Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The light in my darkness - Anastasia

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The light in my darkness - Anastasia Empty
IndlægEmne: The light in my darkness - Anastasia   The light in my darkness - Anastasia EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 1:25 pm

@Anastasia <33

It wasnt safe to say what was happening inside Baal as Amaryllis had put him to sleep. It didnt even really like a sleep, more like a coma. He had been gone for a week, just lying in a bed, being supervised by Kyle, who had to go through a lot of research to figure out how to not let Baal just starve to death, feeding a souldemon souls, was apparently another thing the werewolf could add to his list of things he could do. He had taken Baal's shirt off to inspect the burning marks, and hopefully cool him somewhat down. Baal wasnt sure if he was dreaming, or just paralyzed. The marks on his body was still glowing, his skin burning to the touch. Until one day, they seemed to fade back to their inked stance, and he opened his eyes. He hadnt moved for so long, and yet he seemed to be overly exhausted. He swallowed and felt the dryness of his mouth, he hadnt been fed today, that he felt. He lifted his hand to touch his throat and made a slight pained frown. "I guess I won this time as well," he hoarsely said before he turned his eyes to Anastasia and smiled a bit. "Hey Ana..." he said a bit strained.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

IndlægEmne: Sv: The light in my darkness - Anastasia   The light in my darkness - Anastasia EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 12:12 am

Outfit
____
She had been visiting often. Few times everyday, she was terrified of him dying on her. Ana couldn't handle anymore death in her life. Lucky enough she had Reggie to talk to about dealing with this, or just one to distract her mind from the worry. Ana had even tried to see if she could absorb what ever it was, but it wasn't something she could do - and she hated not being able to help. Ana would usually stay a few hours reading a book, in hope it would make him wake up. And on the seventh day he did. Ana put down her book as he heard him moving.
"Don't you ever fucking scare me like that again," she said in a voice filled with worry as she rushed to his side. "How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" She asked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The light in my darkness - Anastasia   The light in my darkness - Anastasia EmptyTirs Apr 30, 2019 12:47 am

He looked at her with a slight smile as she told him not to scare her like that again, “I wont scare you like that again, I promise,” he said still quite hoarse and gently put his hand over hers and looked into her eyes. He was oddly calm compared to what he had just been through, when she asked if there was anything he needed, he squeezed her hand and shook his head, “I am fine for now. A bit hungry, but it’ll have to wait,” he said, feeling his throat getting used to talk. He put his other hand on his neck to feel a couple of stitches. The bombs must have been removed. He looked at her, “How are you though? I never wanted to make you worry like that,” he then said as he squeezed her hand gently, but it didnt seem as quite enough anymore. He hadnt forgotten about the kiss he had given her, how small it had been - And he regretted that it hadnt been somewhat more, kind of like those fairytale kisses that took breaths away. He shortly and rather instinctively looked at her lips before his eyes quickly went back to hers.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: The light in my darkness - Anastasia   The light in my darkness - Anastasia EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 9:17 am

Ana breathed out to his promise, well aware he couldn't promise her that. But she needed to hear it right now. He was annoyingly calm by this whole thing, but then again, she had no idea what he just had been through. But she knew a little about being in mind prisions, not that she was sure it was the same.He squeezed her hand and she looked into his eyes.
"I'm okay, most of us escaped with a scare or a bite. We can't seem to find Lucia through -" watching Valeria be worried was like watching a tornado tear cities apart. but she understood where it was coming from. If Ana hadn't been this good at holding herself calm, she would have been just as messed up as Valeria at this point. Her shoulder had healed not long after. "It's been weirdly quite around here, so you haven't missed much," she smiled softly and sat down next to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The light in my darkness - Anastasia   The light in my darkness - Anastasia EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 11:37 am

He raised an eyebrow as she said that Lucia was gone. His expression was still rather calm though, and he moved his eyes away as he leaned a bit back against the bedframe, "Gone... Do you think someone took her?" he then asked her and kept holding her hand, letting go to move it under hers and somewhat entangle their fingers. He could imagine that her sister would be worried, not that he knew much about twins, but they always seemed to share some deeper connection than most.
He scoffed in a chuckle as she said that it had been quiet in the mansion, "I could imagine. After all that has happened, a little peace and quiet doesnt seem so bad," he said as he looked ahead and exhaled shortly. He moved his eyes back to her and smiled a bit, "Am I annoying you?" he then asked, thinking that him being calm after all that had happened probably didnt seem right.
Before she could answer, he let go of her hand and pulled the blanket away to push himself to the edge of the bed, right in front of her. He smiled softly and moved some of her hair away, so he could see her face better, "I found a way to fight the evil in me, so that's why I am as calm as I am now," he then said as he looked into her eyes. Did he have to say it out loud?
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: The light in my darkness - Anastasia   The light in my darkness - Anastasia EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 9:07 am

"I think it was a portal.. I didn't see much, I was busy making sure my shoulder wasn't falling off," she replied and looked at him. Her darkbrown eyes turned to their hands as he entangled them. "Valeria is quietly beating up grass and everything that looks weirdly at her. I would do the same if Reginald was missing, so I kinda get it. They are basically all each other had left before they came here," she told with a hint of an sad expression. "I don't want peace and quite, I want to fix what I came here to fix - and I'm constantly failing," she shook her head by that thought.
"No.. no you are not annoying me - I'm annoying myself," she said - it sounded weird, but she knew she just had a lot of her mind. Ana had kissed him back, and somehow she felt like she was betraying Jasper - it had only been what eight or nine months since he was killed. He sat up and he was so close to her, she could almost feel his breath as he spoke. Baal moved some of her hair and she smiled a little.
"I wish I was calm," Ana whispered a little and closed her eyes before forcing herself of the bed. With all the loneliness, pain and sorrow that had filled her up - she had been drawn a sense of wholeness, but she believed Baal deserved more. Anastasia walked to the window and took a deep breath in. She knew she had to be honest, but the guy just woke up - and she couldn't get herself to actually just say it like it was. However she could hear Reginald in her head to just say things like it was.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The light in my darkness - Anastasia   The light in my darkness - Anastasia EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 4:53 pm

He frowned as she mentioned a portal and shook his head as he lifted his hand to press it against his forehead, "Unbelievable... They went through my portal," he then mumbled to himself as he shook his head as he then listened to Anastasia explaining Valeria's situation. He suddenly felt bad that he had tried to escape from them with the portal, but it wasnt really showing on his face. He just had a neutral expression. Yet he forced himself to smile and try to cheer her up, why wouldnt he?
He was relieved to hear her say that he wasnt annoying her, yet something seemed completely off, and he started getting a knot in his stomach at the thoughts of what that may be.

He watched her crawl off the bed and knew something was wrong. He tilted his head as he watched her look out the window and then moved his eyes away, clearly whatever that had caused her to exhaled that deeply didnt mean anything good. He lifted his hand and looked at the mark for a while, the silence filled the room with a underlying tension. He gulped and turned his eyes back to her. "Dont say it," he then just said with a smile but there was a sadness in his eyes. He pushed himself to his feet and grabbed a shirt that he pulled over his head, "Whatever it is that lies heavy on thy heart, please spare my heart the ache," he then said poetically as he corrected the shirt and sighed deeply. "I have to figure out how to get Lucia back, I cant do that if you're about to tell me something that will hurt me," he then said truthfully and crossed his arms. If she was going to either way was another case.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: The light in my darkness - Anastasia   The light in my darkness - Anastasia EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 7:29 pm

He asked her not to say anything, however she knew he already knew what she was thinking about. Anastasia took a deep breath in and turned around to look at him. She scratched her neck shortly as he said that she should spare his heart. The last thing she wanted to do was to hurt someone, to hurt his feelings. It wasn't like she didn't care for him, because she did. But she couldn't allow her own hearts to swim into those waters now.
"The last thing I want in life is to hurt you," she said with a soft voice and looked at him. Anastasia took a deep breath in, feeling her heart skip a beat - she was still not adjusted to having a beating heart. "I can get Kyle.. if you are hungry? He is still fighting with Jamie over the kitchen rights.." she tried to lighten the mood between them a little, and gave him a small smile. Anastasia didn't blame him if he didn't want to look at her after this, or even if he started to hate her.
"I care about you Baal. Very much. I wouldn't have been sitting here waiting for you to wake up, if that wasn't true," she pointed out as she ran a hand through her hair. She felt like she needed to tell him that she cared, he was one of the few people - that had been a stranger and still been kind to her. Kindness in 2040 was rare, and she would always be thankful for him bringing some light into her inner sadness.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The light in my darkness - Anastasia   The light in my darkness - Anastasia Empty

The light in my darkness - Anastasia
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Light it up in the darkness
» The light in the sea of darkness ll Valerie
» Light and darkness, I guess opposites attract
» Hercules, spinkels and you - Anastasia (xXx)
» When you awkwardly forget to mention that it's a date - Anastasia

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: