Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Ghost from the past.

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Yulia

Yulia

Antal indlæg : 12

Ghost from the past. Empty
IndlægEmne: Ghost from the past.   Ghost from the past. EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 11:43 pm

Ghost from the past. Xr7SaQ

Place: The Lagoon - Gågaden i Aston.
Time: Et par minutter efter midnat.
Weather: Køligt og skyet.

Outfit: Click here

Tagged: @Lance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It got dark quick, due to the time of the year, which had covered the sky with dark clouds. No stars was visible, due to the thick layer of clouds. Only a few houses at Midnight Street was lit up, others was probably in bed. In house number 22, lived a young demon with her two dogs and two bodyguards. A loud yell could be heard throughout the house as one of the bodyguards yelled for the young demon. A last glace in the mirror before leaving and off to The Lagoon.

Yulia arrived five minutes from the nightclub, payed the taxi and got out. It was weird for her, not being followed by her bodyguards, but sometimes she needed days off. From her small shoulderbag, she pulled a little plastic zipbag with white powder. As it got opened she sticked her finger into it and picked a little bit up and put the finger to her nose, sniffing in the white powder. She closed her eyes and sighed, somewhat in relief, before returning back to real life and started walking towards the nightclub.

The bass from the music could be felt outside as she stood in line to the door. The man at the door looked at her and just nodded. They knew Yulia, knew who she was and what she was doing and just let her through, since they knew what would happen if they didn't. She headed directly to the bar " Bottle of vodka" she said as she offered a smile to the bartender. Her voice had the typical Russian accent, but she was easy to understand. As she got her vodka she looked for a table, just to get herself started off with some alcohol.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lance

Lance

Humør : Truth is a funny thing
Antal indlæg : 43

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ghost from the past.   Ghost from the past. EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 2:13 pm

Outfit

It was a dark night, Lance had gotten use to this kind of world, but there where still missing pieces in his head, not that who he where before mattered right, not in his own mindset so here he walked trough the city until he reached the Lagoon. He then went in and sat down where he order a drink from the bartender. "One whisky."
He said, with his British Accent.

He then looked down into the glass as he took and emptied it. He then order another one and another one, until he had gotten around what could only be described as 5 glasses. The money had not been easy to get by, but at least he had some decent clothes and drinks, what more did he really need. His eyes where focus completly on his drinks, so he then not pay attention for anything around him, a half naked woman, could have stood by his side, or a fire could have been started and he would not have noticed it at all.
Yulia

Yulia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ghost from the past.   Ghost from the past. EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 3:08 pm

Song playing as she gets to the Dancefloor: CLICK ME!

~~~~~~

Yulia was drowning glasses of vodka rather fast, just to get a kick before getting onto the dancefloor, and who knew, maybe pull a guy with her home. Not that she usually did, but this night was different. She knew it would be dangerous just to leave a bottle by itself, which meant she either had to drink it all now or bring the bottle to the dancefloor. She sighed and looked at the half bottle of vodka and closed her eyes for a moment before placing the bottle to her lips and drowning the vodka. Yulia made a facial expression of slight disgust, even though being Russian, she had never been good at drowning a bottle of vodka just like that. The bottle was placed on the table before she got up and cracked a smile as she walked to the dancefloor.

She was used to dancing by herself, but soon a girl joined her. Yulia loved dancing and was sensual and sexual while doing it. She wasn’t afraid to let her hands trail over a stranger’s body and the other way around as well. This was the best part of going out, dancing with complete strangers, knowing you’re probably not going to meet them anytime soon or them to be a part of your private life. Yulia looked around at the crowd around the club and as the song stopped, so did she. Sure that she just saw a familiar face, she started walking towards the person. As she got closer her heart dropped. It couldn’t be… Will? But he left so many years ago?

She walked up to him with a soft smile, trying to play it cool, though her heart was hammering in her chest ”Wanna dance or wanna have some drinks?” she smirked as she leaned in over his table. She needed to start off nice and easy and not go straight for the throat, to get answers.
Lance

Lance

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ghost from the past.   Ghost from the past. EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 3:21 pm

As a voice talked to him he turned his head towards the beautifu woman, he eyes could he not help from looking down at her clevage his eyes was cearly glued to it. When she then talked to him, he quikly got back agian looking up as he feelt himself get a hard on.

" Do i know you ?" He said clearly trying to get back into his own mindset he quikly returned and emptied another drink.

" I have not seen you before, so who are you precisely?
" He asked as he looked towards the bear clearly trying not to get distracted even though his body had reacted on it he woud try not to get seduce it was never a good way, to be with a person he just had a sense.
Yulia

Yulia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ghost from the past.   Ghost from the past. EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 3:34 pm

Yulia smirked softly "Maybe?" she said looking at him, clearly noticing his eyes being locked on her cleavage. She was kinda used to that reaction, so it didn't really bother her. Trying to keep herself contained, not jumping into his arms and kissing him, telling him how happy she was, that he was back. She was still in disbelief, because.. How was he even alive? How was he able to be here... NOW? She just had so many questions maybe it was just a guy looking like him?

She shrugged slightly before sitting down on a chair beside him "You don't come here often huh?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She reached out her hand towards him with a soft smile on her lips "I'm Yulia" she said. She hoped that something would click, but she haven't changed through all the years, so he'd recognize her... Right?
Lance

Lance

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ghost from the past.   Ghost from the past. EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 3:48 pm

As the woman sat down next to him he feelt how his heart keept beating what, was she planning. Shortly after she talked to him and stated he did not come here often, he then shaked his head. "No i dont, gussing you do." He added as his eyes turned towards her as she presented herself.

Lance took out his hand a gave her a handshake if it had not been because of all his deaths he would not have acted the way he did and the name did not realy sound that familiar. Maybe it was because of all his deaths who knew, he then looked into Yulias eyes, "Lance" He then got the bartenders attention, by waveing his hand.

"Two glass of whisky one for me and one for the lady, so what are you doing here tonight miss Yuia, you sound like you are not from here so i am a bit interested about, what you are doing here so far from Russia."
Yulia

Yulia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ghost from the past.   Ghost from the past. EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 4:07 pm

Yulia shrugged a little ”Sometimes” she said as she let her tongue slide over her lips shortly. This was hard for her, cause she really missed him, but if this what not him, it would be really awkward, she just had to bite her tongue, trying to stay calm. As he took her hand, her heart stopped again, and she offered him a smile. Lance? Maybe he changed his name? She locked her eyes with his as he spoke and then turned her gaze towards the bartender and nodded once to confirm Lance’s words.

She chuckled softly [coloe=#cc66cc]”Well, I’m here to have fun ofcause?”[/color] she said still chuckling a little before continuing ”I lived here in Gaia for ten years by now. I must admit I sometimes miss Russia. What about yourself? Here alone or are your friends on the floor?” she asked, softly offering him a smile.
Lance

Lance

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ghost from the past.   Ghost from the past. EmptyTors Feb 10, 2022 10:23 am

When the woman asked him, if he was here with friends, he just removed his hand from the table. “No first got to this place, like what a few days ago, Yulia so I just decided might as well get to know the night life a bit, make some new friends maybe who knows.” He added, his attention then got turn towards the drinks who had arrived. He then took it up, looking towards her before talking to her again “Cheers Yulia.”

He said as he emptied his glass, trying to get the bartenders attention again, for another round might as well ask for the bottle next time, she seemed interesting enough but, he felt like her scent was kind of familiar it did not add up though because for all he knew Lance Crow was who he was now, nothing else mattered in his head, like the fairy had told me sometimes it was for the better.

“So is this when a girl normally waits for the guy to pick her up and leave with her so they can get frisky either at another place or at the bathroom.”
He joked sending her a cheeky smile, “or is it the other way around.” He said in a jokingly manner, before he grabbed the bottle when it came back pouring another one for himself.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ghost from the past.   Ghost from the past. Empty

Ghost from the past.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A ghost from the past - Nerida
» Ghost hunting