Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Feel no pain

Go down 
+3
Sarah
Melanie
Damian
7 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Elias
Royal
Elias

Humør : Don’t bark if you can’t bite.
Antal indlæg : 132

Feel no pain - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 1:20 am

There was so much sorrow in Adonis' eyes, so much remorse for what had happened. Even though the werewolf with his memories back as if they had stood upon him with a hammer, slamming his head for hours. He knew they hadn't. But he knew that the hybrid, Melanie's son had been inside his head. He knew Sarah had kept his heart from getting back to Rebekah just like it had countless of times, and here it left him wonder - when would it leave this time? Was this it? Could he actually be free? His eyes was on his oldest brother, taking in another and deeper breath, just trying to prevents his lips from shivering from the overwhelming waves of emotions that seemed to surface. Where did he even begin to uncover his thoughts and actions, his emotions - he didn't know where to start or if it would ever end. The small smile on Damian's lips was perhaps the thing that made this whole thing somewhat bearable. That he hadn't dreamt that he had been welcomed home, that he had a second chance. "Hey," he breathed out managing to pull a small but pained smile, his voice still a little hoarse.

Elias & Ella

It was refreshing, like a kick of energy that rushed over Elias. He was usually playful and up to a tease, but it was far too long since they had stormed over the hills together like this. Just being in the moment. Then being able to see the girls further ahead. Elias was pretty annoyed with the head start that Leon had, but also could, he could let Leon have this one without complaining - couldn't he? At least almost. He did not slow down however as they almost reached the girls

Mariella left out a soft laugh, not getting to reply to Flora's question before she saw for her own eyes. Moving her eyes back to Leon coming running up towards her, making her exclaim another laugh as he lifted her up and spun her around, just before she felt his lips against hers. Mariella's arms found their way over his shoulders, returning the kiss. While Elias slowed a bit down, rolling his eyes lovingly at his brother before turning his attention fully towards Flora, cupping her face before leaning in to place a tender kiss against her lips, before letting her go again giving her a warmer smile. Exhaling, already feeling the stress from the day leaving his shoulders. "So, where are you girls headed? Hope you don't mind us joining," Elias chuckled a little bit wondering where they were walking off to.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 11:15 am

Damian blinked a little, watching his little brother struggling was never an easy thing to do. It was the burden of being the oldest, even though he didn’t have too. He had always been there for every single one of his siblings, he wanted to make sure that they didn’t get hurt. That he was there to carry their problems with them. In some ways he had sometimes been more of a father than their own father had been. Maybe that had been the reason why Damian didn’t approve of Oscar and Melanie together. Even if he could see their love was real, he could also see its end. Heartbreak, and not those that you could get over. No, something that would leave an imprint and stay forever. Of course, one could argue it wasn’t his choice to make. But who wouldn’t try to prevent their sister from going through more pain than she had already gone through? “Hey” Damian spoke back, “how does it feel? Having your heart back?” he asked, knowing very well that it was evident how he was feeling. Which had been why he had asked about how it felt like, instead of just asking, how are you feeling.

Leon & Flora

Leon sat her down, grinning against her lips as he kept kissing her. Just for a while longer. Not caring of what his brother would think of him. It was now Leon’s turn to act a little foolish, to be in love with someone and not fearing what would happen if he showed the world. Just like he did right now, which wasn’t something he would have ever dreamt of doing before. So, actually giving himself the chance? It filled him with light and hope for the future.
Flora was starring, of course she was, how couldn’t she? A smile formed on her lips, as she saw how Mariella and Leon laughed and kissed each other. It was heart-warming, there was no other way to describe it really. Elias managed to pull her away from the scene unfolding in front of her eyes, as his hand found her cheek. Then he cupped it and with a smile she kissed him back. She pulled back when he asked where they were heading. She shrugged. “To be honest, I just followed along to were Mariella pulled me, my feet are already killing me” she laughed, Leon laughed with her and pulled Mariella a little closer to him. Placing a kiss against her temple. “Sounds like you guys have been enjoying yourself” he teased Flora gave him a smile and nodded “we have
Adonis
Royal
Adonis

Humør : My role at family functions is to keep everyone just a little bit on their toes and make a mess.
Antal indlæg : 36

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 4:17 am

How does it feel? Having your heart back? Adonis took a deeper breath in as his heart found his chest just where his heart was, he could feel it beating. He had always been able to feel it, because magic had made it so for no one to ever doubt it. "Good and horrible mixed in a giant bowl on the train tracks just waiting for the train to run all over it," he took a sharper breath in and made a pained grimace. "It's heavy, cold, feeling like its able to break at any second," he replied rather truthfully. He had reached the low and could only built himself up, so more than hoping that one day that his family would be able to for the damage he had done, then he really did not have anything to lose. So, he could be honest. He would be honest. "It feels like waking up from the worst nightmare you ever had and to discover that all parts of it were real." The heart was a burden this way. He had lived without it for so long, his chest had adjusted to the loss, the void. And now he was faced with everything at once. "I am terribly sorry - about everything," he exhaled so low that it was a crack of a whisper.

Elias & Ella

Now, Elias would very much any day had taken a chance to take a little teasing poke at Leon. But he didn't. Well, Leon deserved to let go and be in his emotions, take it all in - and Elias was more than happy to see his brother finally embrace it. Just like he was embracing how he felt for Flora. He couldn't help laugh by the fact that Flora said that Mariella had pulled her along, that didn't surprise him. Mariella moved eyes from Leon by the same statement that made everyone laugh, herself included. "Well, no way we were going to just sit back when it's such glorious weather," Mariella rarely tried to hide when she was excited, and she was clearly highly influenced by how magnificent this place was. Letting another small chuckle out as Leon pulled her closer placing a kiss against her temple. Elias knew the place was influencing people with its almost magnetic energies, but there was always something about watching other people reacting to being there the first times. But he also had a theory that her powers and just species had a deeper influence on the energies here. But despite the grey and rainy weather back in Grounds of Lily this was for sure perfect weather. He kissed the top of Flora's hair as he pulled her in, having her back against his chest as his arms wrapped around her. "So, what are you in the mood for?" He asked.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 7:44 pm

Damian focused on his own breathing. Pushing away the memories himself. Because he had too, seeing his brother like this and then remembering everything that they had gone through. Because of what Adonis had done to the family. How he had been twisted into something where he had once just looked at him, and told him that what he was looking at, that was no longer his brother. Those words had always stuck with Damian, that he had even said that to him. Because no matter what happened, and no matter what Adonis did, he would always be his brother. It didn’t mean however, that it hadn’t been hard. Heart breaking and frustrating in a way that one couldn’t possibly start to explain or even comprehend.
So, he listened. And focused on his breathing. Because it was all he could do right now. One could say that Adonis hadn’t been able to do anything else, and they should have noticed sooner. That they should have searched and thought to themselves why. But they hadn’t. And for that, he was sorry too. Damian cleared his throat and licked his lips. “I’m sorry too” he mumbled, not words he often said. “But, if we are to get through this, we can’t keep using the past as a canvas, we need to start over, clean slate, the question is just, if it’s possible, and I’m not sure yet” Damian knew his words didn’t offer much solace, but it was the best he could do right now. And he was honest, something Damian had always pride himself on. If not, he was at least an honest man.

Leon & Flora

Flora looked down at the ground and kicked a loose stone. “I just wanted to read a little” she mumbled, in a very low voice. Even though Leon picked it up as had she just whispered the words in his ear. He couldn’t help but laugh a little, placing an arm around Mariella’s shoulder and looked towards Elias. Now, when Elias asked what they were in the mood for. There was a place that Leon had thought about taking Ella, because he knew just how much she would love it. But it was a sacred place for the family. Mainly his father. But what he didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him, now would it?
So, how good are you guys in diving? And are you up for a little exploring?” he asked, looking towards Flora that just raised her brows and then he looked towards the beautiful redhaired woman standing beside of him. He placed a soft kiss against her temple. As he waited for their answer. "Well, I've never really done much diving, but, shouldn't be a problem, I think?" Flora said a little skeptically
Adonis
Royal
Adonis

Humør : My role at family functions is to keep everyone just a little bit on their toes and make a mess.
Antal indlæg : 36

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 03, 2022 4:01 pm

How did one ask for forgiveness for a the things you had done when they were unspeakable? Not only had he been so close to killing their sister countless of times, she had paid him back every time, otherwise Damian had. A part of Adonis was happy they never had let him kill them. Then there was the countless attacks on Damian's boys, their companions. Perhaps this was why people often talked about wolves that had no humanity when they shifted, how the animal took over and couldn't tell foe and friend apart. I’m sorry too, Adonis dragged in a deeper breath and felt his entire body tense. He wanted to start over, but there was also things he needed to say before doing so. "I did things. Unspeakable things. Things that I can't take back, and will haunt me till the day I take my last breath," He was immortal, it was a long time to let your mistakes and actions hunt you down, but he had been alive for so long. He could feel how heavy it was. Adonis took a deeper breath in feeling his body ache or maybe it was just the heart that felt the remorse more deeply.  "I will not ask for forgiveness," he then added keeping his eyes at his brother, then moving his eyes towards the door as he saw Melanie standing there looking at both her brothers. "I know I have to earn it. Along with your trust. All I want, is a chance to be your brother again," he almost sobbed even through he tried to keep his emotions in check. Having his heart back it wasn't really child's place to keep anything hidden or restrained. He didn't care for title, or to rule, he just wanted his family back.  

Elias & Ella

Mariella narrowed her eyes a little to Elias' question, because well her and Flora did happen to be standing here with possibly the two best tour guides to know what they needed to seem. She would even happily just walk and see where they ended up, then looking towards Leon as he came with a suggestion. Diving? It was a while since she had been in the water, well mostly due to how busy last year had been. "Who do you think you are asking? Of course I'm up for a little adventure," her eyes locked a little teasingly with Leon's. Then looking towards Flora as she replied.

Elias chuckled a little bit, by diving he already had a pretty good idea just where he wanted to go. Just chuckling a little by how upbeat his younger brother was in this very moment. "Otherwise I got you covered," Mariella gave Flora a comforting smile. Well, Mariella did know a set of spells that she had used prior to help her own training. One of them being able to stay longer under water without letting it completely freak the inner source of fire she had out, because it could feel draining if you weren't trained in the arts of not letting it influence. So, she did know a spell that would be able to help Flora breath under water. "Then I guess it's all set," he gave Leon a little nod. Elias let his hands trace up and down Flora's upper arms for a moment, planting his lips on top of her hair. Mariella looked back towards Leon, stealing a quick little kiss, before letting her eyes catch his again. "So, how do we get there?" She wondered. "Yeah show the way," he chuckled a little with a hand gesture for Leon to get the honor of leading the way.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 7:18 am

Once again Damian didn’t hush nor say anything when Adonis spoke his piece. Wanting to give him this opportunity to ease his heart a little, even though it might take some time before it would ever lessen the burden that he now chose to put on himself. Not be able to put it to rest forever, seemed rather harsh. Not that Damian could understand the feeling that Adonis was going through. He wouldn’t even try to guess what was going on in his mind, nor how it all affected him. How could he? He had never heard of anyone where this had happened to them, where they had been played around for thousands of years, done thing that they would never have done if they hadn’t been manipulated to a degree where they had no idea what they were doing.
He rose from the chair and walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. He gave him a soft smile as he gave the shoulder a soft squeeze. “You’ll get your chance, and we’ll talk more about this, but you still need sleep” he added, and let his hand fall from the shoulder. He looked towards Melanie giving her a small comforting smile before he turned towards Adonis. “Call if you need something, but now, I recommend that you try to get some rest” he added once again.

Leon & Flora

Even though it didn’t settle the human’s heart, she nodded with a small smile on her lips. One should always try to take some chances in their lives, shouldn’t they? She took in a small breath of air to steel her nerves, and then she started to follow Leon after he with as short chuckle kissed Mariella back, took her hand and started walking in the direction that they wanted to go. Even though it was quite a way, it would be worth it. They could always get someone to pick them up, if people were too exhausted to walk home after their little adventure.

Flora’s nerves settled a little, as they walked. The small banter and small talk that was between all four of them was nice, almost like feeling at home in a mist of people that you were meant to be with all your life. She didn’t have a whole lot of friends, but Mariella had really grown on her, and she had quickly come to love the energy that the fairy had.

Finally, they came to a cliff were Leon stopped, looking towards the three other people with a grin on his lips. “Alright, now we figure out how brave you are” he laughed, undressing himself so he was only standing in his boxers he looked towards Flora that blinked, clearly not understanding. Then she pointed towards the cliff “You want us to jump?” she asked, lifting her brows and widening her eyes. Leon nodded. “What” she walked over and looked down and quickly stepped away from the edge. “No, no what!?” she had no idea if she should be laughing or crying a little. That was such a long way down! "It's going to be worth it! Call it a leap of faith" - "Yes, this is a giant leap!"
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 9:13 pm

Adonis looked up at his brother as he got up from the chair and walked over to him. Who could blame Adonis for a second to think his request would be dismissed, even if Damian placed a hand on his shoulder. Saying he would get the chance. It was all he needed. A chance of redemption. He nodded a bit, still feeling tired, so ever tired, like his body hadn't rested in hundreds of years. Melanie gave them both a soft nod, before taking a few steps back again. It didn't take long for Adonis relaxed just a little bit, like once the hand moved from his shoulder again it had been the only thing holding him up. So, he collapsed a bit once again, falling into the bed and exhaled. "Yeah," he mumbled a little before feeling like having spoken his piece gave his head some peace, so he could rest. At least that was how it seemed as his eyes closed and was completely knocked over.

Mariella & Elias

They reached the cliff, and the fairy's eyes looked down for a moment. It would be a shame to say she was afraid of heights or a free adrenalin kick. Elias laughed a little bit shaking his head, how many times haven't they been doing this over the years - well sure by the looks of Flora, she hadn't done it many time prior this. Just like Leon, Elias was rather quick to undress himself and couldn't really help a loving laugh from escaping his lips from Flora's surprise of the events that would unfold. Mariella laughed a little by the words, a leap of faith, she couldn't even hear those words without thinking about Nigel these days. At least it wasn't Jamie with them, he would have pushed them all the cliff to just get them in. Now, Mariella knew the second she was to jump her would get the sense of doubt about it, but right now, her spirit had no limits. "You know what they say, the first rule of truly living - do the thing you are most afraid of," she tried to encourage Flora, while taking her own top off and her shorts, putting her hair up, because if there was anything that was annoying it was swimming around with your long hair down. "Besides, I can promise you. What you are about to see is something very very few people have seen, can't have your eyes miss out on that now can you?" He teased Flora a little with a lower voice, before placing a soft kiss on top of her hair. Mariella mumbled a little spell, making sure that whenever Flora actually would jump and get in, she would be actually able to breath underwater, and was she feeling a bit generous and high on energy, she did the same for Elias and Leon, along with herself. Because who didn't deserve a little underwater adventure where you didn't have to think about your breathing and just enjoy what you saw? "Ready when you are," she looked towards Leon, letting Elias and Flora take their time, if Flora needed a few more seconds.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 10:54 pm

Damian gave his brother a small smile and waited for him to lie down, before he turned towards his sister, giving her a nod and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. Before he retreated to his own room. He needed a breather before he could rejoin them. Now that he knew that Adonis would be flying around trying to kill them all, he could rest a little. Knowing that the staff was more than capable to handle a situation if one would occur. He just had to make sure at first, see it with his own eyes before he believed. Even though there would be a long time before he would actually trust that he wouldn’t revert to his old ways. But he was begging that he would be proven wrong. Never had he wanted it more.

Leon & Flora

Flora blinked a little opening her mouth, feeling that she was gaping a little like a fish at this point. They couldn’t be serious? She saw how Mariella was undressing herself. Now, then came the next problem. One might think that a woman her age was used to undressing herself in front of others. But that wasn’t really something she had ever done. She had never had beach holidays or spend time by a pool. She had been too busy for that kind of thing. She wasn’t even that great of a swimmer, and they wanted her to jump from that height? Now, Elias did the right thing. He was poking to her ego, and she looked rather offended at him, even though it helped somewhat that he kissed her on the top of her head. But only a little.
Leon that was done undressing, took Ella’s hand “See you guys down there” he said with a wink, not waiting for her Flora, he was sure that Elias would be able to convince her one way or another. Besides he could feel her nervosity. It would be easier for her to figure out what she wanted when they weren’t standing looking over their shoulder. So he started running and jumped off the cliff making sure that Ella wanted to do it as he still held onto her hand as he felt the air around his body before the water swallowed them. He motioned to swim up and get some air. He looked up to see if Flora and Elias was coming, before he looked towards Ella. “Follow me” he explained and dived under water and started swimming towards the entrance of the cave.

Flora licked her lips, looking at how Ella and Leon jumped over and disappeared. She walked over and saw that they resurfaced, but it was still such a long jump. She paced back a little nervously, still not taking off her clothes. “I’m not sure” she mumbled, folding her lips together. With a small hum, she turned around and started taking off her clothes. Feeling how her heart was pounding crazy in her heart.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 7:35 pm

Mariella took Leon's hand and looked shortly towards Elias and Flora. It wasn't that she didn't feel Flora being nervous, but it was one of these rare moments were her powers just mixed in with the energies of the place and her head felt less clouded from anything but how she was feeling in the moment. She looked down shortly, the short wave of 'what am I actually doing' washed over her, but it was fair to say Leon's spirit did push that small nagging fear aside as they ran and jumped. Feeling how the adrenalin kicked through her system, just before they crossed the surface of the ocean, feeling how the water consumed her before using her legs to swim up to the surface again, taking a breath in. it didn't seem like Flora and Elias had followed yet, and she looked towards Leon as he told her to follow him, and gave him a nod, before taking a deeper breath in and dived under. Well, thanks to her little spell she didn't have to think about actually holding her breath, so it was rather easy to just focus on the sights that met her eyes on the way towards the entrance to the clave.

Elias just watched Mariella and Leon run and jump in, didn't even need to really look over and look like Flora did. His attention was also mainly focused on her after all, even he could listen to her heart beat speeding up. "Hey," he walked a bit closer towards her, once again placing his hands on her upper arms, slowly turning her towards him, moving his hands up to her shoulders and up to cup her cheeks, before he kissed her, a soft somewhat long kiss just to at least hope it would move her mind to something else. "You trust me?" He only just gave her a chance to answer before he bended in his knees to pick her up and then run over the edge with both of them heading straight towards the water. He could at least use his body to make sure when they collided with the water if would only take on him and not her. He used his legs to swim to the surface again, "see not too bad huh?" He laughed a little bit knowing there was a chance for her finding him anything but funny right now.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 8:14 pm

Leon smiled towards Mariella as they swam through the water, luckily the current wasn’t as strong today. So, they could easily, without using too much strength they swim into the cave, he pointed a little to show her that they could rest a little on a couple of rocks, even though there was a little further before they would be all the way in. As they came up to the small air pocket, he let out a soft breath giving Mariella a small smile “how are you holding up?” he asked, pulling her a little closer so he could steal a secret kiss while they waited on the others anyway.

She was finally undressed, as she heard Elias speak behind her. She felt his warm hands on her shoulder and followed as he turned her around. She let out a breath that she had been holding back. Her eyes closed for a moment. Then he kissed her. He completely got her mind of things, and her arms slowly glided up to fold around his neck and pulled him closer. His kisses were as always intoxicating.
There was almost a small pout on her lips when he pulled away. Blinking when he asked if she trusted him. “Well, yes?” she said, and then he picked her up. “Elias” she said, first rather calmly but then he started to run towards the edge. “No! Elias!” then he jumped, she screamed. It wasn’t something she held back; it might be the purest scream she had ever been able to give. Hugging him close, and then the water swallowed them. And she swallowed the water. Spitting and cursing when she came back up, she hit him on the shoulder. “Ass!!” she screamed, and then she looked up blinking a little. She had done it, okay with help, but she had done it. Then she started laughing. “Oh my god!” she closed her eyes and tried to kick her legs feeling how she kept being pulled under. “So, is it now that I tell you I can’t really swim that well?” she asked, as she managed to grab onto his shoulders to keep her up.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 9:28 pm

Once again she broke the water's surface, as they reached the rocks, and able to breath over the salty water again, moving a hand up to run some of the water off her face. "Quite well if I say so myself," Ella mused with a little lower voice as he pulled her closer towards him, not wasting time returning the kiss. Enjoying just having the space to themselves while it lasted. She could already feel the energy from the cave, even if the place itself had a very speciel energy, this was very different. Perhaps why it was hidden away, but still yet, she could feel the part of her that connected to the place within seconds. "But even better now," she whispered against his lips before stealing another kiss.

Elias couldn't help but laugh a little as she hit him on the shoulder, still having an arm around her keeping her over the surface, while moving his legs making sure they didn't sink under yet. "I was about to ask if you don't trust me, but I reckon now is not time for that sentence?" He asked with a smug little laugh and look a smaller breath in. "If you just hold my hand while we dive under, you will be just fine. I swear this is going to be one of the most incredible things you have ever seen, okay?" He lifted an assuring brow, "whenever you are ready," Elias wasn't going to really force her dive under before she was ready to do so, but it seemed like Leon and Mariella had made it through rather easy, so he guessed the current wasn't to bad and it would actually be a smooth dive.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 8:34 pm

A cheesy grin formed over Leon’s lips, as she told him that she was doing even better after he had kissed her. “It’s going to be nothing compared to what you are about to see” he told her, even though he liked their kisses, nothing could be quite as breath-taking as the caves they were about to enter, mostly because it was from another world down here. “Alright, deep breath, and see you on the other side” he said with a smirk, before he pushed from the roof of the cave, to give him a better advantage to get all the way to the end without feeling his lungs burning. After a while, they could finally swim to the surface once again. Where they would be met with the glinting walls and roof, almost mimicking a starry night. The magically air was always so strong down here. He let out a small breath “No matter how many times that I’ve been here, I still can’t quite get over how beautiful it is” he whispered, closing his eyes for a moment and took in the warmth that was around them as he walked out of the water. “Try to use your fire magic” he whispered, walking towards her and placed her arms around her waist. Knowing that the fireflies that was mimicking gemstones would welcome her like a friend they had lost.

Yes!” she huffed, even though a small smile formed over her lips. Her eyes narrowed when he explained that it would be fine, and it would be one of the most incredible things that she had ever seen. “If I drown on the way to it, I’ll haunt you for the rest of your life, then you’re warned” she mumbled, taking in a deep breath before closing her eyes. Mentally preparing herself. “Okay” she made a decisive nod. “I’m ready” she mumbled, taking his hand before she breathed in and dived under. Swimming with him towards the cave entrance. That was when she realised that she didn’t even need air. Blinking a little she looked towards Elias as she pointed towards her nose. Letting out small air bobbles, a giggle left her, and she let go of his hand, started swimming a little quicker. This was awesome.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 5:25 am

A cheekier grin pulled on her lips as he told her it wouldn't compare to what she was about to see, and she nodded watching him dive under again and mostly did copy how he had dived under. Finally swimming towards the surface once again, looking at the walls and up at the roof, turning a bit around in the water to look all over, completely astonished by the sights. All the magic in the walls just whispering for her to come out of the waters and play. She completely forgot to speak for a moment, almost even forget to actually trade the water for a second getting her head back under as a wake up call to get out of the water. Feeling the warmth within seconds. The magical energy just tingling in her fingers looking around in awe. Then turning her head towards Leon as he told her to use her fire magic, taking a smaller breath in as she felt his arms around her waist. Then letting the fire spark from her left hand, letting the flame burn, then looking around to see how all the fireflies responded to the magic. It wasn't often Mariella was found lost for words, but right now all of this had for sure taken her breath away, a soft laugh escaped her lips watching the fireflires.

Elias couldn't help but laugh a little, "when I thought about spending the rest of my life with you, it wasn't really what I imagined but I guess it would do," he chuckled a little bit. Elias however nodded when she prepared herself, and took his hand then dived under the surface again and guided her the way, looking over towards her for a moment then she pointed towards her nose and started to giggle, oh so that was what Mariella had been whispering. Then watching her swim quicker ahead, perhaps they didn't even need to make the first pit stop since she could swim without needing air, and well Elias was Elias on the matter.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 1:02 pm

It was so awestricken to see how she took it in. Never had she been so beautiful, as she was right now standing here in the cave and look around. This it wasn’t a place his family usually showed people. Almost like a well-hidden gem, where one could go and relax. But as he saw how the inhabitants of the cave reacted to Mariella’s magic, he knew that he had done the right thing. How they started floating around them. Effortlessly, like fallen stars gliding around. Curious small creatures that started landing on her hands, making her sparkle like a thousand small suns.

She kept swimming, not really thinking much about what he had said just before her head and gone under the water. She saw how the light formed around in the water. It was magical in its own way, and for a moment she forgot to move. With a small exhale, she finally snapped herself out of it. After a far longer trip underwater, than any normal person would be able to do. She got out of the water. Her hands found the shallower end, her eyes big as she looked at the many fireflies swarming around Leon and Mariella. It was absolutely breathtaking, and just like the others, she forgot how to form and express words. Because nothing, at this very moment would be able to convey the feelings she got from being in this cave.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 4:57 pm

Letting the magic energies interconnect, it was beyond everything she really had experienced before, which most of all also was why she was so amazed she almost forgot to breathe. Watching the fireflies coming in closer, flying around them, like a water fall of stars. Mariella couldn't help but just giggle, a pure delicate sound of pure bliss, as they started to kiss her skin, curious creatures she could feel it, watching how they lighted up her hands, tracing over her arms, "it's magnificent," she whispered in a chuckle almost not able to take her eyes of the fireflies, as it was like they darted all her powers and magic towards them, like a moth to a flame so she barely noticed in any way that Elias and Flora had made it to the surface.

Finally making with to surface with ease, he sat up on the edge still with one of his legs in the water while looking at how the fireflies were gathering around Mariella and Leon. He then exhaled just letting the stress of the day being forgotten as he took in the place they were at. The secret hideout, their sanctuary. He looked towards Flora for a moment, watching her take everything in. Elias could easily come up with a 'told you so' remark, but right now he didn't, he just let her take it, while sitting where he was just taking in all the energies around them.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 8:09 pm

There weren’t really words for how to describe this to people. It was one of those things where you had to experience. Feel it in your soul, close your eyes and just take it in. How the energies shifted through the place and spread into your mind and heart. Leon closed his eyes and hummed in agreement when she whispered that it was magnificent. That was one way of describing what it was. For a moment he just let himself be. No phones, no meetings, nowhere he needed to be. They could just stand here and let everything pass them by. Let the nature overwhelm them in the best of ways. He opened his eyes again and took a step away from Mariella. He turned around and looked towards Elias giving him a small smile, then his eyes travelled towards Flora that was still in the water looking around the cave.
Well, if you think this is beautiful, wait till you see the rest of the cave” he chuckled, Flora blinked as she finally moved out of the warm water and realized that she didn’t feel cold out of it either. It was like she had stepped into one giant sauna. “It gets better?” she asked, clearly not believing it could. Leon nodded and turned towards where you could see how the cave continued. “Follow me” he said, before he stepped into what felt like a rainforest. Stones that became plants, hot springs and creatures that looked like monkeys hopping around in the trees.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 10, 2022 4:51 am

It was first really when Leon took a step away from her that she turned her head towards Flora and Elias that were in the water still just looking around. Mariella wasn't even surprised that there was more than this, she could feel it, all of that energy. Elias got up standing with a light chuckle, taking Flora's hand as they reached further into the cave, Mariella walking beside Leon, with her eyes still looking around. Seeing how things changed slowly, the environment, like a magical little piece of land had gotten to evolve and just be its own underneath the surface. Ella chuckled by the sight of the monkey like creatures that were jumping around in the trees, curious creatures who clearly wondered who the guests of the day were. How was it possible to feel so connected to a place that you had never really been before? It reminded her of the first time she had been in her mother's garden, how the creatures and the energies just had welcomed her, Ayah and Hope home, because the energies just matched alongside their mother's. This reminded her of that, but so high on the sights she didn't really pick the thoughts any further, as she just walked slowly closer to some of the trees, letting her fingers trace over them. Looking up at one of the curious creatures one of the branches, tilting her head a little bit to the side, laughing a little bit by how it started to copy the movement of her head. "See, if they steal me you will at least know where I am," she chuckled a little bit looking shortly towards Leon.

Elias laughed a little bit, they had always been curious creatures. He gently took Flora's hand guiding her towards the hot springs, letting his eyes look around them for a moment as well. Time just stood still here, feeling like they had all the time in the world, which was also true in some ways. He let go of her hand again and entered one of the hot springs, just looking at Flora taking everything in. Well he had had the pleasure of watching how she had taken in all of the supernatural world by now, and it was always something he took great pleasure in.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 8:01 am

Now for someone that had never been here before, it was a little overwhelming. Usually, it was in the best way possible, because no one had ever seen a cave quite like this. The magic and how it made you feel completely safe. Which could be rather dangerous, because you didn’t feel like leaving again. Flora blinked a little, when she walked into the cave where plantation was covering the stony walls. Almost as if the stone was turning into plants in its own way. Her fingers glided over the rocky surface. They felt extremely warm, almost if a blanket that had been on a radiator was swept around her. A comforting hug that lulled you in and whispered sweet words in your ear. Not that the cave did such things, but it was the best way she could describe how it felt.
Leon had to let out a soft laugh, when Mariella told him that if she was stolen, he would at least known were she was. “They are very cute, aren’t they” he chuckled, lifting his arm and one of them jumped onto it. The beige yellow face, with giant black eyes looked at him. A small sound left it, that could almost sound like a laugh. Before it nuzzled against his cheek. “Well, seems like we would be stolen together” he said with a laugh, looking towards his brother, that was just starring at Flora, walking around taking everything in. It seemed like she hadn’t even noticed that he had taken her hand, the way she looked around.

Flora let out a soft sigh, before she turned towards Elias giving him a big smile leaning in giving him a soft kiss against his lips. Feeling how hope and love spread in her chest. Lifting her hand, she placed it against his cheek, and gently stroke it before she walked over to the hot springs. “So, I’m guessing one should try?” Leon gave her a small nod with a big smile on his lips, before she glided into the perfect temperature water. Her eyes closed “Oh, that is the stuff” she chuckled.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 4:09 pm

"They are," she giggled watching how one of them jumped onto Leon's arm and watched how it nuzzled against his cheek. "One lucky abduction," the fairy chuckled, suddenly feeling some weight on he shoulder as one of them jumped down on her shoulder. "Curious creatures aren't you?" She looked towards it, almost having her nose touch its before it tried to smell her hair, which tickled a little bit, watching how it looked up from her hair then looking towards Leon and the one he had on his arm. Then they both made the same little sound, before jumping off them again up to the tree. Mariella let her eyes follow them while taking a few steps closer to Leon. Then moving her arms around his shoulders locking her hands as she placed a kiss on his jaw, before letting her eyes follow Leon's to Elias and Flora, as Flora entered one of the hot springs.

Elias' eyes caught hers as she turned towards him, his lips couldn't restrain from pulling up into an even bigger smile, before she kissed him and he kissed her back, just as he then let her go to enter one of the hot springs, following along within a few seconds, sinking down into the warm water. A free spa really. "Aren't you just really happy by now you got all the way here?" He chuckled a little teasingly moving so he could float a little and closed his eyes.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 9:26 am

Leon nodded when she spoke about them being curious creatures. “They have never had a reason to fear humans” he hummed, as the reason why they were like this. Which was usually the case with peaceful animals. If they had never had a cause to dislike the human species, most of them were rather curious and wanted to figure out who was the new animals that had entered their home. Some people could learn from this, that if you treated nature and its inhabitants with some respect, the world would be a much better place. The animals left them again, jumping into the vegetation that covered most of the cave here. He looked towards Mariella as she walked towards him. His arms quickly finding their way around her, and a soft hum of appreciation left him when she kissed his jaw.

Flora looked towards Elias when he asked if she wasn’t happy that she had got all the way here. Her eyes narrowed; “We are getting there, but you’re still not off the hook” she huffed, even though she couldn’t help the smile that slowly formed on her lips. Then she closed her eyes, letting the warm water around her ease some of the tension that had been building in her shoulders. If they were being honest, who could blame her? It was rather insane what had happened, or transpired the last couple of days, weeks, months? Wait, it was already February. Time really did fly, maybe she should call or text Charles. Her mother had tried to get in contact with her too, but she wasn’t sure if she was ready for that yet.

Want to join them?” he asked, moving Mariella a little back and forth in his arms with a small smile forming on his lips, as he looked down at her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 7:39 am

She just leaned her forehead gently against him, standing here close for a moment taking in all of the energies in the cave, the sensory experiences. Closing her eyes for a moment, then opening her eyes a little watching Flora and Elias enjoying the hot springs not far from them. It was peaceful, quiet and warm, even if she knew there was more beneath the surface, because she knew something had been going down before they got here. But right now, she didn't want to disrupt the peace, she wanted to just take this moment and cherish it for a long time. Taking a deeper breath in and once again closing her eyes for a short moment. Then opening her eyes again to his words about joining Flora and Elias in the hot springs. "We can do that," she replied back a little lower, keeping her eyes locked on his, still not removing her arms from around him as she leaned into give him a quick soft kiss, and slowly removed her arms so they could go to the join the others.

Elias chuckled, well now this wouldn't be the first time he had push someone litterally over the edge. He lived for it, and sometimes people really did just need a little bit of a push, or maybe he did take that one a bit too close to heart? Nah, he didn't believe so. "I'm sure I will find a way or two to make it up to you," he chuckled a little bit to himself. Elias just closed his eyes and relaxed, yet still aware of what was going on around them. But he enjoyed the silence and the peace that they encountered here, after what had happened back earlier and he could feel all the tension in his body just slowly easing away.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 9:54 pm

He liked this, watching her that was, which now that he thought it through sounded a little creepy. But he swore that there was something so breathtaking, so absolutely awe striking about how she just took everything in. It made him remember when he had first stepped foot in here. It also gave him some perspective about how he reacted to things now, maybe his old age was making him forget how to just live in the moment and see things as if it was the first time, he saw them.
A small chuckle left him, as she leaned in and kissed him after she had told him that they could do that. “Or maybe you want to explore more of the cave, there is much more than just this” he said with a soft smile, stealing yet another kiss from her.

Oh? Really? Hmm, I’m not so sure” she huffed, even though it was clear to hear that there was an undertone of humor. Because when it came down to it, she was thankful that he kept pushing her to do things she would normally never do. Always going over and beyond her expectation. That was one of the reasons why she was so incredibly fond of him.
Rolling her shoulders a little, she let out a soft sigh of appreciation. Now this was losing up tensions that she had been building for a couple of years now. Absolutely wonderful.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 10:44 pm

She lifted her brows a little bit to the suggestion about exploring more of the cave, well not that she had much time to reply in before he stole another kiss from her. "Well then lets go explore," she whispered against his lips, "I'm sure they won't miss us too much," Mariella chuckled a little, well Elias and Flora also mostly looked like two people out on a spa day after a hectic work week, which one could say was the actual truth, it had been some intense weeks and months in one or the other way. They needed this, to just be for a moment. "Show the way," not that she minded going mindlessly into a space to discover the secrets that were hiding around the corners.

Elias clearly like always just found it humourism, "well last time you did not complain," he mused a little teasingly.  Notching Leon and Ella making their little escape to explore the caves further, which he didn't mind just letting the two of them go, while he stayed here by himself with Flora. Elias sat a little bit up turning towards her and swam a little closer towards her before grabbing her by the waist with one arm, pulling her closer towards him, still just moving to lean against the rim, kissing the top of her head while closing his eyes, just taking everything in with her being here too.
Leon
Royal
Leon

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 7:58 am

He liked her warm breath that cascaded over his lips as he talked. A small chuckle left him, when she added the part of Flora and Elias not missing them. His eyes wandered from her face, and a little behind her as he saw just how they were sitting. Eyes closed, clearly just enjoying themselves. He couldn’t help but shake his head a little. It was still a little weird to see his brother in a committed relationship. I a way he was happy that it turned out, that Flora had an ability that would make sure that she wouldn’t die in the same way a human would, because he would be afraid that it would be a factor that would end up destroying Elias. Especially now that he had finally opened his heart to someone again.
Mmhm, let’s go” he said, taking her hand in his, and walked slowly towards one of the smaller paths. “It’s going to be a little narrow, I hope that is okay” he turned around and let go “I’ll help you up” he started crawling up and came to a small tunnel, where an average size human would have to hunch their back to walk. “There we go” he turned and helped her up the small climb before he turned and let his feet take him down the tunnel. When they came a little further down, one could see all the magical jewels that was lodge inside the stone. Shinning in a ray of colous.

I have no idea what you are talking about mister” she shook her head and didn’t really notice that Leon and Mariella left them to go explore other parts of the cave. Her eyes were still closed, and she could have sworn that she could just die happily here. Then she felt the movement in the waters, and one of her eyes opened slowly. “Wha-“ she didn’t get to finish the sentence, about what he thought he was doing before he snatched her wrist and pulled him against him before he took her waist. A laugh of joy left her, and she let her arms fold around his neck and hummed approvingly when he kissed the top of her head. “I think it would help if you directed your kisses somewhere else” she mused giving him a slight mysterious smile, her eyes almost lightning up as she looked at him.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 9:13 am

Mariella let him guide her towards the slightly smaller paths, "it's fine," she assured him, letting her eyes follow Leon as he started to crawling up, narrowing her eyes a little more curious. Mariella then started crawling up, letting Leon help her. Hunching her back as they moved through the tunnel, just following him, even if her eyes did somewhat adjust to the darkness a little bit, her sight was far from as good as his in here. But there was a small light in the end of the tunnel. "See back when you said you would be so ever nice to show me around, I never quite expected this - not that I'm disappointed," Mariella chuckled a little bit looking around. Mariella let her fingers trace over the tunnel walls, feeling the rush of energy getting stronger. Then not keeping her eyes from the magical jewels that shinned so bright like a shimmering rainbow. "There is so magic down here," she whispered a little bit. But it wasn't witch magic, that was entirely different than fairy magic, but the difference were also just something that magic users understood. But she liked it, it was far to rare you were this close to fairy magic and so strong. It also meant she could pick up trails of the magic, maybe she could find something not even Leon had seen before, who knew, right now she admired the lights.

Elias pulled a little smug smile, by her little laugh and how she folded her arms around his neck. "Oh?" He raised his brows a little bit more playful leaning in, placing his lips on her cheek, then her jawline, her neck," helping?" He kissed her shoulder, then turning his head towards her face again. Then leaning in to place his lips against hers in a more passionate kiss, then parting their lips again, keeping his arms around her, holding her close just taking her in.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Feel no pain   Feel no pain - Page 2 Empty

Feel no pain
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Am I only to feel pain? (TW)
» Pain fixes pain - Dean
» Take my pain away
» When there's nothing left but pain
» Pull us away from where the pain is

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Radclyffee Mansion-
Gå til: