn’t so bad herself for not stopping him in pursuing these ways. But he also knew that they might not be telling the whole truth and that Maelle and the other fallen angels possibly had manipulated him to do or think wrongly. But for now, he chose not to concern himself with it. “Let’s get you cleaned up as well,” he said before he walked towards the hallway in which Zachary followed him. Michael gave him a brief tour of the rooms they passed before they reached a bathroom that he could wash off the blood from his wounds. In the meantime, he went out to fetch a black t-shirt that he could put on instead. Afterward, they both walked back to the common room. Michael walked towards the table to pick up the medical kit and put it away. “Ethan’s great… both I and him were wondering what you would be doing today, but hunting a nest of demons? It wasn’t exactly what we’d guessed,” he said as he looked at Elenora. He then sat down by the table and grabbed one of the forks as Erin handed him a plate with cake. Zachary sat down by the table as well, wondering more about how his brother Ethan was. “Is Ethan a hunter as well?” he asked his father. “Yes. Or he’s a police officer, but he does hunt monsters as well. And like Elenora he isn't an ordinary human,” he explained before he took a bite of the cake.
Elenora

Elenora

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptySøn Nov 08, 2020 12:54 pm

Hecate couldn't help but worry, and she knew at some point she would be right to. It had been good she had taken Zachary away from the fallen angels and the demons, for as much as she helped - she feared that Maelle at some point wouldn't like his little moral twisting in her people. This new found protective instinct she had for Zachary had twisted her own moral, and given her a new sight for everything around her. It was hard looking differently at your family, but right now, it was how Zachary that came first - and never had she thought anyone's safety would mean so much to her. She kept seated while Michael and Zachary got up, leaving her alone for a little while with her thoughts. She was afraid what Maelle would do if she returned with a Zachary that was happily reunited with his father. You couldn't play both sides of this game, and she knew her role in it was less than safe.

The hybrid looked at the others as they returned and gave Zachary a brief smile. They talked about this Ethan, another family member for Zachary to be reunited with and she was happy, he might get more family who cared for him despite being fallen. Elenora snorted a bit by the other comment about being with the demon nest. "I do have my reasons," she replied as she breathed out and grabbed the plate Erin desperately handed her. "Ethan is.. wait I have a picture on my phone," Erin said and took her phone out trying to find the picture. Ethan and her had become friends, while her father had mentored him and she was quite excited that he actually had turned out to be her brother. She found the picture and showed it to Zachary.  Hecate took a few bites of her cake, still unsure about how she should feel about staying here. Elenora took a bite of her cake as well and then took a deeper breath in as she tried collecting her thoughts.

Erin's entire positive spirit seemed to unwillingly effect Elenora's system, like a fuel she didn't know she needed for her power. At the same time, the only reason why Elenora disliked this, was because it made feel less angry and it was distracting her from her revenge - but it was also nice to feel somewhat warm around her heart. Erin's joyful personality combined with the angelic aura from Michael was a power source itself, and she didn't feel that fatigued anymore, even her eyes seemed to gain a bit more warmth by the second. Erin then put her phone away and turned her blue eyes towards Elenora, "can I ask.. what were you doing out there by yourself? You seem like you know what you are doing, so why the risk?" Erin then asked and frowned a bit. "I have to get my fiancé's body back.. even if it's just ashes or what ever they have done with it. We had a mission there back in January, and as you have guessed by now, only one of us made it out alive." She took a deeper breath in and folded her lips while her eyes moved down for a few seconds. There was much more to that story, and no one really asked ever asked about it or how she was feeling - so it seemed like forever since she actually had spoken about what had happened. "So you see, I do have plenty of reasons." She took a deeper breath in and looked up again, a single tear ran down over her cheek but with a quick movement of her hand it was gone. "I'm so sorry, but you have to know, you are not alone. You have us now."
Zachary

Zachary

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 7:14 pm

Elenora seemed defensive of her reasons for hunting the demon’s nest, so perhaps her opportunity to take them down proved itself best tonight. Michael had never questioned her having her reasons. But most humans would be with their family or friends on their birthday - not risking their life hunting a demon’s nest. Zachary looked at the picture of Ethan and Erin together with a minuscule smile. “I can’t wait to meet him,” he said as he looked up at Erin. How that meeting would go would depend on his view regarding fallen angels. But if Erin or his father was there with him, he would feel safe enough to meet him regardless of this. After all, Elenora seemed to be the kind of hunter who disliked most supernatural beings, but still, here they were. Both him and Hecate being considered on the worse side of those beings. He sent her a glance as she took a bite of the cake, and when he looked back at the others, he did the same. Still finding amazement in the taste of food that Earth had.  

Michael inhaled deeply at Elenora’s reply regarding why she was out there tonight. He understood her reasoning. Of course, he did. But it still seemed unnecessarily reckless. And odds were that her fiancé's body was long gone by now. However, he also knew that she wanted revenge for the demon responsible for the murder. So, it wasn’t just about getting the body back. “Erin’s right. You don’t have to go through this alone,” he said with a compassionate look in his eyes, noticing the tear escape her own. Everyone present had lost someone. Hecate her mother because of him. Zachary and Erin their mother and siblings, and him, almost everyone he'd ever loved. And it was never easy, but the support of others made the world of a difference. “And I understand that you want to go back, but I insist to go with you when that time is,” he said, only having her best interest in mind. “You can count on me too,” Zachary added as he looked between them, always being progressive when it came to helping others and being there for his family. Besides, ever since his fall, he'd felt like the need to prove himself. Hoping for nothing more than his family’s forgiveness and acceptance. “What happened back in January?” he asked Elenora.
Ivy

Ivy

Humør : I hate to interrupt, but today’s just been full of surprises.
Antal indlæg : 58

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyOns Nov 11, 2020 7:46 am

Elenora frowned slightly, as all the time she had asked for backup on this mission, she had been told it wasn't worth it at the moment - or some other lame excuse which didn't make sense to her. Since when hadn't they just wanted to eliminate an entire demon nest? But hearing two times within a few seconds that she wasn't alone, it made her take a deeper breath in. She once again lifted a brow slightly as Michael said he insisted in going with her, when she would try again, and a little curl lifted up on her lips. Her head turned towards Zachary as he said he was in on it too - she didn't expect that. "Hell, if Zachary is there, you can count me in," Hecate added breathing out, she wasn't going to risk anything happening to him. As much as Erin wanted to say that she would join in as well, she knew her abilities would be in best use after a battle like that.

Elenora took a deeper breath in when Zachary asked what had happened back in January. "We had gotten the wrong information, so naturally we were outnumbered. And like demons do best they made us pay for the mistake of crossing their path," she took another deep breath in and pulled her eyebrow a little in distress. Erin took a deeper breath in, she knew horror stories about demons, everyone around the table had one at this point. "We lost count on the days being kept in the dark.. it was just an endless circle of pain", she folded her lips slightly and mostly kept her eyes on the piece of cake in front of her. "There was on day they took me up to the daylight, I gain my powers in that time - so I fought back," her jaw tensed a little and she looked up shortly from keeping her emotions from taking over, but at this point it was almost pointless to try. "It turned out by doing so, they pushed back as well.. and I saw them beat him up, till he almost couldn't stay awake, and they just left him like that.. in pain and dying.. he begged to stop his pain, so I did." She took a sharper breath in, not even noticing her tears silently had made their way over her cheeks. "But it didn't end there," she sat back in the chair and closed her eyes for a short moment as her mind faced her with pictures from the event. "They cut off his head right in front of me, placed on a spear in front of my cell..." she sighed a bit and bit her lower lip. "They cut out his heart and threatened to feed it to me," she looked up and met Zachary's eyes, mostly because he had been the one to ask.

Hecate knew some demons were cruel, most were and she had never understood that kind of behavior. It seemed Zachary and Elenora had more in common than one first would think, not that it was a good thing to bond over - but if anything, she knew he possibly could place himself in her shoes. If the hunter would let him. Erin blinked a bit and took a deeper breath in as well, she could imagine some of it, but far from all of it. She had only been taken a few hours, and that itself still haunted her - months were beyond anything she wanted to experience or imagine. Elenora had failed to get justice for her loved once not only once but twice by now, and she hated herself for that. She used her hands to remove the tears and breathed out. She rarely let the pain in, she had chosen to place it in a box of weakness to let it take up that much space - it was the only way she could handle it. "So that is what happened," she then moved her eyes away from Zachary and looked at the others.
Zachary

Zachary

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyTors Nov 12, 2020 7:44 pm

Michael was positively surprised when Hecate seemed willing to help. He knew that there were fallen angels who'd hate Zachary solely based on who he was, but he also knew that he wouldn’t have stayed there for all this time if most of them hadn’t accepted him, or cared in the way that Hecate seemed to. And if anything, he was grateful for him having had that. His attention then turned to Elenora as she began replying to Zachary’s question, glancing once to Zachary at the mention of being kept in the dark by the demons. He had yet to ask him about the details of his capture, but one thing was certain. He was going to make the demons who’d captured and tortured him pay for their crimes. Michael inhaled sharply as she revealed that she killed her dying fiancé to end his pain. It wasn’t a decision that anyone should ever have to make. And to know that she hadn’t gotten away after that but was forced to endure more pain. He was honestly surprised by the fact that she'd come back at all, risking them to capture her again - despite her wish for revenge.

Zachary looked down for a moment as her story reminded him of his own. Most nights he couldn’t sleep because he’d be reminded of the haunting memories. Seeing the darkness that he’d lived in for months. Besides, he deeply feared that if he let his guard down and went to sleep, the demons would find and recapture him. And when he finally did manage to fall asleep, he’d have nightmares about it. However, he tried to push those thoughts aside as he looked up at her again. “I’m so sorry,” he said as he looked into her eyes. He exhaled deeply before he looked towards Hecate and then his father. “Something similar happened to me in January,” he said in a low voice as his eyes returned to Elenora. “I was captured by demons five hours into my first mission on Earth. And when I finally escaped my cage and reached the streets, they caught up to me and inhibited me from getting away… The next thing I remember was that I lost control of my powers and... I,” he paused as the memory passed his mind. The lifeless mother and child laying next to each other on the cold street, and how he’d tightly hold onto their hands in his attempt to heal them while tears streamed down his face. “I did an unforgivable thing,” he spoke quietly. He still didn't recognize himself in the actions he'd made that night, although he was very well aware of the fact that he'd been responsible for it. “And when I realized what I’d done… I tried to save them, but it was too late,” he explained, wanting to share his story with Elenora, to know that he could relate to what she’d been through, besides explaining the circumstances that led to his fall. The combination of being here tonight and hearing Elenora’s story was what had made him feel safe enough to speak openly about this. Trusting that none of them would use it against him. He’d already talked to Hecate about it many times, and she’d been great at helping him deal with it all. “I’m sorry I wasn’t strong enough,” he then said looking up at his father. Every day he blamed himself for being weak that night, to have allowed the emotions to get the better of him and let the worst possible outcome happen.

Michael inhaled a deep breath as he looked at his son. “You were both strong for getting out on the other side of those experiences… but even when we are strong, things are going to happen. We are going to make mistakes. And we are going to be faced with obstacles and changes to our destiny… but no matter what those are, we can get better. Each day we can do our best to learn from those mistakes. So, whatever comes at us, we’ll figure out a way to deal with it,”  he said, hoping that it would resonate with something in them. He certainly believed in better futures for both of them. But he would lie if he said he wasn’t disappointed in Zachary's fall, and that he wished he’d not lost control to that degree. After all, Michael had been in many similar situations without accidentally lashing out on someone innocent. At the same time, he'd also had many more years of training in Heaven before God had asked him to use them. So now, he could only hope that he’d try to do his best to improve the world despite this. That he wouldn't give in to the darkness inside him and turn evil.
Ivy

Ivy

Humør : I hate to interrupt, but today’s just been full of surprises.
Antal indlæg : 58

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyTors Nov 12, 2020 8:35 pm

It was truely a night for horror stories around the table, and Erin took a deeper breath in, as she embraced herself for when Zachary shared his story just like Elenora had done. If it wasn't because she knew good demons, she would have given in to the all-demons-were-bad trope a long time ago. She felt her heart heavy as she listened to her brother's story.
Elenora took a deeper breath in as he told about an event that had happened to him. It seemed like they had lived a living nightmare that never seemed to end. As he said he had done the unforgivable thing she took a deeper breath in, and licked her lips slowly. Of course she herself had a moral compass, but it had been twisted in another directions than she had wished for. She had learned to accept that, and sometimes you made mistakes - it was how things were. Through Elenora's eyes it wasn't about not being strong enough, he had reacted to stress and being under pressure - it didn't put him in a box of being evil, even she could see that. It was somewhat easier to see things with a new pair of eyes sitting in this room, there was no one with harsh attitudes or yelling how wrong it was. She was used to people have a strong sense of right and wrong, and always go with what you had been taught. Hecate gently placed her hand on top of his giving it a gentle squeeze, as Zachary looked at his father.

Elenora listened to Michael and took a deeper breath in, still unsure on how she should be - it was like she had dropped a mask back in the woods, and now was sitting here not knowing how to react to anything anymore. Had it been Yesterday, she would have cared less about a fallen angel and a hybrid - now she was sitting here feeling understood for the first time in forever. Elenora worried the day she wouldn't have her abilities to just induce happiness in the void the pain had left for her. She was lucky there that she had powers that made it seem like being positive and happy was possible, even after everything. Without them, she feared if she even was strong enough to handle a storm like that. "I hope you are right," she took a deeper breath in and looked over at her father as she breathed out. To think there had been a time she had wanted to believe in the best in everyone and been against what she had become anyways - was weird and sitting here reflecting on everything almost gave her a headache.

Erin wished their lives were different, and nothing like this wasn't going around in the world, but it was just like that in this crazy world - sadly. She wasn't blind to it at all and she did try to stay out of trouble - but giving her ability and her fate it would catch up to her at some point. Erin just hoped that she wasn't going to have a similar experience to Zachary or Elenora's, but she knew what it was like to almost touch death and cheat it. Erin couldn't help but send a little vibe of serenity around the table, to ease the tension of the emotional atmosphere. Elenora took a deeper breath in, "I need a moment, I will be back," she got up from her chair and just walked in the only way she knew, towards the kitchen. She placed her hands on the kitchen counter and took a deeper breath in feeling all her raw emotions trying to break free from the prison she had locked them in.
Zachary

Zachary

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyFre Nov 13, 2020 5:44 pm

Zachary looked at Hecate as she placed a hand on top of his, appreciating her being there for him. He had feared a much worse reaction from his father, having heard mostly bad stories about the archangels and Heaven from the other fallen angels. But he seemed supportive. Like he still had faith in him. And that was all he could have hoped for. Knowing how torn their family already was. He’d honestly thought that he had no choice but to be on Maelle’s side, but now he was starting to believe that he wasn't completely unwelcome by what he still considered his true home.

Michael could only imagine how overwhelming all of this was to them, but he had to believe that things were going to get better. And he wished to restore even the slightest hope or faith in them. He wanted nothing more than for the family that was left to be united and always know that they could count on each other. Because family, the people who'd cared for him, those were what had pulled him away from the darkness in the past. He looked at Elenora when she said she needed a moment before he turned his gaze to Hecate and Zachary. “You’re welcome to stay here for the night… just, try not to touch anything, and don’t walk outside,” he said, glancing in the direction of the exit of the bunker. For obvious reasons, he couldn’t trust either of them. Especially not the hybrid. For all he knew, she had every incentive to find some valuable information or even the location of the bunker to give Maelle. He had a hard time believing that Zachary would go against him in the same way, but with Maelle’s ability to mind control, he wasn't going to take any chances. So, if they wanted to get out, he'd need to teleport them. He placed his hands on the table before he got up from his seat, picking up his plate as he then walked towards the kitchen. He slowly walked inside of it to place the plate on the counter beside the sink. “How are you holding up?” he asked, turning his body to face Elenora. If she needed more time alone, he would understand, but she clearly wasn’t okay so it was only in his interest to help.

Zachary glanced around the room, seeing an ancient sword hanging on the wall alongside his father’s artwork. The place seemed to have a lot of objects that he’d collected over the years, so he understood why he didn’t want them to touch anything. And he understood that he wouldn’t trust him and Hecate with the location, but he wondered if he’d ever get that trust so long as he still lived with the other fallen angels. As it were now, he didn’t want to give up any of the friends he’d gained there. He took another bite of the cake as he then looked at Erin. “How have you been this past year?” he asked her, having not seen her since last Christmas.
Elenora

Elenora

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyFre Nov 13, 2020 9:25 pm

She didn't have a lot of time to herself before her actual father stepped in and placed his dish in the sink. Elenora took a deeper breath in and tried to calm the storm that happened under her skin. It seemed like the question was something that wasn't asked often, and it wasn't - and for Elenora to actually reflect on how she was feeling, it was seen as a weakness where she had grown up. In this moment she longed for a sip of that potion the hunters in her clan drank to lock their hearts away. "If we are telling the truth.. not so well," she confessed while breathing up, and looked into his eyes. Elenora closed her eyes and took an even deeper breath in, "I've been pushing everything down for years, and not it just seems like it has chosen to explode," she added and folded her lips a little, "It's easier to stay angry you know," anger was easier than all the self-hatred to what she had let herself turn into - but as he mother used to say, someone had to do the dirty work, even if they didn't like it. It was all about faking it till you made it. Elenora knew she would end up in Hell after she died, if there was a Hell, but as in this moment she had realized there was. All this pain was ripping her apart form the inside.

Hecate nodded, wanted to chuckle a bit by the concern about them giving the location away. She did however, keep it to herself and understood why. If she wanted to hide something from Maelle, she would have done the same. Maelle could get inside their heads in the matter of seconds and know just about anything. She looked around them, till Zachary asked Erin a question. Erin took a slightly deeper breath in, "It's been alright, mostly just focused on training and my studies," she replied with a warmer smile. "Or back in May, I had my own, short encounter with some demons - Dad threw their commander in the flameword once, they wanted payback," she told, since they already had shared sad stories around the table - Erin felt like it was okay for her to let her heart a little out. She felt a little awful about it, her event hadn't been as long or terrible as Zachary or Elenora - so she felt terrible for feeling sorry for herself in this matter. "Or we were two taken, I tried to make a deal with them.. I could heal their commander if they let my friend go.. I don't want to think about what would have happened if he hadn't showed up when he did." She breathed out and kept her gaze at Zachary. A part of her knew that she was lucky, she had been rescued so fast where Zachary had been captured for a long time. Erin was also perhaps the one of them who'd had the most normal childhood, and she was forever grateful for that. "Other than that, I'm okay - I have great friends, usual drama in school - pretty basic stuff," she chuckled a bit and gave him a smile. She was holding up just fine, and even if she had been close to death a few times, it had just made her thankful for being alive to this day. Seeing a therapist a few times had also helped a lot. "How did you two meet?" She asked curiously.
Zachary

Zachary

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptySøn Nov 15, 2020 9:10 pm

He almost anticipated her to lie and say that she was fine. Because that was what he did most of the time - not wanting to burden anyone with his problems. Whether or not they saw it as such. Michael nodded understandingly as she said that she’d pushed everything down for years. He knew what it felt like to repress all the pain and emotions. To continue as if they weren’t there at all. And God forbid he showed that weakness to anyone. So, yes. It was easier to react with anger and keep up the cold facade. However, the pain was still buried underneath it. “I know,” he said in an exhale, looking from her to the room for a moment. “It’s tiring, isn’t it?” He moved his eyes to her again. “But it will get better with time, the grieving, I mean. Everything else… well, that's just part of the job description.” He had no doubt that she knew this, having been raised into a family of hunters. But in the end, it was worth it. For all those people they saved. “Anyway, I want you to know that I am here if you ever need someone to talk to… and if you ever need to blow off steam I’ve got a great training area downstairs,” he said, sending her a faint smile at the last sentence. It had a combat area and an indoor shooting range, as well as a secure room to practice some more damaging abilities.

Zachary sighed in relief as she said that it had been alright. In Heaven, he’d often worried about her because she lived on Earth, being so close to all the monsters and enemies of their family. However, the relief only lasted for so long as she revealed that she’d been caught by some demons in May. His expression changing to that of concern. She then added that someone else had been taken as well and that she’d made a deal to help this friend. It was typical Erin to offer such a thing. However, risky it had been for her. So, he was just happy to see that she’d survived and that it had been a short encounter. It seemed that their family always needed to be prepared for such incidents. Zachary could only hope that him being a fallen angel changed that somewhat, but if anyone first knew about his reconciliation with his father, he was afraid that it didn’t. “What happened to their commander? Did you kill him or is there a chance that he might come back?” he asked as he looked at her, wondering whether he'd return to seek revenge. “And are you involved in this… drama in school?” he asked, not exactly sure what she meant by it, having been homeschooled, and even then, he doubted that a school in Heaven would be comparable to that of a school on Earth. But he figured drama usually wasn’t a good thing.
He glanced at Hecate at her next question, curling his lips slightly upwards as he returned his gaze to Erin. “We met the night Maelle took me to the other fallen angels. She introduced me to everything back then, and she's been a very good friend to me ever since.” However, how she’d met their father was a whole other story. One that he didn't feel was necessary to tell at the moment, with all the negative stories they'd already passed around.
Elenora

Elenora

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyTirs Nov 17, 2020 9:38 am

Elenora took a slightly deeper breath in, when he said it was tiring. "It's exhausting," she replied breathing heavily out. He said grieving would become easier, and perhaps he spoke the truth about it. One thing she was sure about was that it was a part of being a hunter. It seemed like he understood her in some way, and of course, Elenora did her research on her newfound family members. There was still so much to learn about them all, things you couldn't find online but had to be discovered through conversations. It was fun how she had ended up on her own, Elenora had always preferred company - being alone just seemed like her only option at the moment. Elenora knew she had to take the first step now, they had given her space and if she wanted to know them or be a part of their lives - she had to get out of her comfort zone, and be willing to take a risk. She just hoped giving them a chance would be worth it. She nodded a bit to his final comment. "Thank you, I think I would like that," her lip lifted up in a little curl and she seemed to finally just smile.

Erin had mostly blocked most of that night away, most likely after having healed the demon and been way to close to connect with the after life. "I had to heal him.. However, dad took care of after - so it's fine," she hadn't really asked, but she assumed that the commander was in Hell now. She had plenty of drama scenes to tell about, but she also felt like there was a few that could wait. "Well, this girl Sarah thinks she can totally just join my drama team's play for the vinter festival. I even think she is attempting to take my role, and I'm like, hell no sis, you ain't gonna take that from me," she sighed and rolled her eyes a little bit. Hecate chuckled a little by Erin's little dramatic tale, mostly because it was nice having some drama that didn't seem like death and terror. Erin seemed to laugh shortly which was just made Hecate giggle a little. Keeping the mood light. Erin listened closely on how Hecate and Zachary had met. Erin didn't know much about Maelle, but she knew enough. Again, Erin was a firm believer in second changes, but she also took her father's warnings very seriously. "Friend I see," she chuckled a little with a teasing smile. It wasn't like she expected anything other than enjoying this little sister act way to much. Hecate lifted an eyebrow slightly. "Yeah, so tell us a bit more about that play, anything we can come to see?" - "Sure thing, if you want. It's first in December however." Erin was thankful for having one final year at the academy where she could just do theather and do the things she enjoyed. She knew at some point she would have to focus more on her actual task in life as a healer, but for now she just lived.
Zachary

Zachary

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyTirs Nov 17, 2020 8:59 pm

Michael felt better when he saw her smile, however faintly. And although he still had a lot to learn about her, their jobs automatically created some sort of meeting ground. Even if he had the feeling that their approach and motives weren't exactly aligned. “Let me show you to your room.” He leaned his body away from the kitchen counter to move towards the hallway. He walked towards the end of it where it split into two corridors, walking down the right one to open a door with the number 24 on it. It was a plain room with a bed with two bedside tables, a desk, and a dresser. The only thing standing out being the bible on the bedside table. “The washroom is two doors down,” he said, pointing towards it as he still stood outside of the room. “If you're ready to come back, I’m going to join the others again… I’m afraid if I stay away too long, they’re going to roam around the bunker and find things they shouldn't.” He was very particular about his possessions, some of them being exceptionally rare and valuable, so if they broke any such item, he couldn’t just replicate it with something else. However, he understood if she’d need some more time alone. Either way, he started to walk back to the common room.

Zachary held his breath for a few seconds as she said she’d healed him because that could hardly be a good thing - to have aided the commander in regaining his strength. But if she said that their father had taken care of it, he trusted that it was fine. Still, he couldn’t get rid of the paranoia regarding all their demon enemies. Especially the ones who’d captured him. And that was perhaps his biggest fear - for them to find and trap him again. But more so, he felt extremely guilty for having helped the demons in tracking down his father. He lowered his gaze as he thought of this. In truth, not thinking he deserved to be here because of it. But he’d felt so betrayed by Heaven at that point. He’d felt hopeless and lost. And he’d only done it because they’d promised to release him if he did. Although that didn’t make it any less wrong. He raised his gaze to Erin’s eyes as she replied to his question about drama in school, not helping but smile at the way she told the story. It easily made him forget his prior thoughts. And he realized how much he’d missed talking to her. “What kind of play is it?” he asked her. Zachary had read many books, including plays, although they were mostly ancient and classic. But he would love to see a play being performed for the first time. And he would without hesitation attend the play that his sister had a role in.

Zachary still hadn’t explored many of the feelings he’d gotten ever since he’d stepped foot on Earth, including those of love and affection. And although he had experimented with it, he was still new to it. So much, that he didn't know whether he harbored feelings for Hecate beyond friendship. He got a different feeling when he was near her, and he’d always felt a sense of safety and care from her, but he’d yet to figure out why that was. Gratefully, Hecate redirected his sister’s teasing by asking about the play again. A brief smile passed his expression as she said they could come to her play. Although, Zachary would insist on showing up regardless.

Have you gotten any news about Malachi or Eliana yet?” he then asked. The last thing he'd heard was that they were missing, and knowing what he'd been through himself, he was naturally very worried about them. He then moved his gaze up at his father's voice as he entered the room again. “Mal is alive and in Heaven... but I'm afraid he's not well. I've got the best psychiatrists and healers tending for him, and all they keep telling me is to be patient,” he replied, reminding himself back on the moment he found him in the catacombs. How he'd been fearful of Michael and screamed for him to leave - as if he'd hallucinated about him before. And when he'd finally taken him home to get something to eat, he'd murmured words in various languages to empty corners. He could only imagine what had happened to him, and none of those scenarios were anything but horrific. Worst of all was the realization of him not being there for him. He hadn’t even been able to find him without the use of dark magic. He walked closer to the table as he looked at Zachary. “And the last thing I heard from Eliana was that she'd fallen. Maelle and her angels had cut her wings off... but I haven't been able to find her since that time,” he continued, knowing that it had to stir something in Zachary to know that the angel he'd turned to had hurt his sister. “Do you know anything about that, Hecate?” He turned his gaze to the hybrid.
Elenora

Elenora

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyOns Nov 18, 2020 7:29 am

Elenora frowned a bit, as he had said she had a room here. She followed him towards the hallway, and took a slightly deeper breath in while walking slightly behind him. It wasn't there was anything personal in the room, but it didn't matter - it mattered the fact that he just had assigned her a room. Elenora took a few steps into the room and looked a bit around, but turned around when he said he would return to the others. Elenora didn't know why he was worried about Zachary and Hecate, but she assumed it was partly their species - at least that was the cards she had to play with. "I will be right there," she said and let him return to the others. Elenora breathed out and ran a hand trough her hair, as she just sat down on the bed. Her fingers traced over the bibel before looking around again. Her smile lifted without thinking to much about it, it was a comforting feeling to have a place to turn to.

"We are going to do the fairytale, The ice queen, most likely with a few twists, however it's going to be good," she replied still with a warm smile on her lips. She looked up at her father as he returned to the room, then quickly back at Zachary as he asked about their missing siblings. Erin had asked before, and she knew it wasn't the best news. Hecate didn't know much about which angels were family to Zachary, it wasn't something she had payed attention towards, but she had heard the name Eliana before. It stung when Michael mentioned that Maelle had cut off an angel's wings. Hecate looked up at Michael when he asked if she knew anything about this. Her heart skipped a beat, because she had to enter her own thought to remember specific events - and even if she could tell them anything - Maelle wouldn't like getting her plans spilled out at tea with her enemy. However, one thing didn't add up in Hecate's mind. "If she is fallen and at Maelle's side, I would know, I know every single person inside our camp - the name still rings a bell though," she frowned a bit. "But even if I knew, there is only so much I can say - I'm sorry," she turned her gaze to Zachary, she wished she could say more, wished she knew more - but she sat back in the chair, ignoring the wound on her back, and tried to think if there was any remaining puzzle pieces she could sneak out of her mind. "Wait.. I was in Spain with Maelle last year, looking for some witch to do a complicated spell. The name came up," she looked back at Michael.

Elenora returned to the room, clearly the tension had changed, but not to anything better. "What witch?" She asked, Elenora might not be in on what they were talking about, but finding supernatural people was kinda her thing. "Do you have a name?" Elenora then followed up on her question. Hecate who felt slightly nervous in generel of being here, also felt like she had to give some sort of information - besides it would give Zachary a piece of mind. "Felicity.. something King, I didn't really pay much attention and I never met her - what is her name gonna do?" - "Sometimes to find your answer to the problem, all you just need to know find out what the witch specializes in, and lucky for you. I know that witch, she specializes in merging." She narrowed her eyes a little. Elenora had seen people use skinwalker abilities before, on first hand a few weeks ago even. Vivenne had tormented her by wearing the face of her mother and brother. Elenora had seen Maelle's name on the list before, it was way up on the advanced, but it was still there. "I can call Felicity tomorrow and ask her, she owes me a favor." Hecate took a deeper breath in, "you shouldn't go alone, if she has been working alongside Maelle, she might not even remember it. Maelle might have made a plan b in case something goes wrong, she doesn't like when people get to close to her plans," she breathed out, once again looking up at Michael to point out, just how dangerous it was for him to keep asking questions. Not for him, but for her and now Zachary since he was there with her.
Zachary

Zachary

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 8:10 pm

Zachary felt awful when his father said that Maelle had cut Eliana’s wings off. Thereby forcing her to turn fallen. He looked down at this, staring at the edge of the wooden tabletop. He wondered if she’d done it to other angels, or if she’d just done it because she was the child of Michael. Either way, it didn’t justify it. All it did was make him start to doubt why she’d been so welcoming of him. And if she had an ulterior motive for taking him in. It didn’t make it better to think that Malachi wasn’t doing well either, but if he was in Heaven, at least that meant he hadn’t fallen. He then looked to Hecate as his father asked about her knowing anything.

Michael knew that Hecate would be reluctant to reveal any information, but as a worried father, he had to ask. He looked at her with a disconcerted expression as she replied that Eliana wasn't with the other fallen angels. This could both be a good or a bad thing… or an extremely terrible thing. He breathed out, looking from her to Zachary for a moment at the troubling thoughts. Only convincing him that this was a bad sign. Then Hecate seemed to remember something. He returned his gaze to her at this, wondering what kind of spell Maelle needed Eliana for. None of it easing his worries the slightest. He then looked to Elenora as she returned to the room and got a word in before him. He listened to them as Hecate revealed the name of the witch, trying to go back in his memories for that name. Felicity King. However, it quickly turned out that it wasn't needed as Elenora knew the same witch and that she specialized in merging. He raised his brows in surprise as she said that, thinking that it was too good to be true. Her knowing the witch. Because everything else couldn't be further from good. Michael wondered what this meant and what she wanted with Eliana in that regard. Then he realized that perhaps she hadn’t truly been Eliana the one time they’d met, although he knew that it had been a fallen angel. He looked into the room with a contemplative expression as he thought back on their meeting, trying to remember if he might have missed a sign that would indicate this.

It was a relief to hear that Elenora could call her up as soon as tomorrow because the last thing he wanted was to waste more time on finding his daughter, and this seemed to be a step in the right direction. “I will go with her,” he said to Hecate’s comment. Not that he had much of a choice in the matter. He felt responsible for this, and for her, so he wanted to be there. After all, it could easily turn out to be dangerous to ask for things regarding Maelle. “Thank you for telling us.” He looked back at Hecate, knowing that she could get in trouble for giving them this kind of information. And he wasn't going to forget that she had. Despite the conflicting situation between her, Zachary, and him. “So, Felicity... anything else I should know about her?” he asked Elenora, wanting to know as much as possible beforehand.
Elenora

Elenora

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 2:22 pm

Elenora knew Felicity, or she had known her back in the day. It was the only reason why Elenora wasn't afraid or worried about meeting up with the witch. She nodded when Michael said he would company her to meet Felicity, and perhaps there was reason to worry - if Felicity wasn't able to control her actions because of this Maelle - then it could be dangerous. Elenora took a deeper breath in when asked about information about Felicity. "I've known her since I was little, she was a hunter - or her mother wanted her to be, her father moved away with her before she had a chance to get really into it," she exhaled and pulled her left eyebrow as she spoke, "she later moved to Aston, a coven of witched turned her into a witch and - I was send to kill her in January as well," Elenora took a deeper breath in and looked down to the ground shortly, "I didn't, and because of that she has two faces - if the word gets out that I didn't do my job, its not going to end well," she wasn't that worried about it, since none of the people around the table talked to the people back in New York. It was a crime to be turned to anything not human and it was the hunter's own job to end one's life or up to the family or friends if the person wasn't strong enough. Elenora had lied to protect Felicity and it wouldn't be anything but trouble if it was brought into the light. "She is a good person, and naturally gifted - I know she won't lie to me, and I'm damn sure she didn't to the fallen angel's bidden from the goodness of her heart." Elenora believed Felicity must have been mind control - otherwise she would never be able to live with having her live. "Just be careful okay?" Hecate said and took a deeper breath in. Erin didn't really like the idea of not being able to help in any way, and them going in situations they had no idea how was going to play out.
Sponsoreret inhold

Far From Home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home Empty

Far From Home
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I've come home
» This is Home