Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Go big or go home

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

Go big or go home Empty
IndlægEmne: Go big or go home   Go big or go home EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 11:49 am

LOCATION_ Umbrella Corporation
DATE_ 28th of June-2021
TIME_ 14.00
OUTFIT_ link
TOPIC FOR_ @Wayne xx

Alicia had been watching him for a few months now, ever since he had changed from his human nature. Or she had observed him beforehand as well, but the past months she had been keen on seeing how he handled his new nature. Werewolf, such a shame. She should have changed him into a vampire when she had the chance, then she could at least have looked at that puppy like face for an eternity. Either way, Alicia did have an offer for him that she had seemed fitting given his talents, so after discussing it with her mother, Alicia hadn't really gotten the permission to promote the newly turned werewolf yet, but then again, when had she ever listened when someone had told her to do something? First step of this was to see if he had the stomach for what Umbrella was hiding behind the curtains. He had been working for Umbrella for quite some time by now, and with his talents she wasn't surprised if he already knew there was more to the place than what met the eye. Wayne would have been all over the hills by now if he had seen anything that would have been against his morals, right? That was at least what Alicia told herself. Then again, she didn't really have any morals.

"Wayne," she called from the hallway, letting that sweet smile brush over her lips. "I didn't know you were in today," she lied speeding up her steps to reach him quicker. "You know, you might just be my prince on the white horse right now, because I have an error down in my lab, and I was wondering if you would take a look at it?" Alicia asked with an almost innocent look in her eyes, as she politely smiled at him. Before he really could agree to help or refuse, she had already grabbed his arm on the way to the elevator.

Sidst rettet af Alicia Man Jul 12, 2021 11:05 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Crina

Crina

Antal indlæg : 53

Go big or go home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Go big or go home   Go big or go home EmptyTirs Maj 25, 2021 5:11 pm

Wayne grunted in frustration.
"It's not supposed to do that," he muttered under his breath, narrowing his eyes at the equipment in front of him. Bloody hell. He reached down to touch it again, closing his eyes and opening up an inner map of the entire construction - wires pulsating from the energy sent through the machinery, muttering numbers and names as he did so. "Right, move c to d then, could stop it reversing back." Wayne opened his eyes and leaned over the metallic creation on the table in his little lab-space. He'd been there since early in the morning and had been so absorbed, he hadn't even realised that it was past lunch time already. He didn't realise a lot of things, actually, when in the concentration-bubble of work, and didn't really hear the gentle voice of Alicia as she called his name before it echoed in his mind and he looked up, perplexed at anyone talking to him. And knowing his name.
"No. Yeah. Uh, sorry," he apologized, forcing himself to breathe through his mouth instead of his nose. The smell of vampires made him utterly nauseous; he still hadn't gotten used to the heightened smells he was experiencing in this new body and more-so how certain smells made him want to knock somebody's head in. He had never been considered a violent guy and had genuinely never had any violent tendencies what-so-ever, so this new feeling of anger that would flare towards other beings was a frustrating one. "I just had to fix this, uh, thing. Kept me up all night."
As he spoke, his body stiffened. She was moving towards him a little too quickly for comfort. Alicia Blackwood. Everyone here would know exactly who she was. Almost as scary as Rayna, in Wayne's opinion, and she knew his name.

I have an error down in my lab, and I was wondering if you would take a look at it.
Her soft smile had him furrow his eyebrows and swallow. Oh, it all made sense why she knew his name now. She'd probably asked around after who could help with whatever her issue was and most people knew that Wayne knew his way around mechanics. He nodded meekly. Her hand slid around his arm and tugged him along. "I, uh, sure?" He agreed, already feeling out of breath. "What's the issue, uh, ma'am?"
Aaron

Aaron

Go big or go home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Go big or go home   Go big or go home EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 2:05 pm

Of course she had a plan, ulterior motives some would perhaps choose to call it. She didn't care whether or not her presence caused him discomfort, she needed him and that was the most important thing to the vampire. Then again he was a werewolf, he was allowed some discomfort, but they were going to fix that - it should be fine. It was however fun seeing people feeling slightly freaked out by her being in the room, especially Wayne. She did like him. It was just a shame the whole wolfie thing, luckily she could fix that. She had intentions on chancing that.

Alicia used her keycard on the elevator to get in, and once again as they got inside, to unlock a secret floor below the basement that most people knew here - they were literally going under ground. "Oh darling, call me Alicia please, no need to be so formal with me," she gave him a warm smile. The elevator started to go down. One thing that was an issue with Wayne, yet also the main reason why she was so interested in him was: that he was immune to her powers. It wasn't often she found people who were immune to most of her powers. She could still put him in a mirror for show and tell if she desired. "So, I have a few issues, but it's so much easier if I just show you," she confessed while tilting her head a little bit. One thing was that her system to make sure the test witches couldn't use their powers were starting to fail, and the last thing she needed was witches with actual powers burning the basement down - or anything else. The other thing was the newest project she was setting up, and the last thing she needed was for that to fail.

The elevator doors opened again and she stepped out, still having her arm tugged around his. Walking down the halls, the lights were flickering a bit in the cold hallways. The walls made mostly of metal, making the room radiate coldness. Alicia didn't care, after all she had been here so much it was what she knew best. Stepping further in through a set of glass doors, the room was much more inviting. Bigger white walls, the space filled with computers and people working, looking at screens from the different rooms down here, showing different experiments on each screen. Every screen marked with a subject. On the halls both left and ride was doors leading to each of the rooms shown on the wall of screens. Alicia stepped closer, monitoring Wayne as well to see how he handled seeing all these different people on the screens. Some screamed in agony, not that you could hear it, but you could see how some of them screamed in pain, some lost their mind and then there was the ones just sitting on the floor having accepted their defeat.
Crina

Crina

Antal indlæg : 53

Go big or go home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Go big or go home   Go big or go home EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 12:43 pm

In Wayne's humble opinion, people who insisted on being informal with each other - especially those of far higher rank than him - were untrustworthy or playing some sort of game. Wayne didn't like games much. Especially when they involved human behaviour and not chess pieces. The warm smile she sent his way did little to make him feel more at ease, but he made an effort to lower his shoulders to at least appear less stressed than he was.
Instead he kept his eyes on the bright red numbers that showed them what floor they were on. He had always known there were secret floors, this came as no surprise to him. Touching a button in the elevator would easily reveal that there were more floors than what he had access too - and in a large cooporation like this it really wasn't shocking.
He had early on accepted not knowing everything. He was easy like that. If he didn't have clearing for something, it was probably for a reason, and he was not one to pry. He did however stand up a little straighter as they neared whatever floor was underneath the basement, knowing he was about to get clearance for something new. A child-like excitement built in his chest. Maybe she was going to involve him in a new project? This probably meant he had been doing well lately; a very pleasing thought now that he was finally working fulltime for them.

The doors opened and lead them into a cold hallway. It smelt humid and dark and he involuntarily wrinkled his sensitive nose in displeasure. Her cold hand around his arm didn't do much to settle the atmosphere. The last bit of excitement that he had built up earlier disappeared as soon as they walked through the glass wall. Initially, seeing so many people on the beautifully expensive computer equipment made his heart flutter from warmth, but it only took him a short millisecond to realise that most screens were not in fact people coding or creating but monitoring. And the vast majority of screens had horrible live pictures on them.
Strange how Wayne's nervousness and tendency to panic vanished into thin air as soon as he was put in a conflicting position. His mind, always moving miles ahead of his body, was overloading with questions, impressions and pure, utter horror, as his eyes flickered from screen to screen. Agonising pain painted some faces, whilst others had empty eyes and looked more dead than alive. "What the hell," he whispered, not able to move in the speed Alicia had paced for them. He halted his walk, leaning over a seated guy, gently touching the screen in front of him. His heart was beating so fast he could hear the blood rushing through his body. "What the hell, is this?!"
High pitched, hot fuelled anger. He turned back towards the vampire, Alicia Blackwood, suddenly not caring one bit about her name and title in the company; or the large amount of people present in the room. He felt betrayed. Was this what he had been living on top of for so many years. Was this what he had been supporting? "What the bloody hell is going on here?! What are you doing to them?"
Aaron

Aaron

Go big or go home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Go big or go home   Go big or go home EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 6:27 pm

Like any creature with a fiber of empathy in their bones, he looked at the screen horrified, didn't even see beyond that. She watched him, just as he watched the screens, tilting her head a little bit, just a little while observing him. Interesting,she thought to herself as she licked her lips slowly. She even heard his whisper, wondering what was going on, what a shame. He had too much empathy towards these creatures, creatures that would make the way for the future science. Wayne rushed in front of her, she didn't mind, there was nothing he could do either way. So, letting the puppy run wild for one more moment while he still could, she couldn't see the harm in that. Alicia tilted her head a bit to the left, letting her eyes scan him. He pointed at the screen in front of him, making Alicia walk over to him with such grace, completely untouched by the horror showing on the screen. Wayne's heart beating so fast, she could hear how almost his the beats tumbled over each other trying to win a race. His eyes flickered back at her, and she raised one brow looking at him. "It's the future of science Wayne," she responded with the same low sensual voice she had earlier. Still, she had nothing against whatever was going on here."Oh calm down pup, you are a scientist, this is what we do if we want to get answers," she responded taking one step closer to him. His anger brushed off on her, and she moved her head a little bit more to the left.

Alicia took a sharper breath in and pointed to one screen. "Here we are trying to figure out how to turn created vampires back to their former creature," she informed and turned a bit, looking to the screen with four beds and one person in each bed, chained to the bed, twisting and turning in pain. "It's a longer process, when you want to turn dead into living, nearly impossible," she added while crossing her arms and moved her eyes over the different screens. "Oh, and over here, we are experimenting with hybrids. Trying to see if we can prevent the Thunderbird from even having to change into their bird shape within  those known twenty hours. Imagine all the people we could help if we could make their lives just a little bit easier?" Alicia turned her eyes back to the werewolf. "We also just completed our werewolf cure, being able to turn turned werewolves back into whatever they were before," she said a bit more compelling. "I thought you might be interested."
Sponsoreret inhold

Go big or go home Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Go big or go home   Go big or go home Empty

Go big or go home
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Far From Home
» I've come home