Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Part of Me [CW]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 9:35 am

Time. It was a funny thing. Even though the arms on the clock showed you what time it was, and how fast it passed you by. People all had different ways of experience it. Sometimes it went by too fast, other times it was so slow that you could just watch how the arms moved screaming in your head for it to go faster. Sometimes it felt like time stood still. Slow motion while others moved in normal speed. Right now, sitting here looking into Oscar’s eyes, it was like a whole life passed her. Wondering if she dared to lean in and kiss him again. Just to see what would happen if she did. An entire future played as the perfect movie in her mind. The possibilities of how it would end out, and even though she tried to convince herself it would end badly. She couldn’t help but imagine that it might go well. And that scared her.

Oscar managed to break her train of thought when he told her that he was offended. She couldn’t help but smirk and a smile formed from it. She liked this side of him, more than she dared to admit. A small yelp left her, as he picked her up and started walking to the kitchen. Letha folded the blanket around her naked body as he placed her on the kitchen counter. Now she didn’t know who Emma and George were, but she could guess it was the guests down in the basement making sure that there was a blood flow when Oscar needed it. “Okay, okay – I’ll be a good girl and stay right here” she said with a crocket smile, folding the blanket over her legs. Then she folded it over her chest and placed her naked arms over it. She was just about to move some of her wet hair behind shoulders when he asked if she was ready to be amazed. Jazz hands included. She couldn’t help but burst out laughing. “Yes, I’m so ready to be amazed, show me your magic” she chuckled looking at him with genuine joy and excitement.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 11:21 am

“Good,” he said as she mentioned she would be a good girl and stay seated. Well, she was in for the ride, no matter how long it took. After all, he had no idea at all about how to make pancakes, but from the name, he guessed they had to be made on a pan and not in the oven.
He loved that it made her laugh, how he asked her if he was ready. Because he wasn’t really ready to see what kind of chaos he could create in a kitchen. He turned around to face his nightmare. Ingredients and kitchen tools. He opened a drawer and picked up a hair tie. He let his hands run through his hair and tried to collect it in ha ponytail. It didn’t go that well since his hair didn’t really have the right length. Even though Oscar knew nothing of food making, he washed his hands and put om some gloves, even though he could make his telekinesis do all the work, he wanted to do his best manually… To some extent. He started to weigh the dry ingredients and every time he had measured the exact number that was written in the recipe he had found, he let the dry ingredients run through a strainer with his telekinesis. Why? He didn’t know why. It was written in the recipe for the love of Satan.
Everything went quite well now that he simply just had to look at the weight and control that what he measured up manually was correct. He constantly checked the recipe to make sure he wasn’t making mistakes and once in a while, he looked over his shoulder to make sure Letha hadn’t left or had fallen asleep.
Wet ingredients. He straightened up from his recipe, clearly thinking. He looked from one bowl to another and tried to figure if he had missed anything, or if it simply was… this simple to make pancakes. He put over a pan to heat up. It looked knew, just like everything else he had used. After all, he never used his kitchen things. He walked to the fridge and picked up a milk that Letha had bought one of the days. He poured it in and shortly after followed by other wet ingredients. He found a whisk and started to whisk it manually. Every drop of the dough that wanted to spill, wasn’t spilled from his powers making it stay inside. His powers even helped mixing it – making sure there wasn’t any clumps or lumps of dry ingredients. Why did he do that? The recipe said so. Wisk until smooth.
“Okay… Magic is going to happen now…” he mumbled, both to inform her and to hype him up for cooking something himself, even though he wasn’t going to eat it. He poured dough on the pan. It wasn’t paper thin, but approximately two millimeters thick. He then turned around, to face her. “I’m not going to be taste testing it,” he reminded her, “So you have to tell me if you feel like it needs something, okay?” he said with a raised brow. Now, Oscar would love to taste test it for her, but he was certain she wouldn’t appreciate puke in the dough of the pancakes, and he didn’t know how the should taste, so, he wouldn’t be able to tell what they were missing.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 12:43 pm

She couldn’t help herself from observing him. Her eyes wander from his hands tying back his hair in a ponytail. Even though a few strains of hair escape the hair band and fell down framing his face. Her pale eyes gliding down his cheek bones. His nose, his lips. She looked away following along while he was making pancakes. She still couldn’t really believe that Oscar was making her pancakes. The man that never ate anything, he only drunk blood. Because if he did, he would get sick and start throwing up. She had always pitied him that he couldn’t taste or taking in nourishment other than drinking blood. But it had never seemed to affect Oscar, so she had stopped worrying about if, a long time ago.

She moved a little on her spot on the counter as they came to the part of actually making the pancakes. With almost a childish glee she nodded when he told her that she was going to tell him what the pancake needed, because he couldn’t taste it. “I will” she chuckled looking up at him, with shining blue eyes. To still have her wonder for the world and appreciate the things like pancakes and strawberries. That she loved dogs, and always greeted them when she walked past one if the owner would let her. No, she most definitely wasn’t Ilene nor Revna anymore. When he felt like it was done, she took it and didn’t hesitate to taste it. She chewed, looking a little towards him before a smile formed on her lips. “A little underbaked, but” she swallowed “It’s better than my first attempt, which is actually so unfair” she laughed as she ate the rest of it. Her smile vanished a little as she looked towards him. “Thank you, Oscar – truly” she let him know, not letting her eyes leave his. “I really do appreciate everything you’ve done for me
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 6:31 pm

Oscar gave her a firm nod as she agreed that she would tell him what the pancake needed, if it needed anything. She could almost have looked like a child the way she had looked at him. Dreamy and full of excitement.
With his telekinesis he believed that he could feel that the pancake was done and he made it levitate onto a plate which he served to her, “Careful, it’s hot,” he told her. She didn’t hesitate. She immediately started chewing. He raised his brows a little, waiting for a comment of some sort. Underbaked. Failure. Then she mentioned her first attempt which made him laugh a little. “Definitely not unfair,” he joked. He could see how it was unfair, now that he never cooked, and she liked to eat normal food. He turned around and started pouring another pancake. He put the spoon down as he heard her talk to him. He looked over his  shoulder. His hair pulled back, a little playful smile on his lips and he was earing a brown apron on top of his relaxed clothing. The playful smile turned into appreciation. He wanted to say something but looked away from her again, focusing on the pancake. “There’s more where it comes from,” he mumbled quite lowly.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 8:53 pm

This was nice, her sitting here on the counter and Oscar making pancakes. Even if they were a normal couple just doing those small actions that let the other person know that they loved them, without saying it with words. It made the smile disappear completely. But Oscar didn’t love her, not like that anyway. And this was what she had done with Zadkiel in the start. Then everyday had come around, and time had just been slipping from them. She had used more time trying to fix her own mind alone, instead of letting him in on what she was doing. Afraid that he wouldn’t have understood why, especially now where it had brought him into danger. Her smile reappeared as Oscar told her that there was more where that came from. She didn’t really know what to put into those words and expected it to be about the fact that there would be more pancakes. “I’ll look forward to that, before you know it, you’ll be the best cook that have never tasted anything in his entire life” she joked, leaning a little forward and reposition some of his hair. She quietly retracted herself and let out a soft sigh. “How are you doing? I know it must be hard after everything with Iris” she tied to open up for the opportunity for him to talk a little about how he was feeling. “If you don’t want to talk about it, it is also okay” she added closing her eyes. Why was it so easy just to talk with Oscar? She didn’t really hide anything from him, at least not in the same way she had done with Zadkiel. Maybe she would always be a tough shell to crack, and she needed to find someone that would be patient enough to just let her do that in her own time. That she would go her own ways a couple of times, and they would wait for her to come back when she was ready.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 12:01 am

Oscar frowned a little as she mentioned that she would look forward to that; him cooking. Oh, darling. That wasn’t what he had meant with that. He shook his head a little with a dying chuckle. He wasn’t going to be the best cook who had never tasted anything. Never in a million years. He glanced up towards her with his soft looking eyes as she repositioned some of his hair. His eyes caught hers, even though it seemed like she paid more attention to what she was doing. He took a quick sharper breath in and looked away from her as she mentioned Iris. It had been more than two weeks ago, but his heart was still aching and he truly hoped that he wouldn’t be thinking of her… Just for once. He started to try and turn the pancake, even though it was no wear near ready to be turned. If you don’t want to-. Oh, that was way too late to say. He messed the pancake up and it became wrinkled, leaving him to hiss at the utensils. Stupid utensils never did as they were supposed to! Never!
He put down the palletknife he had used to turn the pancake way too early and looked towards her. “Don’t mention her. Please,” he said quite sternly, but it was very clear that it was because it was still a sore subject for him. He looked down at the countertop. Without a warning he leaned towards her shoulder, resting his head against it. “I miss her,” he admitted and closed his eyes. He turned his head so his forehead was against her shoulder. “You miss him too I take it?” he almost whispered and slowly turned his face to look towards her neck. He waited there for a moment before he straightened back up and looked into her eyes. How could she even look him in the eyes and live under the same roof as him? He had almost killed the person she loved the most.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 11:04 am

She could see that she had said something she should have, as it seemed like Oscar had a hard time figuring out what to do with himself. Which resulted in him trying to flip the pancake before it was done. “I’m sorry” she apologised as he told her not to mention her, she wouldn’t do that again. But somehow, she did not regret that she had asked, because it showed her that there was still a side to Oscar, that was very much humane. Well, he had shown her that since he had grabbed Leigh off her and made sure that she was okay after. When he leaned towards her shoulder, her arms were quick to fold around him. Her hands found the hairband and pulled it out so she could gently caress him through his hair. Letting him now that she was here to comfort him. “I know” she whispered when he told her that he missed her, she understood that very well. Her hands kept caressing his scalp as he asked her if she missed him too. “I do, but I still believe it was the right thing I did” she let out a soft exhale and then let him straighten up as he moved from her. A soft smile formed on her lips as she looked him “We’ll be okay” she told him, as she guided him to come a little closer. Carefully she pulled his hair back. “Turn around” she mused with a side looped smile. If he did, she would make sure that his hair was put in the hairband a little better.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 12:42 pm

Her arms folded around him, and he immediately felt comfortable in her arms, even though he also felt that she tried to allow him to be sad about what had happened. It reminded him of why someone didn’t like to be touched, because it was too overwhelming that a touch could do something like that to one. He closed his eyes fully while she caressed him, dragging her fingers through his hair. He hummed shortly as she mentioned she believed it was the right thing to do. He couldn’t really agree, because he believed that it was Oscars fault that Zadkiel had been in danger, and hadn’t it been for him, things had gone smoothly between the two of them. He knew that she and the angel could live a nice life if she kept her aura away. People wouldn’t pick at her if she made herself hidden that way.
He pulled on the corner of his mouth in a short smile as she said they would be okay. He doubted it. He followed her guidance and got a little closer, shortly closing his eyes as she pulled his hair away. There was something so relaxing when he felt her hands through his hair. He moved quite slowly around, so she could follow his movements and could feel how she tied his hair a little better that what he had done. He scratched his forehead a little and turned around to face Letha again. “Thanks,” he mumbled. For a moment it felt like everything around them disappeared, but before he s heart could get the better of him, be turned away and went back to the band. He put the bad pancake on the plate he had served the pancake on “You know, everything I cook for you is ingested on your own responsibility,” he glanced up at her and poured a new one. This one had to be perfect.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 6:03 pm

As he faced to look at her again, she smiled warmly at him. Blinking a little, as she almost forgot that she couldn’t just let herself get lost in his beautiful, green-coloured eyes. That had that slight hint of hazel mixed in with the moss green. “Any time” she mumbled back letting out a small breath of air. Luckily for her Oscar was better at pulling away from the connection that they shared, well it had always been her drawn to him, not the other way around. So it made sense that he turned towards the pancakes instead and removed the slight ruined pancake onto a plate. A soft laughter left her, when he told her that it was on her own responsibility that she ate his foot. She still took the plate and started eating the ruined pancake. “Well, it is not underbaked this time” she chuckled giving him a goofy grin as she kept eating it.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 6:56 pm

He looked over at her as she mentioned that it wasn’t underbaked this time. “Are you serious?” he said and poured the next pancake. He walked over to look at the pancake she was in the middle of eating. He took her hand as soon as she had taken a bite and turned her hand to look at the pancake. He squinted his eyes for a moment, almost as if he looked at the consistency between the two surfaces where it had been baked.

“Fine,” he said and let her keep it before he turned back to his pan to turn the pancake. This one looked pretty good. Now, Oscar wasn’t that well-known about cooking, and therefore didn’t know that it had the right color, and therefore didn’t celebrate it or say anything excited. “Is there anything you usually eat with your pancakes?” he wondered and glanced up at her from his position by the pan.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 10:50 pm

Letha nodded with her mouth full when he asked if she was being serious. She was being very serious. Because, despite it not being very pretty and a little broken and – okay, also a little burned because they had been standing and comforting each other, because she had been an idiot and mentioned Iris. It actually tasted alright. The secret of it all, being that even though he couldn’t taste the batter, it wasn’t a bad batter. She finished the next pancake that he had made and looked at how he flipped the next. “Oh, that looks more like it” she said rather excited, an looked at him when he asked if there was anything she usually ate with her pancakes. A toothy grin formed on her lips, and then it vanished again as she looked at his hands hovering over the pancake, ready to take it off the pan when it was ready. “I usually put Nutella and strawberries in mine” she finally said, knowing it didn’t sound very – badass and mean vampire lady. But there was a lot of her that didn’t really make sense anymore.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 14, 2022 11:58 pm

As she complimented the pancake that he had flipped he looked towards her, “Really?” he questioned and looked back at the pancake taking in the color. He looked back at her to get his reply to what she usually had in her pancakes. Nutella and strawberries. He wasn’t going to judge at all, because he had no real interest in food, but he managed to write it behind his ear, that if he ever wished to give her a pleasant surprise he would have to fetch some of those things. “Do you know if we got any?” he asked before he would take the pan off the heat and attempt to flip the pancake in the air. Now, of course it looked perfect, because Oscar cheated by using his powers, but for show he cheered on himself as if he hadn’t cheated.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 12:17 pm

She nodded with a small smile “Yeah, I try to like the small things about life now, like the taste of strawberries in the summer, and I like animals more than I thought I wouldhow I wanted to be a mom. She closed her eyes when those thoughts found her. Even though her and Zadkiel had decided they weren’t ready. She was. Oh, how long she had wanted a kid, and now she wasn’t even sure if she deserved getting another, when she had failed four of those she already had. A single tear glided down her cheek, and she quickly removed it. Shaking her head letting out a breath when he asked if they got any “No, I didn’t really feel like eating it, but I guess I want to now” almost as if she was ready to move on. She wasn’t, but she was ready to try. Then he took the pan off the heat, and she could see how he was trying to flip it in the air. Now, she knew he cheated. But his cheer and how he looked was more than enough to make her laugh and cheer along with him. “You are right, I’m amazed” she teased, with the fact that he had told her that she should get ready. An adoring smile formed on her lips as her eyes kept looking at him, almost as if she wasn’t able to pull away.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm

Oscar looked at her as she replied that she liked all the small things in life. Some of the things were things he never would be able to relate to. Especially strawberries in the summer. Animals could be okay, but it certainly also depended on the animal… Or maybe the animal just had to melt his heart, who knew. Oscar spotted how a tear glided down her cheek, and how she quickly removed it, almost as if he wasn’t allowed to see it. Now, he really wanted to make sure she was okay, but at the same time, he was cooking pancakes for her, which was eaten faster than made… Oh well. “Do you really?” he wondered.  Now, she didn’t need Nutella and strawberries, but if she wanted them, well, then he could leave for a moment- no he wasn’t going to leave yet.
So he managed to flip the pancake in the air, cheating all the way, but as she laughed and cheered with him, he couldn’t help but smile widely. “See, I know… Well, nothing about being in a kitchen but… I made pancakes,” he said and put the pan back on the heat. “You’re staring, Letha,” he said with a light smile and looked up at her shortly after. “How are you feeling?” he spoke softly keeping his eyes on her.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 1:37 pm

Yes, you did, and they are better than my first try” she wasn’t too proud to admit that she couldn’t cook, which had been why it had always been Zadkiel that had done the cooking. Besides, she also wasn’t as good as cleaning up after herself. She had tried, but she just didn’t care as much as he did. There were a lot of small things where they had been so different. She had thought, maybe their differences were what brought them closer together. But it had also been what had been the reason why they couldn’t be together. When he mentioned that she was starring, she quickly removed her eyes. Her hands found the blanket and pulled it a little further up. Her hands placed themselves together in her lap. “I am” she teased stating the obvious and not denying that she had been starring. Was it so weird? He was after all, being very kind to her. In a way he had never been before. “Better, I’m still processing everything” she said quite truthfully, again a little impressed how easy it was to talk with Oscar. “It’s a lot to take in knowing how horrible I’ve been, and that I’m to blame for Edward turning out the way he turned out, which also means I’m at fault for the way he acted today – and” she shook her head unfolding her hands rubbing her face with them. “I just, want to be stronger than that, than to be ruled by my past when it’s not who I am anymore
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 4:54 pm

Oscar couldn’t help but smile a little as she said it was better than her first try. He looked over at her for a moment. “What are you doing when you’re cooking?” he wondered. Truly he didn’t understand how she could end up crewing pancakes up. You just had to follow the recipe and know how the pancakes had to look like when you were supposed to flip them. Was she just easily distracted? Well, yes, she was. Staring so much.
Oscar shook his head a little of her as she agreed that she was staring. He understood why she was still processing everything, but he really just had to check up on her, because even though she might have a smile on her face, there was a good chance that she wasn’t feeling all that okay when one asked. He listened carefully as she elaborated. “Don’t say that,” he spoke softly and took her in while she hid her face. He put a hand on top of her knee and shook it a little. “You are stronger,” he said and tried to get a look on her eyes. “You’re not the one responsible for how Edward turned out. Ilene is. Ilene is not you,” he turned his eyes back to the pan and took the pancake off the heat, leaving the pan on the heat. He walked over to Letha and stood in front of her. He grabbed both of her cheeks and let his thumbs glide across her cheeks, drying any tears away. “Come on now, repeat after me…” he said starring into her eyes.

“I am not responsible… For the things… That Revna and Ilene did…
I am Letha… I am strong… I am my own being…
My past doesn’t define me… My past hasn’t destroyed me… My past hasn’t defeated me…
My past made me the wonderful person I am today… This person will evolve and blossom… Become even greater…
I am worthy of life and its events… I am worthy of love and respect… I am worthy of success and progress…
I might fall… I might break… I might cry…
But I am worthy… I am loved… I am enough.”
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 6:38 pm

How could he say that Ilene wasn’t her? It was her; she had done these things and that would never change. Even if she had. She had turned her head, but was forced back to look at him, when his hands found her cheeks. A small breath of air escaped her, so humane of her. “Okay” she moved a little so she was sitting more comfortable, nodding that she would do as he told her.

I am not responsible
For the things

She had to stop for a moment when she understood what he wanted her to do, almost ready to tell him to stop. Because she couldn’t. After a few moments, she opened her mouth to keep going.

That Revna and Ilene did

Her voice started cracking, her lips pulling back as she thought the constant feeling of bursting into sobs. She was strong, she had to be strong.

I am Letha
I am strong
I am my own being

Licking her lips, she caught one of the few tears that had escaped her eyes and his fingers.

My past doesn’t define me
My past hasn’t destroyed me
My past hasn’t defeated me
My past made me the wonderfu –

She shook her head. “I can’t” she whispered, tears dripping down from her eyelids now. “Oscar, I can’t, I’m not –“ licking her lips, she grabbed his wrist, not to pull them away from her cheeks but just to keep them there for a moment. She took a breath and nodded, knowing he wasn’t going to let that one live. So she continued.

My past made me the wonderful person I am today
This person will evolve and blossom
Become even greater
I am worthy of life and it’s events
I am worthy of love and respect
I am worthy of success and progress
I might fall – I might break – I might cry
But I am worthy – I am…. Loved – I am enough

Her eyes fell down between them, looking at the blanket that covered her naked body. How could he even make her say such things? When he had been the one to tell her that he hated her, and that everything she touched would rot? She still had a hard time to believe it, even if he had just gotten her to say it out loud.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 6:59 pm

She did well. She did so well. He could see that it was troublesome for her, and that she was fighting. She had trouble believing her own words, but he needed her to believe. He needed her to say these things. To believe in herself. “Yes, you can” he insisted. “You can do it,” he spoke softer, while her hands were on his wrists. She needed to do this. He let his hands stay on her cheeks. If she felt she needed the comfort of his hands, he certainly wasn’t going to move them. He needed her to stay strong. He let a hand glide over her hair and looked caringly at her. “You did it,” he whispered to her, even though he wasn’t completely satisfied with the ending. He leaned in and placed a soft, long-lasting kiss on her forehead. If she would sob even more or seek his embrace, he would keep it there, and if not, he would pull away hand her the pancake that should be equally brown on each side.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 8:18 pm

Even though he whispered to her, that she had done it. She knew he hadn’t been completely satisfied with how. That he knew that she didn’t truly believe the words that had left her lips. But when it came down to it, he had been right. Saying it out loud, it gave something. That she wanted to believe, that she could fight for being something that he clearly saw in her. It was a constant battle. Between being what she wanted to be, and just letting go and be what so many in the world thought them to be. Or she could follow the whispering thoughts and end it. Then he kissed her, not on the lips. Where she was surprised how she hungered for the feeling against her lips again. Like he had kissed her, when he had called her beautiful. She yearned for that. To be called beautiful, to - feel a body pressed against hers. She wanted – her eyes closed as kept his lips there. On her forehead. Her entire body started tingling not breathing. Her hands wanted to glide up and keep him close to her. Oh, how she wanted nothing more than to kiss him, and tell him that she still loved him. Even now when she knew what love was. She had always loved him, every part of him. His good and his bad side. But before she could do anything, he pulled away. She breathed again, and looked away from him. Words didn’t leave her, and she closed her eyes for a moment and just took it all in.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 8:34 pm

He had handed her the pancake, but she looked away from him. He put it down again and looked at her for a moment. Nothing. He had overstepped. What else could he have been thinking when it was only an hour or two since Leigh had tried to be with her? He then walked back and  turned of the heat off the pan and with almost heavy movements he grabbed the bowl with the batter and managed to save the rest for another day, putting it in the fridge. He turned back to look at her. Swept in the blanket he had offered her from the start and with a plate with a single, perfect pancake next to her. “I’ll make sure to get a new dining table,” he told her. He knew from long ago that she could see experiences through objects, and he certainly didn’t wish for her to remind herself of the experience, so it was better just to get a new table. His jaw was tense for a moment while he looked around in the kitchen. There was nothing he could attend to but her and the plate with food that he couldn’t consume. He walked over to her and let a hand grab onto her chin, and slowly, gently he turned her head to look at him. “You should speak a little louder,” he told her in a soft voice before he leaned in to kiss her lips very softly. He didn’t pull away unless it seemed like she was scared.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 8:49 pm

She didn’t notice that he had handed her a new pancake, nor that he decided to pack away the things. Too occupied in her own mind, figuring things out. What all of it meant if she could trust her own feelings. Wasn’t it too soon? Or was it okay, because this was a person, she had known all her life? A new dining table? She turned her eyes towards him lifting a brow, then it dawned on her. She would be able to touch the different things around the house and relive what Edward had tried to do to her. “Thank you” she spoke so softly, that a person with normal hearing wouldn’t have heard. Her eyes closed again, slightly parted lips as she pulled in air through. Feeling it against the skin of her lips and pressed up against her cheeks. Letha heard how he came closer, slowly opening them as his hands grabbed her chin. “Speak a little louder?” she asked him a little confused, but when his lips connected with hers. It was like a shock through her system. She could have sworn that it was enough to heat up her cold body. Her hands found the corner of the counter and leaned closer. Softly pressing her lips against his. Gentle, ever so gentle at first. But she couldn’t keep her hands against the counter for long, it found the back of his neck, his shoulder. The blanket slid down her top body as she leaned in closer. How could this feel so good? “Please” she whispered only breaking the kiss for a second “don’t stop” then she kissed him again.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 9:12 pm

He didn’t respond to her confusion, because the kiss was more than enough to speak for him. She should have told what had been on her mind. She shouldn’t be afraid. He was here for her, not against her. When he felt how she found his neck and shoulder, he was about to pull away. She begged for him to not stop. It gave him shivers down his spine, but he leaned in and kiss her back, a little more insisting. One hand found her outer thigh, close to her knee and on top of the blanket. The other hand found to her ribcage. He was hesitant since the blanket had fallen down from her top. So he pulled his hand away to find the blanket, and let it be between them while he let his hand glide from her hip and up to her ribcage again.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 9:53 pm

Now she could still feel Edward’s hand all over her. How he had pressed her against the wall, quite insistingly tried to kiss her. How his lips had travel down her neck, her stomach. She pressed her brows together, as she felt Oscar’s hand against her thigh. It was almost as if, he washed away the touch that Edward had given her. In a way the water hadn’t been able too. A soft pleasured sigh left her, as his hand found the blanket and let it slide up against her skin with his hand. Letting go of his lips, she placed the side of his face against his for a moment. Taking in his scent, how he felt this close to her, was it weird how much she wanted him? Her breathe felt shallow against his ear. The slight tickle of his hair against her nose. She let her fingers find the hairband and pulled it out. Her nose pressed into it, her lips breathing her cold breath against his necks skin just under his ear. “Oscar?” she whispered closing her eyes, still not moving away. Fingers folding into his hair. “Could you touch my skin?” she asked, wanting and hoping it could remove the last disgusting feeling of her sons touch.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 10:24 pm

She put her head next to his and he opened his eyes. He didn’t let his eyes wander down her naked back but kept them straight. He listened to everything she did. Taking in his scent, breathing shallowly, pressing her nose into his now loose hair. He didn’t dare to say a thing as she said his name so softly. Shivers ran down his spine, and he almost felt like a sixteen-year-old boy again, as she told him to touch her skin. Almost as if her skin was holy – he feared what it might do. What might happen. He was very cautious, aware of anything she did, breathing sounds, tension, pulling away or anything alike. He slowly let his hand on her thigh find the edge of blanket and let his hand slide over he knee until he was just on top of her thigh. If it didn’t seem like it had a bad effect on her, he would let the hand on the ribcage glide down, removing the blanket, and slowly let his hand glide up along her torso. If she reacted badly to any of it, he would slowly turn his head to kiss her right behind her ear, on her hair, and depending on the reaction, slowly kiss down her neck.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 10:36 pm

Her head turned softly, letting out a soft gasp as his hand found her thigh. It was like she hadn’t been touched for ages. Centuries even. Now, they had been together in this way before. But never, never like this. Every touch, every movement. It just felt, so right. She clenched her jaw for a moment and then a moan left her as his hand finally found its way up her torso. She could only feel him, like the memories of before was driven away by him. It almost drove her insane how warm and tender he was with her. Taking his time, not pressuring. How he listened, waiting for a moment before he made another move. Even though it only made her beg for more. At first she didn’t move much herself. But as he started kissing her by her ear, her hair. She titled her head so he better could gain access to her neck. “Oh” she breathed with a slow moan. Her fingers glided into his hair, pressing tenderly against his scalp. One hand glided down his neck, pressing her fingertips against the skin. She loved every second of it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] - Page 2 Empty

Part of Me [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I do my part of the deal and you do your part the deal !! - Caine
» Crackships [Part 1 out of 3]
» Gifs [Part 2 out of 3]
» Edits [Part 3 out of 3]
» Is this the part where we bond?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: