Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Pain fixes pain - Dean

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Pain fixes pain - Dean Empty
IndlægEmne: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 8:32 pm

Colder inside than outside, a burning sun with no clouds to soften it. No wind.
Outfit
@Dean <3

Aidan was gone. His eyes showed no emotion at all. His fist was a little bloodied. Some of it his own, but most of it from the student underneath him. He was holding him in a tight grip of his shirt. His eyes were blank, almost as if his mind was elsewhere. He punched the student again. ”Leave me alone!” He yelled, his voice almost quivering. He was scared, his voice revealed that. His yelling had gotten the attention from students in the classrooms nearby. He didn’t notice anything of it. Not the blood, the slight pain in his hand or the shocked looks from the other students. It wasn’t until someone let out a scream, he was snapped out of it. His eyes shifted from blank and emotionless to surprised and scared. He was scared of himself. Without thinking he let go of the boy, letting him fall to the floor. He looked at his hands. They were slowly beginning to shake, he let them fall down his side before he looked around at the others student. He took a step forward and more than one student took a step back. They were scared of him. He was scared of himself.

With a tense jaw, he left the hallway and made his way outside. Most students had study hall right now, so it was only a handful of them who had seen his outbreak. He ended up near the athletics field. He placed his hands on the back of his neck. This needed to stop. He needed to stop these images from haunting him every day. It had become more often after he had returned to the school. Perhaps because it was here, he was taken in the first place. Or maybe it was because he had left his parents and their pack. He was not interested in having an alpha who only wanted power. He wanted someone fair and accepting. When he refused to submit to Lorenzo, his parents suggested he went back to school. Aidan really didn’t want to, but if the alternative was to submit to someone like that tyrant, he would prefer the bad memories.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 9:58 pm

Dean didn’t attend study hall, instead he’d been at the gym to work out. He either played sports or went to the gym 5 days a week. He'd always been far more interested in being physical rather than sitting still. He walked outside after a shower and quickly caught onto someone’s scent. He glanced across the field at the werewolf and felt like he should check on him seeing that part of the scent was blood. He walked over to him and looked down at his fists before his eyes returned to his face. “Are you okay?” he asked with a worried expression. He certainly didn’t look okay. Now when he stood closer, he distinguished that some of the blood wasn’t his and he realized that he might’ve been in a fight prior to this moment. “Did you just come out of a fight?” he asked calmly. Dean wasn’t the one to judge since there was probably more to the story. People were usually not violent for no reason. He'd been in a few fights himself during the first year at the academy.
He stared for a long time at his face until he realized why he seemed familiar. “You’re that student who went missing last year, right? Aidan Hayes?” he said as he was fairly certain who he was. Everyone gossiped about it when it happened. He hadn’t heard much about the incident since he came back, only a few rumors.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptySøn Aug 04, 2019 10:45 pm

Aidan heard someone move behind him. It quickly became clear to him it was another werewolf. Was he okay? When had he ever been that? ”That’s a loaded question,” he said and turned around. He could recognize him. He had been at school last year before he disappeared. ”I’m not sure I would call it a fight. A beating seems more fitting.” He still hated how he sometimes lost control like that. He just had no way of snapping out of that by himself. He narrowed her eyes and tilted her slightly by his choice of words: ‘went missing’. He didn’t go missing, he was forced away. Of course, nobody knew that except the one person who understood what he had been through. ”Yup, that’s me. I’m not missing anymore,” he looked down at his bloody hands. ”Sort of,” he added. ”I’m fine. Don’t worry about it. You should go in there and worry about him instead,” he nodded towards the school. He felt he didn’t need anyone, because he had been without any for long. He had not been close with parents, he didn’t have any siblings and the few relationships he managed to create either just stopped existing or he somehow ruined them. He was used to dealing with things alone. Although he knew he wouldn’t be able to handle this one without help. Nevertheless, he started to walk away from the werewolf.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 7:39 pm

He was brave for admitting that it was a beating. That was the first step in assessing the underlying problem or realizing that he needed help. He sighed silently when Aidan just replied that he wasn’t missing anymore and went on to tell him that he should worry about the other kid. Dean was about to reply to his sentence when he started to walk away. Dean followed him and grabbed his arm to stop him from walking. “I’m sure there’s plenty of students worrying about him but I’d rather talk to you because you’re obviously not fine,” he said and stepped in front of Aidan. “Now I’m not asking you to tell me anything you don’t want to, but I think this reaction is caused by something that happened while you were gone,” he said and let go of his arm. “I mean you weren’t the type to get into fights a year ago,” he said while looking into his eyes. He had a choice to either talk about it and try to process what had happened or do nothing. But the past would catch up to him eventually. “All I want is to make sure there’s someone you trust that you can tell your experiences to,” he said, knowing that he wasn’t going to open up about his past easily. "Perhaps someone in your pack?" he asked. Pack members were usually always there to support each other, like any family member would. He didn't know much about the other packs yet, however he knew that Aidan wasn't a lone wolf.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptyTirs Aug 06, 2019 8:42 pm

Aidan stopped when he grabbed his arm, but still pulled it away from his grip. He was right, which annoyed him. He just wanted to be left alone so he could work through his problems like he always did; alone. He looked at Dean with narrowed eyes. ”Maybe I’m not,” he just said. Dean was quite perceptive. Aidan wasn’t like that. He didn’t see things like that as easily as Dean seemed to. He remembered him a little from before he went away. They were never friends, but he knew him by name and saw him around school once in a while. He never made contact. Back then he was not the most sociable person – it was even worse now after what had happened in his absence. He didn’t say anything. Who would he tell? He had tried talking with his parent – they wouldn’t listen. They thought he had just run away for attention or crap like that. He was not that close with anyone in his pack, and he didn’t have any real friends. So no, he was not going to tell anyone. He didn’t trust somebody enough. ”Character development,” he said with a nearly expressionless face. ”There isn’t,” he continued. He was fine working through it alone. He had done it all his life. Aidan scoffed and shook his head when he suggested he would talk with someone from his pack. ”You haven’t met my pack. Weakness is not allowed. Stuff like that get’s you killed. Beside, I refused to submit to the douche of an alpha. I’m not welcome there any longer.” He shrugged like it was nothing. Maybe he worked better as a lone wolf anyway.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 9:27 pm

If his character developed in that direction, it would only be that much harder to reverse. Dean understood that it wasn’t easy to trust anyone, and that parents usually didn’t get what was going on whenever you tried to have a heart to heart. He was sorry to hear that he didn’t feel like he could talk to someone. When he described the pack, it reminded him a lot of how his father had run the pack in Spain, but after a few moments he realized who’s pack he used to be a part of. “You mean The Royal Crescents?” he asked and almost smiled at his comment about Lorenzo. He certainly couldn’t disagree with him being a douche. “I know what you mean. I’ve met him. Stayed at the safe house for some time,” he explained and just shook his head as that was a story for another time. “Perhaps you’ve met my sister Dylan, then?” he asked, knowing that Lorenzo had made her beta of the pack. “Standing up for yourself like that tells me that you're very brave and self-aware,” he said. It was easy to see the potential in him, despite the issues he was currently dealing with. “Anyway, my pack has a cabin southeast of the forest by the beach. It’s not as glorious as the crescents but it has its charm. You’re always welcome to check us out,” he offered. He was trained to take over a pack of around 40 so it was quite the adjustment starting over, but he dedicated most of his time to the pack and had a lot of ambitions for what it should become. Technically his grandparents lived in the cabin, but it was always where the wolves hung out and had their weekly meetings. He wouldn’t blame him if he thought being a lone wolf was the right path for him, but for most wolves it never worked out and they'd eventually seek the strength and company of a pack.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 10:28 pm

"Oh should I be flattered Aidan?" He snorted as he had been listening to the wolves talking in the area. He knew Aidans scent quite well. "All that talking about me." He had after all been one of his closest friends back in the day. "Dean," he gave the other alpha a small nod. Lorenzo crossed his arms and darted his eyes at Aidan.
"Looks like you are out for trouble, just like always," he took a few steps closer. "You are just like you always have been, right? Weak. I can smell it from distance," he hissed a little. They hadn't spoken since that day. Lorenzo wasn't afraid to show off when he didn't like someone, and Aidan was on his hit list for people who had betrayed him.
"Dean, how about you let Aidan and I have a little private chat?" He suggested the other alpha as if it was the only right idea. Lorenzo didn't care about morals other than his own. He looked at Aidan only and touched a few nerves in his former friends body with his ability. Just tensing them, to remind Aidan who was in control. "I heard you went missing? Whats wrong, did you get not attention when you ran away?" He lifted his brow and took another step closer to his old friend. "You should go find another place to die in.. you need a few punds for that or are you good?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptyFre Aug 09, 2019 9:40 am

Aidan gave a single nod, when Dean guessed what pack he was talking of. He knew Dylan. Back when she was with Lorenzo, she actually liked the guy. Now he was something else. Dylan deserved better than Lorenzo, surely, yet he couldn’t help but think how things would have been if they were still together. ”I know her, yes,” he said. When Dean offered him to come to Dean’s cabin, he was just about to respond, before he picked up on a scent. ”For fuck sake,” he muttered under breath before Lorenzo showed himself. ”You can be whatever the hell you want. I don’t care.” He tightened his jaw when he came closer. ”Are we supposed to pretend like I care what you think? I’m not that good an actor,” he said with a cold voice and a stern look in his eyes. Aidan knew he would not be able to take Lorenzo alone, but he would understand if Dean wanted to get away from him. If he was Dylan’s brother, he must have heard some stories. Perhaps even living through some of his own. They obviously knew each other. He hated that ability Lorenzo had. His nerves were being manipulated by that son of a bitch. ”I’m not the one craving attention between the two of us. You are making quite the dramatic entrance,” he bit back. He narrowed his eyes, wishing he could just beat the crap out of him right now. His words did something to him, changed something in his eyes. They turned emotionless as they had before. He had been begging for death. Now this jerk was telling him to die, when he finally had a chance to live. He fisted his hands, before moving his hand with as much force he could towards Lorenzo’s cheek.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptySøn Aug 11, 2019 7:31 pm

He looked up as he heard Lorenzo’s voice and sighed. His arrival was bound to make the situation worse, but he probably didn’t plan on leaving anytime soon. “Lorenzo,” he said in a warning tone. It wasn’t long before he spoke downgrading to Aidan, directly calling him weak, which was infuriating. “Leave him alone,” he snarled, stepping forward to show him that he wasn’t going to back out and let them chat in private. If he was smart, Lorenzo would let them be, but he obviously felt like he had unfinished business with Aidan. He didn’t know that Lorenzo used an ability on Aidan as his eyes were fixated on him and his physical moves. “Is that what you say to any werewolf that does not live up to your standards?” he asked. Implying that he was better off dead, told him that he’d think the same of any weak links. Dean’s morals were completely different and he always felt the need to protect the weak, never to expel or kill them. A short moment flew by before Aidan reacted by slapping him. His red alpha eyes lit up as he knew a fight was starting. Fighting wasn't the best solution and certainly not against Lorenzo or on academy grounds, but perhaps it was inevitable. Dean needed to support his impulsive act, since he couldn't fight Lorenzo on his own. He stepped in between them, hoping to end the fight before it got out of control. "You know better than to fight on school grounds. Besides both of you need to resolve this differently or just accept what has happened and move on," he said, trying to talk to the rational side of them. If that didn't work he wouldn't hesitate to take the next course of action.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptySøn Aug 11, 2019 8:03 pm

Lorenzo chuckled a little by Aidan, almost like he was amused by his former friends anger towards him. Because he was.
"Nah, this is what I do when cowards leave when things get rough," he snarled a little and looked at Aidan. Maybe it was hurt, just a little hurt that his best friend left him because it got to brutal, to scary in the inner circle. Lorenzo felt Aidans fist collide with his jaw, and his red colored eyes glowed up. He looked bad at Aidan. "See that is what I'm talking about," he mumbled with a devious smile growing on his face. Dean stepped between them, and tried moral talking them. It didn't work on Lorenzo. Dean had no right to try to solve this in his place.
"You talk to much," he mumbled a little to Dean before returning his eyes to Aidan. "Coward," he hissed. His alpha eyes still showing. Lorenzos anger was more at Dean right at this moment than Aidan. Dean was an alpha, and right now - he had taken his former friend. Lorenzo wasn't okay with that. Even through Aidan was a coward in Lorenzos eyes - he was still his oldest friend.  Lorenzo clenched his fist and threw it at Deans face, colliding it with his jaw.
"I told you to get going," he pointed out and growled at the alpha. Thanks to Lorenzos damged control ability he was able to enhance the damged of his hit on Dean - making him seem stronger than he might even be. Lorenzo looked at Aidan and grabbed him by the neck. "I'm not gonna kill you. But I will let you live with what you have done," he whispered before letting go of him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptySøn Aug 11, 2019 10:11 pm

Aidan would appreciate Dean trying to help, but he was only seeing Lorenzo. He felt such a hate and anger inside of him, he wasn’t able to contain it. He didn’t notice much about what Lorenzo did either. Their voices were all just background noise to him. When Lorenzo punched Dean, his eyes was no longer emotionless. They were filled to brim with anger. He would kill if he had the chance. Instead, he felt the hand around his neck. That brought him out of it. He felt like his life was being forced out of him. What the hell was Lorenzo talking about? What Aidan had done? He coughed slightly when he was let go of but was quick to regain his strength. ”What I’ve done?” He laid his hands on Lorenzo’s chest to push him back. ”What about what you did?” Another push. ”You have killed and ruined lives. You’re just a miserable loser who thinks he can explain everything away with daddy issues. Well guess what? We all got our fucking issues, so stop acting like you are more entitled to anything that everyone else! You’re not entitled to shit.” Another push and his werewolf features were beginning to show. His eyes glowing yellow and his teeth beginning to grow forward. He would transform right there if he wasn’t stopped. He couldn’t control his transformations so easily as of late.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptyTirs Aug 13, 2019 6:39 pm

He tilted his head slightly at his answer. He couldn’t be serious. Dean was convinced that Aidan leaving his pack had made a bigger impact than such, but of course Lorenzo wasn’t going to admit that.
No,” he said and shook his head. “You’re talking too little,” he looked between them, feeling the tension rise the more they stared at each other. The next moment he felt the fist collide with his jaw and fell back at the unusual strength, no longer standing in his way of Aidan. The groan quickly turned into a growl and the moment he saw Aidan in a stranglehold, he couldn’t control his own anger towards Lorenzo anymore. “You bitch,” he snarled and got up, pushing Lorenzo with full force. The way he was treating others was absolutely disgusting. “I could easily get you expelled,” he threatened, doing everything in his power to restrain himself and not beat him up on the spot but instead letting Aidan talk to him.
He agreed with every word Aidan said, standing beside of him as he let everything he needed to say out. Perhaps some of it was going to hit Lorenzo emotionally, however doubtful that was. He looked to Aidan at his side, seeing how he was about to transform, he grabbed his arm and looked into his eyes. “Don’t,” he demanded in a serious tone. Lorenzo had let go of him, stopping the fight before it could escalate, so if he were to turn now things would definitely escalate. Dean looked back at Lorenzo. He badly wanted to rip out his head as well, but every act had consequences – and this one would only worsen the beginning rivalry between them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptyTirs Aug 13, 2019 7:02 pm

Dean pushed Lorenzo away with his full force, and a cunning smile found its way to his face. Pushing bottoms was his thing, and he thrived when he knew how far to go with each person. Lorenzo didn't take the threat seriously, it wouldn't be the first fight he had gotten himself into. The former headmaster had been easy to talk out of expelling him. He turned his red glowing eyes back to Aidan as he spoke to him, did he try to offend him? When did he learn that words didn't effect any of Lorenzos actions?
"You are trying to get to me, but are only telling me our own mistakes. It's kinda pathetic don't you think?" He narrowed his eyes a little but shook his head. Then Aidan seemed to loose his control, it wasn't usual. As far as Lorenzo remembered, he usually got the thing handled. Perhaps a little bit of jealousy passed his nose, seeing Dean trying to get Aidan to calm down. But it was quickly turned into anger. More anger on top of the flames consuming his entire being. His eyes turned normal, but didn't move his gaze away from Dean. Not by chance. His heart beat was rather calm comparing to how much he wanted to show who was the strongest. He took a step forward, but a familiar scent stopped him.
"Enzo don't," the voice was right around the corner and he turned around. Dylan came running towards them and shook her head.
"I leave you two alone one time, and you start a fight," she knew it could have ended worse, that was the only reason she was here. Sensing danger was what Dylan did best.

Dylan placed a hand on Lorenzos shoulder and looked him in the eye.
"Calm down," she whispered as he grabbed her wrist. Their stare was intense for a matter of seconds, before he was surprised attacked by Dylan giving him a hug. However he ended up closing his arms around her a few seconds after. How many years was it ago since someone last had hugged him? He didn't even remember anymore. Dylan let go a little while after, and walked over to Dean and Aidan.
"Hey Aidan," she tilted her head a little to the side. "It's okay, you are in good hands," she looked a little over to Dean, before looking back at Aidan. "Just breathe."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptyTirs Aug 13, 2019 8:56 pm

Aidan didn’t pick up on anything around him. He was blinded by hatred for the one he once called friend. What the hell happened to him? Had his father done something to him, Aidan didn’t know about? He surely couldn’t be so fucked up by those things he did know about. He too had been screwed over by his father, but before now he had not been that horrible of a human being. He was not perfect, but Lorenzo had become someone so different than how he had been. Dean’s demand caused him to stop, his eyes turning back to their usual color. He had no choice but to obey. Dean was an alpha, and even if he wasn’t his alpha, he could still command him to do things. Everything was beginning to calm down, until Dylan arrived near Lorenzo. That made him angry again. He didn’t deserve to be treated like that, surely not by someone as kind and caring as Dylan. She had been the best thing for Lorenzo, and he had screwed it up. Just like he did everything else. He called Aidan a coward, but to Aidan, Lorenzo was the real coward. He gave up when things got to though. He had no fight in him, not for the things that were important. He hadn’t thought for Dylan back then, or for the friendship Lorenzo and Aidan once shared. His eyes flared up again, until Dylan approached him. He listened to her voice and only that. She had a very calming presence. He took in a deep breath. Minutes later he was back to his human-self. ”Good of you to join. Then he might act like a normal human being,” he looked at Dylan before glaring at Lorenzo. ”Would have been nice to see if I stand a chance against you now,” he told Lorenzo with something similar to a smile on his face. He had always been inferior to Lorenzo, but although he was still weaker than him, he might have had other advantages. He was not so easily distracted or sensitive to pain as he had been.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptyOns Aug 14, 2019 7:32 pm

Dean moved his gaze from Lorenzo as Dylan’s scent approached. He immediately extracted his claws when she saw him running towards them. He shook his head a bit at her line. “Dylan, you should’ve seen what he did,” he said, defending himself and Aidan. Seeing how well she handled the situation, he decided not to say anything else and instead move on from the fight. He was surprised when she wrapped her arms around Lorenzo and had to take a deep breath in to try and calm the emotions rushing through him. He hated seeing them together like that, but at the same time he knew that she’d managed to calm Lorenzo down, which was all he could ask for. “It’s good to see you sis,” he then said in a calmer voice. There was no denying that she had a positive effect on people, and if anything, that’s probably what Lorenzo needed. However, he wasn’t sure she’d reacted the same way had he seen him grab Aidan by the neck or heard their conversation. His eyes moved to look at Lorenzo with a stoic expression, taking in another deep breath to resist the urge to say something. He was serious about getting him expelled. He’d hate to see Lorenzo get away with his actions and couldn't care less if he had to be resourceful and creative to find more dirt on him - if that’s what it took to get him out of the way. Hopefully it wasn't going to be necessary. He looked between Aidan and Lorenzo, giving them time to talk if they still had some unresolved issues, if not it seemed best that they both left each other’s presence to avoid further conflict.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptyOns Aug 14, 2019 8:59 pm

"I did see that," she pointed out to Dean, but didn't tell how or why. Her visions were at times unclear, but she knew she had stopped a much bigger scandal from approaching. Dylan slightly shook her head at Aidans comment.
"Neither of us are those kids anymore Aidan, you know that," she pointed out with a gentle smile before looking at Dean when he talked to her again. Dylan looked back at Lorenzo when Aidan talked to him again.
Lorenzo didn't really move much after Dylan had joined them. However Aidans words seemed to force him outside his own head for a matter of seconds.
"You wish," he chuckled a little, but not with the same smartass attitude. "But you are still faster through," he added before he breathed out.  However Lorenzos eyes turned to Dylan.
"How are you holding up?" He asked, it wasn't typical of Lorenzo to ask questions that dealt with other peoples emotions. No one ever asked him, so it was hard to learn to do. Dylan breathed out and gave him a look. "Yeah. It's fine," she sighed a little, and didn't want to think about the talk they had the other day after the thing with Jayden and Luna. He lifted a brow at her. "It is, stop," she rolled her eyes and looked at Aidan and then at Dean.
"I know things are complicated okay.. and I know what has happened there.. I'm not saying it is okay, but if we live in the past - none of us is going to move forward. So stop fighting each other, please," she looked back at Aidan and then at Lorenzo. The struggle was with them, and she didn't like seeing such good friends being turned into enemies. Lorenzo had told her about what had happened in the other years, he knew she would research it anyways. Lorenzo took a step forward and held his hand out to Aidan, perhaps it was just Dylans influence that brought him back to a more peaceful state of mind. "What do you say.. peace?" Dylan looked at Dean with a smile and walked over by his side.
"I should have the profession.. peacemaker."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptySøn Aug 18, 2019 4:33 pm

Aidan had been fine with Dylan and Lorenzo being together. He was happy that his friends had found each other. When things broke apart, he had taken Lorenzo’s side. It just seemed like the right thing to do. However, he never thought any less of Dylan. She was still a good friend of his. But now, he would take Dylan’s side no doubt. Lorenzo was no longer a friend. They might be able to act friendly at times, but they were far closer to being enemies than friends now.
”Do I?” He asked Dylan. It was rhetorical. Aidan was not sure he wanted this reality to be true. He wanted it to be like it had been, like when they were still kids, and everything was better. But that was never going to happen again. He could only agree with Lorenzo. He was faster. Aidan only had one moment to feel shocked of Lorenzo’s caring question before a scent hit him. He tensed up and was so focused on that scent, he didn’t hear anything that was said. It wasn’t until he saw the hand in front of him, he realized Lorenzo was asking for a truce. He might have been inclined to do so, if it hadn’t been because of Margo. Of course none of them would know of his past with Margo, unless she had told Lorenzo. The moment Margo became his Luna, he had taken a step away. He just couldn’t see the only girl he had ever loved, be with his best friend. Surely not after he had changed the way he had. Aidan looked at Dylan and then at Dean. Then he noticed that red-ish hair in the distance. No, he was not going to stay around for her. He couldn’t bare to see her. ”I’m not ready for that yet,” he just said and moved towards the school. Margo had been his first love, and when he was trapped in another dimension, the memory of her was the only thing keeping him sane. He couldn’t see her be with someone else without breaking apart inside.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptySøn Aug 18, 2019 7:56 pm

If she’d seen it, he understood her actions even less. Perhaps it was her beta instinct taking over - wanting to defend and stand by her alpha. Either way he figured it was best to not think about it further. He just wanted to move forward from this and not start new arguments. He looked between Lorenzo and Aidan after Dylan told them to stop fighting. He widened his eyes, surprised to see Lorenzo stepped forward and asking for peace. It was the last thing he'd expected him to do. He looked to Dylan and smiled shortly. “You really should,” he said and nodded once before returning his gaze to the guys. He sighed when Aidan said he wasn’t ready, but understood that sometimes people needed more time. Especially with a history like theirs. He looked up at a girl with strawberry blonde hair, immediately recognizing her as Margo - Lorenzo's Luna. Then he noticed that Aidan was moving away from them. He stepped forward after him but stopped himself. After the circumstances Aidan probably needed some time to process everything and yet - something told him that it was Margo’s presence that had caused him to leave. He turned to face Dylan and Lorenzo with a curious look in his eyes. “What’s the history between him and Margo?” he asked.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.
Antal indlæg : 146

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptySøn Aug 18, 2019 8:19 pm

Lorenzo picked up on Margos scent, just as quick as Aidan did. Knowing they had been close. Those three had been so close once. Margo walked closer to them, speeding up as she saw Aidan walk away.
"Hey, Aidan," she walked up, but was stopped a little by Lorenzo. "I just want to say hello to him," she mumbled a little looking Lorenzo in the eye. It wasn't because he didn't want Margo to talk to Aidan - but he was afraid he would lose control. Seeing Margo was the reason he was starting to walk away. He lowered his arm and let her pass. Lorenzos eyes almost stuck at Dylan, like if he was awaiting her to say something. Dylan noticed this and gave him a little nod. Dylan looked at Dean.
"I didn't get a chance to tell you this.. but I sense danger.. it most often feels like a shiver down my spine - other time its dreams.. thats the reason I'm here.. things could have ended much worse," she looked over at Dean. "I'm not saying everything he does is right, but a few nights ago I saw a glimpse of the version of him I remembered. I believe its still in there, longing to break free." - Dean asked about their story.
"We were very close when we were younger. Their parents were in my fathers inner circle. They care deeply for each other, but things are never easy in our pack. Its not always we get what we want." Lorenzo looked at Margo walking to Aidan. And Dylan standing with her brother, they didn't need him here anymore. "Talk to you later," he gave Dylan a nod and walked off.

Margo took a few steps up and tried reaching for Aidans hand. "Please just look at me.." she said in begging tone. She hadn't heard from him in over a year, overall she had been terrified - the not knowing part had almost swallowed her whole.
"I.. I have been so worried," she added almost breathless, and she started tearing up by the thought of him not wanting to look at her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptySøn Aug 18, 2019 8:34 pm

Aidan heard Margo say his name, which was enough to make his heart skip a beat. Her voice had been so clear to him in the flame world. He didn’t get far before she caught him. She grabbed his hand, which made him stop breathing entirely. He thought he was over Margo, but maybe he never really had. They were supposed to be friends, but he had never been able to look at her with Lorenzo without feeling jealous it wasn’t him. He had stayed away which made it easier, but maybe he was just in denial. He kept his back turned to her, even though she begged him to look at her. What was he supposed to do? He was not equipped to talk with her. He would end up saying something he regretted. Pushing her away would be dumb, but it would be exactly what he did, if he wasn’t careful. He hated that she was sounded like she was on the verge of crying. With a deep breath he slowly turned to her. ”I know. I’m sorry.” He sighed and walked closer to her. ”Don’t waste your tears on me,” he said with a lowered voice. ”I’m okay Margo, really.” He shortly looked at the others and saw Lorenzo walk away. Maybe he should have accepted the peace. ”I’m not in your pack, you don’t have to care.” He removed his hand from hers.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptySøn Aug 18, 2019 10:05 pm

He looked at Dylan, not knowing what to say at first. If only she'd been part of his pack, he probably could’ve avoided a lot of downfalls and near-death experiences, not to mention the dangers awaiting in the future. However, he quickly had to shake the jealousy and selfishness out of his head and instead be happy about her telling him this in the first place. “So in your dreams, do you sense danger for any events in the world or how does it work?” he asked, wanting to understand her ability and see if she’d seen something that could be related to the academy or anyone they knew.
I surely hope so,” he said and looked at Lorenzo. He believed that people could change, but it wasn’t going to happen overnight, and it didn’t change what he’d done. “Well at least your actions did have a consequence,” he said and looked back at Aidan. His wrongdoing had led him to lose a friend, so perhaps he'd learned something that was going to help him change for the better. He turned to look back as Lorenzo said goodbye. “Adiós,” he said and looked back at Dylan. “Want to go get some ice cream in Gaia before my shift begins?” he asked with a small smile. It seemed that Margo and Aidan just needed some time to catch up, so it seemed like a good time to get going.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 7:00 am

"Depends. Often its mostly where I am involved or the people I care about. Its not really something I can control," she breathed out and watched Lorenzo go. Margo and Aidan had a story, but she didn't know it. They had been close in the past, she knew that. But just how close, she didn't know  - however watching them gave away a few clues. "Sure, would be nice before going back to work," she admitted.

Margo folded her lips together and felt her heart shaking between beats. Finally he turned around to face her, and she felt the rock lifting from her heart. Margo kept her eyes locked on his, and didn''t really mind what Dean and Dylan would be doing. "I don't think its a waste," she spoke breathless and blinked a few away before they got the chance to run free. I'm okay, he said, but she frowned a bit. Especially by the next sentence.
"But I do care.. and you are not okay," she took a deep breath in. "I know things have been rough, its been like that for all of us.. but don't turn your back on me Aidan.. please." She didn't know what had happened to him, or where he had been all this time - but she didn't want him to leave her or the pack. But was it selfish asking such an act for someone. Margo had to know her place, and if Lorenzo turned Aidan to an enemy by the pack, it meant that the other members possibly would come for Aidan. Weakness wasn't allowed, and that was the reason she didn't let her tears fall down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 7:51 am

Aidan knew what he had to do to keep her safe. Keep her away from him. He was not safe, and having her around would mean he could hurt her if he had another episode. He could deal with hurting someone random, but not her. "Well stop. Seriously, just stop caring. You'll be better off, I can promise you that." Rough. Right. Everyone had it rough, so she understood what he needed, what he had been through. He looked away from her. "I have to. You don't understand, but it's not safe to be around me right." He took her hand again and walked closer to her, looking her straight in the eye. "Margo, please let me go." Coming back here and realizing everything he had seen of her was just something he had imagined, was almost worse that what he had been through in the other dimension. That wasn't real. This was. She had not been his for years.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 4:39 pm

Her heart skipped a beat, when he told her to stop caring. Margo took a step back, almost like if he had hit her or hurt her in some way.
If that is what you really want?” She frowned a bit and swallowed. Her heart felt heavy beating in her chest. Why did it hurt so much?  “Safety is overrated,” Margo mumbled as he looked away from her. He then took her hand again, and she moved her eyes back to his. The way he looked at her made her hold her breath, she knew him. She had known him since she was a child. And he knew her better than anyone. Or at least before he walked away. “Do you really want me to go?” She asked and tensed her jaw in hopes that her voice wouldn’t crack.
“Please don’t do that.” She took a deep breath in and breathed out. “You don’t mean it,” she kept her eyes at him. She couldn’t bare the thought of losing someone else. To worry much more.
“But okay, if that is what you want for now.. I will let you go, her voice cracked as her heart missed a beat. She didn’t want to. “If you change your mind. I still have the same number,” she breathed out and turned around to walk away.

//Dramatic exit <3 out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Pain fixes pain - Dean   Pain fixes pain - Dean Empty

Pain fixes pain - Dean
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Take my pain away