Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer Empty
IndlægEmne: You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer   You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 8:05 pm

@Lucifer <33 ))

She was angry. She had been angry since that night, but was rather good at hiding it. Kyle was her anchor and she had almost lost it. The horror of Lucifers doing was planted in her head, and it kept coming back to her. The had been on her way back to the castle, driving herself wasn't her thing - but tonight it had been what she wanted. It was so much easier just doing what ever the hell she wanted. She stopped the car as she was about to reach the end of Moonlightfalls. The ghosts sad on the backseat and starred at her. Kill him. Go.. make him suffer, they whispered like small devils on her shoulders - ironic enough. She had known stories told about people trying to kill the devil, she knew it wasn't easy. She slightly let her hand run down to her stomach, she had to protect their future. He had taken her siblings from her.. her children.. kept Malia from her for ages and tortured Kyle to the point where he almost died. She was tired of losing. It for a moment felt like it was her against the world. She took out her phone and looked from a text message she had from Kyle. She had texted him back, saying there was something important she had to take care of, and that she loved him. Seemed a bit out of place, but she just wanted to make sure she had said it. Not that she was planning on dying. Death was something she knew way to much about, and she wasn't going to die. She had met up with an old friend earlier today, and he had reminded her of what brutality she was capable of. A time where she wasn't afraid to do what it took, back then lines were erased and the rules were what she made them. There was so much darkness in that past.

Bash had given her a gift, and as she opened the back of her car - she pulled out the old sword. She wasn't sure if it would be the weapon of choice through. She walked closer to the Garden district, the ghosts showed her the way. The sight of him made her blood boil and she felt the anger like fire from the pit.
"Surprised?" She asked and sighed. "I'm surprised, I didn't really plan this. If I must admit it," she added.
"A friend of mine, have me a little peptalk - seemed to make the picture look a lot more cleare. Besides we both know you wont stop till you get what you want," she stepped closer towards him. "I heard a rumor that you wouldn't do any harm towards me," she began with her ability. Abigal was an impulsive girl, it was no news - but this type of impuls was too attached to her darkness, it made her seem so calm.
"People do seem to think of me as someone who needs a sidekick.. but I don't. You have made me suffer so much, my entire life. Kept ripping me apart, i'm surprised I'm even still able to breathe. That is what amuses you right, knowing how I've suffered by your hands? How most of my life have been a living hell?" Abigal exhaled and moved closer.
"Do you have any last words, or would you care to shut up?"  
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer   You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 8:28 pm

Lucifer knew it was only a matter of time before Abigal or one of her friends showed up. He was prepared. Although he sometimes acted like it, he was not invincible. He could be killed. So of course he had made a plan. He had made Maelle do the ground work, in case someone showed up. Down in his basement, sat a temporary body for him to possess. He was still shopping for a permanent, although he did have his eyes on someone special. Not to him, to Abigal. He stood with his back turned towards her when she arrived. He turned when she talked. ”Would it make you feel better, if I told you yes?” He didn’t care much about her feelings though. He watched her as she talked and walked closer to him. ”Oh yes. The pirate, if I’m not mistaken,” he said with his usual devilish smile. She then used her power wisely and stopped him from hurting her. ”He doesn’t know his father, your pirate friend. Well I do. He is amazingly handsome, great at getting what he wants and has a strong sense of purpose in this world.” He stopped and took another step towards her. He might not be able to hurt her, but he could still make her doubt. ”And then he once ruled hell.” He looked at her with clear intent. He wasn’t going to stop trying to hurt her. ”Tell him his daddy said hi,” he ended his speech, before she began talking about sidekicks and suffering. He basically tuned out. He didn’t care if she had suffered. ”Yes well Abigal, you don’t have patent on suffering. Everyone suffers.” He looked at her and an anger rose in his eyes. Not towards her, towards someone else. ”You do know the phrase ‘living hell’ comes from actual hell. That’s where I was doomed to. I suffered because of my father. So yes, I may have caused you suffering, but only because I suffered. So don’t stand there and try to make me regret because I won’t. You would’ve done the same.” He crossed his arm and just shook his head. ”I will never stop talking. It’s become a part of my brand. Let’s get on with it, shall we?” He waited for her to make her move.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer   You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 8:49 pm

He mentioned Bash, which made her shook her head. She wasn't going to let him inside her head, not now. There was already enough voices in her head, his didn't stand a chance. He always seemed to take stuff personal when the word hell was in a sentence. She didn't know his story, but she knew his actions.
"Perhaps not," - "Everyone gets their fair share right?" Abigal sighed and didn't really know how not to just stab him right through the heart. Remembering coming home to her children almost unrecognizable from the wounds, something that forever haunted her mind along with Micahs. "So you use the same old excuse? My father made me a monster so I become a monster, that isn't how life works Lucifer." she yelled. Abigal almost never yelled.
"Just because you suffer doesn't make it okay to take it out on everyone else," she added and it made her angry - angry that some people would go on a killing spree just because they were hurt. Well perhaps she was more like him than she admitted right now.  Abigal walked up to him, and stood a few steps from him.
"You say I would have done the same as you? That is where you are mistaken.. You almost made me lose hope in humanity, but I never did. I still believe in the good in peoples hearts, which is why.. I forgive you," she took a step closer towards him. "I forgive you for the pain you caused me. You weren't born evil, life made you that way. It still doesn't make any of your newer choices okay. And I'm not gonna raise a child in a world where you are alive," she pointed out before running the sword through him, not enough to kill him. She pulled the sword back and looked at the blood.
"Have you ever had your head blown off by a banshee?" She asked. "I heard a rumor you apologized for all the pain you brought upon me.. I heard a rumor you would beg me not to kill you," she added with a voice unknown to most - so dark and full of hatred.  She waited till he had done as she told him. Then she screamed, perhaps louder than ever before. The walls seemed to almost shake and ever glass object in the basement as upstairs and nearby shattered. She looked at the body fall to the ground and the head half gone. She turned around and started walking out but stopped as the voices and ghosts surrounded her - whispered. Then she realized he was there as well.
"You got to be kidding me," she mumbled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer   You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 9:22 pm

Lucifer knew people wouldn’t understand. They wouldn’t understand that he wasn’t born like this, but created. He raised an eyebrow when she started yelling at him. ”You don’t have to understand. Just know that when you die, you will end up in my world. In my hell.” Few people were pure enough to get to heaven nowadays, so he didn’t doubt Abigal would go to hell. He looked at her as she came closer.

He furrowed his brows when she said she forgave him. What the hell was going on? He tried not to make her words get to him, but forgiveness was a weak spot for him. He had done terrible things, but nobody ever forgave him for it. As he was trying to understand her words, she ran the sword through him. He felt his body react to the massive wound in his body. Then came the scream. His eyes and ears started to bleed, before his head exploded from the pressure of the scream. There was no going back to that body now. A spirit form of him rose from the body. His spirit would always look like the last form he took. He appeared in front of her. ”Afraid not,” he said with a grin. ”You’re stuck with me.” He wasn’t going to stay forever, but he might as well have his fun with her until he found a permanent body.

Dove was nearby and heard the scream for a banshee. She covered her ears and walked towards the scream. She walked past Lucifer’s broken body. ”Good riddance,” she said and walked to Abigal. ”What happened here?” She asked.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer   You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 10:23 pm

Abigal ran her fingers through her hair after she dropped the sword on the ground. She was starting to realize what she had done. Her dark eyes looked at Lucifers ghost, what was worse than dealing with the devil? Dealing with his ghost. She sighed and starred at him for a while. She remembered just now what Bash had said to her, his bloody annoying ability. Abigal looked down at the sword.
"I'm sorry," she whispered to his ghost and she meant it. She didn't really want to kill him, not like that. And still it had felt so good, perhaps that was why she had told herself - that a pirats life was gonna remain a secret. the darkness was way to strong for her to hold, and the killing, drama and traumas only seem to give her what Lucifer would hate for her to say - hell.
"What a lucky girl I am," she hissed.
Abigal turned around as Dove came towards her.
"What are you doing here?" She asked. But looked down at the sword, then at Lucifer and then the dead body.
"I killed him, sort of," she made a face with the sort of expression. Seemed like it had been to easy, but still not easy at all. "I didn't really think this through."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer   You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 10:55 pm

Lucifer was going to have his fun with Abigal. Maybe even more than before. Now he couldn’t hurt her physically, but he could torment her mentally. He shrugged at her apology. ”Congratulations, you murdered the devil. You should put that on a bumper sticker.” He made his hand move in a dramatic manner in front of him. ”I murdered the devil.” He let out a slight laugh at her hiss. His laughter stopped the moment he saw Dove. ”Bloody Sinclairs,” he watched them talk with each other, before reappearing next to Abigal. ”Boh!” He looked at her and then at Dove, as if what he was about say was secret between them. Of course it would be, Dove couldn’t hear him. ”I take pride in my children, you know. They are important to me. Most of them, anyway. I always keep my eye on them, even if they don’t know it. I’ve watched Bash over the years. He has done quite well for himself.” His next words would hit her harder. ”Then of course there is a sweet little girl with blonde hair and brown eyes. She looks very much like her mother. Not that she would know that. Her father told her mother she was dead.” He didn’t have to say who she was talking about.

Dove looked at Abigal. ”He’s still here, isn’t he?” She sighed. Of course he would become a ghost and haunt his killer. ”Let’s get you home. I will find a way to get rid of him.” He had put Abigal through not, without putting haunting on the list as well.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer   You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 11:12 pm

Abigal did her best to shut him off, but she wasn't quite in her a-game. Dove asked her if he was still here.
"Yup," she sighed and tried to ignore him as he spoke loud about Bash. She hadn't really spoken to Bash in ages compared to this day, so she tried not to let it bother her. His next words made her face freeze like had he just dropped a giant rock on her. Her heart started shattering and she felt her anger return.
"Shut up!" She yelled and looked at him, "you are lying. God you are such a bloody idiot," she felt her heart rate increase.
"Get out of my head," she lost the controle of the dead which made others apear as well - it was like the made every single dead person on the other side join a party. Her head started hurting. Abigal hit herself in the head, it couldn't be true. That little girl had died. He had told her that. Aurelia knew that as well. What if that had been a lie. Abigal started hitting herself. "Shut up.. shut the fuck UP," she kept on going. It was so loud, but of course only to her. "Leave me alone," she sighed with a quite light voice, clearly she felt the voices almost like a physical pain. "Just stop," before she knew it she had fallen to her knees. Tried to block everything out by covering her ears with her hands -if it only were that simple.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer   You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 12:06 am

Lucifer could see she desperately tried to block him out. She wouldn’t succeed. She eventually told him to shut up and get out of her head. ”As the princess desired,” he said and walked closer to her. ”But before I go, I have something to ask you,” he paused. ”First Aurelia sacrifices her sanity for you, then Bash protects you and now Kyle. Is there a connection?” He was teasing her, trying to make her see. But he might have to push her a little harder. ”Next time you see Bash, would you mind giving him a message for him? Tell him he’s not an only child. His mother had two other children. One lives in a cave, the other in your bed.” He was cruel, and his smile formed accordingly. He looked at the other ghosts. ”Now leave the poor girl alone. She has a lot of messages to convey,” Lucifer disappeared with the other ghosts.

Dove looked at her as she derailed. Not that anyone blamed her. She was haunted by the devil. He was probably telling her a bunch of stuff. The worst thing was, Dove knew he usually told the truth. Then it hit harder when people found out their life would never be the same. She sat down with him and found her phone to call Kyle. She had gotten their contacts in case something bad happened. Like now. It went to voicemail, and she made a sigh before talking to the machine. ”Kyle, you need to get to Garden District. Abigal is in trouble. She killed Lucifer and now he haunts her.” She didn’t know Abigal that well anymore, so she thought Kyle would be able to take care of her better. Also, she had other projects than dealing with Lucifer’s messes.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer   You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 12:33 am

Bash outfit: Link

Bash rather enjoyed himself. He had never quite forgotten how Abigal had abandoned him and Meara after all they did to keep her safe. But even after that they had never gone after her, but this week was different. They had hold for a stop in Gaia, just to get some refreshments if you could say it like that. Bash had seen some of the news, and if it wasn't in his luck - he saw the princess as well. Abigal. It was like the wave of sensation blew him off guard, and he remembered what it was like to have her on his ship. Meara wouldn't approve to take her back, not after she tore their trust to pieces. He had talked to her, and after a little chat - convinced her to be true to her old nature, once a pirate always a pirate. He had given her something that belonged to her, her old sword. Watching her leave was hard, but he felt like he had done a good job. Convincing her who remembering who she was, wasn't a bad thing? Other than it was a version of her hundreds of years old - but minor detail. He looked at woman reading a magazine, and noticed a picture of Abigal and some guy in the cover. He didn't think much of it first, but as he kept walking - perhaps setting her up with a fight with the devil wasn't such a good idea. He kept walking with that thought, till he reached someone running. A werewolf.
"Ay mate," he said didn't sound busy at all. Then he realized the face, somewhere. "I'm looking for lady Abigal. I believe she is fighting the devil," as he spoke something rang - Bash knew what electronic devises was - he just didn't own any.
"You should get that, the sound is annoying."

Abigal tried not to look at him, and bit her lower lip so hard that she could taste her own blood. She looked up as he said he had a finale thing to say. Abigal didn't know what to expect. She didn't understand the first part of the sentence, connection - what did he imply? She hated his games. The news blew up her brain and she had to mix all these pieces together, so she was sure nothing was missing. He left and Abigal was just sitting there mumbling things that didn't make any sense, because everything was just a mess in her head. She blinked trying to force herself to function. It was like everything suddenly was louder, the voices - but not from the dead people around her, from the voices telling her about incoming death. But she wasn't sure where it was from. "Van shouldn't be here," she just started at Dove - her words didn't make sense. She snapped out of it and gasped for a second.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer   You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer EmptyLør Mar 09, 2019 1:47 pm

Dove had called him, but he had been too busy to pick it up. He had been sitting with Hope, and talked about everything, from the flowers in the garden to other things that seemed to bring joy to the world. Hope had gotten a bit older since their garden fun, but she was just as full of joy as she was then. So when he received the message, his face turned dark and he got up as he excused himself and left. As he sat in the car, he stared out in the thin air for a little while before he hit the steering wheel with a clenched fist. He was so tired of all this fighting, all the things that picked at Abigal, things he couldnt protect her from. He exhaled shakingly and took a couple of deep breaths to control his anger, till he was ready to drive.
When he got to the park, he jumped out of the car and started running for them, till he picked up a scent. He turned his eyes to meet with the vampire pirates and something seemed off. He scoffed at what the man said and just continued to run as he said, "Well we're two looking for her then," clearly not very interested in talking to this man. He picked up his phone and put it to his ear, "I'm almost there. Just make sure she's alright," he then said as he hanged up and kept running.He stopped when he saw Abigal and exhaled deeply. He walked over to her and carefully grabbed her arm as he looked her into the eyes, "I'm here, Abigal," he said rather softly as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close.
He looked over at Dove and nodded at her, as a thanks for calling him. He let Abigal go and looked at the dead body of Lucifer. Something in him didnt really feel any joy for the devil being gone. Maybe it was his good heart, even after all that had happened. He sighed and crouched down to the dead body, closing his eyes before he got up, and turned his eyes to the vampire that had followed, trying to figure out why he was looking for Abigal.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer   You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer EmptyLør Mar 09, 2019 8:13 pm

Dove stood with Abigal in her arms, content on staying with her until Kyle got here. She decided to call him again, when she felt it took too long. She watched her with a worried look in her eyes. Her expression turned confused, when she mentioned someone called Van. She had never heard that name before, and there sure wasn't anyone else near them, other than Lucifer's body. She decided not to do anything more about her words for now. She would of course mention it to Kyle when he got there, which he told was going to be just a couple of minutes. Dove looked up when Kyle made his entrance and put her arms around her. She took her distance and looked at the body, then back at Kyle who thanked her by simply nodding his head. "I'll take care of the body. But he's not gone. His spirit is still here. You need to be careful who you trust. He could possess everyone." She did have some first-hand knowledge on the subject. He had been highly manipulative in their time together, and she knew it would not stop now. He always had a back-up plan and a back-up plan to that. He might seem reckless and impulsive, but he could only act that way, because he always had something else planned. "You should take her home." Dove thought she might need to be in some familiar surroundings, rather than here, where she had just killed someone.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer   You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer EmptyLør Mar 09, 2019 9:07 pm

She brought herself out of her mind when Kyles voice reached her. She nodded a little and exhaled.
"I'm fine," she said and closed her eyes shortly just embracing the touch of him holding her. But as he let go of her and walked towards Lucifers body, she got back on her feet. Letting Dove and Kyle talk about what to do. She picked up the sword she had been using to stab Lucifer, it was stille covered in his blood. Abigal exhaled, and then he entered the room. Abigals eyes lit up with anger.
"You," she hissed not hesitating walking towards him. Abigal swung the sword towards him, but he was quick to block it with his hook.
"Easy now love," he sighed looking at the dead body quick before he unarmed her, and was quick to get his arm around her neck.  The cold metal from his hook made her gasp for a second. Abigal kicked her head back, which seemed to surprise him for a second. She knew he had daggers in his belt, and hurried to grab it to place it against his throat. She took a few steps back, she wasn't out for his blood and he wasn't there to kill her.
"Are you happy now? Was this a part of your little revenge plan?" She lashed out keeping her eye on Bash. Bash clearly enjoyed himself a little.
"Ay, I didn't know you would blow someones head off," he admitted. Abigal was so angry, no one had really seen her so angry before.
"Oh, so your little pep-talk didn't hold together," - " well it's not my fault you didn't had it together," he answered right back at her. Bash looked up.
"You should be careful about this one, she is mean.. like a mermaid,"- "actually I'm a banshee," - "a what?" Abigal rolled her eyes at Bash.
"Stop changing the subject, you just made me kill someone," she pointed out again. Bash looked back at the dead man.
"And so what? Who was that person anyways, if you hated him enough to kill him. I don't understand why you are so upset about it. Killing isn't really a new thing for you, or have you grown soft?" He asked, making Abigals blood boil even more. Mostly because it was a story not to be told, and here it was. "If I'm such a killer, then give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you," she starred at him.
"Ay, I see. You are upset because you liked it. The sweet kiss of death, be careful of the darkness love. It's to easy to lose your way," he gave her a little smirk but didn't walk any closer.
"Says the son of the devil," it wasn't how she wanted to say that. If was something she actually wanted to tell him. His face changed for a second, just for a second of surprise. "But don't worry you aren't alone, if that is what you are so scared of. He told me a few secrets of his.. but I," he walked towards her with a different type of anger. If Kyle approached them, he would stop.
"You are just a dirty pirate," she said - didn't mean it, but she said it. "Takes one to know one," he gave her a little smirk. He was right.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer   You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer Empty

You know nothing about my darkness - Lucifer
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Just doing the best I can - Lucifer
» So this is the Devil himself - Lucifer
» The Reverse Heaven - Lucifer
» Acceptable losses - Lucifer
» Daddy lessons - Lucifer

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum