Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Part of Me [CW]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Humør : Experiments? Nah, that ain’t me. Unless...?
Fag : Chemistry, biology, anatomy, ect.
Antal indlæg : 119

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyMan Jan 10, 2022 10:56 pm

Time and date: 17:40, February 1st 2022.
Place: Oscar’s residence by the fjord
Weather: No wind, just cold.
Outfit: Leigh. Oscar.
Dedicated to: @Letha and @Oscar

WARNING: Contains elements of incest.

So, Leigh had Norah and things were alright… But he still wanted to be with Ilene more than anything else. They had a special bond. A bond which could never be broken. He was sure of it. So, for quite a while,  while he had been with Norah, he had tried to figure out of a way to get rid of the angel boy who seemed to be Ilene’s boytoy for the moment. Now, news never really got that quickly to Leigh, so when he had noticed that the angel boy and Ilene wasn’t together anymore, he could pass a part of his plan and jump right to the meaning of it all.

He knocked on the frosted glass door and stood with a little box of chocolates in his hand while he waited for the door to open, and when it did he had a wide, very happy smile on his lips. “Hi. Can I come in?”

Sidst rettet af Leigh Tirs Jan 11, 2022 8:18 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyMan Jan 10, 2022 11:03 pm

Even though it had been awkward at first, staying at the academy after she had broken things off with Zadkiel. It didn’t seem that his siblings were all that interested in creating any form for drama at school. Which was why she had stayed, because she really liked it and felt she connected with people on another level. Besides, she needed something where she wasn’t just stuck in this house without an end. She had taken a few days off, just to make things calm down and then she had returned. After she had found out that Zadkiel was alright, and that things had calmed down a little. Standing in the kitchen she was pouring herself a glass of wine, before someone knocked on the door. She furrowed her brows; Oscar didn’t need keys he could just turn the lock on the door if he wanted too. So, it couldn’t be him. With slow steps she walked towards the door, the smell of something familiar caught her nose before she walked over and opened it. Edward. She closed her eyes, as if it could give her some sort of strength.

Her eyes glided down to the small box of chocolates in his hand. This boy, she had seriously twisted him. Most of all she felt sorry, but she wasn’t about to let him in, when she knew that he wasn’t here because he wanted to see his mother. “Edward” she softly spoke and then shook her head “No, I don’t think that is a good idea, please leave” she said with a soft sigh, before she was about to close the door to let him now that she was serious.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyMan Jan 10, 2022 11:21 pm

She said his name. Good start. He could see how she shook his head and he furrowed his brows a little as she then told him that it wouldn’t be a good idea. So, of course he put his foot in between, so the door couldn’t close, while he put his hand on the door. “No,” he laughed a little nervously, “Mom,” he mumbled. Arguing with what his mother said scared him to some extent. “You clearly know something now,” he said with raised brows, looking at her. He started to push the door open and press himself inside the house. “But I honestly think you might have forgotten something,” he said and shook his head a little of her. If he could, he would step closer to her until something would stop her from backing away. “You’ve clearly forgotten what we had,” he spoke lowly and sensually.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 7:47 am

It ran her cold down her back when he told her no, and then mumbled what she was in relation to him. If she had been a good mother, she hadn’t indulged in this fantasy, she would never have had a relationship to him, where they had interacted in a way that lovers did. It was wrong, and she would never do it again. But clearly Leigh had other thoughts. “Yes, but I” she tried to argue back, as she started to press himself into the house. Now she was tired, and not a strong these days as she had problems to deal with, her own mainly. And then the whole situation between her and Oscar that they never really understood where was going or what even was. Other than they both wanted her here. “Edward, no, please understand” she said with a mellow voice, clearly not trying to reprimand him. He was still her son after all, she didn’t want to hurt him. Even if he was scaring her. She almost knocked over some of the things on the table in the entrée as she was backing away from him, turning into the living room, where he at last got her against the wall. “Edward, I remember, and there is no excuse, a mother and son should never –“ she shook her head and looked at him with furrowed brows. She didn’t care for the low sensual voice, none of this was right. He had come here to woo her, for crying out loud!
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 8:17 am

She was about to tell him, that a mother and son never should be together, but oh, how was she wrong. He put a hand on each side of her shoulders. “No, see that’s what you’re forgetting,” he said and leaned closer to her. “What we had was exceptional. Magical,” he said and let a hand find her hip and another her shoulder. Whatever she did to push his hands off her, he made sure to find it again. She needed to be reminded of what they had. There was no way she couldn’t love what they had anymore. Eventually, when he had both hands on her he made sure to knock her into the wall, not really caring if it left a mark on either the house or her. He would lean lean in close to kiss her. If he actually reached his lips, he would almost be taken aback by how soft they were and how much he had missed them.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 8:58 am

No Edward, stop” she pleaded with him, not wanting to hurt him. She wasn’t even sure if she could if she wanted too. Even if she didn’t want to be with him in the way he wished, she still remembered that she had cared for him when he had been a little boy. Been the mother for him that she should have been for River, Aria and Ace. But she had never given herself the chance to do that back then. When he started to take a hold on her, she was quick to push them away. “Stop, what are you doing?” she asked him, she started using strength when he kept insisting to touch her places, she didn’t want him to. But it resulted in her being pushed up against the wall. A grunt left her as pain shoot through her body. She was taken off guard when his lips pressed against hers. No, no! She pulled her face away and as an extra measure meant she whipped her head against his to make their foreheads collide. "Stop it! What we had was wrong, and it's not going to happen again!" she insisted, trying once again to get him off her.  
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 11:57 am

She insisted on him to stop. She clearly wasn’t in her right mind. Had Oscar done something to her? Poor mom. She tried to fight him and push him away, but he just kept coming back. She knocked their foreheads together, with a force which made him stumble a little away. “Oh, mom…” he sighed. One of his hands found its way to his pocket and found something that could look like an EpiPen. In his pocket he made sure to remove any security caps. He forced himself up close to her and if possible, he would stab the EpiPen to her thigh. “Deep breath,” he said, guiding her, not to be knocked out of the sedative. He knew very well that she had blood manipulation, just like himself, and that she might be able to withstand the spread of the serum, but since he had just a little greater upper hand, he made sure to increase her blood flow a little. “I can’t help you if you keep fighting,” he spoke softly, both ready to try and block possible hits and ready to catch her if she was going to be falling over.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 12:06 pm

Letha took a couple of steps away from him, as she got him off. She looked over her shoulder towards the table where her phone was. Hopefully she could be able to get to it, call Oscar. He would be able to help. He would help, right? As she saw how he was finding something in his pocket she made a run for it towards the dinner table her fingers had just grabbed it. When she felt his arm around her waist forcing her up against the wall. “Stop!” she yelled, but in the confusion, she had looked at his face and not at his hands. She felt small needles force themselves into her skin around the thigh. How her blood started to flow around in her veins. Just like she could do herself, he did so to her. “Edwa –“ she never got to say his name fully as the drug entered her bloodstreams and quickly went all the way to her head. She could almost feel every neurons trying to keep up with whatever he had just given her. A gasp left her, and she tumbled over, more like a ragdoll than a human at this point. “No, stop” she mumbled, nowhere near able to put up a fight as she had done before.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 12:22 pm

She was in the middle of saying his name when it suddenly seemed like she figured that he had jammed needles into her skin to sedate her. He let the grabbed her with one arm and let the EpiPen fall to the floor after a couple of seconds. He hushed her softly and caressed her back a little. “It’s going to be okay, mom,” he whispered to her. He squatted down a little and picked her up to lay her on the dining table, with her legs dangling over the edge. “I’ll take good care of you. You’re in good hands now,” he said and made sure to remove the leather west from her front. His hands found her hips and slowly started to push the tanktop she was wearing upwards. “I know you’ll remember the power we had,” he said and let his hands find her chest while he moved his lips down to her stomach and kissed it gently, respectfully and quite sensually.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 12:28 pm

Nothing about this was okay. Her words came out without real context, but if you cared to listen it was clear that she didn’t want whatever he was doing. The worst part of it all, she could only think about this was her fault, she had made him like this. So, could she even blame him for trying to convince her that it would be good. When nothing in her body wanted him to do the things that he did. Feeling the hard dining table pressed against her back, she turned her face away from him. Agonisingly slow. Because her body couldn’t react any faster. Her eyes found her Mobil phone lying on the floor. If she had just been able to get to it.

Letha decided to close her eyes, as tears glided down her cheeks. Her lips still mumbling, begging him to stop what he was doing.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 1:20 pm

Now, Oscar was quite good at figuring out when there was trouble, and even though he was far away from his home, it didn’t really matter. He actually stood and talked to a girl who he was planning on taking home to his tapping chamber, but as the sense of chaos seemed to turn his stomach, he simply gave the girl his card and went home. Now, this was long before Leigh had even arrived, which was why, Oscar first started using his speed to get home, when he picked up Ilene’s son’s smell. That couldn’t be good.
The door wasn’t even closed fully, so he simply shoved the door open. The door unhinged itself and fell to the floor with a loud bang. It was one way to announce his arrival. He had heard her mumbling even before he had reached his home, and therefore wasn’t second-guessing about what was happening. He was quick to grab Leigh and throw him across the room, resulting in Leigh ruining the old school piano Oscar had and cared for. Noise and crashing sounds could be heard as the different keys were smashed and all the strings broke. He turned his eyes to Letha shortly, and with a wif of his fingers, her shirt covered her completely again.
Leigh stumbled onto his feet, falling once over some of the piano. “What are you doing?” the son hissed. With a slightly greater whip of Oscars hand, the son flew towards them again. Oscar grabbed onto The son’s neck and looked into his eyes. “What do you think you’re doing?” he growled lowly. “You’re not allowed near this house and you know that,” he roared lowly and tightened his grip around the neck. He could feel a strong headache start to spread, and he immediately knew what the cause of it was. Don’t use your power on me, boy he ordered the boy, and the headache immediately disappeared. Give me your phone. The ‘young’ vampire handed his phone to the eldest.
He called Fenris and waited for him to pick up. Now, Oscar knew that the two boys played games with each other, so he wouldn’t mind calling again and again until he got through. “It’s Addams. Go check on your niece, she might need a comforting hand.” He told the demon on the other side and looked towards Leigh. “And pick up your fucking braindead boss at my place,” he hissed before he crushed the phone in his hand and let it fall to the ground. “You should be happy that I don’t want to cross her,” he hissed and quickly brushed Leigh’s feet away from underneath him, and smashed him down to the stone floor, resulting in it cracking. “I hope you got a great excuse for your witch,” he hissed, being able to smell the witch all over him. He let go of the neck, straightened back up and without even looking, he made sure that both tibias broke and one of the humerus, making the Vampire scream in pain. “Hush now,” he whispered and frowned. With a wif of his fingers, the neck of the son broke, giving them a little moment to collect themselves.

He turned towards Letha and moved over to her and grabbed her hands to pull her up and let her lean on him. “I’m here,” he whispered and removed her tears with a thumb. “I will let you sleep it out, okay?” he spoke gently and with no movement, she levitated and he moved her to the room she lived in and placed her underneath the covers.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 1:56 pm

Fenris was still at the laboratory when his phone started to buzz. An annoyed sigh left him, as he accepted the call and heard who it was on the other side. Well, it wasn’t who he had thought it would be. Oscar Addams, and he demanded him to check on his niece and then come pick up his braindead boss. Now, Leigh was a lot of things. Braindead was indeed one of them, mostly because he was so controlled by his emotions that he sometimes forgot how to act like a rational and intelligent being. He didn’t really get to say anything, as he heard how the phone got crushed before the call went dead. With a groan he called Hannah’s mother instead, he wasn’t really known to the family, so it was better that Eris looked after her daughter than she did. While he took his car keys and walked towards the car. Now, the fact that she didn’t pick up, Fenris concluded that she was already with Norah. So, he pushed the phone down in his pocket and started driving towards the last address that Leigh had put into his GPS. It was amazing what you could find if you just know the right gateways into the internet. Or maybe Fenris just liked knowing where Leigh was, in all situations. Because, he had a tendency to fuck things up for himself, that would end up reflecting badly on him.

Letha gasped a little as the pressure of Edward was removed from her. A sense of everything would be okay now, rushed over her as she could smell Oscar enter the room. Of course, she didn’t want Edward to get hurt, but she didn’t do, nor say anything as Oscar decided to teach him a lesson. When he finally came back to her, even after she had to close her eyes trying to repress the screams from Edward as he came over and removed some of her tears. Letha opened her eyes and looked at him; “I’m sorry about your piano” she whispered softly, feeling how her body became weightless and started moving towards the room she had been sleeping in. "Thank you" she added closing her eyes again. Now, it was a contradicting mind, that both didn’t want to be touched because she had just been touched in a way by a person, she didn’t wish that he would do. And wanting to feel the touch of someone else. Especially after he had removed some of her tears with his delicate fingers. She felt disgusting and utterly wrong. As if her entire being had to repulse everyone from ever wanting to be with her. Under the covers she closed her eyes, turning her face away from Oscar, as she tried to fight the tears and sobs that so desperately wanted to escape her. Instead she focused on the pain forming in her chest and throat. Regaining more control with her powers trying to see if she could flush out the drug that was in her system.

Fenris stepped through the door, as it hadn’t been all that of a long trip. He let out a soft annoying sigh as he looked around. Now it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. “Hello” he announced that he had come, as he walked towards the room where he could see Leigh lying. Broken. Lovely. He had better not start to sob in the car when he brought him home. “I’ll take care of this” Fenris sighed, as he picked up the body and without saying much else, he walked out of the house and placed Fenris in the front seat before he drove off.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 2:12 pm

Oscar hushed her softly as she said she was sorry about his piano being broken. It didn’t matter. He could get a new one, even though it would never be the same. As he got her under the covers, he could see how she turned away from him, and even though she fought it, he could feel and hear how she was fighting sobs and tears. Oscar sat down for a while next to her, not saying anything, but just being there. It was first when he could hear and smell the car that stopped outside that he knew the demon had arrived to pick up his stupid boss. He listened to what Fenris was doing, and if he needed help with anything, but it truly didn’t seem like it, so he chose to stay with Letha. He turned his gaze to her back. “He’s gone now,” he whispered.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 2:17 pm

It helped that he stayed with her. Even though she didn’t truly understand why it did. Because she understood now, why no one had ever really loved her. Maybe the illusion of her, but no one could really love a twisted monster quite like herself. What she had been, it overshadowed everything. She let out a soft sigh as she felt how the smell of Edward was carried out of the house. Letha nodded slowly when he told her that he was gone now. They needed to clean the place. A door had been broken; she was quite sure she had heard that when Oscar had returned. But what she really needed, was getting out of these clothes and a bath. To wash every inch of where Edward had been able to place his hands and his lips. It made her sick just thinking about it. “I need a bath” she mumbled, slowly getting out of bed, still a little out of it from the drug that she ahd been given.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 2:32 pm

Letha suddenly moved around and told him that she needed a bath. He raised his head to follow her with his gaze. He wouldn’t allow her to fall and would let his powers catch her if she was about to. “Do you want a chair to sit on?” he spoke softly. “You can’t even stand properly, so you’re not using the tub,” he insisted and would follow her, but with a distance that was great enough for her to subconsciously know that he couldn’t reach her.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 3:52 pm

She almost fell as her feet stumbled over each other, as they didn’t move quite as fast as she wanted them too. But she never felt the ground as Oscar quickly let the force that he could manipulate with his mind catch her and pushed her back in a standing position. “Stop mothering me” she said with a soft smile, indicating that she didn’t mean any harm with it. “I can lean up against the wall or sit down in the shower I haven’t gather my strength by then” she argued with the fact that she could do this herself. She just needed, to get clean. Hopefully that would help the awful feeling building in her chest. She almost started to shake when she started to remove some of her clothing as she stepped inside of the bathroom. She looked over her shoulder at Oscar that had followed her. “I’ll help clean after I’ve taken a bath” she told him, if that was what he wanted to know, since he had followed her here.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 6:37 pm

“Oh, shut up. You like being taken care of,” he almost mused. He hummed a ‘nuhuh’ as she simply mentioned she could lean up against the wall or sit down in the shower. A wooden chair followed behind him as they approached the bathroom. As they reached the bathroom, he noticed how she shook her body. He waved a hand of her, as she said she would help clean after her bath, “Don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of it,” he assured her and let the stool pass him and levitate into the shower stall. He then turned around and was on his way to leave her be when he stopped in the doorway and looked a little over his shoulder, “Just call if you need help or anything, alright?” he spoke softly before he looked away again and got down into the living room. Now, Oscar wasn’t the person to pick up a broom or a hammer, so he simply let his telekinesis wander around. Throwing the ruined piano out, finding the screws and hinges and getting the door back on. All of it didn’t take very long, and what might take the longest would be getting new stones in the floor. He would probably have to order that with a new piano. God, he hoped he could find a piano which would suit him as well as the now broken one. He had had that piano for many, many years. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a cloth and dipped it in a chemical. Shortly after he went into the living room to was off the dining table, the floor and the wall that he had pressed her up against and soon there would be no trace of smell of Leigh.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 8:08 pm

She did. It would be a lie if she told Oscar that she didn’t like someone taking care of her. But she had gotten used to someone that took care of her would touch her. Where she could feel their body against hers. Now she had no one, or at least not like that. And to top it off, now she had to be afraid in the house where she had thought she could be safe, at least until she had found something for herself. She was after all in the process of getting her old founds transferred into her name. As she had falsified documents saying that she was the sole heir of Ilene Angelos estate. Then it would be easy to get a small house. She would think that it would make Oscar happy that she would move out, so he could do what he wanted with his day-to-day life without thinking about that she would be here. And then there wouldn’t be any more damaged to his home as well. Something she felt bad about, knowing that the piano had sentimental value. She would get it fixed as a parting gift, that would be a good gesture, right?

Letha nodded when he told her that she should just call if she needed help. “I will” she said with a soft smile. Closing the door as he walked off. Looking at the chair she shook her head and ended up taking it out of the bath and turning on the showerhead. Undressing herself she finally got under the warm water and stood there for a while before she started crying. She couldn’t even stop it if she could. Letting it out with the sound of water splashing around her. Trying to minimize the sound of herself as she slowly slid down on the marble floor hugging her legs towards her chest.

When it seemed like most of the tears had left her, she finally got up on shaking legs and turned off the water. Sniffling as she found a towel and dried herself off. Looking at the chair that was standing in the middle of the room. With a soft sigh she got out, grabbing her clothes walking back to the bedroom she had been allowed to stay in. Closing the door, she sat down on, starring without looking at anything. She knew that she needed to get in some clothes, but it was like nothing in her body worked letting her stand up or move.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 8:41 pm

Oscar was done cleaning way before Letha was done with her bath. His powers had after all made the work quite easy, so he was simply drinking a glass of blood while he waited for Letha to call for him. He could smell her tears and hear her sobs. It didn’t matter that she tried to hide it. Oscar was an extreme predator and not like a soft pureblood angel. He heard what was going on.

But she never called for him.

She walked to her room to sit down, and nothing else. He licked his lips, removing any leftovers of blood from his lips. He then got up from his seat, letting the glass find it’s way to the kitchen for him to take later. He walked to her room and knocked on the door and waited for a moment for her to respond, but nothing happened. “I’m coming in,” he spoke softly before he placed his hand on the handle and opened the door to her room. He could see how she was sitting naked on her bed. Staring. He closed the door behind her and moved over to sit next to her with his front a little towards her. “Come here,” he told her and opened his arms a little for her. If she didn’t respond at all, he would tell her that he was going to pull her in. He wrapped his arms around her and a second later, a soft blanket found its way over her to make sure she could get a little comfortable and didn’t feel that bare.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 8:56 pm

She didn’t respond when she heard the knock on the door. She didn’t even have the energy to dry away the tears that glided down her cheeks. It reminded her off the morning where she had been sitting in the car crying her heart out because she didn’t dare to do it in the house. Not in the mood to see the looks from Oscar, nor the snarked remarks. She missed Zadkiel so much, that her entire soul felt like it was being crushed. But she knew it was better this way, even though she woke up with the hopes that he would be lying beside her. But he wasn’t, there was only the cold bed. The cold house, and no love. Had she been wrong? Could it work? No, she had done the right thing. She knew that she wouldn’t go back. But that didn’t take away the burning sensation in her chest. Nor how it felt like someone was crushing her heart slowly.

The bed moved, and she knew that Oscar had placed himself beside her. But it was like her senses was cut off. She didn’t hear, smell or feel him. Like her whole system had just decided to stop working. Then his hands found her shoulder, moving closer to her. Then a breath escaped her, feeling the soft fabric of a blanket that wrapped around her. She moved her head slowly, placing it against Oscar’s neck and shoulder. Her nose gently pressed against his delicate soft skin. Flashes of memories glided through her body, from when they had shared a bed together. How much she had wanted him, and how indifferent he could be towards her. It was almost enough to break her completely. So, almost just as she had done it, she pulled away again. Realising what she had done. “Thanks” she mumbled, pulling out of his embrace, letting her hands find the blanket and pulled it closer around her body, not daring to look at him.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 9:11 pm

She only stayed in his arms for a moment before she pulled away and thanked him. Oscar frowned a little and watched how she wrapped herself in the blanket. “Shut up,” he whispered to her and pulled her back into his embrace. With a wif of his fingers his telekinesis made her levitate for a moment so her legs swung across his, so he could hold her completely. He even let his hand put a light pressure on her head to tell her to relax a little more in his embrace and get comfortable against his chest. “Lad være med at trække væk, hvis du har brug for mere, Letha,” he whispered and would calmly place his chin on top of her head while he made sure to wrap his arms tightly around her.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 9:25 pm

She let out a soft chuckle as he told her to shut up. Always with the harsh remarks, and somehow it always made her laugh. Why? She turned her gaze towards him, and a small yelp left her as he made her levitate into his embrace. For a moment she just sat there, a little stunned from what was going on. She was so sure he would just tell her to suck it up, or that he didn’t want to hear her cry. Something, but not – not this. It took a second before she finally let herself completely relax in his embrace.

When he told her, on their mother tongue not to pull away if she needed more. She finally let herself put her arms around him. Even though she knew she needed more than that, she didn’t ask for more. Trying to repress the memories that seemed to keep creeping into her mind, whispering her to see just how horrible she had been – for so many years, centuries even. She tried to get them away by pulling Oscar a little closer and repositioning her head a little, so her nose and forehead was pressed against his neck instead of his chest.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 9:47 pm

She wrapped her arms around him. He truly hadn’t expected that, and for a second, he was quite surprised. She was after all another woman than she had been. She was Letha, not Ilene, not Revna. She pulled him closer and repositioned Letha. “Letha,” he said softly and in a caring manner, dragging the vowels a little. Not that he wanted to say anything really, he just wanted to express that he was sorry for her and was sorry that he hadn’t been able to be there earlier. He rewrapped his arms around her a little tighter. “I can turn on the fireplace if you want?” he suggested. He didn’t really wish for a reply, but a simple nod or shake of her head would be enough for him. “I can also… Try and make pancakes for you?” he suggested in a mumble. Now, Oscar never cooked since he never ate. He only drank blood and knew so much of how one got the greatest taste out of it. But how difficult could it be to make pancakes?
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 9:59 pm

She liked that he called her that. Letha. It was much more of who she was now. Not the horrible person she had once been, but she couldn’t run from the fact that those two names and who she had been back then, was also a part of her. And she had to make sure to show the world, every day, that she could, and she had changed. Her eyes were still closed, feeling her eyelashes slightly pressed against his skin. When he asked if she wanted him to turn off the fireplace, she shook her head a little. He didn’t need to, somehow, this was warm enough for her. “It’s okay” she whispered softly, letting out a soft exhale. Then he asked if she wanted him to make pancakes. How did he know? How on earth – she couldn’t help but let out a chuckle. Moving her head, a little so she could look into his eyes. “If I can’t even make bacon without burning them to the point where they can’t be eaten, how on earth are you going to make me pancakes?” she teased him having a hard time containing the smile on lips. “But thank you, that was really sweet of you” and without thinking about it she leaned in and kissed him softly against his lips. When she realised what she had done she pulled away. Surprise written all over her face. “Sorry” she whispered, not that she made an effort in getting out of his arms again. She just sat there looking at him.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] EmptyTors Jan 13, 2022 12:24 am

She shook her head. That was more than enough, but she even said that it was okay, just where she was. Even though she didn’t say it, he could almost feel how she was confused of how he knew. Well, when he had visited Letha and Zadkiel, he picked up on a lot of things. Even though he hadn’t opened the fridge, he had noticed how there was pancakes in it, how there were books about pancakes, and well, he might’ve been walking by when the angel boy had served some to Letha. Oscar was everywhere and also never there. She adjusted her head and he looked down at her. He tried not to smile of her teasing, because he knew they both were terrible at cooking. Well, Oscar was just terrible at it because he didn’t know what to do with what. She thanked him and before he could react or pull away, she placed her lips against his in a kiss. He was just as surprised as she was.

Why did she do that? Why did she place her lips on his? She wasn’t sorry. She had done it so calmly and in control. She had let herself relax to a point where she had done what she felt was the rightest thing to do. She didn’t even try to get out of his arms. What was she doing to his mind? He wished to feel her lips against his again. He wished to comfort her into a whole other dimension. He wanted to hold her close and tell her, that it didn’t matter, and she could take things in her own pace. He wanted to tell Letha that he loved her. No. That was a lie… Right?
“I am… Utterly offended,” he said, putting the drama on full volume. “I will make you the best pancakes you have ever tasted, even if it’s the last thing that I do,” he said and got up with her in his arms. “Now, if you see anything that I do, that you believe isn’t right for the pancakes, just know… That I know what I’m doing,” he didn’t. “But feel free to laugh all you want,” he allowed her.
Yes, he had pushed her apology away and acted like it had never happened. He didn’t know what to do about it and was honestly scared that if what he had thought was right, that his heart would break yet another time. After all, he was still missing that damned kitsune.
With her in his arms, he walked into the kitchen and placed her on top of the kitchen counter. “If you touch the floor, you’ll sleep next to Emma and George,” he told her. Now, she might not know who they were, and he didn’t either, but he had nicknamed the people that hung for tapping for his own fun and games. “So don’t get off your butt,” he told her and adjusted the blanket she was wearing a little. He turned around and faced the kitchen he had never used. “Yes… Pancakes…” he mumbled and interlocked his fingers. He took a couple of quick steps towards a tablet that was installed in the kitchen and with a couple of quick taps, he had found a recipe. Ingredients and equipment started to flow around him. Everything was placed neatly on the free countertop space so he could find everything and simply get going. He turned around to face her. “Are you ready to get amazed?” he asked and gave her some jazz hands with some raised eyebrows.
Sponsoreret inhold

Part of Me [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Part of Me [CW]   Part of Me [CW] Empty

Part of Me [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I do my part of the deal and you do your part the deal !! - Caine
» Crackships [Part 1 out of 3]
» Gifs [Part 2 out of 3]
» Edits [Part 3 out of 3]
» Is this the part where we bond?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: