Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Light it up in the darkness

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

Light it up in the darkness Empty
IndlægEmne: Light it up in the darkness   Light it up in the darkness EmptyTirs Jul 27, 2021 9:56 am

LOCATION one of the streets in the city
DATE 15th of August 2021
TIME 15 ish
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Nigel xx
She was about to meet up with Nigel in town, going to get a thing things for the dinner that was supposed to be tomorrow night with Reginald. She quickly texted him that she almost was there. So, as she had spent a few hours with Edith, she was now on her way to find Nigel, not that it was hard to catch his scent, but something quickly changed her focus. “Irina,” she stopped by the sound of someone saying her voice. Her body turned into one big alert, as she turned around, only for him to stand in front of her within a second. He smelled dead. Vampire. How and when had he turned into a vampire? Before Irina even had a chance to process he was there, she was pulled around the corner into an alley, where he pressed his arm over her collarbone to keep her against the wall. “It’s been a long time,” he didn’t look pleased. His gaze not cold per say, angry would be what she would call it. If she had been him, then perhaps she would have been angry too. “Let me guess you are all out of money, so finding me is your best solution?” Irina growled a little trying to push his arm away, but he was stronger than her and her words only seemed to anger him even more. “First you take off with my child, and my money and you have the audacity to talk to me like that?” Matthew' voice loud like roaring thunder, "someone has clearly forgotten her place." She growled at him, wanting to get him at distance, and not just for her own safety. Using her right hand to punch him on the side of the face, to throw him a little off, it was easier for her to grab his hand and let her teeth out to take a bite of his hand, making him scream up. She kicked him back, feeling how her heart started to race ahead of her. She dried the blood off her face with the back of her hand and tried to catch her breath. “Your child? She is not yours,” Irina snarled at Matthew not knowing what emotion that took up most space the anger or the fear, maybe a mix of both. “But best of luck to you, because you are never going to get anything near her,” Irina growled a little, letting her eyes scan him. He had a gun in his back pocket. His eyes completely consumed by the bite she had given him.  "You left, you made your choice. And I've been giving you plenty of time to come to your senses before dragging your ungrateful ass back home." Irina snorted a bit, unimpressed. "It's a good thing I don't take orders, especially not from you. So, how about you just fuck off and leave me alone, before you make it worst for yourself," she replied with a dangerously low voice.  Picking up on Nigel’s scent not far away, making her less freaked out.

But that short moment of distraction, was enough for Matthew's rage to lash out and storm at her again, a small scream left her lips as she felt his teeth pierce through the skin of her neck. Getting her focus back she launched a knee up to his stomach forcing him off her, moving her hand up to her bleeding neck. "What the fuck is wrong with you," she hissed in a short moment of panic. But she also knew that it was dangerous for vampires to drink werewolf blood, someone had clearly not filled him in with how everything worked. He hissed at her, and she did little to make any movements.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

IndlægEmne: Sv: Light it up in the darkness   Light it up in the darkness EmptyTors Jul 29, 2021 7:58 pm

Nigel shut the door of his pickup as he felt the slight buzzing in his back pocket. A smile formed on his lips without him even realizing as he saw who it was from. He replied with a thumps up, not a man of many words, at least not over the phone.
He looked from side to side before he crossed the street to where they had agreed to meet. There he stood, looking at his watch; why wasn’t she here yet? He quickly pulled out his phone and looked at the timestamp of her last message. She should have been here by know, right? He knew that sometimes people were a little too good at saying they were close by, and then actually was still more than ten minutes away. But after they had found out that Bratva now knew where she was, they were very precise on when and how to text each other to make sure the other one wouldn’t get worried. This didn’t seem right.
Just as panic started to show in Nigel’s features, a familiar voice rang out. “Hey Nigel!” he looked up at the browned skin werewolf, that he had gotten to know pretty well over the last few months. Even after the small crash there had been between Irina and her, it still seemed like the sisterly bond had persevered. “Hey” Nigel answered a little distracted as he looked from side to side. “Something wrong?” she mumbled and Nigel finally found the brown eyes of Selene “Irina should have been here by now –“ he mumbled and then picked up his phone and rang her number. Selene quickly whipped her way towards the direction both Irina’s scent and the sound of her phone came from. “This way
Nigel had heard it too, and quickly started running towards the alleyway. Then he heard the scream. No. “No!” Nigel roared and pushed through the few people that was walking on the pavement. He turned the corner and there he saw how a man, what he could recognize as Matthew from the few pictures Irina had found for him, so Nigel knew how he looked. With his teeth in Irina, and then how Irina turned around to force a knee into his stomach. It was like his body moved on its own.
His hand grabbed Irina and pulled her away from the vampire behind him, ready to throw himself at Matthew, but something. No someone. Was quicker.

Selene normally had a very good control over her emotions. It had been a very few times in her life where she had problems at controlling it. But the scene that she looked at. How everything had gone in slow motion as a vampire had pierced its fangs down in Irina’s throat. Sent her over the edge. A roar left her and as Nigel pulled Irina behind him, she flew at him. Clearly taking him off guard as her first cracked his jaw. “No one touches my sister!” she hissed in a dangerously low voice as her eyes turned blue. Her hand grabbed his head as she smashed it into the brick wall beside them. Small splinters of stone flew around her, nicked a couple of places in her skin, nothing Selene took notice off before she pressed Matthew’s groaning face even closer into the wall. “Where are the rest of you? Or is it just your sorry ass today?” she hissed leaning close into the ear that was just beneath her hand that still gripped around Matthew’s head, almost making a promise to crack it, if he didn’t behave. Her claws slowly forming from her fingernails.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Light it up in the darkness   Light it up in the darkness EmptyTors Jul 29, 2021 8:49 pm

It was within seconds, seconds it took her to realize what just happened around her after she had kicked Matthew away. Like it took her seconds that felt like long dragged minutes to even catch her breath. Standing behind Nigel, as Selene jumped Matthew, her arms wrapped around his left arm by instinct. Matthew's screams of agony was anything but music to her ears, but there was also no mercy towards him left in her body. Irina closed her eyes for a second just leaning her forehead against the back of Nigel's shoulder, collecting herself. First lifting her forehead up as Selene asked him a question. A question she would very much like the answer to herself. Because, Matthew wasn't smart, he was reckless and stupid. No way he had found way here all by himself, but it didn't mean he wasn't alone now. Irina cleared her throat a little and took a deeper breath in. "There is no-" she was cut off by Matthew hissing at her voice, making her eyes dart towards him.  "Don't you ever just shut up for a second -" he vampire mumbled making her eyes dart towards him again, taking another and sharper breath in, really containing herself, but her yellow wolf eyes flashed. Just looking at Matthew was like a slap in her face, but also a relief of confirmation that she had done the right thing by leaving. Getting away had been the best choice she had made towards him.

Watching him hiss in frustration and pain under Selene's grib, as the claws started forming from her nails. Irina took a sharper breath in.  "You crazy bitch, are you just gonna let her do this to me? - You know what, fuck you! Fuck you!" He started yelling despite of the pain.  "You worthless litt-" he screamed up in pain caused by the werewolf with her claws in his head. Irina took a deeper breath in, not able to take her eyes of the scene in front of her, not realizing her grip on Nigel getting a bit tighter.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: Light it up in the darkness   Light it up in the darkness EmptyTors Jul 29, 2021 9:23 pm

Nigel felt how anger boiled in him, slow and dangerous flaming rage that just begged to let loose to kill the son of bitch for everything he had put his girlfriend and their daughter through. He didn’t deserve to breath, and now him being a totally different species than human? It was clear his hunter brain started to kick in, giving him a fair play against just ending the miserable persons life.
But as Selene took over and had hammered his head into the wall, he also felt gratitude towards the werewolf. Because he didn’t doubt in his mind that she would do the same. Thought the same thoughts as him. But then he wouldn’t be the one living with the blood of his daughter’s biological fathers on his hand. Even though Matthew was making it very hard for him, as he started to scream curses towards Irina, and suddenly he understood why Irina had been driven so much with rage when Garret had been there and threatened Evelina and the kids.

Selene didn’t miss a beat, as he was about to finish his sentence about little bitch, she took his head back with her hand and slammed it into the brick wall again. She then, while pressing towards the wall started to drag his side away from Irina and Nigel, as she saw how Nigel turned around and pulled Irina into his arms and placed her head towards his shoulder. He really didn’t want her to see or hear this, and for a moment he contemplated if he should just take her away, letting Selene deal with the little piece of shit that Matthew was.

I can make this very, very difficult for you” Selene hissed and pressed her lips towards Matthews years. She felt how he tried to kick her, and in a quick motion she moved her foot up and stepped hard down on it feeling how it broke under the pressure. A anguished scream left the vampire that couldn’t keep standing, and was only in the position he was in because of Selene holding in place. “Foolish little man, thought you could come here and do anything? We are an army here, ready to tear you all apart if you as much as look the wrong direction towards Irina and her family, do you hear me?

Sidst rettet af Nigel Tors Aug 05, 2021 7:37 pm, rettet 1 gang
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Light it up in the darkness   Light it up in the darkness EmptyTors Jul 29, 2021 10:14 pm

Irina's jaw tensed by the sound of the head being slammed against the brick wall again, and she cleared her throat a little bit feeling how her heart jumped ahead of her. It was first as Nigel turned around and pulled her into his arms that she truly breathed out and closed her eyes, just burring her face towards his shoulders. She felt hazy, trying to focus at anything but the scream from Matthew ringing in her ears, even if he was out of sight, he wasn't out of mind. She could still smell him. Her arms felt heavy as she lifted them, only to just wrap them around Nigel, holding onto the fabric of his shirt. It took a lot of her to contain her own anger towards Matthew and not just completely go off on him, leaving her to not being able to keep the rest of her in control. And she dragged a deeper breath in, just letting a small steam of silent tears fall over her cheeks. But she also wasn't going to pretend she was okay with this entire thing, despite her feeling like she had been prepared after seeing Garret - seeing Matthew right in front of her after seven years, was a lot. Irina breathed out, still just keeping her head close to him, not really wanting to move.

The scream leaving the vampire was painful, not used to that kind of pain or what else tagged along with being a vampire. "Screw you. You can go to hell... All of you," he hissed while trying to lash out for her, but his movements weak from the damage he already had taken, more than he could take. When you had reached the end and had nothing left to lose, it made him even more unpredictable. "You are bluffing," he dared the werewolf ready to kill him. He didn't believe her, which was possibly just another thing of his miscalculations for today.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Light it up in the darkness   Light it up in the darkness EmptyLør Jul 31, 2021 11:29 am

You know what, you don’t need to see this” he finally took the decision that this was to much. Even for all the pain that Matthew had caused Irina, he still knew that what they had shared was still bigger than her wanting to listen to how he potentially died. This was still the man that had given her Mila, even though he was never the father of his own child.
Without much though he grabbed around Irina while bending down his knees, caring her bridal style out of the alleyway towards his car, not caring that people was either starring or calling on their phone. Probably wouldn’t take long before the police were notified that something was wrong. Hopefully Selene would take care of herself. “I got you” He mumbled towards Irina’s hair.

Oh, but we are already in hell” Selene hissed threateningly by the vampire’s ear. This wasn’t even Irina’s ex husband anymore. This was just a piece of shit, that needed to be flush down the toilet but was too stubborn to leave after multiple flushes.
As he dared her to show that she wasn’t bluffing a twisted smirk formed on the werewolf lips. She turned him around looking at his bruised and bloody face. “Oh Matthew” she leaned in closer, so her head was right beside his. “Haven’t anyone told you that newly turned vampires worst enemy is a werewolf?” with that said she opened her mouth and felt her own teeth starting to grow before she slowly pierced them down his throat. It wouldn’t kill him right away, but what this man deserved, wasn’t a quick and easy death, it should be slow and agonizing. She then placed an arm around his neck and started pulling him out of the alleyway towards her own car. She needed privacy for the next part.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Light it up in the darkness   Light it up in the darkness EmptyLør Jul 31, 2021 1:02 pm

Her mind was so busy just processing everything that she was sure that her head would explode any second. Feeling the tears that softly just traced over her cheeks, she barely could put thought to how she was feeling in this moment. Irina was thankful for Nigel getting her away from the scene, leaning her head closer to him still, just taking a deeper breath in. Putting her focus on the sound of his heart beating instead of the distant scream or Selene's voice, despite how curious her mind was to know the outcome. Irina didn't even notice the people around them, she didn't really notice anything but the sounds of his heart beat - at least not till she heard his voice. Even if it was just a mumble, it was stille enough to wake her up from the pit of her mind that she had placed herself in for a few seconds. Irina took a sharer breath in and breathed out, she felt safe in his arms, making it easier for her to calm herself down again. Her eyes slightly absent, being completely lost in processing the events, a wave of nausea engulfed her a bit. The throbbing ache from her neck from the bite, luckily she healed quickly, so she wasn't scared of the injury. Irina didn't say much, she didn't feel like she had to, she trusted that he got her and was going to take her home. So, just letting her thoughts run wild for a few more moments till the tears had stopped and they made it to the car.

Eventually she blinked a little bit returning to reality and looked up at Nigel, as she breathed out. She felt the relief fill her up just before a kick of guilt hit her from the side, she knew what Selene was going to do. She knew Selene, and she just hoped that she was careful. Irina felt slightly awful for a second for wishing Matthew gone, but only for a few breaths. He had been out of her life for so long that she had almost forgotten what kind of person he had been, and today had just been a reminder that she hadn't needed, but also just made her so grateful for what she had now. Where she was in life now. "If I ever had needed a confirmation on why I didn't want him in Mila's life... I sure got it now," she acknowledged lowly on her next exhale, moving her hand up to let two fingers massage her forehead for a short moment before using the same hand to dry the already dried tears from her cheeks. Leaning her head against his chest for just a few more breathings, letting herself know she was alright. They were alright. Was it over? Was she actually Matthew free? Never had to worry about Mila running into him again, or him seeking her out again? "Is it over?" Irina frowned a bit, not sure it was yet, but it would be, she was sure of that - but the words still left her lips without much thought to it. Her heart still beating way faster than to her liking, but she really did try to stress herself down, too much stress was far from good.

Matthew grunted at the werewolf, feeling the pain just being overwhelming he screamed just by the slightest movement. Feeling her feel piercing down his throat, making him scream up once again. Two werewolves bites in within the last twenty minutes wasn't really a health sign. There was no way Matthew even had a chance in fighting the werewolf as she grabbed an arm around his neck and started pulling him out of the alley and towards her car. "I will make you pay for this you stupid bitch," he grunted pained as if he even stood a chance, but his entire body was burning with pain like he never before. "If you are going to kill me, just do it." He hissed underneath his breath, before he started laughing, you don't have the guts do you? - I don't get why you are defending her, she stole from me. She took everything from me, such an ungrateful -" he was cut off as he started coughing. The werewolf bites were starting to take their effect.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Light it up in the darkness   Light it up in the darkness EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 7:36 pm

Nigel opened the car door, not with much trouble, even though he still had Irina in his arms. Even though he hadn’t been there for much of Katelyn’s childhood, he had still been there for the, falling asleep somewhere, and then needed to be carried to the car face. Which Mila also where in. So, he had some practice at this point, even though the woman in his arms were slightly bigger than a seven-year-old. He placed her in the car seat and placed a hand on the top of the car as he looked at her. He squatted down and pulled her towards his chest once again, letting his fingers glide over his cheek as she told him that now she was sure that Matthew wasn’t going to be in Mila’s life. Especially not now.
I don’t know love, but my bet is that Selene will call when she has something concrete, right now let is just focus on getting you home to Mila, alright?” he said and let his fingers run over her cheek once more before he leaned back up and closed the car to walk around it and placed himself behind the driver’s seat. He just sat there for a moment looking on the car in front of them in the parking lot. What a day.
He finally turned on the engine and started pulling out before driving off to their home.

Oh yeah? Well, look at you trying your hand with empty threats” she leaned her mouth against his ear “I’ve died so many times by now, that nothing can scare me, you on the other hand, shall we test how many times I can kill you and bring you back to life?” she rolled her eyes as the created vampire started to yap about how Irina had stolen from him, no not stolen, taken everything. If it hadn’t been for him, Irina wouldn’t had been bitten by Walter. But in some twisted way, if not for this sick man, she would never have met Irina. She wouldn’t have found her now sister and brother. And for that, she could be grateful. But that didn’t mean that she wouldn’t hesitate to kill him.

She placed him in the trunk of her car, smiling politely to a couple walking past her as she closed it with the screaming Matthew inside. “He beat up my sister” the couple quickly changed their attitude and then just nodded and looked the other way.
It took about twenty minutes before she finally got to a small house in the woods. Nigel had already texted her the coordinates. Nice and private, making sure she could question him without any nosy neighbors.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Light it up in the darkness   Light it up in the darkness EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 8:05 pm

She had no idea where the wave of tiredness came from, but she assumed it was from spending too much time holding her emotions dragged in. But also just overall seeing Matthew again had been an event she had expected to happen in so many years, but it suddenly happening was far from everything her overthinking head ever had placed at her. Nigel got her into the car, turning her head up towards him, letting her eyes follow his movement as he squatted down. Irina didn't doubt that Selene would call when they had something specific, something other than what ifs and maybes that couldn't be used to anything good either way. But placing her focus back on getting home to Mila was perhaps the best thing, so she nodded while breathing out. "Sounds like a plan," she replied in a slightly lower voice, taking a sharper breath in looking into his eyes as his fingers traced over her cheek. Getting home. That was actually just all she wanted to do. Irina's eyes were locked onto the side of the road, just starring outside most of the ride, before moving her eyes to the front of the road. Her eyes caught her own reflection seeing the blood on her shirt from her neck, the wound was almost closed by now, at least the bleeding had stopped. What a nightmare. Then she turned her head towards Nigel, just looking at him, reminding herself how lucky she was to have someone like him in her life.

It wasn't like Matthew had any say in this matter, but he was furious that Irina had gotten him into this situation. If she had just stayed back as she was supposed to, he wouldn't have to waste his time hunting her down. The leader of Bratva had been behind bars for a few years, where Matthew had been free, but since he got out in the beginning of the year. Matthew had realized just like last time how screwed he was, spending all his money up  - again. Then he was placed inside the truck, screaming out loud hoping someone would hear him and help him - but it didn't seem like he was in any good favors today. In pain, sweating and feeling like the world was turning upside down. Matthew was in his own personal hell - and it was pronounced: Selene.
Selene
Beta
Selene

Humør : Well it's best described as a dumbsterfire
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 172

IndlægEmne: Sv: Light it up in the darkness   Light it up in the darkness EmptyFre Aug 06, 2021 5:32 pm

Nigel took Irina’s hand in his as he had gotten the car in gear and squeezed it. “What ever happens, I’ll always be here, okay?” he slowly whispered, before letting his blue eyes look at her for a moment before he returned it to the road ahead of him. He wished that he had been there quicker, that he had started looking the moment that wrong feeling had started building in his stomach. But he had to remember himself that of all the things that could have happen, it had been the minimal thing. Looking at how the bite mark in her neck was almost healed by now. Still, he wasn’t happy with the fact that Matthew had gotten so close to her. At least, for now, it was over. They could breathe.
I’ll call Reggie and the others when we come home, let them know that we are moving the dinner till next week” there was no room for discussion in his voice, mostly because it was said so matter of fact, that he knew that it was what she wanted too.

Selene turned of the engine of her car and got out of it, slowly walking around the side to the trunk. She opened it up and looked down on the pitiful man, that hadn’t stopped screaming since she had started to drive. “Looks like the werewolf blood and poison is starting to have its effect, feeling okay there Matthew?” she asked with a toothy grin before she pulled him out and with a hand on his upper arm, she started to drag him along the dirt road towards the house that was a few meters away from them.
Scream as loud as you want Matthew! No one is going to hear you out here!” to prove a point she shouted her words before she opened the door and dragged him inside placing him in a chair and binding him to it on his hands and feet. She looked at him before she placed a hand on the backrest. “Now, the faster you tell me what I want to know, the quicker I end your suffering
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Light it up in the darkness   Light it up in the darkness EmptyFre Aug 06, 2021 7:35 pm

Irina breathed a bit more out as he took her hand and gave it a little squeeze, while folding her lips for a second as she listened to his words. She nodded a bit, before taking a slightly deeper breath in, "I know," she replied with a still lowered voice. She placed her other hand on top of the one he was holding. Irina had always feared that she would have been powerless against Matthew if she ever would have faced him, but she also always remained her own worst critic. But she hadn't been powerless against him, which made her a little bit proud. Matthew had remained her biggest fear for so many years, not Bratva, him, because he was the one who had been in charge over her mind even when she had left him. Irina chuckled a little bit coming to that thought, he was not in control over anything anymore. She could let it go, even if he got away from Selene, she wasn't scared of him anymore. Because she had seen what he had become. Besides, she did trust Selene to take care of it. "Selene has this part covered, it will be okay," she replied and breathed out. Perhaps mostly to get the last nerve to calm down.

Irina looked narrowed her eyes a little bit by him saying that he would call Reginald and the others. She didn't really feel like getting people over, till at least they knew more about what was going on. If Matthew was just on a solo mission or if he was working with someone. Her score was settled, she at least felt like that. Then, she remembered Selene had mentioned the whole thing with Walter and the mafia - how Anastasia's husband also had killed Andrei, and Irina hadn't been able to get a hold on her sister for months - which wasn't knew, it was their deal. "Okay, that also gives Kate and Roman time to get home from their trip," she breathed out, pulling a little smile that at least they were out having fun on some road-trip. And if they placed it on the Friday, it would give them time to at least breathe till the next full-moon, which hopefully wouldn't be as crazy. But everyone was a bit uneasy on how the full-moon would affect Maya after the last one, especially after having heard she had turned on the new moon.

It wasn't the remains of what ever had been Matthew was going to reply to the werewolf. This pity excuse of a man who had been spending up all his time by gamling and drinking, there wasn't really anything to save or care about. The only thing that he cared about was getting money enough to pay the leader of Bratva back, so he could keep on doing what he did best - waste people's time. He screamed, cursed and complained the while she dragged him alongside the road, he didn't even pay attention to the first part of her words. Or he didn't care, Matthew knew this wasn't going to end well, but just like the time where he lost a few of his toes, he expected it to be leaving the place in the end. Even if he had to sacrifice a finger or two.
Matthew grunted as he was placed on the chair and she tied him up. He didn't resist, mostly because he was too weak to do anything, and every time he looked at her, he saw at least triple, which wasn't making everything anymore pleasing. "There is nothing to tell you." he replied back with a snort looking at her, or at least one of the versions of her he saw.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Light it up in the darkness   Light it up in the darkness Empty

Light it up in the darkness
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The light in the sea of darkness ll Valerie
» The light in my darkness - Anastasia