Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In the unquiet darkness

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Zitora

Zitora

Humør : Oh, you made an impression. Like a stone caught in my boot.
Antal indlæg : 370

In the unquiet darkness Empty
IndlægEmne: In the unquiet darkness   In the unquiet darkness EmptyFre Sep 17, 2021 1:35 pm

LOCATION at home
DATE 24th &  25th of September
TIME around midnight
ATTIRE a black top and a pair of night shorts, along with a grey cardigan, hair in a messy bun
TOPIC FOR @Frederik

It had been a rather nice evening, even though she had come home from work rather late, which wasn't really how she wanted to end her birthday - but she had celebrated it with Frederik earlier today before they both have had to head to work. But sleep was overrated in the line of work Zitora did but getting treated with a glass of wine and the company of her boyfriend when she got home, she could live with that. But she had also slowed a bit down regarding work, because in the past she didn’t have anyone to come home to, and now she looked toward to come home to Frederik’s arms. It was around midnight when she started to feel that something was wrong, it was a while since she had felt that sharp sense of pain, but she knew too well what it meant. Someone had passed away, but the seconds before it ripped she tabbed into the mind of the victim per instinct, and that was when she knew Quentin had been killed. Having dozed a bit off on the couch, she had gasped in the shock of pain, making her wake up. Serval thoughts and feelings regarding that connection arose, till there was nothing. The connection was ripped and there was no signal.

For at short moment she wondered if Fredrik had felt it, not because the pain was extreme, but it was still as if something was ripped off her with brutal force. She rushed her hands over her face, moving them further up to the top of her head. Then she breathed out looking over at Frederik, she wanted to tell him she was alright, that it wasn’t her he should be concerned about - which it wasn’t. “Something has happened,” she finally said, she knew he could tell from looking in her eyes that it was no good news. “It’s about Quentin,” she added feeling her heart skip a beat. And this point, nothing good had come out of Quentin, it could be another insane quest, someone he had tried to kill - but the matter was, he was dead. How did she tell Frederik his little brother had been killed? Well, truth to be told, it wasn’t hard. It was a few words that formed a sentence to describe what had happened. “Quentin is dead,” she kept the sentence short. Because no matter their relationship, it still came down to the fact that his younger sibling had died, and she had no idea how he would take it. She repositioned herself, moving her legs to the other side, so she turn towards him, moving closer and let her hand touch his shoulder as her elbow was placed on the cushion. “I’m sorry.” Not that she knew Quentin had done anything good, far from actually.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

In the unquiet darkness
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I can't run from the darkness | Narcissus
» Light it up in the darkness
» You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer
» I cant fight the darkness in me - Boadicea
» Sometimes stars shine through darkness

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Mikaelson Road :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 7-18-
Gå til: