Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Feel no pain

Go down 
+3
Sarah
Melanie
Damian
7 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

Feel no pain - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 3 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 10:22 am

Well, you should know by now, that I never really do anything without a slight flair to it” he chuckled, at least he wasn’t as extravagant as his older brother. Which reminded him that Minerva had talked about she would join them in Athena soon, that would be, interesting. But that was a subject for another time. Now he just wanted to enjoy the time he had now. Especially knowing that there would be more times where he had to take care of things for the family, and therefore couldn’t spend as much time as he wanted with Mariella. So, every moment needed to be enjoyed.
He nodded “yeah, even I can feel it” he hummed, and then laughed as he had forgotten that the cave down here hummed along. Almost as if it was an entire living thing. Which one could argue for that it was. Nature was alive on the island. And as long as they treated it with respect, the island would do so to them. Finally, he could jump down from the small cave tunnel and reached out his hand to help her down. There was a small sound of water running down in the dark “watch this” he mumbled, and then he started singing, not with words but a low soothing sound that formed from his throat and glided over his lips. The entire cave lit up in a blue colour and started blinking and humming along with him.

mmhm” she hummed, as he looked at her with his playful look. Her eyes slowly started to close when he gave her a soft kiss against her jawline, then her neck. She almost didn’t notice that he asked her a question when he kissed her shoulder. “A little” she cooed and opened her eyes, just to see that he was leaning in to kiss her. It was like he turned on a fire inside of her. Always able to wake something in her that she didn’t think was possible. Letting out a deep and slightly shaky breath when he parted their lips she chuckled. “Alright, that helped” she whispered with a slight laugh.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 3 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 12:45 pm

The cave hummed along with Leon then laughed along, which couldn't really stop her from laughing and only getting the same result. Mariella crossed her arms a little waiting to watch what he had in store for her. She listened to the singing, how the cave started to light up to the sound, coming more alive. Mariella couldn't really resist on not singing along mimicking just how Leon did, letting the cave respond to the sounds. She looked around at the lights, notching something so she moved towards the walls once again letting her finger tips glide over the rocks, the lights, sparking a bit of her own fire magic through her fingers, almost searching for something still letting the soft hum leaving her lips. She stopped for a moment finding a little odd symbol very well hidden in the rock, "have you seen this?" she asked maybe it was nothing, but well, she felt like it was something. So, as the curios fairy she now was, she placed the tip of her index finger in the beginning of the small caved symbol letting her finger trace over it, felling how it almost forced some of her own magic to push through, and she heard something not far from them that sounded like a wall being pushed away, looking towards Leon. "Seems like you should take me on treasure hunts more often," she teased before moving towards the sound to find out just what had happened. And it did look like some wall had been push away to open a hidden little room of secrets. The entire energy so much stronger as she stepped through it, seeing bushes of butterflies in neon blue and red colors sit, reacting to the vibration of someone coming in and started flying around both Mariella and Leon for a second. Lighting up a small hidden path.

He could stay here forever, also know there was a curse with a blessing like this. It could be so addicting, this calmness and one could easily forget the outside world. There had been times where Elias had thought about just joining the monkey like creatures, and live here forever, well that had been a drunken thought, and Elias also had way to much responsibility. There had been a time before they took over this place, where they had been almost like everyone else. "Good, because there is something about today I need to share with you," he took a slightly deeper breath in. Well his father had after all invited Adonis to stay and Flora was staying as well, longer than intended perhaps but he would rather telling her now and give her time to pack up the feeling and thoughts about it, then throwing it in her head five seconds before heading back and not give her time to actually process everything. "It's about the whole Adonis thing, and I know. I don't want to ruin the mood, but yeah," he leaned into kiss her quickly again. Just quickly still holding her close. It wasn't like he was going to give Adonis a chance in case of proving the whole heart thing hadn't worked. If Adonis as much as looked at Flora one way, Elias would personally make him regret it. That was one thing for sure, because he couldn't just come in here and cause Flora more discomfort than he already had.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 3 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 4:04 pm

He stopped his singing, when she asked if she had seen this. Shaking his head he stepped closer and leaned down to where her finger was pointing. His brows lifted and he titled his head a little. “No, never” he licked his lips, before turning around when something clicked. “Let’s hope you opened up to something good, and we didn’t just unleash pandora’s box” he laughed shaking his head a little, before stepping to the side, letting Ella do the leading this time. Mostly because he had never been where they were going now.
He took in a deep breath before he stepped into the unknown, something that Leon had always had problems with, he wanted to know what he was walking into. He was the person that had backup plans to his backup plans. And yet, he had ended up in a snowstorm with Ella, he had jumped off a cliff asking her to trust him. So, now it was time for him to put a little trust in her. And he was not disappointed. His eyes widening a little when he looked at the butterflies swarming around them. “After you” he whispered, as he almost didn’t dare to disturb these unknown grounds with his words.

Flora leaned back a little, narrowing her eyes. “So, you’re just buttering me up, so you could tell me bad news? Oh you, sneaky little” she huffed, but folded her lips together as it was clearly that it was something that was hard for him to find the right words for. Was it really that bad? Blinking a little, she titled her head when he spoke about Adonis. Something new? “What happened?” she asked, rather bluntly, letting her hands find his shoulders, not pulling out of his embrace. Mostly because she couldn’t see a reason why she would do that.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 3 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 9:12 pm

Now Mariella wasn't blind to small waves of discomfort washing over him, so she took his hand. Well, she had no idea where they were going, but she would never step into something if she could feel like there where meant to be kept out. And this place, was untouched completely, almost glowing up further in respons to them coming closer. It reminded her of a small little space in her mother's garden that was more cave like, nothing like this though, far from. It was very rare that Mariella actually got a chance like this to explore something that had never been seen or touch by the human eye before. But she would never step anywhere if she felt the energies or the whole environment wanting to keep them away. And so she had her powers fully out making her eyes glow violet, just to make sure she picked up on everything. Especially since it was very clear even Leon was a bit nervous about being here. "Can you hear that?" She looked to him, knowing his hearing was far better than hers, but it did sound like a water fall, which was a sound she knew. Taking a few steps closer, still her hand in his through the darker caves only lighted up by small crystals, she could hear the sound coming in closer. And she was right, the same like crystals lighting up the small pool of water, where looking up to the tall cave room, the water fell down like a soft curtain down hitting the pool of water. Looking rather enchanting. Mariella had no idea what kind of magical plants that grew from the cracks in the rocks but it was very fascinating.  She theorized the water from the waterfall had to come from the surface, then it meant the pool would go back outside of the cave? Or did it just magically stop itself from overfloating.

Elias made a small little grimace. "Sorry, that is just how I work," he licked his lips a little knowing it was not an easy thing. What had happened? Elias blinked a little bit. "Well, Mariella and Leon was right about their theory. And as you know we had some powerful witches over so when we found Adonis, we would be able to help him keep his heart and unlock his memories fully," he informed knowing it was still a weird concept for her to understand. "And, like always, my father is willing to give him a chance to redeem himself, which means he has given him permission to stay at the mansion, with people around to make sure that it has worked completely and that he isn't going for anyone, we all will have our eyes on him." He assured not letting go unless she started to pull away from him. "I have to believe my father has faith in the fact that his brother can overcome the torture and manipulation that has been done to him. See if there is a person underneath all the actions he has made over the years."
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 3 EmptyTors Mar 17, 2022 1:42 pm

He nodded when she asked if he could hear it. “Water” he whispered, turning around the corner seeing how the dark became brighter, almost as the entire water had some kind of luminescence to it. His eyes widened for a moment, and he forgot to keep his hand in Mariella’s as he stepped forward and let his fingers touch the water cascading down the rocks into the water that seemed like it would never end, and somehow it also gave him the feeling that with one step he would reach the bottom. But how was that even possible?
It’s breath-taking” he mumbled letting his tongue glide over his lips then he noticed something, and a small chuckle left him. “Of course,” he shook his head, that he was even getting surprised by this island at this point was a wonder in itself. “The water is moving back up this way” he told, taking her hand to move her in front him so she could see it with her own eyes. How it was defying gravity.

Her fingers glided over his shoulders as he spoke, her eyes being around his, but not trying to stare him down as he spoke. Giving him a small smile, as he explained that Adonis had been affected by something that he couldn’t control, which had been the reason why he had behaved like he had behaved. Now, had Adonis actually done anything to her, then she might have been more reluctant than she felt right now. But the truth of the matter was, that she had only seen how he had attack Elias, he was the one that she was worried for, not the other way around. Her hand found his cheek and she slowly let her finger glide over his cheekbone. “I trust that things are taken care of, and if that’s what’s going to happen, I don’t really have anything against it” her smile became a little brighter and then she laughed “wait, where you afraid I would get mad or something?” she titled her head and raised her brows.  
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 3 EmptyTors Mar 17, 2022 4:55 pm

Mariella simply just observed Leon step closer to the water, before her eyes wandered a bit around the cave. It was rather breathtaking. Then he took her hand, and Mariella took the small step in front of him, letting her eyes catch the movement of the water. Seeing how it was moving, which let her to escape a chuckle of awe. Not that they should be surprised by the pulses of magical energies that were to be filled and charged here, almost like being close to the core of the entire island. "It is - rather breathtaking," she exhaled into a little laugh while her eyes stayed on the water, completely fascinated by what was possible on this island.

Of course Elias knew that Flora and Mariella as well for a fact, hadn't directly been hurt by Adonis. But it didn't change the fact that if he had gotten the chance or within reach it had been a different story. Elias knew that perhaps it was why he was so nervous about everything. He had so many years of experience when it came to his uncle. So, he exhaled a little bit and nodded slowly as she confirmed she had nothing against it. Then she laughed, which had him frown for a moment, "not mad. Just perhaps run head over heels to get as far away as possible," he replied honestly and licked his lips a little bit, not that he in the end would have blamed her.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 3 EmptyOns Mar 23, 2022 11:42 am

His eyes turned from the water towards his girlfriend standing in front of her. A classical romantical film moment where the guy was looking at the girl, as she stood there and looked at something that took her breath away. Him feeling how love was spreading in his chest and telling her that it was. But where she meant the object in front of her, he meant the woman that was standing there in his arms.
Leon slowly let his arms fold around her, letting his lips rest against her temple and closed his eyes. “I love you, Mariella” he whispered, keeping her close and stopping her from moving around. He just needed her to stay there for a moment, just letting him take in the overwhelming feeling of saying it out loud again after so many years of not being able too. Running away from it. But this time he really wanted to make sure that he didn’t let this opportunity pass him by, even if she had told him that he could take all the time he needed. It still didn’t meant that would come a day where she might start doubting that he even did in fact would be able to love her.

Her hands slid over his cheeks and folded behind his neck. “Elias” she whispered, leaning in placing a soft kiss against his forehead. “I know this is all new, and it might freak us both out a little just how fast we fell for each other” she licked her lips and let out a small sigh “But I’m not going anywhere, and just because you have family issues, isn’t going to make me run for the hills, or try to get away from you, it has to be something far bigger than that” she whispered, before she leaned in and kissed him.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 3 EmptyOns Mar 23, 2022 7:05 pm

Mariella felt his arms fold around her, and she closed her eyes for a moment. Just taking in the feeling of having him close, feeling how her lips pull up into a softer smile as his lips rested against her temple. Then her eyes opened again as she listened to his whisper, feeling how the warmth flared up towards her heart, making her take a slightly deeper breath in. Mariella didn't really attempt to move, because she could feel from his embrace of her, about everything really that he just needed for her to stay there. It also allowed her to truly feel the warmth spreading in her own chest. Once again she closed her eyes and just leaned against him, letting both of them take all of it in really. Because Mariella really had never thought those words really could mean and feel so much as they did right in this moment. So it was nice, just letting the emotions and feelings set in, when you were so used to feel everything from around you first hand, to finally have a feeling she knew was hers, theirs just the two of them and the love they shared.

Elias looked into Flora's eyes as her arms folded behind his neck and she whispered his name. Just before kissing his forehead. Trying to assure him that she wasn't going anywhere just because of his family's issues. Not giving him much space to talk or rest his case before she kissed him. He relaxed a little bit, kissing her back for a moment before letting their lips part ways. "Good because I think its only going to get a bit more crazy from here, so don't say I didn't warn you," he mumbled a little bit against her lips. There was a whole act of trust issues he did have, but perhaps hadn't realized he had that needed to be uncovered by himself, because clearly everyone in his family knew. Or maybe he had just chosen to go into denial about them rather than facing the truth of the wounds Florence had left back then. Then he leaned into kiss her once again.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 3 Empty

Feel no pain
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Am I only to feel pain? (TW)
» Pain fixes pain - Dean
» Take my pain away
» When there's nothing left but pain
» Pull us away from where the pain is

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Radclyffee Mansion-
Gå til: