Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Built for Error

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Lance

Lance

Humør : Truth is a funny thing
Antal indlæg : 43

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 7:27 pm

Place Aston Main Street
Environment: people going around and doing some late-night shopping.
Weather cold but clear skies
Time 18,45 October the 3
Outfit https://wwd.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/mw-page-one.jpg?w=683
@Mariella

The Sound of people going past Lance was not something he had been used to in his last lives, trying to stay in the shadows and work from there. Not that he remembers that, but everything had a big affection on him, being new in this crazy world. As he walked trough the city, everything seemed too strange. But it was not just for him strange, other people who walked past him, made mostly weird faces, reacting on, his outfit since it was not a normal outfit for this century.

Not that Lance knew that his eyes was also affected by the building everything seemed so weird from the way he had lived in his last life around the cold war. Light lighting up the whole street not just streetlamps. No everything was just in general so confusing for this Man. As he turned down a street he had not seen before he kept looking around trying to understand, the way this city was build. As he then turned his face to watch where he was going, his eyes were way too busy with, what was going on, around him, in this new world. So, if a woman or a man walked towards him in their own mind too, he would probably crash into them even if he did not want to crash into the other person.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 9:27 am

It had been a long day, she felt like it had been a long day, a long week really. Mariella looked forward to having a day off tomorrow, because all she really needed was to get some room to relax and recharge. The whole family was still a bit on a rocky road with everything that was going on with them. With her finding her mother and sister, having talked to them few nights ago had been emotional, and honestly she didn't know what to make of it or if it was up to her to do anything at all. Mariella had been so tired after work that she had fallen asleep in the staff room after she had closed up the shop. She had only just woken up because her phone had been buzzing. Mariella had packed up herself and texted her niece back that she wasn't going to be home for dinner. She could just grab something on the way, they didn't need to wait for her. Mariella locked up the shop and walked down the streets. For a moment she thought about just going to Archie and Elenora's for a moment, but she didn't.  Mariella took a deeper breath in, closing her jacket a little bit tighter around her as she went to one of the sandwich shops close by that she was very fond off.

The streets weren't really busy, but the few people walking down these lonely paths took up the space with extreme emotions enough keep her on edge. Mariella took a deeper breath in speeding a little bit up to walk past a couple who seemed to have bigger issues than a trash tv show, and she looked shortly behind her, and took a deeper breath in, enough to keep her off guard when she looked in front of her, not having enough time to avoid the guy who crashed into her. Mariella lost her balance and was sent a few steps back, looking at the stranger. He was confused, she could feel that, but not just confused with not knowing what was going on in the second, it seemed to be bigger than that. "Are you okay?"
Lance

Lance

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 1:46 pm

The voices of a couple clearly having issues, should have made Lance react a bit faster, as a person bumped into him, his eyes then looked around like a scared deer, before his eyes looked towards, the place a woman’s voice came from. Clearly talking to him, the light from the streetlights and buildings made him raise his hand in front of his eyes so it would be easier to see the woman who talked to him, his eyes then finally saw the red-haired woman, like a burning light, standing out.

As the voice then left her, he was even more confused, people never seemed to care about him, because of his past, and because of what he had done, they judge him for things he would never be able to remember. “Come again?” He asked a second time, just to make sure she was talking to him, and not just to someone else.

He gave her a quick elevator glance, seeing her outfit finding it very weird for a woman, since it did not remind him of his last life where people still went, with outfits like his right here.
Mariella

Mariella

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 5:58 pm

Mariella placed her brows together once again, he was entangled with confusion to a level not even Mariella understood where came from. The fact that he asked her to repeat herself made the fire fairy press her brows a bit together, folding her lips a little and narrow her eyes just slightly. "I just asked if you were okay, you seemed a little bit out of it," she replied calmly and tilted her head a bit to the side, Mariella noticed how he looked over her, making her press her brows even further together, before she shortly looked down at herself. Mariella didn't understand what caused him to be so confused to be honest. "Correction, you still look a bit out of it," she added in a lower voice, but didn't really move closer or further away from him.
Lance

Lance

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 9:34 pm

As the woman kept asking him if he was okay, he felt how his legs was about to give out after him. His health could be described as a man, who was still trying to get use to the new world not understanding where he was from, and how he had gotten to this point. His mind was fractured to a regard no one, in his head would be able to understand. His eyes then looked towards the woman again, as his ears listen to her next question, she had asked two or three times now.

“ I. what year is this?” He asked as he looked at the woman in front of him, before he finally collapsed on the ground. His body was tired from coming back again, and since he had been dead in God knows how long or for him, how long he had been out of it he did not know but he had a feeling that his body was not ready yet to do a lot going around, in the emptiness.
Mariella

Mariella

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 10:01 pm

It almost hurt trying to project her mind to his for fully understanding what was going on, and she was close to giving up, then he suddenly asked what year it was? Mariella pressed her brows confused together, "2021?" Then he collapsed on the ground, knocked out. "Bloody hell," he mumbled a little walking closer. Now, she couldn't really pull him all the way to the south part of the city. And Nigel would not allow another werewolf inside, especially not someone who Ella didn't even know, even if helping was from the kindness of her heart. So, plan b, she knew Allison's bakery had a secret passage where their in it's glory days had been a base for some cool superhero shit - Legends of Gaia as Maya had called it. Which was for some reason just not a thing anymore, Mariella hadn't asked questions. Now, she grabbed the stranger and used a little bit of magic to get him standing even passed out and placed her arm around him for support, and walked back towards the shop she had closed a few minutes ago. Then heading inside, locking again and went to the elevator so they could get downstairs to the layer. Placing him on a hospital like bed while she found some actual light. It looked like a giant secret base, and Mariella was impressed - clearly Alison kept it clean or maybe Maya did? The fairy looked around while waiting for the werewolf to wake up again.
Lance

Lance

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 10:18 pm

As he was completely gone, he did not notice anything he was completely passed out. When he finally came back to himself, it took him a while, after what seemed to be an hour or so he finally came back. As he opened his eyes, he looked up into the roof, his body was exhausted, clearly a sign of what had happened he had heard the year though trying to put it into the point. He remembered bit and piece of the big events in his last life,

“who won the war.?” He asked as he finally moved up taking his hat off and removing his jacket trying to get back into the world. His eyes were still trying to get use to the little light there were in, this little place. Where was he, more importantly it looked like a hidden bunker. Clearly this could be a military place, but then why was the girl still here standing alone.

He took his hand to his head, trying to find any kind of reason here, as it clearly was problematic. “Thanks.” He mumbled getting onto his feet again, trying to stand up, but it was like he still was missing energy. “Where am I ?” he asked looking at the redhead in front of him.
Mariella

Mariella

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 10:25 pm

She knew when he woke up despite not talking to him, but she did move her head in his direction, waiting to see if he would start to panic any further, then he mentioned a war? "Which war?" She then asked, there was a few wars over the timeline, so she was curious which one of them he was talking about. The fairy watched him get up and take his jacket and hat off. The place wasn't that small, or it could look small when you didn't open all the other doors, there was a training room and another medical room behind metal doors. Mariella gave him a small soft smile, and nodded a little bit as she thanked him. Then looking around trying to find a way to explain why and where they were "Well, it's an old base some people had a few years ago, no one uses it now - so, I thought that it would be a smoother ride to present time," she chuckled a little to herself letting her eyes fall back on him.

"You asked me what year it was?" She then asked because now she was used to magic and crazy events, so something like time travel or powers beyond what you could imagine - well it didn't scare her off that easily.
Lance

Lance

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 10:40 pm

As he now was only wearing a white-collar shirt. With his pants and some trousers, he looked at her as she asked him what war. He looked confused for a bit knowing the war he was talking about, “well the war between the United States and Soviet Union I think it was called the cold war if I remember right. “He pointed out as he looked at her when she made the joke and telling him about the place, he could not help but give out a little chuckle.

. “2021 present time.” He mumbled looking at her before he looked at his arm. Seeing a tattoo of a crow. His eyes then looked towards her again, as he moved forward slowly so he ended up in front of her.

“Yes I did, but I only remember pieces of where I was from, I don’t even remember who I was and what role I played or if I had any connections." He commented. As he took himself to the head as pieces of war appeared in his mind. He then came back again, not remembering any part and for her it would look like he had gotten a headache.

“Its difficult to explain its like I have so many persons in my mind none of them, seem familiar too me though, like I said its hard to explain. So, what can I call my Shining knight on a white horse.” He said as he sent the redhead a gentle but light smile.
Mariella

Mariella

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptySøn Jan 23, 2022 10:55 pm

The cold war. Damn, this guy had missed out on a lot. She clicked her tongue a little bit and noticed how he looked towards his arm. Her powers very aware of his emotional level in all of this, not wanting him to get a sudden meltdown that would make him needed to get to the hospital. So, he was maybe a time traveler, she wasn't completely sure yet. But he did seem to only remember bits, close to nothing as he pointed out himself. Now she believed him when he said he had many people in his mind, making things confusing. So, therefor she nodded a little bit crossing her arms in a looser hold and exhaled. He also asked for her name. "My name is Mariella," she gave him a little nod, "and it's okay, you don't have to figure everything out about who you were nor who you are within a blink of an eye. Sometimes stuff like that takes time, first of all - let' get you a glass off water right?" She took a few steps closer to a smaller little kitchen on the left and took out a glass and opened the tab to get some water, so she could walk back to him and give him the glass. Sometimes a glass of water refreshned you a little bit, "You recall your name?" She then asked and tilted her head a little to the side. Because just how much did he remember about himself?
Lance

Lance

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 6:29 pm

As Lance listen to her words, he got a bit more calm, he looked at her when she asked him his name. His name, he looked at his Arm with a Crow. Before his eyes meet hers yet agian, "
think it had something to do with a Crow so Crow."
He added giving her a little nod, somehow it feelt like a part of him. But maybe he just thought Crow was conected some how. " Yes Crow." He gave a little nod agian, as his eyes finally looked towards her agian, after being frozen on the tatto of a crow.

"I dont know, who the other people where though or what the man in the cold war who he was. " he said. This was unknown territory for him, and it was a bit weird.

He took the glass and took a sip of it, as he stood in front of her trying to understand why no memories other than pieces from wars where happening. The human mind could only handle so much, and if he had known more he would proably have been broken down. Maybe some pieces where needed while, other pieces should stay in the dark.

"Why are you helping me, i am a complet stranger to you Mariella ?"
He asked, honestly he was very interested in this womans mindset, and why she would help him like this, it was not something he was used to or that was what he thought.
Mariella

Mariella

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 6:45 pm

There was no possible way for her to understand what he was going through in the sense of not having experienced it herself. But she could feel how confused, lost he was, the perks of being able to feel what everyone else was feeling, even if she didn't want to - her curse. She wished that she knew someone who could help him, but she didn't really know how to. Or where she should start for the matter. Mariella clicked her tongue a little bit when he asked the famous why are you helping me question. "Because we are all complete strangers to someone, and I feel like if I was in the need of help one day, I would hope someone would have the courage to be kind and help, just like I would hope someone would be kind enough to help the people that I love when I can't," she replied honestly. "So, that is why I help you. The world could use a little bit more kindness," she added with a softer nod and made a little shrug. Because the world was cruel and brutal, she was no stranger to its darkness, but it didn't mean she had to turn into something dark and hollow even if the world sometimes tried to break her down.

Mariella took a slightly deeper breath in and crossed her arms a little bit. "You not used to people helping you?" She then asked. Well, even if he couldnt remember. Then there was still the body's trauma, and since he wondered so much about why she 'cared', something told her he in his soul perhaps wasn't used to people showing much kindness towards him.
Lance

Lance

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 10:39 pm

As Mariella explained him about the reason behind her, being nice and helpful. It was still hard for him to wrap his head around. As he put down, his glass he was yet agian touched my his memories was, this his life. He thought as he held his hand agianst his head. Clearly trying to not get overworked and, not be attacked by all memories from his former lifes. He then looked up at her agian, when it was over. As he heard her next question, if he was not used to people helping him. His eyes meet hers as he shacked his head.

"not acording to my head, there is always something people have behind helping. I neveer saw the helping people out of the good of your heart, it just seems like a fairytale in my opinion people will always want something if they help you."

He said the memories made that much clear out of how he broke the pieces, together. Only thing he did understand was that, nothing else. His eyes then looked at her agian after he had taken some time just to calm his body down the memories where rough, but not enough of it where rough for people who did not understand the world.

"So who won the war ?"
He asked clearly intend on trying to make something out of the few memories he had before when he was dealing with his body and mind.
Mariella

Mariella

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyMan Jan 24, 2022 11:16 pm

It was a wicked thing to do, to act of kindness and then expect payment for your action. There was nothing kind about that. Kindness that had to be thought out to be kindness simply as an act of boosting ones own ego or status, wellbeing - it was fake, an illusion disguised as being kind. "It's a shame, having to look at the world like that," she confessed with took a sharper breath in. He was overwhelmed. And she sort of disliked how she couldn't do anything to ease the discomfort.

Well, Mariella had to dig a little - she wasn't even sure who won the cold war at this point, it was some time since she had looked in a history book - the chaos around her had pretty much been all she had focused about at this point. Also, she was raised in Nepal, making the history of Europe and outside the supernatural world a little less, and she hated feeling stupid on the area. "I cannot remember correctly, but it ended around 1989 I reckon," she pressed her brows a little bit together. "But it should be possible to look up the information."
Lance

Lance

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyFre Jan 28, 2022 10:54 pm

While he listen to her, he understood a little more of why, she had saved him. There was very few of those people, so for him it just seemed so far away. As she told him, him what she thought she could remember. For once his head seemed to be at peace for a moment. Maybe he should just forget the war, and everything it brought with it, but then agian how would he then be able to understand how the war had affected his life. His eyes meet Mariellas agian, after a short while, as he looked at her, he was trying to understand her, she had been so kind and taken care of him.

In a way it was trying to ease his life a little but even with all that the truth proably had a lot to do, with figuring out, who he was now. He then took another sip of his drink, as his eyes scaned this hidden base of some kind, it seemed to have been empty for a while.

As he finally got done, his eyes meet hers agian before he looked at her. " Maybe thats the way for me to start then, yeah figure out what ended the war ect. ?" He added as he sent her a light smile.
Mariella

Mariella

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 8:12 am

Even if she was kind and compassionate, she wasn't naive, Mariella knew the world outside could be cruel and cold. But she had the powers to see something beyond that cruelty and to understand people, which sometimes could feel just as cold and hurtful. But it didn't change that he was a lost werewolf walking down the main street without no memories of past, present or future, confused and alone. No one deserved to be alone or trapped in darkness by themselves. So, if she could help him find the truths he was seeking, to help him along and on his way in the best possible way - wouldn't it be worth it? Mariella folded her lips together and then spun around on her heels towards one the bookshelves and made way over there. They were so dusty, then of course taking out her phone and search on it would be easier - or take one of the super computers further down the room, but she wasn't a super genius with that like her niece Maya. She pulled out a few books, and placed them on each other on her right arm, till she had enough stacked to go from her arm to her chin. So, her chin placed on the books to make sure they wouldn't fall to the ground, she made way towards the nearest table and carefully put them down. "We should be able to find something in here, hopefully," she breathed out and placed her hands on her hips for a moment.

Then she turned her eyes to him again shortly before looking at the pile of old history books. "You know how to read right?" She gestured him to come and help search for the answers he had that she couldn't answer. Then, she knew there also would be newer information, newer timelines than the one he was seeking. But sometimes the mind just needed it to be quiet and able to take in the information without someone telling it to you from their perspective. Reading, see that was its own way of magic.
Lance

Lance

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 7:09 pm

As the fairy turned around he followed her with his eyes clearly paying attention to every little detail of the person who had saved him. When she came back and dropped it on the table his eyes mirror with hers for a moment before, he looked down and moved up to the table with the books. Maybe this would clearfiy things for him, when she asked him if he remembered how to read he was not completly what she meant all he knew was, that he proably did know some things and reading was proably one of them right.
He did not remember from where, all he knew was he proably remembered it. His eyes looked at one of the books, before he gave her a nod. He then took one of the books, and opend it up and began reading.

It seemed to him, that the west had been victorius but, after it it talked about other pieces he had never heard of in other words. The book made him question more things, than it gave answers too him. All he got from the book was that the west had been victorius. He quikly noticed how quiet he had become, so he then looked up and sent her a calm smile, "the west won." He added before he got up, more of the notes there had been in the book had been confusing on the other hand.
Mariella

Mariella

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 8:20 pm

She let him read, after all she knew when to speak and when not to - which sometimes surprised a few because she liked to talk when given the chance and make conversation. But she respected the fine art of reading and gaining knowledge about a subject, she liked to do so herself as well. He had been silent for a while, but she didn't question if he had found the answer to his question or not, because he knew it only made him question more giving him so much information to gain insight from. "Would you like some coffee? I can go upstairs and get you some, and maybe a muffin or a cupcake, if you are hungry?" She suggested and tilted her head a little bit to the side. Who knew when the werewolf last had anything eat or drink other than the little glass of water.  She did not want to interrupt his reading too much after all.
Lance

Lance

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 10:23 pm

When she asked about if he wanted some coffe or some pastriy he looked a bit confused at first. " Coffe and maybe some normal bread with some meat on, would be apriciated?" He said as he sent, her a smile. "An thanks agian for helping me." He said as he then moved in to what could only be described as training area. It looked like no one had been there for a while not, that he would know when it had lastly been used but it had seen better days.

His eyes then moved to the weights, he then decided that maybe it would help a little with some workout too. It would maybe help his weak body, come back to life. His eyes was focused on it, as he was working out clearly just trying to focus only on his breath and, keep everything else closed off, it would make it better in the long run for him hopefully. The flashes seemed to stop for a moment while, he was doing it.
Mariella

Mariella

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 10:35 pm

She nodded a little bit when he said it would be nice. Mariella herself could use a good cup of coffee and some sugar. "Got it," she nodded to confirm, well she worked at the shop so she knew there would be a sandwich a bagel perhaps, or she could make one - or run to her favorite sandwich shop. "You are welcome," the fairy replied with a warmer smile before walking towards the stairs and got up to the bakery.

Now she did not feel completely comfortable just leaving him for too long alone when he barely knew who he was. So, she brewed two cups of coffee and found a few sandwiches, and a few cupcakes, pineapple flavored frosting - Alison's favorites for some reason. Then, she placed everything on a tray and walked back down stairs, and made sure that the door was sealed with magic in case someone who shouldn't come down here wanted to calm down there.

He had moved to the training room when she walked back down. Nothing like a good workout to ease your mind. She knew her brothers often had used training to keep their minds clear, herself for that matter. "Coffee is ready when you are," she announced and cook her own cup and thereby a light sip. Letting him focus on working out if that was what he needed.
Lance

Lance

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 5:56 pm

When the Fairy left he tried keeping his mind intact. Not being filled with thoughts of other memories away from his former life they where a stranger too him. As his eyes focused on it just being there for once it feelt like his life was new and, maybe he had musscle memories but who he had been before, there where no conections, his life was one big question. He then heard, the fairy call. That the coffe was ready. He then put his weights down, before he turned his attention towards the place she where.

He then started to move down too her, notcing the coffe and some sandwiches he then moved over and took a sip of his coffe and then, he started to drink. When he had taken that, he took a bite of the sandwitch after, having looked suspiscus on it a little while, efore he took a bite. His eyes then turned to the fairy agian, "thanks, for everything you have done Mariella." He said sending her a exastued but still geniuin smile.
Mariella

Mariella

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 10:47 am

Mariella took a sip of her coffee, looking around her for a moment, now she knew she needed to call Allison at some point and tell her that she had taken the space in use. Who knew, maybe Allison could provide some place for Crow here to sleep for a night or two, she had doubt this place was good for him to stay at with all the modern machines and tech, even she could barely use all of it. She moved her eyes back to him when he thanked her for her kindness. Her lips pulled up into a warmer smile and gave him a soft little nod, "you are welcome." Mariella believed that kindness was something you could spread into the world, you just needed one little seed. And who knew, maybe next time he saw some one in need he would think of this and help the person.

"I can try reach out to a friend of mine, see if she knows some place you can stay while you find out who you are, how does that sound?" Mariella asked. She couldn't really just force him to anything, and she wasn't even going to attempt to. But she felt like it would be comforting knowing he would be taken care of, because there was only so much she could do.
Lance

Lance

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 11:45 am

It was not because, he found this easy having to be depended on another person like this woman, but somehow, he did not know what to say. Clearly the confusing part of his life, was anyoing for him, even more than he could relate to. When Mariella then talked to him again, saying she could try and reach out for a friend he frowned a bit. Was it that much of a pain dealing with him, he quickly threw it away since, she had just been so nice in general, but he did not know why she would pull another person into the equation? But he was not going to say anything, it probably was better for her too, and maybe for him.

“I guess you could, but I don’t mean to cause you and your friend any trouble.
” He said looking at her as he took another sip of his drink, he was still confused about, why no memories other than his painful death and the wars was, the only thing that seem to connect getting flashbacks about it, it was not something he would have wished on his worst enemy.

As he took another bite of the bread, his eyes turned down to the coffee, clearly showing how painful the no memories was for him.
Mariella

Mariella

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 6:43 pm

She didn't say a thing at first, even if she could feel some sort of self-doubt in her words, she didn't know why, she could just feel it. "You wouldn't. It's mainly because this isn't really my place, and my place is already filled up with people, like we can barely take anyone on the couch, besides my brother is not the fondest of werewolves," or male werewolf was perhaps the right words to use, any guys really if it came down to that. "But one of my older sisters," it was still odd getting used to the fact that she had blood related sisters time to time, but she loved it. "She has more space than me, so perhaps she will be willing to keep an eye out. Because I don't really think this is the best place, If I'm being frank," she added honestly and looked around shortly.

"How are you feeling?" She then asked taking a sip of her coffee. To someone like Mariella it wasn't really a question she needed to ask, but sometimes it was also about having the other person express these emotions about what was bothering them. Because she knew he felt lost, it pained him, but from that to him putting it into words, there was a fine line.
Lance

Lance

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 6:58 pm

No memories was, a curse in itself, when she told him the reason he nodded, “ I don’t know how I will ever be able to repay you and your family then. “He added as he still looked at the coffee taking another mouthful of it. Shortly after, he heard her next words it gave him, a bit more of a warm feeling since she asked him how he was feeling a weird thing, an not something he had been use to since he started going around in this world.

“I mean, I feel lost, and like I don’t even know anything about myself, it’s a curse I wish I knew who I was I really did, but every time I try to put pieces together it feels like another bridge is gone, I don’t know how else to explain it, Mariella. “

He added looking at her again, trying to at least pull a smile, but it failed, the thing there was supposed to be a smile just became a half grimace. He then took a deep breath to not break down, he did not want to throw that on her or anyone, for that matter.

"But maybe it is for the best, if your sister dont mind."
He added unsure of what to say.
Sponsoreret inhold

Built for Error Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error Empty

Built for Error
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-