Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Part of Me [CW]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
ForfatterBesked
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

Part of Me [CW] - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 4 EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 12:02 pm

Her chest was rising and sinking in a rapid manner after they had rolled off each other. Looking up at the ceiling she blinked a little. That had been. She had no idea how to describe how good that had been. Licking her lips, she turned her head towards him as she heard him curse and couldn’t help a small chuckle to leave her. She understood and was somewhat agreeing with him. That had really, been something.
Turning towards him as she heard his soft voice, a smile formed over her lips. Leaning in placing a soft and tender kiss against his lips as they found a comfortable position under the covers their bodies entangled together. She was once again amazed how easy it was for them to find a way to lie comfortably. She wanted to tell him so many things, mainly that she wanted to say that it had never felt like this. Or it had, but it was so long ago that she couldn’t truly remember. “I love you Oscar” she whispered softly before she fell asleep in his arms.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

Part of Me [CW] - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 4 EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 12:07 am

He heard how she chuckled a little of his curse, and it brought a quite wide a genuine smile on his lips, laughing a little with her. He kissed her back with gentle lips and let her get entangled with his body. He kissed her temple as she got into a comfortable position. It was almost a little too easy for them. She whispered to him, and the words sounded like a mantra in his head. His eyes were closed, and his lips hadn’t removed themselves a lot form her temple, which was why he simply kissed her again. The reply was on the tip of his tongue, but instead of replying, he fell asleep with her in his arms. Shit.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Part of Me [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lignende emner
-
» I do my part of the deal and you do your part the deal !! - Caine
» Crackships [Part 1 out of 3]
» Gifs [Part 2 out of 3]
» Edits [Part 3 out of 3]
» Is this the part where we bond?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: